Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Attack on Titan
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (11) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »
Jun 16, 2019 9:04 PM

Sep 2011
DAIO said:
This reminds me so much of modern day America with it's liberal White guilt.
"Oh yes, our ancestors were evil so now we should accept being treated like shit by the ones our ancestors oppressed to atone for their sins"

lol shut the fuck up. No one is oppressing you or making you atone for the sins of your ancestors. What a weird thing to bring up.

Anyway, i thought this episode was good. Yes a few scenes were cut out but i honestly think it's better this way. The manga dragged a bit in my opinion so I'm glad this is the direction they're going with, And quite frankly these next few episodes will be the best in the series. I predict this show will be about 5 seasons and be done, as the manga is also coming to an end really soon.
AlfonseJun 16, 2019 9:09 PM
Jun 16, 2019 9:06 PM

Jan 2009
DAIO said:
This reminds me so much of modern day America with it's liberal White guilt.
"Oh yes, our ancestors were evil so now we should accept being treated like shit by the ones our ancestors oppressed to atone for their sins"

lol ITS OKAY TO BE WHITE REEEEEEE

i do not think you are that oppressed when majority of the world is ruled by western countries or white elite people anyway and there is a reason a lot of poor people from poor countries want to go to western rich countries for economic relief alone
degJun 16, 2019 9:32 PM
Jun 16, 2019 9:10 PM

Apr 2019
carlove said:
The episode was way too narrative heavy. Show don't tell is more my taste. I bet many people, including myself, have forgotten about the tiny details.

there is a reason for that revealed next ep
You son of a .. turtle

Jun 16, 2019 9:14 PM
Dec 2012
deg said:

ye i was hoping for that too but honestly that plot is already done in the live action movies https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Attack_on_Titan_(film) and the one shot original manga of Attack on Titan here https://attackontitan.fandom.com/wiki/Attack_on_Titan_Volume_0

Very interesting, i think i would prefer a story similar to the one on volume 0 tbh, it is more in line with what i expected. I didn't see the live actions yet and can't find on that page where it mentions their origin.

keragamming said:

You do realise that you got two different story from two different race right? One about Devil and one about God.

Think of it as the bible equivalent for Eldia and Marley. I said this to manga readers when this chapter came out, so this is not a spoiler or anything just stating the obvious.

There is plenty of other things I could point out in your comment, but I would be spoiling things to you.

I know, my point was it came from some divine being. I said god/devil because i couldn't remember which one they said in the episode.
Jun 16, 2019 9:16 PM
Jun 2019
WarFirel said:
Raphtaliamal said:
but I see that kimetsu no yaiba has no sensors at all, why lately AOT has been much censorship, it's disappointing
Yeah but who knows how they going to make it in the uncoming seasons a lot of times the censorship it's strong after the first season
the first season has no censorship at all, starting from the scene of the female Titan all shown the bloody death scene of a Scout Legion soldier, to be honest censorship is very disturbing to the anime drama scene
Jun 16, 2019 9:17 PM

Jan 2009
NoChance said:
deg said:

ye i was hoping for that too but honestly that plot is already done in the live action movies https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Attack_on_Titan_(film) and the one shot original manga of Attack on Titan here https://attackontitan.fandom.com/wiki/Attack_on_Titan_Volume_0

Very interesting, i think i would prefer a story similar to the one on volume 0 tbh, it is more in line with what i expected. I didn't see the live actions yet and can't find on that page where it mentions their origin.

here is the relevant quote under the plot of part 2 on the movies

who reveals the origins of the Titans as a military experiment gone wrong that soon developed into a virus that turned people into Titans and decimated humanity
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Attack_on_Titan_(film)#Part_2
Jun 16, 2019 9:17 PM

Oct 2013
NoChance said:
deg said:

Very interesting, i think i would prefer the story on volume 0 tbh, it is more in line with what i expected. I didn't see the live actions yet and can't find on that page where it mentions their origin.

keragamming said:

You do realise that you got two different story from two different race right? One about Devil and one about God.

Think of it as the bible equivalent for Eldia and Marley. I said this to manga readers when this chapter came out, so this is not a spoiler or anything just stating the obvious.

There is plenty of other things I could point out in your comment, but I would be spoiling things to you.

I know, my point was it came from some divine being. I said god/devil because i couldn't remember which one they said in the episode.

