Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (8) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Jul 8, 2019 1:58 PM

Mar 2019
this was delayed for more than a year and even that was not done good lol

There is not much more to comment I think the only good thing was the opening.
Jul 8, 2019 2:03 PM
Jan 2018
That was horrible. One of the worst opening episodes to anything I've ever seen. It was rushed to hell and had a plot hole before the 10 minute mark. The visuals were awful at best. Pure edge filled garbage.
Jul 8, 2019 2:05 PM
Jan 2018
The story felt kinda rushed and all over the place. The digital FX and CG was horrible.
Jul 8, 2019 2:09 PM

Feb 2013
My god, that was terrible. One of the worst adaptations I ever saw.
Jul 8, 2019 2:13 PM

Apr 2015
Probably one of the worst introduction episodes I have seen. Felt all over the place and just seemed like we got dropped in the middle of the story. CGI is atrocious, like even Fairy Gone did a better job at that. Also, Kaneki, is that you?

I guess I'll watch another few episodes before I'll decide what to do with this. Not a great start.
Jul 8, 2019 2:15 PM

Sep 2016
truly one of the most awful isekai anime I've ever seen. It's amazing that they've managed to create something this terrible. bravo!
CrossAnge

Hey guys check my profile for current airing season anime recommendation (guaranteed best taste)
Jul 8, 2019 2:18 PM
Apr 2019
paveltk said:
First episode is kinda meh. This anime was my last hope for summer season, but it's trash. CGI is awful. OP and ED is bad. All hope is gone.

Have you not watched Kanata no Astra, Nakanohito Genome [Jikkyouchuu] or Araburu Kisetsu no Otome-domo yo? Kanata no Astra is specially promising.

I wasn't expecting much for this anime, but damn it, this was bad, the OP song really is the only good thing about it.
Apart from what everyone else already commented on, I found the MC's sudden change of personality very unsettling: first he's a Lvl.2 beta boy just like the synopsis told us, then, out of a life threatening experience, he becomes Lvl. 8 alpha Chad and, without even breaking a sweat, he defeats monsters that supposedly are too hard for even a full raid party like the one he was in to defeat.
There might be some explanation to this later and I haven't read the LN or the manga to know, but did he create a super strong gun and bullets out of some raw minerals and the ability to identify them? I mean, without any skill related to it, tools or experience he just made some legendary gun in what looked like, until then, a medieval world. And what's worse, the "cool name" he gave it is "Gunner", which sounds even worse in Japanese.

nightcrawlercyp said:
Very good episode. One think I do not get though: why didn't the holy water regenerate his arm? Does anyone know?

I also wonder about this, it looked like he was gonna get it back at any moment, because he still felt it even though it had been eaten. What I expect is that it'll grow back in time, since it's not a small wound and "the holy water heals everything".

Mod Edit: Modified quote of edited post.
DeadlyRavenJul 9, 2019 4:34 AM
Jul 8, 2019 2:18 PM

Oct 2017
GangsterCat said:
truly one of the most awful isekai anime I've ever seen. It's amazing that they've managed to create something this terrible. bravo!

Now I'm curious about your 2nd most terrible Isekai show.
Mind to tell us?
Jul 8, 2019 2:19 PM

Aug 2018
so this is our next fairy gone, isn't it? as in the anime that didn't live up to the hype
Jul 8, 2019 2:20 PM

Oct 2017
danyeager said:
so this is our next fairy gone, isn't it? as in the anime that didn't live up to the hype

Fairy Gone's CGI/ plot looks like a masterpiece now when compare to this, which really speak of something.

M4RCEL0 said:
paveltk said:
EP1 can be watched at kickassanime. First episode is kinda meh. This anime was my last hope for summer season, but it's trash. CGI is awful. OP and ED is bad. All hope is gone.

Have you not watched Kanata no Astra, Nakanohito Genome [Jikkyouchuu] or Araburu Kisetsu no Otome-domo yo? Kanata no Astra is specially promising.

