Forum Settings
Forums
Domestic Girlfriend
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 4, 2019 8:23 AM

Nov 2012
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Hina tried to tell Natsuo not to stop writing. But without success. Hina didn't want Natsuo to stop write, but she said, that this is OK if it what he want. But at the same time she want to give him the opportunity to return to writing, if he wants it. She even hugged him and shoked Natsuo by that. And it wasn't sister's hug. (But seems without success too).
Sensei decided to invite Natsuo in the mountains camping trip. And I think talking to him would be more effective. In the next Chapter, Serizawa will make a move. She even quite prepared.
Akagi-kunJun 5, 2019 10:34 AM
Jun 4, 2019 1:19 PM
Mar 2019
This chapter really flew by. Not much dialogue happened and I think even less content overall compared to last chapter. However, I think this chapter is very important and well executed.

I have to admit, while I still think Natsuo and Rui are going to be together in the end, Hina is making prediction verrrryyyy muddy. I know that there are both Rui and Hina fans, but I don't really consider myself in either camp. I'd be fine with either ending up with Natsuo, or hell, neither. Personally, it just feels like this has always been a manga about Natsuo and Rui's relationship (both romantic and platonic)

Apparently I was right about it being the editor that he was calling, though the important part was never the "who" of the call, but the "what".

Natsuo is still a bit naive it seems, as he thinks that Sensei couldn't possibly of gone through the stuff that he has. Sensei is a good guy, and he sees both the talent and the drive that Natsuo doesn't even see with himself. Hopefully Natsuo can grow through him.

Miyabi is gonna be making the moves! Shes definitely going to get rejected though. I don't see any other way this possibly could work out. I mean, he COULD end up sleeping with her, but that will destroy any semblance of coherence I thought I had with this manga. Best case scenario, he knocks out two boys with one stone and resolves his leftover feelings for Rui AND solves his writing issue, but I'm really asking for the moon the aren't I?

Good chapter!
Jun 4, 2019 2:00 PM
May 2017
I actually shed a bit of tears when Hina read his script. It's sad yet beautiful her love for him.
Jun 4, 2019 8:05 PM
Mar 2019
We have to protect Hina 😭😭
Jun 4, 2019 10:02 PM

Apr 2018
I hate that girl from the theater club that keeps seducing Natsuo. He's being through a lot you know.
Jun 4, 2019 10:21 PM
Nov 2018
Woo Serizawa yes please. She's too boring for the mangaka but I'll take more ecchi and story with her please.
Jun 4, 2019 10:42 PM

Nov 2012
But it would be extremely unexpected if Natsuo starts dating Miyabi. What if the story turns this way now? Hypothetically Serizawa has a chance...
Jun 4, 2019 11:50 PM

Sep 2018
Finally Serizawa is ready to attack, for the sake of Natsuo's broken heart i wish her good luck... (and i hope for more Ecchi scenes-its been to long)
FarmaceutJun 4, 2019 11:54 PM
well that's just my opinion.....
Jun 5, 2019 1:02 AM

Jun 2015
I hope he doesn't give up on writing. I think he might end up dating Hina again for a little bit at least.
:)
Jun 5, 2019 1:36 AM

Nov 2012
I hope he doesn't give up on writing. I think he might end up dating Hina again for a little bit at least.

It's clearly he's not ready to date Hina right now. He was too shocked by those hug.
Jun 5, 2019 3:08 AM
May 2019
Of course rui better but what's wrong with dating Miyabi 😅
Jun 5, 2019 4:29 AM
Nov 2017
Dacenkrone1 said:
This chapter really flew by. Not much dialogue happened and I think even less content overall compared to last chapter. However, I think this chapter is very important and well executed.

I have to admit, while I still think Natsuo and Rui are going to be together in the end, Hina is making prediction verrrryyyy muddy. I know that there are both Rui and Hina fans, but I don't really consider myself in either camp. I'd be fine with either ending up with Natsuo, or hell, neither. Personally, it just feels like this has always been a manga about Natsuo and Rui's relationship (both romantic and platonic)

Apparently I was right about it being the editor that he was calling, though the important part was never the "who" of the call, but the "what".

Natsuo is still a bit naive it seems, as he thinks that Sensei couldn't possibly of gone through the stuff that he has. Sensei is a good guy, and he sees both the talent and the drive that Natsuo doesn't even see with himself. Hopefully Natsuo can grow through him.

Miyabi is gonna be making the moves! Shes definitely going to get rejected though. I don't see any other way this possibly could work out. I mean, he COULD end up sleeping with her, but that will destroy any semblance of coherence I thought I had with this manga. Best case scenario, he knocks out two boys with one stone and resolves his leftover feelings for Rui AND solves his writing issue, but I'm really asking for the moon the aren't I?

