Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Oct 17, 2012 11:41 AM

Apr 2011
namelessregret said:
ssjokg said:
The threesome exists.

ew.

:[

Gotta love the ctrl button
Oct 17, 2012 12:51 PM
Jan 2012
sagdashin said:
namelessregret said:
ssjokg said:
The threesome exists.

ew.

I do not comprehend.
Oct 17, 2012 12:51 PM

Aug 2009
namelessregret said:
sagdashin said:
namelessregret said:
ssjokg said:
The threesome exists.

ew.

I do not comprehend.

ctrl button=fast forward in the VN.
Dec 5, 2012 9:46 AM

May 2012
Great episode, good that Rin didn't die and that Berserker got defeated but lol Ilya now also moved in? And lol another bath scene :p The relation between those two seem to be getting to an awkward level but damn his skill is indeed improving lets see what's next!
Dec 7, 2012 10:18 AM

Apr 2012
Iilia said:
AirStyles said:
I banged my head on the table when Berserker Heracles died so easily... and bang my head again when Ilya showed up in Shirou's bed.

Seriously, WTF!

Just when I started to like Shiroe, but he once again piss me off by saying "I wanna be the defender of Justice." Seriously dude... grow up... you're too old for that shit.
My thoughts exactly.

Just when I thought I had gotten rid of Ilya, she shows up at his house of all places. HIS HOUSE. She has a fucking castle, for crying out loud, why is she there? No one give me any rubbish explanations, either, because raging about this obnoxious loli is just going to happen no matter what. She killed Shinji at the very least, who knows who else. Shinji was someone Shirou knew, and he doesn't care about this at all? I hope his idealism caves before this show ends. It just has to. >_>

And all of a sudden Saber is the slightly shy, blushing type. Ooookaaaaay.

Pleaase tell me we can at least kill off Sakura pretty quick here.

Glad I've got people with the same thoughts here!

I think this episode really lack of common sense. No matter how "douchebag" Shinji is, he is Shirou's longest friend (since Junior High), how could he invite that cold-blooded killer brat, Ilya, to stay at his house just like that? I could agree if Shirou forgive her for trying to kill him, Saber, and Rin, but Ilya already killed Shinji!
Also, Shinji is Sakura's older brother, for God's sake! Why there is no single talk about his dead? Not even from Sakura's mouth.. WTF?!
Dec 7, 2012 10:24 AM

Apr 2011
Ddustz said:
Iilia said:
My thoughts exactly.

Just when I thought I had gotten rid of Ilya, she shows up at his house of all places. HIS HOUSE. She has a fucking castle, for crying out loud, why is she there? No one give me any rubbish explanations, either, because raging about this obnoxious loli is just going to happen no matter what. She killed Shinji at the very least, who knows who else. Shinji was someone Shirou knew, and he doesn't care about this at all? I hope his idealism caves before this show ends. It just has to. >_>

I think this episode really lack of common sense. No matter how "douchebag" Shinji is, he is Shirou's longest friend (since Junior High), how could he invite that cold-blooded killer brat, Ilya, to stay at his house just like that? I could agree if Shirou forgive her for trying to kill him, Saber, and Rin, but Ilya already killed Shinji!
Also, Shinji is Sakura's older brother, for God's sake! Why there is no single talk about his dead? Not even from Sakura's mouth.. WTF?!

LoveLikeBloodJun 9, 2019 9:09 AM
Dec 7, 2012 10:36 AM

Jun 2009
Ddustz said:
Iilia said:
AirStyles said:
I banged my head on the table when Berserker Heracles died so easily... and bang my head again when Ilya showed up in Shirou's bed.

Seriously, WTF!

Just when I started to like Shiroe, but he once again piss me off by saying "I wanna be the defender of Justice." Seriously dude... grow up... you're too old for that shit.
My thoughts exactly.

This is why it hurts the anime adaptation to not really get inside Shirou's head all that much. By this point in the VN it's pretty much a given he would do something like this as he had, by this point, developed a kind of fondness for Ilya and realized she was raised in an environment that, well, distorted her views on death and killing. Basically, it's Shirou's hero complex at work. Shirou doesn't so much run on our views of "common sense" as he does his own views.

As far as Shinji. Yeah...what sagdashin said.
"Yes, I have been deprived of emotion. But not completely. Whoever did it, botched the job."

- Geralt of Rivia
Dec 7, 2012 10:53 AM

Apr 2012
Haha, didn't expect someone would answer, moreover this fast.. :D

Eh, rape? Did I missed something? That's only in the VN, right?

