Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (9) « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 »
Jun 30, 2019 1:42 AM

Dec 2018
SheevPalpatine said:
Kish0 said:

Ok, If you may, can you tell me at which episode it was explained? Or at which episode that Daru finished upgrading the Phone Microwave ?

Episode 6 and Episode 7

After looking at those episodes I still can't find that they explained or at least shown how the Phone Microwave setting up the receiver phone's number.
He who smiles in a crisis has found someone to blame.
Jun 30, 2019 2:31 AM

May 2016
Kish0 said:
SheevPalpatine said:

Episode 6 and Episode 7

After looking at those episodes I still can't find that they explained or at least shown how the Phone Microwave setting up the receiver phone's number.

In Episode 6, Kurisu(tina) explains how the phonewave works. In Episode 7, Daru says he upgraded the phonewave. In Episode 8, at Luka's D-Mail it is shown that Daru typed in Luka's mother's pager number (which is technically a phone number) in the PC which is connected to the phonewave.
-
Jun 30, 2019 5:53 AM

Dec 2018
SheevPalpatine said:
Kish0 said:

In Episode 6, Kurisu(tina) explains how the phonewave works. In Episode 7, Daru says he upgraded the phonewave. In Episode 8, at Luka's D-Mail it is shown that Daru typed in Luka's mother's pager number (which is technically a phone number) in the PC which is connected to the phonewave.

Well that pager I thought was a special case, so it needs to be inputted by Daru. So in the end they didn't explicitly showed how it was done when setting up the receiver phone's number in the case of using phone. I bet you've played or known the VN, that's why you knew subtle things like that. Thx anyway for the explanation.
Jun 30, 2019 6:56 AM

May 2016
Kish0 said:
SheevPalpatine said:

Well that pager I thought was a special case, so it needs to be inputted by Daru. So in the end they didn't explicitly showed how it was done when setting up the receiver phone's number in the case of using phone. I bet you've played or known the VN, that's why you knew subtle things like that. Thx anyway for the explanation.

Dunno, you are the first one who complaining about this. Daru mentioned clearly that he upgraded the phonewave, and now they can send messages to EVERY phone, they don't have to attach it to the phonewave. I don't know what was your problem. They sent D-Mail to Moeka when her phone wasn't attached to the phonewave. They sent D-Mail to Luka's mother when the pager wasn't attached to the phonewave.
-
Jun 30, 2019 8:08 AM

Dec 2018
SheevPalpatine said:
Kish0 said:

Dunno, you are the first one who complaining about this. Daru mentioned clearly that he upgraded the phonewave, and now they can send messages to EVERY phone, they don't have to attach it to the phonewave. I don't know what was your problem. They sent D-Mail to Moeka when her phone wasn't attached to the phonewave. They sent D-Mail to Luka's mother when the pager wasn't attached to the phonewave.

Just know that my question has been answered.
Sep 6, 2019 6:06 AM

Mar 2013
Nooo what, they really have changed a lot of things huh. Ruka DID become a girl. They lost the IBN 5100 and it's nowhere to be found and now with Rumiho's message the moe culture of Akiba disappeared. (btw that scene with the ED song playing in the background was great). I wonder what else changed that Rintarou hasn't realized yet. Sending more d-mails it's gonna make undesirable stuff to happen probably......... This show started kinda dull but i'm glad it has improved so much and has become such a thrill to watch.
HeiizeSep 6, 2019 6:10 AM
Sep 7, 2019 3:12 PM

Jul 2015
Okarin slowly realising the horrific part of time travelling, he made the biggest mistake ever, removing moe from akiba

Sep 14, 2019 1:20 PM
Aug 2019
I'm really Confused after just watching the episode 9 that Why is the IBN5100 really so important?? If Daru managed to hack SERN without it anyway? in this episode, kurisu talks about CERNs inability to send people corporealy into the past -- something she shouldn't know, given that in the current worldline, they do not have the ibn 5100 and haven't deciphered CERNs messages? is this a mistake?
Sep 15, 2019 4:05 AM

May 2016
MehabubMac said:
I'm really Confused after just watching the episode 9 that Why is the IBN5100 really so important?? If Daru managed to hack SERN without it anyway? in this episode, kurisu talks about CERNs inability to send people corporealy into the past -- something she shouldn't know, given that in the current worldline, they do not have the ibn 5100 and haven't deciphered CERNs messages? is this a mistake?

