Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
May 15, 2019 11:57 AM
Jun 2016
justasadguy said:
wolfwing said:

it's partly filler, but I think it's filler I kinda wish was in the manga :> He really needed to get out about it.

true, but I had great expectations for this week's episode, so watching a 20 minutes episode where 15 are of talked recap/filler made me a bit disappointed

yeah the fact we have to wait another 2-3 episodes for THAT episode...is disapointing :> But I was thinking it be the final episode..so unless a ton of fillers we get it soon.
May 15, 2019 12:00 PM

Apr 2012
Wow that pope used a noble phantasm similar to Nero (Red Saber) by the end of the episode.
"Manga readers are annoying, all they do is complain or spoil the anime we discuss in an anime forum.
They should really do their whining at manga forums.

USERS ON MY IGNORED LIST:
RayReynolds - SSL443 - Dr4kon - Nerdanimefan1992 - ToTheMountains - Fiveskies
To add users to the Ignore list: (1) Go to Account settings (2) Click Forum tab and toggle down (3) Type or paste user name on entry box (4) Click Add and you're done.
Problem solved, you'll never have to see someone trolling ever again because their post will be closed/collapsed.
May 15, 2019 12:03 PM

May 2016
This episode should have been cathartic as fuck with ALL that 18-episode build up and Naofumi finally saying shit to the heroes and setting things straight, but somehow the writing for this show has been so bad that I just wanted Naofumi to shut the fuck for most of it and just get on with it. The show has written him to be so whiny and supremely unlikable that I was almost siding with the other heroes and felt absolutely nothing from the moment. Yikes. Oh and that Pope must be really grateful and/or patient... Not quite sure how they thought writing in all that continuous, stationary dialogue was a good idea in the middle of a hyped up battle episode, or why they needed characters to reiterate the same points over and over and over.
This show is turning out to be even worse than SAO with it's weak as fuck, completely unbelievable fan-service character writing, and it started out so promising...
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 15, 2019 12:09 PM

Mar 2019
another reiterative episode; the 3 heroes are fools, the protagonist is the unique competent, all those who are against him are evil automatically yada yada They even put flashback to enhance it even more.
This point in the story is when heroic acts of Naofumi should show that he is the true hero however this does not work for 2 reasons:

-Everyone but his party members being a fucking idiot.

-All his victories were thanks to the exaggerated powers of his shield (some activated thanks to the power of love and friendship) that are disproportionate to his class (which should be defensive and supportive) and that the other heroes do not have anything useful either.

all this with the subtlety of a pink hippopotamus dancing ballet.
May 15, 2019 12:39 PM
Nov 2015
cchigu said:
Even at 2x this episode was unbearable. I am pretty sure that if I were to make a top 10 list of most annoying anime characters, all 10 of them would be from this fucking bullshit series. Naofumi, Raphtalia, Filo, Spear Hero etc are all annoying af.

Only 6 more episodes to go, wew.

1/5 for the episode.

Stop watching if you don't like it.
May 15, 2019 12:49 PM

Mar 2016
Just because someone takes his side, Naofumi is not afraid to point out their mistakes as well. He is a surprisingly respectable character.

Nao-chan got everyone to talk. That is a good way to build a relationship. Hiding things makes it hard to gain trust.

Motoyasu is such a scum. He is just interested in blaming others and not taking the tiniest bit of responsibility.

I love how Filo blames Motoyasu for everything. Haha

I realised that the pope blew the castle walls last episode. He is dumb, I guess.

I thought the Pope was using a black hole type of power, but it seems I was wrong. He was doing something much scarier: putting people in a church. ((((;゚Д゚)))))))

By the way, what is Mana? I hear that word a lot, and I can kind of guess its meaning, but I just want to be sure. I can Google it, but then I might get annoying ads related to it.
May 15, 2019 12:52 PM
Apr 2016
It is not a bad series, but even if you get great people on production committee, you can't make a gem out of a generic polished stone. This episode merely highlights it, as what they have done (talking and circle-blaming) could be well finished in 5 minutes instead of 20, executed with in a more meaningful and refined fashion. A lot of potential never realized. Was it the authors fault for not being overwhelmingly thorough with his work (first one I will assume)? Was it the production committee? Who cares 20 minutes of generic blabbering and one-dimensional characters. At least they had shown Fitoria...
FuMomo-kun said:
Just because someone takes his side, Naofumi is not afraid to point out their mistakes as well. He is a surprisingly respectable character.

