Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Jul 20, 2019 8:08 AM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Xenocrisi said:
Hope they are smart enough to cover 3 chapters next episode (17)

Oh, things are finally picking up in pace! I’m looking forward to it and and the upcoming Episode 16 (in subbed version) a lot more now!

On another note, I hope you don’t mind my numerous posts here in this thread.
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Jul 20, 2019 8:11 AM

Jan 2015
_MushiRock11_ said:
Xenocrisi said:
Hope they are smart enough to cover 3 chapters next episode (17)

Oh, things are finally picking up in pace! I’m looking forward to it and and the upcoming Episode 16 (in subbed version) a lot more now!

Actually I’m just hoping they are covering 3 chapters next episode, since once again, they’ve adapted 2 chapters.
I might be asking for too much for episode 17 since there’s a lot of stuff going on, but I just want a full Zenitsu episode, you know what I mean.

And of course not! I’m not bothered by the slightest, please keep posting here!
Jul 20, 2019 8:14 AM
Oct 2012
Xenocrisi said:
_MushiRock11_ said:

Actually I’m just hoping they are covering 3 chapters next episode, since once again, they’ve adapted 2 chapters.
I might be asking for too much for episode 17 since there’s a lot of stuff going on, but I just want a full Zenitsu episode, you know what I mean.

They adapted 2.5 chapters. this week
Next week will be 2.5 chapters again. (Which will make it a full Zenitsu ep)

They did first half of Chapter 32 if you check
Jul 20, 2019 8:19 AM

Jan 2015
Eniie said:
Xenocrisi said:

Yes they did adapt ‘till the flashback of the milf. But not what I wanted to say. I just hope they don’t divide Zenitsu’s fight in 2 parts ‘cause it could lose its momentum and tension. I want them to adapt till the first half of the 34th chapter, but eh I don’t know if they can manage to reach that. There’s a lot of stuff and dialogue next chapters
XenocrisiJul 20, 2019 8:22 AM
Jul 20, 2019 8:20 AM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Xenocrisi said:

Oh right, I’m sorry I didn’t see the “I hope” part. And thanks, I’ll take you up on that offer then!
Cool, a full-on Zenitsu episode would be awesome! I’m guessing we’ll get to see his other ‘asleep’ side for the most bit here too, so hyped for that! I’m not exactly sure I get what you mean though 😅.

Eniie said:

Oh, that’s cool! A timely acceleration, for sure! Looking forward to it (both Episodes 16 & 17)!

Jul 20, 2019 8:24 AM
Oct 2012
Xenocrisi said:
Eniie said:

Yes they did adapt ‘till the flashback of the milf. But not what I wanted to say. I just hope they don’t divide Zenitsu’s fight in 2 parts ‘cause it could lose its momentum and tension. I want them to adapt till the first half of the 34th chapter, but eh I don’t know if they can manage to reach that. There’s a lot of stuff and dialogue next chapters

Personally I see no reason for them to make this chapter 2.5 if they'll make next week only 2 chapters. it makes a lot of sense to make it 2.5 chapters since it will conclude all of Zenitsu scenes. They can avoid recap if needed. They had a short recap this ep.
Jul 21, 2019 4:49 AM

Apr 2018
I had a Great expectation for the next episode, I really hope ufo didnt fucked up like they did with episode 9 and 13. Adapting 2 to 2.5 chapter would be perpect.
And tbh Im kinda worried if ufo somehow end up only adapt 1.5 chapter because the title is "you must master a single thing" and not "The strongest blade".
Jul 22, 2019 4:29 AM

Mar 2010
just started this today up to ep10. im taking a break now lol
no wonder people are so hype, this was such an amazing anime, 9/10!!!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 22, 2019 3:07 PM

Oct 2018
Thank you Xeno very cool!*
"You're not my dad"
Aug 3, 2019 10:23 AM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
3 Chapters adapted but the Episode didn’t disappoint in the slightest! If anything, I felt as though the fast pacing actually made it a far more tense and hyper ride!

Anyway, How likely is it that they’ll keep up at this pace?

