Forums
BTOOOM!
Available on Manga Store
New
Pages (9) « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 »
Jan 22, 2017 9:07 PM

Dec 2009
616h8 said:
I lost count on how many times I've watched 1st Season, really badass! There are so many good anime that just brought out 1 season- sadly, but hey, I can only hope...
Lets hope the powers that be get their shit together & grace us with a 2nd Season...
If the Manga Sales do great Today ...maybe. After the manga is completed though most likely. Although I tried searching a way to look at Japanese Sales but ... I guess it doesn't really exist. At least that I've found/asked on a thread from.
Feb 1, 2017 1:12 PM
Feb 2017
Can we have second season for Btooom! Please it is been 5 years since the first season finished.
Feb 6, 2017 2:51 AM
Jan 2017
Yeah, of course i wont to btooom! Get a 2nd season, i am not in Japan or near to Japan so i can't have manga but i wanna know what will happend next!!!!
Feb 12, 2017 4:46 AM
Apr 2009
I honestly would like to see more of this series and what it has to offer. And whilst it would be nice if it released another season, however all this depends on the amount of sales the manga makes globally as well as how popular it is in Japan. Having only just finished all 12 episodes of this anime 'Btooom' i would personally like to think it has the potential to have a second season but only time will tell. As for me, well i might give reading the manga a go since honestly i am not too patient when it comes to great anime like this. Sure i understand how much work goes into making a anime, from the voice actors, motion captures and the various retakes and adaption from manga to anime. I get that it might take any where from a month to a few years.

As i stated, only time will tell as to if this great master piece of a anime will get a second season. All we can do is wait.
Feb 12, 2017 10:06 AM

Dec 2009
ShiroKuran3812 said:
I honestly would like to see more of this series and what it has to offer. And whilst it would be nice if it released another season, however all this depends on the amount of sales the manga makes globally as well as how popular it is in Japan. Having only just finished all 12 episodes of this anime 'Btooom' i would personally like to think it has the potential to have a second season but only time will tell. As for me, well i might give reading the manga a go since honestly i am not too patient when it comes to great anime like this. Sure i understand how much work goes into making a anime, from the voice actors, motion captures and the various retakes and adaption from manga to anime. I get that it might take any where from a month to a few years.

As i stated, only time will tell as to if this great master piece of a anime will get a second season. All we can do is wait.
The anime aired on 2012, and were 2017 now. Unfortunately the Japanese didn't like it for whatever reason, so it didn't sell well, which is why it never got a second season yet.
But like I said, the best chance we have at this point is after the manga is completed. Then maybe they'd want to continue it and finish it, even though statistically of the first season, it might not sell well again, which business-wise (unfortunately) they most likely won't risk that. A lot of anime die like this... sucks. But we'll see. I still have some hope.
Feb 16, 2017 12:06 PM
Feb 2017
Can any one tell me how many chapters left for the manga to get close to the end?
Feb 28, 2017 4:30 AM

Dec 2015
Well there is an announcement that there will be a season 2 if "BTOOOM! Online" mobile game ranks 5th place sales in Japan

Source : http://s.inside-games.jp/article/2017/02/28/105618.html
Baka_DebakarFeb 28, 2017 8:29 AM
Feb 28, 2017 5:39 AM

May 2010
"Might be" or "to be considered" are far away from being anything meaningful, but man, I'd still love to watch it :/ Not that I plan to play the game, sigh...
Feb 28, 2017 7:40 PM

Jan 2017
Fall 2018 plz...

yes I am your prophet
I am the harem MC
Mar 1, 2017 5:23 PM

Jan 2016
Another abandoned..
Mar 1, 2017 7:43 PM

Dec 2009
Baka_Debakar said:
Well there is an announcement that there will be a season 2 if "BTOOOM! Online" mobile game ranks 5th place sales in Japan

Source : http://s.inside-games.jp/article/2017/02/28/105618.html
... Probably the best legit hope we can have at this point.

