Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »
May 15, 2019 9:16 PM

Jan 2017
SSL443 said:
Cyborg_Icarus29 said:
This show can be summed up with one phrase. Good concept, flawed execution. The writer has some fun ideas but the writing is frustrating. Most LN adaptations suffer from the same problem tbh.

This series doesn't even have good ideas. It's the same shit with a veneer of edge to make exceptional people think it has "potential".

The best you can say is that the concept is novel at the highest, most abstract level. "Hey, how about an isekai protagonist who isn't overpowerd and constantly validated at every opportunity?" What an amazing, original concept!!!

Eh i'm talking about the concept of the show in the earlier episodes. it's not original or "good" from a critical point of view but it seemed fun and interesting for an isekai show. the novelty is gone now and the show turned into another cliched isekai with retarded characters and frustrating writing choices.
May 15, 2019 9:58 PM
Mar 2014
While it was a bit odd that Naofumi was trying to settle the score and tear into the other heroes for all the stuff they've done, it was nice to finally see him stick it to them lol. Would've liked it if a bit more happened since this felt a bit stretched out. Guess I have to wait and see who kills the pope next time.
May 15, 2019 10:05 PM

Jan 2013
judgin by the reactions from people who read the source material, that long monologue of Naofumi telling everybody off is definitely an excuse to squeeze in a recap in this

annoying Spear Guy trying to deflect blame away form himself during that monologue is so cringe
May 15, 2019 10:11 PM

Dec 2016
Cyborg_Icarus29 said:
Eh i'm talking about the concept of the show in the earlier episodes.

So was I. Nothing truly original about it, except by the lowest standards.
May 15, 2019 10:38 PM

Aug 2012
Yourmom53 said:
I said it before and Ill say it again how the hell was Ren supposed to know that leaving a dragon corpse was going to lead to a plague if anyone is at fault its the villagers for making it a tourist attraction
I dunno, common sense? Dead things roth and need to be buried oterwise they start pandemics. I do not know how sheltered city kids are today but this used to be common knowledge
@Fede_5000 that is because the knowledge on how to do this was lost for lots of years
@crosswrm in Dororo they fcked up the source material really bad . They wanted to make Daigo and Tahomaru not completely evil and they messed the story. Took so much to fix ut that we have an episode released at preproduction quality with sketchy drawings and animation even being released a few days late and taking one week break.
nightcrawlercypMay 15, 2019 10:50 PM
May 15, 2019 11:07 PM
Jan 2016
nightcrawlercyp said:
Yourmom53 said:
I said it before and Ill say it again how the hell was Ren supposed to know that leaving a dragon corpse was going to lead to a plague if anyone is at fault its the villagers for making it a tourist attraction
I dunno, common sense? Dead things roth and need to be buried oterwise they start pandemics. I do not know how sheltered city kids are today but this used to be common knowledge

Dead things also decompose and provide nutrients to the soil so instead of wondering how sheltered city kids are how about you open a science book
May 15, 2019 11:31 PM
Jan 2016
Good episode!

I knew that other two heroes couldn't be dead, and they showed up for help!

I am glad Naofumi managed to accomplish Fitoria's promise, and said everything they feel about other three heroes, and what all of them did wrong toward Naofumi, obvious Naofumi dont forgive them, but they have to beat pope together, hope after this episode the annoying spear hero open his eyes!

Btw, filo reactions towards spear hero were priceless|

I am truly hyped to see next episode!
May 16, 2019 12:04 AM

Jul 2017
30 minutes. NOTHING FCKING HAPPENED

I was ready to see the Naofumi beat the pope's ass but all we got was a damn recap.

My disappointment is immeasurable, and my day is ruined.

GFL NA: 151141 | FGO NA: 622,135,030
FGO JP: 028,976,814 | Magia Record JP: rzMsBapp

‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
May 16, 2019 1:07 AM

Mar 2016
What a let down.
This is getting worst and worst from episode to episode.
Same happened to Slime...
May 16, 2019 2:11 AM

Aug 2012
Shield hero: I'm not going to play along with you idiots

argues with the other heros for 8 minutes letting the pope get mana

Shield hero: nvm I'll join you guys now

The stalling just to have this fight next week was annoying. Yet another series letting me down this week.
May 16, 2019 2:35 AM

Jul 2007
Think i might take a break and finish this off all at once later with how the pace is going. Dont know how they're going to squeeze all the waves / main event in.
May 16, 2019 2:49 AM
Aug 2018
LightoLhxd4 said:
You can compare it with the manga, and you will see the reason why the direction of the story in the anime is so bad, the manga is much more emotional and naofumi looks very scary in the manga

Might try the manga then :) Hopefully it fixes some stuff including worldbuilding. I mean, if you just stop to think one minute, there is a lot of things wrong too.

