Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Jul 15, 2019 8:58 AM

Dec 2016
Farabeuf said:
Beware_the_Bear said:
I felt the urge to find some people to speak with about this show and Zenitsu's Screaming and what it has done to my opinion of the show. I thought i would find an ton of people who are similarly fed up and suffering this over the top incessant screaming that takes up a 1/3rd of an episode.

I didn't think i would actually find overwhelming support for, in the 12 years I've been watching anime, THE WORST CHARACTER I personally can remember. Even with Asta's screaming he balances it out with fighting. I've never gone from loving a show, looking forward to the next week to on the brink of dropping it completely due to a supporting character.To find one actually saying " I had to catch myself twice from losing it!" was a true shock. I understand that people have different tastes and likes. I also haven't gone through the steps to make this post just to be mean.
I am genuinely intrigued by what is redeeming or funny in the 4 episodes he has been in that you would look forward to MORE of him. The top annoying character for me was Usopp before finding the Hope Diamond of Pestilence - Zenitisu. Usopp still leads because of the Going Merry arc which I just cant forgive him for but if my intuition is correct, its not going to get better but get far worse than the current insufferable character depicted.

i just... i just want to know why.

Good question. I've been voicing my displeasure at what happened to this show in the last 4 episodes and all I get from manga fanboys is that Zenitsu is the 2nd most popular character (like that means anything, lol) and that I should just put up or shut up.

I perfectly understand comic relief in an otherwise dark tale. I really do. If done right, it raises the narrative level. But in this case the problem is...it's simply not funny. Zenitsu's screaming is not funny. I don't care what anyone says. Its annoying and worst of all, distracting. Don't get me started on the creepy stalking of Nezuko. At least Inosuke sometimes speaks normally.

You're not alone with your way of thinking. The score which had been consistently going up, plateaued and is now slowly creeping downward. I expect to see more of this.

At least we finally got some creepy demon action this episode and oh Spider lady was hawt.

Comedy is subjective, what you don't find funny doesn't mean other won't . Also this series is make for Japanese so it will appeal more to their sense of humor and value. Yes, the character popularity ranking might not important to you, but it also show that the character is popular with the audience. Another thing, manga 'fanboy" usually already read the manga and know more about the characters, but they also don't want to spoil, so that why they told you to be patience.
ExaltedChampionJul 15, 2019 9:09 AM
Jul 15, 2019 9:15 AM

May 2015
Farabeuf said:
Beware_the_Bear said:
I felt the urge to find some people to speak with about this show and Zenitsu's Screaming and what it has done to my opinion of the show. I thought i would find an ton of people who are similarly fed up and suffering this over the top incessant screaming that takes up a 1/3rd of an episode.

I didn't think i would actually find overwhelming support for, in the 12 years I've been watching anime, THE WORST CHARACTER I personally can remember. Even with Asta's screaming he balances it out with fighting. I've never gone from loving a show, looking forward to the next week to on the brink of dropping it completely due to a supporting character.To find one actually saying " I had to catch myself twice from losing it!" was a true shock. I understand that people have different tastes and likes. I also haven't gone through the steps to make this post just to be mean.
I am genuinely intrigued by what is redeeming or funny in the 4 episodes he has been in that you would look forward to MORE of him. The top annoying character for me was Usopp before finding the Hope Diamond of Pestilence - Zenitisu. Usopp still leads because of the Going Merry arc which I just cant forgive him for but if my intuition is correct, its not going to get better but get far worse than the current insufferable character depicted.

Good question. I've been voicing my displeasure at what happened to this show in the last 4 episodes and all I get from manga fanboys is that Zenitsu is the 2nd most popular character (like that means anything, lol) and that I should just put up or shut up.

I perfectly understand comic relief in an otherwise dark tale. I really do. If done right, it raises the narrative level. But in this case the problem is...it's simply not funny. Zenitsu's screaming is not funny. I don't care what anyone says. Its annoying and worst of all, distracting. Don't get me started on the creepy stalking of Nezuko. At least Inosuke sometimes speaks normally.

You're not alone with your way of thinking. The score which had been consistently going up, plateaued and is now slowly creeping downward. I expect to see more of this.

