Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (10) « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 10 »
Jun 14, 2019 9:55 AM
Feb 2019
Wait, where do I see Okabe go back and save kurisu?
Jun 15, 2019 3:02 AM

May 2016
Naewanz said:

You already saw it in the original Steins;Gate. Did you realized that Zero's story was about the Okabe who sent the video message back?

The "chronological" order is:
- Steins;Gate 1-22
- Steins;Gate 23ß
- Steins;Gate 0 1-23
- Steins;Gate 23-24

The complete chronology of the events: https://www.reddit.com/r/steinsgate/comments/bguvqn/doubt_about_sg_original_series/elnwmqf/

And some corrections for it: https://www.reddit.com/r/steinsgate/comments/buctfx/if_what_i_read_is_true_then_the_steins_gate_anime/epbzb4r/
-
Jun 15, 2019 5:06 AM
Feb 2019
SheevPalpatine said:
Naewanz said:

You already saw it in the original Steins;Gate. Did you realized that Zero's story was about the Okabe who sent the video message back?

The "chronological" order is:
- Steins;Gate 1-22
- Steins;Gate 23ß
- Steins;Gate 0 1-23
- Steins;Gate 23-24

The complete chronology of the events: https://www.reddit.com/r/steinsgate/comments/bguvqn/doubt_about_sg_original_series/elnwmqf/

And some corrections for it: https://www.reddit.com/r/steinsgate/comments/buctfx/if_what_i_read_is_true_then_the_steins_gate_anime/epbzb4r/

Oh ok. I watched all of steins gate, then movie. Then watched 23b, steins gate 0.
Jul 6, 2019 3:42 AM

Dec 2018
So Mayuri's Hikoboshi was Okabe.

Lol, if the the time machine being destroyed isn't necesarily a convergent point then Okabe deceiving them that the time machine is destroyed isn't necessary, I guess. Of course, I know that this is a step to reach the SGWL, but still...

In the end the show never explained:
- The origin of Phone Microwave
- Kagari's similar appearance to Kurisu
- Leskinen business with the hospital where Fubuki keep being checked.

That scene where Mayuri and Suzu on the time machine might be the only emotional scene for me so far for this season.

I thought at first that why just don't the good ending adapted here, since that way we could connect the dots easily. But now I'm grateful, cause if that's adapted here I doubt it will be an emotional scene.
He who smiles in a crisis has found someone to blame.
Jul 6, 2019 4:24 AM

May 2016
Kish0 said:

Lol, if the the time machine being destroyed isn't necesarily a convergent point then Okabe deceiving them that the time machine is destroyed isn't necessary, I guess. Of course, I know that this is a step to reach the SGWL, but still...

That scene where Mayuri and Suzu on the time machine might be the only emotional scene for me so far for this season.

I thought at first that why just don't the good ending adapted here, since that way we could connect the dots easily. But now I'm grateful, cause if that's adapted here I doubt it will be an emotional scene.

The origin of the Phonewave was explained in the original show.

Kagari is similar to Kurisu, it is just a coincidence (in-universe). However, in the VN, there is an arc, where

Leskinen and Fubuki: That's a thing which was only explained in the VN.

And this was the good ending. Though I have to tell you that Steins;Gate 0 anime wasn't an adaptation. It actually adds a new route to the 0 VN.

The Steins;Gate 0 anime is not the adaptation of the VN. It is more like an expansion. It adds a new route to the VN, by mixing the elements of the VN's different routes.

The anime shows us the true ending route. In the VN, there is no true ending route, just a true ending chapter, which unlocks only if you completed certain routes in the VN. But the true ending chapter isn't connected directly any of the VN's routes. It is connected to the anime route.

Steins;Gate 0 is about worldline iterations. Every single route is an iteration. In terms of worldline iteration chronology, the anime takes place between one of the VN's routes and the true ending chapter.

