Jun 21, 2019 9:47 AM
Jun 2016
What do you think?
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Jun 21, 2019 12:28 PM

Oct 2013
kubolok said:
What do you think?

I want it to happen and I think it is possible to happen in the future. Or at least I hope this anime gets Season 2 someday.
Jun 21, 2019 12:49 PM

Aug 2017
Adnash93 said:

I want it to happen and I think it is possible to happen in the future. Or at least I hope this anime gets Season 2 someday.

666 posts hey thats pretty good
ElqBellJun 22, 2019 5:25 AM
Jun 21, 2019 12:57 PM
Dec 2018
Hope so. Maybe they learn something out of season 1 and improve with s2. And i want to see atla animated and vs kyo
Jun 21, 2019 1:28 PM

May 2012
My vote is ........
Jun 21, 2019 1:31 PM
May 2019
Yeah but I hope slut gets less screentime :)
Jun 22, 2019 2:45 PM
Feb 2019
Yea. Hopefully, it gets announced for fall or winter 2020.
Jun 22, 2019 6:22 PM

Dec 2016
Even the fans of the show aren't happy with the adaptation, and people still want a second season?
Jun 22, 2019 8:09 PM
Dec 2018
SSL443 said:
Even the fans of the show aren't happy with the adaptation, and people still want a second season?
maybe they learn from season 1 and deliver a better season 2? Also i like the villan in next season
AnitekuJun 22, 2019 8:16 PM
Jun 22, 2019 10:18 PM

Nov 2011
SSL443 said:
If it was done by a studio that was competent with the use of CGI, I wouldn't mind a second season. However, the current studio working on the show is not competent in the use of cgi.
Jun 23, 2019 5:31 AM

May 2014
Aniteku said:
SSL443 said:
maybe they learn from season 1 and deliver a better season 2? Also i like the villan in next season

The serie is getting a lot of approval just as it is now, so for them maybe there's nothing to fix. I doubt they're going to chance the way they're doing the adaptation.
Jun 23, 2019 5:56 AM

Apr 2017
I hope so, I'm loving Everything apart from the CGI the Animation is quite Decent really, it's Fine as is and if it happens to get a 2nd season i hope they improve thing around but most importantly LET'S HAVE IT FIRST!!!!
Jun 26, 2019 1:48 AM
Dec 2017
I'd be really happy if this got another season. I love pretty much everything about Shield Hero.
Jun 26, 2019 7:07 AM
Apr 2019
Sakurai_Aoi said:
I'd be really happy if this got another season. I love pretty much everything about Shield Hero.

Me too.. .. gonna miss this anime so much..
Anyway its just starting leveling up ..
The progress just 45% out of 100%!!
Gonna crazy if the story end here..
Nah.. forget all btw.. lets say my save data is corrupted.. done ty
Jun 26, 2019 7:27 AM
Dec 2017
Sanz7 said:
Sakurai_Aoi said:

Me too.. .. gonna miss this anime so much..
Anyway its just starting leveling up ..
The progress just 45% out of 100%!!
Gonna crazy if the story end here..
Nah.. forget all btw.. lets say my save data is corrupted.. done ty

Same. And, yeah, I expected that. I wonder if I should read it...
Jun 26, 2019 8:35 AM

Nov 2018
Well for me S1 is great but due of lots of arguement between the manga and the light novel that cause of more disappointed viewers and commentators which of this two will be followed..

So in S2 we must fucos on one particular story which we want to followed and don't let them making argued again please...

Idk when S2 comes but mostly they announced between 3 months after if S1 to 5 years or maybe they never make the S2 due of production and gross sale qouta must higher than the limit...

All we need is wait the further announcement for S2...
Jun 26, 2019 8:45 AM
Jun 2012
And today another anime was added to never ending "Season 2 Never" list.

