Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Attack on Titan
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (17) « First ... « 9 10 [11] 12 13 » ... Last »
Jun 4, 2019 9:20 AM
Feb 2019
I loved it so much. What a heavy episode.

I would like to talk about things that some have been arguing over it:

- Reiner's plot armor... Actually I don't think this is a plot armor, everything happened to him fits the storyline and the events, if he still has more in the story, and his stroy would drive the plot further then that's not a plot armor, I mean many AoT fans hate Reiner, so Isayama won't just keep him alive because he's a fan favorite when he isn't, so I'm sure Reiner is very important to the plot and that's why he's still alive, and I don't understand why that bothers people if they are interested in the story and want to learn more.

- Armin's surviving... even though i love Erwin more, but the fact that Armin is alive didn't surprise, I was happy of course but it's not like "how!! This is impossible"..
Because I believe that there were people in real life that got burned and still somehow alive, considering that the time in the story is just a few minutes, so Armin could have only a few minutes of breath and he would be dead if they took longer, but the time in the story itself is just like the real time, so I don't think it's impossible for someone to be alive after getting burned, especially that was more of a steam than fire.

- the lack music... This one I won't understand why would any complain about, the lack of the music was very needed for such moments, it let us focus more on the characters and the incredible voice acting, it was like that so you can get into it, it makes it more powerful and dramatic and when they choice was made the music played and it was PERFECT...
Keeping it silent until the moment of making the hard decision was so touching, I loved it. The OST was amazing anyway.

However, everything from dialogues to characters build up to voice acting to the production, all were magnificent.

I felt so sad for Berthold :( I really cried for him, his screams hurt me so much. RIP.

RIP to our legend Erwin, I wished he could be alive and at least see what's in the basement, him rising his hand as if he was in his class and asking the lost question was so heartbreaking. I loved him and I will miss his strong presence.

RIP to Moblit, he was always there protecting Hange and he sacrificed himself to save her!! This man is underappreciated!

I loved Jean moments, this boy is the most humane one out of all of them, I love him so much, and I can't wait to see him get big.

Last note, what Floch said took me by surprise, wow that boy has a black heart, I understand him but... Strange. Wow. I wonder how he could get along the other.i find him interesting.
Jun 4, 2019 11:03 AM

Apr 2008
I had a few giggles while reading you non-manga readers' comments when you thought Armin was dead xD
Oof, want the next ep now. It'll be the start of some awesome storytelling.
FluffyDangoJun 4, 2019 11:09 AM

Jun 4, 2019 11:21 AM
May 2017
deg said:
in the end Erwin refused to be injected by the serum lol

Armin lives and is now the fucking Collossal Titan

lets see if the basement reveal will have much more contorversy than this episode

Ohh there will be a controversy when the basement gets adapted!! Folks at Twitter already did a tease back in February with the whole "Aot Is A NaZi PrOpAgAnDa" crap for 184th time
Jun 4, 2019 11:23 AM

Jan 2009
Edylson said:
deg said:
in the end Erwin refused to be injected by the serum lol

Armin lives and is now the fucking Collossal Titan

lets see if the basement reveal will have much more contorversy than this episode

Ohh there will be a controversy when the basement gets adapted!! Folks at Twitter already did a tease back in February with the whole "Aot Is A NaZi PrOpAgAnDa" crap for 184th time

Nazi propoganda? Nazis are for master race though so i do not see the connection to it with the basement reveal

EDIT:

nevermind i found some articles explaining it when i googled it
degJun 4, 2019 11:26 AM
Jun 4, 2019 11:46 AM

Feb 2018
deg said:
Edylson said:

Nazi propoganda? Nazis are for master race though so i do not see the connection to it with the basement reveal

EDIT:

Some tweets accusing the series of being nazi propaganda exploded. Around 7-8k likes. Although most of them were SJWs and wouldn't have even read the manga.
Jun 4, 2019 11:52 AM

Jan 2009
ThatShiny_Hex said:
deg said:

EDIT:

Some tweets accusing the series of being nazi propaganda exploded. Around 7-8k likes. Although most of them were SJWs and wouldn't have even read the manga.

i see in the anitwitter pages im following it did not show those but maybe because i do not follow a Attack on Titan dedicated twitter
Jun 4, 2019 12:01 PM