SO, in order to fully understand everything, you have play through the 0 VN.
-
Jul 6, 2019 7:43 AM

Dec 2018
SheevPalpatine said:
Kish0 said:

The origin of the Phonewave was explained in the original show.

Kagari is similar to Kurisu, it is just a coincidence (in-universe). However, in the VN, there is an arc, where

Leskinen and Fubuki: That's a thing which was only explained in the VN.

And this was the good ending. Though I have to tell you that Steins;Gate 0 anime wasn't an adaptation. It actually adds a new route to the 0 VN.

The Steins;Gate 0 anime is not the adaptation of the VN. It is more like an expansion. It adds a new route to the VN, by mixing the elements of the VN's different routes.

The anime shows us the true ending route. In the VN, there is no true ending route, just a true ending chapter, which unlocks only if you completed certain routes in the VN. But the true ending chapter isn't connected directly any of the VN's routes. It is connected to the anime route.

Steins;Gate 0 is about worldline iterations. Every single route is an iteration. In terms of worldline iteration chronology, the anime takes place between one of the VN's routes and the true ending chapter.

What I meant about the Phone Microwave being not explained is about its part or structure actually, like what makes it different than other regular microwave, and where did they find or buy them, as to how it worked I already know it.

Isn't the good ending on the original SG ? What I meant to say that thankfully the good ending is adapted in the orignal series cause this season had different director which somehow messed up some scene, IMO.

Hmmm..... so some of the plot holes were pretty much there to encourage us to play the VN. Well can't blame them. Someday maybe I'll try to play it.
Jul 6, 2019 10:42 AM

May 2016
Kish0 said:

What I meant about the Phone Microwave being not explained is about its part or structure actually, like what makes it different than other regular microwave, and where did they find or buy them, as to how it worked I already know it.

Isn't the good ending on the original SG ? What I meant to say that thankfully the good ending is adapted in the orignal series cause this season had different director which somehow messed up some scene, IMO.

Hmmm..... so some of the plot holes were pretty much there to encourage us to play the VN. Well can't blame them. Someday maybe I'll try to play it.

It was explained that it was normal microwave, and it was modified by Daru and Okabe somehow. And it was explained that how the microwave creates the Kerr black hole.

Yes, the good ending is in the original series. But the events of Steins;Gate 0 made the good ending of the original series possible. So the whole Steins;Gate 0 is the part of the good ending.
-
Jul 7, 2019 3:20 AM

Dec 2018
SheevPalpatine said:
Kish0 said:

It was explained that it was normal microwave, and it was modified by Daru and Okabe somehow. And it was explained that how the microwave creates the Kerr black hole.

Yes, the good ending is in the original series. But the events of Steins;Gate 0 made the good ending of the original series possible. So the whole Steins;Gate 0 is the part of the good ending.

Oh I see, thx for the explanation.
Jul 7, 2019 7:55 PM

Apr 2017
I finished binge watching this today. The last episode is the best, a perfect compliment and justice to the OG Steins;Gate. The goosebumps I felt haven't gone from me yet. 10/10
Jul 19, 2019 1:49 AM
Oct 2017
What was the point of this, what a waste of time.
Jul 21, 2019 12:52 AM

May 2016
BiggKab said:
What was the point of this, what a waste of time.

It explained the video message. Without these events, the ending of the original would be impossible.
-
Jul 31, 2019 10:51 AM

Jan 2016
it was a great anime but also different from my expectaions. i thought the last episode shows Okabe will save Makise and we'll see a full happy ending, but instead the ending was kinda bittersweet for me
Aug 4, 2019 5:14 AM

May 2016
saeed1m said:
it was a great anime but also different from my expectaions. i thought the last episode shows Okabe will save Makise and we'll see a full happy ending, but instead the ending was kinda bittersweet for me

You already saw how Makise was saved in the original, why should they show it again?

