Forum Settings
Forums
Domestic Girlfriend
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 18, 2019 10:51 AM

Nov 2012
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Miyabi finally told Natsuo she loved him and kissed... And Natsuo didn't resist.
However, his reaction to this will show us only in the next chapter.
Akagi-kunJun 18, 2019 11:33 AM
Jun 18, 2019 10:54 AM

Nov 2012
English translation will be available in a few hours, so do anyone need more spoilers?
Jun 18, 2019 11:43 AM
Jan 2019
Akagi-kun said:
English translation will be available in a few hours, so do anyone need more spoilers?
yeah give me that sh*t pls
Jun 18, 2019 12:34 PM

Nov 2012
Here you go, some Nat & Serizawa
Jun 18, 2019 1:12 PM
Jan 2019
Akagi-kun said:
Here you go, some Nat & Serizawa
thanks you are my savior(u saved me from the waiting)
Jun 18, 2019 1:49 PM
May 2017
This could eventually lead to another .5 chapter
Jun 18, 2019 6:12 PM

Sep 2018
Finally Serizawa!!! I hope for more bonus echii chapters :D
well that's just my opinion.....
Jun 18, 2019 6:34 PM

Nov 2012
I guess Natsuo probably can just think that about this phrase and the kiss, that she still act, and it were just because of the scene they were acting...
Anyway, he remembered Rui when Serizawa asked him about his first time...
Jun 18, 2019 8:46 PM

May 2018
Tbh, at this point I don't mind who ends up with Natsuo.

Serizawa would be the least complicated so why not.

Hina's freakin hot tho and Rui's adorable so I'm still on their ship as well.

But right now, I'm more on Hina's side just coz I feel that he loves Natsuo the most.
Jun 18, 2019 8:47 PM
Feb 2019
I've read the raw, and, boy i'm so depressed rn, i don't want this
Jun 18, 2019 9:35 PM

Nov 2012
I like Nat x Miyabi ship. She's a good girl and clearly, she loves Natsuo. But I don't think it's possible. Not with the number of chapters that seem to remain until the end of the story.
More like Miyabi would be the one to let Natsuo know his true feelings and desires.
Jun 18, 2019 10:07 PM
May 2017
Akagi-kun said:
I like Nat x Miyabi ship. She's a good girl and clearly, she loves Natsuo. But I don't think it's possible. Not with the number of chapters that seem to remain until the end of the story.
More like Miyabi would be the one to let Natsuo know his true feelings and desires.

Do you know how many chapters are left? or are you just estimating?
Jun 18, 2019 11:08 PM

Nov 2012
dabdan43 said:
Akagi-kun said:

Do you know how many chapters are left? or are you just estimating?

There is no exact information yet. Rumors and predictions only. But Sasuga said that the story will end up to 300 chapters. Also there is an information about volumes release dates till volume 25 only.
Jun 19, 2019 3:20 AM
Nov 2017
Akagi-kun said:
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
Miyabi finally told Natsuo she loved him and kissed... And Natsuo didn't resist.

I wouldn't really say he didn't resist. In the last panel, you can see the was he is holding her doesn't seem like one of acceptance. It's more like that he's going to push her away. Plus, him getting together with Miyabi makes no sense, since he still loves Rui and feels something for Hina, though I'm not sure he still loves her.
Jun 19, 2019 3:25 AM

Nov 2012
Aezeryel said:
Akagi-kun said:

I wouldn't really say he didn't resist. In the last panel, you can see the was he is holding her doesn't seem like one of acceptance. It's more like that he's going to push her away. Plus, him getting together with Miyabi makes no sense, since he still loves Rui and feels something for Hina, though I'm not sure he still loves her.

That's why I said -

and
I like Nat x Miyabi ship. ... But I don't think it's possible. ...
Jun 19, 2019 3:33 AM

Feb 2019
After reading the chapter, as a team hina guy, I feel like the next 10-20 chapters are either going to make me feel great or break me. I think it's either going to be Seri or Hina, though I have high hopes for Hina.
Jun 19, 2019 9:13 AM
Feb 2019
Saubir said:

So, now i just read the translation and i'm a little relieved because i believe it was just acting... i hope so...
Jun 19, 2019 6:53 PM

Nov 2011
The kiss didn't affect me at all, because my heart is filling with depression for Serizawa. I just feel like week after week is passing, Sensei is building how much Serizawa loves Natsuo just for her to have her heart broken. I really like Serizawa I do, but I feel like her wanting to be with Natsuo is severely one sided and honestly selfish at this point. I dont know I just feel like her fondness of Natsuo was rushed and never fully got to know Natsuo outside of Drama club.

