Forum Settings
Forums

The 'Help Identifying This Anime/Character' Thread (v9)

New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (199) « First ... « 74 75 [76] 77 78 » ... Last »
Jul 15, 2019 11:53 AM

Jan 2017
Pikmin404 said:
What manga is this from?

1-nen A-gumi no Monster
"Genius lives only one storey above madness."
– Arthur Schopenhauer.

"Stupidity is a talent for misconception."
– Edgar Allan Poe.

"I'm tired... & hungry."
– Alexioos95.
Jul 15, 2019 11:57 AM
Jul 15, 2019 12:01 PM

Jun 2015

Thank you.
Jul 15, 2019 12:34 PM
Jul 2019
I know this isn’t a recommendation but I’ve been looking for it all day and the only thing memory I have of it was from when I was 4-6 years old.

So all I remember from it was that there was this girl that jumped on buildings and she had big boobs. I don’t know if she got power from them or something but I’m pretty sure she did. She wore this really skimpy outfit and she meets this guy who I have no recollection of what he looks like. The girl had brown hair and that’s about all I can remember. Could someone help me find this anime? It was the first one I ever watched when I was 5ish and I want to get a good laugh out of it knowing that 5 year old me sat and watched the whole thing.

I posted this somewhere else but it got removed >.> please help me find it
Jul 15, 2019 3:55 PM

Oct 2017
Cakiepop said:
I know this isn’t a recommendation but I’ve been looking for it all day and the only thing memory I have of it was from when I was 4-6 years old.

So all I remember from it was that there was this girl that jumped on buildings and she had big boobs. I don’t know if she got power from them or something but I’m pretty sure she did. She wore this really skimpy outfit and she meets this guy who I have no recollection of what he looks like. The girl had brown hair and that’s about all I can remember. Could someone help me find this anime? It was the first one I ever watched when I was 5ish and I want to get a good laugh out of it knowing that 5 year old me sat and watched the whole thing.

That's quite vague I know a lot of animes that have Female characters jumping on and from buildings, don't you have any more details? like if it was modern city or Japanese ambient? or can you give us from whcih year you think that anime is from?
Also was it dubbed?

Jul 15, 2019 4:01 PM
Jul 2019
NothingFound said:
Cakiepop said:

That's quite vague I know a lot of animes that have Female characters jumping on and from buildings, don't you have any more details? like if it was modern city or Japanese ambient? or can you give us from whcih year you think that anime is from?
Also was it dubbed?

I believe it was dubbed. I don’t specifically remember. It was most likely though because I was only 6 and I couldn’t read too well so subs would be out of the question. And it took place in a modern setting. She was jumping on city buildings.
Jul 15, 2019 4:29 PM

Oct 2007
https://i.imgur.com/idB1g1h.jpg

I know I have seen it but just couldn't remember which anime were they from.
Thank.

"A Legend is but a tale of a beautiful lie."
Jul 15, 2019 6:11 PM
Jul 2018
Siva said:
https://i.imgur.com/idB1g1h.jpg

I know I have seen it but just couldn't remember which anime were they from.
Thank.

Hinako Note
Jul 16, 2019 3:39 AM
Jul 2018
Cakiepop said:
NothingFound said:

Also was it dubbed?

I believe it was dubbed. I don’t specifically remember. It was most likely though because I was only 6 and I couldn’t read too well so subs would be out of the question. And it took place in a modern setting. She was jumping on city buildings.

Well, we don't know how old you are so saying you were 6 back then doesn't help. Right now you can be 15, 20 or over 30 y.o. Try to be a little more specific, was it before 2005? 2003? 2000?
Jul 16, 2019 4:03 PM

Jan 2017
What is the name of this anime?

http://imgur.com/j8aQk6i
Jul 16, 2019 4:31 PM

Aug 2014
IgorSales4 said:
What is the name of this anime?

http://imgur.com/j8aQk6i

Simoun
Sieg Zeon!
Jul 16, 2019 5:58 PM

Dec 2009
Does anyone know what anime this is from?

NSFW Warning

Nevermind I found it. Its Gunbuster.
MysteicJul 16, 2019 6:01 PM
Jul 17, 2019 2:08 AM

Jan 2017
damiJESUS said:
2) https://i.imgur.com/kdfliiG.png

3) does someone has the kannagi gif where https://myanimelist.net/character/14777/Zange elbows someone ?

#3 - This one ?
– Arthur Schopenhauer.

– Edgar Allan Poe.

"I'm tired... & hungry."
– Alexioos95.
Jul 17, 2019 9:00 AM
Jun 2017

yep thats the one thanks, also do you maybe know from which ep. that is ?
Jul 17, 2019 9:01 AM

Jan 2017
damiJESUS said:

yep thats the one thanks, also do you maybe know from which ep. that is ?

Kannagi Episode 12
– Arthur Schopenhauer.

– Edgar Allan Poe.