If you want more buy and read source matirial.
Jun 26, 2019 8:48 AM

Oct 2013
There was no announcement in the final episode of Season 1... :( I hope we will hear soon about Season 2 being planned to be released one day.
Jun 26, 2019 8:49 AM

Apr 2014
yes as this series is amazing

so im really hoping we get a season 2 some time in the near future
"one step at a time"
Jun 26, 2019 9:01 AM
Oct 2018
I really want 2nd season. And i hope they learn from season 1 and improve season 2.
Manoj
Jun 26, 2019 9:04 AM

Jan 2019
I see people hating the cgi etc. It was not that bad really. Yes it could have been better but it atleast wasnt like berserk... I want a second season of the anime and i assume the studio now know which parts of their cgi they got to work on.
Jun 26, 2019 9:05 AM

Jun 2013
I really hope they will adapt ss2 soon. When Naofumi's gang go to Glass's world.
Jun 26, 2019 9:11 AM

Oct 2013
ryanstrike said:
I really hope they will adapt ss2 soon. When Naofumi's gang go to Glass's world.

Now that raised my hype-o-meter's charts a little, hehe. Say, if Season 2 had 25 eps as well, would it be possible to get into this Arc? I assume it has already taken place in the LN.
Jun 26, 2019 9:16 AM

Dec 2017
As a fan of the LN and manga I hope they don't. The anime just disappointed me more often than not, the longer it went on. I know that there sometimes need to be changes if you change the medium, but here they just didn't make sense and changed some of the characters and I really didn't like that.
As much as I love Shield Hero (and I would actually still watch a S2 in the end) I do hope they don't make another season :/

Adnash93 said:
ryanstrike said:

Now that raised my hype-o-meter's charts a little, hehe. Say, if Season 2 had 25 eps as well, would it be possible to get into this Arc? I assume it has already taken place in the LN.

It would be very likely, yes. I guess they would use around the first half for stuff that happens before they go there, but the arc could probably be wrapped up in 25 episodes. Unless the pacing is done as weirdly as it was in S1 (at least for me at some points), so yeah, it would happen and could also be wrapped up properly.
BlackLatiasJun 26, 2019 9:23 AM
Jun 26, 2019 9:33 AM

Dec 2017
Hope never, it is insultingly inferior to LN version.
Jun 26, 2019 9:43 AM

Aug 2018
kubolok said:
What do you think?

From that i have heard from one of the dude that works at the production committee l, he was very surprised with the popularity of the show so season 2 has a big chance of happening, not soon but maybe in 2 years or less. If you want the link to the interview with the producer just reply.
Jun 26, 2019 9:45 AM
Oct 2016
WE ALL KNOW ITS COMING!!! NO matter how many days WEEKS MONTHS we'll be waitiing… ITS STILL GONNA COME
Jun 26, 2019 9:48 AM
Mar 2014
i do wish that they give it a season 2 since i loved this season so much, but that ending screamed "the real story starts now go read it" so ill keep my hopes down and if by chance i see it announced years later then the hype will crush my very being into atomic dust
Jun 26, 2019 10:05 AM

Sep 2007
With like 15 more volumes to go (and it's not finished), yes for season two. ^^
Jun 26, 2019 10:15 AM
Apr 2018
Lol guys this doesnt work in this way. You want a 2 season? Buy the mercandaising and everything relative to the series.
If you think they could say yes to a 2 season just because is popular then a lot of anime that have been popular in the past should have had a 2 season by now.
Also concerning the anime producer who did the interview and who said that the chances for a 2 season were high, we are talking about an interview that was done in February, in 4 months a lot can change.
Jun 26, 2019 10:21 AM

Sep 2008
absolutely not.
1. it had a very neat closure, compared to other seasonals. even if it was anime original.
2. this wasn't an adaptation, rather a complete rewrite. it's not the shield hero I wanted to see. it was more melancholic and optimistic.
3. naofumi's character arc in the novel and manga are over, no more rage and hate left, and the rest is kinda bland anyway. so if they were faithful to the source, it wouldn't make a difference from now on.
if s2 happens I will watch it though.
馬鹿げた倫理 全部ガラクタで
Jun 26, 2019 10:38 AM
Jun 2019
Man, manga readers say the anime is shit, and LN readers say the manga is shit.

