Available on Manga Store
New
Does any one think any anime can beat FMAB for the Top spot on MAL
Yes
56.8%
No
43.2%
1,050 votes
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »
Jul 16, 2019 11:21 AM

Jun 2016
keragamming said:
Edocchi said:
lmao I've only commented about snk like twice or thrice, and you're always there, like bruh get a life

You are being too modest, 1 million times sounds more to the truth and really? "get a life" the most generic insult one can find, tbh I wish I had time to just sit down relax and watch me some anime, unfortunately that is not the case. Again, bow before your king! "I'm talking about snk btw, not myself.
Just check my forum posts history and see it for urself

Wow, "bow before your king!". A really epic line. Really shows that you are a true snk fan 👏
Jul 16, 2019 11:30 AM

Oct 2013
Edocchi said:
keragamming said:

You are being too modest, 1 million times sounds more to the truth and really? "get a life" the most generic insult one can find, tbh I wish I had time to just sit down relax and watch me some anime, unfortunately that is not the case. Again, bow before your king! "I'm talking about snk btw, not myself.

Wow, "bow before your king!". A really epic line. Really shows that you are a true snk fan 👏

Since you like the first one, I can give you another one. Give me a sec let me think about it..... "Attack on titan aka shingeki no kyojin is the best series ever! That includes tv series and movies as well!"

Dude, that includes your 100 bot accounts that is all over this website, like come on, you think I wouldn't notice??
Jul 16, 2019 11:45 AM

Jun 2016
keragamming said:
Edocchi said:

Since you like the first one, I can give you another one. Give me a sec let me think about it..... "Attack on titan aka shingeki no kyojin is the best series ever! That includes tv series and movies as well!"

Dude, that includes your 100 bot accounts that is all over this website, like come on, you think I wouldn't notice??
Again. Another baseless statement that makes no sense. Why would I do such a pointless thing. I was satisfied enough commented about snk thrice. Pls don't show your childlike manner any more than this
EdocchiJul 16, 2019 11:51 AM
Jul 16, 2019 12:03 PM

Oct 2013
Edocchi said:
keragamming said:

Again. Another baseless statement that makes no sense. Why would I do such a pointless thing. I was satisfied enough commented about snk thrice. Pls don't show your childlike manner any more than this

Oh, look trying to hide the truth, I know the truth hurt. Like come on, just delete those accounts and stop all this.

Btw why no clap this time? Ok, I guess I will go with this again. "Bow before your king!" Happy now?!
Jul 16, 2019 12:09 PM

Jun 2016
keragamming said:
Edocchi said:

Oh, look trying to hide the truth, I know the truth hurt. Like come on, just delete those accounts and stop all this.

Btw why no clap this time? Ok, I guess I will go with this again. "Bow before your king!" Happy now?!
Would sound funny if you say it ironically, but knowing you it seems you don't

Yes, thank you
Jul 16, 2019 12:18 PM

Oct 2013
Edocchi said:
keragamming said:

Yes, thank you

The fact that you are taking what I say seriously is the real funny part here. I'm a big fan of the series yes, but I wouldn't say things like that if I didn't have any proof.

Was just messing with you, that's all.
Jul 16, 2019 12:28 PM

Jun 2016
keragamming said:
Edocchi said:

Yes, thank you

The fact that you are taking what I say seriously is the real funny part here. I'm a big fan of the series yes, but I wouldn't say things like that if I didn't have any proof.

Ok bro sorry bro. I was also just playing along bro.

