Forum Settings
Forums
Domestic Girlfriend
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
May 5, 2019 8:06 AM

Nov 2012
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
All Rui chapter again. Well, at least she adopted that, when she decided to break up, she was acting childish...
And Sasuga trying her best to show us what a good guy Khajiita is...
Akagi-kunMay 5, 2019 10:46 AM
May 5, 2019 6:51 PM
May 2017
It's back and Chef Boi already started to kick some ass!!
May 6, 2019 3:18 PM

Apr 2019
Akagi-kun said:
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
All Rui chapter again. Well, at least she adopted that, when she decided to break up, she was acting childish...

Man...how? Dou you read the raw version?
May 6, 2019 4:18 PM

Apr 2019
I'm afraid... Maybe I'll drop, if chefboi kiss her I'll definitely drop and after send a email to the author. she's looking like a yandere now, I'm afraid of the direction rui will take.
May 7, 2019 1:08 AM
Apr 2019
Where is the translation, wanna read the new chapter finally ;_;
May 7, 2019 1:18 AM

Nov 2012
Jonerthan said:
Where is the translation, wanna read the new chapter finally ;_;

After about 12 hours an official translation will be available...
May 7, 2019 3:59 AM

May 2016
AspR2rafa said:
I'm afraid... Maybe I'll drop, if chefboi kiss her I'll definitely drop and after send a email to the author. she's looking like a yandere now, I'm afraid of the direction rui will take.

That isnt going to do anything. She'll write the story how she wants regardless if you like it or not. Shes probably already got the story in mind so emailing her and complaining isnt going to change anything. She cant please everybody and romance mangas always end with people not liking the pairing. It's the way it is. Theres been some bad backlash for other romance manga pairings but the authors had a story in mind and people complaining and even sending death threats didn't change that. Anyway her main audience and focus is the Japanese.
May 7, 2019 4:45 AM
May 2017
Darudius said:
AspR2rafa said:

That isnt going to do anything. She'll write the story how she wants regardless if you like it or not. Shes probably already got the story in mind so emailing her and complaining isnt going to change anything. She cant please everybody and romance mangas always end with people not liking the pairing. It's the way it is. Theres been some bad backlash for other romance manga pairings but the authors had a story in mind and people complaining and even sending death threats didn't change that. Anyway her main audience and focus is the Japanese.

Ikr..it's really irritating when fans started blackmailing the author because the story isn't to their liking.
I mean, if you don't like it just stop reading it and move on. Don't blame and do any harm to the author.
May 7, 2019 5:42 AM

May 2016
Rytakahashi09 said:
Darudius said:

Ikr..it's really irritating when fans started blackmailing the author because the story isn't to their liking.
I mean, if you don't like it just stop reading it and move on. Don't blame and do any harm to the author.

Unfortunately that's the way it is and always has been with these types of genre of mangas. and if this manga doesnt end with Rui, which is possible it wont, I can see her getting some nasty comments and mail but again some whiny people who dont like a character, in this case Kajita, and want it to go their way wont change the story she has in mind.
May 7, 2019 5:44 AM

Nov 2012
Rytakahashi09 said:
Darudius said:

Absolutely. We can only express our attitude rate this manga...
May 7, 2019 7:25 AM

Oct 2009
The depressed side of my is 100% certain Nat and Rui will never get back together but I could also see chefboi being an abusive boyfriend and being the catalyst of them getting back together, Kajita is unhinged imo shows signs of being possessive and shown to be physically violent these are terrible traits for a boyfriend.
May 7, 2019 1:06 PM

May 2016
Von_Struth said:
The depressed side of my is 100% certain Nat and Rui will never get back together but I could also see chefboi being an abusive boyfriend and being the catalyst of them getting back together, Kajita is unhinged imo shows signs of being possessive and shown to be physically violent these are terrible traits for a boyfriend.