And how do you know that is a fact? You can believe what you want, all I'm saying is that don't take every narrative you get as gospel or the "absolute truth"
Jun 16, 2019 9:20 PM
Jul 2018
Raphtaliamal said:
WarFirel said:
Yeah but who knows how they going to make it in the uncoming seasons a lot of times the censorship it's strong after the first season
the first season has no censorship at all, starting from the scene of the female Titan all shown the bloody death scene of a Scout Legion soldier, to be honest censorship is very disturbing to the anime drama scene
The first season is full of censorship. Straight up from the first episode when Eren's mom got eaten. In the manga, you see her body torn to bits and pieces.
Jun 16, 2019 9:24 PM
Dec 2009
The continuity AoT has is superb. Questions from previous seasons are being answered this season.
Malloween Candies (2023):
6 main candies
Jun 16, 2019 9:25 PM
Jun 2019
NoChance said:
deg said:

keragamming said:

You know as a manga reader if there is one thing i can tell you about the manga is never take anything in SNK literally.
And about this God and Devil the owl will give you some explanation in next week
Jun 16, 2019 9:26 PM

Nov 2015
Damn this really changes everything! Bruh my mind is blown
Jun 16, 2019 9:30 PM
Jan 2016
Damn this episode was so fucking awesome, what a masterpiece!

These revelations are letting me so damn crazy, this is getting even better than what it already was, just a masterpiece!

That flashbacks about Grisha's past are just so perfect, i didn't expect that, honestly, what a damn and tragic past Grisha had, i was so well executed, i am stunned!

And especially after seeing that the titan who ate Eren's mother was Dina, i had to go look on episode 1 really fast to confirm that, i am so shoked, i just thougth it was a random titan, but it wasn't! And the other titan's there were tranformed had a familiar face, just Damn!

I loved that history about "the origins of titans" and in the world that Grishas as born!

I am just shocked that everything we saw was in a tiny island called paradide, and the world is just so much bigger!

I felt a great satisfaction when "The Owl" throw that fat disgusting guy from the wall!

I am so damn hyped to see what "The Owl" will reveal to us in the next episode!

I wanted to say more, but it was a great masterpiece, and i am without words to describe how shocked and stunned i am with this revelations! DAMN!
Jun 16, 2019 9:31 PM
Dec 2012
keragamming said:
And how do you know that is a fact? You can believe what you want, all I'm saying is that don't take every narrative you get as gospel or the "absolute truth"

I mean, you're right, i can't assume they know for sure as well, all they have is written stuff about ymir that could be false. But i think it's fair to assume it didn't come from science, who knows though.
It's really a shame to me though because it only working on Eldians is another thing that could be science related, like only working with certain genes.
Jun 16, 2019 9:36 PM

Jan 2009
EGOIST said:
Title drop for next episode's title. Can't fucking wait

ye i wonder why the official english translation for this show is Attack on Titan when this episode revealed its actually Attack Titan only
Jun 16, 2019 9:48 PM
Mar 2015
At last we get to the Elidia/Marley war
Jun 16, 2019 9:56 PM

Jan 2013
OMFGGGGGGGG WHAT WAS THIS!
Everything i thought i knew is like 1%...what amazing writing! This anime is a masterpiece!
I'm just shocked! What an episode!

Can't wait for more info! This episode changes everything we knew!

The wall scene...damn, i feel so bad for Grisha.
Can't wait to know more about the Owl.

R.I.P to all the people that died in this episode.

Also this..

damn...what a story!
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Jun 16, 2019 10:08 PM
Apr 2013
I really like the adaptation. Coming from the manga I know I felt like it was information overload, but now it was perfectly paced and shown. I have been saying Dina wrong for like 2 years!

darkdragon88Jun 16, 2019 10:13 PM
Jun 16, 2019 10:16 PM

Apr 2009
NoChance said:
I'm a bit disappointed to be honest, while this answered questions i had for like 6 years, i didn't really like it. I was hoping that the titans somehow originated from science since all we had info on were syringes, spinal fluid, etc. Maybe it could have been someone in search of a cure for some disease by regenerating organs or something but instead ended up creating titans since they regenerate. Or just some scientist that created titans as a military weapon requested by his government.
Instead we got some god, devil or whatever that gave titans to someone, meh.

