Forum Settings
Forums

2019 Anime Watching Challenge - Discussion (OPEN until DEC 15)

New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (48) « First ... « 32 33 [34] 35 36 » ... Last »
May 3, 2019 4:07 PM

Oct 2018
Cevoy said:

And also. Can someone recommend me a random anime. Thanks!
"(Ap.29) Watch an anime recommended to you in the challenge discussion thread"

Sakamoto Desu ga?
Kaze no Stigma
Hundred
Strike the Blood
Yuri!!! on Ice
Yuru Camp△
Noir
May 3, 2019 5:33 PM
a lil bean ✨

Feb 2011
yolenain said:
@SheyCroix Well look for my personnal restriction but i'll just add it at the end of challenge and remove it after validation.

Mentions don't work like that, just a simple @yolenain will do.
Also, don't do that. If after validating and adding you to the participant's list, if by some chance we notice a change, you are risking to having it invalidated and removed. Do another item if you don't want it there for the world to see. You have been warned and note will be added so I don't forget.

Yuki-Chan276 said:
indiglow said:
Hello! Can someone please recommend me an anime for item ap.29? No restrictions necessary!

I've also completed the Novice section, and if anyone wants to look it over you can find my post here.

Ap.29
5-toubun no Hanayome
Asagao to Kase-san.
Chi's Sweet Home
Danchigai

At a glance, your sign-up seems fine. For N.29, please use the Japanese title for your favourite anime. Remember to change the colour for your difficulty name.

Otakugamer12 said:
Do we need to provide the url for the item?

Please do, that makes things easier on us.

KurayamiStallion said:
I have a question regarding (I.28) Watch an anime with a title that ends with the first letter of your username.

In the description for this item it states to ignore any special characters in your username but my question is, can we ignore special characters in the name of an anime? I am wanting to know if I am able to use Show By Rock!! # as the anime for this item. My username (as you can see) is KurayamiStallion, the first character of which is K and not accounting for special characters in the anime name, is the last letter of the anime title.

I'm not sure that will be allowed but I don't see why not.
@SheyCroix Your verdict, please.

Exablade said:
Ghost in the Shell was recently renamed to Koukaku Kidoutai, do I need to edit my sign-up form? I already sent my turn-in form two weeks ago.

Please wait till you hear back from us. If you need to change it, you'll hear it from us.

DiverseUse said:
Could I have some recs for "(I.21) Watch an anime with 4 episodes or more recommended to you by a challenge team member" please?

Also, some items mention a predictive search bar, but I can't find it. Any help?

Edit: One more question, while we're at it :). For E05 (Watch an anime adaptation with a score higher than its manga counterpart), is it enough if the anime's score is higher when I start watching it? Or does it still have to be higher when I finish?

I.21
Irozuku Sekai no Ashita kara
Shiki
Youjo Senki

The predictive search bar is up top on the main bar of the site. It is in the top right corner.

It should be higher than the manga, even when we check it, but as a precaution, you'd do best to take a screenshot of it (including your username) and it should be validated, even if it's not high enough anymore.

Already replied to that one and others pretty much above yours.

HiScoreLoScoreAuction

Turn-InsAWCc

ᓚᘏᗢ

May 4, 2019 10:39 AM

Feb 2017
Hello i watched Grimms Notes The Animation for Intermediate #12
Watch an anime that finished airing with more than 5 minutes per episode and less than 5,000 completed members — check in the stats tab; state the completed members it had when you started

I am doing the restriction presistent
When i was checking my list before moving on to the next level i realized that it has no Duration listed on mal.
Every episode is about 24 minutes with opening and ending so is it still valid even if the duration is not listed on mal?

AWC_mod said:

Jan 01 - Sep 29 || Angelic Expert, Persistent Master of TV || #2297 || #76 || @ManuelB87

May 4, 2019 2:14 PM

May 2015
Hello, I have a question about this challenge:
(I.02) Watch an Alternative Version or Alternative Setting of something you've previously watched.
Would Sword Art Online season 3 (Alicization) count as an alternative setting of something I've seen before (Season 2)?

