Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Attack on Titan
Available on Manga Store
New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »
May 28, 2019 6:37 PM

Apr 2018
You sent 600 MAL trolls there lol
May 28, 2019 6:59 PM

Dec 2016
But the AoT entry in IMDB despite of all these 9.XX scored episodes, hasn't climbed in the top250, it's still 66 and it's been 65-66 since before this season started airing.... it's curious.
May 28, 2019 6:59 PM

Aug 2009
HaarWyvern said:
Ricochet2000 said:
Now some haters will call it overrated and some other bullshit

You don't need to be an hater for knows that SnK isn't the best tv show ever, wtf. As good as the episode 5 was.

There is no "best show ever", it is just up to you.
May 28, 2019 7:03 PM

May 2015
Necroshade_ said:
Shingeki no Kyojin confirmed as the most overrated anime ever, this episode was really boring tbh.

Overrated is a retarded buzzword, and I don't see how you can possibly think it was boring.

May 28, 2019 7:07 PM

May 2015
SheevPalpatine said:
It is because the shock value of this episode makes fanboys to overrate it, and overrate the show too. The "Shingeki-cult" will give 10/10, no matter what, no matter how mistakes and flaws the show has.

It is a disgrace to the other top10 series that Shingeki is one of them.

And now you will call me hater... I don't think I am a hater, I rated the previous seasons 7, 8, and 7.

You're gonna need better bait kid.

May 28, 2019 7:13 PM

Oct 2013
Arkab said:
But the AoT entry in IMDB despite of all these 9.XX scored episodes, hasn't climbed in the top250, it's still 66 and it's been 65-66 since before this season started airing.... it's curious.

There is only one entry for each series, unfortunately the other seasons scores are not included, so each episodes has their own ratings.
May 29, 2019 1:35 AM

Jul 2015
got damn they really came through this season.
May 29, 2019 11:30 AM

Mar 2017
Nim0174 said:
yea and that even with haters giving it a Score of 1 LMAO
30+ people deserve to be punched hard

*30+ people deserve to be punched hard because they dont like a chinese cartoon

do you know how autistic you sound right now?
May 29, 2019 11:32 AM

Oct 2013
Vazka said:
Nim0174 said:
yea and that even with haters giving it a Score of 1 LMAO
30+ people deserve to be punched hard

Nah, they should lose their limbs instead.
May 29, 2019 12:47 PM

Jan 2013
keragamming said:
Vazka said:

You're not helping the situation at all. Saying stuff like this will make people associate you guys with the series itself.
May 29, 2019 4:13 PM
Nov 2017
CondemneDio said:
keragamming said:

You're not helping the situation at all. Saying stuff like this will make people associate you guys with the series itself.
it was clearly a joke.
Besides, the guy called it "Chinese cartoons". I'm pretty sure we're not the unreasonable ones here.
May 29, 2019 4:54 PM
May 2019
@SheevPalpatine

Damn MAL rankings be that important to you? Kinda sad tbh, I dont get why people who dont enjoy aot that much (not you), get all uppity when it gets in the top 10, that shouldnt detract your enjoyment from the other series in there. Nor should it even matter. but hey, mal users will be toxic mal users over it
Weebover9000May 29, 2019 4:58 PM
May 29, 2019 6:39 PM
May 2019
Well it's probably because of the Beast...

Levi.
May 29, 2019 6:42 PM

Aug 2017
Ahmad_o said:
Nobody cares :| it'll drop down with time anyway.

It's been two days and while it has dropped, it' still on top.

My biggest regret: Reading all 200+ chapters of Kanojo, Okarishimasu
May 29, 2019 6:46 PM
Nov 2017
AoT actually has 5 episodes in the top 50 episode ranking on IMDB. That was honestly quite a pleasant surprise to me. Nice to see them appreciated.
May 29, 2019 8:00 PM
Sep 2016
It was number one on here a few weeks ago after only one episode obviously shounentards are going to spam score it 10/10 it on other sites.
May 29, 2019 8:10 PM

Dec 2008
Take my 10/10 Armin!
May 29, 2019 8:14 PM

Oct 2013
Chart said:
It was number one on here a few weeks ago after only one episode obviously shounentards are going to spam score it 10/10 it on other sites.

Nope it was never number 1 on mal, it was number 2 though. First time seeing someone using shounentard for snk, kinda sounds weird....