For example : Every people are just going with their life until a next wave come. Not a single people go nuts (it's scary to think random monster will attack you in one month), no one try to be in a defensive position with soldier when wave starts (there is a countdown so it's not really a "surprise"). They just stay in their village with 3 random soldiers and hope that "hero will save them" instead of being in a castle or something.

Also, the fact they summon 4 heroes at one place (instead of one by kingdom) does not seems to disturb too much the other kingdom. Are they even still alive ? Not one of them decided to show up to the king and ask for an explanation and get one Hero to protect them.

And, if you can actually summon just one hero, why bother summoning the "shield hero" if no one wants him ?

Also, if you takes into account the 4 heroes need to work together but they actually need to defend individually one kingdom which are at least 3 day away, then, you start to think that's just bullshit.

There is too much stuff which are just lazy and actually don't make too much sense. I honestly did not care too much before episode 19 because it was still kinda enjoyable if you suspended your belief... :(

May 16, 2019 3:18 AM
Apr 2011
In the WN, Naofumi is much more ready to work together(however much he doesn't want to) and fight against the pope once Itsuki and Ren arrives.

This episode feels weird because it is, it was used partially as a recap episode. Naofumi's not supposed to be this dumb.

Also, "Cathedral" didn't exist in the WN. Hopefully we get a proper fight next episode.
May 16, 2019 3:48 AM
Sep 2014
This episode dragged on way too long. They didn't move at all for 24 minutes straight. Felt like nothing happened. The villain is painfully bad repeating the same crap the whole episode about how he will purge them. And the heroes are painfully stupid for arguing and giving the old man time to charge his weapon. Can't take this seriously lol.
May 16, 2019 3:49 AM

Jun 2013
Filo was such a mood in this episode.

Not only is the Spear Hero annoying, everyone else in this series is too.
臭い-
May 16, 2019 3:52 AM
Mar 2019
Rukodaime91 said:
LightoLhxd4 said:
You can compare it with the manga, and you will see the reason why the direction of the story in the anime is so bad, the manga is much more emotional and naofumi looks very scary in the manga

Might try the manga then :) Hopefully it fixes some stuff including worldbuilding. I mean, if you just stop to think one minute, there is a lot of things wrong too.

For example : Every people are just going with their life until a next wave come. Not a single people go nuts (it's scary to think random monster will attack you in one month), no one try to be in a defensive position with soldier when wave starts (there is a countdown so it's not really a "surprise"). They just stay in their village with 3 random soldiers and hope that "hero will save them" instead of being in a castle or something.

Also, the fact they summon 4 heroes at one place (instead of one by kingdom) does not seems to disturb too much the other kingdom. Are they even still alive ? Not one of them decided to show up to the king and ask for an explanation and get one Hero to protect them.

And, if you can actually summon just one hero, why bother summoning the "shield hero" if no one wants him ?

Also, if you takes into account the 4 heroes need to work together but they actually need to defend individually one kingdom which are at least 3 day away, then, you start to think that's just bullshit.

There is too much stuff which are just lazy and actually don't make too much sense. I honestly did not care too much before episode 19 because it was still kinda enjoyable if you suspended your belief... :(

what I mean is that many characters are changed in such a way that they appear to have no emotional impact, much different from LN, WN, and manga as sources of material, studios change everything, the impact of this event does not look dark and emotional, unlike other literary works good like Re Zero

nubc4kez said:
In the WN, Naofumi is much more ready to work together(however much he doesn't want to) and fight against the pope once Itsuki and Ren arrives.

This episode feels weird because it is, it was used partially as a recap episode. Naofumi's not supposed to be this dumb.

