Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Attack on Titan
Available on Manga Store
New
May 30, 2019 4:41 AM
Jan 2017
i want to ask the ppl who read the manga " do you guys think that there will be another season after season 3 part 2 ?
May 30, 2019 4:42 AM
May 2019
Most likely, just not by Wit. So many manga have suffered the fate of not getting their final arc adapted, I dont want SNK to have that experience as well.
May 30, 2019 4:42 AM

Jun 2015
Of course there will. 2 more seasons
Read Toriko!
May 30, 2019 4:43 AM
May 2019
phantom346 said:

Nah I think one 24-26 episode season is enough since the manga is ending soon
May 30, 2019 4:46 AM

Jun 2015
Weebover9000 said:
phantom346 said:

That's literally 2 seasons. why did u even bother? smh
Read Toriko!
Jan 2017
phantom346 said:

i hooooooope so dude i really do <3
Jan 2017
Weebover9000 said:
phantom346 said:

imagine 2 more seasons with like 24-26 episodes paradise
May 30, 2019 4:47 AM
Jan 2017
Weebover9000 said:
Most likely, just not by Wit. So many manga have suffered the fate of not getting their final arc adapted, I dont want SNK to have that experience as well.

ohhhh you made me so worried :(
May 30, 2019 4:50 AM
May 2019
phantom346 said:
Weebover9000 said:

You know 25 episode seasons exist right? AOT season 1 was 25 episodes of constant airing
May 30, 2019 4:51 AM

Nov 2015
Gorlamiii said:
Weebover9000 said:

production IG might do it.
They literally worked on season 1 and had been on the production committee for every season, plus Wit was founded by producers and animators who previously worked at IG.

See IG worked on season 1 in 2013 but no one gives them credit: http://www.productionig.com/contents/works/

Their name has always been in the opening credits

🤷‍♂️
HACKs! 🤢🤮
May 30, 2019 4:52 AM

Jan 2009
obviously the production committee (the owners of any anime) of this will milk this cash cow until its dry lol
May 30, 2019 4:55 AM
May 2019
deg said:
obviously the production committee (the owners of any anime) of this will milk this cash cow until its dry lol

They cant really milk anything since the manga is ending
May 30, 2019 4:56 AM

Jan 2009
Weebover9000 said:
deg said:

who knows look at Naruto for example
May 30, 2019 4:57 AM
May 2019
deg said:
Weebover9000 said:

Isayama already sketched out the last panel and showed it off, along with planning to reveal the ending at a con in japan
May 30, 2019 4:58 AM

Aug 2018
Gorlamiii said:
i want to ask the ppl who read the manga " do you guys think that there will be another season after season 3 part 2 ?

They will adapt it fully, cause i really don't see any reason not to adapt the whole manga. Maybe if they somehow screw the next season so hard (Studio Pierrot and Tokyo Ghoul) that nobody wants to watch it again,(J.C staff you better not lay your hands on this masterpiece!) then i don't see any reason not to adapt it fully.
May 30, 2019 5:01 AM

Jan 2009
Weebover9000 said:
deg said:

Isayama already sketched out the last panel and showed it off, along with planning to reveal the ending at a con in japan

i know all of that, again look at Naruto for example and how spin-offs and the Boruto sequel which is done by a new author is doing

im not saying it will end up like Naruto but again as long as profit is not declining then high chance it will continue in some other ways heck Isayama's bank account will be happy too with all those royalty fees

same story with Dragonball franchise
May 30, 2019 5:04 AM
May 2019
deg said:
Weebover9000 said:

i know all of that, again look at Naruto for example and how spin-offs and the Boruto sequel which is done by a new author is doing

im not saying it will end up like Naruto but again as long as profit is not declining then high chance it will continue in some other ways heck Isayama's bank account will be happy too with all those royalty fees

Yeah, but I dont think Isayama will go that route, considering hes barely getting any rest and working his butt off to get monthly chapters done early. HE REALLY wants to end this series, but he also wants to end it on a high note
May 30, 2019 5:05 AM

Jan 2009
Weebover9000 said:
deg said:

Yeah, but I dont think Isayama will go that route, considering hes barely getting any rest and working his butt off to get monthly chapters done early. HE REALLY wants to end this series, but he also wants to end it on a high note

dude there are other authors that can continue the story in other ways like spin-offs, Isayama will just collect royalties from their profit *easy money*
May 30, 2019 5:08 AM
May 2019
@deg

Im not talking about other authors, im talking about isayama himself. As far as im aware, hes only really liked one spin off enough to make it canon, which is the levi no regrets ova, theres only like one other spin off of SNK though and its not really that great since it butchers the lore the world has
May 30, 2019 5:13 AM

Jan 2009
@Weebover9000

think about it will Isayama ignore getting free money without him working on Attack on Titan anymore

but ok lets just end this right here since its just all speculation anyway, so im done here
May 30, 2019 7:15 AM