At least we finally got some creepy demon action this episode and oh Spider lady was hawt.
the score will be up to 8.70-8.75 and even more at the end of the season,after this arc is when kimetsu finally shines,honestly at the end of this arc it's a 6 for me,later it will become 7.5-8,and the anime have pacing problems so it's a 5 for me now,for zenitsu i really don't understand all this hate he is the most normal and grounded character in kimetsu,he just wants to live a normal life,but he constantly get in dangerous situation,he has low self esteem,he really cares and respect his friends,what is the problem in him being afraid of demons and screaming that just make him more human and normal,and he is not distracting at all,he will grow a lot,he is just not confident with himself,i bet people will complain when he'll scream for seeing a spider demon too,i suggest you to read the manga, i think is much better,and you will not hear his voice in the manga if he disturbs you too much.
nanashi796Jul 15, 2019 9:23 AM
Jul 15, 2019 10:51 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
I knew the manga fans policed these threads, cracking down hard with the whip at any signs of dissent, but I didn't expect this reaction in under 2 hours. I hadn't experienced this since Fate Zero.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Jul 15, 2019 12:57 PM
Jul 2018
Overall the episode was fine. I liked zenitsu but after this one I don't care about him anymore. His screaming is fine, most of the time.it makes me laugh. His attitude towards women? It was meh but with this one he just annoyed me. Nezuko isn't even anything to him in this episode and he already said she was his? Wtf.
He has the same issues as Sanji, except that at least I don't remember Sanji being this bad( if it happens do tell me though)
Overall I like inosuke better
Jul 15, 2019 5:16 PM

Mar 2014
huntress1013 said:

On the whole, the story doesn't look like much. Reminded me of one of the early stories from Inyuasha, the demon who used her hair to manipulate people like puppets.

Yes! Yura of the Demon-Hair. My first thought when I saw the strings was that it reminded me of her. She's one of my favorite villains of the entire anime.
Jul 15, 2019 6:46 PM
Jul 2019
that Beast Form: Spatial Awareness ability looked so cool! & the OST, so freaking good also The scenery in this episode was phenomenal.

Jul 15, 2019 7:14 PM

Mar 2014
MEmpire said:
I'm just glad I'm not alone in how much Zenitsu's annoying constant screaming and detestable over the top personality has been ruining what was being a very good show prior to him joining Tanjirou.

They should make a case study out of this. He ruins every scene he is in to such an extent that he's bringing the whole show down with him despite some 10 episodes full of stellar animation, storytelling and compelling characters.

Yes. Honestly, I have never seen something like this before. The anime made a complete 180-degree turn. It's unrecongnizable from the very first episodes. And apparently the addition of this awful comedy is actually what saved the manga from cancellation. It's beyond me how this particular type of comedy can be considered an improvement from the magnificent drama we'd had until then.
Jul 15, 2019 7:59 PM

Dec 2014
ok like these interactions are so funny
Jul 15, 2019 11:29 PM

May 2015
Ysad_Ziwezhan said:
Irondragon said:
What is so funny about him? He is just screaming non stop 90% of the time he is on screen, he is a coward and a sexual harasser making for the perfect combination. Before he made his appearance Kimetsu no Yaiba was petty serious, a dark story were blood thirsty oni slaughter whole families without mercy and eat them but now everything is a fucking joke. They went into a spider forest were a whole group of demon slayers had already disappeared and a I just couldn't take the threat serious at all. And I can't believe he is 2nd in popularity, I guess people like terrible characters who scream a lot...

Thank you.

You're the first I guess who mentioned that what Zenitsu is actually doing is SEXUAL HARASSMENT (how funny this is!) .
I guess people who like this guy are probably virgin teenagers who never had girlfriend who were relentlessly pursued by a creepy guy (they should watch the beginning of the 2nd episode of Araburu Kisetsu no Otome-domo yo" from this season, there's a Zenitsu there too) .

I wish them a Zenitsu in their real life. If they ever have a nice girlfriend or sister, they will "love" him.

No wonder the birth rate in japan is plummeting : what kind of girl would like to stick with guys who find sexual harassment funny. Poor Japanese girls !

Do you always take obvious comedy this seriously? Like Jesus Chris, get over it.

Jul 16, 2019 2:40 AM
Jul 2018
Zenitsu got afraid and got left behind.