I'm not so sure that it's not science - yes, the history books say that Ymir was some sort of goddess/demon, but it's been hundreds of years, take King Arthur for instance - was he real or just a myth? It's been so long that nobody knows for sure. Maybe it was science but is now shrouded in myth and shown as divine intervention? Just a thought.
Also, agree with you on Dina eating Carla - it's too much of a coincidence. It's only plausible if we think that titans retain some of their memories/feelings in the form of basic instincts ("I feel the smell of medicines coming from that hut, that's what Grisha always smelled of, let's go there") and follow them.
- If you believe this place holds you, it is a prison.
If you do not wish to leave, it will become a fortress.

Current icon:
Kusuriuri from Mononoke
by pana (LJ username)
Jun 16, 2019 10:19 PM
May 2016
That OWL twist is great, i didn't see it coming :)
Jun 16, 2019 10:23 PM

Jan 2018
Francocis said:
Until what point of the manga was this episode adapted?

Chapters 86-87 I think
Jun 16, 2019 10:43 PM

Sep 2009
Cenedess said:

I'm not so sure that it's not science - yes, the history books say that Ymir was some sort of goddess/demon, but it's been hundreds of years, take King Arthur for instance - was he real or just a myth? It's been so long that nobody knows for sure. Maybe it was science but is now shrouded in myth and shown as divine intervention? Just a thought.
Also, agree with you on Dina eating Carla - it's too much of a coincidence. It's only plausible if we think that titans retain some of their memories/feelings in the form of basic instincts ("I feel the smell of medicines coming from that hut, that's what Grisha always smelled of, let's go there") and follow them.

I too have to agree about Dina eating Carla being too much of a coincidence. The only thing I can think of that could possibly make sense is that Dina somehow could tell that's where Grisha ended up at (matches up with your smell theory) and she ate Carla hoping that Grisha & his new children would see her and make the connection (thus fulfilling her promise of finding Grisha even after transforming). Then Grisha's kids aka Eren would have access to (knowledge of?) her because she's of royal blood. But this is reallyyyyy unlikely... if the regular titans have no cognitive abilities there's no way she could even predict that Grisha had another kid to try and continue out his restorationist plan. Also it just occurred to me after typing all this out that it doesn't even matter if Dina was trying to find Grisha because he saw her take on titan form so if anything he could have recognized and found her... LOL this all feels like a waste of time on my part but I'll post my response anyway haha
Jun 16, 2019 10:54 PM

Sep 2009
I'm a manga reader and this episode reminded me why I love the medium of anime over manga. What a story line! The animation really leveled up *o* man seeing the original human form of all those titans was something else. The continuity of this series is superb.

Also, the pacing of this episode was awesome! People are saying it was too fast but I like the feeling of being on the edge of my seat for 25 mins. The manga gives you a lot of information to digest over many pages, but at least with anime you get visual aids that help you process all that's being thrown at you. Plus, I believe that having voice actors helps the viewer remember the names of each distinct person and important/heavy scenes. With chapter releases being so spaced out it's sometimes difficult to remember people haha. A++
Jun 16, 2019 10:54 PM
Apr 2016
I guess I will say it once... gentlemen and gentlewomen, we are in the end game now.

So this is an original take on history. A post-Nazi development where the Nazi ancestors are the Jews now? Literally turned the tables here, author. Hopefully, in the end, there is no mystery except for some sort of divinity. This series being a definite science fiction with the "man is the real monster" would once again send a stronger messenge. Or maybe aliens 'n stuff.
mitsukirox101 said:
Cenedess said:

I too have to agree about Dina eating Carla being too much of a coincidence. The only thing I can think of that could possibly make sense is that Dina somehow could tell that's where Grisha ended up at (matches up with your smell theory) and she ate Carla hoping that Grisha & his new children would see her and make the connection (thus fulfilling her promise of finding Grisha even after transforming). Then Grisha's kids aka Eren would have access to (knowledge of?) her because she's of royal blood. But this is reallyyyyy unlikely... if the regular titans have no cognitive abilities there's no way she could even predict that Grisha had another kid to try and continue out his restorationist plan. Also it just occurred to me after typing all this out that it doesn't even matter if Dina was trying to find Grisha because he saw her take on titan form so if anything he could have recognized and found her... LOL this all feels like a waste of time on my part but I'll post my response anyway haha

OR it is a dramatic coincidence that is supposed to inadvertely amplify the tragedy of the whole narrative.
Daniel_NaumovJun 17, 2019 1:19 AM
Re:formed
Jun 16, 2019 10:58 PM

Apr 2016
https://twitter.com/welovfree/status/1140437291724410880?s=19

So we are finally here. Everything comes full circle as Dina, Grisha's first wife, will devour Carla, his second wife.