The show did its job to appeal to new audiences beyond the scope of LN and manga. It did pretty good. Hopefully by the time it gets a S2, it can surpass the first season.
Jun 26, 2019 10:42 AM

Mar 2014
there better be a season 2
Jun 26, 2019 10:56 AM
Jan 2018
SSL443 said:
stop ruining the FUN GOD DAMMIT (yea im joking)
Jun 26, 2019 10:57 AM
Jan 2018
I mean there is material for 3 seasons,and if you like it or not The Rising of The Shield Hero was one of the best(dororo was the best)anime of this year,and the ending pretty much confirms a 2 season,so maybe next year during fall or summer or early 2021 we get season 2!And a months back I think i heard a video about the shield hero (maybe ep 12 or 13)that they were saying that the director pretty much confirmed a 2 season!
Jun 26, 2019 10:57 AM
Jan 2018
Blaze35 said:
Lol guys this doesnt work in this way. You want a 2 season? Buy the mercandaising and everything relative to the series.
If you think they could say yes to a 2 season just because is popular then a lot of anime that have been popular in the past should have had a 2 season by now.
Also concerning the anime producer who did the interview and who said that the chances for a 2 season were high, we are talking about an interview that was done in February, in 4 months a lot can change.
what if im an african and i dont have money even for breathing u only think about urselfs
Jun 26, 2019 11:06 AM
Feb 2019
I don't see a reason why they wouldn't do another season
Jun 26, 2019 11:16 AM

Dec 2017
Zevere said:
Man, manga readers say the anime is shit, and LN readers say the manga is shit.

The show did its job to appeal to new audiences beyond the scope of LN and manga. It did pretty good. Hopefully by the time it gets a S2, it can surpass the first season.

Well, to be honest I saw all 3 options, and it is true, LN>manga>anime. But to be honest I don't see how anyone outside of people knowing source material could appreciate the job that author did, cause way too much was cut out to the point of becoming a generic OP-MC isekai.
Jun 26, 2019 11:19 AM
Jan 2019
There must be season 2 or a movie about how naofumi either save the his world or glass world or maybe both (•-•)
Jun 26, 2019 11:32 AM
Jun 2019
slavemaster_1991 said:

Well, to be honest I saw all 3 options, and it is true, LN>manga>anime. But to be honest I don't see how anyone outside of people knowing source material could appreciate the job that author did, cause way too much was cut out to the point of becoming a generic OP-MC isekai.

Shit, that's a good point.

As I've only watched the anime, there were times that too much happening between the lines regarding why it took certain decisions, or certain interactions that could not add up completely. Makes me curious to read the LNs.
Jun 26, 2019 11:59 AM

Dec 2017
Zevere said:
Makes me curious to read the LNs.
I strongly advice to do so, it is much more detailed with lost of character and world building. It is a pretty good read.
Jun 26, 2019 12:01 PM

May 2010
ryanstrike said:

okay i need season 2 asap!
Jun 26, 2019 2:19 PM

Oct 2010
SSL443 said:

No adaptation ever is truly faithful and I am not just referring to anime but ALL forms of adaptations. Whenever something is adapted from the source material much is always lost. You and others who hated this need to deal with the fact that there are many who've never read the manga and really enjoyed this series on it's own. Is the series perfect HELL NO not by any means but in an ocean of repetitive material you gotta take what you can get
Jun 26, 2019 2:26 PM
Nov 2012
Nah. I enjoyed watching it every week for some reason, but I would like something else to pop up that could add a bit more depth. I do not see a second season adding anything worthwhile, although I am an anime only fan... so who knows.
Nothing to see here, please proceed to the next window.
Jun 26, 2019 2:27 PM

Dec 2016
AchromicFlame said:
No adaptation ever is truly faithful and I am not just referring to anime but ALL forms of adaptations. Whenever something is adapted from the source material much is always lost. You and others who hated this need to deal with the fact that there are many who've never read the manga and really enjoyed this series on it's own. Is the series perfect HELL NO not by any means but in an ocean of repetitive material you gotta take what you can get

How is this series not repetitive?
Jun 26, 2019 2:42 PM

Oct 2010
SSL443 said:
AchromicFlame said:

I didn't say it isn't it is it's just better than most of the repetitive crap that's released each season.
Jun 26, 2019 2:47 PM

Dec 2016
AchromicFlame said:
I didn't say it isn't it is it's just better than most of the repetitive crap that's released each season.

