Forum Settings
Forums
Attack on Titan
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]
Jul 17, 2019 12:36 AM

Oct 2011
The mangastream comments gave the most reasonable prediction (compared to what I'm reading here) - he will have moved his consciousness to his spine just like Reiner when his head got blown up

Jul 17, 2019 4:47 AM
May 2016
Danpmss said:
Gabi literally did nothing wrong and is completely justified as a paralel, you all are just mad that she killed Eldian main cast.

THIS! It's so ironic to me that a series who's main message is basically "there is no black/white when it comes to war and conflict" it astounds me the amount of people in these threads who're so adamant on seeing specific characters die brutal deaths despite them all being justified one way or another to act the way they do. For once I have more hope that the anime-onlies might produce better-quality discussion than the manga fans once the series gets this far because it's honestly grating seeing every chapter "omg Gabo so mean and bad how dare she kill her enemy Eren would NEVER do that >:(((( I hope she gets fed to the dogs like Faye!!!".
Jul 19, 2019 3:17 AM
Jul 2019
Danpmss said:
Gabi literally did nothing wrong and is completely justified as a paralel, you all are just mad that she killed Eldian main cast.

Gabi trash she is extremist

https://s3.mkklcdnv3.com/mangakakalot/k2/kxqh9261558062112/vol27_chapter_109_guide/40.jpg
https://s3.mkklcdnv3.com/mangakakalot/k2/kxqh9261558062112/vol27_chapter_109_guide/41.jpg
HhgufJul 19, 2019 3:20 AM
Jul 19, 2019 10:51 AM

Jul 2012
Hhguf said:
Danpmss said:

https://s3.mkklcdnv3.com/mangakakalot/k2/kxqh9261558062112/vol27_chapter_109_guide/40.jpg
https://s3.mkklcdnv3.com/mangakakalot/k2/kxqh9261558062112/vol27_chapter_109_guide/41.jpg

Did you by any chance missed her character development lately and also the fact that they are literally in a war facing mass extinction in case Eren touches Zeke (at least from her perspective)?
Jul 19, 2019 11:59 AM
Jul 2019
Danpmss said:
Hhguf said:

Did you by any chance missed her character development lately and also the fact that they are literally in a war facing mass extinction in case Eren touches Zeke (at least from her perspective)?

Yah but still trash and how know maybe she back again to old character
also every eldian will extinction if marley win just like pieck said
Jul 19, 2019 12:38 PM

Jul 2012
Hhguf said:
Danpmss said:

"Pieck is exactly righ-!"
Not really tbh, memes aside haha
The plan was to kill Paradis Eldians since they have the Founding Titan and could cause worldwide exterminations, and then control the titan from the Eldians inside Marley (which is very hypocrite in all accounts, admitedly so in Willy's own words back when he was infodumping during the festival, albeit being the current best solution... which instead triggered Eren to act accordingly and kill a lot of them as soon as they declared war).

Gabi cares a LOT about her friends much like Eren and has had a immesurable hatred for those who caused them pain or killed them. She just got past the very same development as Eren, but much earlier. Except Zeke just transformed even poor Falco into a pure titan right in front of her while trying to touch him to seemingly euthanise all Eldian life right there.

Knowing that Eren has the founding titan, and that there's no guarantee that even with a royal dead body (in case she decided to kill Zeke instead), Eren could trigger it anyway (let's be honest, even we don't know that just yet), she did the very best course of action, independent of what the Marleyans will now do to them disregarding Willy's discourse back in the previous arc (that comes later in the priorities, if anything she will ally with the Paradis Eldians).

Jul 19, 2019 3:57 PM
Aug 2017
The fact that the anime had just showed Reiner transferring consciousness TWICE, it's pretty obvious that Eren isn't dead. Also, from the way he looks at Gabi proves that he had time to prepare for the shot. What I'm more curious about is whether Eren is going into the Paths dimension for this or not. Also, I can see Zeke going after Gabi for doing that.
Also, poor Reiner. He just can't die.
Jul 19, 2019 5:28 PM
Jul 2019
Danpmss said:
Hhguf said:

The plan was to kill Paradis Eldians since they have the Founding Titan and could cause worldwide exterminations, and then control the titan from the Eldians inside Marley (which is very hypocrite in all accounts, admitedly so in Willy's own words back when he was infodumping during the festival, albeit being the current best solution... which instead triggered Eren to act accordingly and kill a lot of them as soon as they declared war).