Next episode- PATHS SHINGEKI NO KYOJIN.

I hope we get to see the part after chapter 90. Maybe a part 1 style tease that is IF WIT is gonna continue making.
Jun 16, 2019 11:00 PM

Sep 2009
Daniel_Naumov said:
I guess I will say it once... gentlemen and gentlewomen, we are in the end game now.

So this is an original take on history. A post-Nazi development where the Nazi ancestors are the Jews now? Literally turned the tables here, author. Hopefully, in the end, there is no mystery except for some sort of divinity. This series being a definite science fiction with the "man is the real monster" would once against send a stronger messenge. Or maybe aliens 'n stuff.
mitsukirox101 said:

OR it is a dramatic coincidence that is supposed to inadvertely amplify the tragedy of the whole narrative.

TRUE, if anything at least everyone will think "damn that's fuckin' tragic" because I know I did
Jun 16, 2019 11:21 PM

Dec 2015
Lol, I remember how shocked I was when I learned that the smiling titan was Grisha's previous wife. Talk about ironic.
"At some point, I stopped hoping."
Jun 16, 2019 11:22 PM

Sep 2009
Screencap from this episode under the spoiler
mitsukirox101Jun 16, 2019 11:51 PM
Jun 16, 2019 11:24 PM

Aug 2012
Episode 57 Endcard by Erika Nishihara

Jun 16, 2019 11:25 PM

Jul 2012
Daniel_Naumov said:

So this is an original take on history. A post-Nazi development where the Nazi ancestors are the Jews now? Literally turned the tables here, author. Hopefully, in the end, there is no mystery except for some sort of divinity. This series being a definite science fiction with the "man is the real monster" would once against send a stronger messenge. Or maybe aliens 'n stuff.
mitsukirox101 said:

In actuality, as it will be finally pointed out in the next episode,
Jun 16, 2019 11:28 PM
Jan 2019
It felt slightly rushed to me as a manga reader, but that could be due to the fact that its the first time I'm watching this all animated. In the manga, you can read this HUGE dump of information at your pace, and you can go back and re-read it immediately if you miss something. So maybe its just the difference between manga and animation. Otherwise, great episode. Could have done better on the animation (frankly, I wasn't the biggest fan of the voice acting as well) but overall, it was incredible.

Only two more episodes left, let's go.
Jun 16, 2019 11:33 PM

Oct 2015
Damn. This episode covered a lot of ground in terms of adaptation. The pacing felt a lot faster than the manga but that's probably because took my time reading each page to absorb the information. This part of the manga is harder to adapt since most of the chapters are pretty much self-contained.

Production-wise this episode was decent. There's a lot of still shots, but art is more polished than last episode. OST was great. The animation for Kruger's reveal was really good, especially the part when he cut his hand.

RIP Faye and her 5minutes of total screen-time
Jun 16, 2019 11:35 PM

Feb 2016
HOLY SHITTTT BEST EPISODE THIS SEASON
Jun 16, 2019 11:53 PM

Jan 2015
Fun thing is that most of the titans we’ve seen today were also in the first arc of the anime. Like for example the little titan and santa titan, I still remember them. And unfortunately I was spoiled about the truth about the blonde titan, Dina. That she killed Eren’s mother for reasons I don’t know.
I wonder if the Eldians that were transformed this episode have some kind of connection with the first wall’s break. Knowing the manga’s complicate plot, I believe I’m right.

AivanK said:
Also this..

damn...what a story!

Oooh I’m glad I wasn’t the only who caught that
XenocrisiJun 16, 2019 11:57 PM
Jun 17, 2019 12:13 AM

Oct 2017
Damn we r getting more infos about the past and the truth, im loving this.
Jun 17, 2019 12:15 AM

Jul 2012
AbrarFyioz said:
Damn we r getting more infos about the past and the truth, im loving this.

That's about half of the twists and reveals covered, next week we will have the rest (and the biggest one yet).
Jun 17, 2019 12:17 AM

Oct 2017
Great episode! It didn't feel rushed at all to me. Grisha's voice was also great.