For Ilya case, well, I think that's quite nice explanation. I get it. Thanks :D
Jan 26, 2013 2:49 PM
Aug 2011
Where is the seventh master? There should be four left, we know assassin, saber, lancer. But the master of assassin said there is only lancer and saber left. Does that mean the remaining master is an ally to Assassin's master, to that witch?

It was obvious that they were going to choose Sakura.

Also, two people holding a greatsword and giving a finish-blow was ridiculous, seriously; i don't even mention killing somebody six times with a single blow...
Feb 22, 2013 1:16 AM

Jul 2008
And the harem grows...and Saber is falling for himl. Now she's embarrassed for Shirou to see her in the bath unlike last time. Now we move on and Sakura is now in danger, oh joy.
Mar 5, 2013 7:02 AM

Jan 2012
Shirou is really an idiot to take in his enemies like that.

Apr 28, 2013 3:24 AM

Jan 2013
Great episode.

New opening rocks aswell.
Jun 13, 2013 11:14 AM

Nov 2012
yeah nice fight! I like this duo (saber and shirou) when trying to kill berserk :3 so cool bro XD

and finally ilya is live in shirou house.. and she get more calmer now XD
Aug 31, 2013 3:56 PM

Oct 2012
Hmm, Sakura being targeted.. again they are straying from Fate route?

Anyway, this ep was good, showing Saber's jealousy and leaving some spot for calm aftermath before another battle kicks on. Whole band is finally together living in one house.
Sep 17, 2013 9:53 PM
Jul 2018
LOL What is this, a harem anime? Well, it is based off of a visual novel, but still...
Oh no, Sakura is in trouble!
And it seems Saber is jealous of the other girls O__O

BTW, Rin is hot, I just really needed to let that out.
May 16, 2014 8:53 PM
Jun 2013
kinda expected saber to be a bit more jelous of other girls and more shy about touching and showing her body after her and shirou did the dragon.Was pretty funny.I understand why shirou brought the little kid in cause well she just a child and a kinda messed up in the head one at that but can still come off as kind.So why would you leave someone like that by themselves wouldint you wanna help. It was also cool to see shirous new powers to make stuff out of thing air.Kinda eh how beserker died 7 times from 1 hit how does that happen.
Jul 7, 2014 6:24 PM

Dec 2010
Did he really give shelter to Iliya after all she did? The bitch killed Archer if nothing else, ffs.

poketonip said:
When Saber was on the bath and she said her body wasn't like Rin's, I thought she had a d*ck, LOL
lololo xD
Jul 8, 2014 12:30 AM

Sep 2013
I think you're a bit biased about Ilya. She didn't involve any innocent people unlike Shinji for instance. In Shirou's eyes, she's a harmless little girl after her Servant was defeated. And Archer could have killed her if he had tried, but he didn't want to harm her at all. He didn't call her Illyasviel, he called her Ilya (that's a hint that he knew her).
Jul 9, 2014 5:36 PM

Dec 2010
Doesn't make me feel any better about Archer's death. If it was me, I wouldn't give shelter to the girl which killed my friend's servant.
Jul 28, 2014 4:35 PM

Jul 2014
No one else absolutely adored Ilyasveil? Really? I'm now alone.

Kill me.

It's okay, I'll go to heaven with Iri and half of my other favorite characters ;---;
Oct 4, 2014 1:43 PM
Mar 2012
Uhm ok feels like there should be 2 episodes worth if stuff between last episode and this one.

Shiro fighting Berserker is bullshit.

Them being that easy with Illya is bullshit. Speaking of which
Oct 5, 2014 9:08 AM

Sep 2013
superseiyan said:
Uhm ok feels like there should be 2 episodes worth if stuff between last episode and this one.

Shiro fighting Berserker is bullshit.

Them being that easy with Illya is bullshit. Speaking of which

It wasn't Shirou fighting Berserker, it was Caliburn.

Feb 22, 2015 11:30 AM

Apr 2013
Worst epsiode so far. Yeah kill all the great characters off and let that dumb loli bitch live, seriously? Worst possible outcome achived, great job. I'll drop my ratings for this show now ~.~ Shirou you moron.
Mar 3, 2015 5:44 PM

Jun 2014
1 sword strike kills berserker 7 times? get real. Disappointing how Ilya (Eizenbern) and Shinji (Matou), 2 of the 3 main families have already lost their Servants...

And seriously, Shirou already used his 2nd Command Spell to stop Saber from using Excalibur.