The one moment which gave me hope as a Rui fan was him remembering his first time with Rui and POSSIBLY Using that memory to fuel his acting.
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Jun 19, 2019 8:14 PM

Nov 2012
SoraSenpai said:

The one moment which gave me hope as a Rui fan was him remembering his first time with Rui and POSSIBLY Using that memory to fuel his acting.

That's exactly what I thought. I'm sure of it.
Akagi-kun said:

Anyway, he remembered Rui when Serizawa asked him about his first time...
Jun 20, 2019 12:58 AM

Mar 2019
Ahh I hope he doesn't hurt her :( she's so great and wouldn't cause any complications, so why not? Does the drama of Rui or Hina really have to return once more?
Jun 20, 2019 2:14 PM

Apr 2012
Saubir said:

I agree, lowkey dying inside god damn. If this follows through and she ends with this, then he will have literally jumped ship and dated everyone.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Jun 20, 2019 5:00 PM
Mar 2015
Natsuo is not aware that Miyabi is playing the love scene that he is rehearsing for the audition straight He believes that her acting is wonderful even though she is not acting
Love them walking in on a couple making love which leads Miyabi to ask about his first time He thinks of Rui but asks about hers. She claims to be a virgin
Jun 21, 2019 6:52 AM
Feb 2019

i saw this on tt and even Kei Sasuga retweeted it, do someone know wtf is this?
is created by a fan? (i suppose it is)
DaubirJun 21, 2019 6:56 AM
Jun 21, 2019 6:56 AM

Nov 2012
Saubir said:

Fanmade photoshop, I suppose. Right panel from chapter 233.
Jun 21, 2019 7:20 AM
Feb 2019
Akagi-kun said:
Saubir said:

Fanmade photoshop, I suppose. Right panel from chapter 233.

Yeah, my anxiety spoke first ahahahah
Jun 21, 2019 10:59 AM
Apr 2019
Yep, it's just fandmade photoshop troll from Unagi, memelord of the DmK Discord-Server

Source: https://www.reddit.com/r/DomesticGirlfriend/comments/c2hlk9/miyabi_x_nat_domestic_interactions/
Jun 21, 2019 12:07 PM
Sep 2015
Aezeryel said:
Akagi-kun said:

You could kinda tell from his reaction talking about the "first time", that he is still very much in love with Rui. I think that Natsuo will pass off the kiss as method acting. After all, he already saw Miyabi kissing her girlfriend for acting practice. I am more worried this will trigger hina into confessing her feelings for Natsuo. I don't want Hina to get hurt when Nat tells her that he still loves Rui.
Jun 22, 2019 7:02 AM
Nov 2017
55Chevee said:
Aezeryel said:

You could kinda tell from his reaction talking about the "first time", that he is still very much in love with Rui. I think that Natsuo will pass off the kiss as method acting. After all, he already saw Miyabi kissing her girlfriend for acting practice. I am more worried this will trigger hina into confessing her feelings for Natsuo. I don't want Hina to get hurt when Nat tells her that he still loves Rui.

Yeah, I've seen that reasoning on reddit as well. Nat is dumb enough to do something like that. As far as sisters go, it's been hinted throughout the manga they'll "fight" for Natsuo in the end. Though I've heard that Sasuga said everybody will get a happy ending, so I guess everything will work out.
Jun 22, 2019 10:14 AM

Nov 2012
Aezeryel said:
I've heard that Sasuga said everybody will get a happy ending, so I guess everything will work out.

In that case, there is very little possibility for the Natsuo and Rui end together... Unless Sasuga get Shuu for Hina out of the dusty closet...
Jun 22, 2019 12:02 PM
Nov 2017
Akagi-kun said:
Aezeryel said:
I've heard that Sasuga said everybody will get a happy ending, so I guess everything will work out.

In that case, there is very little possibility for the Natsuo and Rui end together... Unless Sasuga get Shuu for Hina out of the dusty closet...