Thanks for sharing!
Mar 1, 2017 8:05 PM

Nov 2011
edit: Btoom reached #1 in the free app category. didn't think this was possible (my previous post was assuming they were aiming for top grossing).
assuming they keep their promise, a btoom season 2 is coming

edit 2: no, actually my previous post still stands. looking at the article - the screenshot in particular - they specifically stated in-app sales ranking, not just overall ranking. top grossing ranking updates every so often, probably every week or so, if not more frequently than that. they want people to spend a ton of money on in-app items in a short time if they want a slimmer of hope of getting a second season.

what this means:
if they need to get a hypothetical $5,000 of in-app sales within a week (or whatever deadline there is) to barely make top 5, but only get $4,980, then the app doesn't get top 5, and all that hard money to try and get a season 2 is virtually gone into the game company's pocket. they promised to make a season 2 if the app reaches top 5, regardless of how much in total people actually spent in the game, afterall.

edit:
if they needed the money for a season 2, they could have chosen the crowd-funding option - every cent would help achieve the goal of funding the development of season 2, and people would be able to track the progress (how much money is needed to achieve the funding goal). with this "we'll make it if it reaches top 5", people can't track any progress. they can't know how much money the game company is receiving, and has no way of knowing whether the money spent will be enough or make much of a difference. there's virtually zero way of holding them accountable...which is probably what they wanted. at this point, it does seem that they're trying to take advantage of die-hard btoom! fans desperate for a season 2. it's understandable in a way, since they're trying to make a profit as a company, but it still feels wrong.
DreamingBeatsMar 1, 2017 8:46 PM
You can buy lossless digital music from your favorite Japanese artists on https://ototoy.jp/.
The songs are all DRM-free and you can re-download your purchased albums as you wish.
Show your support to your favorite artist if you can!
ps. if you are looking for Japanese albums, you have to search it in Japanese (not romaji). Just copy and paste the name.

For those who want to learn Japanese through anime
Resources for learning the language
Mar 9, 2017 1:30 PM

Dec 2009
DreamingBeats said:
edit: Btoom reached #1 in the free app category. didn't think this was possible (my previous post was assuming they were aiming for top grossing).
assuming they keep their promise, a btoom season 2 is coming

edit 2: no, actually my previous post still stands. looking at the article - the screenshot in particular - they specifically stated in-app sales ranking, not just overall ranking. top grossing ranking updates every so often, probably every week or so, if not more frequently than that. they want people to spend a ton of money on in-app items in a short time if they want a slimmer of hope of getting a second season.

what this means:
if they need to get a hypothetical $5,000 of in-app sales within a week (or whatever deadline there is) to barely make top 5, but only get $4,980, then the app doesn't get top 5, and all that hard money to try and get a season 2 is virtually gone into the game company's pocket. they promised to make a season 2 if the app reaches top 5, regardless of how much in total people actually spent in the game, afterall.

edit:
if they needed the money for a season 2, they could have chosen the crowd-funding option - every cent would help achieve the goal of funding the development of season 2, and people would be able to track the progress (how much money is needed to achieve the funding goal). with this "we'll make it if it reaches top 5", people can't track any progress. they can't know how much money the game company is receiving, and has no way of knowing whether the money spent will be enough or make much of a difference. there's virtually zero way of holding them accountable...which is probably what they wanted. at this point, it does seem that they're trying to take advantage of die-hard btoom! fans desperate for a season 2. it's understandable in a way, since they're trying to make a profit as a company, but it still feels wrong.
Crowd/Fan Funding is so fucking underrated...
Mar 24, 2017 11:11 PM
Apr 2009
waalex11 said:
ShiroKuran3812 said:

The anime aired on 2012, and were 2017 now. Unfortunately the Japanese didn't like it for whatever reason, so it didn't sell well, which is why it never got a second season yet.
But like I said, the best chance we have at this point is after the manga is completed. Then maybe they'd want to continue it and finish it, even though statistically of the first season, it might not sell well again, which business-wise (unfortunately) they most likely won't risk that. A lot of anime die like this... sucks. But we'll see. I still have some hope.
True, thank you for your opinion. I am very thankful. Its sad when good anime like this dies but more often it seems like it just gets forgotten. But all the same it was worth the watch :)
Mar 25, 2017 4:59 AM

