Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (9) « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 »
Jan 28, 2019 8:36 AM

Mar 2014
I get now why everyone's got Raphtalia fever this season
Feb 2, 2019 6:05 PM
Feb 3, 2019 2:12 AM

Aug 2017
I feel bad for Raphtalia. Her past is very cruel.
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Feb 6, 2019 4:39 PM

Sep 2011
Raphtalia is as adorable as the memes and discussions had led me to believe. What a contrast next to that bitch from the previous episode. Raphtalia must be protected at all costs.

Jokes aside, I really did like this episode quite a lot. Naofumi's cruel attitude was painful to watch at first (although its understandable), but I'm happy he has already softened up to Raphtalia. She is only a kid after all.

Mar 3, 2019 4:05 AM

Mar 2014
Raphtalia is such a cute girl, she needs to be protected at all costs. I'm glad Naofumi is taking care of her. I hope there's a way for her to remove that slave command seal, it looks painful and troublesome to deal with.
Mar 6, 2019 4:35 PM

Jul 2013
I thought that cave became a den of monsters so how come they only fought one? Whatever, I just really like how refreshing it is to see a hero that mains defence. Naofumi should get a couple more party members and farm exp.
Mar 7, 2019 2:03 PM

Nov 2016
Rapthalia is adorable, really, but now the story seem that went to other point, after the betrayal now comes the moment that Naofumi start caring about others again. But his indifference against the slaves movements in the world annoyed me, but that just means he understand reality there and there isn't really much he can do against a system that was already there. Anyways Rapthaila and Naofumi relation grew quickly and it's like a father and son one. Anyways I am enjoying it so far.
Apr 13, 2019 2:24 AM

Jan 2011
Great introduction of our favourite tanuki girl, and an indication that Naofumi isn't totally alienated from humanity.
Please don't feed the trolls!
In my next life I want to collide at the corner with the cute transfer student
carrying a piece of toast in her mouth
...rodac

May 7, 2019 5:25 PM

Apr 2019
Cried like 3 times during this episode, It's just a very cute and good show imo
May 16, 2019 10:10 PM
Mar 2019
chobitsza said:
Great episode but the pace is too fast, which make the character development and relationship not as good as it should be.

If they still keep this pace, the finale will go beyond LN vol.4, which IMO is a very bad choice since vol.5 or so is not good and satisfy enough to be the finale at all.
studios are really bad, they cut many sources of episode 2 material, whereas in episode 19 we get a lot of recap and it's not obvious and speed is slowing down since episode 14 goes on, you expect adaptation to run 6 volumes, in fact it's impossible and now we get 5 volumes garbage
May 16, 2019 10:14 PM
Mar 2019
Gerver said:
What the actual fuck, the skipped like 90% of content and rushed Raphtalia arc like it was nothing. I thought DOge fight will be like episode 4 and we will see how they get used to each other, from cold Nao and scared Raphtalia to an actual party. But they pushed it in 20 minutes.
After awesome first episode this is just 0/10, my eyes bleed.
If anyone liked first episode you better read ranobe, this was not an episode, this was a fucking abomination of speedrun industry.

If i havent read ranobe I would be like
"Duh, another trash isekai where girl fall in love in MC in a single fucking episode, total garbage, droped". It pains me for what they did to this episode.
yes I am also disappointed with the stupid steps of the studio, the studio is really bad, they cut a lot of sources of episode 2 material, whereas in episode 19 we got a lot of recap and it really slowed down since episode 14 went on, and now they add recap items not important , this anime is pure rubbish
May 30, 2019 4:09 AM

Dec 2013
So we meet Raphtalia! really cute and it seems that Naofumi took a good care of her
I hope she will be stronger so she can help MC and beat the shit out of those 3 assholes heroes.

★━━─
𝘏𝘰𝘸 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘐 𝘣𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘱𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘺 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵?
𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘐 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘪𝘵 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘥𝘢𝘺?

Jun 3, 2019 12:16 AM

Jul 2016
Good episode overall. I was a bit concerned at first about the cold way Naofumi was treating Raphtalia but at least, I'm glad he softened up to her in the end.
Jun 6, 2019 5:41 AM
May 2013
slaver: i think she's retarded

naofumi: perfect, i'll take her
Jun 17, 2019 7:19 PM
Apr 2018
Wow, Naofumi was kind of an ass to Raphtalia. He did take care of her but, idk...

