Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jun 6, 2019 11:49 PM
Jul 2018
I'm going to make a list of popular anime waifus. I'll explain the ranking system:

S-tier: 100% perfect waifu (in terms of appeal, not lack of flaws)
A-tier: outstanding waifu, but not perfect
B-tier: Really good waifu
C-tier Average waifu
D-tier: Bad waifu
E-tier: horrible waifu
F-tier: 0 redeeming qualities.

Rank the waifus based on these rankings, and if you could, please explain why you ranked them that way. Your criteria for what makes a great waifu depends entirely on you. It'd be cool if you guys could post other waifus and rank them. Here are the waifus:

Esdeath from Akame ga Kill:

I'd give her a B rank: she's sexy as hell (tall, long haired, strong), but also an evil psycho.

Yuno from Future Diary:

I'd give her a...E rank. She almost completely lacks any positive traits. Almost her entire personality is that she's a yandere. However, she does have some depth due to her backstory and character progression. Also, she's like, 14? I'm 20. Why would I waifu a 14 year old (not judging anyone who does)

Saber from the Fate series:

I'd rank her A-tier. Saber almost has all of it: she's an adult woman who is honorable, mature, cool, badass, with plenty of character depth. The reason I don't give her an S-rank is because she lacks any feminine charm or sexiness; she has a lot of substance but no style.

Holo from Spice and Wolf:

S-tier. Holo has both substance and style: she is wise, mature, but also feminine, flirtatious, and has plenty to her personality and depth.

Chika from Kaguya-Sama:

F-tier. She is the prime example of a generic, boring, stereotypical, "waifu bait" anime girl. 0 depth, 0 charm, there's just nothing interesting about her.

Kaguya from Kaguya-Sama:

I'd rank her...C. Yes, Kaguya has depth and charm, but very little redeeming qualities about her: I find her to be too arrogant and prideful. I just can't imagine being with her.

Senjougahara from the Monogatari series:

S-tier. She has it all: plenty of depth, personality, charm, humor, wit, all in one.

[b]Hanekawa from the Monogatari series:

B-tier. Hanekawa is fantastic, character-wise, but I feel as though her personality is too...mundane? I think? I don't know, I just don't find her very entertaining.

Rias from Highschool DxD:

A-tier. She has charisma, confidence, charm, feminine appeal. The reason I won't give her an S-rank is because she doesn't have anywhere near as much depth as the other S-tier waifus like Saber and Holo

Rem from Re: Zero:

D-tier. Yes, Rem has a backstory, she develops, and yes, she does risk her life to save Subaru on multiple occasions. However...what else is there to her character? My problem with Rem is that at some point, her entire character revolves around Subaru. It felt to me like the writer was force-feeding us an artificial waifu, rather than creating a natural waifu. Not to mention, appearence wise, I don't find her appealing: she's too childish-looking. I like my waifus to be tall and mature.

I'm sorry I didn't include more waifus, but including every popular waifu would be too much.
If you guys can't tell by now, I take waifu ranking very seriously.
Waifu for laifu!
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Jun 6, 2019 11:55 PM

Nov 2016
Someone seems to be really into waifus lately.

Tbh, they're all average waifu material at best, except for Holo. So I will go with C for all of them and B for Holo.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Jun 7, 2019 12:00 AM
Jul 2018
FMmatron said:

Tbh, they're all average waifu material at best, except for Holo. So I will go with C for all of them and B for Holo.

I can understand the others, but why not Saber and Senjougahara?
Jun 7, 2019 12:02 AM

Aug 2009
I haven't watched any of the shows that these characters are from, so... I got nothing.

...But, seeing Rias, and DxD by extension, makes me question a few things given my very negative preconceived notions towards the show and harems in general, so...

Jun 7, 2019 12:03 AM

Jan 2009
Rias is the only one that gets my vote there even though i never watch the show that she is in
Jun 7, 2019 12:07 AM

Nov 2016
HopefulNihilist said:
FMmatron said:

I love tomboyish girls, but Saber is so stoic and indeed a tad too manly for my taste. And Senjou, well, she's hot for sure, but there's also a lot of tsun and yan which makes her not a fitting match as waifu for me.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Jun 7, 2019 12:09 AM

Aug 2018
Yuno Gasai S tier. Shes is most ideal girlfriend I could ask for :)

Esdeath A tier. Shes a overpowered bad ass sadist. Thats a turn on.
Jun 7, 2019 12:09 AM
Jul 2018
FMmatron said:
HopefulNihilist said:

I love tomboyish girls, but Saber is too stoic and indeed a tad too manly for my taste. And Senjou, well, she's hot for sure, but there's too much tsun and yan which makes her not a fitting match as waifu for me.

