Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (11) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »
Jun 27, 2019 4:39 AM

Dec 2017
FreezePeach said:
BlackLatias said:

Would you have read correctly, I did say I didn't want them to include it, but rather leave it out, you should read better.
I only mentioned the LN because I prefered how they did it there.

Nope, "not including" was your second choice: "the anime just did it really bad, I'd rather not have her in his party now, since they changed so much", cramming this crap in - the first.

Note that you are complaining about changes "they changed so much" AND suggest to drop one of the character from the story (changing it much more) in the same exact sentence. It was unreasonable before, now it is just dumb.

Again, reading correctly would help out a lot, but luckily I also don't care about your opinion as well, have a nice day, lol.

Again, I read it correctly, it is your problem that you have no idea what you want, that's why it is difficult to care.

Oh dear, here we go again. Yes, they changed a lot, in the whole series and throughout the last episode, I didn't like it. I said I would've liked it done differently, nothing more, why do you feel the need to discuss MY opinion, if you said in your last post that 'fortunately no one cares'?

It's not like anyone of the staff is going to read through this topic and I don't expect them to change it (why even, it seems like a lot of people DID like it and that's great, good for them!). This is a discussion topic and I said what I liked and didn't, you disagree, fine, and I don't need or want you to care, so drop it please.
You're just going to bend my words your way anyway, so there's no need to get into this any further.
Jun 27, 2019 4:50 AM
Jan 2012
I demand a remake on Cal mira arc!! Rishia recruitment came rushed and she doesn't deserve this!
Jun 27, 2019 5:14 AM

May 2012
EmperorAlfred said:
It's easy to see the flaws of this show just by nitpicking, and then shitting on it 24/7, I never understand people who rate it as low as 2/10 but then continued watching it till the end. Anyway, the show is good, it has a good premise, Naofumi is a good character with tact and personality, not soulless.

Anyway, it was a good show. 8/10

it is worse than most sao series. still better then alicization tho.

can someone help me, why the scythe hero helped them clearing the wave?
if you want good story, read novel. if you want good graphic, read manga. anime is beyond that.
Jun 27, 2019 5:18 AM

May 2018
sora2eugene said:
EmperorAlfred said:
It's easy to see the flaws of this show just by nitpicking, and then shitting on it 24/7, I never understand people who rate it as low as 2/10 but then continued watching it till the end. Anyway, the show is good, it has a good premise, Naofumi is a good character with tact and personality, not soulless.

"it is worse than most sao series. still better then alicization tho." : SAO is overrated and overhyped. Yes I have used a username but my point stands. Hero shield is way much better than SAO.

- The Scythe hero was killing time so that Glassy can appear. In addition, you can say he was still a partnership with the shield hero and favour wise.

"Don't give up after failing just twice.
We'll be able to do it next time.
Failure is the stepping stone to success."

Jun 27, 2019 5:25 AM
Jan 2019
did just Raphtalia kiss Naofumi?

and Filo want one to?

that was unexpected i want to die
Jun 27, 2019 5:29 AM

Jun 2017
sora2eugene said:
EmperorAlfred said:

Nah, I'd rather accept that you call it bad rather than saying that it's worse than SAO. Kirito can't even compare to Naofumi. Naofumi isn't overpowered for no reason like Kirito and isn't mister nice guy like him because he can't be anything else. Though, to be fair, I kinda liked the first half of the first season of SAO.
“What do you do when there is an evil you cannot defeat by just means? Do you stain your hands with evil to destroy evil? Or do you remain steadfastly just and righteous even if it means surrendering to evil?”
― Lelouch Vi Britannia
Jun 27, 2019 5:33 AM

May 2012
Kirito201811 said:
"it is worse than most sao series. still better then alicization tho." : SAO is overrated and overhyped. Yes I have used a username but my point stands. Hero shield is way much better than SAO.

- The Scythe hero was killing time so that Glassy can appear. In addition, you can say he was still a partnership with the shield hero and favour wise.

i am talking not just story-wise, but more into animation-wise. both anime (especially alicization) is a turn-based action anime where the protagonist and their opponent take turn shouting skills without any proper fight. which in this case, sao is faaaarrrr better as they still have decent swordfight instead of light beam even from a sword that's supposed to be slicing (if not, why not just make it 3 bow heroes and a shield hero lol)

about the scythe hero, i was talking about the whale that he killed. won't it be more beneficial for him to let the whale go rampant?
if you want good story, read novel. if you want good graphic, read manga. anime is beyond that.
Jun 27, 2019 5:34 AM

Feb 2014
Although the pacing was a little too quick at times, the final episode was still good. The battle between Glass and Naofumi was very enjoyable and thankfully, with the help of our luckless girl, Lecia, she gave Naofumi a big help, not just by preventing him from using his wrath shield, but the fruit bombs were enough to make Glass too tipsy to fight on, so she, L'arc and Therese all retreated.

