Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (40) « First ... « 35 36 [37] 38 39 » ... Last »
May 1, 2019 6:58 PM

Mar 2018
welcome @alinazai0 and @Skana
nice to meet you both, i hope you enjoy your stay!
May 1, 2019 6:59 PM

Feb 2017
@Skana @alinazai0

Hey again, guys! Remember you can also participate in the Opening Contest by placing you votes ^.^
Have fun!

May 2, 2019 4:40 AM
Jun 2012
Hey lads and ladettes! EchoS here, 22 year old from Singapore! I've been lurking and watching anime for quite a long time, and my favourite shows usually revolve around strong characters (Because the plot won't feel great without its cast IMO). I've been playing a lot of JRPGs like Hyper grinding Neptunia, and have slowly started on the "Tales of" series. Nice meeting all of ya!
May 2, 2019 12:43 PM

Aug 2014
Neptunia sure is grindy, always got to have a snack with ya on your journey to keep energized and alert thoughout that grind.
_
_
_ \'-_,#
_\'--','`|
\`---` /
`----'`
I'm Tremarl btw a tea drinking Brit. Nice to meet you all.
Professional Banana Poster

May 6, 2019 3:48 PM
Feb 2015
Hey everyone, i have watched anime for some time now but never joined anime community and now im here so lets be friends :)
May 16, 2019 6:27 PM

Feb 2017
@EchoSniper @Hikke58

I think I've greeted you before, but still, welcome to the club once more! ^.^
Feel free to participate in the Ending contest with your votes! :D

May 20, 2019 1:01 PM
May 2019
hello guys iam new here so still dont know how to chat so i randomly chatting anywhere iam terribelly sorry could anybody teach me please
May 23, 2019 9:31 PM

Dec 2016
hi guys! i'm ary, a rising college 2nd year. i usually lurk on mal but recently i've been wanting to up my activity.

other random things about me include: i am a graphic designer/editor by hobby, i'm an audiophile (korean/japanese music of almost any genre + instrumental piano/orchestral music), and my favorite anime genres are probably shonen/seinen/slice of life.

this looks like a nice club; looking forward to discussing with you all!
May 24, 2019 12:03 AM

May 2013
Konbanwa~ just call me ai chan or kawaii chan (but i think i am already old to be called as chan =w=)

Mmm.. neko daisuki nyaa? XDDD
May 24, 2019 1:04 PM

Aug 2015
Hello ! First of all, if you're not comfortable with calling me Mama (I get said everytime that it's weird for native English speakers, as well as for some other languages too, and I completely understand), then just find me another name, but otherwise, call me that please. ~

I'm a 19 (soon to be 20) years old guy from France. I currently am studying water and environment engineering.

I started reading a few mangas in my middle school's library (the first tome I opened might've been Naruto, though I only read it fully about a year ago) around 2011-2012, then started watching anime too, and I've never had too much of an off period after I started going deeper around 2013.

I'm a huge romance fan, and I really like drama and slice of life as well, but I also enjoy lots of other genres.

I'm also a casual gamer. I'm basically in love with RPGs and I'm a huge Pokemon nerd, but aside from that I don't really have a preferred genre, rather a handful that generally don't interest me.

Pleased to meet you, and I hope we'll get along !

Avatar and signature picture made by aryandil.
May 25, 2019 5:53 AM

Jul 2011
@Renatosans86 Welcome to the club! You could start by telling us a little bit about yourself! As you may have probably heart or seen, we're predominantly a seasonal club but our members just like anime in general. I'm sure you'll be able to find something to talk about regardless of anime and make some good friends while you're here!

@aryandil Thanks for joining our Discord, looking forward to getting to know you (since I predominantly hang out on the AG Discord myself)

@kawaii36 Awww!!! You're so kawaii! You're never to old to be called ai-chan. It's endearing. Hope you enjoy what AG has to offer!

@Mamamama99 Hi! Welcome to the club! And may you never escape... *evil Akuma-esque cackling ensues*

And to round this off. As you might have seen at the top of the Introductions thread, we have a lot of features in AG, so be sure to check them out. Welcome to AG and let's get stuck in!
May 25, 2019 6:57 PM
Sep 2016
Hey,just a typical nerd lol anime, videogames. My favorite anime is welcome to the nhk. I play on ps4 and xbox one, favorite series is soulsborne.
May 26, 2019 10:55 AM

Feb 2013
Yo mina-san, i'm a wizard otaku de gozaru ha, meaning I'm quite old, 28 yo actually. Yoroshiku de gozaru ha.

