Forum Settings
Forums
Domestic Girlfriend
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
May 10, 2019 11:38 AM

Feb 2019
TsukuyomiREKT said:
hugedata said:

Actually it doesn't seem like he was fighting them because they were disrespecting Rui. I mean they didn't do anything directly wrong to her. They were just talking sh*t between guys. I think he fought them because he was jealous that they might actually hit on Rui. And that is the problem. Like "How dare you say that about my girl!" It shows possessiveness and immaturity.

I really don't think that's the case, but you do you I guess. Also, you're really downplaying what they said. It was some pretty nasty shit. Not just joking between pals.

They said "I hear Japanese women are the most submissive of all Asians", and "I bet they give good head". Hardly the nastiest things that could have been said. And they were generalizing Japanese girls instead of talking directly about Rui.
In any case, it's just my opinion that his reaction was way too overboard. He could have talked it out with them instead of going psycho.
May 10, 2019 4:41 PM
Sep 2015
hugedata said:
TsukuyomiREKT said:

I really don't think that's the case, but you do you I guess. Also, you're really downplaying what they said. It was some pretty nasty shit. Not just joking between pals.

They said "I hear Japanese women are the most submissive of all Asians", and "I bet they give good head". Hardly the nastiest things that could have been said. And they were generalizing Japanese girls instead of talking directly about Rui.
In any case, it's just my opinion that his reaction was way too overboard. He could have talked it out with them instead of going psycho.

THIS attitude is a huge issue! The "locker room talk" and "just talking sh*t between guys" acceptance of the sexist and womanizing attitude is unacceptable. I find Kajita creepy, but he is an honorable kind of creepy. Guys talking down Asian women, women in general, and especially Japanese women are disgusting. To have them saying disgusting things about someone he respects and might be attracted to would make an honorable man extremely upset.
May 10, 2019 4:56 PM

May 2015
hugedata said:
TsukuyomiREKT said:

I mean yeah, they could have said worse shit, but they were still being complete assholes. Also (and this is just my personal interpretation) they looked like they might be the type of dudes that would actually attempt to do something to her. In my opinion, Kajita did nothing wrong. They deserved it.

May 10, 2019 5:21 PM
Feb 2016
Oh man, this is really going downhill now lol. Unlike Gotoubun and Kaguya-sama which keep improving with each new chapter
May 10, 2019 9:15 PM

Feb 2019
55Chevee said:
hugedata said:

THIS attitude is a huge issue! The "locker room talk" and "just talking sh*t between guys" acceptance of the sexist and womanizing attitude is unacceptable. I find Kajita creepy, but he is an honorable kind of creepy. Guys talking down Asian women, women in general, and especially Japanese women are disgusting. To have them saying disgusting things about someone he respects and might be attracted to would make an honorable man extremely upset.

I understand "social justice" is important to some people and I apologize for triggering you. If you feel that violence is justified anytime someone says something you don't like, then more power to you.
May 11, 2019 12:47 AM

Oct 2009
55Chevee said:
hugedata said:

You don't believe women say the exact same thing LOL inappropriate specially at work but lets not pretend it's a huge deal, there's nothing honourable about punching someone, pathetic and sad are more accurate.
May 11, 2019 2:45 AM

Mar 2019
Next chapter: Chefboy is going to get fired and Rui will feel guilty about it.
Also his reaction to that “guy-talking”... immature. Don’t skip high school kids (^。^)
May 11, 2019 5:10 AM

May 2015
Von_Struth said:
55Chevee said:

You don't believe women say the exact same thing LOL inappropriate specially at work but lets not pretend it's a huge deal, there's nothing honourable about punching someone, pathetic and sad are more accurate.

There's also nothing honorable about defending random scumbags.

May 11, 2019 5:16 AM
Sep 2015
Von_Struth said:
55Chevee said:

Oh I know women do the same thing and can be WAY more graphic about it, but that doesn't mean it's something that should be accepted and ignored. Was Kajita over the line for punching them? Definitely! That is also part of him I find unacceptable for Rui. He is arrogant and has a very short temper. We could see that early on back in Japan.

I still feel he will try to date Rui and she might even accept a date, but when he tries to kiss her, she will retreat. Rui needs something to trigger her to realize she stronger than she thinks, but she also loves Natsuo more than she wants to let anyone know. Her self-sacrificing actions since Natsuo getting stabbed have been bullsh*t.
May 11, 2019 6:18 AM

Oct 2009
55Chevee said:

Oh I know women do the same thing and can be WAY more graphic about it, but that doesn't mean it's something that should be accepted and ignored. Was Kajita over the line for punching them? Definitely! That is also part of him I find unacceptable for Rui. He is arrogant and has a very short temper. We could see that early on back in Japan.

