Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »
Apr 27, 2019 1:41 PM

Apr 2016
very good episode, well executed
the Abbacchio's death, Narancia's denial etc. ...so sad

...why Bruno is bleeding btw, he doesn't have blood in some earlier episode
but, yeah RIP Abbacchio (╥﹏╥)
Apr 27, 2019 2:18 PM
Dec 2013
R.I.P. Abbacchio. I'm glad I didn't get spoiled about your death. 2 deaths this episode as well, since Risotto died at the beginning of the episode.

Also, dammit, another recap episode next week? Annoyed that I have to wait another 2 weeks for the next actual JoJo episode.
wildhoodApr 27, 2019 2:30 PM
Apr 27, 2019 3:21 PM
May 2017
get ready for one, if not the best (imo), fight in pt. 5!

Apr 27, 2019 4:03 PM

Jan 2015
FVCK. that was a punch in the gut. alright I felt bad reading the chapter where Abbacchio dies, I remember feeling sad, but the episode made me cry with Narancia. the adaptation was really immersive... those scenes in motion, with a soundtrack and the awesome jobs from the VAs... oh welp, i'm already bracing myself for this last cour. :(
Apr 27, 2019 5:50 PM

Oct 2010
So piss boi dies

Hobgoblin2099 said:
My favorite thing about Abbacchio's death is that he's the only character who never winds up liking Giorno before he dies. Everyone else has their little "Wow, Giorno sure is great" moment, but Abbacchio dies thinking Giorno is a little shit.

Also, he called it when he said Giorno was going to get them killed.

hahaha that's great
Apr 27, 2019 7:53 PM

Aug 2009
The #1 thing I love the most about JJBA is its unpredictability. Such an unexpected outcome again!

Bucciarati is very smart to recognize that they were just being used by another guy to kill Risotto.

King Crimson is a great villain! Typically in anime, the final bosses only appear near the end and fight the final battle. But only in JJBA can I see the boss struggle in a fight against a non-MC and narrowly crawl his way out - despite his power.

The most recent 3 villains in JJAB so far have the ability to manipulate time. It's only fitting for the boss: What is more powerful than time?!

The ending song sounds a lot like the Death Note theme.

Again, I'm excited about the author's accurate take on science: drinking blood is a fast way to replenish iron, and blood types don't matter for drinking blood because he's not mixing their blood with his own! 👍
Apr 27, 2019 9:31 PM

Apr 2016
dude my fucking heart hurt even tho I already read the manga it still hurt so much Rip Abbacchio best tsundere .
"Mountains, beings, and nature's laws are bound by an arrangement, and within it, we live." -Mushishi Zoku Shou Suzu No Shizuku
Apr 27, 2019 11:54 PM

Oct 2017
Kinda saw this coming cuz moody blues is a real threat in revealing boss's identity, but damn this pains my heart tho. rip.

I want you to be happy.
I want you to laugh a lot.
I don’t know what exactly
I’ll be able to do for you,
but I’ll always be by your side.
Apr 28, 2019 12:12 AM

Jun 2009
Metallica_Nero said:
grandy_UiD said:
And this is why the black and white manga is superior.

What is "this"? Explain further please, because as I and the majority of people see it, the anime was far superior.

Without the dead giveaway of the haircolor, it was a lot less obvious that the boss was among those boys, making the whole scene work a lot better. Araki did a great job there in the manga.
Apr 28, 2019 5:07 AM
Jan 2016
For the second time, a flashback about a character is presented in the very episode he dies. And I found somehow funny how Giorno couldn't do anything to heal Abbacchio, but was able to heal Bruno.
Apr 28, 2019 5:37 AM

May 2015
PedroBV96 said:
For the second time, a flashback about a character is presented in the very episode he dies. And I found somehow funny how Giorno couldn't do anything to heal Abbacchio, but was able to heal Bruno.

lmaaaooooooooo thats not a flashback also Bruno got ((((((healed)))))) is a special case

he takes what he's lost and discards what he's won, he's every bit as alive as you and I
Apr 28, 2019 7:39 AM

Sep 2011
grandy_UiD said:
Metallica_Nero said:

What is "this"? Explain further please, because as I and the majority of people see it, the anime was far superior.