Either way, the rest of the episode was pretty enjoyable, too. Lecia played a big part in Naofumi's fight, but some bastard on her team framed her for something she didn't do and Itsuki was unsurprisingly retarded enough to believe the lies and booted the luckless girl out of the team. Filo found Lecia in the water and took her to Naofumi, who gave her the second chance she needed by letting her join his team. Nicely done. =)

Naofumi's now the lord of the domain that includes Raphtalia's hometown and the rebuilding work into the area was starting to show really well, too. The hug that Raphtalia gave to Naofumi was very cute, though. =3

Overall, I enjoyed this show from start to finish. There was some drawbacks at times, though, from the annoying Bitch/Slut to most of the arc regarding the Pope being lackluster.

Aside from that, the soundtrack was great, Naofumi's group, Melty included, was easily the most enjoyable characters and the visuals held up most of the time, too,. While it doesn't top Slime that finished 3 months ago in terms of overall quality and enjoyment, I'll still give Shield Hero an 8/10. If a second season gets announced someday, I'll be back to watch it all. For now, I'll check out the manga or light novel. =)
Meta_YoshiJun 27, 2019 5:48 AM
Jun 27, 2019 5:47 AM
Jun 2019
I love it, even if it had some disappointing moments, I still love it
I really liked the part where they played both the ending songs at the end, it was actually pretty nostalgic since this anime has been airing for 6 months
8.5/10 for me
Raphtalia, Filo, Melty, Naofumi, until we meet again
Hope it gets a season 2 with a better adaptation
Jun 27, 2019 5:53 AM

Aug 2012
I feel like there two kinds of people who watched this show, those kind who generally just watch something and judge it as it is.
And those who read what its about and has wild drug like fantasies what epic madness its going to be only to end up massively disappointed because it did not turn out exactly as they wanted it to.
"Wise men speak because they have something to say; Fools because they have to say something."
- Plato
Jun 27, 2019 6:06 AM

Jan 2012
Beautiful finale, it has been such a journey up until this point.
I'll cherish these moments forever and miss Naofumi's party so much.
Sayonara~
Jun 27, 2019 6:33 AM
Apr 2016
quercifolia said:
papsoshea said:
A top contender for worst anime of the year. What an underwhelming finale bout with Glass zzzz and gathering the loli waifu baits. 2.5/10

>worst anime of the year
>rated over 8/10

Despite the desperate outpouring of sarcastic negative reviews by bitter sad trolls, this show is doing fine both in ratings and popularity.

Why are you even here? If you dislike it so much, go watch something you actually enjoy. Like Sword Art Online.

/waves

Goodbye Glass. I never really knew you and don't really care that you're gone. please don't return

It's all good bro, think of it as a good thing because this show is rated 8/10 and apparently a contender for worst show this season. Meaning we had a great season this year. 👌
Jun 27, 2019 6:35 AM
Apr 2016
quercifolia said:
papsoshea said:
A top contender for worst anime of the year. What an underwhelming finale bout with Glass zzzz and gathering the loli waifu baits. 2.5/10

>worst anime of the year
>rated over 8/10

Despite the desperate outpouring of sarcastic negative reviews by bitter sad trolls, this show is doing fine both in ratings and popularity.

Why are you even here? If you dislike it so much, go watch something you actually enjoy. Like Sword Art Online.

/waves

Goodbye Glass. I never really knew you and don't really care that you're gone. please don't return

It's a good thing, if this show is rated 8/10 and is a contender for the worst show of the season then we really had a great season lmao
Jun 27, 2019 8:23 AM

Aug 2018
It ended.
Wasted Potential: The Animation.
4/10
Jun 27, 2019 8:28 AM

May 2018
sora2eugene said:

i am talking not just story-wise, but more into animation-wise. both anime (especially alicization) is a turn-based action anime where the protagonist and their opponent take turn shouting skills without any proper fight. which in this case, sao is faaaarrrr better as they still have decent swordfight instead of light beam even from a sword that's supposed to be slicing (if not, why not just make it 3 bow heroes and a shield hero lol)

about the scythe hero, i was talking about the whale that he killed. won't it be more beneficial for him to let the whale go rampant?