Also, "Cathedral" didn't exist in the WN. Hopefully we get a proper fight next episode.
Web Novel = best, the story is very dark
Light Novel = Remake, the story was slightly changed
Manga = summarizes some stories of WN and LN
Anime = changing all sources of WN, LN, and Manga

[quote=Cyborg_Icarus29][quote=SSL443 message=57615824]
Cyborg_Icarus29 said:
This show can be summed up with one phrase. Good concept, flawed execution. The writer has some fun ideas but the writing is frustrating. Most LN adaptations suffer from the same problem tbh.

Not really, Anime Re Zero has been made very well even though it comes from LN, as well as the Konosuba, although not as great as Re Zero

crosswrm said:
I can't wait for the show to end for me to get rid of this burden. Why I didn't start watching Dororo back then rather than this?
why should Dororo not even be loyal to the source, if you don't want to be disappointed to watch OPM S2, AOT S3 Part B, JOJO Golden Wind, the 3 shows are loyal to 95% of the manga, and the event is the best this year

Mod edit: fixed triple post
BarnaldMay 17, 2019 9:14 AM
May 16, 2019 6:40 AM

May 2015
24 minutes cliffanger.
Second part of this show is a joke.
May 16, 2019 6:43 AM

Mar 2016
Daniel_Naumov said:

FuMomo-kun said:
Just because someone takes his side, Naofumi is not afraid to point out their mistakes as well. He is a surprisingly respectable character.

Nao-chan got everyone to talk. That is a good way to build a relationship. Hiding things makes it hard to gain trust.

Motoyasu is such a scum. He is just interested in blaming others and not taking the tiniest bit of responsibility.

I love how Filo blames Motoyasu for everything. Haha

I realised that the pope blew the castle walls last episode. He is dumb, I guess.

I thought the Pope was using a black hole type of power, but it seems I was wrong. He was doing something much scarier: putting people in a church. ((((;゚Д゚)))))))

By the way, what is Mana? I hear that word a lot, and I can kind of guess its meaning, but I just want to be sure. I can Google it, but then I might get annoying ads related to it.

Mana is the most generic word used to describe almost every concept of magical power in fantasies. Something like an energy supply for spells and incantations. Quite widely used, never played a fantasy game? Not that I care. You are welcome.

Oh, that makes sense. It's like a magic fuel!
Yeah, you're right, I've never played a fantasy game. Rather, I've only ever played flash games that used to be popular when I was in school.
May 16, 2019 7:53 AM

Feb 2019
LightoLhxd4 said:
crosswrm said:
I can't wait for the show to end for me to get rid of this burden. Why I didn't start watching Dororo back then rather than this?
why should Dororo not even be loyal to the source, if you don't want to be disappointed to watch OPM S2, AOT S3 Part B, JOJO Golden Wind, the 3 shows are loyal to 95% of the manga, and the event is the best this year

My general impression of Dororo is that it didn't have a drop in quality, which turned out not to be the case, as @nightcrawlercyp already pointed out that for me. And that question of mine was more of a rhetorical question anyway...

About the other shows, I've dropped OPM S2 on episode 1. The rest, I've been watching them and they are great.
cross3773May 16, 2019 8:25 AM
May 16, 2019 7:59 AM

Aug 2012
Yourmom53 said:
nightcrawlercyp said:

Dead things also decompose and provide nutrients to the soil so instead of wondering how sheltered city kids are how about you open a science book
Dead things decompose and provide nutrients as you said only when they are buried. When they are not the decomposition process involves lots of gas being released as a result of chemical reactions. germs spores and bacteria use those to spread and infect other organisms. The reason why generally in nature pandemics do not start every time an animal dies in the forest is because flies ants and other animals eat most of the soft parts before it has time to decompose. In some cases rain acts like an insulant. Next or in human settlements this does not happen so bodies have to be burned or burried. Not sure what you read but it was either incomplete or wrong.
edit: one more detail. If the animal is small enough like an ant or worm decomposition does not generate sufficient energy for the organism I mentioned to spread. Also in nature you have two trofic chains: the live one and the dead one. live one a eats b who eats c. dead one: c eats carcass of b which eats carcass of a. Or c eats carcass of both a and b.
nightcrawlercypMay 16, 2019 9:32 AM
May 16, 2019 8:01 AM
Jul 2018
May 16, 2019 8:08 AM

Dec 2016
The eiposde in nutshell:
You know this danger we're in atm? Let's ignore it and have a chat.