Without the dead giveaway of the haircolor, it was a lot less obvious that the boss was among those boys, making the whole scene work a lot better. Araki did a great job there in the manga.
this is a pretty fair point, i dont think theres was really anything they could of done to alleviate this, though to be fair us manga readers knew to focus on the kids cause we know the scene where as an anime only people wouldnt.

PedroBV96 said:
100/10 comprehension skills

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Apr 28, 2019 7:53 AM

Mar 2012
Guys, don't feed the troll again.

Beautiful episode. They made it even sadder than the manga. The OST and direction were excellent. Also, the seiyus did a wonderful job.
Apr 28, 2019 8:28 AM
Jan 2016
LeturLefr said:

lmaaaooooooooo thats not a flashback also Bruno got ((((((healed)))))) is a special case

Now that I thought of it you're right. But that post-mortem scene didn't work anyways because they tried to make you care about Abbacchio when they didn't bother to make it before. And you're already pointing out Bruno's healing was convenient.
PedroBV96Apr 28, 2019 8:37 AM
Apr 28, 2019 8:41 AM
Jan 2016
R3K_ said:

Beautiful episode. They made it even sadder than the manga. The OST and direction were excellent. Also, the seiyus did a wonderful job.

Guys, don't even bother to say anything about the troll and just post how awesome the show is and how manga-biased we are.
Apr 28, 2019 9:02 AM

Feb 2014
The thing with Bruno is a classic case of a phenomen called "Araki Forgot".
Only 11 weeks/episodes left, I wonder how they'll potray the certain someone in the next ep.
I dare you to check my PTW list.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

Apr 28, 2019 9:12 AM

Aug 2018
Sorines said:
Only 11 weeks/episodes left, I wonder how they'll potray the certain someone in the next ep.

How exactly? He didn't really forget about it and we always knew it was some kinda special case.

I know Jojo has many plot holes, but now people threw this Araki Forgot meme literally everywhere even when it doesn't make sense is becoming really annoying.
Apr 28, 2019 9:58 AM

Feb 2014
\
Metallica_Nero said:
Sorines said:

How exactly? He didn't really forget about it and we always knew it was some kinda special case.

I know Jojo has many plot holes, but now people threw this Araki Forgot meme literally everywhere even when it doesn't make sense is becoming really annoying.

Part 3, Jotaro revived a shriveled, brain-dead Joseph, without any special abilities.
Part 4, Josuke heals his grandpa who was attacked by Angelo, with a stand that precisely restores objects to their original state, yet he can't revive Mr. Ryohei.

See my point?
Araki is extremely fucking inconsistent.
If Bruno could be brought back from death (his soul left his body),
why couldn't Abbacchio?
I dare you to check my PTW list.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

Apr 28, 2019 10:17 AM

Feb 2016
PedroBV96 said:
LeturLefr said:

Now that I thought of it you're right. But that post-mortem scene didn't work anyways because they tried to make you care about Abbacchio when they didn't bother to make it before. And you're already pointing out Bruno's healing was convenient.

You missed the point on that post mortem scene. Its meant to be a closure of his backstory, the end of the road, his final stage, letting him now that he can now rest in piece despite his wrong doings. He redeemed his actions and his partner congratulated him.

Also Bruno's healing might seem convenient but it will be explained later why he was able to keep "living". (Also, for someone who cut his heart pulse and still managed to be conscious, this shouldn't be weird at all, it shows how big Bruno's resolve/will is by "staying alive" on a dead body, Kinda similar to what happened to Alphonse in FMA when his soul was linked to an armor)
"We could make the world better, but it's easier to just shut our eyes."
~Blackwall
Apr 28, 2019 10:28 AM
May 2016
PedroBV96 said:
R3K_ said:

Guys, don't even bother to say anything about the troll and just post how awesome the show is and how manga-biased we are.