Good chapter!

for someone not on either side, you sure sound like you're on team rui.
Jun 5, 2019 5:15 AM
Jun 2015
The visit to the countryside along with Sensei will be a valuable lesson, about relationships in general and connections as the title hinted it. Miyabi doesnt stand a chance imo and it will lead to a ton of drama, Natsuo isnt in the least ready for a relationship and the least of his problems atm is an other girl pestering him around.
Hina's move imo wasnt really aggressive it was more of a move of someone who cares about u and tried to lend him a shoulder to literally cry on, but obviously there were motives behind it. The scenes that followed were really heartwarming, he was shocked but i am not sure if it was surprise and/or his lingering feelings are knocking on the door as well, cause he isnt over her yet.
She will be the "keeper" of his (and her dream) cause she wants him to succeed for her behalf as well, dont forget that she was a big factor on his dream to become a writer and how it started.
5/5
Jun 5, 2019 5:53 AM

Feb 2019
The day he stops calling her nee will be the day I can rest in peace. She's his girl not his sister.
Even though I really like Miyabi, Hina is still best girl and from the look of thinks I'm certain they'll be a couple again in no time
Jun 5, 2019 6:58 AM

Nov 2012
For the present, I think that the story can follow the path 1-2-3-1(2). Where 1,2,3 are Natsuo girls. I suppose we'll just have to wait and see what happens.
Jun 5, 2019 8:53 AM
May 2017
Akagi-kun said:
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
Hina tried to tell Natsuo not to stop writing. But without success.
She even hugged him and shoked Natsuo by that. And it wasn't sister's hug. (But seems without success too).
Sensei decided to invite Natsuo in the mountains camping trip. And I think talking to him would be more effective. In the next Chapter, Serizawa will make a move. She even quite prepared.

Hey im not sure if I read good translations but i didnt read anything saying that hina was trying to tell him to stop writing. The translation i read said that she told him that it was ok for him to give up on it but that she would hold on to it just in case. Just curious if i read bad translations
Jun 5, 2019 10:07 AM

May 2016
dabdan43 said:
Akagi-kun said:
Hina tried to tell Natsuo not to stop writing. But without success.
She even hugged him and shoked Natsuo by that. And it wasn't sister's hug. (But seems without success too).

Hey im not sure if I read good translations but i didnt read anything saying that hina was trying to tell him to stop writing. The translation i read said that she told him that it was ok for him to give up on it but that she would hold on to it just in case. Just curious if i read bad translations

You did. They're not always accurate as shown with these and the previous ones. Best to take them with a grain of salt and just read the chapter when its out. It happened with another chapter where it said that Hina said and made it clear that they were siblings when Nat's friends got it wrong and thought Hina was his girlfriend but Hina didn't say anything. And here, like you said, it got that part wrong as well. So again, best to just not trust them until the chapter itself it out.
Jun 5, 2019 10:28 AM

Nov 2012
dabdan43 said:
Hey im not sure if I read good translations but i didnt read anything saying that hina was trying to tell him to stop writing. The translation i read said that she told him that it was ok for him to give up on it but that she would hold on to it just in case.

Yup, I was wrong here. My mistake. One can say, Hina didn't want Natsuo to stop write, but she won't stop him if that is what he want, but at the same time she want to give him the opportunity to return to writing, if he wants it.
Jun 5, 2019 10:31 AM
May 2017
Akagi-kun said:
dabdan43 said:
Hey im not sure if I read good translations but i didnt read anything saying that hina was trying to tell him to stop writing. The translation i read said that she told him that it was ok for him to give up on it but that she would hold on to it just in case.

Yup, I was wrong here. My mistake. One can say, Hina didn't want Natsuo to stop write, and won't stop him, but at the same time she want to give him the opportunity to return to writing, if he wants it.

No worries just wanted to make sure I was reading good translations. Thanks again
Jun 5, 2019 10:40 AM

Nov 2012
What's important - the training camp arc is ahead, so the main love triangle drama seems to be delayed.
Jun 5, 2019 10:41 AM
May 2017
Darudius said:
dabdan43 said:

You did. They're not always accurate as shown with these and the previous ones. Best to take them with a grain of salt and just read the chapter when its out. It happened with another chapter where it said that Hina said and made it clear that they were siblings when Nat's friends got it wrong and thought Hina was his girlfriend but Hina didn't say anything. And here, like you said, it got that part wrong as well. So again, best to just not trust them until the chapter itself it out.

Yeah I understand. I just like reading these cuz he’s so fast posting the spoilers and I just like knowing what I’m in for. Plus sometimes there’s time we’re I can’t read the chapter a certain week so it’s nice to just read the general happenings.
Jun 5, 2019 11:03 AM

May 2016
dabdan43 said:
Darudius said:

Yeah I understand. I just like reading these cuz he’s so fast posting the spoilers and I just like knowing what I’m in for. Plus sometimes there’s time we’re I can’t read the chapter a certain week so it’s nice to just read the general happenings.