Felt so good seeing snk surpassing Ginga Eiyuu Densetsu, I know that is the real reason why you are here.
keragammingMay 29, 2019 8:20 PM
May 29, 2019 8:41 PM

May 2015
Chart said:

"People like something I don't waaa!"

May 29, 2019 11:31 PM
Sep 2016
keragamming said:
Chart said:

Nope it was never number 1 on mal, it was number 2 though. First time seeing someone using shounentard for snk, kinda sounds weird....

Felt so good seeing snk surpassing Ginga Eiyuu Densetsu, I know that is the real reason why you are here.

I mean shounen is all this episode was. And anyone with common sense would be concerned to see an anime this average be number 2 of all time on this site. But yeah I'm just mad it was higher than lotgh lol.
May 29, 2019 11:35 PM
May 2019
Chart said:
keragamming said:

I mean shounen is all this episode was. And anyone with common sense would be concerned to see an anime this average be number 2 of all time on this site. But yeah I'm just mad it was higher than lotgh lol.

Anyone with common sense wouldn't let something as superficial as a mal score bother them, as Ive said to someone previously, why the hell does snk being in the top 10 of a site that doesnt actually matter to the anime community mean so much to you?
May 29, 2019 11:40 PM
Sep 2016
Weebover9000 said:
Chart said:

Anyone with common sense wouldn't let something as superficial as a mal score bother them, as Ive said to someone previously, why the hell does snk being in the top 10 of a site that doesnt actually matter to the anime community mean so much to you?

Because I care about anime, obviously you do to if you're on this site. Its an insult to other anime that deserve that spot.
May 29, 2019 11:48 PM
May 2019
Chart said:
Weebover9000 said:

Because I care about anime, obviously you do to if you're on this site. Its an insult to other anime that deserve that spot.

Insult to other anime, thats hilarious honestly that you think that anime can be insulted. Theyre still the most popular anime of all time regardless of where they ranked, some people really need to get over themselves, no offense, it makes them look like a bunch of crybabies when they go "its a disgrace/insult to the other anime in the top 10!"
May 30, 2019 12:00 AM
Sep 2016
Weebover9000 said:
Chart said:

Insult to other anime, thats hilarious honestly that you think that anime can be insulted. Theyre still the most popular anime of all time regardless of where they ranked, some people really need to get over themselves, no offense, it makes them look like a bunch of crybabies when they go "its a disgrace/insult to the other anime in the top 10!"

Just because somethings popular doesn't mean its good. And I'd rather be a "cry baby" than a shounentard.
May 30, 2019 12:01 AM
May 2019
Chart said:
Weebover9000 said:

Just because somethings popular doesn't mean its good. And I'd rather be a "cry baby" than a shounentard.

Sorry to tell you this, but the manga has pretty much evolved into a seinen, and insulting someone for their tastes in anime just helps prove my point of people being immature as all hell over MAL rankings
May 30, 2019 12:06 AM

Jan 2013
Lucette_C said:
CondemneDio said:

it was clearly a joke.
Besides, the guy called it "Chinese cartoons". I'm pretty sure we're not the unreasonable ones here.

Oh come on.
Chinese cartoons is a running joke about all anime. Saying some people deserve to be punched or mutilated for for "the wrong opinion" is sickening, and trying to play it down is downright disgusting.
May 30, 2019 12:07 AM
Sep 2016
Weebover9000 said:
Chart said:

Sorry to tell you this, but the manga has pretty much evolved into a seinen, and insulting someone for their tastes in anime just helps prove my point of people being immature as all hell over MAL rankings

I've read the manga its not at all a seinen, lol just because the main character starts acting more edgy doesn't turn it into a different genera.
May 30, 2019 12:09 AM
May 2019
Chart said:
Weebover9000 said:

I've read the manga its not at all a seinen, lol just because the main character starts acting more edgy doesn't turn it into a different genera.

You're pretty silly if you think thats the reason we think its a seinen, im done here, people like you just prove my point on how immature people can get over something as silly as rankings, have a good day.
May 30, 2019 12:14 AM
May 2019
@CondemneDio

You're right on that but I feel like the ones who are extremely negative and unhealthy about it are worse imo
May 30, 2019 12:16 AM

Jan 2013
Weebover9000 said:
@CondemneDio

You're right on that but I feel like the ones who are extremely negative and unhealthy about it are worse imo

Disregard my post, I felt it was unnecessary and removed it.
But yea, overall caring too much about some numbers isn't good.
May 30, 2019 12:19 AM
Nov 2017
CondemneDio said:
Lucette_C said:
it was clearly a joke.

