Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Attack on Titan
Available on Manga Store
New
May 25, 2019 8:10 AM
Feb 2019
I have been reading from some manga readers that they were disappointed by the basement reveal and tbh that scared me,
I'm only-anime so I don't want any spoilers, I just want to know if the basement reveal will worth all that waiting? will it be good enough or will it affect SNK negatively?
It could be a controversial reveal that some liked it and some disliked it but as far as I know some didn't like it, and I think that may have a bad feedback on the series, therefore, I just want to know what's the matter without spoiling it.
Especially we're only a few episodes before learning it.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
May 25, 2019 8:16 AM
May 2019
Dont worry, the main reason a lot of people didnt like it and dropped it from there is because the story became more complex because of it and very, very different with a huge tonal shift, although imo, the basement reveal is such a big reveal that kind of thing should of been prepared for. You dont have to like it, but all the changes coming from it should at least be expected
May 25, 2019 8:21 AM
Feb 2019
Weebover9000 said:
Dont worry, the main reason a lot of people didnt like it and dropped it from there is because the story became more complex because of it and very, very different with a huge tonal shift, although imo, the basement reveal is such a big reveal that kind of thing should of been prepared for. You dont have to like it, but all the changes coming from it should at least be expected

So you mean that I might don't like that happening but it would be a huge plot twist?
If so, that's very welcoming, because many bad events happened in the series but it was part of the story.
I just thought that they didn't like it because the reveal itself is a weak writing but since it would change everything massively as you said it must be huge and smart from Isayama!

Thanks.
crybabynesMay 25, 2019 8:24 AM
May 25, 2019 8:23 AM
May 2019
crybabynes said:
Weebover9000 said:

So you mean that I might don't like that happening but it would be a huge plot twist?
If so, that's very welcoming, because many bad events happened in the series but it was part of the story.
I just thought that they didn't like it because the reveal itself is a weak writing but since it would change everything massively as I said it must be huge and smart from Isayama!

Thanks.

No problem, some do view it as a weak reveal, and hope the anime makes it more impactful, which it will due to the animation, voice acting, etc. Most of the Shingeki fanbase loved the basement reveal because of all the stuff that got explained however.
May 25, 2019 8:45 AM
Apr 2019
actually the story gets complicated...not a simple thing like killing titans.
I think you will like it just like most others,almost everything will be explained why the world is like this..the questions from previous seasons will also get solved.So don't worry,you'll like it.
May 25, 2019 8:58 AM
Feb 2019
Weebover9000 said:
No problem, some do view it as a weak reveal, and hope the anime makes it more impactful, which it will due to the animation, voice acting, etc. Most of the Shingeki fanbase loved the basement reveal because of all the stuff that got explained however.

Another question since you said there will be a huge tonal shit, is it similar to part 1 of S3? or different?
Because the first part of this season was really different from pervious seasons.
Sorry for asking again, I'm just worried as a huge SNK fan, and this arc has been excellent when it comes to the writing, I'm really enjoying it so much.
May 25, 2019 8:59 AM
Feb 2019
NakolHira said:
actually the story gets complicated...not a simple thing like killing titans.
I think you will like it just like most others,almost everything will be explained why the world is like this..the questions from previous seasons will also get solved.So don't worry,you'll like it.

Good, thanks for the info!
May 25, 2019 9:01 AM
May 2019
crybabynes said:
Weebover9000 said:

Another question since you said there will be a huge tonal shit, is it similar to part 1 of S3? or different?
Because the first part of this season was really different from pervious seasons.
Sorry for asking again, I'm just worried as a huge SNK fan, and this arc has been excellent when it comes to the writing, I'm really enjoying it so much.

Very similar, but executed much better in comparison, like, a hundred times better imo
May 25, 2019 9:05 AM
Feb 2019
Weebover9000 said:
crybabynes said:

Very similar, but executed much better in comparison, like, a hundred times better imo

Okay, fine.
Thank you so much.
May 25, 2019 9:38 AM

Mar 2016
A lot of people didn't like the basement because it was hard to swallow even tho everything was basically foreshadows in the manga (the anime is made even bigger foreshadow and fix some mistakes).
There's also just to much for you to understand in one read. While the anime is definitely gonna simplify some aspects I suggest rewatching the episodes so you catch everything.
It might also be troublesome to not have the next season coming out right after this one cause the explanations would help a lot.
May 25, 2019 9:50 AM
May 2019

tzarye14 said:
A lot of people didn't like the basement because it was hard to swallow even tho everything was basically foreshadows in the manga (the anime is made even bigger foreshadow and fix some mistakes).
There's also just to much for you to understand in one read. While the anime is definitely gonna simplify some aspects I suggest rewatching the episodes so you catch everything.
It might also be troublesome to not have the next season coming out right after this one cause the explanations would help a lot.