Oct 2013
Guys I don't think stuff like that should be discuss in the episode discussion forum.
Jun 4, 2019 12:28 PM

Jan 2009
keragamming said:
Guys I don't think stuff like that should be discuss in the episode discussion forum.

well its very possible that this controversy will be talk about in the upcoming episodes
Jun 4, 2019 12:53 PM

Oct 2013
deg said:
keragamming said:

well its very possible that this controversy will be talk about in the upcoming episodes

Yeah, but it hasn't happen yet, which is why it should not be discuss in this episode.
Jun 4, 2019 1:15 PM
Nov 2015
It is #2 in top Anime on myanimelist.
Soon taking the place #1
Jun 4, 2019 1:18 PM

Aug 2012
thekillerbee said:
Soon taking the place #1

the spot it deserves
Jun 4, 2019 1:23 PM

Mar 2017
Oh boy, i did not envy the decision Levi had to make this episode.

I'm sobbing with sadness that Erwin died but also with gratitude that Levi chose to save Armin. To be honest, Erwin was ready to die and he had suffered for so long but Armin has so much potential to be a create leader and strategist so i'm happy that Levi chose him.

As far as that lucky fuck Reiner is concerned... they fucked him up once they can definitely do it again!
Jun 4, 2019 1:31 PM
May 2016
thekillerbee said:
Soon taking the place #1

I'm pretty sure it'll drop at least 10 spots since people are spiteful of new shows actually rising into the top 10 since MAL is full of petty snowflakes, but I'm at least certain in thinking this will be the show's highest-rated season yet. And deservedly so, the past 2 episodes have been utterly fantastic. If they handle the coming eps just as well this might be one of the best seasons of a show I've seen in a decade. What a blessed year this has been, MP100 with a killer second season, JoJo with its strongest adaptation yet, and now SnK reaching its best arc pre-basement and hitting it out of the park.
Jun 4, 2019 1:58 PM
May 2016
Tone_ said:
Modernoir said:

I'm pretty sure it'll drop at least 10 spots since people are spiteful of new shows actually rising into the top 10 since MAL is full of petty snowflakes

He says while 90% of the MAL's top10 are new shows. LOL

I must have been only thinking of one or two shows when I made that post, I actually didn't realize how many "new" anime were in the top 10 lmao, forget what I said
Jun 4, 2019 2:02 PM
Sep 2018
thekillerbee said:
Soon taking the place #1

Highly doubtful, considering no of 1 ratings went from 370 to 420 within a day, people will not allow it to happen.
Jun 4, 2019 2:53 PM

Jan 2014
Incredible episode. One of the best imo
Loved the choice to not put any music (only at the end) for building tension more effectively. Great directing. Voice acting was also fantastic
Jun 4, 2019 2:54 PM

Oct 2015
I was salty in the manga and I'm still salty to this day. Armin should be dead. Erwin too but Armin especially. I'm particularly upset because virtually every side or supporting character is more interesting to watch than the main three characters. It was around this point in the manga that I started to mentally check out. But I do remember the reveal, and the history of the titans being one of the best parts of this series so there's still that to look forward to before we all go down hill. At least this season should end on an exceptionally high note.
Jun 4, 2019 4:03 PM

Aug 2015
Besides being a very emotional episode (and the fact that Armin will survive) I have a few things to say:

-Mikasa is the most annoying and bland character in the show.
-Levi is definitively dead inside lol.
-Reiner using his best tool. He is the Plot Armored Titan for a reason.

And finally, Eren´s VA performance was great.

But beyond all of the emotion, this episode (and specially Eren) are going to age really bad. All that shit that Eren was saying about the ocean, and being supportive to Mikasa will be so funny when "that scene" gets animated.
Jun 4, 2019 4:04 PM
Jul 2017
I liked this better here than in the manga, maybe because it wasn’t split in half, lol. Poor Erwin, he was so close to his dream. But still, Armin being chosen has been an interesting choice for the manga.

Next week is the basement. Anime-onlys, prepare to be shook. I feel like people are going to be split on how they feel about what’s in there. But, we’ll have to wait and see!
Jun 4, 2019 4:58 PM
May 2019

I just checked the 1/10 votes jumped from 370 to 425. Can't handle that AoT took away the status of their shows.