Though, they skipped the part where they show Grisha's fingers being cut. Not that it was really important, but it'd have more effect on the viewer.

They also skipped some minor details. But that was rather a good thing, since if they hadn't then this episode would've been rushed.

10/10.
KatsutoSakiJun 17, 2019 12:26 AM
Jun 17, 2019 12:19 AM
Mar 2018
Not a fan of this fast pacing, considering this is an info dump episode. But ok, I guess. Still the world building and storytelling of this series are the best one ever.
Jun 17, 2019 12:23 AM

Mar 2016
I loved this episode. The only problem I had was that they adapted a bit too much, since the information is quite hard to process.

Finally, we hear the words Marley, Eldia and Paradis Island.

The anime has almost caught up with the manga. I hope the next season is two cours, and it adapts the whole thing. Before the next season, I kind of want to see another season of Junior High.

I can't wait to see the Eren after

I always pronounced Dina's name as Dinner, even though the Katakana said Daina, but I think that will change from now.

I didn't notice it in the manga, but I can see it here. I can't believe there actually is a man beside Zeke when he is accusing his parents. Not sure if the man is that important, but he has a name, so maybe he is?

Mod Edit: Added spoiler tags; please hide plot details.
LoveLikeBloodJun 17, 2019 11:46 AM
Jun 17, 2019 12:24 AM

Oct 2017
So, they could've saved Erwin too if they knew earlier that the serum is just spinal fluid from a titan?!
Or, is there something more special needed to produce it?
Jun 17, 2019 12:26 AM
Jan 2018
Can someone kindly explain to me what the fuck Happened in this episode? I only understood like 40% of it and don't wanna go into the last 2 episodes all confused like this and ruin my experience, ty
Jun 17, 2019 12:30 AM

Jul 2012
Phantumix said:
Can someone kindly explain to me what the fuck Happened in this episode? I only understood like 40% of it and don't wanna go into the last 2 episodes all confused like this and ruin my experience, ty

This was the first half of a series of revelations and twists. Possibly the next episode will have all of your answers and confusion relieved, even because Hange will give a huge summary of all of the information in that conference shown in the preview.
Jun 17, 2019 12:43 AM
Jul 2018
Anime-only here.

I was worried after last week that the reveal would be something idiotic/simplistic like Hollywood movie twists but this turned out to be quite complex, both plot-wise and in terms of the theme: which side is evil? I loved it! Not doubting Isayama again.

The pace was fast but I watched with one finger on the pause button so I didn't mind. On the contrary, I was finally happy to be getting answers. Need more right now! Especially to the biggest question raised this episode: What in the world happened to Mikasa's hair?
Jun 17, 2019 12:47 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
Phantumix said:

Did you watch without subs or something? If you can, I'd suggest watching it again keeping the following in mind. Eren has gotten in touch with his fathers memories and seeing how his life developed until his arrival at Paradis island.
Grisha is an Eldian, that's the race that can transform into giants when injected with the Spinal Fluid. There's conflicting stories about their background, but most can agree that their powers allowed them to dominate the continent for about 1700 or so years. Their war with the Marleyans caused the royal family that controls the Titan powers into taking most of the Eldians to Paradis island. The Eldians that were left in Marley, live as prisoners/Slaves.

After seeing his sister murdered by Marleyans, Grisha developed a massive grudge against them. As an adult he joins the Eldian restorationist movement where he meets his wife who is of the royal Fritz family. The restorationists plan is to enter Paradis island and take the power of the founding Titan from the King there. They also have a spy in the Marleyan military called the Owl. He finds out that Marley also wants to steal the Founding Titan power from the king as part of a greater struggle for natural resources,

Grisha has a son called Zeke (Eren's older half brother) who betrays his parents to Marley's security forces. Grisha is tortured and sent to Paradis were he will be turned into a mindless Titan and left to wander the island as punishment with the others. Once there, he recognizes Gross as one of the men responsible for his sisters death. But before Gross can kill him, The Owl who has been a Marleyan military guy all this time, makes his move and kills all the Marleyans by transforming into a Titan that looks suspiciously like Eren's.

I hope this helps. Like I tell everyone, while the anime adaptation is REALLY good and faithful to the story, I'll always recommend checking out the manga for greater detail and a more fleshed out story.