I'm in love with anime for a long time. And I've made my mind. I'm gonna try my best to be a full-fledged otaku.

My favorite shows are : Rurouni Kenshin, Gintama, Re: Zero Hajiime kara..., Overlord, Kazemakase Ran, among many others.

I like j-pop, or rather all those openings and I'm a big sucker for 80s. 80s everything.

I also love enka, 80s jap music. And soon I'm going to give my best to learn japanese.

If you think I'm too old for this, you can kick me out. Anyway cheers and kanpai!
SeekingWaylanderMay 26, 2019 11:04 AM
May 26, 2019 5:55 PM

Feb 2017
@Cyberlyfe Ooh. I still need to watch Welcome to the NHK... I have had it on my PTW for so long! >.<
Once more, welcome to the club! :3

@SeekingWaylander Welcome to the club! Ooh. Rurouni Kenshin is one of my favourites of all times xD (my name comes from a RK character, as you can see :P)
You say you're an 80s fan... well, I'm a 90s fan xD hahah
And don't say you're old, I'm your age too... and our soul is young! So LONG LIVE THE ANIME! :P

Jun 9, 2019 10:48 PM
Nov 2018
Hello everyone!
I'm an 18 year old guy from India. Started watching anime last year, so I guess I'm a newb.

My fav anime is 3-Gatsu no Lion (Sora Yori mo Tooi Basho is a close second), and fav manga is Kaguya sama wa Kokurasetai.

Pleased to make your acquaintance! :)
Jun 10, 2019 3:30 PM

Jul 2011
@Mi_ka_dzu_ki Hi!!! Welcome to the club~ Don't worry about being a "newb" or not. Everyone starts somewhere :P

I can already tell we're gonna get along well, that is some stellar taste (although I don't read manga much myself but I heard Kaguya's pretty good).

Feel free to make yourself at home in our humble club. We have features galore, especially of the seasonal variety! If you're willing, getting lost in the AG rabbit hole is a good way to spend your time ;)

Hope to see you around! (Although ironically, you might not see much of me, we'll see ^^;)
Jun 14, 2019 12:22 AM

Sep 2017
Hello everyone ! I'm Zarc , 26 years old frenchy boy , pleasure to meet you. For more informations about me , don't hesitate to check my profile ! :D

Jun 15, 2019 6:55 PM

Jul 2011
@_Zarc Welcome to AG, great to have you here! Feel free to explore the club for all it's features and stuff!

You seem to have some pretty good taste so far. Look forward to seeing you around (ironically, I'm not around much to be honest. I make my home mostly in the realm of the Discord server ^^')
Jun 15, 2019 10:19 PM

Sep 2017
@Akuma-chi

I can relate ahah , nice to meet you :)

Jun 17, 2019 11:48 AM

Apr 2019
Hello, My name is Michael and I'm 16 year old living in Czech republic.
I started watching anime at the beggining of 2019 and joined Mal in the april of the same year. I haven't watched much yet so I don't have a favorite but I plan to watch alot of anime in the upcoming summer break. I don't have many hobbies besides anime but I enjoy playing chess even though I'm horrible at it.
Jun 17, 2019 9:00 PM

May 2016
@Avazak Welcome! I visited Prague once was amazing. Very cold in January tho XD Don't pick a favourite! Watch everything. You ever need recommendations you're in the right place. What are you planning on watching during the summer?
Jun 17, 2019 10:26 PM

Apr 2019
@RisaK Hi, yeah it can be really cold in my country but I don't mind it and I'm glad you enjoyed your stay.
I plan to watch Vinland saga, Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou, Dr. Stone, Danmachi s2 and the leftovers fruits basket and kimetsu no yaiba.
Avazak21Jun 18, 2019 1:48 AM
Jun 18, 2019 8:00 PM

May 2016
@Avazak Oh I'm watching all those :good_taste:
Jul 9, 2019 2:53 AM
Mar 2019
Hello everyone

I'm a 24 year old guy from South Africa.