I don't understand your reasoning here at all apart from you WANTING him to be this way because he threatens the NatxRui ending. Even now Kajita hasn't flirted with Rui not even once, the closest was when he helped her fix the mug she got from Natsuo, the rivalry he had with Al was played as comic relief and all he has done is trying to help her with advices be them for cooking or when she was insecure while with Natsuo.
Also the reason he confronted those guys this chapter is because they were saying his friend (Rui) should be easy to seduce because nihonjin(A Japanese person) love white cock, and he punched the guy because he mocked him saying he's in love with her to which he says "What's wrong with that, you bastard?" Hes not the villain you people keep making him out to be. Just stop.
DarudiusMay 7, 2019 2:13 PM
May 7, 2019 1:15 PM
Mar 2019
I think it's good that Chef-Kun is getting some kind of humanizing, even if it's a little shallow. I'm still not really down for that pairing, because I don't think Rui will truly be happy unless shes with Natsuo. However, if that's not the way this Manga is heading, I don't think Chef-Kun is necessarily a bad guy or even a bad pairing for Rui. We've just had the entire Manga to get to know Natsuo and really see him as a person, so Chef-kun comes out as kind of flat and 2- dimensional in comparison.

It's a bit of a relief that Rui realized she messed up to an extent. Maybe on paper, she thought the breakup would be a good idea, but I don't think it ever goes well in actual practice.

All I can hope is that Chef-kun gets as good characterization as Misaka did. Sometimes I feel like the side characters of this series feel more like Plot Points than actual people. Misaka, I felt, was a lot more realistic.
May 7, 2019 3:44 PM
Mar 2019
To all the people who hates the pairing.
Stick to fanfiction.
I'm team hina and i want her to win .
But,
I won't mind if rui wins because it's the author's choice.

I can only support hina as long as there is hope.
And after 200+ chapters, there are some signs. It's a good feeling.
May 7, 2019 8:32 PM

Oct 2009
Darudius said:
Von_Struth said:

I don't understand your reasoning here at all apart from you WANTING him to be this way because he threatens the NatxRui ending. Even now Kajita hasn't flirted with Rui not even once, the closest was when he helped her fix the mug she got from Natsuo, the rivalry he had with Al was played as comic relief and all he has done is trying to help her with advices be them for cooking or when she was insecure while with Natsuo.
Also the reason he confronted those guys this chapter is because they were saying his friend (Rui) should be easy to seduce because nihonjin(A Japanese person) love white cock, and he punched the guy because he mocked him saying he's in love with her to which he says "What's wrong with that, you bastard?" Hes not the villain you people keep making him out to be. Just stop.
If you think punching someone makes you a stand up guy you might need therapy and no his interaction with AI wasn't comic relief, it's damn right creepy and possessive
Von_StruthMay 7, 2019 9:43 PM
May 7, 2019 10:58 PM

Nov 2012
Personally, I don't like the way chef boi acts. Like as if Rui were his already. He look a lot like the Stalker boy now. However, a little less, to be honest. And this face smashing... If Sasuga wanted to show us what a good guy he is, it turned out badly.
But... I didn't see Rui was suffering so much from the breakup. She's upset, of course and she admitted that she did the wrong thing... But suffering? I didn't see it, to be honest. She's even smiling. Natsuo was defenitely hurt so much. By the way, I reread the chapters with the first breakup. With Hina. And saw that Natsuo also suffered, though less than after the breakup with Rui. But Hina didn't suffer that much either...
So more and more I want in the end, Natsuo not been with either one of those two...
Akagi-kunMay 8, 2019 2:56 AM
May 8, 2019 2:53 AM

Feb 2019
My heart is turning to stone chapter by chapter. It looks like Rui gonna go out with Chef Boi. I have never hated anything this much in my life. I don't know why I am so tied up in this story.
May 8, 2019 4:40 AM

Apr 2019
hugedata said:
My heart is turning to stone chapter by chapter. It looks like Rui gonna go out with Chef Boi. I have never hated anything this much in my life. I don't know why I am so tied up in this story.
Akagi-kun said:
Personally, I don't like the way chef boi acts. Like as if Rui were his already. He look a lot like the Stalker boy now. However, a little less, to be honest. And this face smashing... If Sasuga wanted to show us what a good guy he is, it turned out badly.
But... I didn't see Rui was suffering so much from the breakup. She's upset, of course and she admitted that she did the wrong thing... But suffering? I didn't see it, to be honest. She's even smiling. Natsuo was defenitely hurt so much. By the way, I reread the chapters with the first breakup. With Hina. And saw that Natsuo also suffered, though less than after the breakup with Rui. But Hina didn't suffer that much either...
So more and more I want in the end, Natsuo not been with either one of those two...