Is there a way to report these things?
Jun 4, 2019 5:43 PM

Mar 2018
@Modernoir @Zoroft

Lol where did you find subtle character development in this episode? Bunch of crying and screaming. Jean with his retardation somehow still giving a fuck about Reiner? Mikasa and her 100th outburst? I really don't see how this anime is any less over the top with its melodrama like any other series. I can tell that some characters get subtle characterization but they are so irrelevant to the story and get so little screentime where I feel like it just fades away and becomes unimportant anyway. Moral ambiguity is expected when you take the setting in consideration, it's war baby.

This is not an attack btw, I'm genuinely asking

poop
Jun 4, 2019 5:44 PM
Feb 2019
The voice actor of Eren had a great performance this episode. That moment when he was taken away from the scene and made that sound. It got me.
Jun 4, 2019 5:55 PM

Aug 2012
Zoroft said:

I just checked the 1/10 votes jumped from 370 to 425. Can't handle that AoT took away the status of their shows.

Is there a way to report these things?

no.
unless admins check newly created accounts or double ip accounts.
Jun 4, 2019 6:19 PM
May 2019
@Esquirtit

That's a strawman, I don't recall either of us saying this episode specifically had subtle character development? This was a payoff episode where all the emotions rose to the surface in a dire situation, I think there's a big difference there. Jean has been shown to have a strong moral compass from the beginning, it's why he chose to join the scouts. It's more emphasized in the manga but he had problems with the violent ways Levi handled things and has been wrestling with his morals vs his ability to the job done for awhile now. I think it's a bit new to see Mikasa get this emotional over someone other than Eren, shows that she has other things she deeply cares about, I don't see how crying loudly in that situation is over the top melodrama? Are you saying it was inappropriate there?
Jun 4, 2019 6:21 PM
Nov 2014
Great episode. I wish I hadn't spoiled myself that Armin was going to be the one to survive, it would've probably felt way more intense. But still, I can appreciate what they tried to do, and it worked quite nicely.

Now let's see what's in that basement!
Jun 4, 2019 7:08 PM

Jan 2009
xXrosaliciousXx said:
DiabloMask said:
1- Armin's death was great but now it's ruined, also this sealed the fact that the main characters have plot armor.
2- Hange and the others appeared out of nowhere fully aware of the situation (how did they even know that was Armin?).
3- Eren and Mikasa gave up easily to Hange, considering they were fighting Levi for the syringe.
4- Bertholdt begging for his life was unnecessary and distracting from the fact that Armin's revival is supposed to be touching.
5- Reiner is still alive, meaning they're probably gonna fight him again which is getting tiring to be honest (it's possible the villains are gonna feed him to another titan though).
This is a very disappointing episode, last episode was one of the greatest anime episodes of all time, but now it's just good at best.
I'm glad Mikasa and Levi didn't lose the syringe accidentally, but Armin doesn't fit as a titan, anyway I'll wait and see what happens next.

For some points I do agree with you, but for the plot armor one I kinda don't. Sorry =D. I do think almost all shows have plot armour around their main characters; and the main drive for this show was to see the ocean. To eliminate the drive, maybe Isayamam didn't see Ere n as someone who could carry that dream after the death.

Aah, who knows, it is unfortunate you didn't enjoy this episode

I'm totally fine with the main characters having plot armor, getting rid of a major character is normally a very risky move and only a writer that has balls can do it.
The problem is, however, when the writer pretends to killing off main characters for shock value, and then revives them to prevent the risk.
Armin's death was very impressive and heroic, but now it feels cheap.
Anyway, maybe I was expecting too much, I still like the show.
Jun 4, 2019 7:29 PM

Mar 2018
Zoroft said:
@Esquirtit

That's a strawman, I don't recall either of us saying this episode specifically had subtle character development? This was a payoff episode where all the emotions rose to the surface in a dire situation, I think there's a big difference there. Jean has been shown to have a strong moral compass from the beginning, it's why he chose to join the scouts. It's more emphasized in the manga but he had problems with the violent ways Levi handled things and has been wrestling with his morals vs his ability to the job done for awhile now. I think it's a bit new to see Mikasa get this emotional over someone other than Eren, shows that she has other things she deeply cares about, I don't see how crying loudly in that situation is over the top melodrama? Are you saying it was inappropriate there?