I think Senjou's tsun moments are some of the best tsun moments in anime, due to how self-aware and witty they are. I wouldn't classify Senjou as a yandere, because she had just a few moments where she was being a little crazy over Araragi.

Scruffymatee said:
Yuno Gasai S tier. Shes is most ideal girlfriend I could ask for :)

Dude, she would literally kill you. Don't you remember?!

Scruffymatee said:
Esdeath A tier. Shes a overpowered bad ass sadist. Thats a turn on.

Except she's not a proper sadist. A proper sadist will dominate and/or inflict pain upon you, with your consent.
Jun 7, 2019 12:11 AM

Nov 2016
HopefulNihilist said:
FMmatron said:

I love tomboyish girls, but Saber is too stoic and indeed a tad too manly for my taste. And Senjou, well, she's hot for sure, but there's too much tsun and yan which makes her not a fitting match as waifu for me.

I think Senjou's tsun moments are some of the best tsun moments in anime, due to how self-aware and witty they are. I wouldn't classify Senjou as a yandere, because she had just a few moments where she was being a little crazy over Araragi.

I also don't think of her as a full yandere, but she posses some traits.

Jun 7, 2019 12:12 AM
Jul 2018
FMmatron said:
HopefulNihilist said:

That's what I like about her yandere tendencies: they're not too crazy (although I can only recall one scene in the series where she acts like a yandere).
Jun 7, 2019 12:14 AM

Sep 2014
Esdeath: C-tier.. Good character design, has some quirks, but overall pretty boring. I like her but that's about it.

Yuno: D tier. Loves you very much but is annoying and potentially dangerous.

Saber: B tier. Beatiful, smart, able. Kinda stoic for the most part, though able to have some fun as well. Cool character but I am just not sure about waifu rly.

Holo: A tier. Beautiful, wise, knowledgeable (well, she's lived for centuries?) tons of laughter, helps you with your troubles, never gets old so she will always be in her good looks. Great mix of wisdom and fun.

Chika: C tier. Kinda pretty and funny, but normie as fuck and at other times bit annoying. I don't know.

Kaguya: D tier. Is sure to be annoying. Couldn't put up with her. Decent looks is all she's got.

Senjougahara: Strong B to A tier. Beautiful, smart, witty, loves you a lot. Seems almost perfect, but I think she'd be kinda controlling though. And talking with her could get quite tiresome.

Hanekawa: Strong C. She's kinda fun, smart, definitely cares about you. Has great body but loses to most of the list beauty-wise and sometimes her personality gets annoying.

Rias: S tier. Perfect waifu. Smart, charismatic, knowledgeable, beautiful AND sexy as hell. Has the adult charm of a confident woman, but has the more 'girly' side to her as well. Powerful and rich as hell. Can be plenty of fun AND loves and wants you a lot. And never gets old, like Holo (but is sexier!). I'm seeing nothing negative.

Rem: E tier. Annoying, controlling, potentially dangerous as well, shit-short hair, outside of the tits looks kinda childish as you say. I can't even tell if she has any personality. Garbage waifu.
Jun 7, 2019 12:14 AM

Aug 2018

You don't need consent to be a sadist :p

Jun 7, 2019 12:15 AM

Nov 2016
HopefulNihilist said:
FMmatron said:

That's what I like about her yandere tendencies: they're not too crazy (although I can only recall one scene in the series where she acts like a yandere).

Just picked a random clip, definitely too crazy for me xD

Jun 7, 2019 12:17 AM

Oct 2011
All are garbage. F-Tier. Get real woman
Jun 7, 2019 12:22 AM

Jan 2018
HopefulNihilist said:
I'm going to make a list of popular anime waifus. I'll explain the ranking system:

C-tier Average waifu

Rank the waifus based on these rankings, and if you could, please explain why you ranked them that way. Your criteria for what makes a great waifu depends entirely on you. It'd be cool if you guys could post other waifus and rank them. Here are the waifus:

Esdeath from Akame ga Kill:

I'd give her a B rank: she's sexy as hell (tall, long haired, strong), but also an evil psycho.