Raphtalia was even cuter than what I imagined.
Jun 18, 2019 5:32 PM
Jun 2019
LightoLhxd4 said:
Gerver said:
What the actual fuck, the skipped like 90% of content and rushed Raphtalia arc like it was nothing. I thought DOge fight will be like episode 4 and we will see how they get used to each other, from cold Nao and scared Raphtalia to an actual party. But they pushed it in 20 minutes.
After awesome first episode this is just 0/10, my eyes bleed.
If anyone liked first episode you better read ranobe, this was not an episode, this was a fucking abomination of speedrun industry.

If i havent read ranobe I would be like
"Duh, another trash isekai where girl fall in love in MC in a single fucking episode, total garbage, droped". It pains me for what they did to this episode.
yes I am also disappointed with the stupid steps of the studio, the studio is really bad, they cut a lot of sources of episode 2 material, whereas in episode 19 we got a lot of recap and it really slowed down since episode 14 went on, and now they add recap items not important , this anime is pure rubbish
yes I agree, episode 2 is the speedrun industry's cruel, this series is very stupid, how can Raphtalia love naofumi in 20 minutes, while episode 19 has many fillers and recaps, this garbage studio annoys me, damn even I'm not interested and don't want to buy BD this stupid series
Jun 27, 2019 5:48 AM

Sep 2012
dam this slave gilr is adorable, i would have pocked her to cause i just wouln't be able to leave her in this type of contitions and possibly getting master who treats her bad
Jun 27, 2019 5:50 AM

Sep 2012
SaiDrew said:
Wow, Naofumi was kind of an ass to Raphtalia. He did take care of her but, idk...

understandable cause he was betrayed and most hate him so ofc he becomes colder

EDIT:
Well if ur hurt ur not thinking about that, u have 2much anger inside u

SouthRzVa said:
Good episode overall. I was a bit concerned at first about the cold way Naofumi was treating Raphtalia but at least, I'm glad he softened up to her in the end.

i don't see why any1 couln't soften up to her cause shes so adorable 😁

so its logical he would 😁

InefableAtaraxia said:
Rapthalia is adorable, really, but now the story seem that went to other point, after the betrayal now comes the moment that Naofumi start caring about others again. But his indifference against the slaves movements in the world annoyed me, but that just means he understand reality there and there isn't really much he can do against a system that was already there. Anyways Rapthaila and Naofumi relation grew quickly and it's like a father and son one. Anyways I am enjoying it so far.

father and daughter sins she is a girl, and its kind of like that not 100%

but sins demi humans grow with lvl ups i see their relationship becoming romantic, she falls for him

Sugram22Nov 18, 2022 10:29 AM
Jun 27, 2019 8:16 AM
Apr 2018
Sugram22 said:
SaiDrew said:

understandable cause he was betrayed and most hate him so ofc he becones colder

Well, imo, it would've been understandable if Naofumi had been treating with an adult instead of her, a slave child being sold.
Jul 8, 2019 4:39 PM

Mar 2018
The episode was alright, definitely not as great as the first one. It felt really rushed. Like going from giving zero Fs about Raphtalia to hugging her and comforting her happened in the blink of an eye. I really wanted to see them bond for a couple more episode before he was ready to sacrifice himself for her out of the blue. The development just didn't feel naturally paced. I really like Raphtalia, though. She's so precious and adorable!
Jul 21, 2019 11:13 PM

Jul 2013
So Naofumi bought that little slave girl Raphtalia. I wonder what that suspicious slave seller meant by his last words, maybe we find out later.

Haven't seen anything cuter as Raphtalia in a long time, especially with her little tail. It's just hnnnng *.*

At first Naofumi was pretty harsh to her, but after a while they made a good team + Naofumi took care of her. She's only a little girl and the fact that she lost her parents to the first monster wave made it even worse. Crazy how they beat an level 15 monster but Naofumi got injured. I wonder how he can heal in this world and how long it will take.

