Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Fairy Tail
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
May 4, 2019 3:42 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Damn I knew it. Poor Gray and Juvia...but at the same time, it's Juvia making the sacrifice with her ability. After everything they've been through, I'm not even a bit surprised.

Gray is so pissed off after that. Scary. At least Juvia isn't dead.
Stark700May 4, 2019 3:55 PM
May 4, 2019 4:09 PM

Nov 2016
Yo, I would take that dakimakura. Juvia is <3

If nothing else, this final arc nails the emotional moments for the ships and it's almost not possible to play favorites. Such a good episode.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

May 4, 2019 4:12 PM

Dec 2012
Aight, so we finally reached the part where it starts going to shit. Expect even more friendship power and asspulls than before from now on.

At least I enjoyed these past 30 episodes.
May 4, 2019 4:19 PM

Feb 2019
whoa! that was a curve ball he wasn't expecting. and the spriggan 12 underestimated the guild and their wizards. now, how will gray deal with this newfound info???
May 4, 2019 4:29 PM

Feb 2013
Gray destroyed Invel!
May 4, 2019 5:43 PM

Oct 2015
I love Natsu's spirit sometimes, charging in to any opponent even though they might be strong. Truly inspiring!
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

May 4, 2019 6:10 PM

Sep 2013
Holy shit, that fight (slideshow) was absolutely terrible.
May 4, 2019 7:17 PM

Jul 2017
Damn Juvia, don't scare us like that!! Glad she is out of danger, but i have never seen Gray this pissed before, really liked his berserk mode and that fierce look in his eyes, fighting for the one he cares about, that was nice. But still, that was not the most major event of this episode for me.. It was that cliffhanger. BAM! Shots fired. Now Gray finally knows E.N.D.'s true identity. Looking forward to his reaction, next week is gonna be great 👌
May 4, 2019 8:04 PM

Mar 2018
Power of feelings strikes again. Ugh.

"Enhanced" Neinheart gets one-shotted.
May 4, 2019 8:30 PM

Jan 2014
okay now we entered the best part next week, and it will also entered the worst part after that.
May 4, 2019 8:46 PM

Oct 2017
Man this is why i love Juvia .Finally Grey learned who E.N.D. is. Now i wonder if he will believe it and confront Natsu or smthng else.
May 4, 2019 9:53 PM
Dec 2015
Can you remaind me why gray want/"need" to kill e.n.d
Well i know he hate demons but its not like e.n.d ever did anything to him
May 4, 2019 9:57 PM

Jan 2009
next episode is like the final appearance of best girl Dimaria it seems sad!
May 4, 2019 10:33 PM

Dec 2014
welll its fairy tail of course no one dies
May 4, 2019 10:39 PM
May 2019
Adorei esso assistir e vou assistir de novo
May 5, 2019 1:52 AM

Sep 2018
Well NO ANIMATION in the fights but that has become the norm this season. Apart from that decent-ish episode.
May 5, 2019 2:26 AM
Aug 2013
kun_kirito said:
In memory of his father's fight against demons.
May 5, 2019 2:31 AM
Aug 2013
Abyhape said:
okay now we entered the best part next week, and it will also entered the worst part after that.
Let me guess,
May 5, 2019 2:31 AM
Dec 2015
Folken-sama said:
kun_kirito said:
In memory of his father's fight against demons.

so its not strong reason to fight natsu is best friend
Cant see them fight with only this

Unlike seven deadly sins
When ban fight meliodes becouse the "god" tell him he can revive is love one if he kills him
May 5, 2019 2:37 AM

Nov 2016
kun_kirito said:

From his perspective E.N.D is pretty much responsible for his parents death. Also when his father died he gave Gray the Devil Slaying Magic mainly for the purpose to kill E.N.D
May 5, 2019 2:42 AM
Dec 2015
Deminus said:
kun_kirito said:

From his perspective E.N.D is pretty much responsible for his parents death. Also when his father died he gave Gray the Devil Slaying Magic mainly for the purpose to kill E.N.D

Well stil its not strong reason to do it in my opinion
Its retarded if thry will fight becouse of that gray knows natsu and knows that natsu isnt a bad guy/demon + natsu didnt kill/hurt anyone and its not gona benefit gray in any way
May 5, 2019 2:44 AM

Oct 2015
Pretty enjoyable episode. A bit too much ecchi. It's a bit weird how Gray is just casually being told that "oh btw END is Natsu". I thought it would be more dramatic, or something.
May 5, 2019 2:50 AM

Nov 2016
kun_kirito said:
Deminus said:

Its retarded if thry will fight becouse of that gray knows natsu and knows that natsu isnt a bad guy/demon + natsu didnt kill/hurt anyone and its not gona benefit gray in any way

Well. You could kinda argue that he was blinded with rage in that moment and thus judged too quickly without thinking logically about the situation. Adding that he's already going berserk after what happened with Juvia.
But apart from that I agree with you. Overall It doesn't really make any sense for Gray to just believe what an enemy told him and instantly attempt to kill his best friend.
May 5, 2019 3:21 AM

Aug 2013
Good thing Juvia is not dead, thanks to Wendy healing her.

