Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jun 11, 2019 4:01 AM

Dec 2018
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Damn, I am looking forward to see the royal knights in action :3
Jun 11, 2019 4:02 AM

Nov 2011
Oh man, Asta's mouth is running all over the place this episode...

Not too much development this episode but a lot of character dialogues.
Jun 11, 2019 4:49 AM

Jan 2018
So we're entering in this arc now so much HYPE! This arc is still ongoing on the manga, has 70+ chapters but it's about to end soon as they already reached the climax. This is the longest arc of black clover so far. Major twists and plot points finally made sense. All the past arcs were lead for this specific arc and it's just glorious to see all of it are connected. There's a lot of forshadowed anime onlys probably didn't noticed but you will all understand soon.
Jun 11, 2019 5:10 AM

Nov 2016
Good exposition for the arc we're about to enter now and the Royal Knights are stacked. I'm kinda disappointed that neither Magna, Leopold nor Sol were able to make the cut.

Still excited, especially to see more of Mereoleona in a real all out fight, even tho that will probably take some time. But hopefully there will be many fun and badass moments of her along the way.

And haha, Asta in that kindergarten uniform.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Jun 11, 2019 5:16 AM

Feb 2013
Haha, Zora's recruitment to the Black Bulls was the best by far, Yami really knows how to do that.
Jun 11, 2019 5:26 AM

Aug 2013
So Zora ended up joining the Black Bulls.

Jun 11, 2019 5:31 AM

Oct 2015
Leo said:

he was always technically in the black bulls
Hottest Take Ever, fite me: Fairy Tail is better than Seiya, Bungou Stray and Hitman Reborn
Jun 11, 2019 6:07 AM

Feb 2018
Leo said:

he even joined Black Bull before Asta, Yuno, and Noelle. like he said, he didn't take magic knight exam or back door scouting likw Noelle
Jun 11, 2019 6:37 AM
Jan 2018
As a manga reader, The plot twists in this next arc are just amazing. Very well written.
Jun 11, 2019 6:51 AM
Apr 2014
Rhya's flashback at the end invokes some grim feeling, when you know ahead what actually happened to them and who's the real mastermind.

Rhya's new voice actor sounds alright but somehow young Patri sounds like a girl.

Jun 11, 2019 7:15 AM

Jan 2016
Oh boy, the last 2 minutes of the episodes were amazing. Now for the anime only's, try not to get confused when you see the flashbacks. They're really important for what will be going down but they can be confusing asf.

I'm pretty darn hyped right now as we're entering easily the best arc in the manga, the arc that has made me lose interest in Hero Academia for a year now.

Also, that petit clover was hilarious. Poor Asta
Jun 11, 2019 8:37 AM

Jan 2017
Dammit, they did me good; here I was thinking the fourth member was finral. But it wasn't. Zora... guess the black bulls have the most members in the royal knights.
Jun 11, 2019 8:37 AM

Oct 2008
Zura janai, Zora da!
HatulJun 11, 2019 8:44 AM
Jun 11, 2019 8:44 AM

Jul 2013
Poor Asta, he gave his best to pass the exam only for the kingdom to give him the lamest Royal Knights's robe :( The robes look pretty cool too.
Zora is in the Black Bulls after all... Not very surprising, considering it suits him to a T. Good to see we are going to see more of him this arc (or so I hope).

Did they changed Rhya's voice actor after all the thing with his previous one being arrested? He sounded different while talking in the flashback, but while talking in the present, he sounded similar to Hirofumi Arai, so I'm not sure if they replaced him or not.

Also, those elves remind me of the Noah from D. Gray Man. An ancient race who died in the past, but whose members are apparently able to resurrect by reincarnating in humans in the present time, while having the memories of their past lifes, thing who makes them loathe the humans, just like how the Noah despise the Innocence. Looking forward to what it is the whole deal with them.
Jun 11, 2019 8:45 AM
Aug 2015
I didn't really enjoy this episode, since they made some minor changes from the manga.. But I'm still glad that it's finally going to enter the best arc.

Jun 11, 2019 8:51 AM
Aug 2015
Illyricus said:
Also, those elves remind me of the Noah from D. Gray Man. An ancient race who died in the past, but whose members are apparently able to resurrect by reincarnating in humans in the present time, while having the memories of their past lifes, thing who makes them loathe the humans, just like how the Noah despise the Innocence.
This. I also think that Black Clover had more similarities to D.Gray-Man than to Naruto or Fairy Tail.
Jun 11, 2019 10:12 AM

Feb 2014
Black Bulls got a new member.
Jun 11, 2019 11:01 AM

Oct 2017
Finally this arc begins in the anime. I hope they do a decent enough job animating this. Im not expecting much but atleast i hope its worth watching.
Jun 11, 2019 11:50 AM
Mar 2015
Asta gets chosen even if he does only get half a robe Loved his robes in Petit Clover
Love the dream of the Elves. Those were good times
Jun 11, 2019 11:50 AM
Sep 2016
Omg Yuno has been acting more and more like a dick lately. I really dont like him anymore. And that stupid sylph of his too
Jun 11, 2019 1:00 PM

May 2018
Welp Zora is back and he with them Black Bulls jaz as the spoilers says it.

