Forum Settings
Forums

TV Anime 'Machikado Mazoku' Announces Additional Cast

New
Jun 21, 2019 9:31 AM

Mar 2013
The official website for J.C.Staff's TV anime adaptation of Izumo Ito's Machikado Mazoku manga revealed four additional cast members and a commercial on Friday. The anime will air on July 12 on TBS, followed by BS-TBS on July 14.

Cast
Anri Sata: Sayaka Senbongi (Koutetsujou no Kabaneri)
Shion Ogura: Ayaka Suwa (Tanaka-kun wa Itsumo Kedaruge)
Ryouko Yoshida: Hitomi Ohwada (Shirobako)
Seiko Yoshida: Sayaka Ohara (Fairy Tail: Final Series)

CM

Hiroaki Sakurai (Saiki Kusuo no Ψ-nan) will direct the anime and Keiichirou Ohchi (Hinamatsuri) is in charge of the series composition. Mai Ootsuka (Non Non Biyori) will design the characters.

Source: TV Life
Jun 21, 2019 11:07 AM

Feb 2011
>JC Staff

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Jun 21, 2019 11:51 AM

Nov 2008
That's going to be a fun ride for sure.

Jun 21, 2019 7:30 PM

Dec 2012
Nice armpits, but it's JC Staff so that's an instaskip.

I don't watch as much anime as before...
Jun 22, 2019 2:46 AM

Jun 2014
MemeRetro said:
Why are you idiots hating on JC Staff?

In the last few years JC has been producing way too many anime and it has negatively impacted the consistency of their works. Many are upset because JC often times pick up sequels to shows they didn't work on in the past, and the fans typically aren't satisfied with the quality or some shit like that.

I don't dislike JC Staff shows, but I have noticed the sharp decrease in their production consistency, hopefully they slow down and stop making such an absurd amount of anime each year.
:3
Jun 22, 2019 10:43 AM

Apr 2012
alpha_shadow said:
MemeRetro said:

In the last few years JC has been producing way too many anime and it has negatively impacted the consistency of their works. Many are upset because JC often times pick up sequels to shows they didn't work on in the past, and the fans typically aren't satisfied with the quality or some shit like that.

I don't dislike JC Staff shows, but I have noticed the sharp decrease in their production consistency, hopefully they slow down and stop making such an absurd amount of anime each year.

Yeah, there is that. It feels like these guys decided to get 10 times more hyped licenses than A-1 could ever afford. At such moments, I begin to understand why cool studios like White Fox, Doga Kobo and KyoAni made no more than 3-4 shows a year.
Jun 22, 2019 10:35 PM
Jul 2018
alpha_shadow said:
MemeRetro said:

Honestly if I can say something on the matter, I don't hate J.C Staff myself but I feel like in some cases people might jump the gun with their shows the moment when they're on the table.

Admittedly, I am somewhat concerned with their current situation as I feel like they're pulling an A-1 (as in releasing more than 10 shows a year without massive gaps). At least when I mentioned A-1 it's much more understandable given that they're a freelance studio. But I don't think J.C has that same ideal as much. Which is concerning. It doesn't work here because they have limited staff members to work with the shows in question.
Jun 23, 2019 3:52 AM

Jun 2014
Wasshio said:
alpha_shadow said:

Honestly if I can say something on the matter, I don't hate J.C Staff myself but I feel like in some cases people might jump the gun with their shows the moment when they're on the table.

Admittedly, I am somewhat concerned with their current situation as I feel like they're pulling an A-1 (as in releasing more than 10 shows a year without massive gaps). At least when I mentioned A-1 it's much more understandable given that they're a freelance studio. But I don't think J.C has that same ideal as much. Which is concerning. It doesn't work here because they have limited staff members to work with the shows in question.