Then he remembered about Nezuko and didn't care about himself and ran after her (lol)
Jul 16, 2019 3:13 AM

Apr 2018
Poor zenitsu being left behind. Inosuke has some impressive skills
Jul 16, 2019 4:00 AM

Jan 2016
we'll see the reunion of Giyo and Tanjiro. What a terrible feeling I had throughout the second half, probably because of my fear of spiders.
Jul 16, 2019 9:05 AM

Mar 2018
justtvalerie said:
MEmpire said:
I'm just glad I'm not alone in how much Zenitsu's annoying constant screaming and detestable over the top personality has been ruining what was being a very good show prior to him joining Tanjirou.

They should make a case study out of this. He ruins every scene he is in to such an extent that he's bringing the whole show down with him despite some 10 episodes full of stellar animation, storytelling and compelling characters.

Yes. Honestly, I have never seen something like this before. The anime made a complete 180-degree turn. It's unrecongnizable from the very first episodes. And apparently the addition of this awful comedy is actually what saved the manga from cancellation. It's beyond me how this particular type of comedy can be considered an improvement from the magnificent drama we'd had until then.

Dear lord does that men those two detestable idiots will stay around? Way to go to ruin a show. Also, I hate both new entries. The dude with the boar head (I cannot even remember his name) lost all sympathy points when he almost strangled that sweet old lady who simply wanted to bless all of them. Nothing could redeem the scene or the character.
Jul 16, 2019 10:23 AM

Dec 2016
huntress1013 said:
justtvalerie said:

Dear lord does that men those two detestable idiots will stay around? Way to go to ruin a show. Also, I hate both new entries. The dude with the boar head (I cannot even remember his name) lost all sympathy points when he almost strangled that sweet old lady who simply wanted to bless all of them. Nothing could redeem the scene or the character.

Cut him some slack, Inosuke (the boar head guy) especially is Tarzan that being raise by a boar, he don't understand human society concept like blessing, respect, friendship,... those thing that usually being taught to you by society around you. It's lucky that he even learn to speak
Jul 16, 2019 11:17 AM

Apr 2012
justtvalerie said:
MEmpire said:

Class post this. I’d upvote this if I could do it.
I don’t buy the whole “manga was going to be cancelled until Zenitsu showed up “ narrative. People are just repeating what some bozo on Reddit wrote. Publishing houses do not reveal that a serialization “might’ get the axe. They either do it or they don’t.
This show used to be so good. I might drop it now.
Jul 16, 2019 11:35 AM
Jul 2015
Brego1 said:
justtvalerie said:

I don’t buy the whole “manga was going to be cancelled until Zenitsu showed up “ narrative. People are just repeating what some bozo on Reddit wrote. Publishing houses do not reveal that a serialization “might’ get the axe. They either do it or they don’t.

Sales are available to anyone and it began to increase greatly from the 3rd volume when Inosuke and Zenitsu appears(Vol1 and Vol2 has the same sales it just Vol1 didn't apear in Oricon Top 50)
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/473875757995917317/598486905532710922/unknown.png

Same is actually happening now with the manga boost since episode 11, the manga boost is stronger than ever and the BD/DVD ranking on Amazon is higher and is now projected to sell 9K instead of 7K that was expected couple of weeks ago.
Jul 16, 2019 1:23 PM

May 2017
Really enjoyed these last 2 episodes.

The "group of friends" formula in shounen or just media in general just works so great, you have different personalities constantly surrounded by each other which creates a really enjoyable dynamic environment and feel to it for me. Really liking Inosuke so far. He is the loud brawler type but he has already shown that hes able to adapt and be calm when the situation calls for it. He listens to Tanjiro which I find very cool, its not the bratty type of feel I get from him unlike other anime characters that have similar traits like him.

