Forum Settings
Forums
Attack on Titan
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Jun 5, 2019 11:48 AM

Jul 2015
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Man i am happy Armin realized Eren is probably pretending

And Zeke destroying those Zeppelins

Also lmao that scary face of yelena

And Falco declares his love for Gabi

And Gabi finally realizes that people inside the Wall aren't evil.

Jun 5, 2019 9:47 PM

Jan 2009
too fool the enemy first you must fool your allies - that must be what Eren is thinking, good job on Armin on figuring that out if that is the case

Zeke is awesome but ye looks like he is gonna use his scream power to make an army of mindless titans in the upcoming chapters

Gabi finally understood that the Eldians on Paradis are not evil and are normal people like them too, that Falco confession of love though that is considered a death flag for sure
Jun 5, 2019 9:54 PM

Oct 2013
That Yelena face, oh my god! Also I like how Falco finally man up and confess and a good amount of us new Eren has another plan and isn't following Zeke plans, I told some folks to stop reading all these info as if its 100% the truth.
Jun 5, 2019 9:59 PM

Jan 2018
That's one hell of a creepy face.

So, Mikasa didn't wear the scarf, huh well, I wonder what's going to happen b/w her and Eren in the future.
Jun 5, 2019 10:36 PM

Jun 2016
Good chapter all out war for now.

Good riddance Zeke hope he dies If he doesn t prove yourself but at least being useful For Eren to use rumbling and get kill later. Regardless hope he get kill in the end and before that I want him to kill Porco, Reiner and Pieck If Eren can t do it.

Finally Eren no bad guy despite all shit he is done. i hope paradis island defeat Marley forces.

Someone please just Kill Reiner he live too long at this point. Seriously time for him to bit the dust.
PrideRoyalIvyJun 5, 2019 10:42 PM

Jun 5, 2019 10:42 PM

Feb 2011
A bit salty that Isayama decided the main focus of this chapter should be the relationship between Falco and Gabi rather than you know... the war happening outside ? Interesting turn of events towards the end of the chapter though.. here's to another month of waiting I guess..
Jun 5, 2019 10:46 PM
Aug 2015
I like that Gabi finally learned her lesson. Then she becomes a tsundere after Falco says he likes her and wants to marry her! What da hell!?
Jun 5, 2019 11:10 PM

Feb 2017
Dense chapter. Finally Mikasa gets some development and Gabi's development reaches a satisfying point. I am scared for Falco and Gabi now, that confessions is an obvious death flag. Hopefully they end up fine.

After "Children are the future", and all this children talk if Eren and his kid don't end up on the final panel then I call bullshit. There's just too much foreshadowing and narrative sense for it.
Jun 5, 2019 11:17 PM

Jan 2009
im feeling bad for Mikasa i hope if she survives she at least ended up with Jean that has clear crush on her back in the not so distant past
Jun 5, 2019 11:40 PM

Sep 2014
That Yelena face holy shit o.o
It's nice that Gabi is no longer brainwashed kinda.
Jun 6, 2019 12:03 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
Good chapter and boy does it seem that we might be nearing us to a final arc for this manga, depending on what happens to Zeke.

It just irks me that Isayama used so many pages to focus on Gabi and Falco. I just don't care about them. Not one bit. I understand what he wants to do with them and illustrate the point of them being poor child soldiers like our original focus group. All used, all victims. But they came in so late in the manga after I'd been reading it for years, that they just felt like cheap plastic add on.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Jun 6, 2019 12:07 AM

Jan 2009
Farabeuf said:
we might be nearing us to a final arc for this manga

you did not know this news?
Attack on Titan Manga Enters Final Arc
https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2018-11-12/jonetsu-tairiku-tv-show-attack-on-titan-manga-enters-final-arc/.139365
Jun 6, 2019 12:37 AM

Jul 2015
Tsarko said:
Dense chapter. Finally Mikasa gets some development and Gabi's development reaches a satisfying point. I am scared for Falco and Gabi now, that confessions is an obvious death flag. Hopefully they end up fine.

After "Children are the future", and all this children talk if Eren and his kid don't end up on the final panel then I call bullshit. There's just too much foreshadowing and narrative sense for it.

From recent theories I saw

Final Panel Spoiler

deg said:
Farabeuf said:

https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2018-11-12/jonetsu-tairiku-tv-show-attack-on-titan-manga-enters-final-arc/.139365

The final arc might continue for whole year or two though.

https://www.snknews.com/post/184215504507/isayama-featured-in-todays-yomiuri-shimbun

Jun 6, 2019 12:51 AM

Sep 2017
man i cant stop hyping this series,
i like how mikasa didnt use the scarf because she wanted to act base on her free will... and that confession tho, what a man falco, i know it is a death flag but i do want see them survived and happy ending...
that zeke isnt going to die right?
i wonder when will annie returns and armin uses his collosus.. levi and hange too, i hope they manage to survived...