Gabi cares a LOT about her friends much like Eren and has had a immesurable hatred for those who caused them pain or killed them. She just got past the very same development as Eren, but much earlier. Except Zeke just transformed even poor Falco into a pure titan right in front of her while trying to touch him to seemingly euthanise all Eldian life right there.

Knowing that Eren has the founding titan, and that there's no guarantee that even with a royal dead body (in case she decided to kill Zeke instead), Eren could trigger it anyway (let's be honest, even we don't know that just yet), she did the very best course of action, independent of what the Marleyans will now do to them disregarding Willy's discourse back in the previous arc (that comes later in the priorities, if anything she will ally with the Paradis Eldians).

At least eren do everything for eldian freedom
But gabi just slave for people Who despise them
There is a big difference between them
And don,t forget the world hate eldian Of course they will eradication them in the end

https://s3.mkklcdnv3.com/mangakakalot/k2/kxqh9261558062112/chapter_116_heaven_and_earth/19.jpg
https://s3.mkklcdnv3.com/mangakakalot/k2/kxqh9261558062112/chapter_116_heaven_and_earth/20.jpg
this is truth!!
Jul 19, 2019 8:45 PM

Jul 2012
Hhguf said:
Danpmss said:

And don,t forget the world hate eldian Of course they will eradication them in the end

https://s3.mkklcdnv3.com/mangakakalot/k2/kxqh9261558062112/chapter_116_heaven_and_earth/19.jpg
https://s3.mkklcdnv3.com/mangakakalot/k2/kxqh9261558062112/chapter_116_heaven_and_earth/20.jpg
this is truth!!

Gabi was literally doing this for Marley because that's the only world vision she was ever presented with from when she was born, the very next chapter she said that to Falco and how that changed once she got to see Paradis' former "demons" in her perspective weren't at all what was told to her.

Like, this is all the more reason for her to ally with the Paradis Eldians eventually, not sure what is your point in here, you just confirmed what I said about the current intentions on Marley (and potentially the whole world except maybe the Asian clan) towards Eldians.

But then again, this was a trap by Pieck, who was lying to make a surprise attack on Eren in that very same chapter.

The world hating the Eldians is also all the more reason for her to not want to die by being on enemy side, unless she is a nutjob like Zeke (which apparently she isn't, since she just shot Eren down before the euthanasia plan could go down... even though we don't really know if Eren would follow it through).

Yet, the reason why Marley is attacking in the first place is to retrieve the titan power for themselves, so I doubt they would exterminate all Eldians, and also would likely want to maintain at least Historia alive as well for Founding Titan control purposes.
DanpmssJul 19, 2019 8:49 PM
Jul 20, 2019 2:14 AM
Jul 2019
Danpmss said:
Hhguf said:

this is truth!!

Gabi was literally doing this for Marley because that's the only world vision she was ever presented with from when she was born, the very next chapter she said that to Falco and how that changed once she got to see Paradis' former "demons" in her perspective weren't at all what was told to her.

Like, this is all the more reason for her to ally with the Paradis Eldians eventually, not sure what is your point in here, you just confirmed what I said about the current intentions on Marley (and potentially the whole world except maybe the Asian clan) towards Eldians.

But then again, this was a trap by Pieck, who was lying to make a surprise attack on Eren in that very same chapter.

The world hating the Eldians is also all the more reason for her to not want to die by being on enemy side, unless she is a nutjob like Zeke (which apparently she isn't, since she just shot Eren down before the euthanasia plan could go down... even though we don't really know if Eren would follow it through).

Yet, the reason why Marley is attacking in the first place is to retrieve the titan power for themselves, so I doubt they would exterminate all Eldians, and also would likely want to maintain at least Historia alive as well for Founding Titan control purposes.