Aug 3, 2019 10:30 AM
Jul 2015
_MushiRock11_ said:
3 Chapters adapted but the Episode didn’t disappoint in the slightest! If anything, I felt as though the fast pacing actually made it a far more tense and hyper ride!

Anyway, How likely is it that they’ll keep up at this pace?

Next episode is titled God of Fire so another 3 chapters probably but they will probably be back to 2 chapters after that to get a good stopping point
Aug 3, 2019 10:56 AM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Dab1za9 said:
Next episode is titled God of Fire so another 3 chapters probably but they will probably be back to 2 chapters after that to get a good stopping point

Ah, I see, thanks!

Aug 3, 2019 11:12 AM

Oct 2018
There are still 7 episodes left. The Natagumo arc is nearing its conclusion judging by how the spider clan kept dropping like flies with each episode. Does anyone have a guess on what manga chapter will be the finale?

Aug 3, 2019 11:16 AM
Jul 2015
ThousandCuts said:
There are still 7 episodes left. The Natagumo arc is nearing its conclusion judging by how the spider clan kept dropping like flies with each episode. Does anyone have a guess on what manga chapter will be the finale?

54 imo, introduce the setting to the next arc with a tease to the villain seems like a good stopping point and will make people look forward to s2
Aug 5, 2019 1:26 AM

Jan 2009
oh man next episode is the Dance of the Fire God already? get hype!
Aug 5, 2019 11:31 AM
Oct 2016
Sun Breath is coming!!!!!!
Aug 13, 2019 10:32 PM

Jan 2009
looks like they gonna have to adapt at least 4 chapters per episode for the remaining 6 episodes if they want to end this first season with the conclusion of the Rengoku vs Akaza fight

and honestly that will be the best ending for this first season imo
Aug 15, 2019 6:54 AM

Oct 2018
ugmon said:
looks like they gonna have to adapt at least 4 chapters per episode for the remaining 6 episodes if they want to end this first season with the conclusion of the Rengoku vs Akaza fight

That's a lot to cover for just 6 eps. Ending the season at ch. 53 or 54 at the start of the train arc would have been fine but there's really no way to tell until all the hashiras are introduced. The pacing for the remaining episodes could be just about everywhere.

Aug 15, 2019 7:53 AM

Apr 2018
ThousandCuts said:
ugmon said:

That's a lot to cover for just 6 eps. Ending the season at ch. 53 or 54 at the start of the train arc would have been fine but there's really no way to tell until all the hashiras are introduced. The pacing for the remaining episodes could be just about everywhere.
after they made such a great episode like eps 19 it would be a bit disappointing if they end it at chapter 54, because if they do stop at that chapter then episode 19 would be the last action-packed episode and the next 5 or 6 episode would be just an episodes full of training and comedy, and that is not a good thing. imo rengoku vs akaza is still the best stopping point for this season.
Aug 15, 2019 9:00 AM
Oct 2012
Jfs_ said:
ThousandCuts said:

after they made such a great episode like eps 19 it would be a bit disappointing if they end it at chapter 54, because if they do stop at that chapter then episode 19 would be the last action-packed episode and the next 5 or 6 episode would be just an episodes full of training and comedy, and that is not a good thing. imo rengoku vs akaza is still the best stopping point for this season.

Hmm, Ep 20 will still be quite serious. Ep 21 as well and half of 22. Final episode should also be serious. There's no stopping point after rengoku vs akaza; but there is a stopping point in chapter 54 as long as they include Kanao backstory extra arc and Inosuke backstory exra arc. I don't want Train arc to feel rushed/impact of stuff lessened due to rushing, unless the final episode is like double length or something.
Aug 15, 2019 9:21 AM

Apr 2018
Eniie said:
Jfs_ said:

Hmm, Ep 20 will still be quite serious. Ep 21 as well and half of 22. Final episode should also be serious. There's no stopping point after rengoku vs akaza; but there is a stopping point in chapter 54 as long as they include Kanao backstory extra arc and Inosuke backstory exra arc. I don't want Train arc to feel rushed/impact of stuff lessened due to rushing, unless the final episode is like double length or something.
ufo usually do a double lenght episode though. Episode 0 and episode 1 from UBW has over 1 hour duration.
Aug 15, 2019 9:37 AM
Oct 2012
Jfs_ said:
Eniie said:

ufo usually do a double lenght episode though. Episode 0 and episode 1 from UBW has over 1 hour duration.