1 month waiting sure is hell for this manga
Jun 6, 2019 1:10 AM
Jul 2018
If Isayama could draw as good at the start of the manga as he draws now, the titans would've been ten time more scarier. I'm talking about the Yelena face, looked scarier than any titan lol.

I almost got too happy thinking Pieck died. But nah. Still great to see them finally understanding that Eren actually isn't agreeing with Zeke.

no sign of Levi yet :'(
removed-userJun 6, 2019 1:14 AM
Jun 6, 2019 1:31 AM
Jan 2018
Of course Zeke won't die just yet . Be suprised if he does

Ohhhhh Mikasa left her scarf . Most likely a symbolism or something

The flashback Armin had was when Eren and he was on the beach and Eren said this :
"Those enemies on the other side of here, if we kill them all does that mean we'll be free?"

So by the looks of it Armin kinda knows what Eren is up to but doesn't want to confirm it yet or face it

Finally Gabi actually has some sense in her . A dude falco you just raised your death flag again .

Jun 6, 2019 1:46 AM
May 2016
Isayama keeps on toying with us. Wonder how mamy chapters more, would be good if it can end this year. And just kill riener,jaw, cart already. And zeke too, after his work is finished. Eren killing him and telling he was faking it all along would have been great but armin told it beforehand, even if it was just a theory. Cliffhanger, cliffhanger and endless loop of cliffhangers!
Jun 6, 2019 1:48 AM

Jan 2019
deg said:
too fool the enemy first you must fool your allies - that must be what Eren is thinking, good job on Armin on figuring that out if that is the case

Zeke is awesome but ye looks like he is gonna use his scream power to make an army of mindless titans in the upcoming chapters

Gabi finally understood that the Eldians on Paradis are not evil and are normal people like them too, that Falco confession of love though that is considered a death flag for sure

I'm not sure about Falco's death. (Reiner can solve that problem)
Yeah, Armin finaly got back his common sense. And explained what almost every reader was thinking about Eren... Clap clap. Meanwhile Gabi finaly understood what She could many chapters ego and She was kicked out from her throne of the most annoying character by Connie. Yelena was funny/creepy with that face changing scene, now i'm sure She is crazy. Poór Zeke... He was thinking that he is in a safe situation, also took down luftwaffe and Hey Jaw. Only the jump down from the wall could save him, but the feeling of safety.... Verdict this was a cliffhanger chapter.
MomentayJun 6, 2019 3:37 AM
Merciful lies or painful truth?
Jun 6, 2019 2:16 AM

Apr 2019
I'm pretty sure what Armin actually thought - due to the brief flashback of the ocean (where Eren says if we kill everyone will we be free)- is whether Eren is going to kill everyone on the other side of the Ocean.
And then he said "No way".

Who knows, maybe Eren does want to kill everyone to be free.
Would be amusing.
You son of a .. turtle

Jun 6, 2019 3:21 AM
Oct 2018
Nice.

I just hope Misaka won’t die. All this scarf thing make me feel like something bad will happen to her. But yeah... I hope I’m wrong.
Jun 6, 2019 3:25 AM

Feb 2017
Vivekananda said:
Tsarko said:

From recent theories I saw

Final Panel Spoiler

Well, technically it could be anyone, but only few options make sense and Jean is not one of them.
Jun 6, 2019 3:25 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
deg said:
Farabeuf said:

Yeah, I'd heard about it but it slipped my mind. But this chapter cemented it for me. Of course this final arc could take a while. No need to suddenly rush things
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Jun 6, 2019 3:30 AM

Aug 2012
Falco is too pure for this world
Jun 6, 2019 3:34 AM
Jan 2017
Really hope we put some focus on Reiner he just got smashed this chapter and in the last one, with Zeke down he may have more of a impact on the fight
Jun 6, 2019 3:41 AM

Dec 2015
Come on, Isayama my dude, stop stretching the shit out of this.
"At some point, I stopped hoping."
Jun 6, 2019 4:12 AM
May 2019
"Eren is a scumbag now and mikasa will never grow up away from him"

Isayama on chapter 118 "Hold my beer."
Jun 6, 2019 4:13 AM
May 2019
joe_g7 said:
Come on, Isayama my dude, stop stretching the shit out of this.

I dont think hes really stretching it, hes stated the manga has like 1-2 years left and fans predict the manga will end somewhere in the 130s. The fact all this fighting is finally going on helps support that.
Jun 6, 2019 4:49 AM

Mar 2016
The fact that Armin mentioned that Eren might be pretending makes me feel like he might be wrong. But, they also mentioned that Eren has gone evil, which is probably wrong as well. That makes no sense now! Armin has noticed something, and that might be a huge clue. I really wanna know what will happen next!!