"I'm tired... & hungry."
– Alexioos95.
Jul 17, 2019 9:23 AM

Oct 2018
I don't really know if this is just an original art, but can anyone tell me where it's from ?

"豊葦原中国荒び垂らせぬ禍の物よ!我、「夜ト神」来たり降り、「雪器」を以って、砕き伏せ、草々の障り穢れを打ち払わん!ーー斬!"
Jul 17, 2019 11:37 AM

Aug 2015
T3kii said:
I don't really know if this is just an original art, but can anyone tell me where it's from ?

Pretty sure it's Noctis from Final Fantasy
Jul 17, 2019 12:43 PM

Oct 2018
7kaneki7 said:
T3kii said:

Pretty sure it's Noctis from Final Fantasy

Thank you!!

"豊葦原中国荒び垂らせぬ禍の物よ!我、「夜ト神」来たり降り、「雪器」を以って、砕き伏せ、草々の障り穢れを打ち払わん!ーー斬!"
Jul 17, 2019 3:09 PM

Aug 2015

For me the link is just going to the main page of the website. Could you possibly try another photo hosting website?
Jul 17, 2019 8:29 PM
Mar 2016
Sorry about the image quality and size, i found it on someone profile picture on twitter and their account were private but i will be very happy if someone help me find who this is! Thank you!

https://i.imgur.com/RBZMKQI.png
Jul 18, 2019 12:55 AM
Jul 2018

4. Tatenashi Sarashiki from IS: Infinite Stratos 2
5. Lucky☆Star
6. Wargames Japan's anthropomorphic mascot character (from a game called World of Warships), here is the full pic.
7. Himiko Toga from Boku no Hero Academia
8. Shiroe from Log Horizon
9. Yumiko Sakaki from Grisaia no Kajitsu
10. Kokkoro from a game called Princess Connect! Re:Dive
removed-userJul 18, 2019 12:59 AM
Jul 18, 2019 2:49 AM

Jun 2012
7kaneki7 said:

For me the link is just going to the main page of the website. Could you possibly try another photo hosting website?

Sorry, fixed it https://i.imgur.com/BkgWIdJ.jpg
Jul 18, 2019 2:51 AM

Jul 2016
Jul 18, 2019 2:55 AM

Jun 2012
Jul 18, 2019 6:46 AM
Jun 2019
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D_vqx6mU0AA99RE.jpg
Tallest guy in the middle and girl to his right
Jul 18, 2019 10:11 AM

Dec 2011
arashiis said:

thanks in advance!

Misako from Koko wa Greenwood
edit: she appears in episode 4
CMYKJul 18, 2019 10:19 AM
Jul 18, 2019 10:16 AM

Jun 2015
Who are the characters here?
All I know that they're all from Kyoto Animation (if you can't tell by their logo). Thanks in advance.

Pikmin404Jul 18, 2019 10:23 AM
Jul 18, 2019 10:26 AM

Aug 2017
Pikmin404 said:
Who are the characters here?
All I know that they're all from Kyoto Animation. Thanks in advance.

From Left to right:

Haruhiko Ichijo (not sure) from musaigen no phantom world
Mirai kuriyama from kyoukai no kanata
Not sure. I guess it's from Free!
Nano (not sure) from nichijou
Violet Evergarden
tohru from kobayashi dragon maid
_FruitCakeJul 18, 2019 12:04 PM
Jul 18, 2019 1:11 PM
Oct 2016
Hey!

I'm looking for an anime where people fought for a Goddess. I think something might have possessed those People like it chose them to fight for the cause of something. I vaguely Remember a fight where one of the good People faught. His signature move had something to do with roses, he filled a field with roses that were toxic to his enemy or something.

Thé other thing i Remember is that the fighters got types of armor that represented their ranks. Like a gold armor, platinum,...(I'm not entirely sure about this though)

I know it isn't much but i've been thinking of rewatching this anime for a while and haven't been able to find it on Google :(
Jul 18, 2019 1:14 PM
Jul 2018
MitchVD said:
Hey!

I'm looking for an anime where people fought for a Goddess. I think something might have possessed those People like it chose them to fight for the cause of something. I vaguely Remember a fight where one of the good People faught. His signature move had something to do with roses, he filled a field with roses that were toxic to his enemy or something.

Thé other thing i Remember is that the fighters got types of armor that represented their ranks. Like a gold armor, platinum,...(I'm not entirely sure about this though)

I know it isn't much but i've been thinking of rewatching this anime for a while and haven't been able to find it on Google :(

Isn't that Saint Seiya ?
https://myanimelist.net/anime/1254/Saint_Seiya?q=saint%20seiya
Jul 18, 2019 8:48 PM

Aug 2012
@Pikmin404 @ShiroNyako2
Artist here
The guys are tagged here as Sousuke Sagara from Full Metal Panic! and Houtarou Oreki from Hyouka, though I can't really tell which is which
5) Inako Momokawa from Nijuuseiki Denki Mokuroku
Jul 18, 2019 9:04 PM

May 2016
What anime is she from thank you

Jul 18, 2019 9:06 PM

Mar 2012
hitomila said:
Hibike Euphonium and her name is Oumae Kumiko.
Kickstarter for Rokujouma is fully funded. Good work everyone. Lets wait for the result of our hard work together.
Jul 18, 2019 9:07 PM

May 2016
Thank you!