Well my bad, I thought you guys were talking about this particular episode too because we're in this episode discussion. I was late with watching this episode so I haven't read posts on every page and thread, I assumed you guys were talking about people who complained about this episode.

Thought I missed something this episode. Thank you for reminding me some of Jean's character because when I was watching I was like "why does he suddenly care about him again, wasn't he over this already". Now it makes more sense, tho I think having a problem with how Levi handled things is natural and doesn't tell that much about a character, either way, I forgot it. I did remember he had problems with killing humans in part 1, but again the anime didn't deal with it that much so I assumed he was over it, he took part vs Kenny squad the second time, this is the second time against Reiner and it came back.

Eh, it was always obvious that the second person she cares most about is Armin. Mikasa is always over the top melodrama to me, even when she's silent. Personally I don't have a problem with over the top melodrama in entertainment, it's just that I've always disliked Mikasa.

But no it wasn't inappropriate here, I meant that there always have been cases of over the top melodrama in AoT overall, not always, just occasionally. I just don't believe AoT handles its characters with that much quality so far compared to other anime I've seen. Like with Jean what's even the point if it's just only going to used in instances where the plot demands it for a twist. I guess this makes a big difference for anime vs manga.

Not a big deal and nothing more than my opinion, look forward to the rest. I will rewatch part 1 with an open mind because basement reveal is next episode.
poop
Jun 4, 2019 7:56 PM
May 2019
@Esquirtit

I mean some people are more ok with offing people in their way than others, like Armin was able to shoot the girl who had her gun pointed at Jean instantly while Jean couldn't so that suggests a difference between Jean and Armin there. Jean cares more about the sake of others than anyone else in the series. I would suggest you read the manga for Season 3 part 1 instead of watching it, it's much better and you can see where the characters are coming from a lot better. Like Eren's guiilt about all the people who got killed to rescue him is established a lot more clearly, he didn't need Jean to come up to him to say something about it. The manga showed him looking at all the injured scouts being transported up the wall and you could see it in his eye, later he asks how many people are left. At that point he was having 2nd thoughts about his role, if he was worth the cost of all those lives. There's also Historia who couldn't believe she was left by her bff like that, and you could see where her talk of being tired of playing the good girl role came from. Eren and Historia also had some moments where they related to each other as Eren saw Historia was just as unsuure about what to do as he was.

While we knew Mikasa cared for Armin, I think here we got to see the extent that she does.
Jun 4, 2019 8:49 PM
May 2017
I do feel that reality was skewed to make the plot work in this episode though it's not impossible for a human to survive from being toasted and dropped 50 meters. It's just not likely. I do enjoy Armin as a character and despite being happy for his survival I do feel ticked off that his death was played off like that.

This series has a more realistic tone so telling us it's fantasy basically tells us that stakes are made up and complete bullshit. If it had a more cartoonish tone where bullshit like that was normal then no complaints could be made but with the amount of deaths that do make sense for one to not make sense is a mistake on the author's part.

I don't think Reiner's death was bullshit because it played more off the fantasy aspects of the series more than the real ones because let's face it, people can get burned and fall 50 meters in real life but no one has the ability to titan shift and shit in real life so the rules are up to the author.

This episode was good despite that though. If the author would have maybe made Armin's drop not as high then the problem fixed. Maybe he glided downwards and shit. The drama was good. The voice actors were fantastic. Other than the bullshit writing. The studio turned a mediocre scene from the manga and make it pretty good which I mean *clap clap*.
Jun 4, 2019 8:55 PM

Jan 2016
Finally, after many years, in the next episode we get to see The Basement.
Jun 4, 2019 10:04 PM
Aug 2017
Wow that was amazing. Now we get to see Cool shiz
Jun 4, 2019 10:31 PM

Jul 2015
LMAO people gobble mediocre and then they'll go watch GoT and complain about its writing. LMAO no you don't have actual standards, get off your horse and go gobble GoT up too

the mental gymnastic all you people will pull, holy....
Jun 5, 2019 12:32 AM
Jul 2018
Peco said:
LMAO people gobble mediocre and then they'll go watch GoT and complain about its writing. LMAO no you don't have actual standards, get off your horse and go gobble GoT up too

You are the same guy who was shitting on it on another thread. Stop being such an obsessive hater and get a life
Jun 5, 2019 1:13 AM
Jul 2018
Guys? I can't stop listening to this. I may need some help.