True
Me too m8, chefboi only exists to give us this ntr feeling right? I don't care if Natsuo ends with Hina o Rui, my only aspiration is that chefboi ends alone or at least as a friend of Rui.
May 8, 2019 5:18 AM

Feb 2019
This bothers me the most:

May 8, 2019 5:21 AM

Nov 2012
hugedata said:

Same. This is exactly what I have been saying above...
May 8, 2019 6:04 AM
Apr 2019
Akagi-kun said:
hugedata said:

Cooldown, i think Rui is kinda dumb and doesn't even think about a new relationship with Chef-Kun - it was just in context of her skill improvements - and she respects Chef-Kun for his skills

But yeah, it bothers me too. It would be a failure in character development when Rui just starts a new relationship right after this whole thing with Nat, i mean she really was obsessed of him
May 8, 2019 10:16 AM

May 2016
Von_Struth said:
Darudius said:

If you think punching someone makes you a stand up guy you might need therapy and no his interaction with AI wasn't comic relief, it's damn right creepy and possessive

Of course you leave out the context. Typical. They were talking about doing indecent shit to her and essentially said she was a whore, and they might've done said things given the chance. So yes he was angry. Punching someone obviously isn't great, but if someone was talking about someone I liked or cared about like that, then yes there would be confrontation. But of course hes a psychopath, sorry. And yes the whole thing was comic relief. Look I'll even give you the definition of the term comic relief "humorous content in a dramatic or literary work intended to offset more serious episodes", or in this case chapters. I'll do one better, another definition for it is "a character or characters providing comic relief". Oh and what was it and what did they do? Yes thats right humorous content and 2 characters providing said comic relief in said dramatic work( this manga btw). And it doesn't matter if you found it funny or not, it was clearly meant to be comic relief. You not liking something doesn't change the literal definition and meaning of the word. I never called him a stand up guy either, again its just you WANTING him to be the psychopath because if he is not a bad guy, it ruins your headcanon. Just stop you brainlet
DarudiusMay 8, 2019 10:23 AM
May 8, 2019 11:57 AM

Oct 2009
Darudius said:
Von_Struth said:

Of course you leave out the context. Typical. They were talking about doing indecent shit to her and essentially said she was a whore, and they might've done said things given the chance. So yes he was angry. Punching someone obviously isn't great, but if someone was talking about someone I liked or cared about like that, then yes there would be confrontation. But of course hes a psychopath, sorry. And yes the whole thing was comic relief. Look I'll even give you the definition of the term comic relief "humorous content in a dramatic or literary work intended to offset more serious episodes", or in this case chapters. I'll do one better, another definition for it is "a character or characters providing comic relief". Oh and what was it and what did they do? Yes thats right humorous content and 2 characters providing said comic relief in said dramatic work( this manga btw). And it doesn't matter if you found it funny or not, it was clearly meant to be comic relief. You not liking something doesn't change the literal definition and meaning of the word. I never called him a stand up guy either, again its just you WANTING him to be the psychopath because if he is not a bad guy, it ruins your headcanon. Just stop you brainlet
I think I was right with you needing therapy bud, seek help.
May 8, 2019 12:14 PM

May 2016
Von_Struth said:
Darudius said:

>Can't think of more baseless shit to spout
>"oh i know, I'll say he needs to seek therapy. That'll teach him!"
So because I provide an argument and call you out on your bs, I need to seek help? Alrighty. well lets leave it there. Keep seething because I dont fancy trying to argue with a brick wall.
DarudiusMay 8, 2019 1:10 PM
May 8, 2019 12:45 PM

Feb 2019
Oh god here we go again.
Even though I never liked chef boi I have to admit I can't blame him for punching that guy. He was cleary a scumbag. I mean as a man saying those kinds of thinks about a girl it only shows how low you are.. so yeah, respect for the chef, that guy got what he deserved.
As for the rest of the chapter I thinks it was decent. I don't like Rui so a Rui focused chapter won't be very intresting to me, I hope next week we can go back to Natsuo, I wanna see how he's doing since that incident with the drugs and stuff, and also we didn't see Miyabi in a while. If Natsuo doesn't end up with Hina I'd be more then happy to se him with Miyabi
May 8, 2019 2:05 PM
Feb 2019
When will the english version come out? Ive never waited for a manga chapter to go to english. As I onlt just read my first one up to the most current chapter.
May 8, 2019 2:31 PM

Nov 2011
Akagi-kun said:
"if it's meant to Be" This is literally what you said a while ago and what Rui said here.

I feel like this chapter builds Rui and Natsuo more then Rui and Chef boy.

I feel like it's clear that this will be a one side love.

If what Sensei has said there's probably 70 ish chapters left? I can see it ending with Natsuo Flying to America for Rui. At this point I can't see Natsuo and Hina together.

