Forum Settings
Forums
Domestic Girlfriend
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 25, 2019 6:23 AM

Nov 2012
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Well, Natsuo didn't pushed away Miyabi. But Serizawa said she did it on the spur of the moment... That is, Natsuo may not yet have understood Miyabi's true feelings... Although, the last few panels may tell us that some feelings may still been between them.

And no chapter next week, Sasuga takes a shot break.
Jun 25, 2019 1:52 PM
May 2017
Nat will let Miyabi in no doubt, cause that's how he's always been, being easily attracted to other women after he got dumped. The true question is : How would Hina and Rui act to this?

Curses another break! Sasuga is pulling an Aoyama Gosho more often lately.
Jun 25, 2019 3:34 PM
Aug 2016
It would be nice for Miyabi and Natsuo to end up together. The only problem is he's likely going to break up with her for Hina/Rui.
Jun 25, 2019 8:35 PM
Jun 2013
Shvetko said:
It would be nice for Miyabi and Natsuo to end up together. The only problem is he's likely going to break up with her for Hina/Rui.

I wonder how many chapters that is going to take. I thought the author was planning to end things soon. Meh. Her choice in extending it.

Anyway, I have seen a lot of "dense" anime characters. I was wondering if Natsuo is just thinking "this is all just an act."

I think Team Rui ship is permanently sunk. But Team Hina seems feasible for me.

The only thing I could complain about is how I felt maybe they should have put Miyabi in the first anime opening, even if she only would make a cameo in the anime, if she made it this far in the manga.
Jun 25, 2019 9:49 PM

Nov 2012
greed2 said:

I'm not sure about that. One thing is clear. Miyabi definitely can't be the endgame. Otherwise, the manga had be a different name. And we all know Natsuo will be a writer, not an actor in the future. Although it's a pity, I like Serizawa. If not Rui, Miyabi would be an acceptable option. This is my preference, so excuse me, Hina supporters for that... But this manga not a "Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai". So the endgame is definitely not Serizawa. But there is no clarity yet for plot development. It can be as 1-2-3-1 or 1-2-3-2 (I mean Natsuo girls) plot development. I only hope Natsuo doesn't hurt Miyabi. The softest option here would be that these two (especially Natsuo) will understand that this is not true love, and Natsuo is aware of his true feelings (for Rui or for Hina) and vocation (to be a writer, I mean).
Jun 26, 2019 6:18 AM

Feb 2019
It looked more like real feelings from Natsuo at the end there and not just acting. The fact is, he already knows Serizawa likes him. I mean she showed up half naked in his apartment and kissed him outside of the context of acting (when he went to see her performance). On top of that the other club guy told him that they might start dating and it would make his acting better.

I think Nat and Serizawa are going to be a thing for now. Even if it is brief. In my opinion, since Natsuo has moved on, that it is only fair to allow the same for Rui. As much as I don't care for Chef boi, there is no longer any NTR once Nat and Serizawa get together.
Jun 26, 2019 2:14 PM

Oct 2013
Letting her in would only making things worse, I mean they are in the same club. As Akagi said there's no way Miyabi would be the endgame. It's either Hina or Rui, I hope Natsuo can keep it professional and hold back his feelings even tho there's room for Miyabi.

It doesn't feel right to use Miyabi to fill in the holes that Rui left. As much I'm rooting for Miyabi and Natsuo happens, I think the best path would be Hina to join the fight asap
"If you trip while running down a hallway, you will got nosebleed. If you trip in life, you cry" Minori Kushieda

"This world is merciless, and it's also beautiful" Mikasa Ackerman

"A lesson without pain is meaningless" Edward Elric
Jun 26, 2019 3:27 PM

Jun 2015
Pretty sure if they date he is just gonna date her for a little bit then drop her later on.
:)
Jun 26, 2019 5:43 PM
Mar 2015
He seems to be into the act whereas she is taking the act seriously
Jun 26, 2019 6:21 PM
Nov 2018
Woo team seri’s time in the sun.
Jun 26, 2019 6:58 PM

Jul 2017
Akagi-kun said:
greed2 said:

I'm not sure about that. One thing is clear. Miyabi definitely can't be the endgame. Otherwise, the manga had be a different name. And we all know Natsuo will be a writer, not an actor in the future. Although it's a pity, I like Serizawa. If not Rui, Miyabi would be an acceptable option. This is my preference, so excuse me, Hina supporters for that... But this manga not a "Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai". So the endgame is definitely not Serizawa. But there is no clarity yet for plot development. It can be as 1-2-3-1 or 1-2-3-2 (I mean Natsuo girls) plot development. I only hope Natsuo doesn't hurt Miyabi. The softest option here would be that these two (especially Natsuo) will understand that this is not true love, and Natsuo is aware of his true feelings (for Rui or for Hina) and vocation (to be a writer, I mean).