Nao-chan got everyone to talk. That is a good way to build a relationship. Hiding things makes it hard to gain trust.

Motoyasu is such a scum. He is just interested in blaming others and not taking the tiniest bit of responsibility.

I love how Filo blames Motoyasu for everything. Haha

I realised that the pope blew the castle walls last episode. He is dumb, I guess.

I thought the Pope was using a black hole type of power, but it seems I was wrong. He was doing something much scarier: putting people in a church. ((((;゚Д゚)))))))

By the way, what is Mana? I hear that word a lot, and I can kind of guess its meaning, but I just want to be sure. I can Google it, but then I might get annoying ads related to it.

Mana is the most generic word used to describe almost every concept of magical power in fantasies. Something like an energy supply for spells and incantations. Quite widely used, never played a fantasy game? Not that I care. You are welcome.
Reddmart said:
another reiterative episode; the 3 heroes are fools, the protagonist is the unique competent, all those who are against him are evil automatically yada yada They even put flashback to enhance it even more.
This point in the story is when heroic acts of Naofumi should show that he is the true hero however this does not work for 2 reasons:

-Everyone but his party members being a fucking idiot.

-All his victories were thanks to the exaggerated powers of his shield (some activated thanks to the power of love and friendship) that are disproportionate to his class (which should be defensive and supportive) and that the other heroes do not have anything useful either.

all this with the subtlety of a pink hippopotamus dancing ballet.

It just can't be helped. I really hope it ends on 24 episodes as not to humiliate the author to the masses any further. It just pales in comparisson to almost every other major series out there. Here only because of the "another world" fever amongst generic viewers.
Daniel_NaumovMay 15, 2019 12:57 PM
Re:formed
May 15, 2019 1:13 PM

Jan 2019
Making this sort of "recap" thing in the midle of a fight was a bad idea. They could have waited for the battle to end, or in worst case just made an entire recap episode like other shows usually do as filler.

Problem with the whole Naofumi raging at the 3 idiots is that no matter how annoying the other 3 guys are, it seems really dumb to do that while some OP villian is charging a super attack to kill you. The funny things is that the pope actually point this out close to the end of the episode.
May 15, 2019 1:20 PM

Jun 2015
This anime is a masterpiece. I can't believe this hasn't a score better than 9.
May 15, 2019 1:21 PM
Apr 2019
I don't understand why they sat in that hole waiting for the pope to gather mana, at least get to higher ground.
May 15, 2019 1:21 PM

Nov 2011
That was WAY too much talking for what was going on.

You have one of the biggest threats your potentially going to face that's trying to wipe you out... Better start ranting about all the other heroes failures for a third of the episode.

The Pope needs the time to charge his weapon and they're just like 'okay, we're going to take a quick pause here to chat.'

Totally killed the tension building up.

Anime has been fantastic so far, so hopefully they get back on track and not have these little 'recaps' apart of the episode. At least do it when you're not in a middle of the fight of your life.
Touch me, you filthy casual~
May 15, 2019 1:24 PM

May 2018
Welp, sword hero and Bow hero were alive and well and back in action, too bad they have to be given the harsh reality of they're fuck ups along with Spear Hero ( I hate that guy), dang cliff hanger.
May 15, 2019 1:27 PM
Apr 2019
kenja no mago is starting to pull ahead for isekai of the year
May 15, 2019 1:40 PM

Jun 2012
For once I disliked this episode. They were all ready to put aside their differences and fight together, but oh noooo Naofumi had to rant and lecture everyone for a good five minutes whilst the Pope just...did nothing...and waited for them to stop. Like, could we not wait until after the battle to give them a good talking-to?

