Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Attack on Titan
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (14) « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 » ... Last »
Jul 1, 2019 4:39 PM

Apr 2019
Dave_Adrian said:
Nim0174 said:

yea i also agree with Floch dude, he had a point, still, he took it too far, there was no need to talk about that for all day, like i was fine with him pointing out eren and mikasa's bullshit, because they clearly acted against the superior but there was really no need to continue bashing everyone, like jean etc, sure he had a point but it just wasn't the right place extend the conversation to that level

I'm starting to like Floch as a character. Even though he kinda took it too far with Armin and the rest, he voices his unfiltered opinion about the situation everyone is in. From an objective standpoint, Erwin had more experience and leadership skills that Armin is severely lacking, adding to the fact that Erwin is the commander with many honors and accolades whereas Armin is just an officer.(could Armin convince 200 soldiers to give up on their hopes and dreams for one single objective? I don't think so).

while i completely agree with you, i just didn't really care about who would be better to live on, and whats bothering me as floch pointed out is just the fact that eren mikasa and levi made their choice on their feelings and thats it, not for the sake of him actually being the better choice even if eren used that as an argument, Armin isn't smarter than Erwin, he just picks up more things, has a higher observational skill which lets him think of more possibilities, maybe he even has a more out of the box type of thinking but essentially they came up with the same plans, like sure he picked up a lot of things like who annie is, but essentially he just happened to be in the same group of Reiner and be there to observe, he was at the right place at the right time most of the time and i think Erwin or really other Characters could have concluded the same things, or like the Boulder thing, Eren argues with all these things Armin did but essentially even Connie could have come up with Eren using the Boulder like srsly, they just didn't trust him as a Titan, it was really for the sake of the Plot, nothing wrong with that, its just ppl seem to think he was a much better choice which he really isn't, Armin has qualities Erwin doesn't have but its the same way if you turn it around, Erwin has a lot more Charisma which can have HUGE impact, and more Experience, came up with the same plan as him, armin just happened to have more opportunities to come up with plans, but im drifting off i was talking about how eren and mikasa as well as levi made their decisions simply based off their emotions, like, thats whats pissing me off, who cares who is right, u acted against your superior officer, in fact mikasa would have sliced Floch apart if Hange hadn't appeared.
I don't mind Levi acting out of Emotions, it was his Choice and only his to make, but objectively anyone would choose Erwin except for Mikasa and Erwin. and yeah levi only didn't because he wanted to let him rest, which is a fine reason i guess, its for the sake of plot i understand that, but technically its bullshit because fuck you levi, you literally robbed him off the chance to fullfill his dream like 1 step in front of it, basically that made all of his life useless, apart of course for everyone else, except Erwin, because all that he did was for that
lol im drifting off, whatever.

Short Version totally agree, i like Floch quite a lot as well, Mikasa and Eren were acting like pieces of shit, Mikasa would have killed Floch if Hange hadn't stopped her, im more bothered by the fact they acted against their superior like that. Levi's Choice was fine by all means although i don't agree with it because Erwin was so close to fulfilling his Dream, but yeah he wanted to let him rest, by all means i still think its not fair to Erwin.
Both Armin and Erwin have qualities the other doesn't have but most of Armins accomplishments was just him being at the right place and time, and his great observational skills. Erwin has the Charisma of a God and Experience of a Thousand Battles.

Excited for S4 ~ excuse my grammar, i tend to slack off with that
You son of a .. turtle

Jul 1, 2019 4:48 PM

Feb 2015
Nim0174 said:

Yautja said:
Definitely better than the past arcs, but man, that rating is so, so undeserved. This is rated higher than Steins;Gate, Gintama, HxH, Kimi no Na Wa, and so many more.

i guess most people do not share your opinion
i for one love Steins Gate its definitely one of my favourite Anime, i still think its deserved, maybe im biased because i read the manga, i grew to love it after the next arc