That was a trap but also she said the truth
Jul 24, 2019 7:31 PM
Aug 2018
Just caught all the way up and after 118 and 119 im a bit ticked off. Was really hoping for ErenxMikasa, but after the scarf and off goes his head im starting to get worried
Jul 25, 2019 6:44 PM
Jul 2019
ReanNutOnVandyke said:
imagine the anime censoring...

the anime censoring is actually gonna suck, i'm calling it rn
Jul 25, 2019 6:46 PM
Jul 2019
SethBigBoss said:
ThatShiny_Hex said:
What the fuck are these retarded comments here. Honestly that's why reddit discussions are lot better

Yeah "fuck Gabi" "asspull" "plot armor" for most of the comments, the level of discussion here isn't as good as reddit.

uh if you have a link to any good discussions on reddit, i'd like it please lol. reading through this "discussion" is annoying af
Jul 25, 2019 9:10 PM

Feb 2018
ZeroTwoSeven said:
SethBigBoss said:

Yeah "fuck Gabi" "asspull" "plot armor" for most of the comments, the level of discussion here isn't as good as reddit.

uh if you have a link to any good discussions on reddit, i'd like it please lol. reading through this "discussion" is annoying af

Just go to r/titanfolk or r/shingekinokyojin and search 119 discussion
Jul 27, 2019 2:25 PM

Jun 2016
woahhh, why is Gabi even so skilled at this thing..
Jul 29, 2019 2:08 PM

Nov 2018
I dislike Gabi since the moment she killed potato girl, and now shooting at Eren.
Jul 30, 2019 6:17 PM

Mar 2010
I am angry but story-written wise Gabi is amazing at heating things up.
She has always been that "miscalculation".
Now everything is a mess and we have this epic cliffhanger.

Since Eren is separated from his titan, his neck shot and getting revived would be too generic, not sure if that would happen.

But maybe he'll get to talk with Ymir Fritz..?
Jul 31, 2019 4:53 PM

Feb 2015
Just when I was starting to like Gabi... again.

Though I doubt Eren really is dead... he's too important right now.
Aug 1, 2019 4:07 AM

Mar 2010
MomoSinX said:
Sigh..why the hell did we need a mini Eren, nobody freaking asked for the same story from the enemy side. I hope Mikasa butchers that little shit.

Of course we need same story from the enemy side. Because world is full of brain washed people like Gabi. Also you need to balance story, otherwise it would be too one sided and boring. :)
Aug 4, 2019 10:35 AM

Dec 2014
Just give me chapter 120 now :(
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 11, 2019 3:16 PM

Aug 2016
Oh, I can't wait for animation of another epic tension battle this series do so good. I honestly don't know which part of Attack on titan is best at this point, but all of them are soo good.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 7, 2019 3:31 PM

Aug 2012
In my opinion the worst chapter of the series. I voted 1/5 (cant go lower). Really bad
Oct 17, 2019 12:57 PM
Jul 2016
Thought Gabi had understood Eldians from the island were just like them (eldians living in Marley) in the sense that they were also fighting to survive? Why did she shoot Eren then? Couldn't help her hatred anyway? Also, why did Porco sacrificed himself? Reiner's term is soon to be over so surely it would've been better that Falco eats him instead of Porco?
Oct 17, 2019 7:02 PM

Aug 2019
vizual_demon said:
Thought Gabi had understood Eldians from the island were just like them (eldians living in Marley) in the sense that they were also fighting to survive? Why did she shoot Eren then? Couldn't help her hatred anyway? Also, why did Porco sacrificed himself? Reiner's term is soon to be over so surely it would've been better that Falco eats him instead of Porco?

Eren killed her friends.
Also, remember that Eren right now is antagonizing even the eldians in Paradis.

Porco sacrificed because he didn't have energy left to cure himself or to transform again, ergo he was useless at the moment while Reiner still can fight.
Feb 25, 2020 3:36 PM

Jan 2016
Theres no fucking way that Eren died.

Theres no fucking way it would end like that.
Jun 3, 2020 10:23 AM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Holy sh!t, what a chapter!

Eren is surely not dead, right?

Good to see Falco back by the way.