The IBN wasn't needed to hack into SERN and reed the Jellymen reports. The IBN is needed to decrypt a certain SERN database named Echelon
-
Sep 17, 2019 12:03 AM
Aug 2019
SheevPalpatine said:
MehabubMac said:

The IBN wasn't needed to hack into SERN and reed the Jellymen reports. The IBN is needed to decrypt a certain SERN database named Echelon

But as you can see in the previous episodes like in 04 itaru hacks SERN and founds out their experiments and he found a file where it says human is dead mismatch and next comes the jellyman report and when tries to open it some kind of coding appears on the screen and daru starts reading books and he was unable to find then they would know they need IBN to hack that coding and in ep 05 they hacks that finds out what the jellyman report is, it's very clear that they needed Ibn to know about jellyman
Sep 17, 2019 12:47 AM

May 2016
MehabubMac said:
SheevPalpatine said:

But as you can see in the previous episodes like in 04 itaru hacks SERN and founds out their experiments and he found a file where it says human is dead mismatch and next comes the jellyman report and when tries to open it some kind of coding appears on the screen and daru starts reading books and he was unable to find then they would know they need IBN to hack that coding and in ep 05 they hacks that finds out what the jellyman report is, it's very clear that they needed Ibn to know about jellyman

I admit that the anime is a bit confusing at this point, but the VN is more clear about this: the IBN wasn't needed to read the reports.

In the anime, the dialogue is the next:
Daru: The details are in Jellyman's report #143.
Okabe: What is Jellyman's report?
D: How should I know? But there is a strange database in the server.
O: What is this?
D: Perhaps a programing code.

From this, I think it is clear that the Jellyman's report #143 and the the code are two entirely different things.

The IBN was needed to decrypt that code.
-
Sep 17, 2019 2:04 AM
Aug 2019
SheevPalpatine said:
MehabubMac said:

I admit that the anime is a bit confusing at this point, but the VN is more clear about this: the IBN wasn't needed to read the reports.

From this, I think it is clear that the Jellyman's report #143 and the the code are two entirely different things.

I ve seen the VN, even in that they weren't able to know the SERN'S incapability of sending a human back in time and he turns into a jellyman till they got IBN5100, they just knew that a report called jellyman Existed but they couldn't able to open it since it's a part of z program
MehabubMacSep 17, 2019 2:10 AM
Sep 17, 2019 2:26 AM

May 2016
MehabubMac said:
SheevPalpatine said:

I ve seen the VN, even in that they weren't able to know the SERN'S incapability of sending a human back in time and he turns into a jellyman till they got IBN5100, they just knew that a report called jellyman Existed but they couldn't able to open it since it's a part of z program

Again: no. The report and the database are two different things. The Z-program is not the database, the Z-program is the codename of the whole project (time travel research). In Episode 4, Daru didn't find the report yet.

If you don't believe me, ask this question at r/steinsgate. You will get the same answer.
SciADV_ManiacSep 17, 2019 2:32 AM
-
Sep 17, 2019 2:39 AM
Aug 2019
SheevPalpatine said:
MehabubMac said:

Again: no. The report and the database are two different things. The Z-program is not the database, the Z-program is the codename of the whole project (time travel research). In Episode 4, Daru didn't find the report yet.

Read the novel again, When they first find out that Human is dead mismatch it says that further details are in jellyman's report 14, Okabe asks daru What is jellyman's report ?, Daru starts typing once the question is asked but he soon clicks his tongue, and Daru replies: I can't find it in the Jack's mail we need an account with more privileges. So leaves that problem and searches for machines as Okabe requested. After searching another 15 mins he doesn't find anything about the machines.Later he discusses about how strange the database is and it's kind of buggy and some coding, So They need IBN to decrypt that code, But in episode 9 they already knew about the incapability of SERN'S sending a man alive which is not possible given that they don't have IBN 5100 in the present worldline
Sep 17, 2019 3:05 AM

May 2016
MehabubMac said:
SheevPalpatine said:

Read the novel again, When they first find out that Human is dead mismatch it says that further details are in jellyman's report 14, Okabe asks daru What is jellyman's report ?, Daru starts typing once the question is asked but he soon clicks his tongue, and Daru replies: I can't find it in the Jack's mail we need an account with more privileges. So leaves that problem and searches for machines as Okabe requested. After searching another 15 mins he doesn't find anything about the machines.Later he discusses about how strange the database is and it's kind of buggy and some coding, So They need IBN to decrypt that code, But in episode 9 they already knew about the incapability of SERN'S sending a man alive which is not possible given that they don't have IBN 5100 in the present worldline

Thank you. In this comment, you actually answered your own question.