When Rui was happy about the compliment...wouldn't you be happy too if someone was working with you to improve and they finally compliment you?

Overall it was a good chapter, the reason people don't like Kajita is because he threatens the Rui x Natsuo shop...newsflash ITS A FREAKING DRAMA!!!! THIS IS GOING TO HAPPEN.

Chef Boy is going to open Ruis eyes and Miyabi is going to Open Natsuos eyes as well. That's what I think will happen with Natsuo flying to America.

Side Note: It's been AGES since we've seen pouty Rui <3

SoraSenpaiMay 8, 2019 2:36 PM
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

May 8, 2019 2:52 PM

Nov 2012
@SoraSenpai,
Yeah, you right. Come to think of it, I really did say something like that, and that's maybe what Rui means.
May 8, 2019 3:19 PM
Mar 2019
SoraSenpai said:
"if it's meant to Be" This is literally what you said a while ago and what Rui said here.

I feel like it's clear that this will be a one side love.

If what Sensei has said there's probably 70 ish chapters left? I can see it ending with Natsuo Flying to America for Rui. At this point I can't see Natsuo and Hina together.

When Rui was happy about the compliment...wouldn't you be happy too if someone was working with you to improve and they finally compliment you?

I definitely feel like this chapter reinforces RuiXNatsuo more than RuiXChef-kun as well. I think the emotional content between the two scenes is very different.

I'm a chef as well, I can definitely agree that you get really happy when you're complimented on your hard work. Especially if it's from someone who you hold in high regard as a chef and even more so if they haven't really ever complimented your food before. It's a freaking fantastic feeling and the whole point of Rui being in New York and even partially with breaking up with Natuso was so she could find validation as a Chef.
Shes working hard so to be acknowledged for that probably puts her on cloud 9.
May 9, 2019 12:34 AM

Oct 2009
SoraSenpai said:
Akagi-kun said:

Overall it was a good chapter, the reason people don't like Kajita is because he threatens the Rui x Natsuo shop...newsflash ITS A FREAKING DRAMA!!!! THIS IS GOING TO HAPPEN.
That's really not it though, I really couldn't give a rats arse about the Rui and Nat relationship, I'm team Rui for Rui no one else. I was willing to like Kajita and Rui as pairing if his character was developed well enough but when you've portrayed him as being possessive and violent it doesnt much up with the character of Rui.

I wouldnt all be surprised if Al's warning to Rui was a foreshadow of Kajita being an abusive boyfriend ro Rui.
May 9, 2019 2:06 AM

Feb 2019
Von_Struth said:
SoraSenpai said:

That's really not it though, I really couldn't give a rats arse about the Rui and Nat relationship, I'm team Rui for Rui no one else. I was willing to like Kajita and Rui as pairing if his character was developed well enough but when you've portrayed him as being possessive and violent it doesnt much up with the character of Rui.

I wouldnt all be surprised if Al's warning to Rui was a foreshadow of Kajita being an abusive boyfriend ro Rui.

So it looks like we are mostly all in agreement. Even among the Hina and Rui fans, nobody likes Kajita. :)
May 9, 2019 3:32 AM

Feb 2019
The new chapter gave hope of Rui and Natsuo progressing as people. I welcome Rui finding love outside of Natsuo since their relationship has been quite toxic since the beginning. I can't see Natsuo and Rui being happy if they got back together. Hopefully it'll be a good ending
May 9, 2019 5:42 PM
Sep 2015
Akagi-kun said:

He is very creepy! Both Al and Natsuo could tell, but Rui is so much like Natsuo in that she only sees the good and tries to offer her help. She might accidentally lead him on, and I could definitely see him getting violent without meaning to.
Rui still loves Natsuo. She has admitted as much multiple times. She broke up because she felt she was being a burden on him. She also believes he has feelings for Hina still, and she overheard her Mom talking about accepting Hina and Natsuo as a couple. Rui feels guilty for not trusting that Natsuo won't cheat, but she may realize how similar they are if Natsuo can explain that he feels the same about chef-boi as Rui felt about Serizawa.
May 9, 2019 6:01 PM
Sep 2015
Jonerthan said:
Akagi-kun said:

Cooldown, i think Rui is kinda dumb and doesn't even think about a new relationship with Chef-Kun - it was just in context of her skill improvements - and she respects Chef-Kun for his skills