Id rather wait for the manga to end before we get season 4 so we can get the final arc all in one season if Season 4 will ever happen
May 25, 2019 10:05 AM
Feb 2019
tzarye14 said:

You mean the explanations will only come in Season 4? :(
I had already watched the entire seasons for multiple times, I even noticed many things I didn't in my first and second watch, one of them Eren's dream in the first episode I think I could tell 2 people I know were seen in a tragedy events in Eren's dream just like his mom and hannes as well as the other things like that King/Commander's uniform,dead scouts in the woods..etc I could tell that Eren would be present at those events.

Also, other foreshadowing stuff in S1 and S2 but no matter how hard I try I wouldn't understand until they reveal it to me.

About fixing mistakes, I was told that Isayama did an interview in which he said that he regrets a big thing he wrote in the manga and that he would fix it in season 3.i don't know what could it be.
May 25, 2019 10:06 AM

Feb 2018
It's either you love the reveal or you hate the reveal. Huge tonal shift incoming, just like the uprising arc, that's why many people didn't like the reveal. Added this with the slow start of the next arc, some dropped the manga in between chapters 90 - 95 although the chapters were a huge buildup for the upcoming chapters. Chapter 100-105 discussion had like >85% giving 5/5
May 25, 2019 10:17 AM
Feb 2019
ThatShiny_Hex said:
It's either you love the reveal or you hate the reveal. Huge tonal shift incoming, just like the uprising arc, that's why many people didn't like the reveal. Added this with the slow start of the next arc, some dropped the manga in between chapters 90 - 95 although the chapters were a huge buildup for the upcoming chapters. Chapter 100-105 discussion had like >85% giving 5/5

I don't think I will ever drop the series, plus the anime wouldn't be slow because I think they will gather the chapters together, I respect the build up.

And yeah, I think chapters from 100 onwards were causing so much hype especially 113/114/115 I don't what happened but I think things are getting crazy in the manga.

I will wait and see.
May 25, 2019 10:26 AM

May 2015
I wasn't SnK fan for the longest time while watching anime but after reading the reveal and up to the latest chapter I truly loved it. There is indeed a shift in the story as a whole and while some might find it disappointing others will become even more hyped. So yeah, it depends on what initially drew you to the story and what ideas you liked and hoped to see.
May 25, 2019 11:05 AM
Jan 2018
crybabynes said:
tzarye14 said:

I had already watched the entire seasons for multiple times, I even noticed many things I didn't in my first and second watch, one of them Eren's dream in the first episode I think I could tell 2 people I know were seen in a tragedy events in Eren's dream just like his mom and hannes as well as the other things like that King/Commander's uniform,dead scouts in the woods..etc I could tell that Eren would be present at those events.

Also, other foreshadowing stuff in S1 and S2 but no matter how hard I try I wouldn't understand until they reveal it to me.

About fixing mistakes, I was told that Isayama did an interview in which he said that he regrets a big thing he wrote in the manga and that he would fix it in season 3.i don't know what could it be.

The thing isayama was referring to was part 1 of season 3 . The manga is like 20 or 22 chapters long for the first part and for some reason he didn't like what he did in the manga for that part
May 25, 2019 11:07 AM
Jan 2018
tzarye14 said:

I found it funny becouse it was forshadowed in the manga prior to the reveal . All I can say is there fault for not paying attention on the hints on reading instead they set themsevels up for dispointment .
May 25, 2019 11:09 AM
Mar 2018
They just now reveal what they set up in the first season? What some cheapskates. And I bet the "shocking" reveal will have been foreseen for decades, for everyone with a basic understanding of movies.
May 25, 2019 11:25 AM

Apr 2019
crybabynes said:

No, Season 3 Part 2 will explain everything necessary about the World of AOT.
Its just Season 4 builts on top of that even further.
I loved everything, it only gets better IN MY OPINION.
Its written perfectly fine, so if someone doesn't like it, its just because they didn't like the tonal Shift.

crybabynes said:

He did say that, but he was referring to Events in Season 3 Part 1.
Some changes i can remember:
For example Reeves suggested Historia to Punch Levi, not Mikasa.
Levi choked Historia for saying she doesnt want to be Queen.
I think some hardening Experiment Details were left out and also there were more Eren X Historia Ship Moments if i remember correctly.
PROBABLY A LOT MORE!

