Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (21) « First ... « 12 13 [14] 15 16 » ... Last »
Jul 18, 2019 5:36 AM

Jul 2013
Gator said:
Tadaima~ :3

Depends on her cooking style, if it's lewd than maybe xD

There's also a "so bad it's good" trope :3

Doing alright, finished New Game season 2 yesterday. I might start Gamers today, since it seems like a good follow-up show hehe. Else I didn't have time to do much yesterday since my uncle visited together with my aunt and cousin. Only watched some anime, didn't even have time for gaming T_T

How about you? :3

Had a fun meeting? :3

What kind of lewd do you mean here, her being lewd, or her lewding others with her food? xD

A trope and a genre aren't the same though :3

"only" watched some anime? Are you saying it's inferior? >:3

Doing fine I guess. Just played some more piano, wasted some time on youtube and was messing around a little with my python script for running stuff with proton... to no avail :3
For those who seek perfection, there can be no rest on this side of the grave.
Hope is the first step on the road to disappointment.
Jul 18, 2019 6:01 AM

Apr 2013
Tyrantarmy6 said:
Had a fun meeting? :3

What kind of lewd do you mean here, her being lewd, or her lewding others with her food? xD

A trope and a genre aren't the same though :3

"only" watched some anime? Are you saying it's inferior? >:3

Doing fine I guess. Just played some more piano, wasted some time on youtube and was messing around a little with my python script for running stuff with proton... to no avail :3

Was less of a meeting and more of a lecture. But it was pretty boring :3
Tomorrow I'll be on a meeting and even have to present something T_T

Both is fine by me, but her being lewd would be better I guess xD

There is no "It's good to be bad" genre on MAL though :3

It's more like I prioritized anime instead of gaming, so I that was all I could do with yesterday's time ^^

I thought about trying Witcher 3 with proton, but my RX580 manages to make it somehow run on almost 60 FPS at highest setting without hairworks... don't wanna lose more performance :3
Jul 18, 2019 6:19 AM

Jul 2013
Gator said:
Was less of a meeting and more of a lecture. But it was pretty boring :3
Tomorrow I'll be on a meeting and even have to present something T_T

Both is fine by me, but her being lewd would be better I guess xD

There is no "It's good to be bad" genre on MAL though :3

It's more like I prioritized anime instead of gaming, so I that was all I could do with yesterday's time ^^

I thought about trying Witcher 3 with proton, but my RX580 manages to make it somehow run on almost 60 FPS at highest setting without hairworks... don't wanna lose more performance :3

Isn't that the usual for lectures? :3
All day? ^^

And both would be even better? xD

Of course there isn't. Just like how there's no RTS or RPG genre on MAL :3

Well either way, prepare for lots of misunderstandings in gamers :3

You can always at least see how well it runs, and if it's not good enough switch back, right? :3
Jul 18, 2019 6:47 AM

Apr 2013
Tyrantarmy6 said:
Isn't that the usual for lectures? :3
All day? ^^

And both would be even better? xD

Of course there isn't. Just like how there's no RTS or RPG genre on MAL :3

Well either way, prepare for lots of misunderstandings in gamers :3

You can always at least see how well it runs, and if it's not good enough switch back, right? :3

Some can be interesting, like about programming techniques or something. But that was just about organizational stuff ^^
It's planned from 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM, but we also have to go to another building so it'll take a while :3

Of course, that's the best case xD

An anime is not a game though, so RPG wouldn't make any sense anyway :3

I actually thought it's a well-liked anime, but some people seem to hate it with a passion xD

That would need me to take the time and install it in linux as well which is kind of a bother I guess? :3
Jul 18, 2019 7:10 AM

Jul 2013
Gator said:
Some can be interesting, like about programming techniques or something. But that was just about organizational stuff ^^
It's planned from 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM, but we also have to go to another building so it'll take a while :3

Of course, that's the best case xD

An anime is not a game though, so RPG wouldn't make any sense anyway :3

I actually thought it's a well-liked anime, but some people seem to hate it with a passion xD

That would need me to take the time and install it in linux as well which is kind of a bother I guess? :3

Never had one about programming :3
But if it starts at 9:30 AM then that means you can at least get there relatively quickly, right? :3

And which case do you think is the most likely to happen? xD

Exactly, and the good to be bad genre is a game genre too. Not that you're gonna find it listed anywhere though :3

Probably because of how exceptionally skilled the characters are at misunderstanding absolutely everything in the most stupid and roundabout manner possible... that and probably also some jealousy xD

So that stuff about being worried about the framerate is nothing but an excuse to hide your laziness then? :P
Jul 19, 2019 6:45 AM

Apr 2013
Konnichiwa~ :3

Tyrantarmy6 said:
Never had one about programming :3
But if it starts at 9:30 AM then that means you can at least get there relatively quickly, right? :3

And which case do you think is the most likely to happen? xD

Exactly, and the good to be bad genre is a game genre too. Not that you're gonna find it listed anywhere though :3

Probably because of how exceptionally skilled the characters are at misunderstanding absolutely everything in the most stupid and roundabout manner possible... that and probably also some jealousy xD

So that stuff about being worried about the framerate is nothing but an excuse to hide your laziness then? :P

I had a JSF workshop a while ago, that was pretty neat :3
Yeah we need about 20 minutes I guess. Only came back 1,5 hours ago though because we also went to have lunch afterwards ^^

Hmm her food causing foodgasms I would guess. Though in the OVA she was naked quite a lot as well in her short amount of screentime xD

Shouldn't it be a trope at the very least? :3

I watched the first two episodes yesterday and it was actually quite good. The characters are very likable, though awkward. But so far the score seems way too low somehow ^^

Nah, but it's delusional to think that I wouldn't lose some performance when it comes to playing sophisticated games with wine :P
Jul 21, 2019 11:14 PM

Apr 2013
Ohayou~ :3

@Tyrantarmy6
おたんじょうびおめでとう!
Jul 22, 2019 12:36 AM

Jul 2013

ありがとうございます@Gatorさん。貴方にも良い御一日を :3
Now I'm making it sound like I won't be here today, but oh well xD

Anyways, how're you doing today? :3
Jul 22, 2019 12:52 AM

Apr 2013
Tyrantarmy6 said:

ありがとうございます@Gatorさん。貴方にも良い御一日を :3
Now I'm making it sound like I won't be here today, but oh well xD

Anyways, how're you doing today? :3

Surely you won't be at work as long as ususally, will you? :3

Doing alright except that it's a Monday. Continued watching Gamers and started Akiba's trip. Else I didn't do much this weekend except for gaming. Played a lot of Witcher 3 and some Civilization 5 with a friend on Saturday evening :3

How about you?
Jul 22, 2019 12:57 AM

Jul 2013
Gator said:
Surely you won't be at work as long as ususally, will you? :3

Doing alright except that it's a Monday. Continued watching Gamers and started Akiba's trip. Else I didn't do much this weekend except for gaming. Played a lot of Witcher 3 and some Civilization 5 with a friend on Saturday evening :3

How about you?

Eh, we'll have to see. I already arrived a little later than usual to begin with, getting some cake at the supermarket :3

So you're finally making some actual progress with the witcher? xD

Doing fine I guess. Played some more dungeons 3, watched some more airing anime, played some more piano and decided it was about time for me to also continue gamers... 2 more eps left to go now :3
Aside from that I had a party yesterday as you can imagine, and I also heard a lot of noise coming from the "zwarte cross" a few km from here :3
Jul 22, 2019 1:06 AM

Apr 2013
Tyrantarmy6 said:
Eh, we'll have to see. I already arrived a little later than usual to begin with, getting some cake at the supermarket :3

So you're finally making some actual progress with the witcher? xD

Doing fine I guess. Played some more dungeons 3, watched some more airing anime, played some more piano and decided it was about time for me to also continue gamers... 2 more eps left to go now :3
Aside from that I had a party yesterday as you can imagine, and I also heard a lot of noise coming from the "zwarte cross" a few km from here :3

You don't even bring self-baked cake to work? How dare you xD

I actually do, reached level 10 already. After understanding a bit about the game itself, it's way more fun to play. Even though the dialogue controls still drive me crazy sometimes ^^

Oh, you had not finished Gamers yet? I actually think it's rated a bit too low on MAL, it's quite funny and has likable characters. I have 4 episodes left and last episode most misunderstandings got solved, but now the big showdown of Mono and Tsucchie is upon us xD
Party with family? Had to google that, seems like a really weird event :3
Jul 22, 2019 1:19 AM

Jul 2013
Gator said:
You don't even bring self-baked cake to work? How dare you xD

I actually do, reached level 10 already. After understanding a bit about the game itself, it's way more fun to play. Even though the dialogue controls still drive me crazy sometimes ^^

Oh, you had not finished Gamers yet? I actually think it's rated a bit too low on MAL, it's quite funny and has likable characters. I have 4 episodes left and last episode most misunderstandings got solved, but now the big showdown of Mono and Tsucchie is upon us xD
Party with family? Had to google that, seems like a really weird event :3