I wasn't expecting much for this anime, but damn it, this was bad, the OP song really is the only good thing about it.
Apart from what everyone else already commented on, I found the MC's sudden change of personality very unsettling: first he's a Lvl.2 beta boy just like the synopsis told us, then, out of a life threatening experience, he becomes Lvl. 8 alpha Chad and, without even breaking a sweat, he defeats monsters that supposedly are too hard for even a full raid party like the one he was in to defeat.
There might be some explanation to this later and I haven't read the LN or the manga to know, but did he create a super strong gun and bullets out of some raw minerals and the ability to identify them? I mean, without any skill related to it, tools or experience he just made some legendary gun in what looked like, until then, a medieval world. And what's worse, the "cool name" he gave it is "Gunner", which sounds even worse in Japanese.

nightcrawlercyp said:
Very good episode. One think I do not get though: why didn't the holy water regenerate his arm? Does anyone know?

I also wonder about this, it looked like he was gonna get it back at any moment, because he still felt it even though it had been eaten. What I expect is that it'll grow back in time, since it's not a small wound and "the holy water heals everything".

Yeah there're actually surprisingly plentiful of promising show that could be contender of aoty this season.

Vinland Saga, Enen no Shouboutai, Araburu Kisetsu no Otome-domo yo, Kanata no Astra, and Lord El-Melloi II Sei no Jikenbo: Rail Zeppelin Grace Note all look super promising with very high production value and awesome plot direction.

Mod Edit: Merged duplicated posts; please use the edit button.
DeadlyRavenJul 9, 2019 4:33 AM
Jul 8, 2019 2:23 PM
Apr 2019
danyeager said:

Fairy gone is just a garbage story, this is a million times better no matter how bad they adapt it because it is an interesting premise to begin with
Jul 8, 2019 2:23 PM

Sep 2016
Ventus_S said:
GangsterCat said:

Mind to tell us?
pretty much all of them.
CrossAnge

Hey guys check my profile for current airing season anime recommendation (guaranteed best taste)
Jul 8, 2019 2:24 PM
Apr 2009
Tatsuya said:

This is a problem in alot of isekai's, they rush the introductory episode usually so they can get to secondary protagonists, this one did seem a bit excessive though.

Hopefully they slow it down but we'll have to wait and see next week, really hope they don't turn this into another one of those blazing paced isekai's, since this one is fairly unique.

As for my thoughts on the episode, of what i know about the first few chapters, i'm not surprised they skipped alot of it (it's kind of fluff compared to the rest of the series, and kind of might give you the wrong idea about the series) but even then it seemed a bit too fast paced for it's own good , and sidestepped some of the world building (which to be fair, can be done similarly to a flashback if need be, but i doubt they will do that).

I really hope they slow it down though, this isekai deserves a good adaptation.

They really shouldn't have skipped this much, now it just feel butchered and incomplete. In the novel, they used flashbacks of earlier scenes from the POV of someone else,which might be the reason why the whole 'being isekai'd' etc, has been skipped. But even if that's the case, this was wayy too messy and confusing.

Episode 1 just feels like the begining of Goblin Slayer.

Mod Edit: Added spoiler tags; please hide plot details.
DeadlyRavenJul 9, 2019 4:33 AM
Jul 8, 2019 2:45 PM
Sep 2016
Play2X said:
I seriously wonder how this trainwreck had a mean score of 8.1 when I last took a look. I rated it 3 points while being generous!

Don't worry it's just that MAL as yet to update the score, the 8.1 is just from the fanboy who rated the show before it even aired.
You can calculate the truth score by looking into the "Statistics" tab of the serie's page. When I calculate it, it was around 7, likely even lower now.
OriotiarJul 8, 2019 2:59 PM
Jul 8, 2019 2:48 PM

Feb 2015
It felt like I'd started an episode half way through. Loved the way he lost an arm but virtually no blood.

I have a suspicion this will be garbage. The direction was all over the place and at times it was so dark I couldn't tell what was going on.

Ventus_S said:
GangsterCat said:

Mind to tell us?

It's not even Isseki though

DeadlyRavenJul 9, 2019 4:32 AM
Jul 8, 2019 2:54 PM

Oct 2017
Crashmatt said:
Ventus_S said:

Mind to tell us?