Well the main focus of most of the manga was about the relationship with the sisters, so it's not like it wouldn't have lived up to its name. Also, I don't think it's entirely impossible for Serizawa to be endgame. Yea Natsuo's eventually gonna give up acting for writing, but it doesn't have to mean he's gonna dump Serizawa to do so. But personally though, I do agree that Miyabi is probably not the wife, and it's gonna be one of the sisters
Jun 26, 2019 9:18 PM

Nov 2011
Miyabi needs to realize now that she's at the point in this club where there is no going back. She literally just ruined the performance in case anyone didn't catch that. They are taking a test and she goes off script to confess to Natsuo but still in the role of Grace. Unprofessional!!! Interesting writing yes, but I still do not think Natsuo will return her feelings. Their relationship currently is severely SEVERELY rushed imo and for them to form a relationship so quickly after Rui broke up with him is just silly in my eyes.

There is one thing that bothers me and maybe I am overthinking things.

The panel with the shoes...I feel like they belong to Hina. Like I don't think they are Natsuso because we was standing close to Miyabi the entire time so why would a pair of shoes be shown walking when he was close to her during the performance. I could be overthinking things again but yeah. It sucks we have to wait two weeks but I just do not think these two should be together Sorry. Mianly because I dont want Miyabi to get her heart broken...but that is bound to happen.

Also DONT SHIT WHERE YOU EAT PEOPLE. Any tension between these two if Miyabi does get her heart broken is not good for the club.
SoraSenpaiJun 26, 2019 9:24 PM
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Jun 26, 2019 9:30 PM

Nov 2012
SoraSenpai said:

The panel with the shoes...I feel like they belong to Hina.

I think, it's Serizawa shoes... Check first page, bottom right panel.
Jun 26, 2019 9:38 PM

Oct 2013
SoraSenpai said:

The panel with the shoes...I feel like they belong to Hina. Like I don't think they are Natsuso because we was standing close to Miyabi the entire time so why would a pair of shoes be shown walking when he was close to her during the performance.

OMG good catch! I don't even thinking about Hina at the moment, since this chapter was so intensely reserved for Serizawa and Natsuo moments.

I kinda forgot tho, aren't they currently somewhere faraway since the forrester are holding a training camp. If that's the case then it's kinda impossible that Hina just showed up out of nowhere. But who knows, Hina did make it clear at chapter 233 that she should do something about serizawa, otherwise Natsuo will end up with Serizawa at this rate

SoraSenpai said:

Mianly because I don't want Miyabi to get her heart broken...but that is bound to happen.

Also DONT SHIT WHERE YOU EAT PEOPLE. Any tension between these two if Miyabi does get her heart broken is not good for the club.

This is what I exactly thought too, it would ruin the vibes, I'm sure Natsuo is not going that path since he is now a vice prez of forrester. Now he needs to think as a leader of the club
"If you trip while running down a hallway, you will got nosebleed. If you trip in life, you cry" Minori Kushieda

Jun 26, 2019 11:01 PM
Nov 2017
i think serizawa has a really good chance since she is not a sister. i'm just saying
Jun 27, 2019 12:08 AM
Nov 2014
Finally, Serizawa good girl!!
Jun 27, 2019 12:39 AM
Jun 2019
For the people who feel their behavior was unprofessional,let me remind you that Natsuo made out with Hina(His sensei) in school premises and Serizawa even made advances on Natsuo while he was with Rui.
So when it comes to the matters of the heart don't expect them to behave responsibly in order to not mess with the forester club. The skit/play provided the perfect setting and opportunity for Serizawa to 'Propose' and you damn well be sure that that girl was not going to let that chance pass.

For the people who feel that this relationship was rushed or that it was not developed well and that the writing was unprofessional, let me point out that Serizawa has been love-struck with Natsuo almost from the beginning and there is also a smooth transition from "It's wrong to go after Natsuo when he has a girlfriend" to "Maybe it's okay if i can take Natsuo for myself." The writer has dedicated quite a number of moments to Serizawa even in the middle of Natsuo-Rui which at that time seemed annoying for me(but it makes sense to me now).
As for Natsuo's side i ask you to examine the concept of 'Rebound'. People who fall in love and break up for the first time end up with holes and tend to fall in love with other people more easily.Right now in Natsuo's perspective his feelings cannot be reciprocated by Hina/Rui(There's no going back after such intense break-ups) and with nowhere for them to go Serizawa offers a perfect fit at the moment.So yeah I would say that it is pretty decently developed.