Jun 5, 2019 2:18 AM

Nov 2015
SethBigBoss said:
Great episode but the lack of music at first makes it a bit empty imo
Holy sh** man, that was exactly what made this episode sooooooooo real!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 5, 2019 4:45 AM
Jun 2016
Great episode this week. The moment when levi tried to eject Erwin and he raised his hand was amazing, "Sensei, how do you know that there are no more humans outside the walls?" Rest in peace Erwin
Actually the fight sence didn't reach the expectation; when I saw that in the teaser I was thinking something more serious going on. Anyway is overall great episode
Who do you think guy realy wort returning Erwin or Armin?
Jun 5, 2019 4:46 AM
Jun 2017
AX3M said:
SethBigBoss said:
Great episode but the lack of music at first makes it a bit empty imo
Holy sh** man, that was exactly what made this episode sooooooooo real!

exactly,i was so into the episode until the ost started playing at the end,I realized i was watching fiction lol
Jun 5, 2019 4:49 AM

Mar 2015
Armin survived because of his magical heat resisting pants.
Jun 5, 2019 4:52 AM
Jun 2017
crybabynes said:
I loved it so much. What a heavy episode.

I would like to talk about things that some have been arguing over it:

I agree with everything you said.
Jun 5, 2019 5:01 AM
May 2019
Peco said:

I think the only one who needs to get off their high horse here is you, with the way you assume every aot fan shits on got, in fact no one has brought up GOT in this thread but you so kindly fuck off, the way you act so superior in taste over entertainment is laughable
Weebover9000Jun 5, 2019 5:23 AM
Jun 5, 2019 5:43 AM

Jan 2015
Peco said:

nice joke ,try again.
Jun 5, 2019 6:39 AM

Sep 2016
The situation was supposed to be a great dilemma, but somehow it feels more of a plot armor of the protagonist crew.
Besides that, it feels kinda like cheating if you can just bring back someone’s life with the dose.

As someone who is a fan of neither Erwin nor Armin (I like both of them tho), I think I’m in a more objective position to think who should take the dose in that situation. It’s quite obvious that Erwin was in a much better health condition than Armin was, so there would be much more possibilities that the former would survive with the dose. Since this’s the very first time they used the dose & it’s the only dose they had atm, the success rate should absolutely be taken into consideration if you ask me.

I’m glad Armin survived at the end and the dose didn’t get wasted. Also I can reluctantly accept Levi’s excuse of freeing Erwin from the hell, but still……

Anyways, looking forward to see what's going on with the Beast Titan & Eren, even though I’ve already been spoiled of his identity.
Orikasa_MomijiJun 5, 2019 7:59 AM
Jun 5, 2019 6:56 AM

May 2009
Tone_ said:
Modernoir said:

I'm pretty sure it'll drop at least 10 spots since people are spiteful of new shows actually rising into the top 10 since MAL is full of petty snowflakes

He says while 90% of the MAL's top10 are new shows. LOL

It really shows how this community took a shift to the worse, there were times this website was 90% free of toxic arguments. 2009-2011 era was substantially different from what we have now. Alot joined after SAO began airing, that's when everything became bad. Not to hate on SAO but it's alot of people's first animé on this site.
Jun 5, 2019 7:50 AM
Jul 2018
DiabloMask said:
xXrosaliciousXx said:

For some points I do agree with you, but for the plot armor one I kinda don't. Sorry =D. I do think almost all shows have plot armour around their main characters; and the main drive for this show was to see the ocean. To eliminate the drive, maybe Isayamam didn't see Ere n as someone who could carry that dream after the death.