Oh come on.
Chinese cartoons is a running joke about all anime. Saying some people deserve to be punched or mutilated for for "the wrong opinion" is sickening, and trying to play it down is downright disgusting.
if you can tell the first comment was a joke why take the follow up joke seriously? Do you really think anyone is going to get punched or mutilated over some ratings on a website? Either way, this isn't a particularly constructive discussion, and there's probably no point in continuing it, so I'm suggesting we let it end without further discussion.
I understand your point of view, it would be an awful thing if taken literally, but I also believe that no one on this thread will stoop to such lengths. I hope you feel that way too.
Hope you have a good day!
May 30, 2019 12:22 AM

Jan 2013
Lucette_C said:
CondemneDio said:

Oh come on.
if you can tell the first comment was a joke why take the follow up joke seriously? Do you really think anyone is going to get punched or mutilated over some ratings on a website? Either way, this isn't a particularly constructive discussion, and there's probably no point in continuing it, so I'm suggesting we let it end without further discussion.
I understand your point of view, it would be an awful thing if taken literally, but I also believe that no one on this thread will stoop to such lengths. I hope you feel that way too.

You should always take threats of violence seriously, because, y'know, humans are real pieces of shit. Some crazy guy would totally chop someone's arm off over split coffee, what makes Chinese cartoons any different?

But yea, let's end it here. Living in a cloud castle must be nice.
May 30, 2019 1:41 AM

Oct 2013
CondemneDio said:
Lucette_C said:

You should always take threats of violence seriously, because, y'know, humans are real pieces of shit. Some crazy guy would totally chop someone's arm off over split coffee, what makes Chinese cartoons any different?

sit back, drink some tea and relax mate.
May 30, 2019 1:52 AM

Jan 2013
keragamming said:
CondemneDio said:

All the same to you, mate.
Think before you post stuff like that "losing limbs" stuff. Makes you look like an idiot.
May 30, 2019 1:56 AM

Jan 2009
damn fandoms are like politics and religion right now lol lets all just chill
May 30, 2019 4:50 AM

Oct 2013
CondemneDio said:
keragamming said:

Think before you post stuff like that "losing limbs" stuff. Makes you look like an idiot.

No one responded to me because it was a obvious joke, and no, if I feel like making a dark humor joke like that again, I'm going to do it again. Get use to it, its the Internet.

You sound like someone who is easily offended to anything, get some balls in Kruger voice.
May 30, 2019 4:57 AM

Jan 2013
keragamming said:
CondemneDio said:

No one responded to me because it was a obvious joke, and no, if I feel like making a dark humor joke like that again, I'm going to do it again. Get use to it, its the Internet.

You sound like someone who is easily offended to anything, get some balls in Kruger voice.

How would you feel if I said you deserve to be decapitated?
Having empathy and being a decent person =/= easily offended
May 30, 2019 6:43 AM
Jul 2018
IMAGINE CARING ABOUT SCORES. fucking pathethic
May 30, 2019 8:41 AM

Oct 2013
Recycled_Content said:

Imagine discussing about anime? Fucking pathetic! It is the same shit, we are all here to discuss anything anime related, scores is one of them.

CondemneDio said:
keragamming said:

I wouldn't feel anyway because its the internet.

keragammingMay 30, 2019 8:44 AM
May 30, 2019 10:32 AM
Jul 2018
keragamming said:
Recycled_Content said:

Imagine discussing about anime? Fucking pathetic! It is the same shit, we are all here to discuss anything anime related, scores is one of them.

CondemneDio said:

talking about scores isn't talking about the actual anime. The scores are a mere byproduct of someone quantifying their enjoyment of a show in a subjective metric. it is a pointless waste of time to be arguing numbers, when instead what reasonable people actually do is talking about what they think of the show, not the score they give to it.

see the usual thread about scores eventually end up going nowhere, because of how people score things just end up in shouting matches where people can't accept that others have different scales and ways to score things.

indeed its quite pathetic to be crying about how some randoms on the internet score your favourite show. so thin skinned that having a disagreeing opinion is like a personal attack to the individual.

anyways hope you have a nice day/night! Its certainly trying to be on the forums.
May 30, 2019 10:35 AM
May 2019
@Recycled_Content