No shit. That's kind of why I said what I did. And so have I. Still shouldn't be this high up.
Jul 1, 2019 4:53 PM

Jan 2018
Nim0174 said:
Dave_Adrian said:

I'm starting to like Floch as a character. Even though he kinda took it too far with Armin and the rest, he voices his unfiltered opinion about the situation everyone is in. From an objective standpoint, Erwin had more experience and leadership skills that Armin is severely lacking, adding to the fact that Erwin is the commander with many honors and accolades whereas Armin is just an officer.(could Armin convince 200 soldiers to give up on their hopes and dreams for one single objective? I don't think so).

while i completely agree with you, i just didn't really care about who would be better to live on, and whats bothering me as floch pointed out is just the fact that eren mikasa and levi made their choice on their feelings and thats it, not for the sake of him actually being the better choice even if eren used that as an argument, Armin isn't smarter than Erwin, he just picks up more things, has a higher observational skill which lets him think of more possibilities, maybe he even has a more out of the box type of thinking but essentially they came up with the same plans, like sure he picked up a lot of things like who annie is, but essentially he just happened to be in the same group of Reiner and be there to observe, he was at the right place at the right time most of the time and i think Erwin or really other Characters could have concluded the same things, or like the Boulder thing, Eren argues with all these things Armin did but essentially even Connie could have come up with Eren using the Boulder like srsly, they just didn't trust him as a Titan, it was really for the sake of the Plot, nothing wrong with that, its just ppl seem to think he was a much better choice which he really isn't, Armin has qualities Erwin doesn't have but its the same way if you turn it around, Erwin has a lot more Charisma which can have HUGE impact, and more Experience, came up with the same plan as him, armin just happened to have more opportunities to come up with plans, but im drifting off i was talking about how eren and mikasa as well as levi made their decisions simply based off their emotions, like, thats whats pissing me off, who cares who is right, u acted against your superior officer, in fact mikasa would have sliced Floch apart if Hange hadn't appeared.
I don't mind Levi acting out of Emotions, it was his Choice and only his to make, but objectively anyone would choose Erwin except for Mikasa and Erwin. and yeah levi only didn't because he wanted to let him rest, which is a fine reason i guess, its for the sake of plot i understand that, but technically its bullshit because fuck you levi, you literally robbed him off the chance to fullfill his dream like 1 step in front of it, basically that made all of his life useless, apart of course for everyone else, except Erwin, because all that he did was for that
lol im drifting off, whatever.

Short Version totally agree, i like Floch quite a lot as well, Mikasa and Eren were acting like pieces of shit, Mikasa would have killed Floch if Hange hadn't stopped her, im more bothered by the fact they acted against their superior like that. Levi's Choice was fine by all means although i don't agree with it because Erwin was so close to fulfilling his Dream, but yeah he wanted to let him rest, by all means i still think its not fair to Erwin.
Both Armin and Erwin have qualities the other doesn't have but most of Armins accomplishments was just him being at the right place and time, and his great observational skills. Erwin has the Charisma of a God and Experience of a Thousand Battles.

Excited for S4 ~ excuse my grammar, i tend to slack off with that

I think Erwin wouldn't be so pleased after finding out about Marley and all that... and the hell he would go through... damn

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Jul 1, 2019 5:10 PM

May 2018
Aw, that sea scene at the end was sublime. This season took us to whole new depths and intensities, and confirmed SnK as my favourite Japanese anime series!

Jul 1, 2019 6:27 PM

Nov 2011
Anyone know what Kruger was talking about when he brought up Mikasa and Armin?? Was his memories somehow connected to Erens? Considering how Alignments in the stars play a factor in this anime now.