Yuno from Future Diary:

I'd give her a...E rank. She almost completely lacks any positive traits. Almost her entire personality is that she's a yandere. However, she does have some depth due to her backstory and character progression. Also, she's like, 14? I'm 20. Why would I waifu a 14 year old (not judging anyone who does)

Saber from the Fate series:

I'd rank her A-tier. Saber almost has all of it: she's an adult woman who is honorable, mature, cool, badass, with plenty of character depth. The reason I don't give her an S-rank is because she lacks any feminine charm or sexiness; she has a lot of substance but no style.

Holo from Spice and Wolf:

S-tier. Holo has both substance and style: she is wise, mature, but also feminine, flirtatious, and has plenty to her personality and depth.

Chika from Kaguya-Sama:

F-tier. She is the prime example of a generic, boring, stereotypical, "waifu bait" anime girl. 0 depth, 0 charm, there's just nothing interesting about her.

Kaguya from Kaguya-Sama:

I'd rank her...C. Yes, Kaguya has depth and charm, but very little redeeming qualities about her: I find her to be too arrogant and prideful. I just can't imagine being with her.

Senjougahara from the Monogatari series:

S-tier. She has it all: plenty of depth, personality, charm, humor, wit, all in one.

[b]Hanekawa from the Monogatari series:

B-tier. Hanekawa is fantastic, character-wise, but I feel as though her personality is too...mundane? I think? I don't know, I just don't find her very entertaining.

Rias from Highschool DxD:

A-tier. She has charisma, confidence, charm, feminine appeal. The reason I won't give her an S-rank is because she doesn't have anywhere near as much depth as the other S-tier waifus like Saber and Holo

Rem from Re: Zero:

D-tier. Yes, Rem has a backstory, she develops, and yes, she does risk her life to save Subaru on multiple occasions. However...what else is there to her character? My problem with Rem is that at some point, her entire character revolves around Subaru. It felt to me like the writer was force-feeding us an artificial waifu, rather than creating a natural waifu. Not to mention, appearence wise, I don't find her appealing: she's too childish-looking. I like my waifus to be tall and mature.

I'm sorry I didn't include more waifus, but including every popular waifu would be too much.
If you guys can't tell by now, I take waifu ranking very seriously.
Waifu for laifu!

Esdeath: B-tier, hot af but a little crazy.

Yuno: D-tier, too crazy for me bruhh, I dont want my dick to get cut by her or anything like that.

Saber: S-tier, best girl in the fate franchise, she's cute af, strong af, and total waifu!

Holo: S-tier, best fox girl ever!

Chika: B-tier, good waifu in general, just too childish for muh taste...

Kaguya: B-tier, again good waifu in general, her tsundere side is frustrating tho..

Senjougahara: S-tier, seriously, finding a girlfriend like Senjougahara is more than a dream come true.

Hanekawa: A-tier, hot and smart af, and lets not forget her "cat-form"..

Rias: B-tier, hot and got that "smart independent president" going on.. but over the course of the series, she just want issei's cock 24/7

Rem: A-tier, she's Rem bruh!! She'll always be there for you!

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Jun 7, 2019 12:25 AM

Nov 2011
Hanekawa >> Senjougahara.. That is all I want to say ...
Holo is a god ...
"The Slave is the have-not, the oppressed one with nothing to spare.
But because the Slave is in that despairing situation, having nothing, it can kill the Emperor !"
Jun 7, 2019 12:29 AM

Apr 2013
They're all shit except for holo and the monogatari girls I guess
Jun 7, 2019 12:32 AM

Jul 2017
rem is S-tier
all others are F-tier
except Chika, she's B-tier
Jun 7, 2019 12:36 AM

Oct 2010
Esdeath B at least she's hot but too edgy.
Yuno S perfect girl, she would do anything for love.
Saber E boring and edgy
Holo F boring and looks like another species.
Chika D too cute but no sex appeal
Kaguya D too high class and edgy
Senjougahara C
Hanekawa C she has big boobs and that's it
Rias B she has big boobs and red hair
Rem F looks like a shota trap