Not sure why exactly he didn't like S3P1 though.
You son of a .. turtle

May 25, 2019 11:25 AM

Jan 2013
It's not worth the wait in my opinion.
Totally ruins the story from that point onward.
May 25, 2019 11:27 AM

Apr 2019
just a word of Advice
do not listen to people with a Mean Score of 3.81
coughCondemnecoughDiocough
You son of a .. turtle

May 25, 2019 11:31 AM

Jan 2013
Nim0174 said:
just a word of Advice

lol
Come talk to me when you've finished at least 100 anime, casual
May 25, 2019 11:35 AM

Oct 2013
DonTrumpolino said:
They just now reveal what they set up in the first season? What some cheapskates. And I bet the "shocking" reveal will have been foreseen for decades, for everyone with a basic understanding of movies.

That is pretty much normal for big reveals to take a while for any series and yes if you pay attention you will definitely have an idea what the general reveal will be because the author takes time to foreshadow it so persons wont say it came out of no where, but ironically a lot of manga readers that didn't pay attention said that and it will be the same for some anime only watchers, but in terms of context no one would be able to predict that part.

btw the reveal hasn't happen yet in the anime, but soon.

May 25, 2019 11:47 AM

Feb 2018
Around how many more episodes until the basement reveal?
May 25, 2019 11:50 AM

May 2012
-wut- said:
Around how many more episodes until the basement reveal?

It should be in the 7th episode. 3 more episodes
May 25, 2019 11:50 AM

Apr 2019
CondemneDio said:
Nim0174 said:
just a word of Advice

lol

i can feel the salt in the air
You son of a .. turtle

May 25, 2019 11:53 AM

Jan 2013
Nim0174 said:
CondemneDio said:

lol

i can feel the salt in the air

Must be because you're one huge mine yourself :^)
May 25, 2019 11:53 AM
May 2019
crybabynes said:
I have been reading from some manga readers that they were disappointed by the basement reveal and tbh that scared me,
I'm only-anime so I don't want any spoilers, I just want to know if the basement reveal will worth all that waiting? will it be good enough or will it affect SNK negatively?
It could be a controversial reveal that some liked it and some disliked it but as far as I know some didn't like it, and I think that may have a bad feedback on the series, therefore, I just want to know what's the matter without spoiling it.
Don’t worry about it. I can guarantee you that you’ll like it because, like me, and all the real AoT fans you seem really interested in the story itself and not the hype of the show. Most of my friends who didn’t like the reveal were only watching it because “it’s hype” and for the action and titan killing. Also when I asked them what would’ve been a better reveal, their answers were all some generic shonen plots where there is some vilian or something like the promised neverland. So to make it clear, attack on titan is not a generic shonen show. Some people thought it was because the first season give a bit of a shonen vibe, but that’s not it. There is nothing wrong in liking shonen animes with simple plot and a lot of hype moments, but don’t expect AoT to be that. If you do, then you’ll be disappointed by the reveal and you’ll be better off watching something like MHA. But if you’re into it because of the mystery and expect something well written and complex, then you’ll end up worshipping the story like me, someone who never been a “fan” of a show before, but this story really captured me with how deep and well written it is. Again, this story is more of a game of thrones than it is a my hero academia. There’s nothing wrong in liking a MHA type of anime, but criticizing AoT for something that it’s not is unfair. It’s like criticizing GoT because it’s not a Marvel show. Both are different, both are great in their own way, and both have their own fans.
May 25, 2019 11:57 AM

Dec 2015
Tbh, I was kinda underwhelmed when I saw what was in the basement. I don't know how everyone's reaction is gonna be though, but I don't think they'll be blown away.
"At some point, I stopped hoping."
May 25, 2019 12:15 PM
Jul 2018
I don't understand why anyone would be disappointed by the basement reveal, if it was something other than what it is, the story wouldn't have make sense.
May 25, 2019 12:34 PM