It's not even Isseki though

It is isekai through and through...
I don't get how you can't see it's an isekai.
A bunch of high school students from Japan transfer to another world, how's it not isekai?
Jul 8, 2019 2:54 PM
Feb 2015
as novel fan this worse than the manga, the series not sold well that why didn't put much value?
Jul 8, 2019 2:58 PM

Jan 2017
H O~L Y~ JESUS WHAT IS THAT? WHAT THE F IS THAT?! wow this was so garbage :D this 1 episode didn't make any sense, wow manga is compared to this godlike :D
Jul 8, 2019 3:02 PM

Dec 2014
I've no clue why they even delayed this for a year. Now I'm curious about how bad it was in its previous version.
Jul 8, 2019 3:03 PM

May 2013
Pacing was fine, just have to get used to the anime design. Next ep best girl hype
Jul 8, 2019 3:04 PM
Mar 2019
I'm disappointed. This was my first novel I ever read and honestly wouldn't say it's the best but it's my favourite, the manga art style is also beautiful to look at, it's gritty looking... I guess. This looked bland in comparison, animation was goddamn awful only Maou Sama is worse. It was my most anticipated anime to watch, over the likes of Dr Stone, Vinland Saga etc.

Now i'm dreading it, i can only get better right guys.... right?
Jul 8, 2019 3:16 PM

Aug 2018
elementex said:
danyeager said:

Fairy gone is just a garbage story, this is a million times better no matter how bad they adapt it because it is an interesting premise to begin with

the execution matters a lot. there is a reason why berserk 2016/2017 and opm season 2 are hated , no matter how good the story is.
dannypooJul 8, 2019 3:22 PM
Jul 8, 2019 3:27 PM
Apr 2019
danyeager said:
elementex said:

the execution matters a lot. there is a reason why berserk 2016/2017 and opm season 2 are hated , no matter how good the story is.

Well opm has no story it was always just a visual spectacle even in season 1, don't know anything about berserk but if an adaptation was enough to make people hate it then the story must not have been all that to begin with.
Jul 8, 2019 3:33 PM
Jun 2014
This was so disappointing T_T

issues I have are

Bad pacing

Bad adaption of key scenes

Bad animation

Bad Voice actor

The pacing of the story was literally all over the place and they rush the scenes they actually showed. Anyone who comes to watch the anime without knowing anything of it will be left with WTF wrote all over there face and would drop it into the pile of trash containing all other carbon copy isekai animes.

They ruin some of the best scenes from the novel. Scenes like when he first in counter the lower floor monsters, when his arm was cut off when he was going insane his first fight and when he got revenge was all rush and wash out to the point that they seem irrelevant and boring. I remember when I read those scenes in the novel my blood was pumping and I felt the fear, rage and rush the Hajima experience in each situation and it made the story so engaging. but I find my self instead bored out of my mind when seeing it animated.

which lead me to the animation. it was downright bad the still images the overuse cgi and the extremely short fight scenes that are nowhere close to the adrenalin rush fight scenes in the novel.

I personally didn't like the voice acting for Hajime it's not close to what I had picture but that's a minor issue that I'll get over after listing to it long enough.

The only saving grace this had was the art was spot on. (I wonder how bad it would have been if the author didn't reboot it due to the art....if now the art is it's only saving grace)

Sigh why couldn't this get 2 cores like Shield hero maybe that would of allow for better pacing instead of a jampack mess
Jul 8, 2019 3:34 PM

Oct 2017
Looks nice,I'm really hyped about this series.Nice MC (eccentric).Imo he's kinda too short for his design and his dialogs are kinda... weird? Although voice actor's bad fit to him
I've hope that they will not ruin it
:D
VipekJul 8, 2019 3:38 PM
Jul 8, 2019 3:49 PM

Aug 2018
elementex said:
danyeager said:

Well opm has no story it was always just a visual spectacle even in season 1, don't know anything about berserk but if an adaptation was enough to make people hate it then the story must not have been all that to begin with.