Horrible list except Yuno.
Jun 7, 2019 12:36 AM

Feb 2011
Esdeath — C-tier
Yuno — E-tier
Saber — F-tier
Chika — C-tier
Kaguya — C-tier
Senjougahara — D-tier
Hanekawa — C-tier
Rias — C-tier
Rem — C-tier
Jun 7, 2019 12:44 AM
May 2019
So many waifus and I only recognise Rem at first glance...I'm so out of touch! XD

Though in this case I'd have to rank her in the C tier.
KyuLordJun 7, 2019 12:49 AM
Jun 7, 2019 1:01 AM

May 2014
I don't care for any of these characters so they're all F tier for me.
Jun 7, 2019 1:09 AM

Jun 2019
Rem deserves to be at least on the same tier as Esdeath, and the latter did put her beloved in chains and was ready to kill him at a point in time.

Still, waifu number 1 will always be the tsundere goddess herself, Tohsaka Rin
You're just as sane as I am
Jun 7, 2019 1:16 AM

May 2018
How about a tier called "Too early for waifu material you dirty paedophile!".

PS
Holo is an absolutely boring character, why do y guys like her so much?
alshuJun 7, 2019 4:18 AM
Jun 7, 2019 1:22 AM
May 2016
HopefulNihilist said:

C-tier Average waifu

Rank the waifus based on these rankings,

Esdeath from Akame ga Kill- D-tier

Yuno from Future Diary- D-tier

Saber from the Fate series- D-tier

Holo from Spice and Wolf- D-tier

Chika from Kaguya-Sama- D-tier

Kaguya from Kaguya-Sama- D-tier.

Senjougahara from the Monogatari series- D-tier

Hanekawa from the Monogatari series- S-tier

Rias from Highschool DxD- S-tier.

Rem from Re: Zero- D-tier.
Nerdanimefan1992Jun 7, 2019 1:26 AM
Jun 7, 2019 1:35 AM
Mar 2018
I can only comment on Rem here, and she's an A for me
Jun 7, 2019 1:47 AM

Jul 2017
Rem is an E-tier. I mean, she could be worse. She could be Emilia.
Jun 7, 2019 2:01 AM

Sep 2018
Esdeath E
Never liked her character.

Yuno D
Not into yanderes sadly. But she is cute.

Saber C
Like her at times, but can be annoying as well.

Holo A
Top class waifu. Love most things about her right from her physical appearance to her wit.

Chika F
Annoying as hell. Not even cute - i dont know why everyone went crazy about her dance sequence.

Kaguya S
💙💙💙. Love evrything about her.

Senjögahara S
Perfection.

Hanekawa C
Meh.

Rias B
Solid waifu. Love her cute side.

Rem A
Yeah I know not the best character writing or anything but still love her.

HopefulNihilist said:

Waifu for laifu!
Amen.

iasuru said:
All are garbage. F-Tier. Get real woman
Sorry, we don't do that here.
majiyabakuneJun 7, 2019 2:07 AM
Jun 7, 2019 2:26 AM

May 2009
I haven't seen most of these characters in action so I'll just comment mainly on their looks and what little I know about them.

Also I'll use my own tier system because I'm a rebel and you can't make me OP!

Esdeath: Tries too hard to rock the M. Bison look. Nah tier.

Yuno: I hear she's a yandere. No tier.

Saber: Attractive and I hear she will fight for her significant other. Yes tier.

Holo Horo, because "Horo" is a better name and doesn't sound like a type of Pokémon card: a wolf goddess who knows economics. Yes tier.

Chika: Never heard of her. Nah tier.

Kaguya: Never heard of her either. Nah tier.

Senjougahara: She's that *monogatari character, right? Is she the one with all the scissors all the time? Nah tier.

Hanekawa: She looks kinda happy and wears glasses. Nice tier.

Rias: She looks confident and powerful. Nice tier.

Rem: Why does everyone like her so much? She just looks like %generic_cutie. Okay tier.

like seriously it's late o'clock and I've been procrastinating by watching Baman Piderman you're not going to get anything meaningful out of me
Avatar character is Gabriel from Gabriel DropOut.
Jun 7, 2019 2:28 AM

Jun 2016
Saber and Holo are S.

Yuno's a B.