Started watching anime here and there when I was young, but really got into it about a year ago.

All my favorite and current anime are on my profile, so feel free to check it out and chat with me, if you keen.

Besides Anime, I'm a casual PC gamer (Steam tag on profile) and enjoy watching series as well (just binged Stranger Things last week).

Pleased to meet you all.
Jul 9, 2019 2:58 AM

Dec 2013
Unknown_Soldier said:
Hello everyone

Started watching anime here and there when I was young, but really got into it about a year ago.

All my favorite and current anime are on my profile, so feel free to check it out and chat with me, if you keen.

Besides Anime, I'm a casual PC gamer (Steam tag on profile) and enjoy watching series as well (just binged Stranger Things last week).

Pleased to meet you all.

Welcome to the club man
Hope you enjoy your time here

Jul 9, 2019 2:52 PM

Aug 2011
Unknown_Soldier said:
Hello everyone

Pleased to meet you all.

Hello and welcome to the club!
Jul 10, 2019 3:59 PM

Jul 2011
@Unknown_Soldier

Nyanpasu!!! (It's a Non Non Biyori reference ^^')

I see you're all about that shounen. We got people of all tastes and stuff here so there's sure to be people on the same wavelength. Just hit us up whenever you want some recommendations (old or new)!

And feel free to check out all them sweet, sweet club features (although most of them pertain to the most current seasons). But also got some history, forum games, personality tests, discussion threads, a Discord server and (hopefully *smirk*) a bunch of interesting people around!

Oh, you might be wondering who the heck I am (you probably aren't) but I'm just a humble PRC officer of AG, in charge of the PRC (power ranking committee) feature where a bunch of people sign up to watch and rank a load of anime of the current season. Sign up and rules here and an example of one such ranking thread that we do (I'm definitely, definitely not plugging this feature to you at all, absolutely not ;D)

Oh yeah, I watch a ton of anime and have really bad taste (and proud of it xD)
Jul 11, 2019 2:39 AM
Mar 2019
philtecturophy said:

Welcome to the club man
Hope you enjoy your time here

LillianAmour said:

Hello and welcome to the club!

Thank you very much. :D

Akuma-chi said:
@Unknown_Soldier

Nyanpasu!!! (It's a Non Non Biyori reference ^^')

I see you're all about that shounen. We got people of all tastes and stuff here so there's sure to be people on the same wavelength. Just hit us up whenever you want some recommendations (old or new)!

And feel free to check out all them sweet, sweet club features (although most of them pertain to the most current seasons). But also got some history, forum games, personality tests, discussion threads, a Discord server and (hopefully *smirk*) a bunch of interesting people around!

Oh, you might be wondering who the heck I am (you probably aren't) but I'm just a humble PRC officer of AG, in charge of the PRC (power ranking committee) feature where a bunch of people sign up to watch and rank a load of anime of the current season. Sign up and rules here and an example of one such ranking thread that we do (I'm definitely, definitely not plugging this feature to you at all, absolutely not ;D)

Oh yeah, I watch a ton of anime and have really bad taste (and proud of it xD)

Yeah I was introduced with Shounen, but I'm trying a bit of everything, but it's going to take me a while to get through it all since I have over 100 anime on my PTW list. x_x

Haha I'll definitely check out the group.

Thanks for the warm welcome.
Unknown_SoldierJul 12, 2019 1:55 AM
Jul 14, 2019 6:49 PM
Jul 2018
Hey guys, I’m Arrow. New here and have been watching anime since late 2017. Nice to meet you all :)
Jul 15, 2019 12:56 AM

Dec 2013

Chef-Anime said:
Hey whats up everyone, i'm new to this site and guild, excited to start being active.

Chef-Anime said:
Hey whats up everyone, i'm new to this site and guild, excited to start being active.

Welcome to Anime Guild Chef-Anime & FitzArrow.
Hope you enjoy your stay here.