Steins;Gate 0 takes place between 23beta episode and the 23rd episode of the original anime.
-
Aug 13, 2019 9:21 AM

Mar 2015
This was never going to surpass the original but it was still a great show to watch!
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Sep 13, 2019 7:31 AM

Jul 2015
Damn to think this all happened in between ep 23 and 24 of the original, looks like Okarin suffered more than we thought.

This season felt a bit less in the way that they didn't built on some characters enough in my opinion, like professor Reyes, or Amadeus.

Sep 27, 2019 10:24 PM

Jan 2011
i think this anime d ve been better if it was shorter, also the dystopian future scene were lacking on drama an tension imo

watching Okabe reach Ultra Instinct on this final episode was kinda fun though

6/10
Oct 26, 2019 10:27 PM

Aug 2018
Well that was...a show.

Liked: The music was pretty good. Maho was a nice character addition.

Disliked: The crappy animation, terrible fight scenes, jerky pacing, superfluous/underdeveloped characters, cardboard villain, eye-rolling fanservice (the sleepover---ugh), throwaway episodes, unused AI premise (Amadeus), sudden and unconvincing timeskip to WWIII, and the fact that it took so long for Daru to knock some sense into Okabe. Among other things.

It could have been so much better. It was just a chore to watch. The original never was.

5/10
Set SCE to AUX
Nov 23, 2019 2:50 PM

Jul 2019
Fuming at how people actually rating this a 6 and 7 lool wtf
Nov 28, 2019 3:41 AM
May 2009
So there was no way to save Kurisu?

and that the AI Kurisu wouldn't exist? and yet it/she appears in episode 24 ?

I thought reaching Steins;Gate time line meant saving Mayuri + Kurisu?

Incredible show but episode 24 was a total let down.
Nov 29, 2019 12:59 AM

May 2016
Reflect said:
So there was no way to save Kurisu?

and that the AI Kurisu wouldn't exist? and yet it/she appears in episode 24 ?

I thought reaching Steins;Gate time line meant saving Mayuri + Kurisu?

Incredible show but episode 24 was a total let down.

Nani? Okabe saves Kurisu in the final episode of the original, why should they show the exact same thing AGAIN?
-
Jan 11, 2020 12:39 PM

Jul 2019
Loved the last scene right there. Feels.
Jan 19, 2020 8:17 PM
Nov 2018
aww shit i totally forgot about 1.123581 line where kagari isn't brainwashed. it went over my mind that they were going to make the parallels to OG ep 23 and ep 23b with S;G0's ep 23. i'm glad kagari and maho got more moments when kyouma makes the message to send back
Feb 18, 2020 5:25 AM

Dec 2010
We had so many silly scenes over the span of 23 episodes, but no screen time could be found to show how 0-Kyouma comes to the hypothesis of cheating the world with Kurisu's fake death?

7/10, a fun watch.
Feb 18, 2020 11:01 PM

May 2016
Meritas said:
We had so many silly scenes over the span of 23 episodes, but no screen time could be found to show how 0-Kyouma comes to the hypothesis of cheating the world with Kurisu's fake death?

7/10, a fun watch.

It was in Episode 20
-
Feb 22, 2020 6:33 AM

Aug 2013
What a show, and what a ride. It took me a while to really find the time to watch this, but I'm glad I finally got around to it. Watched the original ep24 after I finished this too and it ties together so well.

8/10 for me. It was awesome
Mar 4, 2020 7:31 PM
Feb 2019
SheevPalpatine said:

And that's a problem, the VN and the Anime are 2 different mediums and should be treated as separate products. If the anime needs the VN to be good then the anime screwed up and vice versa and unfortunately this is what happened, the anime tried to fix some mistakes from the VN but at the same time the anime also had issues which the VN didn't have due to the nature of the VN.

SheevPalpatine said:
It was in Episode 20

That's true but it was so underwhelming that it wasn't even funny, seeing Okabe time leaping thousands of times to the past was pretty good no doubt but the answer that he found to "cheat" convergence was extremely unsatisfying.