TL;DR : Natsuo-Serizawa is not rushed and makes sense and is properly developed.I completely approve of Natsuo and Serizawa's actions despite it being unprofessional.Personally not a Serizawa fan and can't wait for Hina to come back into action(Ooops :D).

P.S: It is interesting to see that Natsuo is always in love with one girl at a time but in reality a person in rebound tends to easily fall in love with multiple people(at the same time) and that's how cases of cheating and affairs prominently occur.
Jun 27, 2019 1:09 AM

Nov 2012
v_max said:
For the people who feel that this relationship was rushed

As for "relationship currently is severely rushed". It is my assessment but it's been more than six months since Natsuo and Rui broke up. So, personally, I think it was strange Serizawa hasn't been active for such a long time knowing they broke up.
Jun 27, 2019 1:53 AM

Oct 2013
v_max said:
For the people who feel their behavior was unprofessional, let me remind you that Natsuo made out with Hina(His sensei) in school premises and Serizawa even made advances on Natsuo while he was with Rui.

Yes he was, she was, but look at it now. I think Natsuo learned it the hard way, even with Rui absence and Hina move into his place he seems to keep his responsibility of being Rui boyfriend and pushing his desires even though Hina keeps teasing him endlessly.

My point is, we'll see what Natsuo is going to do. Is he learned enough or he'll let his desires and heart win him over and over again? I found it interesting and can't wait to see what he's becoming to (I'm perfectly fine both ways). Because either ways it's gonna be a trainwreck and painful ones to see (you reject her you create bad vibes, you accept her and if something happens you create bad vibes too). Because I found it hard to keep your composure when it comes to love and professionalism.

v_max said:
Right now in Natsuo's perspective his feelings cannot be reciprocated by Hina/Rui(There's no going back after such intense break-ups) and with nowhere for them to go Serizawa offers a perfect fit at the moment.

Yeah, this is kinda hard to read. We don't even know what Natsuo thinks about Hina anymore. Hina keeps dropping the hint, but he always able to keep it on the fence. One thing I know, Hina was his first love and had a bigger part in his character development. There's always a special room in your heart for a people that able to change you into what you are now.

And I am definitely can't wait for Hina to come back into action too :D, Hina was always dropping the bomb when they are going out together (fireworks, goldfish moment, and visiting that summer shrine) but hell my man Natsuo heart is thick af, which piss me off for him not able to see it. Yet, it also what makes it into a beautiful story which I crave wanted to see.
blackchannelJun 27, 2019 1:58 AM

Jun 27, 2019 1:55 AM

Nov 2012
By the way, it turns out that the ch.235 - the volume 24 last chapter?
Jun 27, 2019 2:21 AM
Jun 2019
Akagi-kun said:
v_max said:
For the people who feel that this relationship was rushed

As for "relationship currently is severely rushed". It is my assessment but it's been more than six months since Natsuo and Rui broke up. So, personally, I think it was strange Serizawa hasn't been active for such a long time knowing they broke up.
Yeah i agree.Thanks for pointing that out.I guess she was satisfied with just trying to be there for him following his writer's slump and breakup(much like Hina is doing right now) instead of pouncing on him right away. But it's probably more to do with the writer re-developing Hina-Natsuo these last few volumes that she brushed off serizawa for a bit.But yeah i could be wrong and i find it slightly strange.
Jun 27, 2019 7:03 AM

Apr 2018
I'm getting the feels that they'll be together then break up again.
Jun 27, 2019 7:07 AM

Nov 2011
Whether or not the relationship between the two was rushed is up for debate but Serizawa is pretty selfish when it comes to Natsuo to begin with. She played a major role in him losing his relationship with Rui (barring Natsuo did not help himself with that as well), she more or less forced him to become an Actor when she knows he joined the club to become an writer, and now she's using her ways to confess her feelings to Natsuo in the end. She hasn't considered Natsuos feelings once during the entire time she has been introduced in the manga. Which is fair because I feel like that makes her more human as a character. However at least in my eyes I see her as a selfish person. But you would think after being in two UNIQUE relationships Natsuo would know what it is he is feeling and not some character in a play.