Hey, at least I went to the bakery section xD

I saw it has timed dialogue choices too, sounds like a very bad idea :3

Most misunderstandings got solved... yeah, you tell that to the characters who have mastered the art of saying the most easily misunderstandable things without any context and misunderstanding things in ways far worse than any sane person normally would xD
Mostly, but there were also some people present who weren't family :3

That it is. Only at that event do you see that much beer and dirt combined with weird sh*t like naked people on bikes and strangely decorated vehicles, or a marching band just marching straight through the drunken crowd amidst all the beer stands xD
Been there once before and as expected of an event with over 200k visitors, there are way too many people :P
Jul 22, 2019 1:44 AM

Apr 2013
Tyrantarmy6 said:
Hey, at least I went to the bakery section xD

I saw it has timed dialogue choices too, sounds like a very bad idea :3

Most misunderstandings got solved... yeah, you tell that to the characters who have mastered the art of saying the most easily misunderstandable things without any context and misunderstanding things in ways far worse than any sane person normally would xD
Mostly, but there were also some people present who weren't family :3

That it is. Only at that event do you see that much beer and dirt combined with weird sh*t like naked people on bikes and strangely decorated vehicles, or a marching band just marching straight through the drunken crowd amidst all the beer stands xD
Been there once before and as expected of an event with over 200k visitors, there are way too many people :P

In what other section could you have bought a cake? xD

At least on my difficulty level there is a lot of time to make a choice. It's more that the key to skip the dialogue is the same as doing somethings in the next dialogue, like selling items for example. And since you have to press the key twice to skip a dialoge, I sometimes hammer on it a lot :3
Well obviously there will be more to come, but for now at least the relationship dramas seem to have been averted... except for the incoming one with Chiaki of course xD
Colleagues as well? :3

Hey, but they have a pikachu motorcycle. I guess just because there's beer and a lot of people, doesn't stop the weebs from participating xD
Jul 22, 2019 2:00 AM

Jul 2013
Gator said:
In what other section could you have bought a cake? xD

At least on my difficulty level there is a lot of time to make a choice. It's more that the key to skip the dialogue is the same as doing somethings in the next dialogue, like selling items for example. And since you have to press the key twice to skip a dialoge, I sometimes hammer on it a lot :3
Well obviously there will be more to come, but for now at least the relationship dramas seem to have been averted... except for the incoming one with Chiaki of course xD
Colleagues as well? :3

Hey, but they have a pikachu motorcycle. I guess just because there's beer and a lot of people, doesn't stop the weebs from participating xD

Touché xD

And has that thus far led to major problems such as mass death and destruction? :3
In other words, the relationship dramas aren't over at all xD
Nah, I timed things very well by having a birthday party during the zwarte cross so they were all over there :3

Of course, the weirder the better, right? xD
And with an event like this you can imagine that it's not just dutchies who visit it, there's for example also germans and americans :3
They also always have these ridiculous slogans, like this year "the black cross, also for white people" (in written dialect no less) xD
Jul 22, 2019 2:18 AM

Apr 2013
Tyrantarmy6 said:
Touché xD

And has that thus far led to major problems such as mass death and destruction? :3
In other words, the relationship dramas aren't over at all xD
Nah, I timed things very well by having a birthday party during the zwarte cross so they were all over there :3

Of course, the weirder the better, right? xD
And with an event like this you can imagine that it's not just dutchies who visit it, there's for example also germans and americans :3
They also always have these ridiculous slogans, like this year "the black cross, also for white people" (in written dialect no less) xD

There were two quests which consequences I looked up after finishing the questline. In one I was statisfied with the outcome, the other one I did again. So I try to avoid mass death and destruction ^^
Let's see how many of them they can squeeze into 4 episodes xD
So you did not want to have them at your party? Spoken like a true weeb :3

Normies can be weird as well though, usually the bad kind of weird ^^
Germans I would have expected, but Americans? That's a long trip :o
What does that even mean? People could misunderstand that as racism I bet xD
Jul 22, 2019 2:38 AM

Jul 2013
Gator said:
There were two quests which consequences I looked up after finishing the questline. In one I was statisfied with the outcome, the other one I did again. So I try to avoid mass death and destruction ^^
Let's see how many of them they can squeeze into 4 episodes xD
So you did not want to have them at your party? Spoken like a true weeb :3

Normies can be weird as well though, usually the bad kind of weird ^^
Germans I would have expected, but Americans? That's a long trip :o
What does that even mean? People could misunderstand that as racism I bet xD

So you loaded up an old save to change the outcome you got? :3
Probably far too many xD
I wouldn't say that, but it was busy enough already as it was :3

I'm not sure whether most people who participate in those races can be classified as "normal" :3
Well, I guess that's just how large the event is :3
Wikipedia said:
The Zwarte Cross Festival is the largest paid festival in the Netherlands, and the largest motor event in the world. The 19th edition in 2015 had 197.450 visitors and the 20th edition in 2016 numbered 220,000 visitors. The festival is a combination of motorcross, music, theatre and stunts. 'Zwarte Cross' literally means 'black cross'; it is a reference to the illegal motocross races in the 1960s.

Well as the above quote already mentions, "zwarte cross" means "black cross", so that slogan is obviously a pun, but I assume it's also a jab at how people see everything as racist these days xD
Then again, I don't remember hearing a lot of commotion over it, perhaps also because the west already views us as a bunch of crazy farmers anyways xD
Jul 22, 2019 3:18 AM

Apr 2013
Tyrantarmy6 said:
So you loaded up an old save to change the outcome you got? :3
Probably far too many xD
I wouldn't say that, but it was busy enough already as it was :3

I'm not sure whether most people who participate in those races can be classified as "normal" :3
Well, I guess that's just how large the event is :3
Wikipedia said:
The Zwarte Cross Festival is the largest paid festival in the Netherlands, and the largest motor event in the world. The 19th edition in 2015 had 197.450 visitors and the 20th edition in 2016 numbered 220,000 visitors. The festival is a combination of motorcross, music, theatre and stunts. 'Zwarte Cross' literally means 'black cross'; it is a reference to the illegal motocross races in the 1960s.

Well as the above quote already mentions, "zwarte cross" means "black cross", so that slogan is obviously a pun, but I assume it's also a jab at how people see everything as racist these days xD
Then again, I don't remember hearing a lot of commotion over it, perhaps also because the west already views us as a bunch of crazy farmers anyways xD

Pretty much, luckily there are a lot of checkpoint saves so I did not have to go back very far :3
Given that a special look on your face can already lead to misunderstandings, that's quite likely xD
What did you have for dinner at your party? :3

Normies are usually everywhere, even at anime conventions :3
The largest motor event in the world? Well that's certainly bigger than I thought :o

Oh I see, should've known that this is the meaning. Not far away from the german translation :3
Crazy farmers on motorcycles with Japanese monsters on it... sounds pretty crazy from a normal viewpoint xD
Jul 22, 2019 3:32 AM

Jul 2013
Gator said:
Pretty much, luckily there are a lot of checkpoint saves so I did not have to go back very far :3
Given that a special look on your face can already lead to misunderstandings, that's quite likely xD
What did you have for dinner at your party? :3

Normies are usually everywhere, even at anime conventions :3
The largest motor event in the world? Well that's certainly bigger than I thought :o

Oh I see, should've known that this is the meaning. Not far away from the german translation :3
Crazy farmers on motorcycles with Japanese monsters on it... sounds pretty crazy from a normal viewpoint xD

Well that's good then, but it's still known as save scumming :P
So who's best girl so far? :3
Dinner didn't happen yesterday. Just snacks like potato chips, cheese and boiled eggs all day :3

At the stands perhaps, but in case of the zwarte cross a lot of the people at the stands are volunteers who get a ticket in exchange. I could help out at the beer stand of the corso group I'm a part of as well, but meh :3
Yep, now imagine all of those people coming here in a single weekend and the chaos that ensues as a result xD

Indeed, the german word is pretty similar :3
Not just motorcycles though, there's also tractors and decorated cars like that lego thing I posted above... but hey, I didn't say we tried to change their view xD
Jul 22, 2019 4:48 AM

Apr 2013

Tyrantarmy6 said:
Well that's good then, but it's still known as save scumming :P
So who's best girl so far? :3
Dinner didn't happen yesterday. Just snacks like potato chips, cheese and boiled eggs all day :3

At the stands perhaps, but in case of the zwarte cross a lot of the people at the stands are volunteers who get a ticket in exchange. I could help out at the beer stand of the corso group I'm a part of as well, but meh :3
Yep, now imagine all of those people coming here in a single weekend and the chaos that ensues as a result xD

Indeed, the german word is pretty similar :3
Not just motorcycles though, there's also tractors and decorated cars like that lego thing I posted above... but hey, I didn't say we tried to change their view xD