Or no. You srsly looked like a childish fanboy in every snk post I saw (only saw like 5 or 6 though)
Jul 16, 2019 12:40 PM

Oct 2013
Edocchi said:
keragamming said:

Or no. You srsly looked like a childish fanboy in every snk post I saw (only saw like 5 or 6 though)

You can call me childish or whatever, I see it more as someone that is very passionate about a series he cares for, perspective is a powerful thing, am I right? What I am talking about is that, I am not someone that make assumptions without having the proof to back it up, the part about you creating bot accounts was a joke.
Jul 16, 2019 1:12 PM

Jun 2016
keragamming said:
Edocchi said:

You can call me childish or whatever, I see it more as someone that is very passionate about a series he cares for perspective, am I right? What I am talking about is that, I am not someone that make assumptions without having the proof to back it up, the part about you creating bot accounts was a joke.
the childish part also refer to you being a troll bringing up snk all of sudden.
Knew those exaggerations were jokes anyway, actually didn't rly care you were being semi-ironic or not, either way it's annoying. I knew you're infamous here, but I'll just treat you like I treat any other snk fans.
EdocchiJul 16, 2019 1:15 PM
Jul 16, 2019 1:29 PM

Oct 2013
Edocchi said:
keragamming said:

You can call me childish or whatever, I see it more as someone that is very passionate about a series he cares for perspective, am I right? What I am talking about is that, I am not someone that make assumptions without having the proof to back it up, the part about you creating bot accounts was a joke.
the childish part also refer to you being a troll bringing up snk all of sudden.
Knew those exaggerations were jokes anyway, actually didn't rly care you were being semi-ironic or not, either way it's annoying. I knew you're infamous here, but I'll just treat you like I treat any other snk fans.

And that is fine by me, I have no problem with that.
Jul 16, 2019 7:48 PM

Apr 2014
It has happened a couple of times so it's definitely possible. I'm not pressed about it though because it will always be #1... in my heart.
Jul 16, 2019 8:03 PM

Sep 2010
Probably the final season of Attack on Titan look at how close this season came to beating out FMA:B. If the final season can't do it I don't really think anything can
"What has two arms, two legs, and is alive? Not your favorite character lol! xD"
Jul 21, 2019 5:52 AM
Jul 2018
attack on titan season 4. the series clicks very well with both foreign and native audiences. It depends on how the mangaka ends the series.
Aug 1, 2019 10:35 PM
Apr 2019
why the score is suddenly 9.10?
Aug 1, 2019 11:01 PM

Jul 2016
I want HxH to beat it to be honest
Aug 2, 2019 1:24 AM

Feb 2018
Well, It just happened lol. The score is now 9.10 for some reason. Probably Aot fanboys spamming 1 on Fmab.

This is so sad
Aug 2, 2019 1:26 AM
Mar 2018
wtf why did this go 9.10 lmao. and yeah, hxh is better lol
Aug 2, 2019 1:30 AM

Feb 2018
It can also be mal removing inactive accounts/bots who rated FMAB a 10, which affects the rating in a big way
Aug 2, 2019 1:31 AM
Sep 2016
its a bug im 99% sure. Stats are same as always.
"The universe has a beginning, but no end. — Infinite. Stars, too, have their own beginnings, but their own power results in their destruction. — Finite. It is those who possess wisdom who are the greatest fools. History has shown us this. You could say that this is the final warning from God to those who resist."
Aug 2, 2019 1:56 AM
May 2019
It's not anymore I have no idea what caused this sudden drop. AoT is the new #1 it would seem.
Aug 2, 2019 2:00 AM

Mar 2013
There is no reasonable explanation for such a big drop, this is highly suspicious.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 2, 2019 2:14 AM

Jul 2015
It's probably just a bug, it happened before with other stuff like One Punch Man.
Aug 2, 2019 2:18 AM

Oct 2018
Guys, this is just a bug

This has happened to OPM a few weeks ago, its score was changing between 8.71 and 8.87 for a whole day

It will go back to 9.24 soon
Aug 2, 2019 2:30 AM

Apr 2018
@GhettoJaredo

It’s most likely just a bug. AoT fanboys definitely didn’t spam 1s, but FMAB famboys definitely did spam 1s when AoT S3 Part 2 was airing, otherwise it would have been #1 legitimately.
Aug 2, 2019 3:23 AM
May 2017
Y'aaaall WTF lmfao
Aug 2, 2019 3:53 AM