This how's title spells 'dragon ball' wrong. The whole fight could've been done in first 10 minutes had bow and sword 'heroes' been backed by anyone else. How would i've arranged the episode then? First 10 minutes: butchering the fanatics. Rest is spent on exposition dump and petty squabble.

Make this trainwreck end already.
May 16, 2019 8:57 AM

Feb 2014
Sentence of the episode: "Spear guy is so annoying."

Filo said this a few times, but she was spot on with her words. Motoyasu is an annoying guy, indeed. =/

The whole episode have the whole group still in the hole while the pope's ego continues to inflate to the point that I hope someone just decks him in the face. Seriously, he needs it, BADLY!

However, it was good to see that Ren and Itsuki alive and well, as their whole party barely escaped with the thanks of the Queen's shadow unit.

I'm just happy that Naofumi took the time he needed to set the record straight to the other heroes about their mistakes and shortcomings. Some of his words were harsh, but it was easily deserved, too.

Now that all of the talking is finally done, the whole group can now get on with sorting out the Pope, whose next big move, cathedral, seems reminiscent of Fate's Nero Cladius's noble phantasm. Either way, I just want this guy to get destroyed.......badly. X_X
May 16, 2019 8:57 AM
Jan 2017
Whoaaa,, this is very cool episode when all the heroes meet, then naofumi reject the battle with them then tell what he fell and what the other hero doing is very wrong and Naofumi By himself repair their problem, this is what i wanted to hear but i still want to see that mein death and motoyasu the fool too,
naofumi act like a wise king,, that cool..
9/10
May 16, 2019 9:26 AM
Mar 2016
I wonder, if anime shows us the background of other three heroes in future episodes. We see their bad sides, but we know nothing about their previous lives, except for the part, that they liked playing computer games. There is certain "depth" in the character of Naofumi, but other heroes are just dummies.
The Spear Dummy might have a very strict and manipulative parents ( mother?), who didn't allow him to have friends and isolated him from other people. So he started to play online games to find friends. That would explain, why he is naive and trust Bicchi so much.
The Sword Dummy might be a disabled guy, who tries to become the strongest person in any game and doesn't work in a team, beacause he just tries not to depend on others.
The Bow Dummy might be hurt with unjustice in real world like bullying or whatever. Or he might be a coward, who was afraid of fighting unjustice in real life, when he was able to, so he tried to do it in the games at any cost.

It would just make so much more sense, because Naofumi can actually help them all. Despite been betrayed and hurt before, he found people, he can trust and rely on. He also understands, where the line of true justice is. It might be a great developement for the characters.
Unfortunately, for now other heroes are just annoying, selfish guys who are kinda playing a video game and don't care about the world. Why? Just because Shield Hero should be better than them.
ArutemusanMay 16, 2019 9:29 AM
May 16, 2019 9:37 AM

Aug 2012
Arutemusan said:
I wonder, if anime shows us the background of other three heroes in future episodes. We see their bad sides, but we know nothing about their previous lives, except for the part, that they liked playing computer games. There is certain "depth" in the character of Naofumi, but other heroes are just dummies.
The Spear Dummy might have a very strict and manipulative parents ( mother?), who didn't allow him to have friends and isolated him from other people. So he started to play online games to find friends. That would explain, why he is naive and trust Bicchi so much.
The Sword Dummy might be a disabled guy, who tries to become the strongest person in any game and doesn't work in a team, beacause he just tries not to depend on others.
The Bow Dummy might be hurt with unjustice in real world like bullying or whatever. Or he might be a coward, who was afraid of fighting unjustice in real life, when he was able to, so he tried to do it in the games at any cost.

It would just make so much more sense, because Naofumi can actually help them all. Despite been betrayed and hurt before, he found people, he can trust and rely on. He also understands, where the line of true justice is. It might be a great developement for the characters.
Unfortunately, for now other heroes are just annoying, selfish guys who are kinda playing a video game and don't care about the world. Why? Just because Shield Hero should be better than them.
I think in the first ep is mentioned that except Naofumi they all died to get here. About Motoyasu he was always an idiot when it comes to beautiful girls
May 16, 2019 11:35 AM

Mar 2018

Best Tsundere girl confirmed !!!