I'm on to the next chapter ASAP right now!
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Aug 24, 2020 10:11 PM

Oct 2019
Definitely one of the best recent manga chapters, along with 122 and 123.
Edit after 133: So far it’s my favorite.
AcbSnakeDemonOct 7, 2020 10:01 AM
Nov 20, 2020 12:47 PM

Jan 2019
RIP Colt, you never had much of a personality but you're definitely the best brother in SNK.

Also rip Pixis, Nile and specially Porco. I'm glad Porco's death is meaningful (saving best boy's life) instead of just dying because Eren killed him.
Nov 27, 2020 4:41 AM

Jan 2017
nile, pixis, colt and porco. that's a lot of character deaths for just one chapter. (eren doesn't count, since there's no way he's really dead.) but the only character, who actually want's to die, gets to live and has to suffer more.
isayama is ruthless af.
Jan 7, 2021 10:58 AM

Oct 2013
Bloody hell! So many things happened. Pixis, Falco and others really turned into titans. Damn, I'm devastated. :( At least Pixis could take the very last sip of his favorite alcohol, hah.

This ending was so dramatic. I dont think it will be game over for Eren, though.

Marvelous chapter. One of the best in the entire manga in my opinion.
Jan 7, 2021 1:20 PM
Jan 2018
Reading through some of the comments agian and the gabi reactions are cringe
Jan 21, 2021 5:54 AM

Sep 2011
I still don't undestand why people hate Gabi so much. I think she had a nice development in these last chapters and become a more likeable character.

Colt trying to save his little brother was so sweet. Falco becoming the Jaw Titan was unexpected, this means that Gabi still has a chance to become the Armored.

Feb 19, 2021 1:16 PM
Nov 2014
gabi god aim at it again, no way eren died like that though.

RIP pixis, nile and porco. + all the soldiers that drank zeke's spinal fluid wine.
Mar 5, 2021 3:28 PM
Jun 2020
Damn, Reiner can't catch a break, can he...
Mar 8, 2021 11:43 PM

Mar 2019
Pfft, not concerned for now.

Eren has healing powers although it would break the established rules iirc for him to survive this.
Mar 29, 2021 1:11 AM

May 2016
Can someone do me a favour and kill that little brat...
Mar 30, 2021 2:47 AM

Jun 2019
WTF???? EREN..... NOOOOOOOOOO
Apr 11, 2021 4:07 PM

Mar 2020
Zeke really gave em the “I’m sorry little one” thats tuff
Floyd Mayweather English Tutor
May 22, 2021 12:58 AM

May 2020
Falco titan is a umm.. not good but he ate Porco so will be held a new power. This Gabi again she is pretty useless.
Dec 28, 2021 7:38 PM

Jul 2021
The fight continues and dang it's intense as ever. I love how Jaw titan never gives up and just keeps on killing Eren's titan but damn Porco's face is as brutal to look at but possibly he can regenerate himself I guess since he's the one inherited the Jaw titan. I also didn't know that Zeke can turn people who are infected by his fluid from the wine into titans and woah Falco turned into a pure titan damn he's also now allies with Jaw Titan, rip Colt though, everyone else seems badass trying to stop Armored titan and Gabi made an epic headshot that Eren's head just *flews away*
"......If I told you that I was a real witch, would you believe it?"

Apr 4, 2022 12:00 PM
Sep 2020
5/5

ok aside from the perfect cliffhanger of all cliffhangers , this chapter was not as good as the anime , MAPPA really elevated most of the scenes in the anime ,but failed to nail the cliffhanger in the anime

overall this chapter was still god-tier

the galliard part i never really understood properly, but overall an excellent chapter
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 139 / Ending Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

NextUniverse - Apr 7, 2021

1874 by Berry-Vodka »»
Apr 22, 8:06 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 141 Discussion

venti_e - Sep 30, 2022

32 by Berry-Vodka »»
Apr 20, 1:36 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 77 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 7, 2016

137 by Berry-Vodka »»
Mar 31, 12:03 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 13 Discussion

Nidhoeggr - May 15, 2011

21 by Steekira »»
Mar 27, 8:35 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 74 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

keragamming - Oct 6, 2015

132 by Berry-Vodka »»
Mar 17, 4:40 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.