Mar 2016
crybabynes said:
tzarye14 said:

No. The basement brings answers. A lot of them. But they are hard to swallow if those answers don't continue directly in the plot. I remember when chapter 91-94 come out please were trashing the manga (me included lest be honest) because it didn't directly continued the basement reveal but after that people started to enjoy more the new arc. The manga is monthly and that was the reaction for a 4/5 months of wait now imagine of season 4 only comes out in like 2y (after the manga is over probably). It's gonna be painful.
And I have no idea of what you are talking about. I know he wanted to fix the Uprising arc but in this arc I doubts he's gonna change anything.
May 25, 2019 12:51 PM
May 2019
CondemneDio said:

I respect your opinion but I politely disagree that it ruins the story, have a good day. :)

Dont get whats so hard about doing this type of response
May 25, 2019 12:54 PM

Oct 2017
If the basement reveal is the main reason you were interested in the story then yeah probably. The story starts to take a massive shift with the reveal which a lot of people like myself liked others may not as it shifts the story in a very different way (Uprising is more indicative of where AOT is going)

Again for me AOT got even better after the basement and I think the current mystery of the manga is way more interesting than the basement. I think people love the current direction of the manga but that may just down to selection bias as those who didn't may have dropped it already. All I can say is I can't speak for you just wait until it happens or until S4 comes out so you can see the new direction.
May 25, 2019 12:56 PM
Jan 2019
i was hugely skeptical going into the basement reveal, but the impossible was done and it compeltlety exceeded my expectations. it makes perfect sense, and opens up the story in a fantastic way. the last bits of the arc following the reveal are incredible, and the next few arcs are compeltley insane and amazing. you are in for a ride
May 25, 2019 1:01 PM
Apr 2019
CondemneDio said:

U hve not read upto chapter 117 then.
May 25, 2019 1:17 PM
Feb 2019
Nim0174 said:
crybabynes said:

No, Season 3 Part 2 will explain everything necessary about the World of AOT.
Its just Season 4 builts on top of that even further.
I loved everything, it only gets better IN MY OPINION.
Its written perfectly fine, so if someone doesn't like it, its just because they didn't like the tonal Shift.

GREAT, that's what I care about "the great writing" I have no problem if they shifted the tone because I care about knowing more about AoT world and if it's necessary to get to the truth then that's what I need.

Nim0174 said:
He did say that, but he was referring to Events in Season 3 Part 1.
Some changes i can remember:
For example Reeves suggested Historia to Punch Levi, not Mikasa.
Levi choked Historia for saying she doesnt want to be Queen.
I think some hardening Experiment Details were left out and also there were more Eren X Historia Ship Moments if i remember correctly.
PROBABLY A LOT MORE!

Not sure why exactly he didn't like S3P1 though.

Oh my God, and here I am was telling my sister that Historia kind of likes Eren, I wasn't serious, but I catched this feeling from the first time in episode 8 when they arrived to Orvud district and when Historia got out of the carriage she was about to hold Eren's hand or arm, it was very fast but that made me question their dynamic xD (I would feel bad for Mikasa if that's turns out to be true).
May 25, 2019 1:20 PM
May 2019
@Nim0174

He mainly didnt like his uprising manga counterpart because while writing that one he was out of steam on top of going through depression
May 25, 2019 1:25 PM
Feb 2019
Nourasque said:
crybabynes said:
Don’t worry about it. I can guarantee you that you’ll like it because, like me, and all the real AoT fans you seem really interested in the story itself and not the hype of the show. Most of my friends who didn’t like the reveal were only watching it because “it’s hype” and for the action and titan killing. Also when I asked them what would’ve been a better reveal, their answers were all some generic shonen plots where there is some vilian or something like the promised neverland. So to make it clear, attack on titan is not a generic shonen show. Some people thought it was because the first season give a bit of a shonen vibe, but that’s not it. There is nothing wrong in liking shonen animes with simple plot and a lot of hype moments, but don’t expect AoT to be that. If you do, then you’ll be disappointed by the reveal and you’ll be better off watching something like MHA. But if you’re into it because of the mystery and expect something well written and complex, then you’ll end up worshipping the story like me, someone who never been a “fan” of a show before, but this story really captured me with how deep and well written it is. Again, this story is more of a game of thrones than it is a my hero academia. There’s nothing wrong in liking a MHA type of anime, but criticizing AoT for something that it’s not is unfair. It’s like criticizing GoT because it’s not a Marvel show. Both are different, both are great in their own way, and both have their own fans.