Aah, who knows, it is unfortunate you didn't enjoy this episode

I'm totally fine with the main characters having plot armor, getting rid of a major character is normally a very risky move and only a writer that has balls can do it.
The problem is, however, when the writer pretends to killing off main characters for shock value, and then revives them to prevent the risk.
Armin's death was very impressive and heroic, but now it feels cheap.
Anyway, maybe I was expecting too much, I still like the show.
AoT kills off characters who cant add more to the story. Simple rule.
Jun 5, 2019 9:50 AM

Mar 2018
Zoroft said:
@Esquirtit

I mean some people are more ok with offing people in their way than others, like Armin was able to shoot the girl who had her gun pointed at Jean instantly while Jean couldn't so that suggests a difference between Jean and Armin there. Jean cares more about the sake of others than anyone else in the series. I would suggest you read the manga for Season 3 part 1 instead of watching it, it's much better and you can see where the characters are coming from a lot better. Like Eren's guiilt about all the people who got killed to rescue him is established a lot more clearly, he didn't need Jean to come up to him to say something about it. The manga showed him looking at all the injured scouts being transported up the wall and you could see it in his eye, later he asks how many people are left. At that point he was having 2nd thoughts about his role, if he was worth the cost of all those lives. There's also Historia who couldn't believe she was left by her bff like that, and you could see where her talk of being tired of playing the good girl role came from. Eren and Historia also had some moments where they related to each other as Eren saw Historia was just as unsuure about what to do as he was.

While we knew Mikasa cared for Armin, I think here we got to see the extent that she does.

I'll read the manga from the beginning when the anime has adapted everything. I don't like switching now. My complaints are very tame even if I worded it too harshly, I just think some characters could've easily been a lot better. I'm sure they'll improve. As for Jean, I think I'm never going to like him with his shitty decision making, even if I know it's part of his character and not a flaw in the writing.

Sorry again for that other thread again from a week ago, I don't know if you read my last post where I tried to be more thoughtful. The posts before that were really dumb, I didn't bother to think about it because of lack of sleep.

Everyone screaming plot armor and bad writing please stop it's too cringy. As soon as Erwin and Armin had fallen you should've known there was a chance of one of them getting revived. We knew about the titan serum and how they regenerate the entire body. We knew they acquired one. Armin fell on a building, it was not more than a fall of 20-30 meters, not unrealistic at all that he still had a bit of life left in him. You don't die immediately from getting burned alive. Not much time passed between his accident and revival.

@Peco GoT season 8 is trash
EsquirtitJun 5, 2019 10:10 AM
poop
Jun 5, 2019 11:15 AM

Mar 2009
I'm living for Armin's character development.
Jun 5, 2019 12:21 PM
Jun 2016
Metal_Ice786 said:
DupeusT31 said:
The only thing I didn't like in the ep is that they didn't include Reiner crying when realizing Bertolt was gonna die.

I doubt he was crying in the manga. Details like a tear could barely be seen in the manga, nor in the anime. It's also unlikely that he had time to hear about Bertolt's death when they just got up on the wall.
You better check the manga again. He clearly tears in his eyes when Hange was about to kill him and when he noticed Bertolt hadn't been rescued.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 5, 2019 12:49 PM
May 2019
DupeusT31 said:
Metal_Ice786 said:

I doubt he was crying in the manga. Details like a tear could barely be seen in the manga, nor in the anime. It's also unlikely that he had time to hear about Bertolt's death when they just got up on the wall.
You better check the manga again. He clearly tears in his eyes when Hange was about to kill him and when he noticed Bertolt hadn't been rescued.

I just checked my volume 21..and yeah, it did happen, but its just a minor detail and he didn't mention anything at all about him being upset that bert wasnt being rescued. That's just your theory, not a manga fact for his tears.
Weebover9000Jun 5, 2019 12:53 PM
Jun 5, 2019 1:19 PM

Nov 2015
DupeusT31 said:
Metal_Ice786 said:

Right, I checked.
Jun 5, 2019 2:18 PM
Jun 2017
From more than 100 soldier (including the commander) to 9 survivors just to get the power of the colossal titan,DAMN,Well at least I don't think reiner can destroy the wall anymore now that the gate has been sealed with hardening.
Pages (17) « First ... « 9 10 [11] 12 13 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Season 3 Part 2 Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 30, 2019

668 by Beqapapi »»
Apr 12, 1:14 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Season 3 Part 2 Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Thorf - May 26, 2019

734 by lightning19 »»
Apr 12, 7:59 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Season 3 Part 2 Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 19, 2019

345 by JoestarEISH_020 »»
Mar 31, 8:10 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Season 3 Part 2 Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Tsarko - May 11, 2019

369 by TheNewGuy7204 »»
Mar 28, 7:57 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Season 3 Part 2 Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 28, 2019

458 by TheNewGuy7204 »»
Mar 28, 6:59 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.