"Daru replies: I can't find it in the Jack's mail we need an account with more privileges. So leaves that problem and searches for machines as Okabe requested."

This is the point. They can't read the reports, BECAUSE THEY NEED AN ACCOUNT WITH MORE PRIVILEGES. Not because they don't have the IBN. This is the proof that they don't need the IBN to read the report.
The database (Echelon) is a totally different thing than the report. The IBN was needed to decrypt Echelon. Echelon has nothing to do with the reports.
-
Sep 17, 2019 3:08 AM
Aug 2019
SheevPalpatine said:
MehabubMac said:

"Daru replies: I can't find it in the Jack's mail we need an account with more privileges. So leaves that problem and searches for machines as Okabe requested."

This is the point. They can't read the reports, BECAUSE THEY NEED AN ACCOUNT WITH MORE PRIVILEGES. Not because they don't have the IBN. This is the proof that they don't need the IBN to read the report.
The database (Echelon) is a totally different thing than the report. The IBN was needed to decrypt Echelon. Echelon has nothing to do with the reports.

I'm still confused since I haven't watched whole series maybe I will understand what you are saying after I complete watching the whole series, any way thank you for your time and concern my brother 👍
Sep 17, 2019 3:11 AM

May 2016
MehabubMac said:
SheevPalpatine said:

I'm still confused since I haven't watched whole series maybe I will understand what you are saying after I complete watching the whole series, any way thank you for your time and concern my brother 👍

Oh, this explains a lot. Don't worry, you will know what is the purpose of Echelon.
-
Sep 17, 2019 3:14 AM
Aug 2019
SheevPalpatine said:
MehabubMac said:

Oh, this explains a lot. Don't worry, you will know what is the purpose of Echelon.

That was a spoiler for me 😅 but I regained my interest for the anime again because of that, Thank you 👌
Nov 13, 2019 11:38 PM

Mar 2016
These characters and comedy are getting worse, to be honest.

The time travel aspect is mildly interesting, but it's still way more rudimentary than I was hoping. Hell, the concept for the Butterfly Effect was handled better even in that shitty Aston Kutcher movie. At least it was more interesting there.

So far this series is nowhere near living up to any of its hype at all. I had no idea the comedy and characters would be so utterly obnoxious, that's for sure.

The fact people think the trap became a girl or are even still hoping for it literally makes me sick. I hate the fanbase even more than I hate this anime, honestly.
CrimsonCWNov 13, 2019 11:41 PM
Life can be cruel and unfair. At worst it can traumatize and cripple you. The desire for wanting things to return to the way they were can cost everything and changes nothing. The best way is to keep moving forward, struggle on.
Anger can be powerful but can only get you so far. Let people into your life even if some of them leave you in time.

Fight. Like. Hell. For everything and everyone you love. Always.
Jan 4, 2020 6:23 PM
Apr 2018
Next episode, Rintarou gets rid of weeb culture
Apr 28, 2020 7:29 AM

Oct 2019
A few points about the first 9 episodes..

I had avoided this show until now, despite its stellar ratings here, because it involves time travel, which 99+% of the time has been handled poorly in everything I've watched or read. Nevertheless, time travel is handled quite elegantly in this anime via the "World Lines" concept. World lines (which are eerily similar to the "Quantum world" concept of Avengers Endgame, just minus the quantum bits) can even resolve the grandfather paradox : if you go back in time and kill your grandfather (before even your father is born) you will be instantly evicted from your timeline and moved to another timeline where you didn't kill him.

Your "original" timeline (which is technically a new one, since it will lack you, your father and your grandfather beyond the age when you killed him) will then branch out without your father and you, while your "new" timeline (technically your original) will carry on just like before. If you kill your grandfather again the above steps will repeat, ad infinitum. Therefore parallel timelines, if employed correctly, can avoid time paradoxes in a story.

More or less the same applies to information, which is what the show has covered until episode 9. Each time they send a D-mail to the past that creates a new World Line they leave the original (at the first episode, when the first D-mail was sent) and then the previous timelines / world lines behind them. These world lines continue on their own, but apparently there is no way to access them. And only Okabe Rintarou has a way to know the difference, because for reasons yet unknown he retains the memories from *all* the previous timelines.