With the Ore they got from this mine they can definitely make a lot of money. I really want to see a dungeon. Hopefully that will happen soon.

Aug 2, 2019 11:40 AM

May 2013
She still too weak but it's only ep 2 so issok for now lol

Also, I couldn't take her crying seriously when all her "good memory" flashbacks with Nao were of him buying her food LMFAO. I busted out laughing.
Oct 18, 2019 3:02 AM

Mar 2015
Raphtalia seems cute enough!
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Nov 2, 2019 1:12 PM

Mar 2012
"I'd like a room for the night and also my companion has a tendency to randomly scream real loudly at night" that shit had me dead laughing...not something you ought to go around saying when you were accused of rape lmao

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment"
Jun 18, 2020 7:15 PM

May 2020
If getting framed will lead you to Raphtalia, then i guess its fine lels.
Jun 21, 2020 3:25 AM

Jan 2014
Raphtalia is such a sweet cinnamon roll 🥰 her smile needs to be protected!

Really did enjoy this episode of Naofumi and Raphtalia bonding and becoming a team he protecc and she attacc X3 Naofumi puts on the face of not giving a f**k but deep down he still has a heart he picked up on Raphtalia's cough and even when he learns she has a mental disorder he still decided to purchase her and to be honest gives her a better life and a better chance at a future.

I mean seriously the people saying he should have released her from the blood seal right away or never have purchased her in the first place are really missing the situation that Naofumi is in. Naturally slavery is horrific and I am sure when he initially came to this world he would have never given this slave trader a second thought but now he has no party members, no offensive capabilities to level up quickly and on top of that the Wave of destruction will be here soon and if he does not level up he will be killed! Plus Raphtalia would have died if left in that cage and if someone like her previous owners purchased her they would have worked or tortured her to death the thought of someone doing that to her with her sweet smile and little ears and tail that perk up when she is happy certainly makes the blood boil to say the least! Plus Naofumi needs a team mate to help him level up with offense the blood seal proved to be helpful this episode in helping Raphtalia overcoming her fears in order to fight had he released her from that early on her traumatic experiences would have caused her to hesitate and they both would have been killed. I am very certain he will remove the seal in the future when he has leveled up a lot and has regained trust in others since all that has happened to him has shot that.

But, enough of that Raphtalia is simply adorable throughout this episode 🤗 she looked so happy when she got fed a decent meal and her tanuki tail wagged it excitement X3 and the dynamic the two have where she eats too fast (because she knows true hunger and thus loses herself at times when eating) and he gives her water very sweet ^-^ her ear twitches and tail wag followed by her overjoyed face at receiving a ball was just too cute as well! They do a lot of sweet bonding all topped off with a precious head pat 😌

It was interesting to learn that there have been other heroes who have held the titles of the four heroes before and that the Shield Hero was particularly kind to Demi-Humans wonder if that will come back to play in future episodes. I am glad Naofumi helped her illness and is helping her through the memory of her traumatic event the death of her parents who protected her so she could live as they were devoured by the monsters of the first Wave. With how Demi-Humans are treated in this world they probably did not have the protection of Knights or other fighters from the Kingdom sadly. But, while it was sad it was also heart warming as Naofumi held Raphtalia when she cried out for her Mother and Father.

LMAO Naofumi that was a savage joke you told to that inn-keeper since you do not give a f**k and know that people believe the rumors so their minds will not change about you any time soon (hopefully you can win the people back over with your heroic actions in the future) just hilarious 🤣

But, it was also fantastic to see Raphtalia and Naofumi getting stronger with him getting more unique shield abilities and her finding the strength to save Naofumi even if she is scared her meeting him has had a impact on her and she will do her best to help Naofumi fight against the destruction the Wave will bring so other families will not go through what happened to her's. Together they can protect each other! Her wanting to hold onto Naofumi for just and bit longer and then him marking the mini flag with the symbol of Japan were just wonderful send off touches ^-^ (and as a side not I got the 1010th vote on the 5 out of 5 score bringing the total to 77.69%) I really enjoyed this episode and am looking forward as to what comes next :D

Jul 15, 2020 1:49 AM
Jul 2020
Very cute 😭❤️Like father
Aug 24, 2020 9:52 PM

Aug 2019
pretty spicy episode, raphtalia definitely is a sweetheart aww, very innocent but seems like she's had some pretty traumatic events happen to her in the past. A tiny tiny bit concerning that the slave trader was expecting Naofumi to buy raphtalia, slightly worried were that goes.