Also, it was really dumb how all of the heroes were immediately ready to "accept" Naofumi as soon as they heard the Church had framed him. I thought the main reason why everyone hated Naofumi (right at the beginning) was because of all the lies Malty spread about him. Which is unrelated to the Church completely. So the fact that the Church was framing him wouldn't change something like that, but everyone seems to forget about that and want to fight alongside him at once.

I loved this show up to now, but this episode was not executed very well. All the heroes joining forces at long last after 17 whole episodes, this should have been epic. Instead it just pissed me off, Naofumi included.

Oh and Malty will probably get away with everything she's tried to do up to now. A few fingers were pointed at her but that is nothing compared to what she does deserve.
May 15, 2019 1:45 PM
Dec 2018
What really upseat me about this episode was mostly wait a week expecting the big fight but we got the prolonged version of the wake up call.
May 15, 2019 1:54 PM
Aug 2018
Bad writing. Even worst that episode 1 (you know, when some guys get teleported to a new world but they don't question a thing, not even scarred a bit and actually are arogant and they are ready to fight monster for a reward... sure, happen everyday !).

After this episode, it kinda got better, even though they were trying too hard to show us that other hero were doing "bad stuff" and shield hero had to clean their mess and that other hero/king were always trying to take things away from shield hero

I know most people thought the episode got worst after episode 5, but, I think, this serie got worst each time the hero are seen together because spear guys is the worst and the other two guys can not be too "good" otherwise our main character can not get all the glory.

But, now, I think Pope is even worst. If you just stop to think, there is just too much stuff wrong with the fighting scene.

1 : The first attack from the Pope appears from "nowhere". One second after, there is like 100 followers just 3 meters away from the attacks. Sure... (let's not even think about the actual impact of the attack which would blast away all the followers)
2 : Shield hero "shield" the attack with his shield and somehow there is 10 meters around him which does not take any damage... Sure,
3 : First attack seems not very consuming of mana since no mage are down. However, just "attacking" with a sword for fun, drain 10 mages.
4 : When the two last heroes arrive, they attack and it actually does some "hit" on the Pope but after the same attack do nothing,
5 : Best idea of the two last heroes : go where everyone else instead of attacking the follower from behind...
6 : Let's not even talk about all heroes talking and being useless expecting the shield hero to stop all the attack because the Pope kinda just aim for one spot every five minutes.

It's just not realistic...
May 15, 2019 2:02 PM
Feb 2019
elementex said:
kenja no mago is starting to pull ahead for isekai of the year

Yep, this is unironically my prophecy one week or two weeks ago. It is happening much faster than I expected
May 15, 2019 2:07 PM
Feb 2019
elementex said:
I don't understand why they sat in that hole waiting for the pope to gather mana, at least get to higher ground.

Is this a fucking star war reference?
May 15, 2019 2:21 PM
Jul 2018
I was cheering when Ren and Itsuki came to the rescue.
May 15, 2019 2:26 PM

Jan 2017
This show has all the potential to be a good show but the writing is so frustrating. Why are these goofs arguing instead of finishing the pope?
May 15, 2019 2:49 PM

May 2015
Cyborg_Icarus29 said:
This show has all the potential to be a good show but the writing is so frustrating. Why are these goofs arguing instead of finishing the pope?

Well how do you expect them to have their come together moment and giant battle next week if they were to actually get out of the damn hole and do something intelligent for once. What a dumpster fire
May 15, 2019 3:04 PM

Jul 2015
The new title should be "rising of the Cliff-hangers".
May 15, 2019 3:22 PM
🐰KawaiiDaikaiju🐲

Nov 2017
Ep 19: “Everyone Argues While Stuck in a Hole” 😀
“SAITO! YOU NEED TO EXPLODE! FOR THE WORLD’S SAKE!”
May 15, 2019 3:27 PM
EOussama