Depends. Hina might be content with staying the big sister and be happy that way. The info might also be wrong. One thing that seems certain is that there's not many chapters left since apparently Sasuga said in an interview that she plans to finish the manga in less than 300 chapters. The rumors are 30-40 chapters, but we'll see.
Jun 23, 2019 5:59 AM
May 2019
Akagi-kun said:
Seems like he accepted tho. U can see he was into it by his hand language.
Jun 23, 2019 7:26 AM

Aug 2013
If natsuo want to have a normal relationship, Serizawa is a good choice
I dont mind, but pls dont drag Natsuo out of his dream as a writer.....
Jun 23, 2019 7:53 AM

Apr 2018
WHAT THE FUCK. Okay, I'm pretty sure Natsuo will like her back but I'm hoping not.
Jun 23, 2019 12:54 PM

Jul 2017
Looks like Serizawa's back at it again. Part of me thinks either Natsuo's going to use this confession to realize his feelings, but I also feel like Natuso's gonna date Seri for the purpose of trying to move on from all the sister drama. Also think Hina's gonna start expressing her feelings again and we're gonna get a love triangle forming, hopefully, we don't get Hina pt.2
Jun 23, 2019 1:35 PM
Jun 2015
Vanschia said:

Somehow I'm hoping that it will be a Harem :D
Jun 23, 2019 3:09 PM

Mar 2018
let's go bud, bag another one ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
{\_/}
(•~•)

{\_/}
( •-•)

{\_/}
( – _ -)
Jun 24, 2019 12:09 AM
Nov 2018
Vanschia said:

Too bad he started rejecting her in this chapter :( Seri is sane girl (ish).
Jun 24, 2019 8:17 PM
Sep 2018
I think it will end up with Rui and Natsuo. Based on the author's previous work (Good Ending), i can predict the pattern. If the author decided to drag up more dramas, it will possibly be Natsuo went along with this college girl (CG). Hina knew that happened but decided not to do anything. Eventually, Hina went back to her ex (the sensei) to talk about Natsuo's new relationship. Sensei said maybe its the best for her to let things be and asked her to go out with him (sensei) once again. Hina reluctantly agreed. Natsuo knew Hina's situation and decided not to interfere their relationship since he is with the CG. Hina was like why didn't you react like what you did to Rui (got jealous and stuff). Natsuo was like it is better to be this way Hina. Hina cried the fek out and so did Natsuo. On the Rui's side, maybe she didn't go out with anyone (even the chef and the blonde) despite of having 2 of them asking her out. Natsuo's relationship went pretty smoothly until of course, Rui came back. Natsuo broke up with CG (you can tell how and why). Natsuo just went to Rui and hugged her without thinking, said he got enough freakin literature material (lol) and now he could write a freakin novel. Rui reluctantly pushed Natsuo away, told him to fek off since he still has CG. He said they broke up and stuff. Rui said sorry to Natsuo and told their parents about their relationship. Then the parents said they knew that shit already and agreed to let them marry lol. Then timeskip, Natsuo and Rui had a baby, so did Hina with sensei (idk about her being single).
And please cuss me cos i'm wrong af
Jun 26, 2019 8:35 AM
Oct 2015
Underrated comment: Damn..nene is so aggressive
Jun 27, 2019 11:14 AM

Dec 2014
so like .... another awkward and thensome I see
Mar 23, 2022 12:59 AM

May 2020
Yeah Serizawa should be a good girl, but her first move and she did it twice, it change my perspective. Miyabi should be Miyabi as it is.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Domestic na Kanojo Chapter 270 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Short_Circut - Apr 21, 2020

83 by Saijiroo »»
Mar 24, 12:51 AM

Poll: » Domestic na Kanojo Chapter 276 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Short_Circut - Jun 8, 2020

220 by Lord_Deathsuki »»
Mar 15, 12:23 PM

» For the sake of happiness...

Suiely_c-ute - Mar 12

3 by itzswxzy »»
Mar 13, 8:57 AM

» What I Think.......

Suiely_c-ute - Mar 12

4 by Kidzuna »»
Mar 13, 12:52 AM

Poll: » Domestic na Kanojo Chapter 13 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 5, 2015

12 by patkarunungan »»
Feb 19, 11:49 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.