Akagi-kun said:
By the way, it turns out that the ch.235 - the volume 24 last chapter?

Thats probably why Sensei is taking a break.

I think that was a good way to end the Volume because there are 3 different ways (In my opinion) to start off Volume 25.
1. Legit confession and they start dating
2. Legit confession and Natsuo while saying "Okay" is still in the Role of Eddie
3. They literally start chapter 25 like "oops sorry we went off script Winky Face

Just a few theories.
SoraSenpaiJun 27, 2019 7:12 AM
Listen to my podcast

Follow my twitch.

Jun 27, 2019 11:20 AM

Dec 2014
so like are they or are they not an item....?
Jun 28, 2019 9:49 AM

May 2016
greed2 said:
Shvetko said:

I wonder how many chapters that is going to take. I thought the author was planning to end things soon. Meh. Her choice in extending it.

Anyway, I have seen a lot of "dense" anime characters. I was wondering if Natsuo is just thinking "this is all just an act."

I think Team Rui ship is permanently sunk. But Team Hina seems feasible for me

You may be right. Unfortunately Rui has been destined to lose from the beginning. Not only was she the childhood friend on the original drafts, she was never the main heroine and was absent from one of those original drafts and the story has literally always been about taboo love. Hina has so many winning flags for her now its not even funny. The most recent one is that shes holding on to his dream for him. And again, if Nat and Miyabi date Hina has to suffer more. There isn't a bigger winner flag than someone who loves someone and putting said love aside and suffering. A final one, the manga is called "Domestic Girlfriend" The only ones whos been a proper sister figure, in terms of actually being a sister like Hina is currently doing, and lover is Hina. I'd list more winning flags and tropes Hina has on her side but its just too much. Also Rui stole Nat away, she said so herself, girls that do the underhanded tactics like that in this type of manga rarely or never win. At this point how people think Hina is going to lose is beyond me, despite saying they've read other romance manga. I've got nothing against Rui its just that people thinking she has a chance, she has a small one I suppose, just confuses me But I could be saying all this and Sasuga could be a complete hack and have Rui win. Sorry for the long winded post.
DarudiusJun 28, 2019 10:20 AM
Jun 28, 2019 6:07 PM

Nov 2011
Darudius said:
greed2 said:

I think Team Rui ship is permanently sunk. But Team Hina seems feasible for me

You may be right. Unfortunately Rui has been destined to lose from the beginning. Not only was she the childhood friend on the original drafts, she was never the main heroine and was absent from one of those original drafts and the story has literally always been about taboo love. Hina has so many winning flags for her now its not even funny. The most recent one is that shes holding on to his dream for him. And again, if Nat and Miyabi date Hina has to suffer more. There isn't a bigger winner flag than someone who loves someone and putting said love aside and suffering. A final one, the manga is called "Domestic Girlfriend" The only ones whos been a proper sister figure, in terms of actually being a sister like Hina is currently doing, and lover is Hina. I'd list more winning flags and tropes Hina has on her side but its just too much. Also Rui stole Nat away, she said so herself, girls that do the underhanded tactics like that in this type of manga rarely or never win. At this point how people think Hina is going to lose is beyond me, despite saying they've read other romance manga. I've got nothing against Rui its just that people thinking she has a chance, she has a small one I suppose, just confuses me But I could be saying all this and Sasuga could be a complete hack and have Rui win. Sorry for the long winded post.

"Ive got nothing against Rui" Yet you have the possibility to call Sasuga sensei a "Hack" if Rui does end up with Natsuo in the end because in your opinion the "Flags" fall favor into Hina's lap. Come on now.

There's reasons on both sides why Rui or Hina could be the end girl but don't go throwing disrespect around because it's clear you wouldn't like a specific outcome.
Listen to my podcast

Follow my twitch.

Jun 29, 2019 4:56 AM

May 2016
SoraSenpai said:
Darudius said:

"Ive got nothing against Rui" Yet you have the possibility to call Sasuga sensei a "Hack" if Rui does end up with Natsuo in the end because in your opinion the "Flags" fall favor into Hina's lap. Come on now.

There's reasons on both sides why Rui or Hina could be the end girl but don't go throwing disrespect around because it's clear you wouldn't like a specific outcome.

Because the story has been hinting at a Hina end for god knows how long and I'm confused how people are refusing to see this. Literally nothing points to a Rui end. Not even the first few drafts. So yes having Rui win would be a hack. Rui neither has any tropes nor any winning flags.