I don't really care about that, it's a single player game. I do what I want :P
I think all of them are quite likable, but Tendou is surprisingly the best. Just from her looks I got some Chitoge vibes at first xD
Cheese and boiled eggs are snacks in the Netherlands? :3

I think there are much more comfortable jobs than working at a beer stand though... all those drunken people later on demanding another one ^^
Especially since your village isn't that big already xD

I mean that stuff looks cool, unfortunately I'm not much interested in that. Cars and motorcycles are just means to get from A to B for me :3
Jul 22, 2019 5:08 AM

Jul 2013
Gator said:

I don't really care about that, it's a single player game. I do what I want :P
I think all of them are quite likable, but Tendou is surprisingly the best. Just from her looks I got some Chitoge vibes at first xD
Cheese and boiled eggs are snacks in the Netherlands? :3

I think there are much more comfortable jobs than working at a beer stand though... all those drunken people later on demanding another one ^^
Especially since your village isn't that big already xD

I mean that stuff looks cool, unfortunately I'm not much interested in that. Cars and motorcycles are just means to get from A to B for me :3

Okaeri~ :3

Often times that's no option though because of the lost progress :P
She's a likable character unlike a certain gorilla woman, yes, but chiaki does fit amano better. Hell, I know tasuku agrees with me on that one xD
Yeah, it's pretty common here to make a plate of snacks containing stuff like that in addition to the usual potato chips and the like. Don't you have stuff like this in germany at all? :3

Well I know some people who help out at said beer stand, and they do at least have some fun stories like how in the big tent there were people who ordered 36 beer at once and what not xD
Yeah, just imagine over 10x (hell, probably close to 20x) the total population of the village pooring into a "small" area just outside the village xD

Of course, but those cars and motorcycles you're talking about don't look like this :P

Besides, there's plenty of people who come there just for the artists that perform there or just the beer :3
Jul 22, 2019 5:27 AM

Apr 2013
Tyrantarmy6 said:

Often times that's no option though because of the lost progress :P
She's a likable character unlike a certain gorilla woman, yes, but chiaki does fit amano better. Hell, I know tasuku agrees with me on that one xD
Yeah, it's pretty common here to make a plate of snacks containing stuff like that in addition to the usual potato chips and the like. Don't you have stuff like this in germany at all? :3

Well I know some people who help out at said beer stand, and they do at least have some fun stories like how in the big tent there were people who ordered 36 beer at once and what not xD
Yeah, just imagine over 10x (hell, probably close to 20x) the total population of the village pooring into a "small" area just outside the village xD

Of course, but those cars and motorcycles you're talking about don't look like this :P

Besides, there's plenty of people who come there just for the artists that perform there or just the beer :3

Sometimes yeah, in that case I would not have redone it. But it was pretty much no work, so... :3
Tbh though the hate between Amano and Chiaki seems completely unrealistic. Especially given that both of them are very nerdy and should have problems even criticizing others on a social level xD
Well we do have plates like that, but that's more like a cold dinner instead of just a snack. Especially since potato chips doesn't really fit imo ^^

And you think it would be fun to work there and be able to tell those stories afterwards? :3
Sounds like Wacken to me, 80.000 people in a 1.800 people village xD

If I look at the fumes in the background, I'm still glad that I'm no there though ^^;
Jul 22, 2019 5:42 AM

Jul 2013
Gator said:
Sometimes yeah, in that case I would not have redone it. But it was pretty much no work, so... :3
Tbh though the hate between Amano and Chiaki seems completely unrealistic. Especially given that both of them are very nerdy and should have problems even criticizing others on a social level xD
Well we do have plates like that, but that's more like a cold dinner instead of just a snack. Especially since potato chips doesn't really fit imo ^^

And you think it would be fun to work there and be able to tell those stories afterwards? :3
Sounds like Wacken to me, 80.000 people in a 1.800 people village xD

If I look at the fumes in the background, I'm still glad that I'm no there though ^^;

But does that mean the ending you got first was one of death and destruction? :3
Well you also know how religious people can get irl when talking about anime or star wars or linux or whatever even if they're arguing over nothing xD
It's not like it's all served at once though. It's just the chips and peanuts and the like on the table and then occasionally that plate makes a round where everyone picks one thing and repeat that until eventually by the end it's empty :3

If that were the case I'd have accepted the invitation to help out at the stand years ago :3
Sounds like a similar issue then. Do you people in that case also have to deal with terrible public transport and thus mostly come with cars and a stupidly decorated caravans? xD

Oh don't worry, you could walk around on the festival all day without ever seeing those cross events :3
Besides, if that's already bad, then what would you think of tractor pulling? (yes, I've seen that here as well) xD
Jul 22, 2019 6:29 AM

Apr 2013
Tyrantarmy6 said:
But does that mean the ending you got first was one of death and destruction? :3
Well you also know how religious people can get irl when talking about anime or star wars or linux or whatever even if they're arguing over nothing xD
It's not like it's all served at once though. It's just the chips and peanuts and the like on the table and then occasionally that plate makes a round where everyone picks one thing and repeat that until eventually by the end it's empty :3

If that were the case I'd have accepted the invitation to help out at the stand years ago :3
Sounds like a similar issue then. Do you people in that case also have to deal with terrible public transport and thus mostly come with cars and a stupidly decorated caravans? xD

Oh don't worry, you could walk around on the festival all day without ever seeing those cross events :3
Besides, if that's already bad, then what would you think of tractor pulling? (yes, I've seen that here as well) xD

In the end it actually had the same outcome, but I didn't read that far. Just the way to get there was better, in the end all people involved in that quest died anyway xD
The real nerds never really argue much in real life though, but rather flame each other online instead ^^
And were all plates really empty at the end of the day? Usually I buy too much stuff for my party and can eat afterwards for days until it's all gone :3

I figured as much :3
Don't know about the stupidly decorated caravans, but public transportation is always terrible in Germany. So a lot come by car, yeah xD

In my eyes that's both terrible, especially since it seems quite pointless. But I have the same view when it comes to formula 1 ^^;
Jul 22, 2019 6:43 AM

Jul 2013
Gator said:
In the end it actually had the same outcome, but I didn't read that far. Just the way to get there was better, in the end all people involved in that quest died anyway xD
The real nerds never really argue much in real life though, but rather flame each other online instead ^^
And were all plates really empty at the end of the day? Usually I buy too much stuff for my party and can eat afterwards for days until it's all gone :3

I figured as much :3
Don't know about the stupidly decorated caravans, but public transportation is always terrible in Germany. So a lot come by car, yeah xD

In my eyes that's both terrible, especially since it seems quite pointless. But I have the same view when it comes to formula 1 ^^;

Good, just like how every questline is supposed to end xD
So do you think linus would hold back on flaming someone's bad code if they're in front of him? xD
Most of it was gone, yes :3

Besides, helping out with the corso is already more than enough large scale social events in a year for me :3
And do they all set up camp in the grass lands of the nearby farmers too? xD

Of course it's pointless, aren't most sports pointless? :P
Jul 22, 2019 6:53 AM

Apr 2013
Tyrantarmy6 said:
Good, just like how every questline is supposed to end xD
So do you think linus would hold back on flaming someone's bad code if they're in front of him? xD
Most of it was gone, yes :3

Besides, helping out with the corso is already more than enough large scale social events in a year for me :3
And do they all set up camp in the grass lands of the nearby farmers too? xD

Of course it's pointless, aren't most sports pointless? :P

I at least managed to save one in the other questline which I did not redo. Else all would've died again xD
Do you see Linus as a real nerd? He's more like a geek to me, I can't picture him playing World of Warcraft or something like that :3
Not bad, seems like you are better at guessing how much food your guests will eat ^^

I'm surprised you even have more than one large scale event in your village. We don't even have one :3
Of course, where else would so many people camp? xD

Most sports at least don't damage the environment like that :P
Jul 22, 2019 7:03 AM

Jul 2013
Gator said:
I at least managed to save one in the other questline which I did not redo. Else all would've died again xD
Do you see Linus as a real nerd? He's more like a geek to me, I can't picture him playing World of Warcraft or something like that :3
Not bad, seems like you are better at guessing how much food your guests will eat ^^

I'm surprised you even have more than one large scale event in your village. We don't even have one :3
Of course, where else would so many people camp? xD

Most sports at least don't damage the environment like that :P

So all but that one person you saved still died? xD
Eh, a nerd or a geek is pretty much the same in this case :3
It's not like we're having a bbq or anything which makes it much easier :3

We may be a bunch of crazy farmers, but we do know how to party xD
At least the farmers get paid for their sacrifice xD

Yeah instead they either damage the sportman's body and/or the supporters jump at eachother's throats while damaging everything in their path :P
Jul 22, 2019 7:07 AM

Apr 2013
Tyrantarmy6 said:
So all but that one person you saved still died? xD
Eh, a nerd or a geek is pretty much the same in this case :3
It's not like we're having a bbq or anything which makes it much easier :3