Well then Raia's backstory, if I'm right the conflict between humans and elves must have begun when Raia took a human girl for a wife and them humans don't like it.
Jun 11, 2019 3:26 PM

Sep 2017
Not a whole lot happened this episode. I gotta say those royal knights robes are ugly af.
Jun 11, 2019 3:47 PM

Jun 2015
lol at Yami's reactions this episode. He's the best!
If you are going to disagree with me, don't bother talking to me. I will seriously hurt you!
Jun 11, 2019 5:53 PM

Oct 2015
Zora being always part of the Black bulls was a big shocker. It truly is amazing and caught me by surprise!

Those royal knight robes were pretty slick, except for Asta's though. Nozel being a member was also a shocker too, wondering how will he cooperate with his little sister? But what also caught my attention is that Raia is the same as Licht, both are elves who knew each other. I'm so fired up for the next arc!

Poor Clover king!!!
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

Jun 11, 2019 6:00 PM

Dec 2015
Illyricus said:
Did they changed Rhya's voice actor after all the thing with his previous one being arrested?

Yes they changed Rhya's VA, his new va is Morita Masakazu.

set by taiyaki

Jun 11, 2019 11:46 PM

Jul 2017
So finally Zora dons the Black Bulls uniform. No surprise there.

The formation of the Royal Knights plus some others. As usual, a dialogue-heavy episode.

And Petit Clover this episode is super hilarious.

Let the action begin! Infiltrate the enemy's hideout!
Jun 12, 2019 12:41 AM

Nov 2015
Hype episode! They need to give my boi Asta some respect, him and the squad took out two of the main bad guys already. Then they give him a garbo uniform like BRUH...
Jun 12, 2019 2:34 AM

Dec 2018
Liked how Zora not showing any respect to Mereoleona. She's acting all bossy to even the King lol. Well not that King deserved any respect at all. Another guy who didn't respect her is Nozel.

Asta getting the worst uniform probably had some reasons. Like he will be fighting in the frontline and sooner or later his robe will be ripped in no time. Especially when they're fighting the Midnight Eye Sun. But still....... Asta deserve more respect.

I wonder who Raia masquerade as in the Clover Kingdom. My guess would be Dorothy.

Well, entering the last arc for this season.......
He who smiles in a crisis has found someone to blame.
Jun 12, 2019 3:05 AM

Jul 2013
Moune-Chan said:
Illyricus said:
Did they changed Rhya's voice actor after all the thing with his previous one being arrested?

Yes they changed Rhya's VA, his new va is Morita Masakazu.
Ah, so it was Morita all along. I didn't recognized him at all. Thanks for responding to my question, btw ;)

renzospark said:
Illyricus said:
Also, those elves remind me of the Noah from D. Gray Man. An ancient race who died in the past, but whose members are apparently able to resurrect by reincarnating in humans in the present time, while having the memories of their past lifes, thing who makes them loathe the humans, just like how the Noah despise the Innocence.
This. I also think that Black Clover had more similarities to D.Gray-Man than to Naruto or Fairy Tail.
I mean in a way Asta even got Allen's sword, so... xD
Jun 12, 2019 9:12 AM
Aug 2018
Should have been far more serious, and Noelle made it... and for some reason Asta doesn't have a full robe. Overall 2/5
Jun 12, 2019 2:25 PM

Apr 2013
looking by the different robes at the end, Mimosa best girl?
Jun 12, 2019 8:49 PM

Dec 2014
royal knights assemble.... I hope we see some more on action
Jun 12, 2019 9:25 PM
Jan 2016
This show is each episode is still getting even better!

I truly thought about Zora when Mereoleona mentioned that one was missing! And what a surprise, it really was Zora! Black bull's outfit suit him well!

I really expect also everyone there to had passed, and i am also happy that Finral passed aswel, but he isnt full recovered!

Didn't expect Nozel to join Royal Knights aswell, i have a feeling he will be the best Noelle's brother, i hope! Lets see how they will get along futurely! But for now i still dont like him!

So they are gonna attack midnight sun, next episode, that flashback at the end gave em some curiosity about who is the Litch's son, and the preview incresed my clifhanger even more!
Jun 13, 2019 5:03 AM

May 2019
The animation was a little off this ep, although strangely it suited Luck perfectly, the expressions were well animated with him. I liked the plot progression, as well as addressing the vague issue of a Captain's role in the Royal Knights. I guessed that Zora would be a Bull and I'm glad that it happened, I'm also happy that it happened the way it did as it fits his ideology and character archetype. He reminds me a lot of Stain from MHA, and I'd probably say that Zora, Luck and Raia will end up being my favourite three characters after this arc.

We don't know what kind of people we truly are until the moment before our deaths.
As death comes to embrace you, you will realise what you are.
That's what death is, don't you think?