Blimey!! Yelena is CREEPY!!

There have been too many subtle clues that Eren and Armin will face off against each other, but I don't want them to! Those two make the best team in this series.

I'd like Piek if she was an ally, but I hate her because she's not. Still, I like that she makes the story interesting as a strong opponent.

Gaby trusted our devils without thinking, which made her realise she has started to see the Paradis Eldians as people too. I wanted her to be punished, but I think she has been properly punished. She got beaten by a Marleyan solider (the person she was expecting would rescue her) and lost the trust of someone who didn't care about her being one of the enemies.

I hate Floch.

Mikasa is about to go somewhere without her muffler. I wanna see where this leads.

I feel like someone I love is going to die. I feel like it's either Eren or Mikasa.

Armin's theory about Eren lying about the Ackermans was interesting. We haven't seen Levi and Kenny getting headaches; still, I am curious about the vision Mikasa had where child Eren looked like a psycho while killing the people that'd kidnapped Mikasa.

I thought Falco suddenly got brave, but it seems he was just saying his final words. It's sad. I like the kid.

I feel like Eren is going to betray Zeke, which would make me quite sad for Zeke, but that is something that has to happen for plot's sake.
Jun 6, 2019 4:54 AM

Feb 2018
Did Mikasa just get a death flag? Holy shit.
Jun 6, 2019 4:56 AM
May 2019
ThatShiny_Hex said:

No idea, but the last thing I expected was her to leave the scarf behind, thats huge character development, if Isayama kills her in the next couple of chapters I may actually cry.
Jun 6, 2019 4:58 AM

Feb 2018
Weebover9000 said:
ThatShiny_Hex said:

No idea, but the last thing I expected was her to leave the scarf behind, thats huge character development, if Isayama kills her in the next couple of chapters I may actually cry.

That's what it is supposed to mean. Mikasa will die on her own accord, not for protecting Eren.
Jun 6, 2019 5:00 AM
May 2019
ThatShiny_Hex said:
Weebover9000 said:

That's what it is supposed to mean. Mikasa will die on her own accord, not for protecting Eren.

Yeah ,true..Same thing happened for Hannes and Erwin, they both got sudden major character developments and then axed, now im scared.
Jun 6, 2019 5:19 AM
May 2018
YELENA’S FACE was the best part of the episode XD. Tbh, this episode was great, I love how Isayama is working on some character development and it seems to be fitting well. Falco declaration was cute and sad at the same time, maybe he or Gabi will die.
PREDICTIONS IN SERIES’ FINAL: I believe Zeke is going to use the scream so it would make Falco transform into a titan, but Falco would eat one of the titan shifters (not Eren or Armin) and he will survive this battle. Once he is back to his hometown he would marry Gabi and have children, then he will die from his titan ability. This is a possible path that this series could take. After this chapter the chances of this happening are 1% because Falco declared as almost as saying his last words. Maybe Zeke would not scream and nothing happens. Is Isayama, never know what is through his mind.
Jun 6, 2019 5:19 AM

Jan 2009
nah do not worry if Mikasa and Eren or everyone will die in the end then they will all have a new beginning reincarnated 2000 years from now (chapter 1)? lol
Jun 6, 2019 5:21 AM

Oct 2010
Man that chapter felt awfully short. I'm actually glad Gabi got redeemed here. She and Falco should be the children of the future, really.

Mikasa leaving her scarf is also... I don't know. I think Eren did it to free her. Maybe.

Arg and I really wish Eren and Zeke meet already, I want to know how everything's gonna unravel!
Jun 6, 2019 5:31 AM

Oct 2017
Reiner and Porto keep getting wrecked! LOL! It’s great seeing the Yeager brothers kick ass.

I’m glad Armin doesn’t believe the shit Eren’s been saying.
Jun 6, 2019 5:40 AM
May 2019
Lel0uchZer0 said:
This chapter confirms levi is alive more than anything
They wouldn't kill him without cashing in on those emotions fast. 3 chapters of absence means captain is coming back soon and will beat zeke for good this time

I doubt he will be fighting cause he ya know, took a THUNDER SPEAR to the face.
Jun 6, 2019 5:49 AM
May 2019
Lel0uchZer0 said:
Weebover9000 said:

I doubt he will be fighting cause he ya know, took a THUNDER SPEAR to the face.