Dont forget the pathetic people who go "how dare this anime be in the top 10 its a disgrace to muh favorite show"
May 30, 2019 10:39 AM
Jul 2018
Weebover9000 said:
@Recycled_Content

Dont forget the pathetic people who go "how dare this anime be in the top 10 its a disgrace to muh favorite show"
did i say this ? point me where i said this. but yes they are also a pest. both the annoying fanboys and mindless haters. all the same pile of garbage that may as well rot from its cancer
May 30, 2019 10:40 AM
May 2019
Recycled_Content said:
Weebover9000 said:
@Recycled_Content

did i say this ? point me where i said this. but yes they are also a pest. both the annoying fanboys and mindless haters. all the same pile of garbage that may as well rot from its cancer

Wasnt talking about you
May 30, 2019 10:43 AM
Jul 2018
usually when people ping someone they are talking about them. my bad for misunderstanding what you meant. being on the forums is really annoying at times. specially when it comes to fanboys.
May 30, 2019 10:53 AM
May 2018
If Boku no Pico has only one episode, and it is the best anime/series in history. Then it has the best episode in history. So it should be top 1 in myanimelist and imdb. We are in 2019 and still people can’t get what Boku no Pico really means. #bokunopicothebest #icecream #licmaicecream #lovebokunopico
May 30, 2019 11:06 AM

Oct 2013
Recycled_Content said:
keragamming said:

talking about scores isn't talking about the actual anime. The scores are a mere byproduct of someone quantifying their enjoyment of a show in a subjective metric. it is a pointless waste of time to be arguing numbers, when instead what reasonable people actually do is talking about what they think of the show, not the score they give to it.

see the usual thread about scores eventually end up going nowhere, because of how people score things just end up in shouting matches where people can't accept that others have different scales and ways to score things.

indeed its quite pathetic to be crying about how some randoms on the internet score your favourite show. so thin skinned that having a disagreeing opinion is like a personal attack to the individual.

anyways hope you have a nice day/night! Its certainly trying to be on the forums.

People are just naturally born competitive whatever they like they want it to be on top, yeah you are right its mindless flame wars, its pointless, but that's just the way a lot of humans are nothing is going to change.

For example, something like fifa games, where Ronaldo is rated 94 and Messi is rated 93, there was a big flame war on both sides about it.

And I don't care what anyone says, I would love to see snk at number 1 on this sites, I can brag about it, just like how when I am having a discussion with a fan and they pull out, ''My anime is rated higher than yours and is more loved, blah, blah blah.

At the end of the day, we talk about petty things and we argue about petty things. You are just stating the obvious here.

May 30, 2019 11:15 AM

May 2015
CondemneDio said:
keragamming said:

IT. WAS. A. JOKE. Calm the fuck down.

May 30, 2019 11:26 AM

Jan 2013
TsukuyomiREKT said:
CondemneDio said:

IT. WAS. A. JOKE. Calm the fuck down.

You shouldn't joke about things like that, because someone might take it seriously.
CondemneDioMay 30, 2019 11:31 AM
May 30, 2019 1:17 PM

Sep 2012
Congrats to AOT, This was a very good episode, though when I see those particular GoT episodes on top, I can't take this list seriously.
May 31, 2019 7:19 AM

Jan 2019
juiccbox said:
what the fuck it’s just attack on titan how good could it be, i mean good job and all SNK, but wow the first season bored me to death i didn’t even finish the first quarter. guess i’m missing out on something cool

Nah... just not your type of anime. For Example every season's every episode is looks like 10 minutes for me. Sometimes i think there is a cheating with the video player what shows it's 24 minutes.... So if you find an anime with the same feeling then it will be your anime! But i guess you found some already. So if you Don't enjoy then don't bother yourself or maybe try to rewatch later. ;)
Merciful lies or painful truth?
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Season 3 Part 2 Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 2, 2019

802 by jebras »»
Apr 23, 10:08 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Season 3 Part 2 Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 30, 2019

668 by Beqapapi »»
Apr 12, 1:14 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Season 3 Part 2 Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Thorf - May 26, 2019

734 by lightning19 »»
Apr 12, 7:59 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Season 3 Part 2 Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 19, 2019

345 by JoestarEISH_020 »»
Mar 31, 8:10 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Season 3 Part 2 Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Tsarko - May 11, 2019

369 by TheNewGuy7204 »»
Mar 28, 7:57 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.