Dudi4PoLFr said:
Also, Pope's super attack is basically Nero Claudius noble phantasm?

Glad I'm not the only one who thought that.

May 16, 2019 11:57 AM

Aug 2018
What's with the shitty pacing of this episode?
<Insert clever quote>
May 16, 2019 12:34 PM

Nov 2011
Yourmom53 said:
Are you serious? Anyone who has gone hunting knows that you don't leave bodies to decompose. Which is what he did, not once but twice. Remember the wave boss in episode 3? Him and the others left it there.
May 16, 2019 1:14 PM

May 2012
Another great episode

I don't see any problem with the pacing
May 16, 2019 1:29 PM
Jan 2016
Demyx_IX said:
Yourmom53 said:
Are you serious? Anyone who has gone hunting knows that you don't leave bodies to decompose. Which is what he did, not once but twice. Remember the wave boss in episode 3? Him and the others left it there.

You dont leave dead bodies when you hunt because its is wastefull and unless you killed a bunch of deers in the same place youre pretty much fine
May 16, 2019 1:33 PM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
I don't know why people here dislike the Pope. He's an extremely polite and educated man. He let that bunch of stubborn, feeble minded numbnuts talk and talk and talk and never once did he interrupt their important conversation.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

May 16, 2019 1:37 PM
Jan 2016
nightcrawlercyp said:
Yourmom53 said:

Dead things decompose and provide nutrients as you said only when they are buried. When they are not the decomposition process involves lots of gas being released as a result of chemical reactions. germs spores and bacteria use those to spread and infect other organisms. The reason why generally in nature pandemics do not start every time an animal dies in the forest is because flies ants and other animals eat most of the soft parts before it has time to decompose. In some cases rain acts like an insulant. Next or in human settlements this does not happen so bodies have to be burned or burried. Not sure what you read but it was either incomplete or wrong.
edit: one more detail. If the animal is small enough like an ant or worm decomposition does not generate sufficient energy for the organism I mentioned to spread. Also in nature you have two trofic chains: the live one and the dead one. live one a eats b who eats c. dead one: c eats carcass of b which eats carcass of a. Or c eats carcass of both a and b.

1. You pretty much refuted your burying point because like you said a body needs maggots, worms, and rain in order to decompose and 1st and 3rd thing is hard to get when you are buried

2.The dragon corpse was on top of a mountain hours from the town, that's hardly "near the town" so its not like its the corpse was near the town

3. I dont know what that edit has to do with anything
May 16, 2019 2:24 PM

Aug 2016
Wow thank god it wasn't just me who thought this episode was a dumpsterfire. The pope is a boring cliche villain, I just want to see him die quickly because he makes everything incredibly stale. The fight between the heroes is laughable, the "final move" of the pope... I couldn't care less. I hope this is not meant to be exciting, just get this shit over with. Sad to see everything go downhill this much.
May 16, 2019 5:24 PM

Apr 2014
Filo said exactly what i was thinking lol

this ep idk was kinda annoying the whole pope guy is just dumb and then everyone finally realizing they was stupid lol

i feel like that could have all been done a lot faster but it took a whole ep and with not that many eps left it made things even more annoying imo

next ep finally things will happen so am looking forward to it
"one step at a time"
May 16, 2019 8:09 PM

Apr 2016
Lel0uchZer0 said:
Artgon said:
The story of this episode has seemed a bit lazy in every aspect, it does not have a clear reason why to gather them in one place, it is strange that all this happens at an accelerated pace and without so much deepening.

Now as for the characters are just as idiots from the first episode ...

How does it not make sense?
Motoyasu and naofumi are tgere because naofumi wanted to talk to him
Ren and itsuki came to help them cause they knew about the pope

Yes, but the problem is how fast things happen inside the anime, just until recently they were so comfortable in a place quietly and then come the heroes, an army of the queen and a crazy believer who basically feels forced to hate the protagonist, my complaint is not so much about the events but their narrative, and of course we should not forget the diabolus ex machina in the whole series.
May 16, 2019 9:49 PM

Jul 2009
They kinda messed up, having him stay in rage shield the whole time, plus no mental burden... Will they just skip him powering up?..
May 16, 2019 9:51 PM

Sep 2018
The reason why Naofumi went off on the other 3 heroes is because they haven't really admitted that they fucked up. When Motoyasu put his hand on Nao's shoulder, expressing his pity that the latter got framed, it rung hollow. And considering how inept Motoyasu is, Naofumi really had to spell it out for him how he fucked up.