Dec 2016
Great episode. I was expecting more of a twist about the other two heroes' disappearance, they just had them step in with no regard o the massive build up they had for them for like 3 episodes now. But it worked great too, so it's fine I guess.
I kind of was expecting a more satisfying outcome for when the other heroes realize how wrong they were to have been turned against Naofumi all this time, it had no impact the way they acknowledged their like it was never something the author was considering to have a massive payload on.
Man, how I hated the spear hero, but he really managed to give me different vibes about him in this episode the one before, he can genuinely be the good guy we never knew him as. As for that other slut, I still can't get rid of the cancerous impression she left on me.
May 15, 2019 3:40 PM

Jul 2013
This show suffers from what I'd describe as "the LN problem" (I'm forcing my terminology here). In a book, there's plenty of room for your imagination. So even when there's a shit ton of dialogue during a fight like this one, you'd still imagine those dialogue to go by very quickly and/or happening while the characters are moving.

The problem is when you transition that into anime, it just turns into everybody stop moving and spout exposition on and on and on. This becomes very jarring in episodes like this and the last one, when everyone should get their asses moving and take advantage of every opportunity they can find. But instead, they just do one big attack, then stand there talking as if they're letting their enemy take the turn. The enemy then do the same thing like they're playing Yugioh or something.
May 15, 2019 3:50 PM

Apr 2018
Finally the ep I was waiting for, Spilling the truth to the other hero. That Pope ain't shit xD with his judgment and ana weapon
May 15, 2019 4:12 PM

Jan 2017
billybub said:
Cyborg_Icarus29 said:

Well how do you expect them to have their come together moment and giant battle next week if they were to actually get out of the damn hole and do something intelligent for once. What a dumpster fire

This show can be summed up with one phrase. Good concept, flawed execution. The writer has some fun ideas but the writing is frustrating. Most LN adaptations suffer from the same problem tbh.
May 15, 2019 4:37 PM

Dec 2016
Cyborg_Icarus29 said:
This show can be summed up with one phrase. Good concept, flawed execution. The writer has some fun ideas but the writing is frustrating. Most LN adaptations suffer from the same problem tbh.

This series doesn't even have good ideas. It's the same shit with a veneer of edge to make exceptional people think it has "potential".

The best you can say is that the concept is novel at the highest, most abstract level. "Hey, how about an isekai protagonist who isn't overpowerd and constantly validated at every opportunity?" What an amazing, original concept!!!

May 15, 2019 4:41 PM

Oct 2008
HAHA! how many times Filo said "URUSAI" (annoying) to the Spear Hero?!? countless times!!!
Blaming here blaming there! oh god! the Pope is charging his turn! how dumb could the heroes be! I think this is the first non-compliment comment that came from me.
And another friggin' cliffhanger!
I wanna see Naofumi go rage mode with no affinity! for sure the more power he shows the more the he is not in control of it! and I wanna see that and show them who's the b0ss!
4/5.

May 15, 2019 4:52 PM

Aug 2018
I can't wait the Pope to be defeated lol

But I agree with the fact that the talking scenes were necessary but very long. At least they are united for now, so next episode should feature something powerful.
May 15, 2019 5:14 PM

Oct 2015
Naofumi acted like he wasn't in the wrong from the entire situation, he himself didn't behave like a hero. Constantly making those villages pay for those incidents, which showed he didn't give a Damn. He always complained a lot until sometimes Raphtalia convinces him to help out. What hero buys a slave? To me he's no hero, but a selfish bastard who would do anything to survive and go back to his world.

The sword hero is the real hero, the bow hero is doubtful, the spear hero is a fake who strives for a harem and the shield hero is a survivalist. Other than that, I felt this episode was about trying to bring them together forcefully. But in my view I kinda liked them not getting along.
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

May 15, 2019 5:16 PM

Sep 2016
Hmm that was a stupid move, fighting with each other while the pope is regenerating his mana?

Now with the cathedral spell, they can't even kill the followers to kill off the pope's mana supply.