I also never thought a moment in Attack on Titan would being so much joy and emotion into my heart as this part did EEP MIKASA <333
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Jul 1, 2019 6:46 PM

Apr 2019
Dave_Adrian said:

I think Erwin wouldn't be so pleased after finding out about Marley and all that... and the hell he would go through... damn

you have a point
but i dunno man, it just kills me
he spend what? i dont know how old he is 40 ?30?
30-40 years of his life for this purpose only to die right in front of it?

thats worse than the guy who died and had no alcohol left xD u know in the tower
the one with the cliche deliquent hair
You son of a .. turtle

Jul 1, 2019 6:51 PM
Apr 2016
I mean, the storytelling's been fantastic, direction and music close to perfection as well, BUT the art and animation was a mild disappointment to me this season. There's a pretty huge gap in that regard compared to season 1 and 2 and I cannot discard it. Because of it I "only" give this season a 9 out of 10.
CruicruiseJul 1, 2019 7:20 PM
Jul 1, 2019 7:24 PM

Apr 2009
God the ending scene and music is just incredible.. reminds me of Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu episode 15.

Cruicruise said:
I mean, the storytelling's been fantastic, direction and music close to perfection as well, BUT the art and animation was a mild disappointment to me this season. There's a pretty huge gap in that regard compared to season 1 and 2 and I cannot discard it. Because of it I "only" give this season a 9 out of 10.

I think some of the animation was worse then previous seasons but still way better then anything else around.
Jul 1, 2019 7:24 PM

Jul 2014
I actually found this season to be slightly better than the previous ones. I'm interested in seeing how the story continues from here.
Jul 1, 2019 8:06 PM

Feb 2018
Cruicruise said:

AoT has one of the best background arts wdym? Animation and artstyle are completely different things.
Jul 1, 2019 8:16 PM
Apr 2016
The faces often looked way off, the movements felt stiff, and don't get me started on the cgi... A couple sakuga moments here and there, but that's about it. It didn't look great at all.

Like I said, a pretty huge gap between season 3 (both parts) and the first 2 seasons, to the point it almost felt to me like another studio was in charge.
CruicruiseJul 1, 2019 10:20 PM
Jul 1, 2019 8:31 PM

Jul 2014
My God, Mikasa totally melted my heart, she's so precious <3

Amazing season and amazing show, season 4 hype! Fall 2020 is still far away but I'm really looking forward to it.

By the way, there's a frame in the opening that I find very curious and had not noticed until now, it reminds me of one of the endcards. I applaud their determination to include that part of the body in one of the frames xD

SkyLETVJul 1, 2019 8:40 PM
Jul 1, 2019 9:23 PM

Feb 2015
Historia decided to tell the truth and reveal to people the truth about everything (walls, titans, island, kingdom). Before the recognition ceremony started, Floch had a discussion with Eren and the guys about Erwin and their actions in war, Levi was listening. The ceremony started and Historia gave a necklace to each one, when she had contact with Eren, he had a vision. Time passed and people returned to live to Wall Maria and Shiganshina; Survey Corps explored the outside until they encountered with a big edification and the sea.

The episode was ok and kind of emotional. Floch wasn’t lying, but he had hate in his words, I can understand how he feels, it was too much and no one knows why Levi preferred Armin instead of Erwin, except Levi himself that understood that Erwin’s time remained in the past and even Erwin wanted to give that chance to younger soldiers, hard decision but Levi needs to know that it was the right one, Floch wanted to hurt them. I’m happy cause they recovered Shiganshina and people can live there again, like in the old times, Eren’s hair grew and now he realizes that the enemy is beyond the sea.
Jul 1, 2019 10:31 PM
Aug 2017
Oooo That shit was great! 10/10. Cant wait til next year tho. This season finna be lit with all the Anime comming out
Jul 1, 2019 10:37 PM

Jun 2015
next season is gonna be goddamn golden, god i love how well done this is. very satisfied as a manga reader.
Jul 1, 2019 11:25 PM

Feb 2018
Best season of aot by far

Also Eremin is slowly becoming canon and I fucking love it. Lie to me and tell me that's not Eren holding the shell in aftercredits scene
Jul 1, 2019 11:32 PM

Feb 2019
Wow.
What a season it was.
Every week was torturing to wait for the episodes but it was worth it.I was an anime only and was always controlling my urge to picking up the manga. But this time I couldn't. N I am glad I did read.
~~ofcourse I talk to myself, sometimes I need expert advice~~

Jul 2, 2019 12:09 AM
Jul 2019
keragamming said:
SheevPalpatine said:

There are many anime which is better than AoT.