------------------------------------
Itachi Uchiha
Jun 14, 2019 6:59 AM
Jun 2017
IM ALREADY EXCITED ABOUT THIS ROYAL KNIGHTS THING...

and now they will face off against the eye of midnight sun.. yeah... the last time it has been featured is that its just between black bulls vs them, and now we can see other magic knights + luck, Noelle, asta dealing w/ the rest of them...

yeah..
Jun 14, 2019 6:59 AM
Jun 2017
IM ALREADY EXCITED ABOUT THIS ROYAL KNIGHTS THING...

and now they will face off against the eye of midnight sun.. yeah... the last time it has been featured is that its just between black bulls vs them, and now we can see other magic knights + luck, Noelle, asta dealing w/ the rest of them...

yeah..
Jun 14, 2019 5:01 PM

Oct 2008
Finally! a new arc is initiating!
Royal Knights has been formed!
Zola has now been revealed that he's also a Black Bulls member! awesome!!!
I wonder who is the child of Licht?
5/5.
LOLZ at Astas Royal Knight outfit! it lacked of fabric production! bwahaha!

Jun 15, 2019 5:01 PM
May 2018
Zora getting recruited to the Black Bulls is the highlight of this episode, so excited :)
Jun 15, 2019 10:15 PM
Aug 2017
Haha ofc Astas outfit gotta be unique, perfect for him as a swordsman. Petit clover this ep is hella funny lmfao
Jul 1, 2019 7:43 AM

Jan 2009
When they were doing the doctor bit on Petit Clover, I was fully expecting Asta to look like Black Jack.
Jul 6, 2019 1:29 PM

Aug 2015
What an episode. Great to know how Vangeance and Yami became captains and rivals.
Aug 9, 2019 7:40 AM

Sep 2012
Stefanop22 said:
Zora getting recruited to the Black Bulls is the highlight of this episode, so excited :)

he was in black bulls sins the beginning of the series, yami said some members have missions far away so we could see even more members that have not yet return also wiz king said put on the robe of ur true team

Aug 9, 2019 7:43 AM

Sep 2012
matias067 said:
5/5.

plot twist its astas and yunos acestor, astas and yunos patents are ferry distand relatives and Licht child their ancestor, u know this happened at least huntrets of years ago

thats my theory

Nov 17, 2019 3:59 PM
Dec 2009
tidoesstuff said:
Dammit, they did me good; here I was thinking the fourth member was finral. But it wasn't. Zora... guess the black bulls have the most members in the royal knights.

But don't forget. He's only not there cause he's still injured. So...I guess this means the bulls have more members than the golden dawn @.@
Nov 17, 2019 4:00 PM
Dec 2009
Sugram22 said:
matias067 said:
5/5.

plot twist its astas and yunos acestor, astas and yunos patents are ferry distand relatives and Licht child their ancestor, u know this happened at least huntrets of years ago

thats my theory

But the queen already scooped out Asta's blood to check for that. Unless you think she missed something?
Nov 17, 2019 4:09 PM

Sep 2012
yue5000 said:
Sugram22 said:

thats my theory

But the queen already scooped out Asta's blood to check for that. Unless you think she missed something?

dang righ new i don't remeber that part at all šŸ˜†

but what queen? they have only king and wizard king this country has no queen

Mar 30, 2020 8:59 AM

May 2018
The petit clover never ends xD

poor Asta though. Wearing elementary school student clothes and patient clothes xD
Apr 28, 2020 5:34 PM
Dec 2015
Kamiko_Yukimura said:
Omg Yuno has been acting more and more like a dick lately. I really dont like him anymore. And that stupid sylph of his too

This is exactly how I'm feeling. I was never a fan of Sylph and wish she never became a thing, for me she ruined Yuno's character a bit. Now I just straight up don't like Yuno and wish that neither of them were a thing. (Can we replace Yuno? Thanks.)

May 17, 2020 10:05 AM

Mar 2019
Damn why is Asta again,the only one different (the length of the robe).I hate his current clothes.He would have been way more badass with the normal robe.And you should also say that two out of three enemies have been beaten by the black bulls and more so by Asta.Also,I'm pretty sure the memories are fake and also Raia isn't an elf,but a human like Fana and Vetto.
Come on man,where is that Noragami season 3 masterpiece.We want it, Bones!

Feb 8, 2021 9:26 PM

Mar 2016
And so the royal knights have gathered together, ready to strike upon the Eye of the Midnight Sun, but considering what'll happen next, there's more to see than meets the eye.

Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Black Clover Episode 144 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 22, 2020

35 by Vindicater »»
20 minutes ago

Poll: » Black Clover Episode 143 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 15, 2020

49 by Vindicater »»
2 hours ago

Poll: » Black Clover Episode 142 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 8, 2020

71 by Vindicater »»
Yesterday, 4:47 AM

Poll: » Black Clover Episode 141 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 1, 2020

75 by Vindicater »»
Apr 23, 9:57 PM

Poll: » Black Clover Episode 140 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 25, 2020

50 by Vindicater »»
Apr 23, 5:23 AM
Itā€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.