On my own personal note, while I've been waiting years to see this animated, I'm a bit disappointed to see that they cut so many corners with many still images. Come on guys!!
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Jun 17, 2019 12:50 AM
May 2019
_Spectacled_ said:
So, the final episode will only adapt chapter 90? It’s been a while since I read that chapter in the manga but wasn’t it a little too short? I wonder if it’s possible to adapt some parts of chapter 91, like ending the anime with
i hope they add some filler just like the basement episode. Since it is the last eps
Jun 17, 2019 12:57 AM

Jul 2012
Farabeuf said:
Phantumix said:

I hope this helps. Like I tell everyone, while the anime adaptation is REALLY good and faithful to the story, I'll always recommend checking out the manga for greater detail and a more fleshed out story.

On my own personal note, while I've been waiting years to see this animated, I'm a bit disappointed to see that they cut so many corners with many still images. Come on guys!!

I mean, they barely ommited any info in here, other than two lines making very minor references to things that will be covered in far greater detail from the ground up in the next arc.

And I mean, you can't really animate too much the scenes they covered from the manga, since it was mostly literal imagery taken from books and old texts even then (maybe with the exception of that one with the titans walking, taken from Season 2's ED). Personally, I think they fit really well in this episode, picture book style.
DanpmssJun 17, 2019 1:01 AM
Jun 17, 2019 1:00 AM

Feb 2019
I wish they would stop waiting so long to release the episodes, who cares if they leak as long as the manga is selling ffs. Fansubs take ages and are super low quality.

Man we gotta stop with the Faye memes, please let her rest in pieces

also I'm curious how they'll do the final episode since all that will be left is chapter 90 the ocean which is short, some anime filler like last episode or will they show the warriors fighting
Marinate1016Jun 17, 2019 1:04 AM
Jun 17, 2019 1:19 AM

May 2009
OMFG..... OMFFFGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

THIS IS A GAME CHANGER!! A MASSIVE GAME CHANGER!

Eren and Zeke are brothers?? What is Eren going to do? What's going to happen when he confronts his friends with the truth? The survey cops? Everyone in general within the walls?? Who knows about this truth??? There should be some within the walls who knew the truth!

This is very exciting!
Jun 17, 2019 1:24 AM

Dec 2012
So basically Eldians are known as Devils cause their ancestor made a deal with Satan for powers. and she became a Titan. when she dies all the powers had turned into 9 Titan Shifter. apparently the conquered lesser humans and force them to breed their children.The rest of the world managed to get some of the 9 to help them or stole them. and turned on the Eldians killing them almost to extinction. driving them to the island Eren lives on where the walls are. that was a lie. the truth was she got the Titan Powers and divided them into 9 Shifters including herself. and they helped the people of the continent buy making roads, farms etc. the Marleyans people actually managed to get some Titans to betray the other ones or stole them. and used them to attack the Eldians and bring them to the endangered species level. and basically The King decided to become a pacifist refuse to fight Marleyans and land to the island and hit away with what people he could bring. the ones who got left behind basically became nothing but dog shit to the Marleyans and are basically in the same situation as Jewish people in the holocaust. Now currently they want the Founding Titan because it can control Titans and the is a threat to their ruling governments. but also a chance for the Eldians to have a fighting chance to be free form their oppression, well that what I understand at least.
GosuDRMJun 17, 2019 1:29 AM

Jun 17, 2019 1:27 AM

Dec 2018
MIND STILL BLOWING.
Jun 17, 2019 1:28 AM
May 2012
Edylson said:
laviha said:

they might add
scene in the the last episode after the ending song ends creepily like the way it did in season 3 part 1

I don't see the reason to add a tease for the next season if WIT won't work on it anymore, they should end in the final panel of 90 just like the manga, out of all the seasons this should end on a good note

WIT won't work on it anymore? Why? You serious?
Pages (11) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Season 3 Part 2 Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 2, 2019

802 by jebras »»
Apr 23, 10:08 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Season 3 Part 2 Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 30, 2019

668 by Beqapapi »»
Apr 12, 1:14 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Season 3 Part 2 Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Thorf - May 26, 2019

734 by lightning19 »»
Apr 12, 7:59 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Season 3 Part 2 Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 19, 2019

345 by JoestarEISH_020 »»
Mar 31, 8:10 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Season 3 Part 2 Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Tsarko - May 11, 2019

369 by TheNewGuy7204 »»
Mar 28, 7:57 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.