Jul 15, 2019 3:50 AM

Jun 2019
Hey guys,
I'm still a studet and I'm realistic as person.
I love fun and I like watching Anime ^^

I've started watching anime some years ago, but on my profile I've put only the last year anime ;)
Anyway, nice to meet you all.!
ANIM3zKawaiiJul 15, 2019 4:37 PM
Jul 15, 2019 8:22 AM

May 2019
I'm new here, and if you couldn't tel, i love anime and gaming, I hope to get to know some of you better :)
Jul 16, 2019 10:18 PM
Aug 2018
So, I joined a little while ago, but never posted here, don't know why but here I am now! Lol. As you can tell I'm quite the procrastinator. xD Call me Yatori, friends, I'm a college dropout, an artist, and obviously a weeb. That's why I'm here! Thanks for having me ;P
Jul 22, 2019 1:12 PM
Jul 2019
Hello. I used to use this site ages ago, but life and what not happened. Nice to meet you all.
Jul 22, 2019 8:23 PM

Feb 2017
@4N1M3zKawaii @raphisama @Yatori21 @RunningIn90s

Hey everyone! I have already greeted some of you before :P
Hope you have fun here!
Don't forget to take a look at the first page of this thread, in which you'll find links and descriptions about our different features. Just ask any of us if you have any doubt about them.

See you! :3

Jul 23, 2019 1:01 PM
Jul 2019
Hey, I just joined the group, nice to meet you! :3

My name is Franziska and I'm from Germany - watching anime and reading manga are probably my most favourite things next to playing the piano, singing, meeting friends and dig myself into archaeological and historical stuff (I major in Archaeology atm).

Gaming is great too :>

Jul 24, 2019 3:49 AM

Aug 2011
Mannamine said:

My name is Franziska and I'm from Germany - watching anime and reading manga are probably my most favourite things next to playing the piano, singing, meeting friends and dig myself into archaeological and historical stuff (I major in Archaeology atm).

Hello! Franziska is a very beautiful name.

Archaeology sounds like a fun major. Which historical period is your favorite to learn about?
Jul 24, 2019 4:23 AM
Jul 2019
I'm mainly focusing on pre- and early medieval history and my master dissertation will be about an old house from the 600s :)
Jul 24, 2019 4:41 AM

Jun 2019
Greetings, I'm fairly new to MAL, and although I've been watching anime a while Summer 2019 is the first anime season where I'm watching shows as they're airing, a new experience of watching anime for me.

So found this club where you discuss and review current shows and thought it looked interesting. I've just finished Boku No Hero Academia 2nd Season, thought it was pretty good (gave it an 8) as I got bogged down by the tournament plot in the middle. Am in the process of watching Cowboy Bebop for the first time (amazing show) and just started Snow White with the Red Hair as well.

Look forward to chatting to you all ^_^
Jul 24, 2019 4:47 AM

Jun 2019
Mannamine said:

Nice to meet you too ^_^

That sounds really interesting, studying archaeology. We have a show called Time Team in the UK where they do live archaeology on tv, it really got me interested in the subject. There's so much cool ancient history all around Europe. I grew up in Winchester, where there are ancient Roman ruins (it was known as Venta Belgarum in Roman times), as well as being the ancient capital for Alfred The Great. A lot of UK history came from groups who migrated from Germany and the surrounding regions (now Netherlands, Denmark etc) and I've always loved some of the deities you get in Germania.
Jul 24, 2019 2:26 PM
Jul 2019
I actually studied in England for half a year in 2017 and lived in the UK for one year before so I'm really interested in British Archaeology as well! :)
Jul 24, 2019 7:34 PM

Dec 2018
Well, i should introduce my self properly here c:

Hi! Im Jane, 24yo and come from Indonesia ~
Im a chemist for one of Pharmaceutical Company in the capital
Before became serious to watching anime, i spend my 'me time' with Kpop things and played few mobile games and ever joined an esports team XD

All my favorites anime/characters etc, you can see it on my profile ^^

Feel free to add me or leave comment, i like to talk to new people *o*

Nice to meet you all <3

Jul 25, 2019 7:55 PM

Feb 2017
JaneLynx said:

Before became serious to watching anime, i spend my 'me time' with Kpop things and played few mobile games and ever joined an esports team XD

Nice to meet you all <3

Hi! Welcome to AG! ^.^
Which mobile games are you playing? I'm crazy with Bungou Stray Dogs' one xD

Also, Your Sakura-Syaoran gif is gorgeous >//<

Jul 25, 2019 9:50 PM

Dec 2018
MisaoAino said:
JaneLynx said:

Nice to meet you all <3

Hi! Welcome to AG! ^.^
Which mobile games are you playing? I'm crazy with Bungou Stray Dogs' one xD

Also, Your Sakura-Syaoran gif is gorgeous >//<
Thankyou Misao-chan ><
Hmm.. I was playing Mobile Legends for seriously. If just for fun, i ever play Touken Ranbu, PUBG, Toram, LineAge II, The Sims etc XD

Aw! Thankss XD Sakura-Syaoran is my first shipping u.u
Jul 28, 2019 5:44 PM

Feb 2017
JaneLynx said:
Thankyou Misao-chan ><
Hmm.. I was playing Mobile Legends for seriously. If just for fun, i ever play Touken Ranbu, PUBG, Toram, LineAge II, The Sims etc XD

Aw! Thankss XD Sakura-Syaoran is my first shipping u.u

OOOH! Touken Ranbu!! I should think about downloading it >.<

Jul 30, 2019 11:33 PM
Faceman

Oct 2014
Hello everybody, this is a bit of a late introduction. I was actually invited a few months ago but I never participated in these kind of forums or anything in the past, so I've just kind of been chilling. Recently though, I've been wanting to discuss anime more, so here I am.

I have bad taste but expect to see me bouncing around the other forums. I also, ironically, am watching less airing anime this season in order to focus on more shows from the past that I've been meaning to watch.

Aug 2, 2019 8:12 PM

Feb 2017
CptAmazingPants said:
Hello everybody, this is a bit of a late introduction. I was actually invited a few months ago but I never participated in these kind of forums or anything in the past, so I've just kind of been chilling. Recently though, I've been wanting to discuss anime more, so here I am.

I have bad taste but expect to see me bouncing around the other forums. I also, ironically, am watching less airing anime this season in order to focus on more shows from the past that I've been meaning to watch.

Hi Cpt! It's never too late to make your intro ^.^
Feel free to participate in the upcoming Ending contest, and discuss with us those few ongoing shows you are watching at the Seasonal Discussion thread: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1789602

Also, if you are interested, you can request to join the Discord channel: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1541155 - and recommend us some of the other shows you are watching! :3

EDIT: OK, my bad.... I see you have already posted in the seasonal discussion thread xD GOMEN! -.-U

Aug 5, 2019 5:29 AM

Jul 2019
Hi, I'm new to MAL just started to go MAL since I used to keep track of all my anime via local docx or notepads back then, but seeing that this site hasn't gone down yet makes it seems reliable when I had a scarring nightmare of losing all my manga bookmarks to a site that I collected over the years. Joined this club since I was bored and had a friend in here (。•̀ᴗ-)✧. Nice to meet you all o/
haxzantAug 5, 2019 5:49 AM
Aug 5, 2019 7:48 AM

Feb 2017
Crowzy said:
Hi, I'm new to MAL just started to go MAL since I used to keep track of all my anime via local docx or notepads back then, but seeing that this site hasn't gone down yet makes it seems reliable when I had a scarring nightmare of losing all my manga bookmarks to a site that I collected over the years. Joined this club since I was bored and had a friend in here (。•̀ᴗ-)✧. Nice to meet you all o/

Welcome!
I created an account on MAL for the same reasons as yours xD
Who is your friend? :O

Aug 5, 2019 9:23 AM

Jul 2019
zawawa c: ty for the welcome o/
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (40) « First ... « 35 36 [37] 38 39 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Sticky: » Spring 2024 Power Ranking Committee Sign-ups

Hibbington - Mar 13

41 by DrainZ »»
9 minutes ago

Sticky: » 【Anime Guild】Discord Invitation Thread ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Hibbington - Aug 7, 2016

1280 by Hibbington »»
Apr 17, 10:19 AM

Sticky: » ❤~Staff Thread~❤ ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Mikochondria - Sep 19, 2014

1164 by RisaK »»
Apr 15, 1:31 PM

» [CLOSED] Winter 2024 AOTS Card Edition: BokuYaba Season 2

coziitsu - Apr 9

28 by coziitsu »»
Apr 14, 6:15 AM

Sticky: » [Toriyama Class] Power Ranking Committee Winter 2024: Part 4/4 FINALE

KANLen09 - Apr 9

1 by KANLen09 »»
Apr 9, 9:02 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.