We may be a bunch of crazy farmers, but we do know how to party xD
At least the farmers get paid for their sacrifice xD

Yeah instead they either damage the sportman's body and/or the supporters jump at eachother's throats while damaging everything in their path :P

Well technically yes, but there only was one other person, so... xD
How so? To me a nerd is a gaming enthusiast while a geek is a technology enthusiast and an otaku is an anime enthusiast :3
Even when I order food for a party there is usually a lot left the next day though ^^

Even though you rarely join the party of your crazy farmer friends? xD
I wonder how much they actually get for this though, I imagine it will take a while for the ground there to recover ^^

Well that's their sportsmen's own fault and the supporters don't have to be like that. Look at snooker for example :P
Jul 22, 2019 7:15 AM

Jul 2013
Gator said:
Well technically yes, but there only was one other person, so... xD
How so? To me a nerd is a gaming enthusiast while a geek is a technology enthusiast and an otaku is an anime enthusiast :3
Even when I order food for a party there is usually a lot left the next day though ^^

Even though you rarely join the party of your crazy farmer friends? xD
I wonder how much they actually get for this though, I imagine it will take a while for the ground there to recover ^^

Well that's their sportsmen's own fault and the supporters don't have to be like that. Look at snooker for example :P

Surely the other event had more people involved than that, right? xD
At least here the word nerd is more associated with pc- and game enthusiasts, so being enthusiastic about developing some pc software could also fall in that category :3
That might be the difference then, we don't order food but instead get it at the supermarket :3

Contrary to common belief, not everyone around here is a farmer, and neither am I. I mean sure, my family all talk in heavy dialect, but at least I don't so I'm safe, right? xD
Apparently enough for them to agree :3

Snooker... what are you gonna say next? Cricket? Golf? :P
Jul 22, 2019 7:30 AM

Apr 2013
Tyrantarmy6 said:
Surely the other event had more people involved than that, right? xD
At least here the word nerd is more associated with pc- and game enthusiasts, so being enthusiastic about developing some pc software could also fall in that category :3
That might be the difference then, we don't order food but instead get it at the supermarket :3

Contrary to common belief, not everyone around here is a farmer, and neither am I. I mean sure, my family all talk in heavy dialect, but at least I don't so I'm safe, right? xD
Apparently enough for them to agree :3

Snooker... what are you gonna say next? Cricket? Golf? :P

A bit... like... a whole village? xD
Hmm well I guess nerd gets used universally today as well, but it feels more fitting when it comes to gaming somehow :3
How is that different when it comes to buying the right quantity though? ^^

Is the dialect important when it comes to being a farmer? I thought farming would be xD
And with them being paid so much, apparently it's still worth holding that festival :3

Hey, snooker is a great sport :P
Jul 22, 2019 8:00 AM

Jul 2013
Gator said:
A bit... like... a whole village? xD
Hmm well I guess nerd gets used universally today as well, but it feels more fitting when it comes to gaming somehow :3
How is that different when it comes to buying the right quantity though? ^^

Is the dialect important when it comes to being a farmer? I thought farming would be xD
And with them being paid so much, apparently it's still worth holding that festival :3

Hey, snooker is a great sport :P

That's more like it xD
Besides, if you meet an otaku irl who's really into chitoge and you suddenly proclaim your love for onodera, do you think they would suddenly agree with you? I mean, it's not hentai :3

Because if I go and say order chinese I will always, unconditionally without exception get way too much :3

Of course that's more important for the actual definition, but people like associating the dialect with farmers. Kinda like the texan accent in america xD
Not so strange when you look at the price of beer at the festival and how much of it gets drunk in just 4 days' time. The brewery once even made an april fool's joke about laying a beer pipe straight to the festival grounds because of the sheer amount needed xD
This year for example they apparently had 21 25.000 liter tanks on the festival grounds that they, and I quote "refill like an airplane", though unfortunately I can't seem to find any actual numbers on the liters of beer. In 2006 it was apparently already 140.000 and back then the visitor count was about 80k, so yeah, that's a lot of beer and thus a lot of money :3

I didn't say it's not, but it's not exactly comparable with something like soccer :P
Jul 22, 2019 11:20 PM

Apr 2013
Nyanpasu~ :3

Tyrantarmy6 said:
That's more like it xD
Besides, if you meet an otaku irl who's really into chitoge and you suddenly proclaim your love for onodera, do you think they would suddenly agree with you? I mean, it's not hentai :3

Because if I go and say order chinese I will always, unconditionally without exception get way too much :3

Of course that's more important for the actual definition, but people like associating the dialect with farmers. Kinda like the texan accent in america xD
Not so strange when you look at the price of beer at the festival and how much of it gets drunk in just 4 days' time. The brewery once even made an april fool's joke about laying a beer pipe straight to the festival grounds because of the sheer amount needed xD
This year for example they apparently had 21 25.000 liter tanks on the festival grounds that they, and I quote "refill like an airplane", though unfortunately I can't seem to find any actual numbers on the liters of beer. In 2006 it was apparently already 140.000 and back then the visitor count was about 80k, so yeah, that's a lot of beer and thus a lot of money :3

I didn't say it's not, but it's not exactly comparable with something like soccer :P

Well, freeing that spirit seemed like a good idea at that point xD
Not necessarily agree, but that wouldn't be a reason to dislike each other if all the other opinions are the same :3

If I go to a Chinese restaurant I usually order buffet so there's no way I could even eat everything I've paid for xD

Here it's just the farther you're away from the center of Germany, the heavier the dialect usually gets ^^
How much is the beer there? I doubt it can keep up with the Oktoberfest prices, those get higher and higher each year :3
That's a lot of beer. At the Oktoberfest they sold almost 8 million liter, so never take the Bavarians lightly. Though I never visited it myself, so that's nothing I should be proud of I guess xD

I never compared it to soccer though? :P
Jul 23, 2019 12:16 AM

Jul 2013

Gator said:
Nyanpasu~ :3

Well, freeing that spirit seemed like a good idea at that point xD
Not necessarily agree, but that wouldn't be a reason to dislike each other if all the other opinions are the same :3

If I go to a Chinese restaurant I usually order buffet so there's no way I could even eat everything I've paid for xD

Here it's just the farther you're away from the center of Germany, the heavier the dialect usually gets ^^
How much is the beer there? I doubt it can keep up with the Oktoberfest prices, those get higher and higher each year :3
That's a lot of beer. At the Oktoberfest they sold almost 8 million liter, so never take the Bavarians lightly. Though I never visited it myself, so that's nothing I should be proud of I guess xD

I never compared it to soccer though? :P

Well in a game where all supernatural creatures are supposedly evil I guess you could've expected that much xD
Between the good things and the bad things, people tend to only remember the bad ones though :3

That would require going to a chinese buffet though which is a separate place from a regular chinese restaurant :3

Well they also speak with a recognisable accent in amsterdam, but at least that is still understandable. The dialect around here, the dialect in south limburg and the dialect in friesland however are all mutually unrecognizable :3
Hmm, I think I heard something about a regular beer (probably a 20cl plastic cup) being 2 coins, but everyone seems to mention a slightly different number so eh, can't really trust drunk people I guess :P
1 coin costs €2,50 :3

Well no official numbers exist and the average person is pretty much guaranteed to drink more than 2L of beer, so with 220k people that number should be way higher... either way, the Oktoberfest is celebrated all over the country so the number of people even just in bavaria should be way higher than 220k so it depends on the number of people how much 8 million liter actually is. Knowing germans though it's probably not any better than the zwarte cross :P

We were obviously talking about soccer though :P

So how're you doing today? :3
Jul 23, 2019 12:48 AM

Apr 2013
Tyrantarmy6 said:

Well in a game where all supernatural creatures are supposedly evil I guess you could've expected that much xD
Between the good things and the bad things, people tend to only remember the bad ones though :3

That would require going to a chinese buffet though which is a separate place from a regular chinese restaurant :3

Well they also speak with a recognisable accent in amsterdam, but at least that is still understandable. The dialect around here, the dialect in south limburg and the dialect in friesland however are all mutually unrecognizable :3
Hmm, I think I heard something about a regular beer (probably a 20cl plastic cup) being 2 coins, but everyone seems to mention a slightly different number so eh, can't really trust drunk people I guess :P
1 coin costs €2,50 :3

Well no official numbers exist and the average person is pretty much guaranteed to drink more than 2L of beer, so with 220k people that number should be way higher... either way, the Oktoberfest is celebrated all over the country so the number of people even just in bavaria should be way higher than 220k so it depends on the number of people how much 8 million liter actually is. Knowing germans though it's probably not any better than the zwarte cross :P

We were obviously talking about soccer though :P

Hey, not all of them are evil. I met some nice ones as well and didn't even try to kill them xD
If a nerd only has bad things to remember so far, he should be especially fond of the good things though :3

I can't think of any Chinese restaurant I ever visited that did not also have a buffet though ^^