I still feel he will try to date Rui and she might even accept a date, but when he tries to kiss her, she will retreat. Rui needs something to trigger her to realize she stronger than she thinks, but she also loves Natsuo more than she wants to let anyone know. Her self-sacrificing actions since Natsuo getting stabbed have been bullsh*t.
Certainly,you go straight to management and get the douches fired like I said previously what you don't do is start hitting people like you're knuckle dragging ape.
May 11, 2019 9:25 AM

May 2017
Holy fuck Rui is adorable
like how could Kajita not fall for her x)
May 11, 2019 4:37 PM
Mar 2015
Japanese girls dig white boys Who thinks that?
May 12, 2019 5:41 AM

Dec 2014
kajita is falling hard I see
May 12, 2019 10:25 AM
Sep 2018
I was scared reading the posts because I even like Kajita ... From the beginning, the only person who was sincere in relation to her feelings was Rui, Natsuo and Hina "stayed on the wall" several times (and still are, because of course there are feelings between them). Rui is the best and most important character in my opinion. Depending on the way the character of Kajita is going to be developed , I believe he and Rui could rather be a couple, and I say more, even give a new up in the manga. They do have anything (yet) and already gave all this repercussion, so imagine when them do it .. This repercussion ( or war lol) is exactly what the author wants.
May 12, 2019 11:41 PM

Jun 2015
I don't really like the cook guy. It just seems so forced.
:)
May 13, 2019 12:27 AM
Nov 2018
Kinda confused on where this is going. I feel like we're simply not seeing enough of Hina to imagine it resolving with Hina. There's no growth in Hina. The arc has to be about the growth and change of Rui now because everyone else is kinda done developing.

That said CHef boy just defended Japan's honor and the honor of Japanese women. It's on the nose but that's kinda how this manga goes and it makes for a good pace.

I think Rui will notice herself being reflected in Chefboy. It... would make sense for her to parallel Natsuo's first breakup with Hina. She would be a lot more likeable if she were a little less robotic. I feel like the Rui fans underrate Hinas humanity.
May 13, 2019 12:30 AM

Nov 2012
For some reason it seems to me that the Kajita will be fined for a fight or something like that.
May 13, 2019 12:40 AM

Nov 2012
Kisai113 said:
I feel like the Rui fans underrate Hinas humanity.

Rui fans just like Rui more than Hina. Actually, that's it, isn't it?
PS With the next Chapter, I feel Hina's progress will begin.
May 13, 2019 5:21 AM

Nov 2012
Lol. Poll results are highly symbolic.
I mean middle finger sign line...
May 13, 2019 12:14 PM
May 2017
Akagi-kun said:

Could you elaborate further what you mean here, I don't understand what this is about
May 13, 2019 3:48 PM

Nov 2012
dabdan43 said:
Akagi-kun said:

Could you elaborate further what you mean here, I don't understand what this is about

I mean the last chapters wasn't liked by readers...
May 13, 2019 4:09 PM
May 2017
Akagi-kun said:
dabdan43 said:

I mean the last chapters wasn't liked by readers...

Oh ok I understand now
May 14, 2019 11:42 PM

Mar 2019
Man I thought I'd like Rui the most after the earlier chapters but now Id even prefer Hina to end up with Natsuo. But after both of them having broken up with him I think best girl is Miyabi. Leave the step sister drama behind now and move forward with her.
Mar 2, 2020 1:52 PM

Dec 2019
Ok, i was really on rui's side but after she did that to natsuo and now she gets all lovely with the chef boy i might hate her >_<
                                                         đź–¤   

Mar 22, 2022 6:23 AM

May 2020
Okay, finally Sasuga back on the track. Back to the drama again and this time Rui story. Kajita chef-kun build up story to Rui now seems Kajita have interest on Rui. Thought it will be a good partner let see how Rui will do about this.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Domestic na Kanojo Chapter 187 Discussion

Shikkakku - Jan 3, 2020

4 by NaughtySempai »»
Apr 19, 11:55 PM

Poll: » Domestic na Kanojo Chapter 270 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Short_Circut - Apr 21, 2020

83 by Saijiroo »»
Mar 24, 12:51 AM

Poll: » Domestic na Kanojo Chapter 276 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Short_Circut - Jun 8, 2020

220 by Lord_Deathsuki »»
Mar 15, 12:23 PM

» For the sake of happiness...

Suiely_c-ute - Mar 12

3 by itzswxzy »»
Mar 13, 8:57 AM

» What I Think.......

Suiely_c-ute - Mar 12

4 by Kidzuna »»
Mar 13, 12:52 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.