ANimation and story were both good. Can you please elobarte?

You can see from the start, the shield hero has gained a lot of knowledge compared to the three heros when they were a newb back then .

Regarding the scythe hero, he does still feels the shield hero is a partner/friend to him. You can say its like a 50%

Jun 27, 2019 8:29 AM

May 2018
AlucardNoYuuutsu said:
It ended.
4/10

WHy was it a wasted potential? were you expecting something along the lines of SAO?

Jun 27, 2019 8:32 AM

Aug 2018
Kirito201811 said:
AlucardNoYuuutsu said:
It ended.
4/10

WHy was it a wasted potential? were you expecting something along the lines of SAO?

I didn't watch SAO...
The first episodes made me think that the series would be something different, but it became a boring series with nothing special in it.
Jun 27, 2019 8:44 AM

Mar 2018
Beautiful ending, I cried watching Raphtalia crying T - T
Jun 27, 2019 8:49 AM

May 2018
AlucardNoYuuutsu said:
Kirito201811 said:

I didn't watch SAO...
The first episodes made me think that the series would be something different, but it became a boring series with nothing special in it.

The series became boring. It showed the shield hero became from zero to hero again and how he manages to learn

Jun 27, 2019 8:58 AM
Jul 2018
Finally ended. I'm gonna stick with reading the manga but I don't see myself picking this series up again when it has a 2nd season like all the other isekai.
Jun 27, 2019 9:10 AM
Jul 2013
Ah i hope the anime continues ><
Feels bad ><
Jun 27, 2019 10:34 AM
Jul 2017
Lol, is Rapthalia pregnant now?
Jun 27, 2019 10:35 AM

Nov 2013
The hint at romance at the end and the interesting concept of adventuring different fantasy worlds is enough for me to pick up the LN. I did like the main characters, but was mostly disappointed in the amount of time the plot wasted on the uninteresting side characters and can't forget the bad animation in fight scenes, seriously every monster in this show was in CG.

I give it a 5/10, still better than most isekai anime, but was mostly annoyed from the start of the second half up until the final few episodes. Will look forward to reading the LN to see how it handles the further development of plot and characters though.
Jun 27, 2019 10:52 AM
Jun 2019
Personally I think that the anime had some really good adaptations of the manga and LN, and some parts that they could've done better and gone into more detail (I can think of a few adaptations that could've gone better of the top of my head). The only episode I dislike is the last episode because of that shipping of Raph and Naofumi (that just doesn't happen anyway get the fan dreams outta here) and the massive skip to the resurrection of the village - it really didn't flow well for me.

Other then that, great anime. Hope for a season 2, though I wish Naofumi was portrayed as a little more savage. It would've made for some really great contrast for season 2 and personally, make the situation more realistic.

I understand why some people were disappointed as the manga adaptation of the LN is 👌 and people were hoping for the anime to match up to that standard, but come on, making an anime series flow is a pretty difficult thing to do and they did a decent job overall.

8/10.
HahanokillJun 27, 2019 10:56 AM
Jun 27, 2019 11:09 AM
Demon of Hatred

Feb 2015
Chadowkiller110 said:
cchigu said:
Pretty shitty show, not gonna lie. As shitty as the manga and web novel. Hope this shit never gets a season 2.

3/10

ef you hate it that much why you whatched 25 episode of it ? couldn't you just dropt it ?
Its true that this adaptation isn't that good but it wasn't that bad actually ef you hate an anime don't bother yourself to whatch it every one have his own type and taste
You got 25 chance to drop this anime and go to search another one I don't know why haters waste there time just to finich something they don't like from the begin
I actually enjoyed this show I give it 8/10
Ah, I don't like dropping anime and as for my taste I don't have an inclination towards anything particular. I just watch stuff randomly and sit through all of it. But it seems that my hatred towards isekai genre is increasing with ever increasing loads of bullshit shows like this and Kenja no Mago.
"Life is too bitter, so coffee, at least should be sweet..." - Hikigaya Hachiman (Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Come wa Machigatte Iru)
Jun 27, 2019 11:48 AM
Mar 2019
Feel bad
Wait for new season2
😎😎😎😎😎
Jun 27, 2019 11:50 AM
May 2013
really enjoying this anime. 8/10 overall.

idk why some ppl so hate this anime.. they need go to outside the house and get some life lol.

ken no mago is trash compare to this.
Jun 27, 2019 11:56 AM
May 2013
Kirito201811 said:
Anyone saying this anime is OVERRATED or bad must be a newb to anime or wants a story like "Your Name".

agree. they dont fvcking know anime like this is rarely these days
Jun 27, 2019 12:17 PM

Apr 2013
easily a 9 well started, and well ended.
Also big hopes for season 2!