Thanks!
May 4, 2019 2:22 PM
King of Justice

Mar 2017
ManuelB87 said:
Hello i watched Grimms Notes The Animation for Intermediate #12
Watch an anime that finished airing with more than 5 minutes per episode and less than 5,000 completed members — check in the stats tab; state the completed members it had when you started

I am doing the restriction presistent
When i was checking my list before moving on to the next level i realized that it has no Duration listed on mal.
Every episode is about 24 minutes with opening and ending so is it still valid even if the duration is not listed on mal?

You can request an edit to that entry on its anime page and wait for it to update. Otherwise if it’s looking like it won’t be updated by the time you finish your challenge maybe find something else.

Olde-Jo said:
Hello, I have a question about this challenge:
(I.02) Watch an Alternative Version or Alternative Setting of something you've previously watched.
Would Sword Art Online season 3 (Alicization) count as an alternative setting of something I've seen before (Season 2)?

Thanks!

That wouldn’t be valid as it’s listed as a sequel, not an Alternative Version or Alternative Setting. As an example, I used Shingeki no Kyojin Movie 1: Guren no Yumiya for that challenge, the previous watched being Shingeki no Kyojin. Recap movies in general are great options for this challenge.
May 4, 2019 2:27 PM

May 2015
@bigdud24 Thanks, buddy. You've been a massive help; not only with my (I.02) request, but, with all of my previous requests during this challenge. You've helped me more than anyone else.

So, recaps count as an alternative version, eh? I suppose that makes sense. Thanks once again.
May 4, 2019 2:57 PM

Feb 2017
bigdud24 said:
You can request an edit to that entry on its anime page and wait for it to update. Otherwise if it’s looking like it won’t be updated by the time you finish your challenge maybe find something else.

You know the episodes are way longer then 20 minutes and on AnimeDB (which is even linked in the MAL page for the Anime) the episodes are listed with 25 minutes.
And you would still rule it invalide when i submit my challange because your database is incomplete?

AWC_mod said:

Jan 01 - Sep 29 || Angelic Expert, Persistent Master of TV || #2297 || #76 || @ManuelB87

May 4, 2019 4:31 PM
a lil bean ✨

Feb 2011
ManuelB87 said:
bigdud24 said:

You know the episodes are way longer then 20 minutes and on AnimeDB (which is even linked in the MAL page for the Anime) the episodes are listed with 25 minutes.
And you would still rule it invalide when i submit my challange because your database is incomplete?

If you now it's valid but there's no time stated, request an update to the duration on that anime page (top right corner, under the "Edit Anime Information" link). For that anime to be accepted the information has to be stated there on the MAL page. Regardless if we know it or not.

You have till you finish your challenge to have it changed/updated. The worst that could happen is that it's not updated by then, you have it invalid and have to watch a new anime. Either that or change it now (or use another item with the same anime).

HiScoreLoScoreAuction

Turn-InsAWCc

ᓚᘏᗢ

May 4, 2019 4:49 PM

Aug 2009
How I'd love to start, there is no longer the series. I could actually see.
May 4, 2019 5:01 PM

Feb 2017
SheyCroix said:
You have till you finish your challenge to have it changed/updated. The worst that could happen is that it's not updated by then, you have it invalid and have to watch a new anime. Either that or change it now (or use another item with the same anime).

How should i use the same anime for a different item if its not valid for one item i wont be able to use it for any other item as well.

AWC_mod said:

May 4, 2019 5:10 PM
a lil bean ✨

Feb 2011
ManuelB87 said:
SheyCroix said:

How should i use the same anime for a different item if its not valid for one item i wont be able to use it for any other item as well.

You can go for an item that doesn't require duration, of course.

HiScoreLoScoreAuction

Turn-InsAWCc

ᓚᘏᗢ

May 5, 2019 1:49 AM
Dreamcatcher

Aug 2013
dierubikdie said:
(Ad.17) Watch an anime with an honorific in the title.