But yeah, it bothers me too. It would be a failure in character development when Rui just starts a new relationship right after this whole thing with Nat, i mean she really was obsessed of him

Let's look at Rui from the start: she had sex with a guy she just met in order to learn what it was like to be able to talk to her sister about stopping her affair. She thought she could just walk away and ignore having that experience when she became that guy's new sister. She decided that hate was the only thing she could feel for Natsuo if he loved Hina. She didn't know she loved Natsuo until someone else told her what she was feeling.
Looking at the evidence, Rui is very naive and innocent regarding emotions and relationships. She is not very observant of how those around her feel about her. I believe she lacks self-confidence to believe Kajita would be interested in her sexually. She only thinks of him as a co-worker with more talent than her.
May 10, 2019 3:20 AM
Jul 2018
PLEASE, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, DON'T MAKE RUI END UP WITH CHEFBOI
May 10, 2019 4:15 AM

Apr 2011
It seems Sasuga-sensei already decided that Natsuo should end up with Rui. Huh ...

SoraSenpai said:

Yeah, It's quite obvious that the manga start moving in that direction.
May 10, 2019 5:13 AM

May 2015
Von_Struth said:
Darudius said:

He dismantled your bullshit with an actual argument. Get over it.

May 10, 2019 5:19 AM

May 2015
hugedata said:

I can understand why this would bother you, but I don't think there's any need to worry about it. She obviously doesn't mean that in any romantic sense, especially considering she doesn't even realize that he likes her. She thinks that they're friends and has no intention of going further than that.

May 10, 2019 5:48 AM

Jan 2018
For the whore, she is no wonder if Natsuo is going to be NTR.

Well, where are the people who still say that she's the best girl?
May 10, 2019 6:12 AM

May 2015
Congintive said:
For the whore, she is no wonder if Natsuo is going to be NTR.

Well, where are the people who still say that she's the best girl?

I still think she is. She's not a whore, and I doubt she'll start a relationship with Kajita.

May 10, 2019 6:56 AM

Oct 2009
TsukuyomiREKT said:

He really didn't though, he just went on a pointless rant based on assumption rather than tackling and questioning my view point which isn't a discussion and it's pointless engaging in. If he wanted a proper discussion I would of replied with something along the lines of this.

Your fallacy is believing I ship NatxRui when in fact I ship what's best for Rui and Kajita is most certainly not that character imo, chapter 227 and 228 are not the only times we've seen Kajita acting territory around Rui so don't play it off as comical relief and no I'm not referring to the mug scene, it happened it's part of his character growth arc, deal with it.

Also don't lie about the situation with the other cooks yes they said something inappropriate about a co work and friend but act as a civilized human being and tell the boss and respect Rui enough to tell her the situation rather than going of the rails like nut case and YES nut case if you resort to violence to solve your problem you're a pathetic human. Kajita should and would be fired and rightfully so.

Also lets no forget Kajita is using a conversation about the break up to his advantage, bring up she should be more self confident knowing that's her insecurity and using that to his advantage is slimly as hell
May 10, 2019 7:37 AM

May 2015
Von_Struth said:
TsukuyomiREKT said:

He really didn't though, he just went on a pointless rant based on assumption rather than tackling and questioning my view point which isn't a discussion and it's pointless engaging in. If he wanted a proper discussion I would of replied with something along the lines of this.

Your fallacy is believing I ship NatxRui when in fact I ship what's best for Rui and Kajita is most certainly not that character imo, chapter 227 and 228 are not the only times we've seen Kajita acting territory around Rui so don't play it off as comical relief and no I'm not referring to the mug scene, it happened it's part of his character growth arc, deal with it.

Also don't lie about the situation with the other cooks yes they said something inappropriate about a co work and friend but act as a civilized human being and tell the boss and respect Rui enough to tell her the situation rather than going of the rails like nut case and YES nut case if you resort to violence to solve your problem you're a pathetic human. Kajita should and would be fired and rightfully so.

Also lets no forget Kajita is using a conversation about the break up to his advantage, bring up she should be more self confident knowing that's her insecurity and using that to his advantage is slimly as hell

What the fuck are you talking about? You're acting like he's a monster or something. Lol. His reaction was understandable. Should he have gone straight to violence? Probably not. But it's not unreasonable considering the things they were saying. Most people would have reacted in a similar fashion. When someone is talking about your friend/someone you've grown close to like that, it's not easy to keep your emotions in check.