I hope this show continues like this. All I want right now is that the villains improve since I found the last 2 quite boring.
Jul 16, 2019 5:55 PM
Oct 2016
Did not expect Doflamingo to appear in this anime.
I am really excited to see all the upcoming fights, especially the two high ranking ones.
Jul 16, 2019 6:54 PM

Mar 2014
Brego1 said:
justtvalerie said:

I'm so close to dropping it too, which displeases me. The thing is that, if the anime had had this comedy from the beginning, I just wouldn't have watched it and that's it, or at least I wouldn't have found it so out of place because it would've just been there all along. But we got a really nice taste of very good drama for like 10 episodes without any bullshit shounen comedy, and I had gotten so excited about it. I was SO hooked. It's a completely different anime now. It was honestly a shock to see it change so much so fast.
Jul 17, 2019 2:04 AM

Feb 2019
ExaltedChampion said:
axel360 said:
If you've got arachnophobia, this was probably an unsettling episode.

Wait till more spider demons show up, then the real nightmare begin.

Oh my god, then I won't watch the next episode.
~~ofcourse I talk to myself, sometimes I need expert advice~~

Jul 17, 2019 10:06 AM

Nov 2016
i love the three's interactions lmao

also, was that uchiyama kouki :o

dragons and legends.
it would have been difficult for
any man not to want to fight
beside a dragon.
Jul 17, 2019 3:50 PM
Jun 2016
Irondragon said:
Himawari9 said:

And Zenitsu is the 2nd most popular character. I don't understand the hate for him. He is funny.
Before he made his appearance Kimetsu no Yaiba was petty serious, a dark story were blood thirsty oni slaughter whole families without mercy and eat them but now everything is a fucking joke

Believe it or not before Zenitsu showed up this series was on the brink of extinction because of low ratings. Zenitsu brought it up and, therefore saved the series from being cancelled. You dont have to like him, but he gets really good development and does a lot on fights to help his friends. He isn't the 2nd most popular character for nothing. But if this arc doesn't get you to understand him then I dont know what will.
Jul 17, 2019 3:53 PM
Jun 2016
Ysad_Ziwezhan said:
Irondragon said:
What is so funny about him? He is just screaming non stop 90% of the time he is on screen, he is a coward and a sexual harasser making for the perfect combination. Before he made his appearance Kimetsu no Yaiba was petty serious, a dark story were blood thirsty oni slaughter whole families without mercy and eat them but now everything is a fucking joke. They went into a spider forest were a whole group of demon slayers had already disappeared and a I just couldn't take the threat serious at all. And I can't believe he is 2nd in popularity, I guess people like terrible characters who scream a lot...

Thank you.

You're the first I guess who mentioned that what Zenitsu is actually doing is SEXUAL HARASSMENT (how funny this is!) .
I guess people who like this guy are probably virgin teenagers who never had girlfriend who were relentlessly pursued by a creepy guy (they should watch the beginning of the 2nd episode of Araburu Kisetsu no Otome-domo yo" from this season, there's a Zenitsu there too) .

I wish them a Zenitsu in their real life. If they ever have a nice girlfriend or sister, they will "love" him.

No wonder the birth rate in japan is plummeting : what kind of girl would like to stick with guys who find sexual harassment funny. Poor Japanese girls !

Zenitsu doesn't sexually harass girls at all. The only time we see him being clinging was when he yelled about wanting to marry that random girl.
Jul 17, 2019 5:55 PM
Jun 2016
Beware_the_Bear said:

Most who are fine with Zen are already used to his antics and know what he brings to the table, especially when it comes to fights. He's also pretty much the "fan favorite" of the series so you'll be seeing a lot of people defend him from those who dislike him. Manga readers were also pretty annoyed with Zenitsu when he was officially introduced. Not even his first badass scene saved him, but everyone warmed up to him when they saw how he was willing to risk his life to save something that was important to Tanjirou, some guy he just met. He's probably one of the most genuinely kind hearted(and pragmatic)character in the series besides Tanjirou. He's not as perverted as most think he is. He never acts it out like most perverted characters do, take Jiraiya and Miroku for example. Like in today's episode, as amusing as it was it wasn't in the manga. All he did was give Nezuko a flower in the manga version, he didn't chase her and Nezuko never ran away, she just stared him, and Tanjirou didn't care if he had crush on his sister. KnY is a shounen so the comedy doesn't annoy me all that much.

This will also be the first real arc in the series and there will be characterization and development added to the trio, so maybe then your opinion will change then. If not it's your choice, but I highly recommend you continue and just see how it unfolds.
Jul 17, 2019 7:48 PM
Jan 2016
So there is some demon spider family against Demon Slayers!