And there is many anime which people consider is better than fmab, what is your point?
just enjoy the anime bruh doesnt matter which is best or worst. as long have a good story it's watchable i think
Jul 2, 2019 12:23 AM
Apr 2016
StratosEve said:
keragamming said:

And there is many anime which people consider is better than fmab, what is your point?
just enjoy the anime bruh doesnt matter which is best or worst. as long have a good story it's watchable i think

Can't argue that.
But comparing Fullmetal Alchemist to Shingeki no Kyojin is fool's errand, as the two reside on different genre dimensions, overlapping only in the fact that they are action series.
Re:formed
Jul 2, 2019 1:16 AM

Sep 2016
God, Eren's character has grown so much. I feel sad for him
“The result is the most important thing.” – Kiritsugu Emiya
Jul 2, 2019 1:37 AM

Jun 2016
I don't know if this has been discussed, in the mission outside wall Maria they probably leave at sunrise and arrive at the sea probably in the late morning (from the angle of the sun). If you notice they have the sun in theirface, this is because in SNK the sun rises at west and set at east. So they are on the western side of Paradis facing the eastern side of the continent.

My question is, why Reiner and Bertoldo attacked the southern side of the walls?
I suppose the western outpost would be closer.
Jul 2, 2019 1:55 AM

Nov 2017
You know I just loved how everyone was having fun and playing in the water and Levi was just fully dressed on the side saying everything could be poisonous
And Mikasa’s “eek!” was the cutest thing ever! A few vibes from her previous soft and innocent self...

plz @ me
Jul 2, 2019 2:29 AM
Dec 2016
Hey, attack on titan got a beach episode
Jul 2, 2019 4:38 AM

May 2015
Yautja said:
Nim0174 said:

i guess most people do not share your opinion
i for one love Steins Gate its definitely one of my favourite Anime, i still think its deserved, maybe im biased because i read the manga, i grew to love it after the next arc

No shit. That's kind of why I said what I did. And so have I. Still shouldn't be this high up.

Don't know why you care so much about the score. It doesn't affect you in any way.

Jul 2, 2019 5:37 AM

Dec 2016
Beloved Mikasa ❤❤
MH93Jul 2, 2019 6:13 AM
Jul 2, 2019 5:39 AM
Aug 2018
Words can't describe enough how good this end episode was for me
Jul 2, 2019 6:02 AM
May 2012
Even SNK has a beach episode. Hyped for the final season....though we have to wait for more than a year :( We're going to finally see the Eren I like.
Quality drop in terms of animation, but still a great season with lots of awesome moments.

Coren82 said:
I don't know if this has been discussed, in the mission outside wall Maria they probably leave at sunrise and arrive at the sea probably in the late morning (from the angle of the sun). If you notice they have the sun in theirface, this is because in SNK the sun rises at west and set at east. So they are on the western side of Paradis facing the eastern side of the continent.

My question is, why Reiner and Bertoldo attacked the southern side of the walls?

Why are you worried about something like that haha.
Jul 2, 2019 6:03 AM

Aug 2009
This season was a masterpiece.
Jul 2, 2019 6:06 AM

Jun 2016
Tengai said:
Even SNK has a beach episode. Hyped for the final season....though we have to wait for more than a year :( We're going to finally see the Eren I like.
Quality drop in terms of animation, but still a great season with lots of awesome moments.