#MoreFitoria
Jun 27, 2019 12:38 PM

May 2012
The only bad thing about this episode is that they did not announce 2nd season

I loved this show a lot from start to finish. 8/10
Jun 27, 2019 12:56 PM

Nov 2014
Solid ending to a solid series. It kinda lost direction somewhere in middle, but the state it's left in - no more angst, just isekai with somewhat interesting plot about Waves - is what seems to work the best. I'd gladly watch 2nd season of that, tho won't bother with reading source.
Jun 27, 2019 1:19 PM
Dec 2017
Why didn't they mention the green-haired-girl's dirty little secret? Guess we'll need to wait for the manga and light novels to have enough of the plot for a second season adaptation.
Jun 27, 2019 1:26 PM
May 2019
Definitely a better than average Isekai, but all these whinny bitches just "have" to complain.
Jun 27, 2019 2:43 PM

Aug 2018
this one started quite differently and interesting but imo it devolved into any other generic shonen...
I think I don't know wtf I'm doing. Maybe. Probably.

Jun 27, 2019 3:02 PM

Oct 2014
Yeah... I missed that kiss when I watched it. Watching it back it's clearly as kiss. Loved the show!
Jun 27, 2019 3:32 PM

Feb 2010
this series had pretty good potential but it was until that shitty church war... after that it all went downhill imo. i hope it doesnt get 2nd season.

𝓜𝔂𝓐𝓷𝓲𝓶𝓮𝓛𝓲𝓼𝓽

The inner sea of the planet. The platform of the watchtower. From the edge of paradise you shall hear my words.
Your story shall be full of blessings. ━Let only those without sin pass. "Garden of Avalon"!
Jun 27, 2019 4:07 PM

Nov 2018
Hmm was an okay-to-decent series overall which could be better if there weren't so many annoying characters who can't even apologize.
Jun 27, 2019 4:17 PM
Feb 2017
The series was ok. First few episodes felt easily a 9/10, but quickly fell into genericness. 6/10 for me, I wouldn't mind seeing season 2 although the ending felt like a closure to the show.
MegaStrideNov 19, 2020 8:41 PM
Jun 27, 2019 4:31 PM

Mar 2008
so many haters in the comments lol I always wonder why they watch whole series of something they hate and call garbage, don't they have anything better to do? do they watch everything and focus on the tiniest details just to complain on MAL afterwards? I can't imagine finishing a series I hate, what's the point? to get angry? all those "hope this season never gets a second season" comments are ridiculous bc it makes it sound as if they'll be forced to watch it. lmao haters have such sad lives, I pity them tbh
do yourself and other people a favour and just drop stuff you don't like? :v why waste time on something you hate when you could spend it on something you love.
Jun 27, 2019 4:43 PM

Jan 2019
This was good show in my opinion, specially if we compared with your average modern Isekai. I like that the MC was not really your generic super nice God-mode kirito clone dude. Sure the guy is OP, but not as OP as the Kenja no mago kid as example.

If I could pick some negatives about this anime, it would be the bad cgi and poor character development in the other heroes. It would been cool to see the other heroes become more powerful, even if they remain being douche bags. It would also been cool to see more from Glass and L'Arc, since those 2 characters seem to have a more valid reason to be villians.

Aside from all the flaws it was still an enjoyable show for me.
Jun 27, 2019 4:56 PM

May 2012
EmperorAlfred said:
Nah, I'd rather accept that you call it bad rather than saying that it's worse than SAO. Kirito can't even compare to Naofumi. Naofumi isn't overpowered for no reason like Kirito and isn't mister nice guy like him because he can't be anything else. Though, to be fair, I kinda liked the first half of the first season of SAO.

well, if you are talking about characterization, then yes. kirito is op and playboy af (even tho you can say naofumi is one as well lol. and both character were hated by their surrounding too. i just realized that. kirito under the "beater" name, and naofumi under the "shield hero" name).

but even so, i still think sao is better. at least they dont go halfway on making kirito op. also because i think shield hero's character is well, too shallow if i might say. i dont find any reason for the shield hero to be so salty over the princess incident and the hate shown by the community towards him. even he is not showing respect to the queen that has helped him. but instead he trusted this new guy he just met that ended up becoming his nemesis.