The rest are trash.
Jun 7, 2019 2:29 AM

May 2008
Esdeath: ?
Yuno: F-Tier
Saber: C-Tier
Holo: S-Tier
Chika: ?
Kagyua: ?
Senjougahara: C-Tier
Hanekawa: B-Tier
Rias: ?
Rem: C-Tier
Jun 7, 2019 2:44 AM

Dec 2018
Sry that list does not work for me!!,, You have girls on that list that are heterosexuals!!!! And therefor they are not consider by my high standards to be waifu material

My waifus knows better and never runs after males ,,,,,Lesbian way is the right way for my girls .But i will make a list if you pick "not confirmed heterosexual" or lesbian waifus

Jun 7, 2019 2:49 AM

Oct 2008
S - Esdeath from Akame ga Kill
A - Holo (Spice and wolf)
B - Hanekawa from the Monogatari series
C - Saber from the Fate series
D - Yuno from Future Diary
E - Rias from Highschool DxD
F - Senjougahara from the Monogatari series
Jun 7, 2019 3:13 AM

Apr 2017
I'll go in order and I'll take it as rating the character, I'm not all for this waifu everywhere
B
S
S
S
B
A
S
A
A
S

『 The truth has power because it’s the truth.
And because it is the truth, that makes it just.
It’s persuasive, isn’t it? Don’t you want truth like that? 』

Jun 7, 2019 3:17 AM

Jul 2017
Esdeath: F-tier.
- having a sadistic character can be a good thing but not when that is their only fucking charactarestic. overall a very bland and boring personality and the character design is not good enough to make up for it.
i have too many problems with her that i'll need to dedicate a whole thread to list them all.

yuno: E-tier.
- pretty much the same problem as esdeath, she have only one fucking charactarestic which is her 'yanderiness?', bitch is crazy. the character design is fine but ehh.

saber: idk, didn't watch the show.

holo: again didn't watch.

chika:C-tier?
-i really don't think chika was written to be a waifu in the first place but rather just a cool character .-.

kaguya: B-tier.
-she is a tsundere done right. or well almost, since some of her traits are overexaggerated for the sake of comedie.

senjougahara: A-tier.
- i don't think i need to say anything?

hanekawa: A-tier.
- i would give her B-tier but she get points for the cat persona/ghost/thing (gotta rewatch monogatari).

Rias: S-tier.
- a perfect mix between wholesomeness and sexyness, and as much as i think highschool dxd is a trash show i still love it and rias is the best thing about the damn thing.

Rem: got bored of re:zero in the span of 4 episodes so idfk and idfc.

Jun 7, 2019 3:27 AM

Jul 2016
I would rather rank Anime or Manga than some girls to be honest. Get better ideas please.
Jun 7, 2019 3:27 AM
Oct 2018
whats with the waifu threads lol
Senjougahara and Saber are A. I haven't found anything worthy of S
idc about the rest, some of them I haven't watched anyway
--
Jun 7, 2019 3:28 AM

Jul 2016
F TIER SENJOUGAHARA - OVERRATED
E TIER MEGUMIN - LOLIBAIT
D TIER HOLO - OVERRATED
C TIER REM - OVERRATED
B TIER KURISU MAKISE - UNDERWHELMED
A TIER ALICE - UNDERRATED
S TIER MIYAMURA AOI - UNDERRATED(seriously)

Jun 7, 2019 3:30 AM

Jul 2007
alshu said:
Holo is an absolutely boring charter, why do y guys like her so much?

I'm glad you said this. I literally fell asleep during her anime so I dropped it.
EndlessMariaJun 7, 2019 4:21 AM
☆☆☆
"There's a huge difference between one and infinity.
However, compared to the difference between
existence and non-existence, one and infinite are
nearly the same. I am the child destined to become
the best witch... no... The greatest Creator in the world...!"
-Maria Ushiromiya
☆☆☆

Jun 7, 2019 3:30 AM

May 2018
Waifu trend is a cancer thing, y'know ;)
Overall, I kinda agree with your rankings, but Saber is too bad for A and Senjougahara is not so good for S.
Also, you could add here Zero Two and Emilia as they are top popular waifus. I'd give them both a Z tho :D
Nemo_NiemandJun 7, 2019 3:34 AM

Jun 7, 2019 4:20 AM

Apr 2013
Yuno is an E, Esdeath, and Rem are a D, Saber, Rias, Chika, and Kaguya are Cs. Senjo and Tsubasa are Bs and the only A rank will go to Holo. Yawn this is like ranking basic soda tastes bring better waifus next time.

