Forum Settings
Forums
Domestic Girlfriend
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 21, 2019 5:02 AM

Nov 2012
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Hina & Natsuo chapter. Hina told parents about what happened and convinced saying she wants to support and protect Natsuo (as a sister). Natsuo, seems, doesn't want develop feelings for Hina and don't foget about Rui. Also we can se some Miyabi and Misaki (she works now in Masters cafe)

P.S. Hina uses her weapon again (it is a cliche already) and showed up her tits once more...
May 21, 2019 1:20 PM
Mar 2019
I'm really glad we're getting back into a more normal schedule with the releases! It was definitely getting a bit vexing waiting multiple weeks for a chapter to come out.

Im really happy with this chapter. We get a pretty good reset and get some time to catch up with some of the more important characters.

Honestly, I'm really happy that Natsuo seems a lot more happy now. We haven't seen him actively regain his drive to write, but it's been a while seeing him with a smile on his face, so I'm hopeful for the future.

Definitely didn't think we were going to see Misaki this early on. Makes sense that Boss would go above and beyond to help her out. I hope she gets a bit more pull in the story instead of just being another supporting side character though.

As for all the stuff with Hina, I DEFINITELY cannot deny that they have a lot of chemistry together, maybe even more than Rui and Natsuo. That said, I still can't see them ending up together. It feels like Natsuos actively moved on from her, and I can't see him regressing character progression just to end up with her.

Though, the same thing could be said for Rui. He seems to be very assertively moving his life forward, and who knows if there's any space for both Rui and Hina?
May 21, 2019 2:32 PM
May 2017
I'm quite liking the development.

Of course HinaxNat won't just happen instantly the moment Hina moved to his house and she's still acting (or more like pretending) to be big sister to him but the chemistry between them is no doubt building up nicely. Let's not forget we still have MIyabi here and i hope her relationship with Nat will be cleared up soon so we can move on to the endgame arc.

230 chapters are already a hell lot for a weekly manga.
May 22, 2019 12:14 AM

Aug 2018
Just hurry up with the harem ending already smh
May 22, 2019 12:51 AM

Oct 2009
Played as fun fan service with Hina letting her tits hang out but it just leaves a bad taste in my mouth. Might be fan service but it ruins the character for me, bring on Miyabi.
May 22, 2019 4:54 AM

Mar 2019
Not enough Miyabi!! Kinda like more time with Hina and Natsuo together again though, I'm just not liking Rui recently.
May 22, 2019 5:44 AM

Feb 2019
I figured there would be at least one more Hina relationship before the end. The author spent a long time on Rui & Natsuo and neglected the other third of the love triangle for a while.
May 22, 2019 8:58 AM
Oct 2015
I'm still hoping for a Natsuo x Rui ending
May 22, 2019 9:11 AM

Nov 2011
Nailed Misaki working at the cafe. It made a lot of sense for her to work there and it will be a good rehab for her.

God come on Hina I get your worried but her living with Natsuo I's just frustrating. However I know it adds to the Drama of who will Natsuo end up with so I get it. It seems as though they are holding that sibling relationship strong right now so we'll see what happens.

Natsuo still care for Rui and he Knew she wanted him to move on and get better which is EXACTLY WHAT RUI WANTED AS WELL. That's love people.

Also I've said it before the Serizawa love is one sided just like Chef boys. We're getting two separate views which will lead into a reunion I believe of Natsuo and Rui.
SoraSenpaiMay 24, 2019 8:46 AM
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

May 22, 2019 4:22 PM
Sep 2015
MetalTsundere said:

The interaction between Natsuo and Hina seems to be indicating less romance there. Nat keeps thinking about Rui and the last couple of chapters sho that she still loves him despite the breakup. I get the feeling that Hina may confess her feelings to Natsuo, but I feel he will reject her softly saying he is still in love with Rui. That might lead them to have some kind of discussion with Rui about her motives for the breakup.
I fully expect Rui to say something to Hina sorta encouraging her to pursue Natsuo, with Hina asking Rui about how she feels about Nat. Rui is still under the impression that Natsuo is still in love with Hina and has convinced herself that Hina and Natsuo would be better together than when she is with him. She thinks her Mom and new step-dad will support Natsuo and Hina, and the written permission might be additional evidence for her to support that idea.
It just seems that Natsuo is more comfortable with rejecting half-naked women since Momo exposing herself to him and Misaki attacked him in the shower. Telling Hina to pick up her panties and put her boobs away shows that. I still worry that Miyabi will take some bad advice and try to seduce Natsuo. It would be a bit traumatic for her to be shot down after a full effort.
May 23, 2019 10:44 AM
Oct 2015
55Chevee said:
MetalTsundere said:

The interaction between Natsuo and Hina seems to be indicating less romance there. Nat keeps thinking about Rui and the last couple of chapters sho that she still loves him despite the breakup. I get the feeling that Hina may confess her feelings to Natsuo, but I feel he will reject her softly saying he is still in love with Rui. That might lead them to have some kind of discussion with Rui about her motives for the breakup.
I fully expect Rui to say something to Hina sorta encouraging her to pursue Natsuo, with Hina asking Rui about how she feels about Nat. Rui is still under the impression that Natsuo is still in love with Hina and has convinced herself that Hina and Natsuo would be better together than when she is with him. She thinks her Mom and new step-dad will support Natsuo and Hina, and the written permission might be additional evidence for her to support that idea.
It just seems that Natsuo is more comfortable with rejecting half-naked women since Momo exposing herself to him and Misaki attacked him in the shower. Telling Hina to pick up her panties and put her boobs away shows that. I still worry that Miyabi will take some bad advice and try to seduce Natsuo. It would be a bit traumatic for her to be shot down after a full effort.

I do think that the break up was made to strengthen both Natsuo and Rui.
Natsuo for him to get out from his writers block and for him to be more strong when it comes to choosing who he wants to be with, and for Rui to know who she truly loves.
It can be said to Hina but it seems she has already learned from her mistakes before of suddenly leaving Natsuo.
I think Rui is still struggling in love, she loves Natsuo but at the same time she's too kind that she could hand him over to Hina even though it will hurt her, but she could tell her parents about it anyways since they started to accept Natsuo and Hina's relationship so I think it wouldn't be a problem with Rui.
And its the same since we got Kajits who is slowly warming up to her.

Orininally I have been a Moo Shipper but I know she has no chance of winning so I becamee been a Nat x Rui shipper since Rui has been his backbone for a long time, and Natsuo has also helped Rui when it comes to improving her social life.
May 23, 2019 1:10 PM

Jan 2018
After 3 days of reading 230 chapters of the dumpster fire that is Domestic Girlfriend, I really can't be more hooked...

I couldn't believe that the author would develop the characters that much even though their concepts are basically from fucking telenovelas...

I have a lot of problem with this series, but the biggest problem I have is the reason why Rui breaks up with Natsuo. I just feel like the reason is a bit weak, I mean, we saw Rui got jealous and really possessive multiple times, but we also saw how she developed after her breakdowns with either jealousy or possessiveness and it's just weird that she would revert back and we're now being given a development that we already witnessed.

About chapter 230, I feel like this is the start of Hina getting back with Natsuo, but after that, Natsuo will definitely ask some hard questions about whether he wants Hina or Rui, and after the monumental development we got... I'm putting my money on Rui here.