This anime (or the VN) should have focused more on that issue in giving the viewer a satisfactory answer to cheat convergence but the way this was handled in the anime and VN was crap, specially in the anime because here it looked like it came out of nowhere.

This anime spent those precious time in some crappy slice of life that took forever to get somewhere, and btw, I actually like slice of life animes but in this anime it was boring.
Resus-2Mar 4, 2020 8:02 PM
Mar 5, 2020 12:16 AM

May 2016
Resus-2 said:
SheevPalpatine said:

And that's a problem, the VN and the Anime are 2 different mediums and should be treated as separate products.

Except that this anime wasn't made to a be an adaptation, it was made to give a final route for the VN, because the VN doesn't have one. But I explained this in the other parts of my comment where you qouted me, so I won't do that again. I don't think it is a problem. There is no "VN-universe" and "anime universe" of Steins;Gate. There is only one canon, which has: 2 VNs, this anime, some manga, and some light novels. I don't know why is this a problem. Steins;Gate is a multiplatform story.

Resus-2 said:
SheevPalpatine said:

the way this was handled in the anime and VN was crap, specially in the anime because here it looked like it came out of nowhere

Specially in the anime? Why specially? It was the same in the VN too. Daru found a way to deceive the world, which gave the idea to Okarin. This is precisely the same in the VN and in the anime too.
-
Mar 5, 2020 12:50 AM
Feb 2019
SheevPalpatine said:
Except that this anime wasn't made to a be an adaptation, it was made to give a final route for the VN, because the VN doesn't have one. But I explained this in the other parts of my comment where you qouted me, so I won't do that again. I don't think it is a problem. There is no "VN-universe" and "anime universe" of Steins;Gate. There is only one canon, which has: 2 VNs, this anime, some manga, and some light novels. I don't know why is this a problem. Steins;Gate is a multiplatform story.

That's quite the claim there dude, what makes you think that this anime isn't simply an adaptation and that it was made to give a final route for the VN? did the producers of the anime said that? and even if they did then that's still a problem because the anime felt like an incoherent mess because of it, having pieces of routes from the VN merged together to form a single story which took forever to develop and this was the final product, a story with a bad pacing, mediocre choreography which was nothing like the OG Steins;Gate (which is a masterpiece IMHO) and to make matters worse, it had bad animation on the important scenes as well and boy, don't get me started with Kagari.

So I'm rating this anime as a separate product, as a stand alone medium this anime didn't do justice to this franchise and before you say that I need to play the VN to grasp the full story then I want you to know that I did, I'm a fan of this franchise and I played the VN and watched the anime and I was still disappointed by both, Steins;Gate deserved better than this. None of this happened in the OG Steins;Gate which was pretty darn good as a stand alone medium in both the VN and the anime.

SheevPalpatine said:
Specially in the anime? Why specially? It was the same in the VN too. Daru found a way to deceive the world, which gave the idea to Okarin. This is precisely the same in the VN and in the anime too.

I know that the VN was like this too, what I'm trying to say is that the VN at least had plenty of routes to focus on, each one with a different story or twist (they were still boring to me though) but in the anime this simply didn't worked out, here I saw it like it came out of nowhere even though it was the same in the VN, it's probably the presentation of the whole thing which didn't felt right on this anime.

I also had my expectations way too high on this anime and VN which is another of the reasons I got disappointed by it when it didn't met my expectations, this whole thing just felt too generic for me, it didn't felt like Steins;Gate at all.
Resus-2Mar 5, 2020 2:45 AM
Mar 5, 2020 2:13 AM

May 2016
Resus-2 said:
SheevPalpatine said:

That's quite the claim there dude, what makes you think that this anime isn't simply an adaptation and that it was made to give a final route for the VN? did the producers of the anime said that? and even if they did then that's still a problem because the anime felt like an incoherent mess because of it

Yes, Chiyomaru Shikura said that the anime won't be standalone. Plus there are plenty of things in the anime which proove that the anime takes place between (in terms of worldlineiteration chronology) the Vega and Altair route and the MWC chapter (different div numbers, Okabe having faint memories from the Soviet Worldline).