Kirito201811 said:
ANimation and story were both good. Can you please elobarte?

You can see from the start, the shield hero has gained a lot of knowledge compared to the three heros when they were a newb back then .

Regarding the scythe hero, he does still feels the shield hero is a partner/friend to him. You can say its like a 50%

you said the animation is good? maybe you have not watched fullmetal alchemist or fate/series. thats some real action fantasy anime. not some turn-based action wannabe anime like this or sao. dont get me wrong. i have no problem regarding the story at all. i really liked the story. but not the characterization, animation, and sfx.

maybe you can defend shield hero as a good anime if you can explain how their light beam fighting scene is decent. even not in the fighting scene it is worse than some other animes. there are far too many frame i wish they could have added to mention. if you dont think so, maybe you are not watching enough movie to understand how good movie works. but well, i do admit the images (per frame) itself is very good and i dont find any drops in quality (or maybe could not cause i couldn't find as many drops in opm 2nd season as other viewers).
Jun 27, 2019 5:03 PM

May 2018
cchigu said:
Chadowkiller110 said:

ef you hate it that much why you whatched 25 episode of it ? couldn't you just dropt it ?
Its true that this adaptation isn't that good but it wasn't that bad actually ef you hate an anime don't bother yourself to whatch it every one have his own type and taste
You got 25 chance to drop this anime and go to search another one I don't know why haters waste there time just to finich something they don't like from the begin
I actually enjoyed this show I give it 8/10
Ah, I don't like dropping anime and as for my taste I don't have an inclination towards anything particular. I just watch stuff randomly and sit through all of it. But it seems that my hatred towards isekai genre is increasing with ever increasing loads of bullshit shows like this and Kenja no Mago.

Well I gotta agree With you that most of isekai animes are almost the same
They were full of harem and stupidly op main characters like kenja of majo and Isekai Maou to Shoukan
But some of them did it good Like konosuba / youjo senki /overlord/Rezero
I believe that there is hope in this genre
anyway I respect your opinion and thanks for the reply
Have a good day.

Jun 27, 2019 5:42 PM

Oct 2013
hiraishinx said:
"Story of shield hero just beginning" hope they put this sentence as hint for planning another season :)

I have exactly the same hopes. Who knows? Maybe it was indeed a hint telling us that Season 2 will be released one day? :)
Jun 27, 2019 6:30 PM
Nov 2018
This feels a bit like Darling in the Franxx a year ago. A show you greatly enjoy at first, but when it's over you can't recommend it to people.

Though it's not exactly the same. With Franxx it was the absurd twist in the last few episodes that ruined it. With this one, the last episodes were better than the middle - the end fight should have come earlier. I started souring on this when they spent episode after episode on Raphtalia's backstory, with a Guest of the Week culminating in a dinosaur and then a bird queen. On and on it went with not a wave in sight.

The fall of the king and princess should have come earlier. And without the ridiculous "Let's give the murdering traitors insulting NAMES as punishment!" That's about as bad as Franxx suddenly turning into a space anime with Zero Two becoming a giant spaceship with a bridal veil.

In other words, "missed opportunity" describes the show. When people ask that tired question, "Why do you watch it if you don't like it?", the answer is that you can like the concept but not how it was handled. And that if you have started a story you still want to see it through - it doesn't take up that much time per week after all.

I would have actually much preferred this to stay dark, like in the first episodes. I would have enjoyed seeing slavery remain instead of the constant "look how nice we can be to the Fur Ears!" For once, recognize that in all human history there was slavery and serfdom until the Western empires forced Ottomans and Chinese and Indians to stop. Just let it be in the story, like in Rome the TV Series. And I would have loved to see the Shield Hero and perhaps an exiled queen lead a rebellion against the king, instead of the queen just having been on a trip and returning like an easy Deus ex Machina. Again, missed opportunity.
Jun 27, 2019 6:32 PM

Nov 2011
SSL443 said:
Oh no... they have to leave all the fighting to Naofumi Emotani. Will our embattled hero be able to pull through in the face of overwhelming odds??? Nevermind, he leveled up and has a new asspull shield that lets him win on easy mode. Great character development.

The shot of Glass's world is probably one of the only remotely interesting things in this entire series. That is the mood that this show should have had - a real sense of urgency, stakes, and sacrifice. Not an inane, contrived political "intrigue" plot that had nothing to do with anything, and resulted in zero development of any character.