Jul 2016
Imagine how many more smaller/struggling companies would get second or even first seasons is there was crowd funding..
Majority of people stream for free, but I feel like if they found a manga/anime they really liked and wanted an adaption or second season they'd definitely put money into it.

nσthíng вσnds twσ sσuls
mσrє sσundlч thαn
m u r d є r

Mar 25, 2017 11:01 AM

Dec 2009
Mikayrawrrz said:
Imagine how many more smaller/struggling companies would get second or even first seasons is there was crowd funding..
Majority of people stream for free, but I feel like if they found a manga/anime they really liked and wanted an adaption or second season they'd definitely put money into it.
Agreed. I would definitely fund a little for the underrated animes.
Jul 25, 2017 9:22 PM
Jul 2017
BTOOOM SEASON 2 PLEASE!!! Love the season 1 and for sure season 2 will be much more to watch...
Jul 30, 2017 8:27 AM
Apr 2016
This isn't one of them.. But there are a couple anime's I'd put pretty large amounts of cash into a crowdfunding to see them fully completed.. 10-20 grand from myself plus all the kids who chuck in $5.. shit can happen.
I'd put a couple grand into seeing Btoom second season no doubt.
Aug 2, 2017 10:52 AM

Jul 2017
just finished the first season and pretty surprised by the low ratings i've seen some pretty scrap shows get a second season don't see why this one wouldn't get one

Aug 2, 2017 11:18 AM

Jan 2017
It's all about the sales, not the quality, sadly.
Aug 3, 2017 1:20 PM

Jul 2017
Koloshow said:

how does something with no plot or story and horrible graphics get better sales then this? haha

If i could find the show i'm speaking about i'l post it on here. It was terrible

Aug 4, 2017 3:38 PM

Dec 2009
Mimiko_ said:
Koloshow said:

how does something with no plot or story and horrible graphics get better sales then this? haha

If i could find the show i'm speaking about i'l post it on here. It was terrible
There's plenty, haha.
Aug 8, 2017 11:53 AM

Apr 2009
Meanwhile SAO has a sequel.

This show has the same fate like Deadman Wonderland and Elfen Lied.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 17, 2017 11:24 AM

Dec 2009
ezaya said:
Meanwhile SAO has a sequel.

This show has the same fate like Deadman Wonderland and Elfen Lied.
I actually loved Season 1 SAO. Season 2 ... sucked in a way. But what I don't get is when way more worse immature flat weak animes are being done when great stories like Deadman Wonderland or Pandora Hearts, etc. don't get a full reboot like FMAB...
Sep 28, 2017 2:43 PM
Sep 2016
My score 6/10 .... because no season 2.
Sep 28, 2017 2:47 PM
Jul 2018
when are y'all gonna get the memo that madhouse doesn't do second seasons
Sep 28, 2017 4:36 PM

Jun 2014
still hoping for that S2 haha
Kirito is bae
Oct 4, 2017 9:12 AM
Jul 2018
waalex11 said:

I think its pretty obvious that Btooom! will get a second season (though it depends on the sales) and I'm telling you now its going to take awhile because they'll have to wait till theres more chapters to cover for a second season.

5 years later...
oh the irony xD

the fact that this doesn't continue is whats keeping me from watching it. but ive heard great things about this, but i really hate cliffhangers :(
Oct 7, 2017 8:33 AM

Dec 2009
Jack_100HP said:
waalex11 said:

I think its pretty obvious that Btooom! will get a second season (though it depends on the sales) and I'm telling you now its going to take awhile because they'll have to wait till theres more chapters to cover for a second season.

5 years later...
oh the irony xD

the fact that this doesn't continue is whats keeping me from watching it. but ive heard great things about this, but i really hate cliffhangers :(
*Sigh* sad as fuck. Watch it and then read the manga tho. It's good.
Oct 7, 2017 2:06 PM

Sep 2017
Honestly I really hope there will be a second season, but I highly doubt it.

It's been like, what, 5 years?