This but unironically
Apr 28, 2019 10:53 AM

Aug 2018
Sorines said:
\
Metallica_Nero said:

Part 3, Jotaro revived a shriveled, brain-dead Joseph, without any special abilities.
Part 4, Josuke heals his grandpa who was attacked by Angelo, with a stand that precisely restores objects to their original state, yet he can't revive Mr. Ryohei.

See my point?
why couldn't Abbacchio?

Except that his soul didn't actually leave his body and that was just Giorno's imagination. If you read the manga you should know that. Also, he healed Bruno pretty fast while for Abbacchio clearly some time has passed and they said they were too late.
Time in anime, in general, isn't very precise, 5 minutes can last 20 episodes and some times 1 episode cover 6 months so we can't really rely on it and we should just believe what the characters say
Apr 28, 2019 11:35 AM
Jan 2016
HereticHunter said:

You missed the point on that post mortem scene. Its meant to be a closure of his backstory, the end of the road, his final stage, letting him now that he can now rest in piece despite his wrong doings. He redeemed his actions and his partner congratulated him.

Abbacchio didn't have enough focus on a personal level to make that moment so significant. Also a character is supposed to redeem itself while still being alive, not after it dies.

HereticHunter said:

Also Bruno's healing might seem convenient but it will be explained later why he was able to keep "living". (Also, for someone who cut his heart pulse and still managed to be conscious, this shouldn't be weird at all, it shows how big Bruno's resolve/will is by "staying alive" on a dead body, Kinda similar to what happened to Alphonse in FMA when his soul was linked to an armor)

It's still convenient.
PedroBV96Apr 28, 2019 11:43 AM
Apr 28, 2019 11:58 AM

Jan 2015
I like to say that Bruno is still standing "by the sheer force of anger". =p he is virtually dead.

The Abbacchio scene with his police partner was an afterlife encounter. He realized he was not on the living world anymore as he went to catch the bus to return to the gang and his friend said that bus won't go back. Then he cried. It's not a flashback, just his soul wandering ^^
Apr 28, 2019 12:00 PM

Feb 2016
PedroBV96 said:
HereticHunter said:

Abbacchio didn't have enough focus on a personal level to make that moment so significant. Also a character is supposed to redeem itself while still being alive, not after it dies.

But he DOES have focus on a personal level, that you didn't care about it its a complete different matter. Also, he fulfilled his job while still being alive, so he indeed redeemed himself while still being alive. He just didn't live enough to show it off.

I figured out something about you after all this time here, it seems that you are simply not paying enough attention, why don't you just admit you didn't even care in the first place instead of complaining about stuff you clearly missed the point of?

also
PedroBV96 said:

HereticHunter said:

It's still convenient.

> Complains about JoJo being "convenient"

>> Has watched JoJo until Part 5 and still complains about it
~Blackwall
Apr 28, 2019 12:09 PM

Sep 2011
Sorines said:
\
Metallica_Nero said:

See my point?
why couldn't Abbacchio?
You really are just gonna ignore the different states they were in, bruno was still barely alive when giorno found him, abacchio however was already super dead by the time bruno and narnacia even found the boy behind the rock let alone realized something was up. He was likley already dead by a few minutes before giorno even touched him.

Jojo has writing issues no one denies that, but this complaint is just desperately grasping at straws.

Immahnoob said:

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Apr 28, 2019 12:45 PM
Jan 2016
HereticHunter said:

But he DOES have focus on a personal level, that you didn't care about it its a complete different matter. Also, he fulfilled his job while still being alive, so he indeed redeemed himself while still being alive. He just didn't live enough to show it off.

The focus on him as a character was too little for making me care, since most of the moments when the show focused on him were in the middle of battles. And man, since when fulfilling a job you were ordered to do is redemption? When did he do something to make up for letting his partner die to the hands of the guy who bribed him to silence a crime? Never.