And I think they did a pretty good job merging the routes into one final route, it didn't feel inconsistent to me. Just there are things which aren't fully explained, because they are explained in the VN (and vice versa).
-
Mar 5, 2020 2:21 AM
Feb 2019
SheevPalpatine said:
Yes, Chiyomaru Shikura said that the anime won't be standalone. Plus there are plenty of things in the anime which proove that the anime takes place between (in terms of worldlineiteration chronology) the Vega and Altair route and the MWC chapter (different div numbers, Okabe having faint memories from the Soviet Worldline).

And I think they did a pretty good job merging the routes into one final route, it didn't feel inconsistent to me. Just there are things which aren't fully explained, because they are explained in the VN (and vice versa).

Alright, thanks for clearing that up for me.

Still, in my eyes that was a problem, having to watch and play both mediums to get the "full story" isn't a good way to do things and hence, the anime felt pretty incoherent to me. I still liked the VN a bit more (even though I didn't liked the story that much either) but the anime took that to a whole new level of inconsistency.

None of that was a problem in the original Steins;Gate, it was presented wonderfully in a single package, you could play or watch either the VN or the anime and be happy and satisfied with 1 of them, it didn't required you to do both like Steins;Gate 0 to enjoy the complete package, that's a problem to me.
Mar 5, 2020 5:56 AM

May 2016
Resus-2 said:

None of that was a problem in the original Steins;Gate, it was presented wonderfully in a single package, you could play or watch either the VN or the anime and be happy and satisfied with 1 of them, it didn't required you to do both like Steins;Gate 0 to enjoy the complete package, that's a problem to me.

I think this is not true, the anime left out a bunch of important explanations imho (e.g. why there is no 3 Okabe at the end, or that only 1 worldline exists at a given time), they changed unnecessary things (Moeka's death), they added unnecessary explanation for the time leap machine's 2 day limit, which creates a contradiction with 0 where you can travel back 2 weeks too.
-
Mar 5, 2020 6:14 AM
Feb 2019
SheevPalpatine said:
I think this is not true, the anime left out a bunch of important explanations imho (e.g. why there is no 3 Okabe at the end, or that only 1 worldline exists at a given time), they changed unnecessary things (Moeka's death), they added unnecessary explanation for the time leap machine's 2 day limit, which creates a contradiction with 0 where you can travel back 2 weeks too.

The anime won't provide all the information that the VN had for obvious reasons and even with the things it left out it was still presented as a wonderful single package, the story wasn't perfect but it was good enough to leave most of us satisfied, this didn't happen with Steins;Gate 0 which had a boring story that dragged forever, it implemented other ridiculous things like Kagari looking exactly like Kurisu for no apparent reason, Amane Yuki and the face transplant which was dumb, good thing the anime left that out but the anime implemented other dumb things as well like Kagari cutting heads off like butter, this is Steins;Gate darn it, not some crappy shounen anime, and other things that I won't mention because it doesn't even matter, I never felt this with the OG Steins;Gate.

Also, Moeka's death was changed for the better in the anime, I didn't liked the twist of having Nae being a psychopath, that felt weird in the VN to me, I rather have Mr. Braun being the semi-antagonist of the story.

So to summarize, the story of both Steins;Gate and Steins;Gate 0 aren't perfect but Steins;Gate was better by a huge mile and the majority of the Steins;Gate community agrees with this.
Mar 5, 2020 7:54 AM

May 2016
Resus-2 said:

So to summarize, the story of both Steins;Gate and Steins;Gate 0 aren't perfect but Steins;Gate was better by a huge mile and the majority of the Steins;Gate community agrees with this.