Saber is jealous of Ilya cuddling with Shirou; and
LoveLikeBloodJun 9, 2019 1:36 PM
Mar 3, 2015 6:14 PM

Apr 2014
m-i-c-h-a-e-l said:
-snip-

Spoiler that last sentence. Fate/Zero is a prequel written after F/SN and that reveal isn't made until late in F/SN's third route.
Mar 3, 2015 6:26 PM

Jul 2007
m-i-c-h-a-e-l said:
1 sword strike kills berserker 7 times? get real. Disappointing how Ilya (Eizenbern) and Shinji (Matou), 2 of the 3 main families have already lost their Servants...

And seriously, Shirou already used his 2nd Command Spell to stop Saber from using Excalibur.

Saber is jealous of Ilya cuddling with Shirou; and still no one realizes ..

Yes, that is how Caliburn's attack works. Excalibur would take out around 3 since it's beam last's less time.

Had he not used it, Saber, and everyone else, would be dead.

As for the last bit - Fucking hell spoilers. You are not supposed to even know that yet.
Apr 25, 2015 12:37 PM
May 2013
I want to see an entire episode of Archer and Lancer going at it!!
Apr 25, 2015 1:04 PM

Sep 2013
Matt88 said:
I want to see an entire episode of Archer and Lancer going at it!!
Watch UBW next week.
Apr 25, 2016 6:22 AM

Mar 2014
The Legendary Holy Sword , Excalibur !! Imagination on its Strongest Form !!
Some Saber moments ~ !! MC is having a harem ~ .
VERY GREAT EPISODE .
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 11, 2016 7:35 PM

Nov 2013
How Shirou and Mother Saber defeated Berserker was awesome. They took his seven remaining lives in one blow!

I kind of felt sorry for Lolisviel.

She was awfully cute in the rest of the episode. And Mother Saber was jealous.

Now the enemy sets their sights on Sakura. Shit is about to go down.
You're a louse, Roger Smith. - R. Dorothy Wayneright
This is my fight! No Senpai, this is our fight! - Kojou Akatsuki & Yukina Himeragi
May 6, 2017 3:01 PM

Aug 2016
I'm surprised nobody noticed that all of Sabers subjects as king arthur refer to her as a he.
Jul 11, 2017 3:57 AM

Dec 2015
Yeah, Shirô catched his third girl!!

The episode wouldn't have seemed so bad if post-sex King Arthur didn't act as some desperately in love little girl. Even if she didn't age physically as stated before, she should know better than that thanks to her mental age.

2/5 And now, we learn that you can simply grab the Grail by calling it into a magicians family heir... This sounds a lot easier than winning a stupid Battle Royale.
Dec 7, 2017 11:42 AM

Sep 2013
So....King Arthur was a chick..?

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.
May 27, 2018 1:11 AM

Mar 2012
and the plot holes and conveniences begin...
the 'killing berserker seven times with one blow" thing was ridiculous. and the math is still wrong. if archer killed him five times and rin one, with this, he died 13 times, not twelve.

saber is acting so out of character it's getting on my nerves. the harem is not this strong on ubw either, which makes the anime a lot easier to swallow. i don't think the pairing saber x shirou should exist at all. and wtf with all the blushing and the taking it easy because 'we might touch each other', saber? [don't even get me started on her being a 14 year old girl when we all know what happens on the VN. gross.]

yes, the adaptation might be atrocious, but the source material is far from being that good too.
Oct 14, 2018 11:55 AM

Feb 2015
What is going on?!

I don't like where this is going at all.
Jan 5, 2019 3:46 AM
Jul 2018
So they defeated Berserker in one blow?! lul

After that, we had more slice of life and fanservice, Shirou got the loli to his harem mansion and so on. Their teacher with the glasses is one of the masters, I think, and they will go after Sakura, so things are getting interesting.
Jan 8, 2019 1:09 PM

Jan 2015
What's wrong with Saber? I do not remember her being like that on Fate/Zero.
Jun 9, 2019 2:50 AM

Dec 2018
Oh wow Berserker really can talk.

Ok I hope there will be some revelation about Shiro's true personality. He maybe try to act as all righteous and a wannabe justice defender, but his true personality is a pervert I guess. Like, he could just send Illyasviel back to her home, why bother to bring her to his home, lol. I'm just surprised at how fast Shirou's idiocy has influenced Saber and Rin to the extent they didn't question that.

It's funny how the king has been reduced to a servant and right now is washing a dish. lol

Shirou might as well create money with his ability. Or maybe the Holy Grail.

That glasses teacher is the final boss I guess.