Therefore the plot, particularly the time travel related plot, is very well crafted, which was frankly a very pleasant and unexpected surprise. The same does not apply to the characters though. I find myself almost constantly frustrated by how criminally irresponsible and reckless they all are - particularly Rintarou, since he's the only one that retains the memories from the other timelines. They, quite incredulously and still without even a hint of an explanation, managed to construct a freaking time travel machine yet they all treat it like a harmless child's toy.

I understand that speaking loudly and recklessly about it in public and accepting blind messages from strangers are plot devices to move the story forward. Nevertheless, that's a very poor way to move the story forward. Rintarou is supposed to be paranoid about the "Organization" yet he implausibly trusts everyone, even spooky women who communicate via text messages even face-to-face whom he knows nothing about. Quite frankly, I never expected to be satisfied so much by the time travel elements of a time travel story and yet be so disappointed by its characters - so far at least. I am a bit of of a time travel nitpicker, so after reading in reviews about how greatly the characters have been developed, I thought the reverse was going to happen...
SharpedonApr 28, 2020 8:06 AM
Apr 28, 2020 11:26 AM

May 2016
Sharpedon said:
A few points about the first 9 episodes..

I had avoided this show until now, despite its stellar ratings here, because it involves time travel, which 99+% of the time has been handled poorly in everything I've watched or read. Nevertheless, time travel is handled quite elegantly in this anime via the "World Lines" concept. World lines (which are eerily similar to the "Quantum world" concept of Avengers Endgame, just minus the quantum bits) can even resolve the grandfather paradox : if you go back in time and kill your grandfather (before even your father is born) you will be instantly evicted from your timeline and moved to another timeline where you didn't kill him.

Your "original" timeline (which is technically a new one, since it will lack you, your father and your grandfather beyond the age when you killed him) will then branch out without your father and you, while your "new" timeline (technically your original) will carry on just like before. If you kill your grandfather again the above steps will repeat, ad infinitum. Therefore parallel timelines, if employed correctly, can avoid time paradoxes in a story.

More or less the same applies to information, which is what the show has covered until episode 9. Each time they send a D-mail to the past that creates a new World Line they leave the original (at the first episode, when the first D-mail was sent) and then the previous timelines / world lines behind them. These world lines continue on their own, but apparently there is no way to access them. And only Okabe Rintarou has a way to know the difference, because for reasons yet unknown he retains the memories from *all* the previous timelines.

All I can say that your interpretation is incorrect at some major points. Saying more would be spoiler, so just keep going on.

Sharpedon said:

Therefore the plot, particularly the time travel related plot, is very well crafted, which was frankly a very pleasant and unexpected surprise. The same does not apply to the characters though. I find myself almost constantly frustrated by how criminally irresponsible and reckless they all are - particularly Rintarou, since he's the only one that retains the memories from the other timelines. They, quite incredulously and still without even a hint of an explanation, managed to construct a freaking time travel machine yet they all treat it like a harmless child's toy.

I understand that speaking loudly and recklessly about it in public and accepting blind messages from strangers are plot devices to move the story forward. Nevertheless, that's a very poor way to move the story forward. Rintarou is supposed to be paranoid about the "Organization" yet he implausibly trusts everyone, even spooky women who communicate via text messages even face-to-face whom he knows nothing about. Quite frankly, I never expected to be satisfied so much by the time travel elements of a time travel story and yet be so disappointed by its characters - so far at least. I am a bit of of a time travel nitpicker, so after reading in reviews about how greatly the characters have been developed, I thought the reverse was going to happen...

That's the point. Okabe is an immature chuunnibyou, and this will lead to very serious problems in the next few episodes. And Okabe will have serious character development too.
-
Jul 5, 2020 5:34 PM
穂乃果は神

Oct 2015
I caught that Super Sonico reference! Nitroplus verse...
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 3, 2020 6:24 AM
Oct 2019
Oh DAMNN!! The ending scene was too much damn awesome!!
Like the way they made it was totally masterpiece. It was a turnover.
Aug 5, 2020 4:37 AM

Jul 2020
Things are starting to get messy for Okabe. And Ruka did really became a girl base on the uniform “he’s” wearing?! Well, that’s kinda absurd 🤷‍♀️

And base on the explanation above, so the IBN doesn’t have anything do with their discovery of SERN’s Jellyman experiments? I can’t stop wondering about that after Okabe discovered that they didn’t have the IBN.