Gray looked pissed when he defeated Invel.

May 5, 2019 3:34 AM

Sep 2013
Deminus said:
kun_kirito said:

Well. You could kinda argue that he was blinded with rage in that moment and thus judged too quickly without thinking logically about the situation. Adding that he's already going berserk after what happened with Juvia.
But apart from that I agree with you. Overall It doesn't really make any sense for Gray to just believe what an enemy told him and instantly attempt to kill his best friend.

I think deep down we all know the reason why Gray wants to fight Natsu is just to force a big named shounen rivalry fight amongst two of the main characters. Anything that requires proper reasoning is thrown out the window to setup this fight 😂
May 5, 2019 4:18 AM
Dec 2015
SatanicAlpha said:
Deminus said:

I think deep down we all know the reason why Gray wants to fight Natsu is just to force a big named shounen rivalry fight amongst two of the main characters. Anything that requires proper reasoning is thrown out the window to setup this fight 😂

I know this is why but cant they find normal reason ?
Like do the shackels on natsu and gray insted of this bullshit
May 5, 2019 5:04 AM

Aug 2018
Etherious Natsu Dragneel On episode 31. I can't wait!
May 5, 2019 5:18 AM

Sep 2013
kun_kirito said:
SatanicAlpha said:

I know this is why but cant they find normal reason ?
Like do the shackels on natsu and gray insted of this bullshit

Hey man, it's Fairy Tail. I gave up on expecting anything good a while ago, it's like anime junk food at this point. 😂
May 5, 2019 5:43 AM

Apr 2013
Of course Juvia survives, this show should stop making us believe that anyone will die. I liked the rage moment of Gray though, even though they really should be fighting with magic spells instead of their fists. Especially Mira, why is she trying to punch and kick that guy all the time? Next episode looks interesting though with Natsu powering up.
May 5, 2019 5:47 AM
Dec 2015
Gator said:
Of course Juvia survives, this show should stop making us believe that anyone will die. I liked the rage moment of Gray though, even though they really should be fighting with magic spells instead of their fists. Especially Mira, why is she trying to punch and kick that guy all the time? Next episode looks interesting though with Natsu powering up.
she have no more magic left after she almost die and used it on the satan soul
May 5, 2019 6:04 AM
Jan 2011
I can't believe people have gotten this far, and still complain about the power of friendship and love.

It's kind of been a theme of Fairy Tail since episode 1.
May 5, 2019 7:59 AM

Sep 2014
I'm surprised Gray still didn't bang Juvia.
May 5, 2019 8:51 AM

Apr 2014
was a really nice ep but next looks to be even better

am looking forward to it

and also again wasn't worried a bit cause this is fairytail and no one ever dies so lol but it was at least better than what happened with Gajeel and levy

but yeah anyway looking forward to the next ep but god that wait is making wanna read the manga.... maybe i'll just start the manga since i do wanna read the whole thing will help with the waiting
"one step at a time"
May 5, 2019 9:50 AM

Mar 2017
That was one of the best episodes so far. So much happened! I think Gray has finally realised that he loves Juvia which was pretty evident in the way he fucked up Invel haha

I'm dreading the next time Gray and Natsu see each other though... Gray is probs gonna try to kill him but what he doesn't know is that Natsu is probably the only one who can defeat Zeref! I knew that bastard Invel was gonna tell Gray about Natsu's real identity!
May 5, 2019 10:23 AM

May 2012
I want to see more Erza, she does not get enough screen time like the other main characters
May 5, 2019 10:29 AM

Jan 2017
There's never a truly sad moment in fairy tail cz no one dies...
Hiro Mashima: don't hold my soju cz juvia ain't dying either

No ones ever dying, are they?
May 5, 2019 10:47 AM
Sep 2016
I’m so tired of these episodes having the pseudo emotional deaths and then reviving the characters. Whenever anything like that happens now I don’t even feel bad anymore. It’s just like “ok here we go for another 4 min montage.”
May 5, 2019 11:02 AM

Jul 2013
Poor Juvia, her death was sooooo sad! We will always remember all the moments we spent with her, she will be remembered and... Oh, nevermind, she's still alive, I forgot no one dies in this series. Silly me.