HereticHunter said:

I figured out something about you after all this time here, it seems that you are simply not paying enough attention, why don't you just admit you didn't even care in the first place instead of complaining about stuff you clearly missed the point of?

Are you serious? Would I have bothered to share my views here if I didn't care about it?

HereticHunter said:

Is this really the best you can? Resorting to fallacies?
Apr 28, 2019 1:55 PM

Feb 2016
PedroBV96 said:
HereticHunter said:

The focus on him as a character was too little for making me care, since most of the moments when the show focused on him were in the middle of battles. And man, since when fulfilling a job you were ordered to do is redemption? When did he do something to make up for letting his partner die to the hands of the guy who bribed him to silence a crime? Never.

This right here proves that you certainly didn't pay enough attention to the afterlife scene. Also, your main complaint is that whats known of Abbacchio is "too little" for you to care. While I agree that SOMETIMES resorting on little screen time to make you care for a character isn't the best suited, it doesn't always mean that because a character doesn't have enough sceen time for you to care is a "failed attempt to make people care about it", if it's done right, 5 minutes can be more than enough.

The whole afterlife scene of Abbacchio was to show how Abbacchio failed as a cop for being bribed and how he redeemed himself by doing things properly this time despite how impossible it might have looked (Remember, the police were often bribed and the fact that criminals would be released from prison that easily would make anyone discouraged to keep on doing his work because it would feel pointless), and considering the exact date of the flashback he had to search in order to reveal the boss true identity, he could have used Moody Blues to show a random person, but he didn't. That's why he redeemed himself, he completed his job despite the odds of success.

PedroBV96 said:

HereticHunter said:

Are you serious? Would I have bothered to share my views here if I didn't care about it?

There's a reason why people call you a troll here...

PedroBV96 said:

HereticHunter said:

Is this really the best you can? Resorting to fallacies?

And last but not least, I seriously doubt you could have come this far if "conveniences" were something that bothered that much. Like what @JizzyHitler said above, Bruno was barely still alive when Giorno healed him, Abbachio was already dead when they found him, nothing they could have done for him.

While watching JoJo you can't just watch it taking certain scenes in a completely literal mindset, because you'll simply miss the point. Its one of the reasons why adapting JoJo is really hard.
~Blackwall
Apr 28, 2019 4:59 PM
Jan 2016
HereticHunter said:

This right here proves that you certainly didn't pay enough attention to the afterlife scene. Also, your main complaint is that whats known of Abbacchio is "too little" for you to care. While I agree that SOMETIMES resorting on little screen time to make you care for a character isn't the best suited, it doesn't always mean that because a character doesn't have enough sceen time for you to care is a "failed attempt to make people care about it", if it's done right, 5 minutes can be more than enough.

The whole afterlife scene of Abbacchio was to show how Abbacchio failed as a cop for being bribed and how he redeemed himself by doing things properly this time despite how impossible it might have looked (Remember, the police were often bribed and the fact that criminals would be released from prison that easily would make anyone discouraged to keep on doing his work because it would feel pointless), and considering the exact date of the flashback he had to search in order to reveal the boss true identity, he could have used Moody Blues to show a random person, but he didn't. That's why he redeemed himself, he completed his job despite the odds of success.

Little screen time + no focus at personal level = impossible to care about the character.
Little screen time + little focus at personal level = very hard to care about the character.
Little screen time + much focus at personal level = little caring for the character, because it doesn't exists beyond that screen time.
Enough screen time + no focus = little caring for the character, because despite having screen time, we didn't know it on a personal level.
Enough screen time + little focus at personal level = little caring for the character, because despite having the screen time, it doesn't leave a significant impression on you.
Enough screen time + much focus = complete caring for the character.

All of this of course while the character did memorable things while being alive and didn't die out of screen. They barely made me care about Abbacchio while he was alive, they won't make me suddenly care about him with a post-mortem scene. Also he dies in a completely avoidable way.

