Forum Settings
Forums

most annoying fanbase? (with poll) [Update: with over 1000 votes received, Jojo Bizarre Adventures' fanbase has been declared the most annoying one, followed by My Hero Academia and Naruto's ones. What are your thoughts on these results?]

New
which do you think is the most annoying fanbase??
Dragon Ball
6.0%
Naruto
7.2%
One Piece
3.3%
Bleach
0.4%
Fairy Tail
2.8%
Fullmetal Alchemist/Brotherhood
4.8%
Hunter x Hunter
2.7%
My Hero Academia
12.0%
Jojo Bizarre Adventures
23.8%
Gintama
1.5%
Death Note
0.6%
Sword Art Online
4.6%
One Punch Man
1.4%
Attack on Titan
5.4%
Code Geass
0.8%
Evangelion
2.6%
Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagan
0.2%
Cowboy Bebop
0.3%
Legend of Galactic Heroes
2.0%
Fate series
1.4%
Madoka Magica
0.8%
Sailor Moon
0.0%
Steins Gate
0.6%
Monogatari series
1.9%
Monster
0.2%
Mushishi series
0.0%
Clannad
0.3%
K-On
0.3%
Food Wars
0.1%
Assassination Classroom
0.1%
My Teen Romantic Comedy
0.2%
Hyouka
0.1%
Haruhi Suzumiya
0.1%
Toradora
0.1%
Mob Psycho 100
0.1%
Re:zero
1.1%
Durarara
0.1%
Berserk
0.5%
No Game No Life
0.4%
Tokyo Ghoul
1.6%
Noragami
0.0%
Psycho Pass
0.1%
Seven Deadly Sins
0.3%
Kono Subarashi
0.9%
Haikyuu
0.3%
Kuroko no Basket
0.1%
Free!
0.2%
Black Butler
0.7%
Tatami Galaxy
0.4%
Other, which?
4.9%
1,828 votes
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (7) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »
Jul 11, 2019 6:10 PM

Jul 2015
The Dragon Ball Community gets real bad at times, multiple people have been doxxed because they said something bad about it especially Super.
Jul 11, 2019 6:29 PM
Jul 2018
Hey_Taka-tin_Hey said:
Tatami Galaxy, without a doubt.

Not because all Yuasa fans are bad, but because all anime "connoisseurs" are Yuasa fans. Without exception.

I find Yuasa movies better than his series. The work that did make him famous was Mind Game and I don't think he reached the same level after that. And he gets too much credit for Ping Pong, when it should go to J. Matsumoto's original manga. Same happened with Tekkon Kinkreet by M. Arias. But manga having that style, only Yuasa could pull it off. Matsumoto studied in France after all and his style transcended the island.
Though Lu over the wall was not well received even by connoisseurs due to the Macromedia Flash animation.

123fendas said:
[
Four? hiragana, katakana, kanji, what's the fourth?

Classical Japanese
Was reading the one man fan translation of Tenjou tenge and manga included even that! Translator said no way he'd translate it! Even had a whole group to help him for other rites and poems.
In a mediocre battle seinen manga with fanservice by... Oh Great!

shirorinkorin said:

i think i could relate that, i spend 12 year of school to learn english and my father language and it is a bit annoying but worth it

Should have started at a younger age I feel. Learned German and UK English having spent few years in those countries and a little French
Jul 11, 2019 7:01 PM
May 2018
I'm a JoJo fan, but I can say from my experience that most JoJo fans is getting more aggressive towards Non-JoJo watchers. I do not have problem, in my opinion, if most fans would like to insert JoJo reference to any kind of medium, but they should try to limit as they can. On the other hand, My Hero Academia fans is what pisses me off. They will really try to justify Bakugo bullying towards Midoriya and will says anything about the improvement of Bakugo in manga when there is none. Most fans act like the characters are complex as they think.
Jul 11, 2019 7:19 PM

Apr 2019
Whgedia said:
I mean I don´t see other battle shonen, having limbs cut out, or disgusting things like Cioccolata backstory dismembering people on a hospital, also part 7 and 8 ( and 9 if we get one ) are seinen so yes jojo is a battle shonen but it isn´t at the same time.
Nemo_Niemand said:
Gingko said:

I havent watchted Ping Pong the animation yet, but I ll do it eventually, its just I dont feel like watching that kind of show now.