This is more of a syntax question, I guess. Generally, honorifics follow after a word and a hyphen, like "Handa-kun". But is it still considered an honorific if there's no hyphen, like in Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei?

Or more simply, can I use Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei for Ad.17?

Yes, you can. It doesn't necessarily have to be hyphened.
May 5, 2019 2:45 AM

Feb 2017
SheyCroix said:
ManuelB87 said:

Well as i mentioned i am doing the restriction presistent. Any item is durationrelated for me.
How long does it usually take for things to get updated?
Also thanks for telling me how to update it i would have never found that.

AWC_mod said:

May 5, 2019 3:34 AM
Oct 2018
I had a little question about (I.15) Watch an anime with a non-humanoid main character.

I was wondering whether Plue "The Canis Minor, Nicola" for Groove Adventure Rave would count as non-humanoid main character.

The explanation by the item says that he can't have any physical resemblance to a human, but he has hands and feet attached to his body with arms and legs. But he's still the anime-version of Olaf.
May 5, 2019 10:20 AM
a lil bean ✨

Feb 2011
ManuelB87 said:
SheyCroix said:

Well as i mentioned i am doing the restriction presistent. Any item is durationrelated for me.
How long does it usually take for things to get updated?
Also thanks for telling me how to update it i would have never found that.

That's certainly true, forgot your restriction. Yeah, you would need the time stated. As for how long, it really depends of when a mod goes and check. So, it can be done within a few days or months.

exonerate said:
I had a little question about (I.15) Watch an anime with a non-humanoid main character.

I was wondering whether Plue "The Canis Minor, Nicola" for Groove Adventure Rave would count as non-humanoid main character.

The explanation by the item says that he can't have any physical resemblance to a human, but he has hands and feet attached to his body with arms and legs. But he's still the anime-version of Olaf.

Olaf pfft.... but yeah, you can use it. Usually humans don't have 3 fingers.

HiScoreLoScoreAuction

Turn-InsAWCc

ᓚᘏᗢ

May 6, 2019 8:50 AM

May 2015
Hello, I have questions regarding this challenge:
Watch an anime with 75 or more episodes that are each 16 minutes or more
Essentially, I watched 29 episodes of Gintama a few years ago before I put it on-hold and forgot about it. My question is: if I restart Gintama from episode 1 and work my way through the entire series-- will this count toward the challenge and be allowed?

Also, one more thing. I am correct in thinking you can start Expert challenges anytime, right? Just need a secondary confirmation.

Thank you.
May 6, 2019 9:55 AM

Nov 2014
Olde-Jo said:
Essentially, I watched 29 episodes of Gintama a few years ago before I put it on-hold and forgot about it. My question is: if I restart Gintama from episode 1 and work my way through the entire series-- will this count toward the challenge and be allowed?

Also, one more thing. I am correct in thinking you can start Expert challenges anytime, right? Just need a secondary confirmation.

Thank you.
Unfortunately that wouldn't count. Even if you start it over, we're only allowing shows that you start and finish in the challenge period, except for (I.29) of course.

Your thought on the Expert challenge is correct though. You can start/finish those at any time within the challenge period.
May 6, 2019 10:03 AM

May 2015
abhutrash said:
Olde-Jo said:

Thank you.
Unfortunately that wouldn't count. Even if you start it over, we're only allowing shows that you start and finish in the challenge period, except for (I.29) of course.

Your thought on the Expert challenge is correct though. You can start/finish those at any time within the challenge period.
Ahh, I see. I've been looking for an excuse to complete Gintama for ages now, I suppose this challenge doesn't allow me the excuse to finish it.

Well, at least I know I can blast through the Expert tier immediately. Thanks very much for your response.
May 6, 2019 12:06 PM

Dec 2017
Hello, could i get an recommendation for this:

(I.21) Watch an anime with 4 episodes or more recommended to you by a challenge team member

I would highly appreciate if i could get an Josei, shoujo or coming of age recommendation as i'm currently doing the monthly challenge as well, but whatever is fine of course. Thanks!!
May 6, 2019 12:14 PM
Dreamcatcher

Aug 2013
Cevoy said:

(I.21) Watch an anime with 4 episodes or more recommended to you by a challenge team member

I would highly appreciate if i could get an Josei, shoujo or coming of age recommendation as i'm currently doing the monthly challenge as well, but whatever is fine of course. Thanks!!