Huh, so Naofumi was the first to reach the Luta village? Bit surprising that the other heroes with there bigger parties didn't get there first. Either they are hella slacking and Naofumi is actually on a grind, or Luta village is the next lowest level village, and the rest of the heroes went to a higher level one.

That fight scene was pretty heartwarming, Naofumi might be training Raphtalia harshly, but then again he dosen't have time to waste and i doubt that after he got shafted last episode, he's gonna not gonna trust a lot of people, but raphtalia definitely seems to have warmed up to him a lot, and it was pretty cute.

Dude also took that bite like a champ on god, respect that.
Nov 15, 2020 7:15 AM

Feb 2019
Raphtalia Is adorable! I can’t wait to see her character grow more threw out the anime. The op is a banger!
Nov 16, 2020 7:16 AM
Jun 2020
Damn this episode got me emotional
Jan 8, 2021 6:53 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Ah, shit. That backsound, was so good. The op was great, the ed was decent enough. So, thats the role of the slavery dump, to connect them into a nice kind of contract. Even its supported with that kind of backstory. What a perfect match Lol. What could he do? Trapped in a mess world, with such a quest from a very beginning, plus with such a shame lore. Ofc that slave loli really became a nice deal to survived in the end. Not gonna blamed at all with that kind of plot. But, man, at least used that ball monster as a pet, you goddamn Naofumi!

Oh, one more, judged by the character info, Raphtalia looked different. Was that levelling up kinda changed her maturity too when the level reached some caps? Oh wow, then. Ironic, like how the skill of the shield, somehow, helped them against those kind of dire situations. Okay, its fine. At least the backsound music was so top-notch. So i shall forget the clicheness and move on, right now.... Next!
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Jan 10, 2021 7:43 AM

Apr 2013
For a moment I thought he would treat her like a slave, glad he's just like a nice dad. Raphtalia is a real cutie.
Mar 10, 2021 3:34 AM

Oct 2020
Raphtalia is soo cute and also naofumi is almost becoming like an dad figure to her
Mar 16, 2021 2:02 PM

Sep 2012
Animated_Amateur said:
I mean seriously the people saying he should have released her from the blood seal right away or never have purchased her in the first place are really missing the situation that Naofumi is in. Naturally slavery is horrific and I am sure when he initially came to this world he would have never given this slave trader a second thought but now he has no party members, no offensive capabilities to level up quickly and on top of that the Wave of destruction will be here soon and if he does not level up he will be killed! Plus Raphtalia would have died if left in that cage and if someone like her previous owners purchased her they would have worked or tortured her to death the thought of someone doing that to her with her sweet smile and little ears and tail that perk up when she is happy certainly makes the blood boil to say the least! Plus Naofumi needs a team mate to help him level up with offense the blood seal proved to be helpful this episode in helping Raphtalia overcoming her fears in order to fight had he released her from that early on her traumatic experiences would have caused her to hesitate and they both would have been killed. I am very certain he will remove the seal in the future when he has leveled up a lot and has regained trust in others since all that has happened to him has shot that.

+100

some ppl are short sided and some have been brainwashed a bit by certain culture sjw culture

Code0018 said:
pretty spicy episode, raphtalia definitely is a sweetheart aww, very innocent but seems like she's had some pretty traumatic events happen to her in the past. A tiny tiny bit concerning that the slave trader was expecting Naofumi to buy raphtalia, slightly worried were that goes.

Huh, so Naofumi was the first to reach the Luta village? Bit surprising that the other heroes with there bigger parties didn't get there first. Either they are hella slacking and Naofumi is actually on a grind, or Luta village is the next lowest level village, and the rest of the heroes went to a higher level one.

That fight scene was pretty heartwarming, Naofumi might be training Raphtalia harshly, but then again he dosen't have time to waste and i doubt that after he got shafted last episode, he's gonna not gonna trust a lot of people, but raphtalia definitely seems to have warmed up to him a lot, and it was pretty cute.