no its cause of the terrible animation(cgi in berserk's case). nothing here to do with the story
also i havent got into berserk either but I doubt it would be rated #1 manga if the plot was bad
Jul 8, 2019 3:51 PM

Jan 2015
Yooooo what was this. Awful animation, writing and direction right here.
I mean, I don’t know anything about the source, so for me the pacing was fine. But ugggghh, everything else was garbage

Disappointed but not surprised.
Probably one of the worst episodes I’ve ever watched in anime
XenocrisiJul 8, 2019 3:57 PM
Jul 8, 2019 3:59 PM
Jun 2015
Wow,actually i dont care about cgi, but the story, they really rushed man, the manga already skip many parts, now the anime too?? And the excute really bad,me when watch it "what the heck, just that?" ugh it really disappoint and hurt me at same time, i hope next eps not like this
Jul 8, 2019 4:08 PM
Fuwa_san

Mar 2013
How should I put into words...?

Imagine Anime getting LiveAction drama/movie
Now, LN getting ANIME adaptation...
I kinda feel the same...execution does matter.

The LN started with backstory from the previous world first, then how they learn about their own stats and class once they're summoned.
The anime just start out of nowhere. MC already appeared to be dropped in the abyss of the dungeon.

I guess they rushing it since it's 12~13 eps series. Ayy...it's still okay to watch tho.

All anime adaption always feel like this anyway. So I'm too not picky anymore and finish any series I started.
Fuwa_sanJul 8, 2019 4:27 PM
Jul 8, 2019 4:41 PM
Oct 2017
fucking dumb. the flashbacks to "x days before" are a stupid way to insert setup and spending all that time explaining "world mechanics" in the first episode? isekai is so shit
Jul 8, 2019 4:42 PM

Sep 2017
This was fucking hilarious. I don't know if I am just more critical of isekais after coming off of Shield Hero, but this was just terrible. Considering the fact that as I am writing this, Reddit is giving it this episode a score of 4.31, something tells me I'm not alone. Where do I even begin?

Shield Hero: "our spells are the most insanely convoluted, complicated, and unnecessarily long"
Arifureta: "lol"
OP was alright. Didn't care much for it. His arm falling off looked awful. Not sure why he coughed up blood, because that only happens when you suffer internal organ damage. He just had his arm chopped off. The Transmute CG looked terrible. Ah yes, my favorite trope from anime: Explaining something in a complicated manner instead of showing us with actual talent and storytelling prowess. If the water can heal any injury, why can't it heal his arm? Glad to see this isekai has dumb side characters too. How in the everliving fuck is anime CG fucking regressing? That monster was horrific. That was literally some of the worst CG I have seen all year. The script is so weird. Why is he saying die over and over again? Not sure why the captain attacked him (can't figure out the motive, but MAYBE it makes sense with context). Quite the personality change. The anime handled his hair changing color so terribly it is hilarious. His character bio says the following:
Due to the stress of breaking and healing, his hair turned white, a victim of the Marie Antoinette syndrome. His eyes also turned red and his body gained tattoo-like red lines which is the sign of him becoming a demonic monster similar to the monsters he ate that also possessed red lines along their bodies.
Does the anime explain this? No, it just happens. I'll give the show the suspension of disbelief when it comes to him knowing how to construct a working revolver from rocks. There a reason he named it Donner? The bear died too easily, but whatever. Guess this isekai also needs a naked loli too. Not even surprised.

An interesting concept completely shafted by a shit pilot. What a shitshow. Not holding much hope for it to get better, but I'll stick with it so I can at least join in on the discussion threads.
Jul 8, 2019 4:59 PM

Mar 2019
Wow I expected this to be bad after reading some of the whinging comments from people about it jumping over the place and voice actor. But it didn't bother me at all, was an interesting first episode and that gun was badass!
Jul 8, 2019 5:13 PM

May 2014
It's funny how some people are blaming adaptation as if source material were a kind of masterpiece when actually is not much better lol. And it's even more funny how a lot of the fanbase claimed that the first arc is the best part and from that point the serie goes downhill... I don't want to imagine how horrible this will get then (actually I do want lol)

Ventus_S said:
Tell me, HOW CAN MAL give this ABOMINATION of the first episode an 8?
Is Mal REALLY that tasteless?