For the anime series, maybe the community agrees with you, but for the VNs, I don't think that is clearly the case. On r/steinsgate subreddit, most of the community equally loves Steins;Gate and Steins;Gate 0 VNs.
-
Mar 5, 2020 8:08 AM
Feb 2019
SheevPalpatine said:
For the anime series, maybe the community agrees with you, but for the VNs, I don't think that is clearly the case. On r/steinsgate subreddit, most of the community equally loves Steins;Gate and Steins;Gate 0 VNs.

Well this is an anime forum so I'm obviously talking about the anime, people liking the VN of both equally is debatable, Steins;Gate has a better rating than Steins;Gate 0 so I don't think people in Reddit loves them equally. In my case the VN of Steins;Gate 0 doesn't hold a candle to the OG.
Mar 5, 2020 8:43 AM

May 2016
Resus-2 said:

Well this is an anime forum so I'm obviously talking about the anime, people liking the VN of both equally is debatable, Steins;Gate has a better rating than Steins;Gate 0 so I don't think people in Reddit loves them equally. In my case the VN of Steins;Gate 0 doesn't hold a candle to the OG.

Which rating? VNDB? That's only reflects the general audience's opinion, not the fanbase's. The fanbase pretty much loves them equally.
-
Mar 5, 2020 8:51 AM
Feb 2019
SheevPalpatine said:
Which rating? VNDB? That's only reflects the general audience's opinion, not the fanbase's. The fanbase pretty much loves them equally.

Again, that's debatable, Reddit isn't the only place with a Steins;Gate community.

But whatever, I really don't care about the VN now, this is an anime forum and I'm talking about the anime here.
Mar 8, 2020 12:08 AM
May 2016
With that kind of ending it's so obvious there is going to be another season! Kurisu is missing!
Mar 8, 2020 5:22 AM

May 2016
dollface96 said:
With that kind of ending it's so obvious there is going to be another season! Kurisu is missing!

What the hell are you talking about? Why should they show us AGAIN how Okabe saved Kurisu, when it was shown at the end of the original? That is the true end of the story, 0's story was about the Okabe who sent the video message.

There won't be any new season or VN.
-
Mar 8, 2020 9:03 AM
Sep 2019
I thought in the last episode kurisu will be alive again then it will be a happy ending
Mar 8, 2020 9:12 AM

May 2016
Raise2345 said:
I thought in the last episode kurisu will be alive again then it will be a happy ending

Would you please read my previous comment? Thank you
-
Mar 9, 2020 5:14 PM

Aug 2017
Well. it's only the OVA left. I'm kinda tired to express my feelings about this midquel expansively, I'll just note that it was a very flawed interpretation of a good story. The direction and animation obviously had many problems, as well as pacing, bland new characters and so on (also Leskinen disappearing around the corner in the hospital still boggles my mind lol). I understand that it might've been resolved in the VN, I guess I'll give it a try in the end (generally don't play games and never tried VNs), but it doesn't excuse all the stuff in the anime. Many things felt unnecessary, badly developed and so on (Kagari, Reyes, etc). They might've been necessary (like Kagari for Leskinen's plan), but were badly developed still. Though as far as the timeline goes, everything seems to fit, and we see how steins;gate world line is reached. I'm just sad that I didn't feel nearly as much emotions as I did while watching the original show. I guess it's a 6-7/10 or something like that.
Mar 14, 2020 9:22 AM

Feb 2009
After reading this entire thread I understand much better, but there's one thing I don't get. I know that the child Suzuha we see at the end of 0 is the one who knows about operation Skuld and the video. But then which Suzuha is the one who was there when Okabe stabs Kurisu? I thought they were the same. What's the difference between that Suzuha, and the one who will later remind Okabe about the video? Especially if you watch just season 1, almost no time passes between the failed attempt and the successful attempt to save Kurisu, so why couldn't she have told about the video earlier?