I'm aware. Episode 1 of Fate/Zero was double length. Episode 0, 1 and 12 were all double length in the first cour of UBW as well. So it can work if it's double length, but I don't think it should be expected, this is not the usual Ufotable show. they're doing 26 episodes without a single break, this is already way more taxing to them than their usual 12 episodes series or 12 episodes split cour animes where they have chance to make a double length.
Aug 15, 2019 1:46 PM
Jul 2015
Jfs_ said:
Eniie said:

It is not double length, check the blu-ray prices, the last volumes would be more expensive it id have double length not to mention El-Melloi airs right after and the slot won't be empty
Aug 15, 2019 6:20 PM

Apr 2018
Eniie said:
I'm aware. Episode 1 of Fate/Zero was double length. Episode 0, 1 and 12 were all double length in the first cour of UBW as well. So it can work if it's double length, but I don't think it should be expected, this is not the usual Ufotable show. they're doing 26 episodes without a single break, this is already way more taxing to them than their usual 12 episodes series or 12 episodes split cour animes where they have chance to make a double length.

Dab1za9 said:
It is not double length, check the blu-ray prices, the last volumes would be more expensive it id have double length not to mention El-Melloi airs right after and the slot won't be empty
Without double lenght then it's impossible to cover that arc, well atleast we have pillars meeting.
Aug 16, 2019 12:49 PM

Jan 2015
My predictions:

If the next episode is going to adapt 4 chapters, the demon train arc is possible.
Episode 21 trial, ending on Tanjirou meeting Kanao.
Episode 22 Functional Recovery Training
Episode 23 half episode for the killing spree of the lower moons, and the other half till the coin flip/departure
Episodes 24-26 Demon Train Arc

Of course, they would have to rush things, but it would be stupid not adapting the Demon Train Arc, ‘cause it would mean stretching out the Functional Recovery.
We’ll see tomorrow guys, hope I’m right ‘cause I’m dying to see Rengoku in action

The thing that scares me the most is the OP. Ufotable said the OP will stay the same, and there are 0 signs of the demon train arc in it, so...yeah
XenocrisiAug 16, 2019 1:00 PM
Aug 16, 2019 6:10 PM
Jul 2015
Xenocrisi said:
My predictions:

If the next episode is going to adapt 4 chapters, the demon train arc is possible.
Episode 21 trial, ending on Tanjirou meeting Kanao.
Episode 22 Functional Recovery Training
Episode 23 half episode for the killing spree of the lower moons, and the other half till the coin flip/departure
Episodes 24-26 Demon Train Arc

Of course, they would have to rush things, but it would be stupid not adapting the Demon Train Arc, ‘cause it would mean stretching out the Functional Recovery.
We’ll see tomorrow guys, hope I’m right ‘cause I’m dying to see Rengoku in action

The thing that scares me the most is the OP. Ufotable said the OP will stay the same, and there are 0 signs of the demon train arc in it, so...yeah

Episode 21 is called Violation of Demon Hunters Conduct so 20 will adapt 2 chapters probably
Aug 17, 2019 3:12 AM
Oct 2013
Rui is the last vilain in the OP, unless they do a new OP that shows other moons or the season will ends with Inosuke wondering what creature the train is
Aug 17, 2019 6:46 AM

Jan 2015
Hyrulia said:
Rui is the last vilain in the OP, unless they do a new OP that shows other moons or the season will ends with Inosuke wondering what creature the train is

Yeah and that’s the thing that has been bothering me. But it would make no sense episode 20 being the last action episode. We are talking about a 2-cour battle shounen here. Why would they want the remaining 6 episodes with everything but action.