In what way is it better?
Jun 26, 2019 3:00 PM
Apr 2016
No please never again. Not under this author not under this studio. Not for this audience.
AchromicFlame said:
SSL443 said:

Greatly disagreed about "adaptation" part. You lack concrete examples. But so do I.
I have not read the original source, and I find this a disgusting attempt at art, considering several factors. Hopefully this whole mess is caused by the adaptating party, and not the inexperienced (or outright bad) original creator. Which I can't make a proper evaluation of since I am not accustomed to the original material. That said, I still have this generic entry into the "another world" narrative, and I would rather nothing like this happened again.
Daniel_NaumovJun 26, 2019 3:04 PM
Re:formed
Jun 26, 2019 3:11 PM

Oct 2010
Daniel_Naumov said:
No please never again. Not under this author not under this studio. Not for this audience.
AchromicFlame said:

Greatly disagreed about "adaptation" part. You lack concrete examples. But so do I.
I have not read the original source, and I find this a disgusting attempt at art, considering several factors. Hopefully this whole mess is caused by the adaptating party, and not the inexperienced (or outright bad) original creator. Which I can't make a proper evaluation of since I am not accustomed to the original material. That said, I still have this generic entry into the "another world" narrative, and I would rather nothing like this happened again.
Good lord people stop fixating on things and just enjoy what you can if you hated it. MOVE ON, stop wasting your time arguing about it and spend it watching something you will like. The reality is 99% of anime is garbage rarely do we as fans get that diamond in the rough. All we can do is watch and form our own opinions we either hate it or like it. Some like you hated it I however didn't and that's all there is to it. So if you and others want to keep arguing the finer details and waste your life doing something pointless like that, than feel free to do so. I've stated my peace which is I liked it and want more, PERIOD.
Jun 26, 2019 3:23 PM
Apr 2016
AchromicFlame said:
Daniel_Naumov said:

Good lord people stop fixating on things and just enjoy what you can if you hated it. MOVE ON, stop wasting your time arguing about it and spend it watching something you will like. The reality is 99% of anime is garbage rarely do we as fans get that diamond in the rough. All we can do is watch and form our own opinions we either hate it or like it. Some like you hated it I however didn't and that's all there is to it. So if you and others want to keep arguing the finer details and waste your life doing something pointless like that, than feel free to do so. I've stated my peace which is I liked it and want more, PERIOD.

The forums are not made for banter/
rephrased
The forums are not made so that users go there for banter. Forums are gatherings of people discussing matters (art, in case of this site), and they are supposed to do so in a civil, enlightened way. 9/10 of users have never used the word "enlightened".
But I will show you the way. I know it.
If you like this series than there are 3 possible scenarios:
1. You are misguided and think it is good since you don't have much to compare with. For example, with actual quality series with decent writing OR AT LEAST COHERENT WRITING. That means your standards are so low you enjoy even something as crude, as generic as this series. It can be fixed with time or by conversing with us.
2. You understand that this series is generic but still support it just because you like it. You like generic things. That's bad. Because of people like that humanity can't have nice things.
3. I am in the wrong, my prism of understanding is flawed and I fail to properly grasp the value and virtues of this series. To prove it, you have to provide arguments, examples, think about them yourself if mentioning them is a solid point in favour of this series.
BUT IF YOU DON'T BRING ANY ARGUMENT TO THE TABLE, WE HAVE NOTHING TO WORK WITH JOHHNY.
Re:formed
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 24, 2019

270 by SanessyAdversary »»
5 hours ago

Poll: » Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari Episode 15 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 17, 2019

355 by SanessyAdversary »»
Yesterday, 9:49 PM

Poll: » Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari Episode 14 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Apr 10, 2019

190 by SanessyAdversary »»
Yesterday, 6:17 AM

Poll: » Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 3, 2019

300 by SanessyAdversary »»
Yesterday, 5:16 AM

Poll: » Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 27, 2019

288 by SanessyAdversary »»
Yesterday, 4:36 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.