Looks like we will see more about higher rank demon slayers next episode!

Inosuke spatial detection skill was quite amusing, really cool!

Hyped for next episode!
Jul 17, 2019 10:03 PM

Dec 2013
Zenitsu deserved to get ditched lol

These spiders seem really annoying to deal with.
Jul 18, 2019 4:30 AM

May 2015
justtvalerie said:
Brego1 said:

I'm so close to dropping it too, which displeases me. The thing is that, if the anime had had this comedy from the beginning, I just wouldn't have watched it and that's it, or at least I wouldn't have found it so out of place because it would've just been there all along. But we got a really nice taste of very good drama for like 10 episodes without any bullshit shounen comedy, and I had gotten so excited about it. I was SO hooked. It's a completely different anime now. It was honestly a shock to see it change so much so fast.
the drama isn't even started,the first 10 episode were a walk in the park compared to what will happen later,and this manga is a trope breaker,emotion and rage doesn't make you win against a demon,there is even a chapter that point out that if humans were able to win with rage and emotiion at this point demons no longer existed,human have limits,they need to gank up against a demon to win.
nanashi796Jul 18, 2019 4:42 AM
Jul 19, 2019 4:21 AM

Jun 2012
So when sense of smell and hearing fail, we have Inosuke's handy power to track things with a kilometer radius in every direction. Stay tuned for the next convenient move.

Jul 19, 2019 12:33 PM

Feb 2017
Looks like an interesting opponent. Seems we'll see some higher ranked demon slayers in action. Looking forward to that.
Jul 20, 2019 12:16 PM

Jul 2008
Spider demons....great. This arc with be rough to get through.
Jul 23, 2019 7:01 AM

Jun 2017
I can't blame Zenitsu for being scared, I am also scared of those things called spiders. Damn, what happened to those Demon Slayers were brutal, getting killed not by a demon but by your allies. Looks like the next episode will be interesting.
“What do you do when there is an evil you cannot defeat by just means? Do you stain your hands with evil to destroy evil? Or do you remain steadfastly just and righteous even if it means surrendering to evil?”
― Lelouch Vi Britannia
Jul 25, 2019 7:35 PM

Jun 2015
ah great, they get to fight big spider demons.
Jul 26, 2019 1:52 AM

Mar 2019
"The five of us will live together on this mountain." Yeah, I think I saw five spider demons, maybe? Ha. Hope UFOtable doesn't plan to have Zenitsu chase Nezuko around constantly because he definitely gives her a flower as a gift and he bows to her in chapter 28 of the manga. Also comedy is subjective and I find the jokes in this series pretty funny.
Jul 28, 2019 12:36 AM

May 2013
lol BYAKUGAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Zenitsu only fueled by love for battle lmfao. I wanna see him fight badass agains >:D
Jul 30, 2019 8:17 PM

Jul 2013
Inosuke just punched that dude in the face out of nowhere lol what a savage.
Aug 11, 2019 3:43 PM
Apr 2016
Spiders, uhh, that's not good, that's scary. Demons in this show were always weird, so I guess this isn't that abnormal. Let's see how it will go.
Aug 11, 2019 4:07 PM
Aug 2019
Dab1za9 said:
CHANGnosia said:
First half was suuuuuper slow and second half was like suuuuuper boring. Idk am I the only one seeing it? The animation is quite bad too. Everyone's stiff and there isn't a lot of action compared to the first episodes. I guess Ufo should have taken that break before second cour lmao

There is no need for a break, the episode had footage in the CM released in new year, also the chapter that was adapted didn't have fights and last episode had 2 minutes hand to hand fight.

Farabeuf said:

Honestly just drop it, Zenitsu is hanging around and he is like that, also the score didn't drop at all for the previous month though it did plateaued and the last few episodes were the most well received in Japan.

The next Episode are great and Feinstaub geht's Backstory, he know bis weakness he will Change himself
Aug 11, 2019 10:51 PM

Oct 2008
i'm delayed cuz i'm watching from [Kaleido-Flax] fansub group...anyways Hashibira is very useful locating targets thru radius range!
Tanjirou is acting like a leader huh...and Zenitsu fail to realize that Nezuko was also inside the forest because Tanjirou always bring her with him!
oh man! i wanna catch-up to episode 19 cuz there's a lot of comments looks like a very hype episode!!!
5/5.