Well, what can you expect from the same kind of people that have Oregairu, Re:Zero and Shield Hero as high quality standard?
Jul 8, 2019 5:19 PM
Jul 2011
Straight to the labyrinth huh. They could've made a special 1 hour episode instead of jumping around the story.

As a web novel, light novel and manga reader, I'm just going to watch this for the character design. The story was bad in my opinion.
LycoRecoJul 8, 2019 6:12 PM
Jul 8, 2019 5:36 PM

Aug 2015
Not a bad start. Have seen anime with better first episode. As for the plotline, I'll have to wait and see how the anime progresses. Gave it a 5/5 because there was pretty good animation and the first episode got my attention. Let's see if I'll continue this anime or drop it.
Jul 8, 2019 5:40 PM
May 2017
Have been reading Web Novel for a year now, and I have a mixed feeling about this episode.

Just wtf is up with the pacing? It feels awkward and rushed. Did they seriously just cut the part when those student got transfer into another world!? And there are also alot of think happened before that but they just go "fuck it" and get right into the action.

I'm a little concern about this show but everything that happened after this part is pretty good so just bare with me.

Jul 8, 2019 6:08 PM
Jun 2017
Ohh many seems to hate this one- i mean too many 1/5... well i like this type of genre so im going to watch this one. While watching it i felt that i am watching shield hero since his ability to have some new skills is like of shield hero, its just modified on how he is acquiring it.
Jul 8, 2019 6:12 PM

Mar 2015
8.10?????????????? Why do people think this is good. This is Isekai Smartphone level trash.

is this how people who've read the source material feel?!

It completely ruined and rushed the part from where he enters the world to when he enters the cave/etc.
This show should be at least 2 cours, it would be so much better!

I love isekai, but this is shit so far.
woah there
Jul 8, 2019 6:26 PM

Jul 2016
Wait, how did this pile of dirt get 8.10 score???

Maybe it will get better, but based on this episode alone, it should be around 5 at most...

Jul 8, 2019 6:40 PM
Jan 2018
Idk why, but the 1st episode feel kinda rushed.

Is it supposed to be like that?
Jul 8, 2019 6:46 PM
Jun 2019
elementex said:
danyeager said:

Yeah, so just rate a broken adaptation 10/10 just in case.
Jul 8, 2019 6:55 PM

Nov 2017
Ehta said:
8.10?????????????? Why do people think this is good. This is Isekai Smartphone level trash.

It completely ruined and rushed the part from where he enters the world to when he enters the cave/etc.

I disagree with you,in that Smartphone was better!
Damn,so much was missed out of this that it doesn't even feel like Arifureta,let alone look like it.I got none of the reasons why they were in this other world,let alone the damn Labyrinth.None of Hajime's feelings of despair and abandonment that lead up to why he becomes what he does,or why a certain student hates him so much.
This should have had an hour long first episode,or a prelude ep to lead into it,as it stands its gonna be a 3 from me,and thats one of the lowest scores I've ever given an Isekai,let alone an anime.
Jul 8, 2019 7:10 PM

Dec 2010
Hasyie_Nyan said:
Idk why, but the 1st episode feel kinda rushed.

Is it supposed to be like that?

No its not this is horrible the light novel started when he and his classmates was summon to another world you got to meet everyone in his class the good and the bad you got information on every main person status and ability they even went on many training missions.What I feel happen the people who adapted the novel wanted to get to the good part fast,they skip like about six chapters and insert it as flashbacks RIDICULOUS.I am not saying that the book is better or a masterpiece but what they did to this story is wrong all the they had to do was adapt a simple story from volume 1 ,simple as that.I for one learn my lesson I will read my isekai and not get overly excited over a adaptation.