What I really loved about Tatami Galaxy is the narrative style and I dont know if it´s something that other Yuasa shows have too.

Then you should try this movie - Yoru wa Mijikashi Arukeyo Otome. It's Tatami's spinoff, the same world and similar vibe, and some Tatami characters made cameo, too. I liked it even a bit more than Tatami Galaxy

I will watch that movie for sure, thanks for that.

Whgedia said:
I mean I don´t see other battle shonen, having limbs cut out, or disgusting things like Cioccolata backstory dismembering people on a hospital, also part 7 and 8 ( and 9 if we get one ) are seinen so yes jojo is a battle shonen but it isn´t at the same time.

That´s just some blood and gore stuff, it doesnt make a show mature content.
Jul 11, 2019 7:30 PM

Apr 2019
FigoBK said:
I will go with Monogatari from those, these people will go even as far as to defend Pedophilia and Incest. A fanbase filled with degeneracy.

I just read this ...

so Am I a pedophile cause I like Monogatari !!? wtf !??

maybe you missunderstood some stuff like the relationship between Araragi and Hachikuji?

Jul 11, 2019 7:46 PM

Jan 2018
The casual side of JoJo's fandom is awful and I want to puke anytime I'm on Facebook and see "is dat jojo reference xddd" or KONO DIO DA

The people who fully invest their time into it are nowhere near as bad.

Now on MAL, Attack on Titan's fans have been incredibly insufferable since pt2 started. Anytime you say anything remotely negative towards it you'll either get a horde of "lmao you like this show tho xddddd" or a fucking college thesis on why it's the greatest thing to ever grace animation.
What a beautiful Duwang
Jul 11, 2019 7:56 PM

Apr 2019
jal90 said:
Diztrus said:
One Piece fans for sure. Pure rude behavior. They are notorious for insulting anyone that dislikes One Piece, and unlike other shonen fans, they go as far as to dismiss all the flaws the series has, especially now that it has fallen from grace after the time skip. Now I haven't read One Piece in so long, but I am going by these peoples' behavior.

Uh, that heavily depends on what circles you move in because the number of One Piece fans who chapter after chapter claim that the show has gone to shit is pretty huge, and the hatedom for certain characters can get pretty intense.

Then again, people who oversell stuff are there as well and making Oda look like a genius for every twist or every little shade of social commentary while not acknowledging, condoning or even not entertaining the discussion of flaws is pretty common as well.

I am talking about the latter part. Though I have yet to interact with any, they really gave it to my friend who does not like OP.
Jul 11, 2019 8:27 PM
Oct 2018
Well ! Can we are just agree that the worst and most toxic fanbase is the anime fanbase itself because from the look of all the post I see everybody have their own opinion about other fanbase ,they trashing each other anime ,never agree on anything if they hated the show they just keep trashing it like it kill their parent or something ,some time I see people bad mouth my favorite anime I away feel like to quit watching anime ,but then again I have sunk too deep in to this to get out, this kind of thing happen every where on Facebook ,YouTube,... and I really tier of it
Jul 11, 2019 8:33 PM
Nov 2018
I would say probably Dragon Ball
A lot of the fan base is filled with mainstream only watchers and shounen-tards who have only seen a few anime yet i’ve heard many ignorant people say it’s the best anime ever without having watched even more than 20 other animes
I’m not saying it’s wrong for someone to have it as their personal favorite but claiming something that absurd while only having seen barely even any other animes is downright annoying and stupid
Jul 11, 2019 8:56 PM

Aug 2016
I´d say the Beserk fanbase in terms of manga is totally disgusting.
Hey_Taka-tin_Hey said:

Not because all Yuasa fans are bad, but because all anime "connoisseurs" are Yuasa fans. Without exception.