Actually, can anyone show me a timeline of all the Suzuhas we encounter in both seasons? I'm still confused about all that D:
Mar 14, 2020 3:45 PM

May 2016
sapphireluna said:
After reading this entire thread I understand much better, but there's one thing I don't get. I know that the child Suzuha we see at the end of 0 is the one who knows about operation Skuld and the video. But then which Suzuha is the one who was there when Okabe stabs Kurisu? I thought they were the same. What's the difference between that Suzuha, and the one who will later remind Okabe about the video? Especially if you watch just season 1, almost no time passes between the failed attempt and the successful attempt to save Kurisu, so why couldn't she have told about the video earlier?

Actually, can anyone show me a timeline of all the Suzuhas we encounter in both seasons? I'm still confused about all that D:

Steins;Gate Episode 22-23-24 Suzuha: knows about Operation Skuld. She didn't tell earlier, because Okabe had to fail once according to future Okabe's plan. She is the child Suzuha from 0 too.

Steins;Gate Episode 23beta + Steins;Gate 0 Suzuha: doesn't know about Operation Skuld, she came from an unseen previous Beta worldline's future (only seen in Suzuha's flashbacks)
-
Mar 20, 2020 3:27 PM

Jun 2013
That ending was epic! Woosh! I do wonder what 2025 (and 2036, for that matter) will be like in the Stein's gate timeline (as in, they reached Stein's Gate). I wonder if the VN goes into it?
"The will to live is stronger than anything else"
Mar 21, 2020 5:53 AM

May 2016
GKChesternut said:
That ending was epic! Woosh! I do wonder what 2025 (and 2036, for that matter) will be like in the Stein's gate timeline (as in, they reached Stein's Gate). I wonder if the VN goes into it?

Nope. It doesn't even show that Okabe was arrived in BC 18000. He just entered into the time machine and that was the end.
-
Apr 1, 2020 2:22 AM

Aug 2018
Very happy with the ending of this sequel, but I wonder if they have plans for another one in the future and if it would necessary

Some people say that this is not as good as steins;gate and I agree, but the anime itself is still amazing and better than many others , so i gave it 8.7/10
Apr 23, 2020 12:42 PM

Dec 2019
Daaaamn bro, in the end it explained everything that happened at the ending of Steins;Gate first season, so in that world line for Mayuri and Kurise to survive it was necessary for the other world line's Mayuri and Kurisu to sacrifice them selfs, damn thats a next level mind fuck right there, still tho i will give it a 7/10 for the characters cause the show was soo slow paced and didn't have many worth moments that pumped me up like the first season.
                                                         đź–¤   

May 2, 2020 1:42 PM
Apr 2020
They actually did it!..I'm so glad that they showed the rescue of Mayuri and Suzuha!
Also, it was so emotional when all the characters have seen Okabe..sorry, Kyoma going in the time machine.
May 2, 2020 1:43 PM
Apr 2020
They actually did it!..I'm so glad that they showed the rescue of Mayuri and Suzuha!
Also, it was so emotional when all the characters have seen Okabe..sorry, Kyoma going in the time machine.
May 5, 2020 8:54 PM
May 2018
S;G ends so well with this episode... el psy congroo :)
Pages (10) « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 10 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Steins;Gate 0 Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Mxxxstation - Aug 8, 2018

104 by Twerms »»
Apr 21, 12:45 AM

Poll: » Steins;Gate 0 Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 11, 2018

572 by MrNobodyFN123 »»
Apr 18, 8:11 PM

Poll: » Steins;Gate 0 Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Mxxxstation - Aug 22, 2018

163 by Alrinth »»
Apr 10, 2:36 PM

Poll: » Steins;Gate 0 Episode 17 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Aug 8, 2018

197 by Alrinth »»
Apr 9, 3:17 PM

Poll: » Steins;Gate 0 Episode 11 Discussion

Mxxxstation - Aug 8, 2018

38 by Alrinth »»
Apr 7, 4:11 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.