Well, things are getting really interesting but I still find it too slow.
Aug 5, 2020 10:55 AM

May 2016
Soraaaxii said:

And base on the explanation above, so the IBN doesn’t have anything do with their discovery of SERN’s Jellyman experiments? I can’t stop wondering about that after Okabe discovered that they didn’t have the IBN.

No, the IBN is not needed at all for the JellyMan reports. The IBN is needed to decypher that cryptic database which is a separate thing from the reports. Re-watch that part with more attention.
-
Aug 5, 2020 7:21 PM

Jul 2020
SheevPalpatine said:
Soraaaxii said:

No, the IBN is not needed at all for the JellyMan reports. The IBN is needed to decypher that cryptic database which is a separate thing from the reports. Re-watch that part with more attention.

Thanks for the input. So the cryptic database will be discovered in later episode I guess.
SoraaaxiiAug 5, 2020 7:25 PM
Sep 1, 2020 11:43 PM
Sep 2020
This episode is infuriating. For a man as smart as the mad scientist there's no way in hell he would be peer pressured into letting farris send a Dmail without knowing the contents! It could be something that changes the whole planet. This almost makes me not want to continue this anime if they're going to be making such stupidly ignorant decisions causing their own drama and problems as a result SMH. I had hope for this anime :/
Sep 3, 2020 10:46 AM

May 2016
Animeman90 said:
This episode is infuriating. For a man as smart as the mad scientist there's no way in hell he would be peer pressured into letting farris send a Dmail without knowing the contents! It could be something that changes the whole planet. This almost makes me not want to continue this anime if they're going to be making such stupidly ignorant decisions causing their own drama and problems as a result SMH. I had hope for this anime :/

I think you misunderstood Okabe. He is not a mad scientist, and he is definitely not that smart. He is just an immature kid with delusions.
-
Sep 7, 2020 10:42 AM

Oct 2013
With each episode this anime gets better and more intriguing! I loved the way it shows the Butterfly Effect in relation with messing with the past and how changing seemingly unimportant decisions might affect the present/future.
Oct 2, 2020 11:21 AM
Mar 2020
I just realized why its "always" him that remembers, its not. its just our story is following the one of infinite possibilitys were its him over and over again
Could be wrong ofc since I havent seen the entire thing yet.
Dec 21, 2020 8:23 AM
Apr 2016
Rewatch here:

I found it absolutely ludicrous that Okabe let Faris send a d-mail 10 years into the past without checking its contents, as if he didn't know that they can alter the past in an unintended and irreversible way.
Dec 21, 2020 5:45 PM

May 2016
xeonite said:
Rewatch here:

I found it absolutely ludicrous that Okabe let Faris send a d-mail 10 years into the past without checking its contents, as if he didn't know that they can alter the past in an unintended and irreversible way.

This is what makes Okabe so realistic. He is just an immature teenager after all, who thinks that this is just a game...
-
Dec 21, 2020 6:08 PM
Apr 2016
SheevPalpatine said:
xeonite said:
Rewatch here:

This is what makes Okabe so realistic. He is just an immature teenager after all, who thinks that this is just a game...
I agree with that sentiment, but I do also believe that he went a bit too far with this one — calling it a little unrealistic, but it is not enough to be dubbed a plot-hole or anything.
Mar 16, 2021 10:01 PM

Jul 2019
That last scene always give me chills
Mar 31, 2021 9:50 AM

Feb 2019
Kirisu is a memelord.

And HOLY SHIT, the last scene is absolutely epic and goosebumps inducing. Epic moment when Okabe realizes Akiba has changed completely, and how much a mess he has gotten into. Things are going epic from here.
Based_DepartmentMar 31, 2021 9:55 AM
Based Certified.
I love anime armpits.
Mar 31, 2021 9:57 AM

Dec 2020
The ending of this episode will never not give me chills
Apr 5, 2021 10:42 AM
Jun 2016
So Feyris' family is rich, huh? Still, I think it's a little cool that she works in a maid cafe. Just shows how passionate she is.

I'm think a D-mail is worth more than an old computer? I believe Okabe has a say to know what Feyris sent. But yeah, you can see that Daru and Mayushii are biased towards Feyris, lol.

Well, I can feel the pace starting to pick up, especially with the scene as the ED starts. Hopefully, next episode would pick it up even more.
Jun 15, 2021 12:37 PM
Jul 2018
I feel so bad for Okarin. He's trying his utmost hardest to understand the time machine and all these wAiFuS keep swooping in and asking to use it. Okarin just can't keep up with all the changes. Every time he tries to understand something by using a D-mail, things devolve or digress.
In the end I just felt so bad for Okarin. He's so stressed out, placed at the expense of all the other people finding out about the time machine and IBN.