I was gonna vote for tatami galaxy for that damn reason, but I still think there are a couple of even worse fanbases. But I still get your point and find your reason totally valid.
MichaelJacksonJul 11, 2019 9:00 PM
:v
Jul 11, 2019 9:22 PM

Feb 2019
Easily Jojo's. Man the jokes on reddit and facebook get old and stale after a while.
Jul 11, 2019 9:24 PM

Jul 2015
anime only jojo fans are so obnoxious
Jul 11, 2019 9:42 PM

Feb 2017
if i wasnt a jojo fan i would think jojo fans are really annoying lol
Jul 11, 2019 10:37 PM

Apr 2016
i picked fairy tail because fuck that series. though jojo should win this poll by a large margin
Jul 12, 2019 12:17 AM

Dec 2018
Definitely BNHA. I like the show a lot but I'm tired of seeing Toga everywhere as everyone's new 'uwu yandere waifu'. Shipping wars are also annoying, though I don't care about people shipping the characters in general...for the most part.
Jul 12, 2019 1:32 AM
Jan 2018
Re zero fans more specific toxic Emilia and rem shippers . If what I know is true omg season 2 will be funny as shit with there recations and not In a good way

AOT - and I'm apart of that fandom lol no being serious now . Can't stand the people that spoiler it for others or the bait or even the ones that make fake account's just to troll every person that says something they disagree with and the ones that leave profile comments insulting people . Not every fan of the series is like that it's mainly people you see on here at least . A large amount of the fandom is really positive and can have an engaging discussion without using insults etc .

Never had a problem with monogatri fandom
Jul 12, 2019 4:44 AM
( ̄y▽ ̄)╭ Ohohoho.

Jul 2013
As someone who loves JoJo, I can relate to the people hating that fanbase. I found many good friends in the JoJo community, but there are also many toxic and awful people - and they're usually the loudest.
However, that pretty much sums up how I feel about fanbases in general. I think there are lot of great people in every fanbase, but every single fanbase has people you don't want to have anything to do with.

I will show no mercy for you
You had no mercy for me
The only thing that I ask
Love me mercilessly
Jul 12, 2019 5:05 AM
Jun 2019
Thing about Jojo's is you know half the people voting for it are the Jojo's fans.
Jul 12, 2019 5:19 AM
May 2009
I chose Dragon Ball. Having the ability to keep on reviving upon death and to destroy the whole planet with a snap of finger are just too much for me. I don't feel the point of watching it.
Jul 12, 2019 5:21 AM

Jun 2011
whew I didn't expect Jojo to be first on the list.. I've not involved myself with that fanbase yet (haven't really watched any of the series) but my encounter with Jojo fans have been mostly, if not all positive (from One Piece subreddit) They seem like people who could pretty much joke around with everything and have a very open mind due to the nature of the Jojo series itself. Most of the complaints I see here are just annoyed at the Jojo reference/meme spam by the fans, it's like you hate a series purely just because it's popular. I don't see anyone hating on Goblin Slayer fans or One Punch Man fans for saying everything goblin or training/1hko related to their series. :shrug:

From my own experience in the past, Hunter x Hunter fans take the cake for being such elitist.. I've had the fans tell me Hunter x Hunter is actually a seinen and shit, like I get loving the series, I love Hunter x Hunter too but man do they feel the need to put down other shounen like One Piece and Naruto to praise their best cartoon

From what I've seen recently? Attack on Titan. Lol the series is flawless in the eyes of those fans. I browsed the AoT forum a couple of times because of their threads appearing in recent, but I came across a thread that has a title that warns the rabid fans that the poster was, by no means, trying to criticize or say anything bad about the series before the poster gets to the point. It has gotten to the point where you just say something negative about their shit and you get spammed.

LOGH fans scare me though, they're like a cult, who would call a hit on you if you don't watch their favorite animu or try to criticize it.
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Jul 12, 2019 5:38 AM

Jan 2015
Vote Tokyo Ghoul
Also JoJo, SAO, Naruto fanbase so annoying

Jul 12, 2019 5:45 AM
Jul 2016
DiamondMiner69 said:
The JoJo fanbase is the worst in my opinion. I used to watch those YouTubers that made paint versions of OPs and it slowly degraded into "How many JoJo references can we put in an OP" the video goes from Black Clover OP paint version to JoJo references everywhere with someone whistling JustadIce. Some comments make me glad like "Dude you gotta stop with all the JoJo references, they're not funny anymore just annoying" but of course they get bombarded with "Shut up weeb" or even more JoJo references.