Usagi Drop (Josei)
AnoHana (Coming of age)
Hanasaku Iroha (Coming of age)
Gakuen Babysitters (Shoujo)
May 6, 2019 12:16 PM

Jul 2014
Cevoy said:

Magic Knight Rayearth (Shoujo)
Hachimitsu to Clover (Josei)
Sakamichi no Apollon (Josei)
Shouwa Genroku Rakugo Shinjuu (Josei)
May 6, 2019 7:44 PM

Jul 2017
Bara_no_Uta said:
Does Yakusoku no Neverland count as having "at least 3 main characters who are children"? Norman and Emma's MAL entries say they're 11, but Ray's says "Age: 11 (in the beginning of the story), 12, 13 (actual age)" so I'm not sure whether, for season 1, Ray would be considered as 12 or under.

Ray is 12 at the end of season 1 so it will count
May 7, 2019 3:23 PM

Jun 2017
Sorry I have 2 questions for Apprentice difficulty:

"22. Watch an anime that mainly takes place outside of Japan, but still on Earth" Does http://myanimelist.net/anime/9951 count as one of them? Because it's mentioned on that blog...

"35. Watch an anime that finished airing with no Opening and Ending themes listed"
Does any shorts anime counted for this?! Like https://myanimelist.net/anime/38971/Nekomonogatari__Kuro_Recap

Also for No. 29 can someone recommend me any anime? SoL and 1 cour (or less) preferred.
May 7, 2019 5:56 PM

Nov 2010
(N.05) Watch a listed noitaminA or YATP series

[Theme: ]

^

So what does it mean here that I have to mention a 'theme'? Hope I'm not missing anything obvious out there^^;
"Hateful feelings. Hurtful feelings. Unforgivable feelings.
To face one's own feelings is akin to throwing oneself into a bottomless pit, or setting sail on an endless sea.
You must not look there. You must not think about it. Though you search your soul on the dark, heaving waves, you must never look in that place." - Kusuriuri
May 7, 2019 6:13 PM

May 2016
rika713 said:
(N.05) Watch a listed noitaminA or YATP series

[Theme: ]

^

So what does it mean here that I have to mention a 'theme'? Hope I'm not missing anything obvious out there^^;

It means you have to state from which list you took the anime from. So in theme you either put YATP or NoitaminA.
May 8, 2019 1:12 AM

Apr 2010
mhkr said:

"22. Watch an anime that mainly takes place outside of Japan, but still on Earth" Does http://myanimelist.net/anime/9951 count as one of them? Because it's mentioned on that blog...

"35. Watch an anime that finished airing with no Opening and Ending themes listed"
Does any shorts anime counted for this?! Like https://myanimelist.net/anime/38971/Nekomonogatari__Kuro_Recap

Also for No. 29 can someone recommend me any anime? SoL and 1 cour (or less) preferred.

22) Persia is surely a place on Earth (Iran of today).
23) I think you can, but isn't it a bit sad to use something like this? Here other options:
Magi: Sinbad no Bouken (OVA)
Hiyokoi
Noblesse: Awakening
Noblesse: Pamyeol-ui Sijak

I know except for Sinbad, they are all one chapter long, but it's still more than 2 minutes.

29) Here some:
Wagaya no Oinari-sama.
Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun
Sukitte Ii na yo.
Orange
Ouran Koukou Host Club (Ouran High scool Host club)
Maria†Holic
Ao Haru Ride
EfiChanMay 8, 2019 6:16 AM

May 8, 2019 5:42 AM

Nov 2014
mhkr said:

I can confirm that Jiu Se Lu is valid for (Ap.22) and the Nekomonogatari Recap is valid for (Ap.35)

Also, @EfiChan, can you fix your numbering on your recommendation post from 35) to 29) in order to avoid confusion?
CureEtudeMay 8, 2019 5:45 AM
May 8, 2019 6:53 AM

Jun 2017
EfiChan said:

22) Persia is surely a place on Earth (Iran of today).