Really disappointing episode, and yeah I agree this feels like a recap episode with minimal progression. 3 weeks of set up episodes, and they better deliver a satisfying battle goddammit.
May 15, 2019 5:23 PM

Jul 2013
LightoLhxd4 said:
Daniel_Naumov said:
It is not a bad series, but even if you get great people on production committee, you can't make a gem out of a generic polished stone. This episode merely highlights it, as what they have done (talking and circle-blaming) could be well finished in 5 minutes instead of 20, executed with in a more meaningful and refined fashion. A lot of potential never realized. Was it the authors fault for not being overwhelmingly thorough with his work (first one I will assume)? Was it the production committee? Who cares 20 minutes of generic blabbering and one-dimensional characters. At least they had shown Fitoria...
this writing is really made very badly is the fact, because this stupid studio is trying to change a lot of original material from LN, the last 2 episodes are really stupid, I'm sure this is written by elementary school kids, manga and LN is amazing but this anime was made very bad, the last 2 episodes were made very slowly, what kind of nonsense is this, they even added recap is not important, do you remember episode 2 of the raphtalia arc they cut the story content very much and summarized it in 1 stupid episode, really this kinema citrus studio is very bad and stupid, better than the beginning of this series does not need to be made, animation is not loyal to the source of throwing it in the trash

Tbh. The manga isn't all that great either (at least not anymore). I'm currently pass the time where
Since then it just goes downhill from there. But you're not wrong about the anime being so toned down to the point it's unbelievable.

May 15, 2019 5:24 PM
Mar 2019
RaiRye said:
Hmm that was a stupid move, fighting with each other while the pope is regenerating his mana?
yeah that's very stupid, but that stupid scene actually doesn't exist in MANGA and LN
May 15, 2019 5:24 PM

Oct 2015
And I also don't get the popularity it has gained. People see the synopsis of a guy from another world and they lose their minds, call it anime of the season! If you want your anime to be popular these days just start your synopsis with the words " A guy got summoned/reincarnated to another world, then...", then BAM! Their pants are wetter than Niagara falls.
BarnaldMay 17, 2019 9:17 AM
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

May 15, 2019 5:34 PM
Mar 2019
GalacticMagna said:
LightoLhxd4 said:
this writing is really made very badly is the fact, because this stupid studio is trying to change a lot of original material from LN, the last 2 episodes are really stupid, I'm sure this is written by elementary school kids, manga and LN is amazing but this anime was made very bad, the last 2 episodes were made very slowly, what kind of nonsense is this, they even added recap is not important, do you remember episode 2 of the raphtalia arc they cut the story content very much and summarized it in 1 stupid episode, really this kinema citrus studio is very bad and stupid, better than the beginning of this series does not need to be made, animation is not loyal to the source of throwing it in the trash

Tbh. The manga isn't all that great either (at least not anymore). I'm currently pass the time where
Since then it just goes downhill from there. But you're not wrong about the anime being so toned down to the point it's unbelievable.
yes, it's true, but MANGA was originally good until VOLUME 4 at the moment, and since entering VOLUME 6 the giant turtle bow has begun to turn boring

matias067 said:
HAHA! how many times Filo said "URUSAI" (annoying) to the Spear Hero?!? countless times!!!
Blaming here blaming there! oh god! the Pope is charging his turn! how dumb could the heroes be! I think this is the first non-compliment comment that came from me.
I wanna see Naofumi go rage mode with no affinity! for sure the more power he shows the more the he is not in control of it! and I wanna see that and show them who's the b0ss!
4/5.
LOL, you shouldn't expect too much on this event, the next episode will definitely be very bad, the studio is trying to destroy this series to pieces

Mod edit: fixed double posting
BarnaldMay 17, 2019 9:16 AM
May 15, 2019 5:38 PM

Dec 2014
Decent episode, I do agree that there was too much talking going on. Could've probably been directed better too but it wasn't too bad.

Honestly, to people who liked the show in the beginning, I would recommend reading the WN. I feel Naofumi is far better portrayed as a character there.
May 15, 2019 5:44 PM
Mar 2019
Lelouch0202 said:
Decent episode, I do agree that there was too much talking going on. Could've probably been directed better too but it wasn't too bad.