Dude also took that bite like a champ on god, respect that.

he doesn't treat her only harshly i mean not just stick but stick and carrot :D

but ye that's cause of time
Sugram22Mar 16, 2021 2:06 PM
Nov 14, 2021 12:49 PM

Jul 2017
Pacing isn't great by any means, Raphtalia is still solid enough though here. I feel like this episode really was missing some monologues or additional stuff to buildup to her big moment where she decides to stick with Naofumi regardless of what happened in her past. It felt a bit too rushed for me without much making up for it. Still though, better than the previous episode since Raphtalia at least is more likable than everyone else so far when it comes to the cast. And really, better not seeing off how Naofumi was in the first episode so this is an improvement.
Nov 22, 2021 9:14 AM
Nov 2020
Raphtalia won best girl 2019, well deserved.
Dec 16, 2021 3:36 AM

Jul 2021
In the end, Raphtalia ended up becoming attached to Naofumi. With her psychological maturity, it becomes easier for both her and him to level up and thus become stronger and be able to use this strength to earn more money.
asdasdsadad
Jan 2, 2022 10:37 PM

Oct 2021
What a powerful 2nd Episode! I like how the story progresses and MC is very cool.
Jan 6, 2022 1:11 PM
Dec 2021
Raphtalia looks so adorable! Don'tcha think?
Feb 4, 2022 8:29 AM

Jul 2021
Damn whatever anime I'm watching today is making me emotional. First there was Ousama ranking with it's tragic and sad episode then Slow loop with it's sad backstory and now this. Though the episode turned into hearwarming and wholesome quite fast.

I can already see Raphtalia going into my signature, she's so cute >.<

Her tail wagging when she wanted the ball was so cute lol.

I was wondering why Naofumi was treating Raphtalia so badly in the start but later he started taking care of her. I loved those little scenes like Naofumi buying her kids meal, buying her ball to play with and then hugging and calming her when she's having bad dream, giving her a haircut :D etc.. That was heartwarming to watch.

I like it how Naofumi is gaining xp too when Raphtalia kills a monster, that's good.

Raphtalia has become good in fighting in short time, she was able to overcome the fear of the dog monster who killed her parents and was successful in killing a similar monster in order to save her Naofumi-Sama.

The hug at the end was cute, Raphtalia didn't wanna let go, "I bit longer.." xD.

Also the OP is a full on banger.

Great episode. 5/5.
TsutanaiFuunFeb 4, 2022 8:39 AM

The end of an era. Thank you Wit, Mappa and Isayama.
Feeling half happy, half sad.

Kawaii waifus
and precious
  best girls <3333

Apr 7, 2022 6:01 AM

Apr 2021
What I like most about anime is the fact that they lump together seemingly different people, characters, creatures and let you see the dynamics. At first, you will doubt the harmony and teamwork. Eventually, you will see how the partners/team complement each other. I've seen this over and over again in One Piece, Ousama Ranking, Kimetsu no Yaiba, Shingeki no Kyojin, and now here.
“Why does an apple fall when it is ripe? Is it brought down by the force of gravity? Is it because its stalk withers? Because it is dried by the sun, because it grows too heavy, or because the boy standing under the tree wants to eat it? None of these is the cause.... Every action of theirs, that seems to them an act of their own free will is in the historical sense not free at all but is bound up with the whole course of history and preordained from all eternity.”

― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
Apr 13, 2022 10:32 PM
Sep 2020
When did this series get so heart wrenching ( ╥ω╥ )
May 4, 2022 12:18 PM

Jun 2015
So Raphtalia is actually a child? I always though she was the same age as Naofumi or even older. I think I mixed her up with Holo.
If you are going to disagree with me, don't bother talking to me. I will seriously hurt you!
May 20, 2023 2:29 AM

Oct 2020
I wasn't sure what to think of an episode title "Slave Girl" but it turned out a lot more wholesome than I expected 
The idea of the MC being restricted to a defensive role is a really interesting premise and I like how they're using that to implement creative solutions with Raphtalia being the sword to his shield 
Aug 23, 2023 12:59 AM

Dec 2022
Loliwife acquired! (¬‿¬ )

Seems like the other heros aren't all that fond of "side quests", if the merchant's words are true. I try and do every side quest in RPGs myself, so I think Naofumi has the right idea.