It doesn't help that no one respects his mad scientist persona. The least they could do is humor him sometimes. Poor Okarin on the phone with Kurisu.

Faris is just another one of the many characters I dislike from this show. 😅 Never have I had such a large dislike-to-like ratio for an anime. I think this is a good anime, but most of the characters just aren't my cup of tea.
Jun 30, 2021 4:23 PM

Apr 2018
I fucking died laughing AGAIN.
Rin; ''You're our ally, I'm always here for you, I'll listen''
Misake: ''Okabe...''
Rin: *EVIL LAUGHH* YOU FELL FOR IT!

Makise and Okabe are the best duo in anime IMO
Their conversation is always so fucking funny xD

I didn't pay a lot of attention to the buildings but it seems like everything in the town changed. ''butterfly effect'', timelie divides in more and more. Interesting..

“You yourself have to change first, or nothing will change for you!”
'
Jul 2, 2021 7:29 AM

May 2020
This time seems like it's Faris' fault
Jul 13, 2021 1:59 PM
Jul 2018
I must have been watching blindfolded the first time, this show is so much better than I remember. This reveal didn't hit that hard the first time but man it got my heart pumping this time around.
Aug 18, 2021 9:19 PM
Aug 2021
wow i guess steins gate is picking up pace
Aug 19, 2021 12:39 PM
Jan 2020
As soon as feyris refused to show his mail,i knew something bad will happen, because without knowing what the mail is, okarin will have no clue what has change and since he is the only one remember what happened before traveling through time, it will make it hard for him to find the change, as he said there might be changes that he doesnt even know and that will lead to something bad nor good.
Oct 12, 2021 7:52 PM

Jan 2021
Okabe realized the consequences of altering the past have pilled up and it was a huge mistake not reading or getting the reason why the message was being sent
Apr 21, 2022 4:23 PM

Jun 2020
how did feryis know abt the d mail when making a trade with okarin, i thought she only knew about the vague time machine aspect of the machine but no specific terms
May 10, 2022 6:42 PM
Jan 2022
Oh damn, this just got serious. I knew shit was going to go down when in the previous episode had "Chaos Theory" in the title, I am not going to pretend I am a super intelligent physicist who knows exactly what it all means but I know Chaos Theory can be pretty bad, definitely seems like Okabe messed up big time here...
Aug 29, 2022 10:36 AM
Apr 2020
It was good not gonna lie.
Oct 14, 2022 10:00 PM

May 2022
another crazy episode, I wonder what was going on with Kurisu in the beginning with that phone call and then crying in front of Rintarou. Most importantly, the IBN 5100 isn't in their world line which is rather unfortunate, thanks to the butterfly effect, where every D-mail causes one change after another. Feyris' message caused big change again, this time the TV store is gone.
Oct 14, 2022 10:29 PM

May 2016
AwesomeAli2832 said:
another crazy episode, I wonder what was going on with Kurisu in the beginning with that phone call and then crying in front of Rintarou. Most importantly, the IBN 5100 isn't in their world line which is rather unfortunate, thanks to the butterfly effect, where every D-mail causes one change after another. Feyris' message caused big change again, this time the TV store is gone.

No, the TV store is not gone. You are confusing something.

Mayuri says there is no Toranoana (a shop where you can buy doujins) in Akihabara, which Okabe founds weird since Akiba is the "Meccah of Otaku". Then he points to a place that there it is, but instead of Toranoana, there is some random electronics store there. You'll know what this means later...
-
Pages (9) « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Steins;Gate Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

saxophone15 - Apr 26, 2011

241 by GatchiShoppo »»
Apr 20, 4:33 PM

Poll: » Steins;Gate Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

LadyOrihime - Aug 30, 2011

804 by MrNobodyFN123 »»
Apr 18, 7:26 PM

Poll: » Steins;Gate Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Samu-tan - Apr 3, 2011

550 by Dyphz »»
Apr 17, 12:00 AM

Poll: » Steins;Gate Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

shanimebib - Sep 13, 2011

1825 by fentphantom »»
Apr 12, 12:02 AM

Poll: » Steins;Gate Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

zimno - May 17, 2011

309 by DmtTrean »»
Apr 9, 12:33 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.