Oct 2018
It's popular enough, manga sales are consistent on top rankings, VERY LIKELY to have another season. Although if that happens it's not Wit anymore who will do it, anyway as long as the former animators can still be outsource, another season will be fine in a new studio. But please not JC staff.
May 30, 2019 7:41 AM
Mar 2019
Weebover9000 said:
phantom346 said:

LOL was not necessarily the case, when a manga series grew popular it would continue to be made while the readers loved it, a small example of the One piece manga series, Long before Oda eichiro often said it would end the story until the grandline arc, but that changed over time and they introducing the new world in the end, many of the lying manga makers will end the series, but that never happened, as well as the phenomenal manga gintama maker HIDEAKI SORACHI, the series gintama still hasn't finished until now, even though it was announced by JUMP SHOUNEN, so the conclusion will be no one will know, when the AOT manga will end, unless the readers are getting bored, like what happened to the poor Bleach manga
LightoLhxd4May 30, 2019 7:48 AM
May 30, 2019 7:48 AM

Feb 2018
LightoLhxd4 said:
Weebover9000 said:

LOL was not necessarily the case, when a manga series grew popular it would continue to be made while the readers loved it, a small example of the One piece manga series, Long before Oda eichiro often said it would end the story until the grandline arc, but that changed over time and they introducing the new world in the end, many of the lying manga makers will end the series, but that never happened, as well as the phenomenal maker of the gintama manga HIDEAKI SORACHI, in the fact the series gintama still hasn't finished, even though it's been not released from JUMP SHOUNEN, so the conclusion won't be who knows when AOT's manga will end

he has already revealed the final panel. Even from the story perspective, it's clear that it is in its final arc tho I do think it will still have around 20ish chapters for a satisfactory ending
May 30, 2019 7:53 AM

Oct 2013
@deg

There is before the fall spin off they could adapt, which has enough chapters for like 3 seasons. and other spin off.
May 30, 2019 7:55 AM
Mar 2019
ThatShiny_Hex said:
LightoLhxd4 said:
LOL was not necessarily the case, when a manga series grew popular it would continue to be made while the readers loved it, a small example of the One piece manga series, Long before Oda eichiro often said it would end the story until the grandline arc, but that changed over time and they introducing the new world in the end, many of the lying manga makers will end the series, but that never happened, as well as the phenomenal maker of the gintama manga HIDEAKI SORACHI, in the fact the series gintama still hasn't finished, even though it's been not released from JUMP SHOUNEN, so the conclusion won't be who knows when AOT's manga will end

he has already revealed the final panel. Even from the story perspective, it's clear that it is in its final arc tho I do think it will still have around 20ish chapters for a satisfactory ending
Yes, I've seen it too, but I won't believe it, before Ishiyama announced that AOT will finish in 2018, so why hasn't it finished yet, is this an April Fool's joke, and what we saw in the last panel happened in the next few years the point won't happen anytime soon
May 30, 2019 8:26 AM
May 2019
LightoLhxd4 said:
ThatShiny_Hex said:

Yes, I've seen it too, but I won't believe it, before Ishiyama announced that AOT will finish in 2018, so why hasn't it finished yet, is this an April Fool's joke, and what we saw in the last panel happened in the next few years the point won't happen anytime soon

I remember no specific year date, all I remember him saying is in like one or two years the story will end
May 30, 2019 9:50 AM

Jan 2009
keragamming said:
@deg

There is before the fall spin off they could adapt, which has enough chapters for like 3 seasons. and other spin off.

yep heard about that spin-off, i might watch it too if there is an anime about it
May 30, 2019 9:59 AM
Jul 2018
Attack on Titan has over 90 million copies sold, so yeah. It'll definitely get another season lol. Probably by Production IG.
May 30, 2019 10:02 AM
Jul 2018
The current arc of the manga is to end soon, and then the manga will travel into it's final arc which may take up another 16-20 chapters or so. We all remember how long the uprising arc was. God, 22 chapters lol. But yeah with the recent developments of the manga it's clear that the plot is just progressing as it should. I think Isayama is having a juicy time with these latest chapters. He's putting out some JUICY content. Like I think that shit just makes the Shinganshina arc look like child's play.
May 30, 2019 10:22 AM

Sep 2017
Weebover9000 said:
deg said:

Yeah but there are still lots of things that haven,'t been adaptated so even though the manga is ending they can make 2 seasons imo
yikes
May 30, 2019 10:47 PM
Aug 2018
LightoLhxd4 said:
Weebover9000 said:

LOL was not necessarily the case, when a manga series grew popular it would continue to be made while the readers loved it, a small example of the One piece manga series, Long before Oda eichiro often said it would end the story until the grandline arc, but that changed over time and they introducing the new world in the end, many of the lying manga makers will end the series, but that never happened, as well as the phenomenal manga gintama maker HIDEAKI SORACHI, the series gintama still hasn't finished until now, even though it was announced by JUMP SHOUNEN, so the conclusion will be no one will know, when the AOT manga will end, unless the readers are getting bored, like what happened to the poor Bleach manga