I really don't like AoT because of the hype, yes it was so popular and that's why I watched it, a popular anime? Let's watch it, and so I did and my sister and brother too, and it was just a matter of time until it became my most favorite show not only anime (my sister did too).

And whenever it gets more mysterious I love it more and more, I spend long nights discuss with my sister every scene and every dialogue, and theorize many things, I just love it, it feeds my mind.

I actually don't see the story as black and white and I'm not yet sure if the other side are supposed to be "villains"? because we know nothing, really nothing, us only-anime watchers.

What I like about it that the story is very grounded, that's why I don't expect something ultra super powers lol because if so that would so out of place for AoT.
I expect a great well-written plot twists.

Plus, I enjoy MHA as a fun show, I don't take it serious but I love its vibes.
May 25, 2019 1:29 PM
Feb 2019
TolkienFan365 said:
If the basement reveal is the main reason you were interested in the story then yeah probably. The story starts to take a massive shift with the reveal which a lot of people like myself liked others may not as it shifts the story in a very different way (Uprising is more indicative of where AOT is going)

Again for me AOT got even better after the basement and I think the current mystery of the manga is way more interesting than the basement. I think people love the current direction of the manga but that may just down to selection bias as those who didn't may have dropped it already. All I can say is I can't speak for you just wait until it happens or until S4 comes out so you can see the new direction.

Actually not, the basement is not the reason why I'm loving the story, in S2 I totally forgot about it.
A while ago I thought that after the basement reveal the mystery wouldn't be that much anymore, but from your reply and from others, the mystery will get bigger!

I'm really so excited for it.
I just posted this thread because I care about the story and wanted to know if the writing would drop down, but it seems that it will get much better.

Thank you all for the answers.
May 25, 2019 1:32 PM
May 2019
crybabynes said:
Nourasque said:

I really don't like AoT because of the hype, yes it was so popular and that's why I watched it, a popular anime? Let's watch it, and so I did and my sister and brother too, and it was just a matter of time until it became my most favorite show not only anime (my sister did too).

And whenever it gets more mysterious I love it more and more, I spend long nights discuss with my sister every scene and every dialogue, and theorize many things, I just love it, it feeds my mind.

I actually don't see the story as black and white and I'm not yet sure if the other side are supposed to be "villains"? because we know nothing, really nothing, us only-anime watchers.

What I like about it that the story is very grounded, that's why I don't expect something ultra super powers lol because if so that would so out of place for AoT.
I expect a great well-written plot twists.

Plus, I enjoy MHA as a fun show, I don't take it serious but I love its vibes.
Then you’re exactly like me, and you’re going to love this story even more after the reveal. I also enjoy mha and other shonen, but for me the details in AoT is on another level and I theorize a lot. You’re lucky that your sister enjoys it too so you’ll have someone to share the excitement with after this season.
May 25, 2019 1:37 PM
Jun 2015
No worries the story has more to tell , the basement is shocking and plot twisted reveal.

Isayama is not a normal writer who will make a reveal as weak as other average animes we used to watch.

May 25, 2019 1:45 PM
Feb 2019
CondemneDio said:

I still don't know what it could be :|, but I don't think that the story is gonna be bad, I'm sure the basement is only a mere part of a bigger story and I hope so, because i think the story is amazingly intriguing, and the plot.. the plot of AoT is incredible.
May 25, 2019 1:48 PM
Feb 2019
locophile said:
No worries the story has more to tell , the basement is shocking and plot twisted reveal.

Isayama is not a normal writer who will make a reveal as weak as other average animes we used to watch.