So I assume the dialect in Amsterdam is pretty much gone at this point? I mean that seems to happen in most cities with lots of tourists, like Munich :3
Now now, don't discriminate against drunken people. Surely they won't lie or spread misinformation xD
Hmm that would actually be similar to Oktoberfest prices if it was true. Though I guess smaller cups are always more expensive :3

That depends on your definition of "better" I guess when it comes to such a beer festival? So do you think that Germans drink more than Dutchies or not? :3

There is nothing obvious about you implying a topic that I never mentioned :P

Doing fine, actually found some time to play more Witcher 3 yesterday. Finished two monster hunting quests :3
Else I just watched more Akiba's trip and Gamers. Should finish Gamers today.
Jul 23, 2019 1:08 AM

Jul 2013
Gator said:
Hey, not all of them are evil. I met some nice ones as well and didn't even try to kill them xD
If a nerd only has bad things to remember so far, he should be especially fond of the good things though :3

I can't think of any Chinese restaurant I ever visited that did not also have a buffet though ^^

So I assume the dialect in Amsterdam is pretty much gone at this point? I mean that seems to happen in most cities with lots of tourists, like Munich :3
Now now, don't discriminate against drunken people. Surely they won't lie or spread misinformation xD
Hmm that would actually be similar to Oktoberfest prices if it was true. Though I guess smaller cups are always more expensive :3

That depends on your definition of "better" I guess when it comes to such a beer festival? So do you think that Germans drink more than Dutchies or not? :3

There is nothing obvious about you implying a topic that I never mentioned :P

Doing fine, actually found some time to play more Witcher 3 yesterday. Finished two monster hunting quests :3
Else I just watched more Akiba's trip and Gamers. Should finish Gamers today.

What, so are you going to say that they're just misunderstood now? xD
Just like how old people always say things used to be better in their time :3

Well most of the time you just order that chinese rather than actually going there to eat, but yeah, not all of them have a buffet :3

Oh the dialect is still pretty obvious... if you can find someone who'll actually address you in dutch that is :3
Yeah, they'd never do that, right? xD
At least you have the ability to go for dem liter glasses, here you can't even get a 33cl one at festivals :3

"better" as in less beer :3
That depends. I'd say the people here probably don't lose, but in the west most definitely can't keep up :3

You don't need to mention it out loud when it's that obvious. That's like describing santa and then saying you weren't talking about santa :P

Which makes me wonder... is there a monster girl mod for the witcher 3? xD
Sounds good. What do you think of akiba strip so far? :3

Doing fine I guess. Just caught up with arifureta shokugyo de sekai saikyou and katsute kami datta kemono-tachi e and finished reading nobara no hanayome and that's about it. Was thinking about maybe starting enen no shouboutai, but it was already too late for that :3
Jul 23, 2019 2:09 AM

Apr 2013
Tyrantarmy6 said:
What, so are you going to say that they're just misunderstood now? xD
Just like how old people always say things used to be better in their time :3

Well most of the time you just order that chinese rather than actually going there to eat, but yeah, not all of them have a buffet :3

Oh the dialect is still pretty obvious... if you can find someone who'll actually address you in dutch that is :3
Yeah, they'd never do that, right? xD
At least you have the ability to go for dem liter glasses, here you can't even get a 33cl one at festivals :3

"better" as in less beer :3
That depends. I'd say the people here probably don't lose, but in the west most definitely can't keep up :3

You don't need to mention it out loud when it's that obvious. That's like describing santa and then saying you weren't talking about santa :P

Which makes me wonder... is there a monster girl mod for the witcher 3? xD
Sounds good. What do you think of akiba strip so far? :3

Doing fine I guess. Just caught up with arifureta shokugyo de sekai saikyou and katsute kami datta kemono-tachi e and finished reading nobara no hanayome and that's about it. Was thinking about maybe starting enen no shouboutai, but it was already too late for that :3

Not necessarily, this little guy just lived in the swamp and helped me out ^^

That's the opposite though, they will obviously focus on the bad things if they think everything else was good back then :3

I rarely order Chinese food tbh, usually I go for either Italian or Indian :3

Could happen though, unlike Japan I could actually look like a locale to people in the Netherlands ^^
At least not consciously? xD
Yeah it's much nicer if they have a Maßkrug, don't have to buy a new beer every 10 minutes then :3

I agree with you on that :3
Guess you haven't seen a Bavarian drink 70 shots in a few minutes xD

So every time someone mentions sports he clearly means soccer? That's a pretty wild definition :P

Good question... there are already succubi you can probably fuck with though, so maybe it's not needed? Nexusmods is obviously blocked at work, so I can't research ^^
Hmm I like the randomness of it and the last episode was about a Street Fighter tournament which is a franchise I enjoy. So overall I like it, but I feel like it could be better. As happens often with ecchi anime the first episode had a lot of fanservice, but since then it got really tame :3

Why is it too late for that? It will continue after a one week break because of what happened, won't it? :3
Jul 23, 2019 2:34 AM

Jul 2013
Gator said:
Not necessarily, this little guy just lived in the swamp and helped me out ^^

That's the opposite though, they will obviously focus on the bad things if they think everything else was good back then :3

I rarely order Chinese food tbh, usually I go for either Italian or Indian :3

Could happen though, unlike Japan I could actually look like a locale to people in the Netherlands ^^
At least not consciously? xD
Yeah it's much nicer if they have a Maßkrug, don't have to buy a new beer every 10 minutes then :3

I agree with you on that :3
Guess you haven't seen a Bavarian drink 70 shots in a few minutes xD

So every time someone mentions sports he clearly means soccer? That's a pretty wild definition :P

Good question... there are already succubi you can probably fuck with though, so maybe it's not needed? Nexusmods is obviously blocked at work, so I can't research ^^
Hmm I like the randomness of it and the last episode was about a Street Fighter tournament which is a franchise I enjoy. So overall I like it, but I feel like it could be better. As happens often with ecchi anime the first episode had a lot of fanservice, but since then it got really tame :3

Why is it too late for that? It will continue after a one week break because of what happened, won't it? :3

Most of the guys who live near water aren't exactly friendly though :3
So what about otaku then, do you think they are a positive bunch? :3
Looks like you already know which anime from this season to watch when the BD releases appear :P

Sooo... pizza and rice then? :3

And you think that matters? I've been to amsterdam a few times and they address me in english too. If anything amsterdam feels more like a foreign country considering all the tourists and how there are more people speaking languages besides dutch than those that do speak dutch :P
Then again, if you go to the market in the nearby city I mentioned before where the sushi restaurant is people will address you in german sooo... xD
And that's the thing with germany. In germany, whether it's food or drinks, you get at least 2x the amount for your money you get here :3

The only thing that matters here is whether that is a normal thing in bavaria or not. You can't tell me the majority of bavarians down 70 shots in a few minutes xD

We weren't just talking about sports in general, we were talking about sports where the supporters are at eachother's throats, rioting in the streets and making a mess of everything. What other sport meets that description? :P

I don't think there would be actual H-scenes with succubi in an unmodded witcher game :3
Well at least they're still stripping girls wherever they go, right? :3

No, too late as in it was already too late in the evening to start watching another episode :3
Jul 23, 2019 3:22 AM

Apr 2013
Tyrantarmy6 said:
Most of the guys who live near water aren't exactly friendly though :3
So what about otaku then, do you think they are a positive bunch? :3
Looks like you already know which anime from this season to watch when the BD releases appear :P

Sooo... pizza and rice then? :3

And you think that matters? I've been to amsterdam a few times and they address me in english too. If anything amsterdam feels more like a foreign country considering all the tourists and how there are more people speaking languages besides dutch than those that do speak dutch :P
Then again, if you go to the market in the nearby city I mentioned before where the sushi restaurant is people will address you in german sooo... xD
And that's the thing with germany. In germany, whether it's food or drinks, you get at least 2x the amount for your money you get here :3

The only thing that matters here is whether that is a normal thing in bavaria or not. You can't tell me the majority of bavarians down 70 shots in a few minutes xD

We weren't just talking about sports in general, we were talking about sports where the supporters are at eachother's throats, rioting in the streets and making a mess of everything. What other sport meets that description? :P

I don't think there would be actual H-scenes with succubi in an unmodded witcher game :3
Well at least they're still stripping girls wherever they go, right? :3

No, too late as in it was already too late in the evening to start watching another episode :3

Like fishermen? xD
Otaku are certainly not a positive bunch, which is why every postivie thing happening to them would be valued greatly :3
It doesn't look that great so far though. I think the gym anime will be much better :3

Pizza/lasagna and cheese with rice usually, yes ^^

Same as in big German cities then. If I order anything with a Bavarian dialect here, I will get weird looks and certainly won't get what I ordered xD
So I assume that restaurant is near the German border then? ^^
You will? How much is a Döner in the Netherlands? :3

Obviously not, but those people are not extremely rare either. Also keep in mind that he did this while we visited Gamecom, so he is a bit of a nerd as well xD

That's what you mentioned though, I never talked about that :P And even if I did there are other sports where that happens, like icehockey for example.

