Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 6, 2019 6:30 AM
Oct 2013
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------

Overall showed off quite fluidity of motion and her cuteness well. Could of showed the body transitioning a bit more though, and for me somewhat lacking in lewdness. Also presented many rarities to see.
User-sanJul 6, 2019 3:35 PM
Jul 7, 2019 8:49 AM
Jul 2018
It was pretty good.
I love the visual and the last scene. The durations is my only complain, im just hoping there's more.
Jul 12, 2019 1:19 AM

Oct 2009
That teacher is a scumbag. Not only did he have a sex with his student - possibly underage - without any second thoughts, but he also actually knocked her up, despite her begging him not to

User-san said:
And most rare musical song singing

Yep indeed
Jul 12, 2019 9:56 AM
Jun 2019
I'm no expert but I'm pretty sure that's not how periods work(the blood comes out after the egg wasn't fertilized).
Jul 13, 2019 3:46 AM
Oct 2013
@Luzipher How is the way the anime showed it different to the correct way you described?
Jul 13, 2019 7:30 PM

Mar 2013
You can't get pregnant while on your period. That's not how that works
Jul 13, 2019 10:33 PM
Jun 2019
User-san said:
@Luzipher How is the way the anime showed it different to the correct way you described?

From the limited knowledge I gave from how the menstrual cycle works, the womb makes a bed of cells, when its ready an egg gets into the womb and on this bed, if the egg is fertilized it kinda fuses with this bed that is now the placenta.
Now if there was no fertilization the bed along side the egg get dumped as the bloody mess we all link to periods, that's also why a girl that hasn't bleed yet can get pregnant and maybe the bleeding we see is just a rare case of bleeding after getting pregnant, but I doubt the author took the time to research this shit up since "it's just hentai".
Jul 14, 2019 3:46 AM
Oct 2013
broodo said:
You can't get pregnant while on your period. That's not how that works
@broodo various internet sources such as https://www.naturalcycles.com/cyclematters/can-i-get-pregnant-on-my-period and https://americanpregnancy.org/getting-pregnant/can-get-pregnant-period/ would disagree? Sperm lives for up to 5 days inside. After bleed which perhaps does not last that long --> fertilization possible, no?

@Luzipher What if the first sperms failed to fertilize, and that was the reason she bled despite coming inside? Also your comment in brackets is confusing '(the blood comes out after the egg wasn't fertilized)'. Is that you describing how periods do not work or how they do work?
User-sanFeb 19, 2023 5:15 PM
Jul 22, 2019 11:08 PM

Apr 2011
Deym. This is so much better than the first adaptation. H-scenes are a bit short but I like.
Aug 20, 2019 9:19 AM

Feb 2010
ahhh she's a lot cuter than the first version of this H-anime
Aug 31, 2019 2:37 PM

Sep 2010
Ehm my dick and I were quite confused with this Hentai...

I barley remember the older adaptation. The fast way its leads to sex well was fast and the singing part was unexpected! xD Fellatio scene was weird, first her face was covered with cum and as she turned around it was all clean, well this is Hentai logic I guess!

But in total, great art style and good fluent animations as well as nice viewing angles^^
Hope for more to cum ;-)
Aug 24, 2020 1:33 AM
Aug 2020
I was thoroughly disturbed by this episode and the following. I just can’t understand how so many of you guys don’t find/ see a problem with it.

This hentai clearly depicts underage kids having sex with a full grown adult. It’s not like the kids were in their late teens, or just looked young (if so, I would not have such an issue with this show). They were obviously prepubescent and hadn’t even gotten their periods yet (meaning they are younger than 12-13).
Mar 14, 2021 8:53 PM
Sep 2019
ThisIsNotOkay111 said:
I was thoroughly disturbed by this episode and the following. I just can’t understand how so many of you guys don’t find/ see a problem with it.

This hentai clearly depicts underage kids having sex with a full grown adult. It’s not like the kids were in their late teens, or just looked young (if so, I would not have such an issue with this show). They were obviously prepubescent and hadn’t even gotten their periods yet (meaning they are younger than 12-13).

Perhaps because some people can differentiate from real life and a cartoon fantasy.
Mar 25, 2022 3:20 AM
Mar 2022
ThisIsNotOkay111 said:

I can understand why some people who are new to hentai might think so but I personally don't see a problem with it since no one is harmed and the hentai itself is very wholesome and consensual in tone, also it's fictional.
Oct 29, 2022 4:06 AM

Apr 2020
FeMC is literally azunyan from K-on and it makes me fucking horny

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shoujo Kyouiku RE Episode 2 Discussion

fourberie - Sep 6, 2019

10 by TechOtaku-h »»
Apr 16, 2021 10:28 PM

» Disappointment

marconii2002 - Jul 5, 2019

9 by winddevil1 »»
Mar 6, 2021 2:47 PM

» Loli alert

3or4_pinto_beans - Jul 8, 2019

7 by sonictoryuiai »»
Sep 5, 2019 10:16 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.