Itsuki intervenes asking Naofumi to give Motoyasu a break for him (Itsuki) which is ironic considering that he's guilty of making similar screw ups. And of course, Nao lets Itsuki and Ren have it, too.

Naofumi lecturing them was not a good decision on his part as talking isn't a free turn (thank god). However, that's part of his character of having trust issues. Motoyasu and Itsuki act like as if all is well when obviously, it's not alright. When he tried to talk to Motoyasu, the latter attacked him.

Regardless, this episode was completely boring and predictable, with no tension whatsoever. Next to nothing happened to advance the plot. The events from the last couple of episodes could have been compressed into an episode or even half an episode; but instead they've been dragged out to pad the runtime. This whole sequence with the pope is nothing more than a giant plot convenience to get all the heroes on the same page.

Sort of agree. Some of the scenes were anime exclusive and dragged out too long, though they weren't completely pointless. It helped explain/hint the motivations behind Myne's false rape accusation. Quite contrary to this silly notion that it's only for revenge porn.

It also points out why the other 3 heroes are weaker and not competent as heroes: them treating the world like a game. Rather funny that this has already been pointed out in past threads, but apparently "the 3 heroes are incompetent solely to make Naofumi look good! Hur durr!". Well, the show was nice enough to spell that out for you.

Naturally, things end on yet another cliffhanger, because that is the only way that this show knows how to maintain interest or a semblance of suspense. What a joke.

And what do you want the anime to do instead? Conclude the episode without a cliffhanger which would make it worse?

Mod edit: removed baiting
BarnaldMay 17, 2019 9:13 AM
May 16, 2019 10:04 PM

Dec 2016
Anime Pope is a cuck
“I love heroes, but I don't want to be one. Do you even know what a hero is!? For example, you have some meat. Pirates will feast on the meat, but the hero will distribute it among the people! I want to eat the meat!” - Monkey D. Luffy
May 16, 2019 10:11 PM

Sep 2017
I mean, it was okay. It was basically just a recap episode which is fairly no bueno, but at least it wasn't a BAD recap episode. The Cathedral thing at the end looked good. The pacing felt kinda bad, so hopefully it picks up next episode?
May 16, 2019 10:46 PM

Feb 2019
@LightoLhxd4 it's not a problem of adaptation but of formats, in a novel or book a speech in the middle of the action looks good, but in an anime it's totally idiotic,
From a narrative standpoint having Naofumi finally vent his frustrations about all the shit he had to go through and the other 3 heroes actually listen instead of dismissing him this time must have felt extremely cathartic for the audience who empathise deeply with Naofumi. But for everyone else, this was such a stupid and petty thing for Naofumi to do. they are trying to make the scenes a copy of the novels, but a good adaptation is not about copying the same thing, it's about improving them that is why many adaptations of novels do not work, interrupting the action by giving a speech, a monologue or exposing infodump breaks the rate of the story, the most correct would be to eliminate it or seek to expose in a visual way but it is very hard to translate the written format.
May 16, 2019 11:02 PM

Aug 2012
Yourmom53 said:
nightcrawlercyp said:

1. You pretty much refuted your burying point because like you said a body needs maggots, worms, and rain in order to decompose and 1st and 3rd thing is hard to get when you are buried

2.The dragon corpse was on top of a mountain hours from the town, that's hardly "near the town" so its not like its the corpse was near the town

3. I dont know what that edit has to do with anything

1. Are you for real? you know worms and maggots live underground as well right? Also that rain water seeps through soil? Also those just speed up the process which is important when not buried. To decompose a body just needs humidity bacteria and a small amount of heat. Unless you are in an environment that is extremely hot or extremely cold generally it will decompose. The body has bot humidity and bacteria and heat from tge atmosphere or ground is generally enough.
2.that is correct. but there seem to be no scavangers on that mountain top to eat it. Not even fungae. So is safe to assume there was no animal to consume it close enough.
3.just wanted to give a more complete explanation. The size of the animal is important. Just the amount of putrescide that corpse produces is enough to make people sick. Being on a desolate mountain makes it even worse because it generally means that the wind will push it downhill.
4.One question: have you ever looked to see what happens to a dead body when left unburied?
Yourmom53 said:
Demyx_IX said:

You dont leave dead bodies when you hunt because its is wastefull and unless you killed a bunch of deers in the same place youre pretty much fine
size and environment matters. You are talking about forest. Here we have plane/steppe and a desolated mountain top. Also a deer is small. Even a wild boar or bear is small. We are talking at least elephant size when talking about the dragon.
nightcrawlercypMay 16, 2019 11:20 PM
May 16, 2019 11:59 PM

Oct 2011
Wait, after the meeting with the queen there will be too few episodes left for the island arc but too many overall, does that mean we'll be getting fillers towards the end or did I forget some in-between arc?

May 17, 2019 8:35 AM

Nov 2011
Yourmom53 said:
Demyx_IX said:

Unless said carcass is in an area that can/will infect the environment. Like next to a water suppy or somewhere, that has a settlement downwind of it.

And about your decomposing point from a previous post, you do realize that the dragon that literally had no plants around, right? So what plants were going to get nutrients from a rotting corpse?
May 17, 2019 9:21 AM
Sleepy

Nov 2014
Thread cleaned

Removed baiting. I understand that discussions can get heated up sometimes but baiting has no place on the forums. Same goes for insults.

As a reminder double posting is frowned upon - please edit your previous post instead.
May 17, 2019 11:58 AM

Sep 2007
Another great episode for not change.
Liked how Naofumi put the three others hero in their places.
May 17, 2019 2:08 PM

Feb 2018
nanidatosama97 said:
This episodes pacing is bad yes but it was such a good cathartic release to see naofumi tear into everyone who deserved it for once and not be stopped by anyone before he does.

Feel the same here. It feel kinda stupid that they just talked and did their talk while the evil pope was just hanging in front of them

Franck_Nicolas said:
they destroyed all the tense from this giant battle with cheap talkings in the middle of the battle

Exactly, I hope they dont drag things in the next episode.
May 17, 2019 2:22 PM

Mar 2017
Yourmom53 said:
kater_tot said:
I think the way to resolve things and work together better is for all FOUR of them to admit that they made some bad choices like being stubborn, ignorant, arrogant and what not. That's the only way they can start back at square one and put everything right.

Well Naofumi cant admit he is wrong because that would destroy the wish fulliment

What wish fulfilment?
May 17, 2019 4:26 PM

Jul 2014
LightoLhxd4 said:
yes, it's true, but MANGA was originally good until VOLUME 4 at the moment, and since entering VOLUME 6 the giant turtle bow has begun to turn boring

Fede_5000 said:
I wonder why they do not replicate more of those weapons, they go around anoying the heroes instead of helping in the waves, Oh of course! someone has the answer that in the novels that weapon consumes much mana blah blah.... but at least it would appreciated that people who are not heroes will try to do something by the waves, but it is too much to ask a this story which breathes artificiality in every molecule of their existence.

There is a good reason why they need more than fancy weapons and prayers to beat a wave, but that will not be shown until the next wave happens. Considering the OP is showing some of the key characters of the next arc, they sure will adapt the next wave.
May 18, 2019 3:15 AM

Jun 2017
I'm really glad and all that Naofumi gave those three thugs a talking to but man, it shouldn't have been done in the middle of the battle. Oh well, gotta wait again till the fighting.
“What do you do when there is an evil you cannot defeat by just means? Do you stain your hands with evil to destroy evil? Or do you remain steadfastly just and righteous even if it means surrendering to evil?”
― Lelouch Vi Britannia
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari Episode 15 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 17, 2019

355 by SanessyAdversary »»
3 hours ago

Poll: » Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari Episode 14 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Apr 10, 2019

190 by SanessyAdversary »»
Yesterday, 6:17 AM

Poll: » Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 3, 2019

300 by SanessyAdversary »»
Yesterday, 5:16 AM

Poll: » Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 27, 2019

288 by SanessyAdversary »»
Yesterday, 4:36 AM

Poll: » Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 20, 2019

298 by SanessyAdversary »»
Apr 17, 6:55 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.