Jun 2016
Drop Of rating people say its bug? It most likely is But happy SNK top 1 its deserve all recognition it deserves :)

Aug 2, 2019 3:57 AM
Apr 2019
Rightfully deserved to drop, this show is a solid 8 IMO, the character development is the worst out of everything else... hopefully it stays at that spot because it doesn't deserve the number 1 spot, take the L, AOT deserves it way more, and the final season once it airs will cement it as a modern day masterpiece, unlike this shit.
Aug 2, 2019 3:59 AM

Sep 2018
Lol. It's proly a glitch but never thought would see the day FMAB drops to #6 lmao.
Aug 2, 2019 4:20 AM

Oct 2018
This is kinda hilarious not gonna lie, imagine if this isn't a bug.
Aug 2, 2019 4:20 AM
May 2019
LOL One persons bug is another's feature.
Aug 2, 2019 4:21 AM
Jul 2018
It must be a bug but I think this ranking makes much for sense now
Aug 2, 2019 4:24 AM

Dec 2012
We did it boys. We found FMA's nape and we sliced it clean.
Aug 2, 2019 4:35 AM

Dec 2016
I hope the new score isn't bot, bug or what any else, 'cuz I think Steins Gate deserves the 1st place!!
Aug 2, 2019 4:36 AM
May 2019
Its either
A: A weird bug
Or B: Mods finally getting rid of the shit ton of FMAB booster accounts

Ya'll can call out the immaturity of AOT fans all you want over the score, but FMAB fans always downvote spam anything that surpasses it for a short while which I find way more immature.
Aug 2, 2019 4:49 AM
May 2019
MehmetY said:
Weebover9000 said:
Its either
A: A weird bug
Or B: Mods finally getting rid of the shit ton of FMAB booster accounts

Ya'll can call out the immaturity of AOT fans all you want over the score, but FMAB fans always downvote spam anything that surpasses it for a short while which I find way more immature.

It's A.
Mods didn't get rid of the boosters. Look at stats, 10/10 still has %51.6
I think FMAB doesn't deserve 9.10+ but unfortunately it's a bug.

I searched the announcements and I didnt see anything about a score bug, though
Aug 2, 2019 4:54 AM

Oct 2013
Probably a bug, but it is nice to see snk at #1 lol
Aug 2, 2019 4:57 AM
May 2019
MehmetY said:
Weebover9000 said:

I searched the announcements and I didnt see anything about a score bug, though

It's because that bug already fixed, probably. The main issue is score updates now. Scores aren't updating for 4-5 days since last two week.

Well, if the bug is fixed then it most certainly cant be a bug, also, I bet that 10/10 % was higher than that before, but thats just me thinking that.
I dont mind FMAB being dethrowned, as I enjoy both shows equally, honestly.
Aug 2, 2019 5:07 AM

Jun 2016
Bayek said:
Bayek said:

Haha true lol You got that right

Aug 2, 2019 5:09 AM

Jun 2016
Weebover9000 said:
MehmetY said:

It's because that bug already fixed, probably. The main issue is score updates now. Scores aren't updating for 4-5 days since last two week.

Well, if the bug is fixed then it most certainly cant be a bug, also, I bet that 10/10 % was higher than that before, but thats just me thinking that.
I dont mind FMAB being dethrowned, as I enjoy both shows equally, honestly.

To be honest FMB or SNK Top 1 is fine for me as long as its not stein gate

Aug 2, 2019 5:20 AM

Dec 2018
Asaeed said:
There is no way Attack on Titan deserves to be first, I don't care what you fanboys say. All the anime around it are better.

I completely agree, but watch out for the fanboys: I argued many times with them, to the point I now have an official warning
Aug 2, 2019 7:29 AM

Oct 2013
Asaeed said:
There is no way Attack on Titan deserves to be first, I don't care what you fanboys say. All the anime around it are better.