Thanks. I wondered because only the synopsis mentioned it take place in Persia and there is no mentions in the anime itself

23) I think you can, but isn't it a bit sad to use something like this?

No, lol

Here other options:
Magi: Sinbad no Bouken (OVA)
Hiyokoi
Noblesse: Awakening
Noblesse: Pamyeol-ui Sijak
I know except for Sinbad, they are all one chapter long, but it's still more than 2 minutes.

Thanks! I may check Hiyokoi but I don't think I will watch any other of them. Also Sinbad OVA has no OP/ED in its 5 episodes just for now being sure

29) Here some:
Wagaya no Oinari-sama.
Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun
Sukitte Ii na yo.
Orange
Ouran Koukou Host Club (Ouran High scool Host club)
Maria†Holic
Ao Haru Ride

Not a big fan of shoujo anime but thank you I probably will watch Blue Spring Ride but not sure...

abhutrash said:
I can confirm that Jiu Se Lu is valid for (Ap.22) and the Nekomonogatari Recap is valid for (Ap.35)

Also, @EfiChan, can you fix your numbering on your recommendation post from 35) to 29) in order to avoid confusion?

Also thank you
May 8, 2019 2:24 PM
Oct 2017
Hi
 (Ad.05) Watch an anime without a Licensor listed

So..At the moment I'm bored and I do not enjoy watching any anime
Can anyone give me any interesting anime that does not make me feel bored plz ?
Thank you 🤗⚘⚘
May 8, 2019 7:01 PM

Aug 2016
I'd like to ask for a recommendation for this:

Thanks in advance!

May 9, 2019 1:02 AM

May 2017
Hey guys! Can I get a recommendation for (Ap.29) Watch an anime recommended to you in the challenge discussion thread? Something around 12 episodes would be great! Thanks! ^^

May 9, 2019 3:26 AM
Oct 2017
AnshiAneko said:
Hey guys! Can I get a recommendation for (Ap.29) Watch an anime recommended to you in the challenge discussion thread? Something around 12 episodes would be great! Thanks! ^^

Hakata Tonkotsu Ramens
Chiisana Eiyuu: Kani to Tamago to Toumei Ningen
Or Noragami Aragoto
:)
May 9, 2019 4:38 AM

Jan 2011
kiv7 said:
Hi

Thank you 🤗⚘⚘

I'll try...
https://myanimelist.net/anime/31561/Gangsta_Recap
https://myanimelist.net/anime/6945/Gintama__Shiroyasha_Koutan
https://myanimelist.net/anime/19123/One_Piece__Episode_of_Merry_-_Mou_Hitori_no_Nakama_no_Monogatari
https://myanimelist.net/anime/16916/Kuroko_no_Basket__Tip_Off
https://myanimelist.net/anime/17259/Kuroko_no_Basket__Oshaberi_Shiyokka

didn't watch the 1st one but the others are great! :)

May 9, 2019 4:53 AM
Oct 2017
Anna_Hiwatari said:
kiv7 said:
Hi

Thank you 🤗⚘⚘

I'll try...
https://myanimelist.net/anime/31561/Gangsta_Recap
https://myanimelist.net/anime/6945/Gintama__Shiroyasha_Koutan
https://myanimelist.net/anime/19123/One_Piece__Episode_of_Merry_-_Mou_Hitori_no_Nakama_no_Monogatari
https://myanimelist.net/anime/16916/Kuroko_no_Basket__Tip_Off
https://myanimelist.net/anime/17259/Kuroko_no_Basket__Oshaberi_Shiyokka

didn't watch the 1st one but the others are great! :)
Thank you so much 🌺🌺🤗 I will try them ✊*-*
May 9, 2019 6:28 AM

Nov 2014
myhome1207 said:
I'd like to ask for a recommendation for this:

Thanks in advance!
Let's get ya a few options:

Nana
Tamayura: Hitotose
Haibane Renmei
Hidamari Sketch
High School Fleet (on your PTW)

Hope you see one that piques your interest ^^

May 10, 2019 8:03 AM

Mar 2009
For "(I.29) Finish an anime you put on-hold or dropped on or before July, 2018 — state the original start date and how many episodes were previously watched; the anime should have more than one episode; the anime doesn't need to be on your on-hold/dropped list. Use any that you previously started watching and left without finishing for the longest. Note that you might be asked for your episode history as evidence."