Bro, that is so true about the paint ops on youtube. I wish it were to revert back to countless memes and not focused only on the jojo memes. I respect if they mixed both gradually, but please don't put an excessive amount of jojo memes.
Jul 12, 2019 6:03 AM

Jan 2011
The ones who act like they don't do the exact same shit.
Jul 12, 2019 9:59 AM

Jul 2019
Chrono6 said:
I chose Dragon Ball. Having the ability to keep on reviving upon death and to destroy the whole planet with a snap of finger are just too much for me. I don't feel the point of watching it.
U are talking about dragon ball super because dragon ball characters are no where near powerful or revived as dragon ball super. Story is different in those two shows. By the way the thread is about annoying anime fandom, not the anime itself.
Should I troll in the troll bait threads? It is kinda idiotic to be logical in the troll bait threads. Well, it will depend on my mood.
Jul 12, 2019 10:02 AM

Jul 2019
terminador_2397 said:
The Dragon Ball Community gets real bad at times, multiple people have been doxxed because they said something bad about it especially Super.
Super was a letdown to Dbz. Fanservice is the one thing that dragon ball is bad at.
Should I troll in the troll bait threads? It is kinda idiotic to be logical in the troll bait threads. Well, it will depend on my mood.
Jul 12, 2019 12:20 PM

Jul 2019
Jojo fanbase it's filled with toxic masculinity like their anime.

Never explain,
Never retract,
Never apologize
Just get the thing done
And let them howl
Jul 12, 2019 2:30 PM

Jul 2017
As much as I love the series, and I really do as evident by my username, one can't say My Hero Academia has a good fanbase at the moment. We've reached the point of being as toxic if not more toxic then Naruto was back in its prime and that worries me considering how long it took Naruto to get that bad. If the trend continues we're actually gonna start scaring people away.
Jul 12, 2019 3:07 PM

Jun 2017
does rwby count? no? well, too bad, because i very much think it is.

im so relieved i was never a part of it, honestly.
Jul 12, 2019 3:18 PM

Dec 2012
It would be a tie of NGE, Monogatari, My Hero Academia, Love Live! and JoJo. Pretty self-explanatory.
It's gotten to the point where existence itself has become nothing but a meme; an existence that I want nothing to do with anymore.
Jul 12, 2019 3:30 PM
Sep 2018
Chrono6 said:

but this is a poll about annoying fanbases, not about the anime shows they are fan of themselves
Jul 13, 2019 12:40 AM

Mar 2012
I haven't got myself involved much with anime fanbases except Kyo Kara Maoh and all the fujoshis and their shipping was annoying as hell so I'll just go with that. I don't think I'd even want to get anywhere near any fanbase specially if the series is baity and fans very aggressive about proving their ship.
Jul 13, 2019 1:17 AM
Feb 2014
AnimeFeminist said:
Jojo fanbase it's filled with toxic masculinity like their anime.

That's not why they're hated by most, but OK.
Jul 13, 2019 1:29 AM

Nov 2017
Jojo for sure. It has the most number of elitists being vocal it annoys the heck outta me.
Jul 13, 2019 1:46 AM
Jul 2018
petran79 said:
Hey_Taka-tin_Hey said:

I find Yuasa movies better than his series. The work that did make him famous was Mind Game and I don't think he reached the same level after that. And he gets too much credit for Ping Pong, when it should go to J. Matsumoto's original manga. Same happened with Tekkon Kinkreet by M. Arias. But manga having that style, only Yuasa could pull it off. Matsumoto studied in France after all and his style transcended the island.
Though Lu over the wall was not well received even by connoisseurs due to the Macromedia Flash animation.

123fendas said:
[

Classical Japanese
Was reading the one man fan translation of Tenjou tenge and manga included even that! Translator said no way he'd translate it! Even had a whole group to help him for other rites and poems.
In a mediocre battle seinen manga with fanservice by... Oh Great!

shirorinkorin said:

i think i could relate that, i spend 12 year of school to learn english and my father language and it is a bit annoying but worth it

Should have started at a younger age I feel. Learned German and UK English having spent few years in those countries and a little French

maybe because i'm japanese, but i think japanese language are easier to learn than english (except for the character) and you don't need to learn the character to watch most of the anime (but at least you should learn until you reach daily life level (you don't need business level japanese to watch anime)).
Jul 13, 2019 8:19 AM

Dec 2016
I'm a Hunter x Hunter fan (until the end of the York arc) but I really sometimes hate how a lot of its fanbase act, becoming really toxic and arrogant thinking they have superior taste and stuff and looking down on all the fans from other shounens.
Jul 13, 2019 8:35 AM
Sep 2018
wow over 1k votes!!! never imagined the poll would get these many votes. Thanks to everybody for participating.
Jul 13, 2019 8:58 AM

Aug 2018
For me BNHA are the worse by far.