As it is, this new conflict of heroes trying to kill one another in order to save their respective worlds might have been an interesting premise if executed well, but the timing is completely botched. Why bring this in a couple episodes from the end of the series? Why not make this the entire series to begin with?

Instead, and just like everything else in this sad excuse for a show, the pacing is wrong, these characters are underdeveloped, and the plot is filled with conveniences to ensure that everything turns out okay for the main cast.

Nothing with the core cast has improved, either, even in the final episode of this mess. Raphtalia's motivation still makes no sense. Just defeating the waves isn't going to stop bad things from happening to people - especially when slavery is still legal. Speaking of which...

Naofumi wanting to become the lord of the lolis also makes no sense. Up to this point he has resisted doing anything remotely altruistic, and he's still going on about going back to his life as a worthless otaku shut-in. The show hasn't demonstrated any character development to explain a change of heart. "Meeting you helped me find meaning in fighting the waves." You mean buying a child slave in order to get revenge on women in general for being falsely accused of rape? Yeah, let's call that "meeting".

I guess if there is one consistent thing about this show, it's the shallow and under-developed characters. "Naoufumi-sama!!!" Good god.

This has to be one of the most overrated anime that I've ever seen, with absolutely the most rabid, braindead fanbase I've ever encountered. Hopefully the BD sales will be bad enough that there will be no second season.

God I seriously hope that there isn't a second season if they're just going to shit on the source material by taking massive chunks of later volumes and putting them where they don't fit. The whole thing about rebuilding the village happens several volumes from where the show ends, which is book 5, and the reward, logic, and reasoning as to why rebuilding the village is important, is not explained/decided on until book 10.
Jun 27, 2019 6:36 PM
Nov 2015
i was disapointed litlle i was expecting that he would fully berserk without stoping him this time,destroying everything in sight alies enemies everything that moves bit no.i want slap that one who stoped him now
Jun 27, 2019 6:47 PM

Dec 2016
Demyx_IX said:
God I seriously hope that there isn't a second season if they're just going to shit on the source material by taking massive chunks of later volumes and putting them where they don't fit. The whole thing about rebuilding the village happens several volumes from where the show ends, which is book 5, and the reward, logic, and reasoning as to why rebuilding the village is important, is not explained/decided on until book 10.

It definitely makes no sense here, it's obviously just a way to get some kind of closure and wrap up the series with a feel-good moment.
Jun 27, 2019 6:49 PM

Oct 2015
I would've given this anime 8 when it started out and didn't want anyone soiling it. But after that Pope incident, I saw it as trash and didn't try to move forward from that. Well done in trying to bait me for season 2 with that conflicted hero shit, it won't work on this person! Yeah it was popular, but it was just that POPULAR- for me towards the middle and the end. But I will miss Filo though, she kept me watching or I would've dropped it.

I will watch season 2 if there is only trash worse than it in that season, but I won't miss. I will remember it though if we cross paths.

6/10.
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

Jun 27, 2019 7:05 PM

Jul 2017
Good finale to an underwhelming series though.

However, the fight between Glass and Naofumi felt short. Next wave...next season maybe?

And then...reconstruction and the "kiss"...
Uh...ok...

At least this final episode gave closure to a new journey for Naofumi, Raphtalia and others.

Really don't foresee a 2nd season. Ending felt hamfisted.
Jun 27, 2019 10:14 PM

Jul 2014
I enjoyed this series a lot, sure, there are some things I didn't particularly like but it was a series I looked forward to every week. So after six months with it, I'm going to miss Wednesdays with the Shield Hero.

Something that I find curious is that I didn't have a best girl/waifu in this series, like Raphtalia was nice but it never really caught my attention. Hell, I think I liked Lecia more with just the little bits she had or even Glass in this episode.
SkyLETVJun 27, 2019 10:17 PM
Pages (11) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - May 8, 2019

236 by SanessyAdversary »»
Yesterday, 7:06 AM

Poll: » Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari Episode 17 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 1, 2019

292 by SanessyAdversary »»
Apr 23, 8:46 PM

Poll: » Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 24, 2019

270 by SanessyAdversary »»
Apr 23, 6:36 AM

Poll: » Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari Episode 15 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 17, 2019

355 by SanessyAdversary »»
Apr 22, 9:49 PM

Poll: » Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari Episode 14 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Apr 10, 2019

190 by SanessyAdversary »»
Apr 22, 6:17 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.