Honestly, to people who liked the show in the beginning, I would recommend reading the WN. I feel Naofumi is far better portrayed as a character there.
why do you say it's feasible when the final episode runs very slowly, whereas before the story goes very fast at the beginning, maybe you need to reread the discussion in episode 2, and you will begin to understand their complaints about this event
May 15, 2019 5:46 PM
Jul 2013
LOL WHY'D THE TWO MISSING HEROES JUMP INTO THE HOLE WITH THEM?????

my god
May 15, 2019 5:48 PM
Dec 2018
LightoLhxd4 said:
matias067 said:
4/5.
LOL, you shouldn't expect too much on this event, the next episode will definitely be very bad, the studio is trying to destroy this series to pieces
i do agree that they kinda failed adapting this series but ot could have ben a lot worst. I think they spend most of the budget on VAs and music while they left animation to new guys
May 15, 2019 5:48 PM
Mar 2019
Aniteku said:
What really upseat me about this episode was mostly wait a week expecting the big fight but we got the prolonged version of the wake up call.
yes it is very annoying, waiting for 1 episode every week, just for stupid talk and recap filler, wtf damn anyone who directs the story on this show is very stupid

Rukodaime91 said:
Bad writing. Even worst that episode 1 (you know, when some guys get teleported to a new world but they don't question a thing, not even scarred a bit and actually are arogant and they are ready to fight monster for a reward... sure, happen everyday !).

After this episode, it kinda got better, even though they were trying too hard to show us that other hero were doing "bad stuff" and shield hero had to clean their mess and that other hero/king were always trying to take things away from shield hero

I know most people thought the episode got worst after episode 5, but, I think, this serie got worst each time the hero are seen together because spear guys is the worst and the other two guys can not be too "good" otherwise our main character can not get all the glory.

But, now, I think Pope is even worst. If you just stop to think, there is just too much stuff wrong with the fighting scene.

1 : The first attack from the Pope appears from "nowhere". One second after, there is like 100 followers just 3 meters away from the attacks. Sure... (let's not even think about the actual impact of the attack which would blast away all the followers)
2 : Shield hero "shield" the attack with his shield and somehow there is 10 meters around him which does not take any damage... Sure,
3 : First attack seems not very consuming of mana since no mage are down. However, just "attacking" with a sword for fun, drain 10 mages.
4 : When the two last heroes arrive, they attack and it actually does some "hit" on the Pope but after the same attack do nothing,
5 : Best idea of the two last heroes : go where everyone else instead of attacking the follower from behind...
6 : Let's not even talk about all heroes talking and being useless expecting the shield hero to stop all the attack because the Pope kinda just aim for one spot every five minutes.

It's just not realistic...
You can compare it with the manga, and you will see the reason why the direction of the story in the anime is so bad, the manga is much more emotional and naofumi looks very scary in the manga

Aniteku said:
LightoLhxd4 said:
i do agree that they kinda failed adapting this series but ot could have ben a lot worst. I think they spend most of the budget on VAs and music while they left animation to new guys
yes I agree, the best part of this event is just OP and ED, and maybe it does cost a lot of money, but it clearly proves that the studio is very incompetent

Mod edit: fixed double posting
BarnaldMay 17, 2019 9:16 AM
May 15, 2019 6:17 PM

Mar 2012
iliyanski89 said:
Hahahahha!!!! Oh man, oh man!!!! Hahahahha!!!! Anime of the season, my ass!!!!

Who say that, it was obvious before the start that TateYuusha was just a random seasonal...
May 15, 2019 6:52 PM

Dec 2014
LightoLhxd4 said:
Lelouch0202 said:

why do you say it's feasible when the final episode runs very slowly, whereas before the story goes very fast at the beginning, maybe you need to reread the discussion in episode 2, and you will begin to understand their complaints about this event

I'm not sure what you're quoting me on. I'm only suggesting that people who currently don't like the show but initially did should try and give the WN a chance.
May 15, 2019 7:25 PM

Sep 2017
This was just a Naofumi shit talk episode lol. I mean the other heroes are kinda twats so they deserved it. But like not one of the heroes thought to apologize to Naofumi even after realizing he was framed? Like come on man can we get some character development over here or what.