Coren82 said:

I'm not worried, just curious if there will be an explanation for this
Jul 2, 2019 6:13 AM
May 2012
Coren82 said:
Tengai said:

Nope, I am pretty sure even the author haven't thought about it.
Jul 2, 2019 6:20 AM

Jun 2016
Tengai said:
Coren82 said:

https://www.google.com/search?q=snk+paradis+island&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiLtojzqJbjAhXKShUIHWx8DbcQ_AUIESgC&biw=1920&bih=974#imgrc=UwM6Z-fY1-dYWM:

Paradis island is "long" and "thin" so probably Shigashima was as far as the Western Outpost.
Anyway I think that eastern Paradis should be safer... :D
Jul 2, 2019 6:23 AM
May 2012
Coren82 said:
Tengai said:

https://www.google.com/search?q=snk+paradis+island&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiLtojzqJbjAhXKShUIHWx8DbcQ_AUIESgC&biw=1920&bih=974#imgrc=UwM6Z-fY1-dYWM:

Paradis island is "long" and "thin" so probably Shigashima was as far as the Western Outpost.

Yes, but he probably didn't think about it that far.
Jul 2, 2019 6:37 AM
May 2019
Tengai said:
Coren82 said:

Youre quite wrong about that, he has the final panel sketched out, now its just a matter of reaching there, if you look on my profile, I have a pic of an interview where when volume one came out, he already had plans for things like season 2 with volume 10 and later stuff for season one in volume 5
Jul 2, 2019 6:43 AM
May 2012
Weebover9000 said:
Tengai said:

Youre quite wrong about that, he has the final panel sketched out, now its just a matter of reaching there, if you look on my profile, I have a pic of an interview where when volume one came out, he already had plans for things like season 2 with volume 10 and later stuff for season one in volume 5

We'll see then when the time comes.
Jul 2, 2019 6:44 AM
May 2019
Tengai said:
Weebover9000 said:

We'll see then when the time comes.

Yeah, the man is so dedicated to his manga that he only gets an hour a day to have fun with splatoon 2 on his switch, lol, makes me feel a bit bad for him when he puts in all that work and people refuse to read his manga because it looks bad to them
Jul 2, 2019 7:11 AM

Jun 2016
Every fantasy writer had clear in its mind the geography of the world he created.
That is the reason why I think there is an explanation.
Jul 2, 2019 7:18 AM

Feb 2015
TsukuyomiREKT said:
Yautja said:

Don't know why you care so much about the score. It doesn't affect you in any way.

For the same reason I care about Stanley Kubrick getting a razzie for worst director for the Shining.

I don't know why you care about Billy getting beat by his dad. Not like you're the one with a black eye. As if not being affected by something means you have no right to have an opinion. What a dumbass sentence. Fuck off.
Jul 2, 2019 7:43 AM

Oct 2013
Yautja said:
Definitely better than the past arcs, but man, that rating is so, so undeserved. This is rated higher than Steins;Gate, Gintama, HxH, Kimi no Na Wa, and so many more.

So is snk the only series in the top 20 that you don't think deserve its score? Because you behave like this is new to you?

Ranking will never suggest to you which series is the best ever, snk being above those series doesn't mean it is a universal fact that it is better than those, it only means a lot more people dislike it than like it, that is all.
Jul 2, 2019 7:51 AM

Jun 2015
A very emotional and touching end for this season 3 part 2. Really looking forward to the next season! 10/10
Jul 2, 2019 7:53 AM

May 2015
Yautja said:
TsukuyomiREKT said:

For the same reason I care about Stanley Kubrick getting a razzie for worst director for the Shining.

I don't know why you care about Billy getting beat by his dad. Not like you're the one with a black eye. As if not being affected by something means you have no right to have an opinion. What a dumbass sentence. Fuck off.

Damn, no need to get triggered kid. I was just wondering why you give a shit about arbitrary mean scores on MAL. It's fucking stupid.