Also, how was he being disrespectful to Rui by doing that? If anything it's the exact opposite. You wouldn't normally punch someone for bad mouthing a person you didn't already respect.

I don't think he's doing that. Unlike what you believe in your own headcanon, he's not a bad guy, at least going off of what we've been shown so far. He's just being nice and encouraging a friend/coworker. He's not trying to manipulate her emotions.

May 10, 2019 7:49 AM
Jul 2018
May 10, 2019 8:21 AM

Nov 2010
@Akagi-kun
Damn man! I called this a few chapters back. I knew Sasuga Gay would pull something like this again.
May 10, 2019 8:24 AM

Nov 2011
Von_Struth said:
SoraSenpai said:

There's no reason for Rui to date Kajita though, their development as co-workers is basically in the beginning stages. It wasn't until just now that they have had fairly decent conversations. Sasuga sensei isn't going to dedicated another 50 chapters for Rui to be in a relationship with a side character. The Manga has50-75 chapters left as a whole to begin with.
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

May 10, 2019 10:21 AM

Oct 2009
TsukuyomiREKT said:

What the fuck are you talking about? You're acting like he's a monster or something. Lol. His reaction was understandable. Should he have gone straight to violence? Probably not. But it's not unreasonable considering the things they were saying. Most people would have reacted in a similar fashion. When someone is talking about your friend/someone you've grown close to like that, it's not easy to keep your emotions in check.

Also, how was he being disrespectful to Rui by doing that? If anything it's the exact opposite. You wouldn't normally punch someone for bad mouthing a person you didn't already respect.

I don't think he's doing that. Unlike what you believe in your own headcanon, he's not a bad guy, at least going off of what we've been shown so far. He's just being nice and encouraging a friend/coworker. He's not trying to manipulate her emotions.
That's your problem right there, when you resort to violence you lose any high ground you might of had, he's worse than the guys that were objectifying Rui. It's not a rational reaction for any decent person.

Yes by thinking he needs to protect her he's undermining her ability to stand up for her self, he white knighted hard
May 10, 2019 10:30 AM

Feb 2019
TsukuyomiREKT said:
Von_Struth said:

Actually it doesn't seem like he was fighting them because they were disrespecting Rui. I mean they didn't do anything directly wrong to her. They were just talking sh*t between guys. I think he fought them because he was jealous that they might actually hit on Rui. And that is the problem. Like "How dare you say that about my girl!" It shows possessiveness and immaturity.
May 10, 2019 11:12 AM

May 2015
hugedata said:
TsukuyomiREKT said:

Actually it doesn't seem like he was fighting them because they were disrespecting Rui. I mean they didn't do anything directly wrong to her. They were just talking sh*t between guys. I think he fought them because he was jealous that they might actually hit on Rui. And that is the problem. Like "How dare you say that about my girl!" It shows possessiveness and immaturity.

I really don't think that's the case, but you do you I guess. Also, you're really downplaying what they said. It was some pretty nasty shit. Not just joking between pals.
TsukuyomiREKTMay 10, 2019 11:16 AM

May 10, 2019 11:14 AM

May 2015
Von_Struth said:
TsukuyomiREKT said:

That's your problem right there, when you resort to violence you lose any high ground you might of had, he's worse than the guys that were objectifying Rui. It's not a rational reaction for any decent person.

Yes by thinking he needs to protect her he's undermining her ability to stand up for her self, he white knighted hard

He's worse than them? Yeah, ok. Whatever you say. Lol.

May 10, 2019 11:36 AM
Jul 2018
I dont feel ANY chemistry between chef and rui. Really flat, boring and feels forced as fuck. I root for hina but if rui will end up with that chef i would rather have her with natsuo, even if it means natsuo and hina ship sinking. Cant stand that chef guy ugh.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Domestic na Kanojo Chapter 270 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Short_Circut - Apr 21, 2020

83 by Saijiroo »»
Mar 24, 12:51 AM

Poll: » Domestic na Kanojo Chapter 276 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Short_Circut - Jun 8, 2020

220 by Lord_Deathsuki »»
Mar 15, 12:23 PM

» For the sake of happiness...

Suiely_c-ute - Mar 12

3 by itzswxzy »»
Mar 13, 8:57 AM

» What I Think.......

Suiely_c-ute - Mar 12

4 by Kidzuna »»
Mar 13, 12:52 AM

Poll: » Domestic na Kanojo Chapter 13 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 5, 2015

12 by patkarunungan »»
Feb 19, 11:49 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.