Depends what you describe as an H-scene. I already had a sex scene with a witch so far :3
Girls and guys yeah. Or sometimes girls even strip themselves, like that SF player xD

Oh, you mean that. Well I guess you watched more than enough anime yesterday already :3
Jul 23, 2019 4:07 AM

Jul 2013
I has returned~ :3

Gator said:
Like fishermen? xD
Otaku are certainly not a positive bunch, which is why every postivie thing happening to them would be valued greatly :3
It doesn't look that great so far though. I think the gym anime will be much better :3

Pizza/lasagna and cheese with rice usually, yes ^^

Same as in big German cities then. If I order anything with a Bavarian dialect here, I will get weird looks and certainly won't get what I ordered xD
So I assume that restaurant is near the German border then? ^^
You will? How much is a Döner in the Netherlands? :3

Obviously not, but those people are not extremely rare either. Also keep in mind that he did this while we visited Gamecom, so he is a bit of a nerd as well xD

That's what you mentioned though, I never talked about that :P And even if I did there are other sports where that happens, like icehockey for example.

Depends what you describe as an H-scene. I already had a sex scene with a witch so far :3
Girls and guys yeah. Or sometimes girls even strip themselves, like that SF player xD

Oh, you mean that. Well I guess you watched more than enough anime yesterday already :3

Yeah, exactly xD
Either that, or they're gonna be very suspicious of it :3
Oh right, that dumbell anime... what was that pic again, that I saw that seems to be right up your alley... ah right :P

Didn't you just make lasagna yourself? :3

Well obviously, if I were able to speak in the local dialect like everyone else and used that in amsterdam no way they could understand me. If for example I were to ask someone about where I can buy trousers then they'll probably think I'm asking about something related to speakers xD
Yeah, that city is very close to the german border and thus a lot of germans visit it :3
Döner what? One of these? Eeeh, probably about €3? Don't know the exact price. But those are one of the few things where you actually get a lot :3

Well of course you also have people like those here, but it's not like everyone can drink that much xD

Yet I never hear anything about such things happening with ice hockey, whereas with soccer it seems to happen everytime some match is being played :3

What, you mean yennefer? :3
At least it stays true to its name "akiba strip" xD

Yeah, so I might do that today... then again I also have more gamers to watch ^^
Jul 23, 2019 4:30 AM

Apr 2013
Tyrantarmy6 said:
I has returned~ :3

Yeah, exactly xD
Either that, or they're gonna be very suspicious of it :3
Oh right, that dumbell anime... what was that pic again, that I saw that seems to be right up your alley... ah right :P

Didn't you just make lasagna yourself? :3

Well obviously, if I were able to speak in the local dialect like everyone else and used that in amsterdam no way they could understand me. If for example I were to ask someone about where I can buy trousers then they'll probably think I'm asking about something related to speakers xD
Yeah, that city is very close to the german border and thus a lot of germans visit it :3
Döner what? One of these? Eeeh, probably about €3? Don't know the exact price. But those are one of the few things where you actually get a lot :3

Well of course you also have people like those here, but it's not like everyone can drink that much xD

Yet I never hear anything about such things happening with ice hockey, whereas with soccer it seems to happen everytime some match is being played :3

What, you mean yennefer? :3
At least it stays true to its name "akiba strip" xD

Yeah, so I might do that today... then again I also have more gamers to watch ^^

So who's worse then, fishermen or gardeners? After all the gardener is always the murderer xD
They shouldn't be that suspicious about other nerds though, which is the case with Amano and Chiaki :3
I knew you would like that pic, seems right up your alley :>

Just? I made lasagna myself quite a lot in the past, though it's been a while since the last time :3

Haha I see, when it comes to Bavarian dialect it's more like they don't get what's going on at all. There won't be a misunderstanding, but rather just a "What?!" xD
I can think of a few reasons why Germans would visit a settlement in the Netherlands ^^
Yep, one of these. €3? That's pretty cheap though, it's at least €4 here, most of the time €4,50 :o

A few days ago I saw a video of some German dude drinking a full bottle of Jägermeister in one go, so there is at least a tendency to heavy drinking here xD

Every time? Nah, that's a bit exaggerated. In icehockey even the players punch each other in the face though :3

No no, another witch. I think her name was Keira :3
Yep, the title is very fitting, no matter how you look at it ^^

Oh and here I thought you would've finished it by now. How many episodes are left? :3
Jul 23, 2019 4:54 AM

Jul 2013
Gator said:

So who's worse then, fishermen or gardeners? After all the gardener is always the murderer xD
They shouldn't be that suspicious about other nerds though, which is the case with Amano and Chiaki :3
I knew you would like that pic, seems right up your alley :>

Just? I made lasagna myself quite a lot in the past, though it's been a while since the last time :3

Haha I see, when it comes to Bavarian dialect it's more like they don't get what's going on at all. There won't be a misunderstanding, but rather just a "What?!" xD
I can think of a few reasons why Germans would visit a settlement in the Netherlands ^^
Yep, one of these. €3? That's pretty cheap though, it's at least €4 here, most of the time €4,50 :o

A few days ago I saw a video of some German dude drinking a full bottle of Jägermeister in one go, so there is at least a tendency to heavy drinking here xD

Every time? Nah, that's a bit exaggerated. In icehockey even the players punch each other in the face though :3

No no, another witch. I think her name was Keira :3
Yep, the title is very fitting, no matter how you look at it ^^

Oh and here I thought you would've finished it by now. How many episodes are left? :3

That depends on how you'd prefer to die. Death by gardening equipment, or death by drowning xD
If they're both as stubborn and religious about their anime as those 2 are about their games then it's possible :3
Hey, unlike you I'm not even planning on watching it. After all, I care not about gyms, nor do I care about dem buff men/women :P

But if you make it yourself, why order it? I mean, I don't even know any shops here where you can do that :3

Same here, but in the case of trousers it's just a fun example because the dutch word for that is "broeken", the word for speaker (aside from just, speaker) is oftentimes "box(en)", where the dialect word for trouser is "bokse", so you can see why they might misunderstand it as such. Let alone when we start using dem dialect sayings. You have those too in bavarian right? xD
Is it perhaps related to our bikes? :P
Well I'm talking about the small ones here. The big ones are of course more expensive :3

Well it's not like alcohol poisoning is a rare thing here during events like the zwarte cross either xD

Ice hockey is after all just a violent sport, whereas in soccer they deliberately try to look hurt to get the other disqualified. I wonder which is worse :P

Right, so you may play as a good guy, but you do like to go to bed with every woman you encounter :3
They even have it written in such a way that you can mislead normies into thinking it's an innocent game with "akiba's trip" xD

Same as you, 2 eps :3
Jul 23, 2019 5:19 AM

Apr 2013
Tyrantarmy6 said:
That depends on how you'd prefer to die. Death by gardening equipment, or death by drowning xD
If they're both as stubborn and religious about their anime as those 2 are about their games then it's possible :3
Hey, unlike you I'm not even planning on watching it. After all, I care not about gyms, nor do I care about dem buff men/women :P

But if you make it yourself, why order it? I mean, I don't even know any shops here where you can do that :3

Same here, but in the case of trousers it's just a fun example because the dutch word for that is "broeken", the word for speaker (aside from just, speaker) is oftentimes "box(en)", where the dialect word for trouser is "bokse", so you can see why they might misunderstand it as such. Let alone when we start using dem dialect sayings. You have those too in bavarian right? xD
Is it perhaps related to our bikes? :P
Well I'm talking about the small ones here. The big ones are of course more expensive :3

Well it's not like alcohol poisoning is a rare thing here during events like the zwarte cross either xD

Ice hockey is after all just a violent sport, whereas in soccer they deliberately try to look hurt to get the other disqualified. I wonder which is worse :P

Right, so you may play as a good guy, but you do like to go to bed with every woman you encounter :3
They even have it written in such a way that you can mislead normies into thinking it's an innocent game with "akiba's trip" xD

Same as you, 2 eps :3

I choose death by gardening equipment then, at least funnier xD
Like I said, it seems unrealistic to me so I don't think you should use them as example :3
Yeah suuuure, you totally don't care about buff men :P

Because I'm a lazy fuck? And I would never claim that my lasagna tastes as good as the one from a true Italian chef :3

I see. Well we have those as well of course, but I don't know too many of them myself. I at least understand them though ^^
Bullseye, that's clearly the only interesting thing about the Netherlands :P
There are small and big ones? As far as I know we only have one size ^^

Of course not, in Germany 21.000 people have alcohol poisoning each year xD

Both are bad, at least back in the days people would get punished if they try to fake getting fouled. These days everyone can just try without any fear for repercussion :P

Sure, why not? It's not like Geralt is married to anyone :3
In all honesty it is pretty innocent though. The first episode was quite lewd, but after that it's more about the nerdy stuff than actual sexual content ^^