Jul 2, 2019 8:56 AM

Feb 2013
Xenocrisi said:
I think I’m grasping just about 10% of the informations given lmfao

Don’t know what the fuck is going on
you should rewatch it and read the online chapter summaries which corelate to the episodes
Jul 2, 2019 9:03 AM

Feb 2015
keragamming said:
Yautja said:

So is snk the only series in the top 20 that you don't think deserve its score? Because you behave like this is new to you?

Ranking will never suggest to you which series is the best ever, snk being above those series doesn't mean it is a universal fact that it is better than those, it only means a lot more people dislike it than like it, that is all.

Refer to the term Strawman. Go back to your little thread and bitch there.
Jul 2, 2019 9:03 AM

Dec 2014
finally it ended...this i where the show becomes worse.... or so I think after I read manga
Jul 2, 2019 9:37 AM

Oct 2013
Yautja said:
keragamming said:

Why are you acting like a bitch, I did not come to you in a hostile way? And aren't you bitching in this thread right now that the score is too high?
Jul 2, 2019 9:51 AM

Feb 2015
keragamming said:
Yautja said:

Why are you acting like a bitch, I did not come to you in a hostile way? And aren't you bitching in this thread right now that the score is too high?

Refer to the previous comment, and take your bait with you.
Jul 2, 2019 9:59 AM

Feb 2015
TsukuyomiREKT said:
Yautja said:

Damn, no need to get triggered kid. I was just wondering why you give a shit about arbitrary mean scores on MAL. It's fucking stupid.

Immediately goes to calling people "kid". Typical defence from someone who has none. I was just wondering why you give a shit about people's arbitrary opinions on MAL, it's fucking stupid.
Jul 2, 2019 10:25 AM
May 2019
One of the saddest anime beach episodes if I've ever seen one...
Jul 2, 2019 11:47 AM

May 2015
Yautja said:
TsukuyomiREKT said:

Immediately goes to calling people "kid". Typical defence from someone who has none. I was just wondering why you give a shit about people's arbitrary opinions on MAL, it's fucking stupid.

Coming from the person that immediately tells me to fuck off...

Like seriously, you expect me to treat you nicely after responding like that? Yeah right. Continue caring about nothing I guess. You won't catch me whining about meaningless shit.

Jul 2, 2019 11:51 AM

Feb 2015
TsukuyomiREKT said:
Yautja said:

Like seriously, you expect me to treat you nicely after responding like that? Yeah right. Continue caring about nothing I guess.

Yea, because people who say "why do you care" or "It doesn't affect you" whenever someone has a negative opinion have the most amicable of intentions. Totally not said to or appears to be passive aggressive or pretentious. Totally not the most repeated nonresponse to any negative opinion the sender does not like.

Shoe fits pretty well on the other foot. On all counts it seems.
Jul 2, 2019 12:11 PM

Oct 2013
Yautja said:
TsukuyomiREKT said:

Like seriously, you expect me to treat you nicely after responding like that? Yeah right. Continue caring about nothing I guess.

Yea, because people who say "why do you care" or "It doesn't affect you" whenever someone has a negative opinion have the most amicable of intentions. Totally not said to or appears to be passive aggressive or pretentious. Totally not the most repeated nonresponse to any negative opinion the sender does not like.

Shoe fits pretty well on the other foot. On all counts it seems.

The way how you are acting, I thought he told you a bad word, you seriously need to calm down, I don't know why you are acting so aggressively even if you didn't like what the person said.

I hope you only act like this on the internet and not like that in real life.
Pages (14) « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Season 3 Part 2 Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Thorf - May 26, 2019

734 by lightning19 »»
Apr 12, 7:59 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Season 3 Part 2 Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 2, 2019

801 by mapachefffff »»
Apr 4, 3:19 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Season 3 Part 2 Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 19, 2019

345 by JoestarEISH_020 »»
Mar 31, 8:10 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Season 3 Part 2 Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Tsarko - May 11, 2019

369 by TheNewGuy7204 »»
Mar 28, 7:57 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Season 3 Part 2 Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 28, 2019

458 by TheNewGuy7204 »»
Mar 28, 6:59 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.