Ascended Taste
I only came back to this site for the forum sets and to promote my RYM list... Anilist ftw still :dab:
Jun 7, 2019 4:22 AM

Jul 2007
Yuno is good.

Esdeath is okay.

The rest are trash ;D
☆☆☆
-Maria Ushiromiya
☆☆☆

Jun 7, 2019 4:39 AM
Jan 2018
i don't like to rank my Waifus and thes only like 4 on this list i like

Jun 7, 2019 4:42 AM
Jan 2018
Esdeath — E
Saber — C ( can saber really be classed as a waifu material ) ill have her as a team mate though
Senjougahara — B-tier
Hanekawa — A-tier
Rias — B-tier
Rem — B-tier
Holo - S ( Light Novel )
Jun 7, 2019 4:43 AM
Jul 2018
Where is Speedwagon? S-tier waifu.

Jun 7, 2019 4:58 AM

Jul 2007
Jese23 said:
Where is Speedwagon? S-tier waifu.

Speedwagon coolly withdrew.

*tips hat to bypass character limit*
☆☆☆
-Maria Ushiromiya
☆☆☆

Jun 7, 2019 5:18 AM

Mar 2015
Let's see

Esdeath: F
Yuno: F
Seiba: S
Holo: haven't seen S&W so I'll skip this one
Chika: E
Kaguya: C
Gahara: A
Hanekawa: A
Rias: Haven't seen DxD but she's hot
Rem: E
Jun 7, 2019 5:54 AM

Apr 2017
Esdeath - I would say she is about B-tier. I kinda like her, but she is a bit too yandere-ish for my taste (though she has the right amount of dere to still be good).
Yuno - E-tier. I don't really get her appeal at all, but she isn't completely horrible.
Saber - clear A-tier, very close to S. I really like her personalty, and her stoicism is actually appeal for me. I also like her character design. Her manliness is probably the only issue I have with her, but it's rather minor one.

Holo - B-tier. I really liked Holo during the first few volumes of the novel (she might have even been S-tier), but later on she gets way too over-dramatic for my taste. Her behavior later on is one of main reasons why I dropped novels. It's such a shame too, since otherwise she is perfect in most areas.

Chika - D-tier. Another character whose appeal I don't get. She doesn't seem to have too many good redeeming qualities. Very average seasonal waifu, I don't do those. If girl doesn't have potential to have lasting appeal, I don't bother with her. She is also dumb, and that doesn't appeal to me.

Kaguya - C-tier. A bit better than Chika in my opinion, but still lacking something lasting that wouldn't get overshadowed by other girls. I'm also not fan of her overt pride.

Senjougahara - A-tier. I wasn't big fan of her during my first viewing of Monogatari, but re-watching it now I have started to like her more. Only issue I have with her is that she gives off those yandereish vibes. I don't mind that too much, as long as it's within reason, but it takes a bit of appeal. Her tongue is also a bit too sharp for my taste. But she has many redeeming and lasting qualities, just as any god waifu should have. Also short hair doesn't fit her at all :/

Hanekawa - B-tier. I was never big fan of her, and even re-watching didn't help her unlike Senjougahara. Her backstory is probably only interesting thing about her, and keeps her from getting C-D tier rating. Her personality or character design don't interest me at all.

Rias - I haven't seen DxD so I can't quite judge her. However she isn't my type at all in terms of visuals, so I expect she would be capped at B, and likely ended up bellow.

Rem - B-tier. I can certainly see her appeal, and I quite liked her myself when watching Re;Zero. However she also has lack of lasting appeal. Her only long-tine redeeming quality is her devotion in which hardly any girl can match her. When watching Re;Zero I liked her more than Emilia, but overtime I quite forgot about her, and I didn't forget Emilia. Watching Isekai Quartet I prefer Emilia and Beako by far.

Waifus to add:
Illyasviel von Einzbern - clear S-tier for me. Perfect merge of cuteness, mischievousness (especially in F/SN) and sexiness. I also really like her backstory. The only girl that I didn't forget about ever since watching F/Z (I didn't quite considered her waifu material there, she is really young in it, but I already loved her character) so many years (maybe 7) ago.