Should I restart the anime or can I just continue watching it?

Lulu ❤ | My MALoween Candy
May 10, 2019 10:43 AM

Nov 2014
grave_robber said:
For "(I.29) Finish an anime you put on-hold or dropped on or before July, 2018 — state the original start date and how many episodes were previously watched; the anime should have more than one episode; the anime doesn't need to be on your on-hold/dropped list. Use any that you previously started watching and left without finishing for the longest. Note that you might be asked for your episode history as evidence."

Should I restart the anime or can I just continue watching it?
You can just continue if you want. Main deal is there needs to be at least one episode marked as watched on your episode history before that cutoff date. So if you do decide to start from scratch, don't delete the episode history already there.
May 10, 2019 10:48 AM
Jul 2018
Am I allowed to use this:
Instead of this:✨
May 10, 2019 10:52 AM

Nov 2014
Peaceful_Critic said:
Lol yeah, you're good. DONT SLEEP DONT SLEEP DONT SLEEP
May 10, 2019 10:54 AM
Jul 2018
abhutrash said:
Peaceful_Critic said:
Lol yeah, you're good. DONT SLEEP DONT SLEEP DONT SLEEP
Thanks, it took me a while to find the emote set, I was worried the mods might delete it and tell me to use the OG ones. Why aren't you going to bed btw?.
May 11, 2019 8:32 AM

Aug 2018
Hi, can someone recommend me something for Ap.29 (Watch an anime recommended to you in the challenge discussion thread)? I watch pretty much everything :)
May 11, 2019 8:35 AM
Jul 2018
milkclub said:
Hi, can someone recommend me something for Ap.29 (Watch an anime recommended to you in the challenge discussion thread)? I watch pretty much everything :)
Sure, what do you like to see in anime? Or more so, what's your taste in anime?
May 11, 2019 8:58 AM

Aug 2018
Peaceful_Critic said:
milkclub said:

I really watch pretty much everything, from action to horror to CGDCT (am a big SOL fan). I have a meaty PTW so feel free to just pick your favs from there ^^
May 11, 2019 9:16 AM
Jul 2018
milkclub said:
Peaceful_Critic said:

I really watch pretty much everything, from action to horror to CGDCT (am a big SOL fan). I have a meaty PTW so feel free to just pick your favs from there ^^
In that case, pick one:
https://myanimelist.net/anime/24833/Ansatsu_Kyoushitsu
https://myanimelist.net/anime/33091/Planetarian__Chiisana_Hoshi_no_Yume
https://myanimelist.net/anime/34550/Warau_Salesman_New
https://myanimelist.net/anime/25013/Akatsuki_no_Yona
May 11, 2019 9:20 AM

Aug 2018
Peaceful_Critic said:
milkclub said:

In that case, pick one:
https://myanimelist.net/anime/24833/Ansatsu_Kyoushitsu
https://myanimelist.net/anime/33091/Planetarian__Chiisana_Hoshi_no_Yume
https://myanimelist.net/anime/34550/Warau_Salesman_New
https://myanimelist.net/anime/25013/Akatsuki_no_Yona

Gonna go with Akatsuki no Yona. Thanks!
May 13, 2019 5:03 AM

Dec 2016
A few quick questions. Any help is greatly appreciated.

1. How do I upload a screenshot? I've taken it, and I understand how to link a URL, but how do I upload it in the first place? Do I upload it somewhere else and link the URL from that?