Aug 13, 2019 9:16 AM

Dec 2012
That spatial awareness scene animation was pretty damn good

Aug 16, 2019 12:00 PM

Mar 2015
I like how you can just accomplish everything in this show by breathing the right way. Water magic? hell yeah! Scanning your surroundings? No problem! Becoming Pikachu? I gotchu fam

I really like the spider demons design so far. Looking forward to the remaining ones.
Aug 24, 2019 1:23 PM

Aug 2017
Ahhh, spiders! I have arachnophobia. This arc seems better than previous one.

All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Aug 25, 2019 4:15 PM

Mar 2014
Shinoa from Seraph of the End returns as Shinobu!

I love Ukogi so much. Such a precious wholesome little bird
Aug 28, 2019 8:16 AM

Oct 2013
Several strong demons and one of the strongest of all whole demon race among them?! Damn, without stronger backup I'm afraid even Tanjiro and his friends won't make it without losess...

Inosuke's technique looked impressive and epic.

I loved "Taisho's secret" performed by Zenitsu's sparrow. ;D So cute.
Sep 29, 2019 1:21 PM

Mar 2019
Weird.I thought Giyu was the strongest one and the leader but apparently he's a subordonate.And why do you have to put spiders :'( ,they are so disgusting.I just hope that "family" dies quickly.
Come on man,where is that Noragami season 3 masterpiece.We want it, Bones!

Sep 30, 2019 9:09 PM

Mar 2015
Lmao spiders up next!
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Oct 1, 2019 6:14 AM

Jul 2016
Alice_Renee said:
that Beast Form: Spatial Awareness ability looked so cool! & the OST, so freaking good also The scenery in this episode was phenomenal.

Spatial awareness...

So he can just feel things?
Oct 6, 2019 5:50 PM

Dec 2016
Ehh... I hate spiders ._." It will be though to watch all those spiders again, but let's see how this goes...

[*]My Completed List
[*]♪Listen ►
[/list][/left]
Oct 15, 2019 8:46 PM

Aug 2014
Beware_the_Bear said:

I agree. Zenitsu is making it tough for me to continue the show. Inosuke is annoying, too, but was better this episode. Also, I agree that Usopp was annoying when he wouldn’t just give up Going Merry for a new boat which resulted in that fight, but I like him generally. He’s got the rest of the crew to balance him out, where here we just have Tanjiro (who is great, but Zen’s whining is given way more screen time)
Nov 17, 2019 10:25 AM

Sep 2012
Ysad_Ziwezhan said:
Irondragon said:

Thank you.

i find him hilarious hes stupid char cracks me up don't like him and don't dislike him just think hes goid conedic realief

u:

quoet:
in anime almost awrything is funny that doesn't mean they find sexual harrasment funny in real life, i bet u2 are the type of snowflakes who can't handle bill burr's and dave chappells comedy neither and wan't to cancel them u2 seem the type

Sugram22Nov 17, 2019 10:36 AM
Nov 17, 2019 12:02 PM

Apr 2016
Sugram22 said:

quoet:
in anime almost awrything is funny that doesn't mean they find sexual harrasment funny in real life, i bet u2 are the type of snowflakes who can't handle bill burr's and dave chappells comedy neither and wan't to cancel them u2 seem the type

As said earlier, I can understand that Zenitsu is funny for some kids, but not anymore when you grow up.

It depends on your mental age.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

» Gurenge becomes top selling digital single song in Reiwa era

FZREMAKE - Yesterday

12 by LorduSuSpiritus »»
3 hours ago

Poll: » Kimetsu no Yaiba Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 10, 2019

1093 by yagxr »»
Apr 14, 12:06 AM

Poll: » Shinobou or Mitsuri?

Reckless_weeb - Mar 25, 2022

42 by Qui-gon »»
Apr 10, 12:11 PM

Poll: » Kimetsu no Yaiba Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 6, 2019

528 by pyrophilia »»
Apr 8, 10:29 PM

Poll: » Kimetsu no Yaiba Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

RebelPanda - Jun 15, 2019

307 by Term4738 »»
Apr 1, 11:58 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.