My guess is Lancer's master is someone that Shirou know.
Kish0Jun 9, 2019 2:55 AM
He who smiles in a crisis has found someone to blame.
Jun 9, 2019 4:02 AM

Oct 2014
Kish0 said:
Ok I hope there will be some revelation about Shiro's true personality. He maybe try to act as all righteous and a wannabe justice defender, but his true personality is a pervert I guess. Like, he could just send Illyasviel back to her home, why bother to bring her to his home, lol. I'm just surprised at how fast Shirou's idiocy has influenced Saber and Rin to the extent they didn't question that.

normally, masters who have lost their servants should be going into the church for protection until the war is over. even if a master doesn't have their servant with them anymore, they might still be targeted by other masters because there is a chance that they could make a pact with a servant who has lost their master, Rin mentioned that in this episode

if Illya goes back to her castle, she might be attacked and killed by another master
Kish0 said:
I'm just surprised at how fast Shirou's idiocy has influenced Saber and Rin to the extent they didn't question that.

Saber kept objecting to keeping Illya in the house, but she's Shirou's servant so she gave up in the end

Rin realized that keeping Illya with them might be a smart move, you'll find out why later
Jun 9, 2019 6:45 AM

Dec 2018
Shayon said:
Kish0 said:

normally, masters who have lost their servants should be going into the church for protection until the war is over. even if a master doesn't have their servant with them anymore, they might still be targeted by other masters because there is a chance that they could make a pact with a servant who has lost their master, Rin mentioned that in this episode

if Illya goes back to her castle, she might be attacked and killed by another master

Ok, then why Shirou didn't just send her to the church ? Shirou's reason for keeping her are no more than kindness although I'm guessing there's some ulterior motive. Only Rin realized there is another benefit of keeping her but I doubt Shirou realized that, he's too dumb anyway.
Kish0Jun 9, 2019 7:02 AM
Jun 9, 2019 10:19 AM

Oct 2014
Kish0 said:
Shayon said:

Ok, then why Shirou didn't just send her to the church ? Shirou's reason for keeping her are no more than kindness

pretty much, he's simply too good natured and views her as a child

also, Shirou dislikes Kirei so he probably doesn't want Illya to be around him either
Jun 11, 2019 1:27 PM

Aug 2009
Kish0 said:
he's too dumb anyway.

Question.

If the viewer didnt realize that reason does that make them too dumb as well?
Jun 11, 2019 8:04 PM

Dec 2018
ssjokg said:
Kish0 said:
he's too dumb anyway.

Question.

No, cause the viewer just come to watch and enjoy.
Jun 11, 2019 9:23 PM

Aug 2009
Kish0 said:
ssjokg said:

Question.

Kish0 said:
ssjokg said:

Question.

So you admit that you dont even try to think.Glad to know.
Jun 11, 2019 10:06 PM

Dec 2018
ssjokg said:
Kish0 said:

Kish0 said:

Unfortunately im talking about viewer, not me.
Jun 12, 2019 11:03 AM

Aug 2009
Kish0 said:
ssjokg said:

And you are the viewer.
Jun 12, 2019 12:05 PM

Oct 2014
ssjokg said:
Kish0 said:
he's too dumb anyway.

Question.

to be fair, i can't blame anyone for thinking shirou is just a dumbass in this

deen shirou has a way of getting on my nerves too
Jun 12, 2019 12:35 PM

Aug 2009
Shayon said:
ssjokg said:

Question.

The rest of the characters arent any better so I dont see why Shirou specifically is a dumbass, especially for stuff that even the viewer cant think about.

Jun 12, 2019 12:51 PM

Oct 2014
ssjokg said:
Shayon said:

The rest of the characters arent any better so I dont see why Shirou specifically is a dumbass, especially for stuff that even the viewer cant think about.

the anime's failure to portray his character makes him seem like a naive dumbass and nothing more. not talking about this issue with Illya specifically, but just in general. viewers are likely to already perceive him as a dumbass coming into this episode

the other characters fare better than him because they don't talk about being a hero of justice and all that
Jun 12, 2019 7:34 PM

Dec 2018
ssjokg said:
Kish0 said:

And you are the viewer.

Well you're wrong then. Cause I'm not a normal viewer. (My last reply for this episode, cause this is out of the discussion of the episode)
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

» VN fan are annoying as Hell

chevalierkraken - 2 hours ago

5 by Sibs_Art »»
46 minutes ago

» Seriously bro

Yeshaiah2015yesh - Apr 9

10 by Alexioos95 »»
Apr 10, 4:55 AM

Poll: » This or Unlimited Blade Works

Fukoku - Mar 28

13 by deg »»
Mar 31, 9:07 AM

Poll: » Fate/stay night Episode 14 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Ruzgfpegk - Jul 3, 2008

135 by ToG25thBaam »»
Mar 7, 8:25 AM

» Zero or Unlimited Blade Works

infinite_Shadows - Feb 15

16 by Law_of_Cycles »»
Feb 24, 11:16 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.