But damn, Hina's fucking hot, and I know the author thinks so as well, cuz she's the most frequent 'boob-shower' in the series.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

May 23, 2019 9:00 PM

Oct 2009
Dave_Adrian said:

But damn, Hina's fucking hot, and I know the author thinks so as well, cuz she's the most frequent 'boob-shower' in the series.
Nothing on Miyabi, gud lawd there's some official spicy sauce drawings of her.
May 24, 2019 9:37 AM

Nov 2011
Von_Struth said:
Dave_Adrian said:

Nothing on Miyabi, gud lawd there's some official spicy sauce drawings of her.

where can you view them?
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

May 25, 2019 3:51 PM

Jun 2015
It is kinda nice that their relationship actually seems like normal siblings at this point.
:)
May 25, 2019 9:02 PM
Sep 2018
In my mind, i finally realize that the bitch is Rui not Hina. I f*cking hate her.
May 28, 2019 6:41 PM

May 2015
Ryuusa_Arashi said:
In my mind, i finally realize that the bitch is Rui not Hina. I f*cking hate her.

How is Rui a bitch?

May 30, 2019 8:49 AM

Jul 2011
"Put your boob away", damn what alpha man.

"A half moon, it has a dark half and a bright half, just like me…", Yuno Gasai
May 31, 2019 12:28 AM
Nov 2018
Wish serizawa had more of a chance, she’s so cute.

Solid chapter.. nice seeing home again. They feel so platonic right now at least from natsuos side
May 31, 2019 6:16 AM
Dec 2014
It's a very nice chapter for developing the characters. We have Misaki, who is trying to rebuild her life, after the problems she and Natsuo went through in her arc.

We have a slight development in the MiyabixNatsuo relationship because we see that, at the very least, they are good friends who talk and support each other, which is, in my opinion, crucial in a good relationship. I also think this is part of the reason for the break up, because Rui and Natsuo didn't really talk nor support each other during their time apart.

Most important, we have development in the relationship between Natsuo and Hina. I really liked how they overcame their romantic relationship and can now act like brother and sister. I really hope the story won't go in the direction of reuniting them, because it would seem a waste of this development.

Now, I'm just waiting for Natsuo to fix his writing problem and find someone, whoever it is. I'm wantig to see a Miyabi arc, even if it just ends in a rejection, because leaving her in the open is just sad.
May 31, 2019 8:36 AM
Mar 2015
Put your boob away
May 31, 2019 5:42 PM

Mar 2018
Nat kun deserves a happy life, I hope he slays all his drama friends then settles down with #TeamHina
HazbirdMay 31, 2019 6:10 PM
{\_/}
(•~•)

{\_/}
( •-•)

{\_/}
( – _ -)
Jun 6, 2019 3:42 AM

Dec 2014
Slowly but surely they will become a couple again... like whatttt
Jun 8, 2019 6:37 AM

Oct 2017
I am happy the way it is now. Just act like a normal siblings you both!

I want you to be happy.
I want you to laugh a lot.
I don’t know what exactly
I’ll be able to do for you,
but I’ll always be by your side.
Mar 22, 2022 6:51 AM

May 2020
It is what it is. Natsuo seems enjoy his new life without Rui. Gladly, Misaki work in l'amant as a barista soon. Misaki really want change her broken life. Now Hina back to stay with Natsuo, as always she'd always reckless. Agreement in paper by their parent too. This will kinda interesting. Ofc main character will back to main heroine, Natsuo will be actor or back to writing still don't know.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Domestic na Kanojo Chapter 270 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Short_Circut - Apr 21, 2020

83 by Saijiroo »»
Mar 24, 12:51 AM

Poll: » Domestic na Kanojo Chapter 276 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Short_Circut - Jun 8, 2020

220 by Lord_Deathsuki »»
Mar 15, 12:23 PM

» For the sake of happiness...

Suiely_c-ute - Mar 12

3 by itzswxzy »»
Mar 13, 8:57 AM

» What I Think.......

Suiely_c-ute - Mar 12

4 by Kidzuna »»
Mar 13, 12:52 AM

Poll: » Domestic na Kanojo Chapter 13 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 5, 2015

12 by patkarunungan »»
Feb 19, 11:49 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.