Shaded Horizon

Sep 21, 2023 10:22 AM

Apr 2018
Reply to -Stray
Great 2nd episode, they covered a lot of stuffs, tho I kinda wished we saw this part.

I guess you guys can check the img above since the anime probably wont have it.
@-Stray Nice ! thx .

They did instead show us that she pissed herself on a bed. Like she's really a 4-6 years old kid.
Cute to see though. He's like a grand brother/father to her.

Sad to not see more, and it felt a little bit rush. but i guess it is what it is...
satchoffSep 21, 2023 10:27 AM
Morpheus: The Matrix is everywhere. It is all around us. Even now, in this very room. You can see it when you look out your window or when you turn on your television. You can feel it when you go to work... when you go to church... when you pay your taxes.
It is the world that has been pulled over your eyes to blind you from the truth.

Neo: What truth?

Morpheus: That you are a slave, Neo.
Sep 21, 2023 10:23 AM

Apr 2018
Reply to slavemaster_1991
Rushed, missed a lot of details and character building for the best girl. While first episode followed the source perfectly, this one just skips everything that made Raphtalia's relationship with MC meaningful. If someone did not read the original, how is he supposed to know that gathering hair into the shield was a big deal? How would they know that Raph was seriously ill, if she got cured with a single medicine? How could they know how mentally unstable she was, if the whole scene with nightmares was almost skipped? I kinda hope that they will stop rushing the plot, cause without all those small details shield hero is just another good for nothing isekai.
@slavemaster_1991 This is unfortunately, nowadays anime.

It's not 90-00's anymore.

All the anime tend to skip details or even chapters...
Morpheus: The Matrix is everywhere. It is all around us. Even now, in this very room. You can see it when you look out your window or when you turn on your television. You can feel it when you go to work... when you go to church... when you pay your taxes.
It is the world that has been pulled over your eyes to blind you from the truth.

Neo: What truth?

Morpheus: That you are a slave, Neo.
Sep 21, 2023 9:16 PM

Dec 2017
Reply to Waifwu
slavemaster_1991 said:
Rushed, missed a lot of details and character building for the best girl. While first episode followed the source perfectly, this one just skips everything that made Raphtalia's relationship with MC meaningful. If someone did not read the original, how is he supposed to know that gathering hair into the shield was a big deal? How would they know that Raph was seriously ill, if she got cured with a single medicine? How could they know how mentally unstable she was, if the whole scene with nightmares was almost skipped? I kinda hope that they will stop rushing the plot, cause without all those small details shield hero is just another good for nothing isekai.

If they follow all the things you mentioned then it'll be 500 episode long.
@Waifwu You either do something properly or don't do it at all. This adaptation is just bad and butchers the source to the point of having no good sides.
Oct 9, 2023 11:42 PM
Dec 2022
Now we get the start of the shield hero party.
Oct 14, 2023 7:10 PM

Mar 2012
He really went and bought a child slave to help him level up....Sure he got screwed over badly and needed someone to help him level up but doing business with a slaver and forcing this kid to kill monsters for your own gain is messed up. Bonus points for having her relieve a traumatic event against her will for that sweet xp. Sure he's doing things to keep her happy but he's also forcing her with the blood contract spell to do things she doesn't want to. Comes off as manipulative even if those aren't his intentions.
Pages (9) « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - May 8, 2019

236 by SanessyAdversary »»
Today, 7:06 AM

Poll: » Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari Episode 17 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 1, 2019

292 by SanessyAdversary »»
Yesterday, 8:46 PM

Poll: » Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 24, 2019

270 by SanessyAdversary »»
Yesterday, 6:36 AM

Poll: » Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari Episode 15 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 17, 2019

355 by SanessyAdversary »»
Apr 22, 9:49 PM

Poll: » Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari Episode 14 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Apr 10, 2019

190 by SanessyAdversary »»
Apr 22, 6:17 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.