NeoAnkara said:
hitomila said:
Hibike Euphonium and her name is Oumae Kumiko.
Jul 19, 2019 9:30 AM
Feb 2018
i watched like 5 mins of episode 1 of this one show, it was like a year ago so all i remember was some girls going to the hot springs and thats it :v i hope someone knows what show im talking about
Jul 19, 2019 9:43 AM
Nov 2017
https://ifunny.co/fun/pQ4tn1ns6?s=cl

What is this from? Thanks in advance.
Jul 19, 2019 10:07 AM

Aug 2017
Lalafin said:
i watched like 5 mins of episode 1 of this one show, it was like a year ago so all i remember was some girls going to the hot springs and thats it :v i hope someone knows what show im talking about

I'm not sure about it but I'm guessing its Yuragi-sou no Yuuna san since it was aired last year and it has hot springs in it.
Jul 19, 2019 10:12 AM

Mar 2012
nonopb said:
https://ifunny.co/fun/pQ4tn1ns6?s=cl

What is this from? Thanks in advance.
https://myanimelist.net/anime/38619/Joshikousei_no_Mudazukai
Kickstarter for Rokujouma is fully funded. Good work everyone. Lets wait for the result of our hard work together.
Jul 19, 2019 12:44 PM
Jun 2019
Hey there,

I'm looking for an Anime which I watched a few months ago.

It has the concept of Sword Art Online.

In the first episode you see three named characters (which are in a top guild) fighting a kind of new dragon. The tank/knight is the guild leader and kind of MC. There is also a kind of rogue and a mage.
They never lost a fight before but now they were wiped out because the dragon used skills which weren't seen in the game before. (Something like Ultra, Nova or so).

In real world the MC is a chubby older man with no social life. He plays the game in secret because he works for the developer of the game. He has a named "computer butler" which where created by his father (who also created the AI for the game).
The MC plays with another guy from his company (which helps him to get an advantage in the game).
He gets an item which should help to kill the dragon.
During a storm he puts his VR helmet on ---> forgets the battery and used the cable. Lightning kills him and he is tranffered to the game world.

I remember that there was a trial against a new member of the guild --> accusation that the member stole the item (which MC got from his friend). But it was a reuse.

That's all I remember. Hopefully someone can help me to find that anime.

Jul 19, 2019 2:19 PM
Nov 2007
It's time for another fun round of "ooo, this anime figure looks cool; I must find out what is from and become addicted!" Anyone recognize this bunny girl?

https://imgshare.io/image/lnS8l
https://imgshare.io/image/lnCCx
Jul 19, 2019 2:37 PM

Nov 2011
Kendrah said:
It's time for another fun round of "ooo, this anime figure looks cool; I must find out what is from and become addicted!" Anyone recognize this bunny girl?

Iroha Umegiri from Beatmania.
amakkiJul 19, 2019 2:41 PM
「喜びも悲しみもあなたさえ五等分なんです!」

Jul 19, 2019 2:55 PM
Nov 2007
amakki said:
Kendrah said:

Iroha Umegiri from Beatmania.

Thanks so much!
Jul 19, 2019 4:35 PM
Feb 2018
_FruitCake said:
Lalafin said:

I'm not sure about it but I'm guessing its Yuragi-sou no Yuuna san since it was aired last year and it has hot springs in it.

Nope :(
Jul 19, 2019 5:08 PM

Aug 2015
Lalafin said:

Do you remember anything about what the girls looked like or the hotsprings?
(Could it be Senran Kagura?)
Jul 19, 2019 9:19 PM
Mar 2019
So there is an anime that's been stuck in my head for ages, basically it's a regular school love anime however the certain things i know is that when the main character (guy and green hair) joins the school a girl that is most popular for turning down guys immediately asks him out and when they do i know there is one part where one of them gets shot with a gun o.O or something like that... have fun figuring that out xD
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (199) « First ... « 74 75 [76] 77 78 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» You truly don't care about anime MAL score/rank? Ooh cool, but... ( 1 2 )

Rinrinka - Apr 21

90 by shironeko13 »»
59 seconds ago

» Upcoming Dubbed Anime ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kenny_Stryker - Dec 17, 2017

9067 by appledude1221 »»
2 minutes ago

» Women tend to have superior anime preferences compared to men?

Alpha_1_Zero - 4 hours ago

35 by FanofAction »»
2 minutes ago

» Do you drop shows?

EverRealm - 6 hours ago

26 by JulianR »»
6 minutes ago

» ❄️ Anime Winter 2024 Male Characters Tournament ( 1 2 3 4 )

ISeeLifePeople - Apr 14

171 by SouthRzVa »»
8 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.