He was ok. He only lost some fingers and will have a scar on the face. Nothing too much.hange will make some mechanichal arm to help him and he will be back in no time

If thats the case whats the point of making thunder spears be so deadly in the first place, it kinda fucks up the purpose of staying away when you fire them if levi can just escape with those minor injuries, if I remember right hange even said levi might have some severe internal damage.
Jun 6, 2019 5:52 AM
May 2019
Lel0uchZer0 said:
Weebover9000 said:

If thats the case whats the point of making thunder spears be so deadly in the first place, it kinda fucks up the purpose of staying away when you fire them if levi can just escape with those minor injuries, if I remember right hange even said levi might have some severe internal damage.

Hange said he is dead so she can escape with him . He didn't take a direct hit

I never said he was confirmed dead, I just think its ridiculous that he can escape with such minor damage just because hes levi, so im hoping he has some serious damage cause it will kinda throw thunder spear power scaling all outta wack
Jun 6, 2019 6:24 AM

Feb 2014
Marleyans are gonna get their face crushed real hard now. Zeke who even defeated Levi is gonna show what a royal rumble is gonna be.
When someone asks me why I like anime, I'd say Just Because.

Jun 6, 2019 6:55 AM
Feb 2018
Uhh,i bored that any major progress does not happen.Even so i'm glad to see how armin thinks about Eren's pretending. And you know, there is war outside but we are just reading Falco confession. That's it. Wait for a month again.
Chani_chanJun 6, 2019 7:14 AM
Jun 6, 2019 7:10 AM
May 2019
Chani_chan said:
Uhh,i bored that any major progress does not happen.Even so i'm glad to see how armin thinks about Eren's pretending. And you know, there is war outside but we are just reading Falco confession. That's it. Wait for a mouth again.

What about mikasa leaving her scarf behind? Thats major development a lot of attack on titan fans have been wanting for her.
Jun 6, 2019 7:18 AM

Apr 2017
So if Falco turns into a titan by Zeke's power and eats a titan shifter, can he become a shifter? If this can happen, I think he will eat Reiner and become The Armored Titan.
Jun 6, 2019 7:20 AM
Jul 2018
Mikasa leaving her scarf could finally be the gateway to that long awaited character development, hopefully that will go well.

Guessing that the ocean scene flashback made Armin theorize that Eren is actually planning to destroy all the enemies for freedom, so wonder about that and how much he agrees with it.

Considering how much Zeke gets away in every chapter, won't be surprised if that happens here too.
Jun 6, 2019 7:36 AM
Feb 2018
Weebover9000 said:
Chani_chan said:
Uhh,i bored that any major progress does not happen.Even so i'm glad to see how armin thinks about Eren's pretending. And you know, there is war outside but we are just reading Falco confession. That's it. Wait for a month again.

What about mikasa leaving her scarf behind? Thats major development a lot of attack on titan fans have been wanting for her.
yeah its a new thing but i think she's late to realize that eren has never cared about her. We have seen this all along
Chani_chanJun 6, 2019 7:41 AM
Jun 6, 2019 7:46 AM
May 2019
Chani_chan said:
Weebover9000 said:

yeah its a new thing but i think she's late to realize that eren has never cared about her. We have seen this all along

Its not about us seeing it, its about her finally seeing it and growing as a character imho
Jun 6, 2019 7:53 AM
Jan 2019
what will happen if eren eat zeke? (can he control founding titan powers?)
Jun 6, 2019 8:01 AM

Oct 2018
So many death flags but good chapter
Jun 6, 2019 8:03 AM

Mar 2015
A bit sad seeing mikasa leave the scarf behind but good for her, not sure what her relationship with eren will be like after the war (feel like she may be a bit distant). Lol they pulled the same move eren did on bertold. When the back are we gonna see Annie again!?
Jun 6, 2019 8:08 AM

Jul 2012
Pure satisfaction with some actual character development for Mikasa.

Also my theory regarding Eren's intentions seems about the same as Armin was talking about, nice!

ALSO, CAN WE TALK ABOUT HOW MUCH OF A PLAYER FALCO IS? Makes me feel bad he has such a huge deathflag hanging on his back.

I can only hope that Eren can in some way select which people to be turned into titan once the time comes, if he is the one making the call.

This chapter was amazing, the wait will be once again unbearable aaaaaaaaaa

DanpmssJun 6, 2019 8:21 AM
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 77 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 7, 2016

137 by Berry-Vodka »»
Mar 31, 12:03 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 13 Discussion

Nidhoeggr - May 15, 2011

21 by Steekira »»
Mar 27, 8:35 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 74 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

keragamming - Oct 6, 2015

132 by Berry-Vodka »»
Mar 17, 4:40 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 72 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Ana - Aug 6, 2015

119 by Berry-Vodka »»
Mar 16, 9:19 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 69 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

peskylemur25 - May 2, 2015

127 by Berry-Vodka »»
Mar 5, 8:18 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.