2. For Ap.22 (Setting on Earth but outside Japan), I'm using Alexander Senki, which takes place in the past. For the location, should I use the historically/show accurate Macedon or the modern-day Greece?

3. Could I get a recommendation for Ap.29 (Recomendation from this thread)? I'm happy to watch pretty much anything so long as it's four cours or less and ideally not high fantasy.
I have no taste.
May 13, 2019 5:34 AM

Apr 2010
Joe_Bloggs402 said:

1. How do I upload a screenshot? I've taken it, and I understand how to link a URL, but how do I upload it in the first place? Do I upload it somewhere else and link the URL from that?

2. For Ap.22 (Setting on Earth but outside Japan), I'm using Alexander Senki, which takes place in the past. For the location, should I use the historically/show accurate Macedon or the modern-day Greece?

3. Could I get a recommendation for Ap.29 (Recomendation from this thread)? I'm happy to watch pretty much anything so long as it's four cours or less and ideally not high fantasy.

1) Seems fine for me to add a link, though there's also img tag (you can put in a spoiler so it the message as a whole won't be too big)

2) Technically, there's Macedon today... But I don't think matters much. You can write Macedon (Greek of today).

3)

• Durarara (you can watch only 1st season, it's 25 chapters or so). It's more unnatural than fantasy.
  • Sengoku Musou: no fantasy at all.
  • Bakumatsu
  • Gankutsuou
  • Owari no Seraph (again more unnatural than fantasy)

May 13, 2019 5:41 AM

Jan 2011
Joe_Bloggs402 said:

I uploaded all my screenshots on imgur.
Take the link from there and(when providing proof) to make it look clean and neat, without a spoiler tag and without a plain url link, use [url=SCREENSHOT_URL]screenshot[/url]
That's how I did it. Not the [img] tag but the [url] one ;)

May 14, 2019 12:21 AM
Oct 2017
Hi ^^. I am 1/3 in the intermediate part and i realised that no one (except me) ever checked if the novice and apprentice have any mistakes. Can someone have a look? You know a second pair of eyes may see something ive missed.
https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1759336&show=1050#msg56709375

EDIT: Thanks @Anna_Hiwatari ^-^ !!!
-Raphy-May 14, 2019 2:44 AM
May 14, 2019 1:36 AM

Jan 2011
TitaniaErza105 said:
Hi ^^. I am 1/3 in the intermediate part and i realised that no one (except me) ever checked if the novice and apprentice have any mistakes. Can someone have a look? You know a second pair of eyes may see something ive missed.
https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1759336&show=1050#msg56709375

Everything looks good regarding the items - they fit the tasks.
The things I would change in your form are the screenshot links. Please put them below the "required info"
(I put them beside that 'info' so i hope that's ok too)
[Started: 29.01.219] [Finished: 29.01.2019] (N.15) Watch an anime with more than 16 minutes in total and a popularity lower than #700
One Piece: Heart of Gold
Screenshot ^-^
[Popularity when finished: 2244]

((put the screenshot link below the popularity info. also you're missing 0 in 2019 here ^^))

CHECK ALL THE DATES BEFORE SUBMITTING THE TURN-IN FORM!!!
(I overlooked that last year and got a notice from the mods lol)

Also on N.19 task - put the anime link above the "theme"

This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (48) « First ... « 32 33 [34] 35 36 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » What's with all the hate from the MAL community towards Anitubers?

Alpha_1_Zero - 20 minutes ago

7 by Theo1899 »»
1 minute ago

» Do you drop shows? ( 1 2 )

EverRealm - Apr 23

71 by Kundi-Man »»
5 minutes ago

» Women tend to have superior anime preferences compared to men? ( 1 2 )

Alpha_1_Zero - Apr 23

94 by traed »»
7 minutes ago

» ❄️ Anime Winter 2024 Male Characters Tournament ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

ISeeLifePeople - Apr 14

210 by perseii »»
31 minutes ago

» Early-mid 2000s anime – what are your thoughts?

Haneken2086 - Apr 23

34 by joseifan »»
32 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.