The only thing she could have on her side is the first girl trope and that Nat took her virginity, which they care a lot about over in Japan. But this is Sasuga Kei, and she doesn't care about those tropes as evidenced by GE. Rui is the Shou senpai of this manga. Hell they even had the same final break up panel.

We also still have that Nat didn't believe her when she confessed her feelings that one time, something that still hasn't been touched upon. Hina is being shown as a saint time after time, the latest scene being when she held on to his dream for him. Hina literally has everything working on her side, from the narrative to the old concept drafts to the main heroine title.

Kei went through 3 different stories for her manga and in every single one of them the student/teacher relationship was a main thing while Hina was the main heroine and Natsuo the MC. The second story doesn’t even have Rui herself, her character becomes a childhood friend and the design is completely different. Hina has always been the main girl. An older woman and young guy falling in love was always the focus.

Rui was destined to lose, the story may have changed but its always been about Natsuo and Hina, and will continue to be. The points listed in my first post and earlier in this post just cement it and I could list a fuck ton more and they're evidence by the manga, something fans of Rui cannot do for Rui because she has none. Even in say, Nisekoi, it was obvious as fuck who was gonna win and its no different here.
DarudiusJun 29, 2019 2:04 PM
Jun 30, 2019 10:18 AM
Jan 2017
hes gonna bang her then drop her get back with rui bang her too then get back with hina and the manga ends
Jul 3, 2019 5:56 AM

Feb 2019
All aboard.. The ship is sailing.
Just kidding this ship is doom to sink. I like Seri but she is probably just gonna be a stepping stone for Hina just like Momo was for Rui a long time ago
Jul 3, 2019 6:53 AM

Nov 2012
I think it would be fun if Sasuga decided that the real endgame is Miyabi.
Jul 4, 2019 4:09 AM
Jun 2019
Akagi-kun said:
I think it would be fun if Sasuga decided that the real endgame is Miyabi.
Yeah even though the show is practically screaming Hina/Rui, this line has some decent development and potential(compared to Momo or that drug girl). Considering how there are people who want serizawa to win but know that it is doomed to fail.

v_maxJul 4, 2019 4:13 AM
Jul 4, 2019 5:15 AM

Nov 2012
v_max said:

I know only one manga, when not main and not first girl wins.
Jul 4, 2019 11:53 PM
Jul 2019
The story of the manga was all about Rui and Natsuo since the beginning when they lost their virginities. Rui was always by his side even when he was depressed after his breakup with Hina. And some chapters show her life in states where she still believes they were meant to be together.
Jul 5, 2019 1:33 AM

May 2016
mozarellastick said:
The story of the manga was all about Rui and Natsuo since the beginning when they lost their virginities. Rui was always by his side even when he was depressed after his breakup with Hina. And some chapters show her life in states where she still believes they were meant to be together.

I mean that's just straight up wrong. The story has always been about Natsuo and Hina, even her first drafts of the manga show that. Even when Rui and Nat were together Hina and Nat had more memorable moments, the stabbing incident comes to mind.
Jul 5, 2019 3:48 AM

Nov 2012
Darudius said:
mozarellastick said:

I mean that's just straight up wrong. The story has always been about Natsuo and Hina, even her first drafts of the manga show that. Even when Rui and Nat were together Hina and Nat had more memorable moments, the stabbing incident comes to mind.

That's what you think. But there are people who think differently. Obviously that now Rui and Hina's have equal chances - each left itself a special sentimental things as a reminder of their love to Natsuo. Also, if you look at the chapters, the percentage of the сhapter with Rui is more than the chapters with Hina. So don't say that Hina's endgame is something carved in stone.
Now it all depends on how the author decides to finish it.
Akagi-kunJul 5, 2019 3:54 AM
Jul 5, 2019 4:01 AM

May 2016
Akagi-kun said:
Darudius said:

That's what you think. But there are people who think differently. Obviously that now Rui and Hina's have equal chances - each left itself a special sentimental things as a reminder of their love to Natsuo. Also, if you look at the chapters, the percentage of the сhapter with Rui is more than the chapters with Hina. So don't say that Hina's endgame is something carved in stone.
Now it all depends on how the author decides to finish it.