Now I honestly thought the popes weapon was gonna be alot stronger considering how powerful the blast was the made that crater, but Naofumi was able to block the initial attack on his own. I guess they wanted this to be more of a fight than having someone sneak attack and stop the pope or some bs.
May 15, 2019 7:38 PM
Apr 2019
I loved this episode. I think it showed the most character growth of all the episodes so far. Re, Itsuki, and Motoyasu all want to make up and I like how Naofumi doesn't just forgive them like "WhOooP LeTS gO!! We'RE frIEndS NOw RIGhT?" Naofumi remembers his promise to Fitoria and just straight up dissed Myne! I loooooooovvvveed this episode!!
May 15, 2019 7:59 PM

Feb 2019
I can't wait for the show to end for me to get rid of this burden. Why I didn't start watching Dororo back then rather than this?
May 15, 2019 8:25 PM

Nov 2011
Can't wait for my boy Naofumi to shut the pope down. Great episode.
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

May 15, 2019 8:29 PM
Jan 2019
GOT DAMN! SUPER EPISODE!
Naofumi is the law, I've always thought, is one of the best anime characters I've seen and one of my favorites. I admire him and he has my respect.
He has no hairs on his tongue, what he had to say he said it! clearly and without hesitation. He made the other heroes think about the big mistakes they had made in their attempt to be heroes and what he had done to fix them. But, in spite of everything, he agreed to join them in the battle against the accursed archbishop! He is a man of his word, he promised Fitoria that he would try and he did.
That man deserves all the applause 👏. HE IS THE TRUE HERO! GREAT NAOFUMI !.

Well, with the return of Ren and Itsuki thanks to the Queen and the Shadows, at last the four heroes work together to defeat an enemy. It was difficult to get to this point, but Naofumi achieved what seemed impossible. I never imagined seeing them working together with sincerity and willingness. I'm glad.
I hope they get a crushing victory against the Bastard Archbishop!
Pate the ass to that stupid old man with his "imitative weapon" and his followers! They regret the day they dared to attack the great Hero of the Shield ... and the other heroes xD.
I CAN NOT WAIT! I'm so excited for the next episode 😀.
WE GO!.

PS: I can not describe in words how great this anime is and the emotion it causes in me with each episode. Simply, great!

"The worst of all is Mein", that without hesitation xD. She deserves to be punished.

For Motoyasu:
"Doing everything he says without thinking for yourself is not trusting someone, if you had used your HEAD the situation would not have gotten that far."
"They rely a lot on the heroes."

For Ren:
"In the games the monsters disappear if more, their flesh does not rot, but this is real, you should have faced it."

For Itsuki:
"You played at being a hero and that plunged many refugees into poverty, you should have thought about how to use your power."

For the three heroes:
"ACTED WITHOUT THINKING" "You did what you wanted as heroes."
"They are the same for me, they use and blame people for pure selfishness, they talk about justice and they do not see if they cause problems or not, and it does not even seem bad, but the worst ... they try to rob me IT IS SCORING. "

Filo: "The master always says he's tired of cleaning their ass." LOL 😂. (And that's just what Naofumi did)

"Surely the fault lies with the hero of the spear." Hahaha, good that Filo. LOL 😂.

In short, WHAT SHOULD BE TOLD, HE SAID! "I take my hat off to Naofumi 👏.
May 15, 2019 8:50 PM

Jan 2017
LightoLhxd4 said:
Daniel_Naumov said:

lol these aren't the only problems in the show. The source material is flawed too.
May 15, 2019 9:05 PM

Nov 2012
I need a shield to defend myself from recap episodes!
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 24, 2019

270 by SanessyAdversary »»
Today, 6:36 AM

Poll: » Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari Episode 15 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 17, 2019

355 by SanessyAdversary »»
Yesterday, 9:49 PM

Poll: » Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari Episode 14 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Apr 10, 2019

190 by SanessyAdversary »»
Yesterday, 6:17 AM

Poll: » Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 3, 2019

300 by SanessyAdversary »»
Yesterday, 5:16 AM

Poll: » Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 27, 2019

288 by SanessyAdversary »»
Yesterday, 4:36 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.