At this point it would have had more sense if this series had 24 episodes, but this is not the case, so I’m guessing they are going with some original shit the last episodes. I swear to god if they even try to go back to 1.5 chapters per episode I-
XenocrisiAug 17, 2019 6:51 AM
Aug 17, 2019 6:59 AM

Apr 2015
In this point I think it will have a original end/arc in the end.
Aug 17, 2019 7:22 AM

Jan 2015
ScarRufus said:
In this point I think it will have a original end/arc in the end.

Still better than dragging out the Functional Recovery Training which can be done in one episode and half of the next one.
Hope they adapt the first volume of the LN. It’s a very interesting extra arc, which takes place exactly in the Functional Recovery Training Arc
Aug 17, 2019 8:20 AM

Apr 2018
LMAO a 2 chapter episode. This is it, this is the end, no demon train arc this season. Well atleast nantagumo mountain arc was beautifully done so far. Let's see how's ufo gonna adapt pillars meeting and recovery training arc.
Aug 17, 2019 8:24 AM

Jan 2015
Jfs_ said:
LMAO a 2 chapter episode. This is it, this is the end, no demon train arc this season. Well atleast nantagumo mountain arc was beautifully done so far. Let's see how's ufo gonna adapt pillars meeting and recovery training arc.

Yep that was a bit of a letdown, still a really good episode.
I’m guessing the next episode is going to be 2 chapters as well. Hope that’s not the case, I want to see the trial by the next episode. Even tho ending on a cliffhanger with Tanjirou waking up with all the pillar makes much more sense
XenocrisiAug 17, 2019 8:29 AM
Aug 18, 2019 9:17 AM
Oct 2012
Xenocrisi said:
Jfs_ said:

Yep that was a bit of a letdown, still a really good episode.
I’m guessing the next episode is going to be 2 chapters as well. Hope that’s not the case, I want to see the trial by the next episode. Even tho ending on a cliffhanger with Tanjirou waking up with all the pillar makes much more sense

Most people I talk to want a legit downtime and know stuff about slayer corps, having a downtime is absolutely fine instead of forcing an action finale, these things can wait for bombastic season 2. Next episode will be 2 chapters and one of said chapters will have 23 pages + they'll add content probably. As long as they do them fine, I don't think it matters. Most chapters are also longer length than the chapters that the anime covered (all above 21 while previous ones adapted are 19 pages)

14 was 1.5 and it was on of the best episodes of the season, although 13 was 1.5 and it was the worst ep of the season behind 9. It just depends on the storyboard/director of each episode.

Here's how it'll go

21: Ends with pillar infront of Tanjiro (Because their VAs get revealed on August 30, so it cant be trial before VAs announcement
22: Trial
23: More trial, ends with it completely done
24: Recovery arc stuff + Inosuke Extra arc chapter(?)
25: recovery arc stuff + Kanao extra arc chapter (?)
26: Lower moon meeting 2 chapters. they'll probably adapt that is after the meeting because it has the genya shot that it is in the opening song.

PS: A studio cannot pick how many chapters to adapt; Shueisha gives the amount of volumes(or chapters) per season. This pacing is still faster than other battle shounen adaptations of similar length. But I do agree with you it'd have been better if it was 24 episodes, sadly not their choice either though. I just hope it's not original ending because I want a second season.
Aug 24, 2019 8:03 AM

Jan 2015
Yep, as expected 2 chapters once again.
I hope episode 22 won’t drag the trial out
Aug 24, 2019 12:04 PM

Jan 2009
damn it could have been so much better and a fired (the puns) up way to end this first season with the ending of the demon train arc
Aug 25, 2019 3:10 AM
Aug 2019
I think it's going to end on Ch. 54 instead. It teases how badass Rengoku is and immediately subverts the audience's expectations with a huge cliffhanger. I'm betting an arm and a leg on this.
Aug 25, 2019 3:27 AM

Apr 2018
I'm so excited to see muzan goes from smooth criminal to ara ara at lower moons "meeting" Lol.