He is not. He's a mad genius!
Thank you for the info.x
May 25, 2019 1:50 PM

Apr 2019
crybabynes said:
CondemneDio said:

I still don't know what it could be :|, but I don't think that the story is gonna be bad, I'm sure the basement is only a mere part of a bigger story and I hope so, because i think the story is amazingly intriguing, and the plot.. the plot of AoT is incredible.

keep in mind he only read til chapter 96 which means he has no idea whats going on
because of the way isayama tells the story the events start clearing up in chapter 100-110 which then reveals the bigger plot more clearly and introduces new mysteries in a different way
You son of a .. turtle

May 25, 2019 2:00 PM
Feb 2019
Nim0174 said:
crybabynes said:

keep in mind he only read til chapter 96 which means he has no idea whats going on
because of the way isayama tells the story the events start clearing up in chapter 100-110 which then reveals the bigger plot more clearly and introduces new mysteries in a different way

So that is, I get it now.
But don't people know that there must be some build up in any story? How could they judge something when it's not over yet? Like chapter 96 wasn't the end of the manga? I really don't get how rashly they judge.

I said earlier, that I also got to see manga readers a while ago getting hyped for the chapters from 100 and so on.
I have seen many titles on YouTube saying "chapter 114 is CRAZY" "Shingeki no Kyojin chapter 115!!!" With a lot of exciting words for the rest of the last chapters, so I'm sure that the manga is still so good or even much better.
It got me to delete my YouTube account so I don't get spoiled lol.

Wish season 4 would come sooner after this arc.
May 25, 2019 2:06 PM

Oct 2013
@CondemneDio

Thought you were up to date with the manga, but I've now realise thanks to @Nim0174 that you are only at chapter 96, now I'm going to say that is a premature judgement you made after only reading 6 chapters of the last arc, you literally stop reading it 2 chapters before that arc starts to really get in the mood.

Most people including myself didn't think those chapters were hype in the slightest and I have notice seeing plenty of people putting the manga on hold or dropping it between chapter 91 to 97, literally before shit hits the fan.

Now if you are caught up or atleast read up to chapter 106 and you still don't like it, then you can make those criticism, but its really unfair to judge a arc so quickly when you have seen less than half that arc.

6 chapters in a arc translate to only 3 episodes if they adapt 2 episodes per chapter like this arc, so a bit too quick to judge it don't you think?
keragammingMay 25, 2019 2:10 PM
May 25, 2019 2:06 PM

Apr 2019
@crybabynes i will be happy as long as we get one
the Manga is wrapping up in the next 2 years probably, if they give us all at once with a season 4 of 25-26 episodes that might even be enough, then i personally dont mind waiting 5-6 years ( although the sooner the better ;O as long as the quality is right )
You son of a .. turtle

May 25, 2019 2:09 PM

Jan 2013
keragamming said:
@CondemneDio

Thought you were up to date with the manga, but I've now realise thanks to @Nim0174 that you are only at chapter 96, now I'm going to say that is a premature judgement you made after only reading 6 chapters of the last arc, you literally stop reading it 2 chapters before that arc starts to really get in the mood.

Most people including myself didn't think those chapters were hype in the slightest and I have notice seeing plenty of people putting the manga on hold or dropping it between chapter 91 to 97, literally before shit hits the fan.

Now if you are caught up or atleast read up to chapter 106 and you still don't like it, then you can make those criticism, but its really unfair to judge a arc so quickly when you have seen less than half that arc.

If it made my lose my interest, it made me lose my interest. No way around it.

I decided to power-read through the remaining chapters once the manga is completed. By that time, maybe I'll change my mind, maybe I won't.
May 25, 2019 2:13 PM

Oct 2013
CondemneDio said:
keragamming said:
@CondemneDio

If it made my lose my interest, it made me lose my interest. No way around it.

I decided to power-read through the remaining chapters once the manga is completed. By that time, maybe I'll change my mind, maybe I won't.

That and uprising arc is pretty similar at the beginning but you were able to continue uprising arc?
May 25, 2019 2:29 PM
Aug 2017
I was always a fan of the series but I didn't truly fall in love with this series until the return to shiganshina arc (current anime arc) and then finally the basement reveal. Once the basement was revealed was when I was awoken to the phenomenal writing and story direction of the series.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Season 3 Part 2 Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 30, 2019

668 by Beqapapi »»
Apr 12, 1:14 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Season 3 Part 2 Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Thorf - May 26, 2019

734 by lightning19 »»
Apr 12, 7:59 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Season 3 Part 2 Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 2, 2019

801 by mapachefffff »»
Apr 4, 3:19 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Season 3 Part 2 Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 19, 2019

345 by JoestarEISH_020 »»
Mar 31, 8:10 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Season 3 Part 2 Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Tsarko - May 11, 2019

369 by TheNewGuy7204 »»
Mar 28, 7:57 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.