Despite liking JoJo it's not hard to imagine people hating the fanbase, it is an overrated franchise overrall imo and the fanbase calling it the perfect show is pretty annoying.

On the other hand, I have no idea why the hate towards Naruto's fanbase, I never have been annoyed by them, never. Even Dragon ball's fan are worse imo, and I'm saying this as someone that likes both.
Jul 13, 2019 9:00 AM

Apr 2015
No one can complete with JoJo fans and how they make the series their whole identity.
"No, son, you may not have your body pillow at the dinner table!"
Jul 13, 2019 9:00 AM
Sep 2015
So people hates JoJo fanbase because of the memes i guess?

What?

Still waiting for Half-Life 3...
Jul 13, 2019 9:15 AM

Dec 2017
Definitely Anohana fanbase. They are cancerous af. They act as if anohana is a masterpiece without any flaws whatsoever.
❝Kabo-chan is ran by the MAL staff team and does not respond to individual comments made on her profile.❞
I was immensely devastated.
Jul 13, 2019 9:21 AM

Sep 2018
Surprisingly from the list I would say Kon. Reason: I encountered many fans who tried to justify it as a great series. From my experience it borred me terribly. Besides that, they criticize other better anime while acting like Kon is somehow elite.
Jul 13, 2019 9:25 AM

May 2015
jojo fanboys:jojo reference everywhere and all their life is about jojo,and jojo is gay.

hxh, fma and op fanboys:they think it's the best shonen ever and everything else is shit

attack on titan fanboys:you can't make a critic that they attack you calling you a troll and same as hxh,and fuck yaoi shippers

my hero academia fanboys:they think mha is good when it's pretty bad

berserk fanboys:they think it's the best manga ever when it's not

gintama fanboys:they think that the comedy is good when it's the same repetitive shit

all isekai fanboys:they like trash

tokyo ghoul fanboys:they like tokyo ghoul and fuck yaoi shippers

monogatari fanboys:they think senjougahara is best girl when it's kanbaru

fate fanboys:they think fate is a masterpiece when the only decent one is fate zero

monster,lotgh,evangelion and yuasa anime fanboys:they think that they are superior to the others because they like these anime
nanashi796Jul 13, 2019 9:30 AM
Jul 13, 2019 10:06 AM
Sep 2017
Nemo_Niemand said:
Whgedia said:
Excuse me but that is called being arrogant, you can´t never be sure watch is going to happen in the future, by a poster alone, dude wtf are you saying? so by looking at a poster you can see that you won´t like the ost, nor the animation nor the direction nor the characters, nor the plot? are you kidding me?

No, I'm not even joking. I repeat, it is called experience. Shitty things are kinda repetitive and there are some types of posters which can 100% say the show is an utter shit. I checked this many times and I promise it always comes true.
OH MY, look what I've just noticed. You gave a 9 to the ongoing show which has only one episode aired. (I'm talking about that shitty generic shounen about fireman kids) You did the same thing you blamed me for. So, I ask you the same question: How can you know it will be good to give it a 9 after watching only one episode?
You sir are a humbug.
Dismissed.
First of all, what experience are you talking about ( if you drop a show you can´t experience compleatly ), YES there a repetitive shows with sames ideas but are shows that trick you into thinking that for example HxH...
YES I gave a 9 to an ongoing series I never say "is not ok to rate a show judging on the little thing you watch" I say that is wrong to citicize a show when you haven´t watch it all.
Also you can call it shitty all you want but only cause you repeat it doesn´t mean that is true...

I give the first ep a 9 if you saw my profile then you know that Fire Force is on the watching category, and at so being in the watching category I´m not ratting the entire show a 9 just by the first ep...
So NO I didn´t did the same I say you shouldn´t have to do, what you do is saying: "Ohh I didn´t like the firs episode of X show, ohh this entire show must be trash"

What I do is: "Ohh I like the first episode of this show I will give it a 9 ( Score that can be lower or higher as new episodes come out )"

Lastly I don´t know what a "Humbug" is, also I dont get the dismissed part.
Jul 13, 2019 10:15 AM
Jul 2018
Meanwhile all that the harmless Noragami fanbase does is offer you 5-yen for season 3.
Jul 13, 2019 10:15 AM
Sep 2017
123fendas said:
Whgedia said:
why you would drop an anime that you can like later on?