All those you mentioned are long running shounens. Attack on Titan was never meant to be a super long series. It ended up being longer than Isayama intended because certain parts of the story just took longer to explore than he anticipated. It's not like he's keeping the story going and making stuff up as he goes along just to keep making money. If anything it's the opposite, he wants to end it soon because he's getting increasingly tired.
May 31, 2019 12:46 AM
Jul 2018
crazey said:
LightoLhxd4 said:

All those you mentioned are long running shounens. Attack on Titan was never meant to be a super long series. It ended up being longer than Isayama intended because certain parts of the story just took longer to explore than he anticipated. It's not like he's keeping the story going and making stuff up as he goes along just to keep making money. If anything it's the opposite, he wants to end it soon because he's getting increasingly tired.
it already is a super long shounen. Its been in serialization for ten years.
May 31, 2019 12:56 AM

Jan 2019
Old_School_Akira said:
Gorlamiii said:

production IG might do it.
They literally worked on season 1 and had been on the production committee for every season, plus Wit was founded by producers and animators who previously worked at IG.

See IG worked on season 1 in 2013 but no one gives them credit: http://www.productionig.com/contents/works/

Their name has always been in the opening credits

🤷‍♂️

I red that they just produced it. And they didn't take part in the making. Also i think if there is a studio for quality work then it's IG or Mad. But i'm afraid there Will be no AoT season in 2020.
Merciful lies or painful truth?
May 31, 2019 1:48 AM
Apr 2019
Gorlamiii said:

Of course. The manga way ahead of the anime. For example, the episode that just aired, "Hero" is chapter 83 in the manga. Chapter 118 is going to be released in a few weeks so...

I HOPE there will be an anime adaption for the next arcs, because the manga has been amazing recently. Consistent good work. The only thing is.... we really hope the next arc doesn't get boring for the anime only people, because once that arc is out of the way s**t starts to go down. Even the manga readers were getting bored with the next arc... However, if you think about it in the long run, it was only getting boring g because the chapters come out once a month, once all the chapters are in a volume read together, it wouldn't be so bad. But we got through it and it was exciting to see the events after that arc. Trust me, if you can get through the next arc, it will be good. If WIT studio can't do it, I hope there will be a studio that can do just as good.
DuckUsernamesMay 31, 2019 1:53 AM
May 31, 2019 12:02 PM
Aug 2018
ABDoesThings said:
crazey said:

it already is a super long shounen. Its been in serialization for ten years.

I meant it's not super long in comparison to something like Bleach, One Piece, Gintama, etc. Also AoT is a monthly release. So even though it's been going for 10 years, it's not as long in actual content as those other series. If it was a weekly release, it would have finished already.
May 31, 2019 12:28 PM

Mar 2016
One more season with 20+ episodes after the manga concludes. This way the story will be finished in just 4 season.

phantom346 said:
Weebover9000 said:

No, that's a season with 2-cours.
May 31, 2019 1:31 PM
Feb 2019
Weebover9000 said:

I read that on many sites and this made me confused,so my questions are: did he already sketched the rest of the chapters and just releasing them on specific times, or he already knows the ending so he sketched it but still hasn't sketched the previous chapters as he already planned everything from the events to the dialogues, in other words,he knows the ins and outs beforehand? So he doesn't have a problem sketching the ending panel and revealing it?
May 31, 2019 2:31 PM
May 2019
crybabynes said:
Weebover9000 said:

I read that on many sites and this made me confused,so my questions are: did he already sketched the rest of the chapters and just releasing them on specific times, or he already knows the ending so he sketched it but still hasn't sketched the previous chapters as he already planned everything from the events to the dialogues, in other words,he knows the ins and outs beforehand? So he doesn't have a problem sketching the ending panel and revealing it?

He sketched out the panel, but hes still drawing the chapters, he just finished drawing chapt 118 the other day or so, so now we're just waiting on release, he is quite fine with the panel being out in the open, since he doesnt seem to mind it being everywhere on google images if you search up "AOT final panel"

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Season 3 Part 2 Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 30, 2019

668 by Beqapapi »»
Apr 12, 1:14 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Season 3 Part 2 Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Thorf - May 26, 2019

734 by lightning19 »»
Apr 12, 7:59 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Season 3 Part 2 Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 2, 2019

801 by mapachefffff »»
Apr 4, 3:19 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Season 3 Part 2 Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 19, 2019

345 by JoestarEISH_020 »»
Mar 31, 8:10 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Season 3 Part 2 Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Tsarko - May 11, 2019

369 by TheNewGuy7204 »»
Mar 28, 7:57 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.