Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Jul 16, 2019 3:05 AM
Sep 2018
Hello guys ..

I want to know if this series is ending or still ongoing, because the anmie follow the VN, so I don’t know if this series end or just ongoing. I want to start watch it , but i want to watch it full.
Jul 16, 2019 6:11 AM

May 2016
iScream4z said:
Hello guys ..

I want to know if this series is ending or still ongoing, because the anmie follow the VN, so I don’t know if this series end or just ongoing. I want to start watch it , but i want to watch it full.

The series is ended. But Steind;Gate 0 is a midquel. Don't forget to watch Steins;Gate and the Missing Link OVA before you watch this
-
Jul 18, 2019 4:47 AM
Sep 2018
SheevPalpatine said:
iScream4z said:
Hello guys ..

The series is ended. But Steind;Gate 0 is a midquel. Don't forget to watch Steins;Gate and the Missing Link OVA before you watch this

Sorry i mean this series ended with the VN or the VN still ongoing?

-What do you mean by this word “midquel” .

Thank you .
Jul 18, 2019 4:59 AM

May 2016
iScream4z said:
SheevPalpatine said:

Thank you .

How a VN can be ongoing? A VN is a video game, which is released as a whole. (I think you confused light novels with visual novels.)

Steins;Gate 0 is a midquel since it takes place between the Missing Link OVA and the 23rd episode of Steins;Gate
-
Jul 18, 2019 5:13 AM
Sep 2018
SheevPalpatine said:
iScream4z said:

Thank you .

How a VN can be ongoing? A VN is a video game, which is released as a whole. (I think you confused light novels with visual novels.)

Steins;Gate 0 is a midquel since it takes place between the Missing Link OVA and the 23rd episode of Steins;Gate
m
SheevPalpatine said:
iScream4z said:

Thank you .

Oh now i understand so in the end there is no chance for another season steins gate, because it’s ended?
Jul 18, 2019 5:21 AM
Funny Lesbian

Sep 2018
iScream4z said:
SheevPalpatine said:

m
SheevPalpatine said:

Oh now i understand so in the end there is no chance for another season steins gate, because it’s ended?

As of now, Steins;Gate is kind of over. But it shares a universe with Chaos;Head, Chaos;Child and Robotics;Notes

Robotics;Notes could be seen as a sequel to Steins;Gate, even if disconnected from it's story. But there is still some Steins;Gate characters that appear, or are at least mentioned in it. Especially in Robotics;Notes DaSH.
(You'll probably know what DaSH stands for).
you got the whole squad laughing

[/URL]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Steins;Gate 0 Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Mxxxstation - Aug 8, 2018

104 by Twerms »»
Apr 21, 12:45 AM

Poll: » Steins;Gate 0 Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 11, 2018

572 by MrNobodyFN123 »»
Apr 18, 8:11 PM

Poll: » Steins;Gate 0 Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Mxxxstation - Aug 22, 2018

163 by Alrinth »»
Apr 10, 2:36 PM

Poll: » Steins;Gate 0 Episode 17 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Aug 8, 2018

197 by Alrinth »»
Apr 9, 3:17 PM

Poll: » Steins;Gate 0 Episode 11 Discussion

Mxxxstation - Aug 8, 2018

38 by Alrinth »»
Apr 7, 4:11 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.