Even A-1 was bit back by their crazy over production of anime, when most of their shows failed or didn't perform up to expectations in Japan. It's only a matter of time before JC Staff slows down, but to be honest, JC has always had a long history of making many anime. And I'm someone who generally hates A-1 anime, so I'm glad they're slowing down. It would be nice if JC Staff went back to their regular production levels so their shows go back to being more consistently produced.
alpha_shadowJun 23, 2019 3:57 AM
Jun 23, 2019 11:50 AM
Jul 2018
alpha_shadow said:
Wasshio said:

Even A-1 was bit back by their crazy over production of anime, when most of their shows failed or didn't perform up to expectations in Japan. It's only a matter of time before JC Staff slows down, but to be honest, JC has always had a long history of making many anime. And I'm someone who generally hates A-1 anime, so I'm glad they're slowing down. It would be nice if JC Staff went back to their regular production levels so their shows go back to being more consistently produced.

I can very much agree with this for most. xP

Like hopefully they can slow down to where they're not producing a shit to to where it actually affects their other products because I feel like they don't have the same advantages so far. Which again is my biggest concern here so far.

(Btw I think A-1 did slowed down after like... maybe 2015-2016? Because I feel like they have done less shows per season and I remember back when they made like... 5-7 per season. Hopefully J.C can slow down the same way at some point. Because yeah they make a lot but they don't really clash between one another at the time, recently + how the industry is with the entire lack of animators... it's kind of a problem here and it's very apparent).
Jun 23, 2019 2:25 PM

Jun 2014
Wasshio said:
alpha_shadow said:

I can very much agree with this for most. xP

Like hopefully they can slow down to where they're not producing a shit to to where it actually affects their other products because I feel like they don't have the same advantages so far. Which again is my biggest concern here so far.

(Btw I think A-1 did slowed down after like... maybe 2015-2016? Because I feel like they have done less shows per season and I remember back when they made like... 5-7 per season. Hopefully J.C can slow down the same way at some point. Because yeah they make a lot but they don't really clash between one another at the time, recently + how the industry is with the entire lack of animators... it's kind of a problem here and it's very apparent).

Well in the case of A-1 Pictures they were still making the same amount of anime more or less if you looked at the amount of TV cours they produced every year, but yeah there was an overall slow decrease with time.
Now they've really slowed down and they seem to be focusing on movies more, slowly but surely.
In general Aniplex of Japan as an anime producer seems to have been negatively hit by the fact that their shows are doing worse and worse in Blu-Ray disc sales.
On top of that the entire Japanese Blu-Ray market is collapsing and it's hurting Sony because they are one of the main companies involved in the production of Blu-Rays, so they would get a lot of royalties from each Blu-Ray Sold. As a result this whole thing is also negatively impacting Aniplex of Japan(subsidiary of Sony) and therefore it also negatively impacts A-1 Pictures(Subsidiary of Aniplex), especially when anime profits were heavily tied to disc sales even up until recently.
Jun 26, 2019 9:31 PM

Nov 2007
PV
http://www.ota-suke.jp/news/245775

12 eps. total w. 36 short anime ("Machikado Mazoku Mini") eps. (4 volumes)
https://www.tbs.co.jp/anime/machikado/goods/disc.html
tsubasaloverJul 11, 2019 10:53 AM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!

More topics from this board

» 'Black★★Rock Shooter: Dawn Fall' Reveals Additional Cast, First Promo

DatRandomDude - Feb 11, 2022

11 by nisafitri »»
2 hours ago

» Original Anime Movie 'A New Dawn' Announced for 2025

DatRandomDude - Apr 23

5 by dimidrum »»
Yesterday, 3:41 PM

» 'Mahoutsukai no Yakusoku' Announces Production Staff, Cast

DatRandomDude - Yesterday

4 by Memore »»
Yesterday, 1:40 PM

» 'Maougun Saikyou no Majutsushi wa Ningen datta' Announces Supporting Cast

Hyperion_PS - Yesterday

0 by Hyperion_PS »»
Yesterday, 12:19 PM

» 'Suki demo Kirai na Amanojaku' Reveals Additional Cast, Trailer

Hyperion_PS - Yesterday

1 by RobertBobert »»
Yesterday, 11:45 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.