Oh, so you will finish it today as well? :3
Jul 23, 2019 5:51 AM

Jul 2013
Gator said:
I choose death by gardening equipment then, at least funnier xD
Like I said, it seems unrealistic to me so I don't think you should use them as example :3
Yeah suuuure, you totally don't care about buff men :P

Because I'm a lazy fuck? And I would never claim that my lasagna tastes as good as the one from a true Italian chef :3

I see. Well we have those as well of course, but I don't know too many of them myself. I at least understand them though ^^
Bullseye, that's clearly the only interesting thing about the Netherlands :P
There are small and big ones? As far as I know we only have one size ^^

Of course not, in Germany 21.000 people have alcohol poisoning each year xD

Both are bad, at least back in the days people would get punished if they try to fake getting fouled. These days everyone can just try without any fear for repercussion :P

Sure, why not? It's not like Geralt is married to anyone :3
In all honesty it is pretty innocent though. The first episode was quite lewd, but after that it's more about the nerdy stuff than actual sexual content ^^

Oh, so you will finish it today as well? :3

It sounds funnier, but I doubt it is xD
Well, it's also pretty obvious they're just being tsunderes :3
Hey, what I care about is the comedy surrounding those buff men. Who cares about buff men who are only buff because the PLOT requires it? :P

That is if the place where you order your lasagna actually has a true italian chef making it :3

Same as me with the entire dialect then... I can't speak it myself but I can understand it relatively well... there are of course exceptions xD
We still want them back you know :P
Which is probably the large one :3

And of course nobody tries to do anything about that, right? xD

Resorting to such underhanded tactics to get the opposition disqualified seems even lower to me though :P

Sounds like you're gonna have success in the romance sub plot of the story then :P
Well if you compare it with stuff like TLR Darkness and DxD then most ecchi is very tame :3

I should at least be able to, but I can't promise anything :3
Jul 23, 2019 6:10 AM

Apr 2013
Tyrantarmy6 said:
It sounds funnier, but I doubt it is xD
Well, it's also pretty obvious they're just being tsunderes :3
Hey, what I care about is the comedy surrounding those buff men. Who cares about buff men who are only buff because the PLOT requires it? :P

That is if the place where you order your lasagna actually has a true italian chef making it :3

Same as me with the entire dialect then... I can't speak it myself but I can understand it relatively well... there are of course exceptions xD
We still want them back you know :P
Which is probably the large one :3

And of course nobody tries to do anything about that, right? xD

Resorting to such underhanded tactics to get the opposition disqualified seems even lower to me though :P

Sounds like you're gonna have success in the romance sub plot of the story then :P
Well if you compare it with stuff like TLR Darkness and DxD then most ecchi is very tame :3

I should at least be able to, but I can't promise anything :3

I'm also way too scared of drowning though to actually choose that option ^^
Meanwhile since Chiaki found out, yeah maybe. But before they were quite serious about it I think :3
A JoJo reference won't save you know because I don't understand those references anyway >:3

The one we order sometimes at least has a true Italian owner, I hope the same can be said about his chef :3

Oh, I usually can speak it well. Though since I started working in Munich, I also started to unlearn it a bit... but soon I'll be working in my homecity again ^^
You want what back? Your bikes? Since when do we have them? :P
Hmm it's not that big. Enough for a meal, but not enough to overeat yourself imo :3

Of course not, they have more important problems. Like higher allowances for politicians xD

Indeed, it's not very sportsman-like. Luckily I'm not invested enough in soccer to care about that a lot though :3

Tbh Yennefer doesn't seem like a very pleasant person anyway, might go for Triss in the end if possible :P
I would already be statisfied if it had as much ecchi as Binbougami ga, which isn't even an ecchi show xD

I'm pretty sure I'll finish it today. Hopefully this series will end without much drama and Amano ends up with Tendou in the end. Though I would feel a bit sad for Chiaki :3
Jul 23, 2019 6:25 AM

Jul 2013
Gator said:
I'm also way too scared of drowning though to actually choose that option ^^
Meanwhile since Chiaki found out, yeah maybe. But before they were quite serious about it I think :3
A JoJo reference won't save you know because I don't understand those references anyway >:3

The one we order sometimes at least has a true Italian owner, I hope the same can be said about his chef :3

Oh, I usually can speak it well. Though since I started working in Munich, I also started to unlearn it a bit... but soon I'll be working in my homecity again ^^
You want what back? Your bikes? Since when do we have them? :P
Hmm it's not that big. Enough for a meal, but not enough to overeat yourself imo :3

Of course not, they have more important problems. Like higher allowances for politicians xD

Indeed, it's not very sportsman-like. Luckily I'm not invested enough in soccer to care about that a lot though :3

Tbh Yennefer doesn't seem like a very pleasant person anyway, might go for Triss in the end if possible :P
I would already be statisfied if it had as much ecchi as Binbougami ga, which isn't even an ecchi show xD

I'm pretty sure I'll finish it today. Hopefully this series will end without much drama and Amano ends up with Tendou in the end. Though I would feel a bit sad for Chiaki :3

Well drowning is an especially nasty way to die :3
Meh, that's basically just a lover's quarrel xD
Says the person who not only knew it's a jojo reference, but also posted one themselves >:3

At the very least I haven't seen any lasagna made by one around here :3

Maybe you should do things like my father then and just speak in dialect to your colleagues so they also learn it? xD
Since WWII of course. They were our official military vehicles and obviously you still have them lying around somewhere for god knows what kind of unholy purpose because reasons :P
I can barely even eat the small one, yet people I know can easily eat 2 of those ^^;

Sounds like a real problem that needs solving xD

And I'm not invested in it at all :3

Why not both? :P
Maybe it is but MAL is just being MAL again? :3

Implying it'll get an actual proper ending of course, which are totally not a dying breed in anime or anything :P
Jul 23, 2019 6:41 AM

Apr 2013
Tyrantarmy6 said:
Well drowning is an especially nasty way to die :3
Meh, that's basically just a lover's quarrel xD
Says the person who not only knew it's a jojo reference, but also posted one themselves >:3

At the very least I haven't seen any lasagna made by one around here :3

Maybe you should do things like my father then and just speak in dialect to your colleagues so they also learn it? xD
Since WWII of course. They were our official military vehicles and obviously you still have them lying around somewhere for god knows what kind of unholy purpose because reasons :P
I can barely even eat the small one, yet people I know can easily eat 2 of those ^^;

Sounds like a real problem that needs solving xD

And I'm not invested in it at all :3

Why not both? :P
Maybe it is but MAL is just being MAL again? :3

Implying it'll get an actual proper ending of course, which are totally not a dying breed in anime or anything :P

It is indeed and for a long time I was afraid of deep waters as well :3
So far nothing seem to indicate that Amano has anything more than just friendly feelings for Chiaki though ^^
Knowing something and understanding it are two different things. Also posting a JoJo reference is easy enough, Google-sensei can find anything for you >:3

Have you ever ordered lasagna in an Italian restaurant? :3

A lot of my colleagues are not even from Bavaria, doing that is doomed to fail from the very beginning xD
Well that just shows how good and superior Dutch military technology is in comparison to ours, without it we would be defenseless so you can't have it back :P
Two of the small ones? I'm still not sure how big those are, but I couldn't eat two of our normal ones ^^

Oh, that's a problem they always can agree on a solution really quickly somehow xD

I'm only a bit invested in the world championship :3

I don't think that's an option for either of them :P
Since the first episode of Akiba's trip teased me with lots of ecchi though and then suddenly fell off, it doesn't seem like MAL is at fault though :3

At least Uehara should end up with Aguri. And if Amano breaks up for whatever stupid reason with Tendou, I'll be mad xD
Jul 23, 2019 7:13 AM

Jul 2013
Gator said:
It is indeed and for a long time I was afraid of deep waters as well :3
So far nothing seem to indicate that Amano has anything more than just friendly feelings for Chiaki though ^^
Knowing something and understanding it are two different things. Also posting a JoJo reference is easy enough, Google-sensei can find anything for you >:3

Have you ever ordered lasagna in an Italian restaurant? :3

A lot of my colleagues are not even from Bavaria, doing that is doomed to fail from the very beginning xD
Well that just shows how good and superior Dutch military technology is in comparison to ours, without it we would be defenseless so you can't have it back :P
Two of the small ones? I'm still not sure how big those are, but I couldn't eat two of our normal ones ^^

Oh, that's a problem they always can agree on a solution really quickly somehow xD

I'm only a bit invested in the world championship :3

I don't think that's an option for either of them :P
Since the first episode of Akiba's trip teased me with lots of ecchi though and then suddenly fell off, it doesn't seem like MAL is at fault though :3

At least Uehara should end up with Aguri. And if Amano breaks up for whatever stupid reason with Tendou, I'll be mad xD