Yeah I understand and do the same thing. But anything the spoilers say I just wait for the actual chapter to confirm.
Jun 5, 2019 11:51 AM
Jan 2019
Hina-chan remembering the old times through the writings and crying. Too many feels there. 😭

She said she'd hold on to his dream because she knows what it means to him. She does not want him to give up on his dream because she knows how it feels & he'll regret it later. Just how much does she love him.💗

I don't know how this series gonna end, but Hina-chan will remain as the best girl in this series. #TeamHina 😔

Jun 5, 2019 4:58 PM

Mar 2018
Drawing detail of this manga is amazing.Sasuga Kei has real talent.
Νεχ ποσσυμ τεχυμ ωιωερε, νεχ σινε τε.
Jun 5, 2019 5:57 PM

Nov 2011
Serizawa thinking she still has a chance...LOL. Well good luck girl you'll need it.

I figured the writer would be back to give Natsuo some sound advice.

Pretty boring chapter overall though, if next week is the camp then it should be good.
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Jun 5, 2019 6:51 PM

Feb 2019
Farmaceut said:
Finally Serizawa is ready to attack, for the sake of Natsuo's broken heart i wish her good luck... (and i hope for more Ecchi scenes-its been to long)

Same. Missing the ecchi scenes.
owkey
Jun 5, 2019 8:13 PM
Mar 2015
mentor says you can always quit writing Don't be in such a hurry to do so. Myabi makes her move
landofthekwtJun 6, 2019 7:25 AM
Jun 6, 2019 2:25 AM
Nov 2014
If Miyabi is going to lose her chance again just because she’s too embarrassed and inexperienced, it would be so annoying, I hope sasuga won’t make her so stupid
Jun 6, 2019 3:56 AM

Dec 2014
seemed more like a filler chapter//.... it seems like the story can now go either way and never end
Jun 9, 2019 1:14 PM

Apr 2019
Akagi-kun said:

It's clearly he's not ready to date Hina right now. He was too shocked by those hug.
true, but for me I'm seeing this as a chance, to end with Hina. We already know that will be or Hina or Rui
Jun 10, 2019 12:46 AM

Oct 2008
I think he could possibly date Serizawa a bit. It's not unsual for manga of this genre to do plot twist like this. Main girl - some random girl -they are not created to be together - Main girl - Happy End.
Such plot was in G.E. (Good Endings), Suzuka, Fuuka, Kimi no Iru Machi, maybe in Hetakoi (but I forgot).
Jun 10, 2019 1:12 AM

Nov 2012
Actually there is one manga where the winner is not the main girl. At the same time, main character harem are very large. Yes, I mention Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai now.
Jun 10, 2019 11:44 PM

Mar 2019
Please let Miyabi start dating Natsuo! So we can all move on from the Hina/Rui drama. But I guess people would find that boring? Even though she's probably a better match for him anyway.
Jun 23, 2019 7:03 AM

May 2019
Hypothetically, Serizawa might have a chance to get Natsuo, but Natsuo on the other side, needs more time to think about his writing and with the breakup with Rui is too sudden. Natsuo is still too rough lately but I think its a good time for Serizawa to make a move here, and add a little spice to the plot. But I hope for the best for Natsuo.
Jan 18, 2020 7:25 AM

Feb 2019
Rytakahashi09 said:
I actually shed a bit of tears when Hina read his script. It's sad yet beautiful her love for him.

I know right. It's so tragic and painful. I always shed tears and feel like my heart is broken when I see something like that.

Sangboi said:
We have to protect Hina 😭😭

^ A must.
Mar 23, 2022 12:41 AM

May 2020
To much moment. After that moment Hina and Natsuo, now Togen sensei say should not stop untill you found a real thing that Natsuo want to do. It will back to Natsuo again lel. Miyabi always hot in every bikini she wear.
Jul 23, 2023 10:10 AM

Jan 2020
Natsuo giving up as a writer coupled with Hina holding on to whatever that thing is called seems to be a sign that Natsuo x Hina is over....

More topics from this board

Poll: » Domestic na Kanojo Chapter 187 Discussion

Shikkakku - Jan 3, 2020

4 by NaughtySempai »»
Apr 19, 11:55 PM

Poll: » Domestic na Kanojo Chapter 270 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Short_Circut - Apr 21, 2020

83 by Saijiroo »»
Mar 24, 12:51 AM

Poll: » Domestic na Kanojo Chapter 276 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Short_Circut - Jun 8, 2020

220 by Lord_Deathsuki »»
Mar 15, 12:23 PM

» For the sake of happiness...

Suiely_c-ute - Mar 12

3 by itzswxzy »»
Mar 13, 8:57 AM

» What I Think.......

Suiely_c-ute - Mar 12

4 by Kidzuna »»
Mar 13, 12:52 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.