Have you even watch this season?
Aug 2, 2019 9:29 AM

Dec 2016
Since this thread got bumped today-this is a bug. Scores are randomly changing recently as MAL just suddenly stops accounting for a portion of scores. FMAB should have more than 800k scores (850k last I checked) and the server is currently only counting 792k.

Attack on Titan is not number 1- even if mods had suddenly decided to clean bot accounts the score would not drop 0.14 in a day.
Aug 2, 2019 10:56 AM

Jul 2016
Again, the number one spot should go to Hunter x Hunter
Aug 3, 2019 3:42 AM

Jun 2016
Asaeed said:

Yeah right in your dreams. Shits like Stein gate Is shityy overrated with snailpace of first half and Full metal alchemist brotherhood is great but not as great as people claim it too be. I give 9 out of 10 but its not as great As people claim it too be

Aug 3, 2019 4:04 AM

Dec 2018
Levi_Ackerman_30 said:
Asaeed said:

Yeah right in your dreams. Shits like Stein gate Is shityy overrated with snailpace of first half and Full metal alchemist brotherhood is great but not as great as people claim it too be. I give 9 out of 10 but its not as great As people claim it too be

So Attack on Titan is not overrated?
Aug 3, 2019 4:05 AM

Dec 2018
Optigisa said:

100% agree, but biased fanboys only care about attack on titan downvoters
Aug 3, 2019 4:20 AM

Jun 2016
justasadguy said:
Levi_Ackerman_30 said:

So Attack on Titan is not overrated?

Full metal alchemist brotherhood far overrated regardless If SNK is or not. Don t get me started with series like Stein gate who immensely overrated.

I don t want to hear from you people about what is overrated and whats not

Aug 3, 2019 4:45 AM
Aug 2018
Finally the Most Overrated Show of This Website has been dethroned from the Throne it never deserved.
Personally i'd want HxH to be on Top but SNK is ok too, it is miles better than that mediocre adaptation of FMA
Aug 3, 2019 7:01 AM

Dec 2018
vvvwwi said:
Optigisa said:

Agree. I don't understand how FMA, Steins Gate and AoT scored above HxH

fanboys and downvoters, especially for Attack on Titan: they are making a tragedy out of the 0,9% of 1/10 Snk s3p2 received, while Gintama and LoGH got 1,7% and their fans were cool about it
ClannadstanAug 3, 2019 7:05 AM
Aug 3, 2019 7:33 AM

Dec 2018
Asaeed said:

Steins;Gate is better than every shounen in existence including HxH, FMAB and Aot.

With the terrible pacing in the first half, when the plot barely progresses at all, with some random lighthearted harem moments which doesn't quite fit at all in an anime that's actually supposed to be a psychological and emotional thriller, I'm sorry but no way. The first 10-12 episodes of Steins;Gate in isolation deserve a 3-4 out of 10 at best.
345EdwardElricAug 3, 2019 7:37 AM
"There's no such thing as a painless lesson, they just don't exist. Sacrifices are necessary. You can't gain anything without losing something first. Although if you can endure that pain and walk away from it, you'll find that you now have a heart strong enough to overcome any obstacle. Yeah... a heart made full-metal."

~Edward Elric
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Ahenshihael - Jun 21, 2009

175 by JoeyBadaSS »»
Apr 15, 8:13 PM

» Is FMAB worth watching after FMA?

xXCaptainJXx - Apr 6

38 by aleinam »»
Apr 15, 7:13 PM

Poll: » Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood Episode 40 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

removed-user - Jan 17, 2010

207 by TheStarscream759 »»
Apr 14, 5:51 PM

Poll: » Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ahenshihael - Jun 7, 2009

343 by Nicolay18 »»
Apr 13, 1:34 AM

» Why doesn’t Lust show more lust? ( 1 2 )

lordJahoo - Apr 2

50 by Skylar-whoo »»
Apr 11, 6:58 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.