AshlKimetsu said:
I think it's going to end on Ch. 54 instead. It teases how badass Rengoku is and immediately subverts the audience's expectations with a huge cliffhanger. I'm betting an arm and a leg on this.
that ending would be nice and dumb at the same time, Lol just look at their face :
Aug 29, 2019 4:06 PM

Apr 2016
I guess it will end with the meeting of Rengoku and the beginning of the Demon Train arc but it will stop with

and so, the season 2 will pick up from there and adapt that devastating arc in the first episodes.
"You are not the brightest banana in the bunch, are ya kid? (...) These kids just keep getting weirder."
Aug 29, 2019 4:30 PM
Nov 2017
Jfs_ said:
I'm so excited to see muzan goes from smooth criminal to ara ara at lower moons "meeting" Lol.

AshlKimetsu said:
that ending would be nice and dumb at the same time, Lol just look at their face :
so I’m the only one who thinks they’re gonna animate Giyuu Gaiden ? I don’t see them animating any of the train arc this season as it would make no sense to leave it off on a cliffhanger like that . I see it ending with the beginning of the arc but that’s about it .
Aug 29, 2019 4:44 PM
Apr 2016
Ufotable can adapt the demon train arc?
Aug 29, 2019 4:47 PM
Apr 2016
Shadow_Strider said:
Think they'll make it to the Red Light District Arc? I feel that the was the first really epic battle in the series.

The Red Light District and The Swordsmith Village could be adapted in a possible second season
Aug 30, 2019 4:11 AM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
New PV for the new arc:

Oh boy, the Hashiras look bloody crazy, can’t wait to see what’s next!

On another note, the ED is now available!
https://twitter.com/ykajiura_staff/status/1167392063584796674?s=21
_MushiRock11_Aug 30, 2019 10:24 AM

Aug 30, 2019 7:40 AM

Jun 2019
OnePunch18 said:
Ufotable can adapt the demon train arc?
That's a hard take, but i think they could make it. I just hope they don't leave us with a cliffhanger.
Aug 30, 2019 7:40 AM

Jun 2019
_MushiRock11_ said:
New PV for the new arc:

The PV is unavailable to my country. Do you have another way to check it out?
Aug 30, 2019 8:22 AM

Apr 2018
Xenocrisi said:
there is a similar moments though.
From opening :

From demon train arc :
Aug 30, 2019 8:31 AM

Feb 2015
FuriousNutSlaps said:
_MushiRock11_ said:
New PV for the new arc:

I couldn't watch it either. Found it on their twitter tho.
https://twitter.com/kimetsu_off/status/1167391513434710021
I'm watching anime since 2012. I also play games, sometimes.

Don't bother me if you want to 'become friends' or things like that.
It's tiresome. I know you just want to collect some meaningless numbers.
Thought: How many people sparked H. Charlotta just for blue pot?
Aug 30, 2019 8:55 AM

Jan 2015
@Jfs_ yeah but look at the background. They probably just took that scene for reference to make Zenitsu look epic
Aug 30, 2019 10:25 AM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Hakaminah said:
FuriousNutSlaps said:

Thanks @Hakaminah!
Doesn't work for me either, only the link in twitter works for some reason.

Aug 30, 2019 10:26 AM

Jun 2019
Shadow_Strider said:
Think they'll make it to the Red Light District Arc? I feel that the was the first really epic battle in the series.
In the second season only. We can only hope we can get to see the demon train arc in this season, tho.
Aug 30, 2019 10:31 AM

Jun 2019
Hakaminah said:
FuriousNutSlaps said:

I checked the twitter too but i couldn't watch it either. The link you sent worked, thanks.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

» Why demon slayer is hated? ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

scrapertoop - Nov 6, 2022

244 by Besto »»
Mar 21, 10:01 AM

Poll: » Kimetsu no Yaiba Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 6, 2019

527 by MsBorsh »»
Mar 20, 2:20 AM

Poll: » Kimetsu no Yaiba Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 10, 2019

1093 by Emilydean »»
Mar 11, 6:59 AM

Poll: » Kimetsu no Yaiba Episode 17 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 27, 2019

270 by instantzoso »»
Mar 4, 3:42 PM

Poll: » Kimetsu no Yaiba Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Aug 3, 2019

190 by RAvengineer »»
Mar 3, 1:32 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.