But you can at least swim? :3
If he hadn't accidentally confessed to tendou and chiaki hadn't been stubborn about hiding her online identity then that could've been different :3
You don't need to understand the reference for it to work >:3

I don't think I've ever been to one in the first place :3

My father's colleagues aren't from around here either but he slowly eases them in to it over the years. He doesn't go all out though xD
Yeah, everyone knows that you taking our super powerful bikes from us was the only reason we ever lost to begin with. Tanks? Pfft, who needs those? :P
It's kinda like a quarter bread filled with Döner, whereas the large one is half a bread :3

Of course they can. "I propose a higher salary for us!" "But do we need it?" "No, but does that matter?" "Good point" xD

I'm not invested in that either :3

So if the game does give you that option, would you pick it? :P
I was talking about binbougami ga here :3

They're already a thing anyways and I don't see either of them breaking up. Just like how it was obvious from the very beginning who was gonna win in nisekoi :3
Jul 23, 2019 11:33 PM

Apr 2013

Tyrantarmy6 said:
But you can at least swim? :3
If he hadn't accidentally confessed to tendou and chiaki hadn't been stubborn about hiding her online identity then that could've been different :3
You don't need to understand the reference for it to work >:3

I don't think I've ever been to one in the first place :3

My father's colleagues aren't from around here either but he slowly eases them in to it over the years. He doesn't go all out though xD
Yeah, everyone knows that you taking our super powerful bikes from us was the only reason we ever lost to begin with. Tanks? Pfft, who needs those? :P
It's kinda like a quarter bread filled with Döner, whereas the large one is half a bread :3

Of course they can. "I propose a higher salary for us!" "But do we need it?" "No, but does that matter?" "Good point" xD

I'm not invested in that either :3

So if the game does give you that option, would you pick it? :P
I was talking about binbougami ga here :3

They're already a thing anyways and I don't see either of them breaking up. Just like how it was obvious from the very beginning who was gonna win in nisekoi :3

Of course, even though I'm not a big fan of swimming in general :3
True, but that's not what happened. That confession was actually quite great, from both sides xD
That meme you posted is quite wrong though >:3

W-What? How can you never have visited an Italian restaurant, there are so many of them :3

Even Bavarians have sometimes difficulties understanding Bavarians from other regions, so I won't even try that with people from other states xD
Have you ever looked at how much fuel such a tank needs? Bikes are way more efficient and agile :P
Hmm sounds like your big one is indeed our normal one, though there are no larger ones available either :3

Sounds like a conversation that could have happened just like that xD

Good for you then, I even watched the women soccer championship at some point ^^

Nah, I'm not into that threesome thing that much :P
You mean that Binbougami ga should've the ecchitag? Nah, I'd say it's more that Akiba's trip shouldn't have it :3

Well... did you finished it yesterday? :3
Jul 24, 2019 12:27 AM

Jul 2013

Gator said:

Of course, even though I'm not a big fan of swimming in general :3
True, but that's not what happened. That confession was actually quite great, from both sides xD
That meme you posted is quite wrong though >:3

W-What? How can you never have visited an Italian restaurant, there are so many of them :3

Even Bavarians have sometimes difficulties understanding Bavarians from other regions, so I won't even try that with people from other states xD
Have you ever looked at how much fuel such a tank needs? Bikes are way more efficient and agile :P
Hmm sounds like your big one is indeed our normal one, though there are no larger ones available either :3

Sounds like a conversation that could have happened just like that xD

Good for you then, I even watched the women soccer championship at some point ^^

Nah, I'm not into that threesome thing that much :P
You mean that Binbougami ga should've the ecchitag? Nah, I'd say it's more that Akiba's trip shouldn't have it :3

Well... did you finished it yesterday? :3

When you go to the pool however you can also make use of water slides, rapids, bubble baths etc. Is that not fun either? :3
Let's not forget the other characters around them who were super awkward at the time and even they were surprised at what happened in front of them xD
Or when amano "rejected" her xD

The only italian "restaurants" I know of around here are Pizzerias :3

You can at the very least surprise them with it xD
They also totally don't get stuck on the terrain or provide absolutely no protection whatsoever or anything :P
Yeah, which would mean I couldn't possibly hope to finish one of those :3

Though of course they suggarcoated the whole conversation with stupidly long and roundabout sentences full of difficult words in the hope nobody would notice what they're actually saying xD

I only watched the finals once when I was forced to at school :3

What? You can't say that as a man of culture :P
But you said it had ecchi, right? :3

Indeed I did. I also finished seiken no blacksmith and caught up with enen no shouboutai. And that's about it :3
Jul 24, 2019 12:53 AM

Apr 2013
Tyrantarmy6 said:

When you go to the pool however you can also make use of water slides, rapids, bubble baths etc. Is that not fun either? :3
Let's not forget the other characters around them who were super awkward at the time and even they were surprised at what happened in front of them xD
Or when amano "rejected" her xD

The only italian "restaurants" I know of around here are Pizzerias :3

You can at the very least surprise them with it xD
They also totally don't get stuck on the terrain or provide absolutely no protection whatsoever or anything :P
Yeah, which would mean I couldn't possibly hope to finish one of those :3

Though of course they suggarcoated the whole conversation with stupidly long and roundabout sentences full of difficult words in the hope nobody would notice what they're actually saying xD

I only watched the finals once when I was forced to at school :3

What? You can't say that as a man of culture :P
But you said it had ecchi, right? :3

Indeed I did. I also finished seiken no blacksmith and caught up with enen no shouboutai. And that's about it :3

Water slides can be fun, bubble baths are nice for a short time, but get boring after a while :3
Especially Uehara and Aguri which had their own interpretations of the other's face... however that looked guilty xD

And those aren't Italian restaurants? :3

Is it even a surprise if they don't get what's going on? xD
Who needs protection if you are too agile for the enemy to hit you? :3
You really don't eat a lot then, I only know one person so far who doesn't manage to eat all of it ^^

Only if the public listens of course, behind close doors they can be blatant like that xD

They forced you to watch soccer at school? How dare they :3

I'm also not into yuri, so there's that :P
I said it had more ecchi scenes than Akiba's trip... which isn't really a feat ^^;

Sounds like your anime game is pretty strong these days. How did you like the ending of Gamers? :3
Apart from finishing Gamers, I also watched two more episodes of Akiba's trip. Else I just played some guitar and had to take care of our cats a bit. They were pretty difficult yesterday ^^
Jul 24, 2019 1:35 AM

Jul 2013
Gator said:
Water slides can be fun, bubble baths are nice for a short time, but get boring after a while :3
Especially Uehara and Aguri which had their own interpretations of the other's face... however that looked guilty xD

And those aren't Italian restaurants? :3

Is it even a surprise if they don't get what's going on? xD
Who needs protection if you are too agile for the enemy to hit you? :3
You really don't eat a lot then, I only know one person so far who doesn't manage to eat all of it ^^

Only if the public listens of course, behind close doors they can be blatant like that xD

They forced you to watch soccer at school? How dare they :3

I'm also not into yuri, so there's that :P
I said it had more ecchi scenes than Akiba's trip... which isn't really a feat ^^;

Sounds like your anime game is pretty strong these days. How did you like the ending of Gamers? :3
Apart from finishing Gamers, I also watched two more episodes of Akiba's trip. Else I just played some guitar and had to take care of our cats a bit. They were pretty difficult yesterday ^^

What if you're sitting in the bubble bath with friends/colleagues with something to drink? :3
Of course it did when you look at eachother with a face like that xD
Good, looks like you're finally starting to accept it :3

All you can get there is a pizza, isn't that closer to a fastfood restaurant than a normal restaurant? :3

So they wouldn't be surprised if you suddenly started talking to them in an incomprehensible dialect? xD
Yeah, because going at 20km/h on flat terrain at the fastest is too fast for the enemy :3
I can barely even manage to eat the small one :3

Even though politics should never happen behind closed doors in the first place :3

I know right? The horror :3

Even if they're also both giving you "attention"? :P
So now you're in desperate need of more ecchi anime? :3

Eh, as expected it didn't really have much in the way of an ending... the blatant onsen fanservice was neat though :3
Were they at least cute while being difficult? :3
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (21) « First ... « 12 13 [14] 15 16 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» -GAME- Dirty words shiritori ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ardanaz - Sep 7, 2015

1023 by Pyro »»
Jan 14, 3:19 AM

» -GAME- First thought ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

KaoruMatsuoka - Mar 30, 2016

1918 by Pyro »»
Jun 17, 2023 5:31 PM

» -GAME- Say something FALSE about the above user ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Foxford - Jun 30, 2015

3675 by fausifahrial »»
Oct 13, 2022 12:18 AM

» An Anime that i can't find

Yandere_Pizza - Oct 15, 2017

3 by Yandere_Pizza »»
Mar 20, 2022 8:48 PM

» -GAME- Have you ever? ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ardanaz - Jun 23, 2015

4891 by Pyro »»
Jul 4, 2021 6:20 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.