Because I don't have infinite time; it's probabilistic. There's a high probability that I won't like it later on.

Whgedia said:
that is called being arrogant

it's not arrogant

petran79 said:
4 separate alphabets

YES it is called being arrogant, saying "I know 100% SURE that this show is going to shitty all the way" Is being so arrogant. Is basically saying that you know everything, but no Noone knows Everything, everyone just knows what they know.

I know you also understand it you say thers a high probability that I won´t like it later, but the guy I called arrogant is saying that he know 100% sure that a show is going to be shitty all the way. Tell me how that is not being arrogant.
Jul 13, 2019 10:20 AM
Sep 2017
Gingko said:
Whgedia said:
Nemo_Niemand said:

Then you should try this movie - Yoru wa Mijikashi Arukeyo Otome. It's Tatami's spinoff, the same world and similar vibe, and some Tatami characters made cameo, too. I liked it even a bit more than Tatami Galaxy

Whgedia said:

I and MAL disagree, if you see the JoJo page it says R + 17, but ok let´s say that you´re right. Then what do you think of Cioccolata backstory? For me that backstory is so fuck up for a child to watch it.
Jul 13, 2019 10:29 AM

Aug 2018
Eh.
I kinda can understand why Jojo's community might seem obnoxious from the outside but as soon as you become one of them everything becomes crystal clear.
MHA? What?
Aside from the fact that they blatantly lie all the time about MHA having good characterization i don't understand why anyone cant be bothered by them at all.

The third place its understandeable though.
CordobezEverdeenJul 13, 2019 10:35 AM
I never lie on the internet. What's the point of it...
the chinese noodles ad is an anime and avatar isn't!
triggered

Check out my taste and my profile.
Jul 13, 2019 10:30 AM

Mar 2018
*After seeing the title update*

Jojo is the first? Maybe because of memes. Dunno. I haven't watch Jojo yet but I found their memes quite funny. Especially popular ones like "ZA WARUDO!!!!", "You thought it was [someone], but it's me! Dio!" etc. I'm thinking to watch it someday because of those, even tho the show is polar opposite to my taste (CGDCT vs. Sausage fest with macho men).

But I can agree more or less with BnHA and Naruto fanbase. The 1st one will come with "The best and unique shounen show ever!!!! Hurr durr durr" while in reality, it's the most generic shounen show you can get. The 2nd one will come with worse "The best show ever!!!! Your argument is invalid just because" while they have literally watched that one show and one show only, or "Endgame Naruto = god", "Endgame Sasuke = Jesus", "Madara = invincible" BS while the first two are nerfed hard and having their asses kicked left and right in Boruto manga.
RenkiniJul 13, 2019 10:34 AM

Jul 13, 2019 10:32 AM

Apr 2019
Whgedia said:
Gingko said:

I and MAL disagree, if you see the JoJo page it says R + 17, but ok let´s say that you´re right. Then what do you think of Cioccolata backstory? For me that backstory is so fuck up for a child to watch it.

meh...its kind of disturbing, but its still appropriate for a 15 - 18 kid. At the end of the day nothin that the main characters cant fix with their superpowers like in every shonen show.
Jul 13, 2019 10:33 AM

Jun 2017
Naruto and DBS fan bases are pure cancer.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (7) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Why are most current goblins green?

Absurdo_N - 5 hours ago

15 by Lucifrost »»
3 minutes ago

Poll: » So, is anime male or female?

Tirinchas - Apr 22

43 by Toooooooooohru »»
10 minutes ago

» Women tend to have superior anime preferences compared to men? ( 1 2 )

Alpha_1_Zero - Yesterday

71 by AzafuseKingTora »»
15 minutes ago

Poll: » How much do you consume from the otaku world?

castle2001 - Apr 22

25 by Suntanned_Duck2 »»
19 minutes ago

» Do you fantasize about anime while you sleep?

Alpha_1_Zero - 9 hours ago

21 by Vendicator »»
28 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.