Starhammer said:
Ehta said:

I disagree with you,in that Smartphone was better!
Damn,so much was missed out of this that it doesn't even feel like Arifureta,let alone look like it.I got none of the reasons why they were in this other world,let alone the damn Labyrinth.None of Hajime's feelings of despair and abandonment that lead up to why he becomes what he does,or why a certain student hates him so much.
This should have had an hour long first episode,or a prelude ep to lead into it,as it stands its gonna be a 3 from me,and thats one of the lowest scores I've ever given an Isekai,let alone an anime.

So true they destroy the emotion that you suppose to feel when he ended up in that situation they chop up most of the first volume and put it as flashbacks (not in order mind you) to build a feeling of how he came to where he is but it makes no sense why not start from the beginning.I am so disappointed I going back to reading the novel I stopped when he meet up the rabbit girl cause the translation went to shit.

DeadlyRavenJul 9, 2019 4:30 AM
Jul 8, 2019 7:25 PM
Feb 2019
At first, I have some expectation about this but oh well. What was that monster? Bad looking.
Talking about the story, honestly i never read the LN but i can tell that there are many weird things about character development. This anime couldn't provide good intro. I won't be spoiled, but let's see how it goes.
Jul 8, 2019 7:43 PM

Jan 2019
This first episode felt rushed. We see the guy being betrayed and almost killed thanks to what I can guess is one of his friends/classmates. After a traumatic experience the dude shitf from a weak version of Kirito to an edgy albino kirito.
All this would not be much problem if at least we knew how the guy even got into the mess he is and why some of his classmates or whatever they are seem to hate him so much like to try to kill him. If there was not a description of this being an isakai, you would not even be aware of it since there is pretty much nothing of going to another world so far.

Still, I don't think it is so horrible as some people are saying it is, maybe is 'cause I haven't read the source material, so not sure how bad is compared to it.
Jul 8, 2019 7:47 PM

Nov 2014
what the fuck did i just watch
i've never seen an anime with such shitting directing and animation. all those flashbacks disrupts the story flow and the animation is little to none. idk if it's cause of the low budget or what, but some scenes look like copy and paste and most of it is like a powerpoint, moving one image from side to side.

how the hell does this have a score of 8.1 i have no fucking clue someone gotta be fucking with me
Jul 8, 2019 7:48 PM

Jan 2013
Pretty interesting start, i wonder if it was the captain that tried to kill him or it was everyone.
This boy will get OP very fast xD
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Jul 8, 2019 7:49 PM

Jan 2015
as someone who has read the first volume of the LN i can safely say this adaptation is going to be fucking dogshit. how is any anime-only going to be able to care about this main character without understanding his circumstances? the novel takes it's time before he is betrayed to show who he is, how he's suffering in this new world/etc.
really bad. the directing and animation weren't great either
Jul 8, 2019 8:06 PM

Nov 2011
The music was the only good thing about this episode. Opening and Ending were rather good but the episode overall...yikes.

"This Holy Water Can Heal All Wounds" Yet my man is STILL MISSING HIS ARM!

WHAT?!?!
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Jul 8, 2019 8:08 PM

Mar 2016
Did I missed the 'oshiete oshiete'? I thought the 'Isekai Trash' tittle of the season was reserved for Isekai Cheat Magician or Maou-sama Retry, but Arifureta is a strong contender.
No tomo malas decisiones, solo me gusta apoyar causas perdidas.
Disfruté Mayoiga, Ou-sama Game, Evil or Live, Mirai Nikki, Big Order, Arifureta, Ex-Arm, Tesla Note, Shuumatsu no Harem y Platinum End
nope les falle con esa, lo siento pero todos tenemos nuestros límites.
Así de jodido es mi gusto en anime, ¡Y estoy pinche orgulloso de ello!

Pages (8) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 23, 2019

103 by TsunamiYT »»
Mar 2, 6:10 AM

Poll: » Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Aug 19, 2019

173 by Seabury »»
Jan 14, 6:51 PM

Poll: » Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jul 22, 2019

158 by Seabury »»
Jan 13, 7:04 PM

Poll: » Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Oct 7, 2019

171 by Mizangrh »»
Dec 26, 2023 8:18 AM

Poll: » Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 30, 2019

89 by WELLERM »»
Nov 29, 2023 6:35 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.