Oshino Shinobu - Another girl perfectly merging cuteness (especially in her younger forms) with sexiness (especially her older form), and fair share of mischievousness with the kind of adult personality that only immortal characters can have makes her perfect. I also really like how she has form of every type. I'm also huge fan of the way she speaks. And blonde/silver hair are my favorite type.

Nero Claudius - S-tier. Taking form from Saber (and adding more breasts too), but adding more love for more enjoyable aspects of life, more womanly charm and quirky but fun personality that, as girls above, contains all things that I love makes her perfect too. And her speech makes me go all hnng every time too. I really love traditional Japanese dialect.
MrZawaJun 7, 2019 6:26 AM

Art by ギャット GFX by aryandil
Jun 7, 2019 6:03 AM

Jan 2019
Esdeath : F-tier to E-tier
Yuno: E-tier (I like yanderes as a character, friend or ally; but not as a waifu)
Saber: S-tier (Carnival Phantasm's version or Emiya-san's version of Saber has the style you might be finding in an S-tier waifu)
Holo: A-tier
Chika: C-tier to B-tier
Kaguya: A-tier (if manga version gets an anime adaptation, could even be S-tier from what I've heard)
Senjougahara: S-tier or SSS+ if there is one
Hanekawa: B-tier
Rias: D-tier to C-tier
Rem: S-tier

I kind of want to make a waifu tier list as well, now that I've seen this :) Let me add some characters as well:

S: Violet Evergarden; Yukinoshita (SNAFU); Shinobu-chan (Monogatari series)
A: Mashiro Shiina (Sakurasou); Mirai Kuriyama (Kyoukai no Kanata); Sengoku Nadeko (Monogatari); Shouko Nishimiya (Koe no Katachi)
B: Darkness (Konosuba); Ren Kougyoku (Magi); Teresa Wagner (Tada-kun)
C: Rikka Takanashi (Chunnibyou); Albedo (Overlord)
D: Jabami Yumeko (Kakegurui); Hana Midorikawa (Prison School); Beautiful or sexy psychos can fall here
E to F: Yanderes
KinetiX04Jun 7, 2019 6:40 AM

Did you know every time you sigh,
a little bit of happiness escapes?

Jun 7, 2019 6:04 AM

Oct 2017
@HopefulNihilist

Surprised you're in to waifu culture considering the SJW, anti-loli stuff I've seen from you recently. A shame that the latter aspect makes you disregard some of the best waifus out there. Bringing up Senjou and Hanekawa and not Shinobu is criminal.

Sorry to break it to you but Saber is 15 so you're mentioning that she is an adult is somewhat wrong. She is mentally around 25 though because she doesn't age. Of course for some of us these facts just make her the perfect waifu almost regardless of any other aspects. Have you read the VN? She is developed more in the VN. For me, her personality is just as top tier as her physcial features. She is loyal, brave and strong but feminine at the same time. And my favourite aspect is that she likes having food cooked for her and I love cooking for people so we'd be fucking perfect.

Agree on Chika but Kaguya deserves a little higher. I would give her a B. Physcially she ticks a lot of boxes for me. Short with a petite build and small, realistic, feminine breasts. Pale skin. Gorgeous(!) eyes and facial features in general. As for personality, she does shows signs of a feminine girly-girl underneath the cold exterior but she would probably be a bit controlling and her intelligence is somewhat intimidating so yeah I think B is good.
“In individuals, insanity is rare; but in groups, parties, nations and epochs, it is the rule.”
-Friedrich Nietzsche
Aggregate scoring is bad for the anime fandom
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Best Russian in anime

Catalano - Yesterday

37 by Strayfe »»
20 minutes ago

» Is it ok to finish anime you don't enjoy ?

Alpha_1_Zero - 4 hours ago

26 by Lizsaki »»
22 minutes ago

» Character explaining their own power to opponent is stupid, why do they do that?

Rinrinka - 8 hours ago

33 by TRC_Randy »»
23 minutes ago

» What are your thoughts on harem anime?

BuddhaIsBetter - 10 hours ago

42 by Vendicator »»
30 minutes ago

» Describe your anime watching as one sentence.

LenRea - Apr 11

42 by TRC_Randy »»
30 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.