Also there goes Invel, my fav Spriggan... Oh, well, at least he's not as pathetic as Neinhart (easily one of the worst villains of the series).
May 5, 2019 8:05 PM

Apr 2009
It was a nice montage for Juvia and I'm glad to finally get something about how Gray feels, but of course, we all knew she was going to survive so it robbed the moments of any real drama.

I was okay with Natsu one-shotting Neinhart, he seemed like a weakling anyway. Gray's rage power up just seemed like complete nonsense, but whatever.

The next episode should be eventful at least.
May 6, 2019 10:52 AM
Mar 2015
A fitting place to END. People keep thinking that FT is winning by the power of friendship,butt Zerel's whole purpose in starting this war was to have Natsu kill him because he was the only one who could. Natsu was always the most powerful being except maybe Gray after the Tartarus arc upgrade he had Igneel inside him and now his true identity is revealed
May 8, 2019 4:50 AM

Jul 2015
what a fucking joke this anime is fucking plotarmor
May 8, 2019 6:19 AM

Jan 2009
^ woh woh woh woah, oh Weebs gets stronger!

just enjoy the catchy song then
May 10, 2019 9:02 AM

Dec 2016
Jubai should have died, nothing really matter in this show
May 11, 2019 8:26 PM

Jan 2014
Folken-sama said:
Abyhape said:
Let me guess,

May 12, 2019 6:36 AM

May 2015
Typical fake death is typical.
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
May 13, 2019 10:03 AM

May 2016
I actually felled for that but anyway I'm so glad she is alive.

Invel got beaten to a pulp.
May 16, 2019 7:07 PM

Jul 2010
Saibot34 said:
I can't believe people have gotten this far, and still complain about the power of friendship and love.

It's kind of been a theme of Fairy Tail since episode 1.

Well said.

Anyone who's been watching FT all this time knows the flaws it has. What's the point of bringing that up now? Why waste your time writing a post here to complain about something that most of us probably noticed as well, if not all of us? Yes you are right. Yes we saw that too. As for me, I personally just don't care anymore and focus on the good points of an episode. No-one is forcing you to watch FT. If there's so much that you dislike about it, you're free to drop it. If you're still watching regardless of the things that bother you, doesn't that mean that there's more that you DO like about it?

-

I actually shouted "yes!" at my tv the first time Gray hit Invel. I'd been wishing for someone to punch him real good for a few episodes already. I'm glad it happened. He really deserved it.
May 17, 2019 3:10 PM

May 2016
Ah this is the episode where I started hating once again the manga.

Well "Juvia death" was more interesting in the manga wish they have leave the cliffhanger for the anime only viewers but whatever don't expect too much from this series from now on.
May 17, 2019 4:26 PM

Aug 2017
I don't remember if the amount of 'emotional' montages were in the manga but I don't like them. Excessively long. They take up half the episode lol.

Everything bad from Fairy Tail in one episode. I can't believe: 68 5/5 for this episode lmao. We have accepted mediocrity.
NurguburuMay 17, 2019 4:39 PM
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
May 20, 2019 8:17 PM

Jul 2010
Nurguburu said:
Everything bad from Fairy Tail in one episode. I can't believe: 68 5/5 for this episode lmao. We have accepted mediocrity.

This isn't meant to provoke you in any way (that'd just be childish). I actually understand what you're saying, too. It makes me want to share my own point of view, though. (As for accepting mediocrity, I do so as well, but I certainly don't accept just any kind of mediocrity when it comes to anime series. There's a certain range (defined by what makes me like a series or not). Shows that end up within it are 'safe'. Shows that don't manage to fall within it are dropped, I delete them from my list and stop watching them.) With that being said, moving on to what I wanted to share.

I think of it this way: I have no sound proof of this, but there's a good chance that those who can enjoy mediocre series (to an extend), probably also appreciate the truly outstanding shows more. Again, I don't know if this is actually true or not. But if it is, wouldn't that mean that if you're less likely to enjoy the mediocre series, even the best series out there often disappoint you in the end?

Purely speaking for myself here; it's partially because I can enjoy certain mediocre series that I'm genuinely happy when I find a show that's downright awesome.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» What is the reason for so much hatred for fairy tail series ?

Mugiwarayaa___ - Jan 29

46 by Arminken »»
8 hours ago

» Any theories ?

Mugiwarayaa___ - Mar 3

16 by MiraStraussFan99 »»
Mar 10, 9:33 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail: Final Series Episode 51 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Sep 28, 2019

202 by amlg »»
Jan 25, 6:10 PM

Poll: » Fairy Tail: Final Series Episode 26 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 6, 2019

60 by amlg »»
Jan 23, 9:13 PM

Poll: » Fairy Tail: Final Series Episode 25 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 30, 2019

38 by amlg »»
Jan 23, 8:56 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.