Btooom has so much potential, and it really deserves a second season :D

i'm all yours if you're all mine.
/stär əsk/

Mar 4, 2018 3:09 AM
Jun 2016
I think BTOOOM! will not have season 2 because he fail to get rank in appgames
Mar 7, 2018 5:29 PM

Jul 2017
I think BTOOOM! will not have season 2 because he fail to get rank in appgames

I remember reading there, btooom will have an important announcement when the last episode comes out in April, it will also have a spin off manga that will be released in April as well.
To cross the fingers that is the longed for 2nd season.
ReppiTMar 7, 2018 5:34 PM
~~
Mar 29, 2018 1:55 AM

Aug 2015
I would really like a season 2,but the chances of it actually happening are so low that I don't c it happening.
Apr 1, 2018 6:11 PM

Dec 2009
I don't think it'll happen either but we can still hope once the manga is finished. Then we'll have better chances if any sooner or later... Almost done.
Oct 26, 2018 3:08 PM

Jun 2014
yeah doesn't look like it. rip
Kirito is bae
Nov 30, 2018 1:23 AM
Jul 2015
This thread is bullshit after all
Dec 1, 2018 5:31 PM

Dec 2009
shiro182 said:
This thread is bullshit after all
For now... Some shows get properly adapted years after the manga is completed.

I doubt it but. Why not have a tiny non existent hope left in the back of my mind.
We'll see.
I just wish the damn manga was translated faster.
Dec 1, 2018 6:23 PM

Jan 2018
Probably 2020 ,tho i think the chances are small,idk about its sales but it's not too popular.
May 16, 2019 5:22 PM
May 2017
Please, if i wanna continue reading the manga, which chapter should i start with ??!
May 16, 2019 9:48 PM

Dec 2009
KimxAnime said:
Please, if i wanna continue reading the manga, which chapter should i start with ??!
Volume 9, Chapter 51.
May 26, 2019 11:33 AM
Dec 2013
Another abandoned anime, so sad
May 26, 2019 6:16 PM

Dec 2009
Yeah, since it's finished last year. Maybe this year or the next. Either from the same crew or another one. I'm still kinda hoping. I guess it won't happen because I don't think it's popular enough in Japan, but we'll see. Another 4 more years max and I'd say there's no chance.
Jun 16, 2019 4:46 PM

Jun 2014
waalex11 said:
Yeah, since it's finished last year. Maybe this year or the next. Either from the same crew or another one. I'm still kinda hoping. I guess it won't happen because I don't think it's popular enough in Japan, but we'll see. Another 4 more years max and I'd say there's no chance.

qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq
Kirito is bae
Apr 14, 2020 1:01 AM

Dec 2009
Now that the manga is completely translated in English... Maybe there's still hope but. Ha. I fucking doubt it.

Maybe an American movie/tv live action version might influence Japan to resume its anime. Who knows.
Apr 24, 2020 4:50 PM

Jun 2014
Yeah..., it's over
Kirito is bae
Apr 27, 2020 9:49 PM
Dec 2015
If this anime would’ve aired last year after the fornite “boom” it would’ve had at least 3 seasons
Apr 30, 2020 10:32 PM
Oct 2017
where can I read the translated version of manga? most sites I visited only cover till around chap 107 or so...
regardless of this, just watched the anime yesterday
I found this amazing since it is released in 2012 and have a high quality
it should have a higher score in mal, people just don't respect this work
Jul 26, 2020 5:18 PM

Dec 2009
@dr_mugenao
You gotta buy the last volumes since the series is licensed now.
Jul 29, 2020 3:22 PM
Jun 2013
Wish I read this thread before watching the anime :(
Aug 2, 2020 7:51 PM
Jan 2020
welp we are still waiting
Pages (9) « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Btooom! Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Nov 29, 2012

142 by project_ain »»
Mar 28, 7:20 AM

Poll: » Btooom! Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Elite60 - Nov 15, 2012

158 by project_ain »»
Mar 27, 7:25 PM

Poll: » Btooom! Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Elite60 - Nov 8, 2012

140 by project_ain »»
Mar 27, 6:51 PM

Poll: » Btooom! Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Nov 1, 2012

177 by project_ain »»
Mar 27, 11:45 AM

Poll: » Btooom! Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Oct 25, 2012

197 by project_ain »»
Mar 27, 10:08 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.