No its fact. The story has always been about Hina and Natsuo. Sasuga has always wanted to do a taboo love story between a teacher and student. Look at the first drafts, that alone proves it, also Refer to points in my previous posts. That just cement her win even more, and I could list more. I'm not going to write them again. Hinas win is set in stone. Simple as. Its just up to you if you can handle that ending because it doesnt seem like it. Yes Rui and Nat have more chapters but it's funny and Hina was in plenty of them,again the stalker arc. Hina still effected Natsuo more than Rui ever did despite having a shorter relationship. It's like everyone is ignoring obvious winner flags and tropes. It's actually baffling. It was obvious in other romances such as Nisekoi and it's obvious here.
Jul 5, 2019 4:10 AM

Nov 2012
Darudius said:

No its fact. The story has always been about Hina and Natsuo. Sasuga has always wanted to do a taboo love story between a teacher and student. Look at the first drafts, that alone proves it, also Refer to points in my previous posts. That just cement her win even more, and I could list more. I'm not going to write them again. Hinas win is set in stone. Simple as. Its just up to you if you can handle that ending because it doesnt seem like it. Yes Rui and Nat have more chapters but it's funny and Hina was in plenty of them,again the stalker arc. Hina still effected Natsuo more than Rui ever did despite having a shorter relationship. It's like everyone is ignoring obvious winner flags and tropes. It's actually baffling. It was obvious in other romances such as Nisekoi and it's obvious here.

Personally, I can handle either endgame. Apparently, unlike you. But there's just one I like better.
P.S. I have my preferences, but I don't impose them on anyone.
Jul 5, 2019 4:16 AM

May 2016
Akagi-kun said:
Darudius said:

Personally, I can handle either endgame. Apparently, unlike you. But there's just one I like better.
P.S. I have my preferences, but I don't impose them on anyone.

Not imposing them at all. Nowhere there does it say that. So dont put words into my mouth and make implications. You can like what you like. But when you ignore basic storytelling, that's where people's ignorance and naivety shows. Its baffling how people can be so naive to the way the story is going.

You may be able to handle a Hina end but oh boy a lot of people wont be able too as they're obsessed with Rui.

I might be able to handle Rui winning if she was better written and didn't use underhanded tactics to steal Nat. Oh and if she was meant to win I'd accept it but her winning would be a hack so no I'd prefer it if she didn't win.
DarudiusJul 5, 2019 4:34 AM
Jul 5, 2019 9:40 AM

Aug 2018
greed2 said:
Shvetko said:

The only thing I could complain about is how I felt maybe they should have put Miyabi in the first anime opening, even if she only would make a cameo in the anime, if she made it this far in the manga.
I think the team rui ship is still the most feasible option as why would Sasuga build up there relationship for a 100+ just too throw them back at square one, I don't think they will get back together immediately but likely be together at the climax of the story.
_______I like rocks__
Jul 8, 2019 1:34 AM

Feb 2019
I'm willing to bet after the new chapter Seri's ship will join Rui's on the depths of the ocean
Jul 8, 2019 1:49 AM

Nov 2012
Since Miyaby = Risa Oonuma from GE, seems Miyabi definitely get rejected in next chapter. The only question is who is Iketani Shou here.
Jul 8, 2019 1:58 AM

Feb 2019
Akagi-kun said:
Since Miyaby = Risa Oonuma from GE, seems Miyabi definitely get rejected in next chapter. The only question is who is Iketani Shou here.

Since I haven't seen that anime I have no idea what you're talking about
Jul 8, 2019 4:31 AM

Nov 2012
_Yuuya_ said:
Akagi-kun said:

Since I haven't seen that anime I have no idea what you're talking about

I'm talking about Good Ending.
Just read and you will see some parallels with DG.
Mar 23, 2022 1:11 AM

May 2020
All this drama is setting for Grace and Eddie aka Natsuo and Serizawa. They will getting a long I guess. Or it just to make it alive in their drama. But that kiss, well Natsuo will have another ship before Hina.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Domestic na Kanojo Chapter 270 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Short_Circut - Apr 21, 2020

83 by Saijiroo »»
Mar 24, 12:51 AM

Poll: » Domestic na Kanojo Chapter 276 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Short_Circut - Jun 8, 2020

220 by Lord_Deathsuki »»
Mar 15, 12:23 PM

» For the sake of happiness...

Suiely_c-ute - Mar 12

3 by itzswxzy »»
Mar 13, 8:57 AM

» What I Think.......

Suiely_c-ute - Mar 12

4 by Kidzuna »»
Mar 13, 12:52 AM

Poll: » Domestic na Kanojo Chapter 13 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 5, 2015

12 by patkarunungan »»
Feb 19, 11:49 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.