HereticHunter said:

And last but not least, I seriously doubt you could have come this far if "conveniences" were something that bothered that much. Like what @JizzyHitler said above, Bruno was barely still alive when Giorno healed him, Abbachio was already dead when they found him, nothing they could have done for him.

Technically when something in a show bothers you, you use to go as far as you can, or even beyond limits, to express it.

HereticHunter said:

While watching JoJo you can't just watch it taking certain scenes in a completely literal mindset, because you'll simply miss the point. Its one of the reasons why adapting JoJo is really hard.

That's why I didn't say anything about the movements of the boss in this episode, becuase although I think it's plot-armor, I understand that it's part of the bizarre nature of the show.
Apr 28, 2019 5:22 PM

Nov 2018
I'm don't know how to feel with this episode.

Risotto last stand was great and again, wish we saw more of the guy. The cast reacting to Abbacchio death was also great, especially for Narancia. No wonder why he is my fav with Abbacchio and Bucci, loved the fact that he keep on going that they could still "heal" Abba: they survived to so many bullshit that it's perfectly understandable that he think they can alway heal everything.The acting and music was pretty good too and fit well.

Abbacchio is a great character (and basically a tsundere version of Kakyoin at the end) but sadly, he is barely used at all. He had no big fight and not enough character development. Really wish we saw more of the guy.

Buuuuuuuut... None of the other kids recognized an adult or at least a stranger in their group? How did Doppio managed to grab the kid without anyone noticing it while being almost dead ? Did Bucci and Narancia let the poor kid that Doppio attacked died ? Why Bucci didn't wait for Giorno and the rest to return to protect Abba since the guy was left alone, completely exposed to an attack ?All of that is a "little" too convenient if you ask me (yes even by Jojo standard) and Abbacchio deserved better than that.

And Doppio can change his body structure to either look like a kid or like a big-strong-dude... Sigh,why not at this point...
Di-AnsatsuApr 28, 2019 5:33 PM
Apr 28, 2019 5:36 PM

Feb 2016
PedroBV96 said:
HereticHunter said:

Little screen time + no focus at personal level = impossible to care about the character.
Little screen time + little focus at personal level = very hard to care about the character.
Little screen time + much focus at personal level = little caring for the character, because it doesn't exists beyond that screen time.
Enough screen time + no focus = little caring for the character, because despite having screen time, we didn't know it on a personal level.
Enough screen time + little focus at personal level = little caring for the character, because despite having the screen time, it doesn't leave a significant impression on you.
Enough screen time + much focus = complete caring for the character.

All of this of course while the character did memorable things while being alive and didn't die out of screen. They barely made me care about Abbacchio while he was alive, they won't make me suddenly care about him with a post-mortem scene. Also he dies in a completely avoidable way.

I don't know about you, but I did appreciate what was shown of Abbacchio. It might have not been that much for you tho. (Judging by your whole experience with part 5, it seems like you pretty much disliked almost everything lol)

PedroBV96 said:

HereticHunter said:

Technically when something in a show bothers you, you use to go as far as you can, or even beyond limits, to express it.

That's kinda true, but we are talking about 5 different parts, I would do that once, but I wouldn't bother to watch the sequels if I didn't like the first one... That's on me tho, not everyone works the same way.
~Blackwall
Apr 28, 2019 5:55 PM
Jan 2016
HereticHunter said:

I don't know about you, but I did appreciate what was shown of Abbacchio. It might have not been that much for you tho. (Judging by your whole experience with part 5, it seems like you pretty much disliked almost everything lol)

Part of it is because this part has a very akward pacing and it's very plot-driven.
HereticHunter said:

That's kinda true, but we are talking about 5 different parts, I would do that once, but I wouldn't bother to watch the sequels if I didn't like the first one... That's on me tho, not everyone works the same way.

FYI this is the only part I have made posts. My favorite is part 3 and I consider part 2 the best.
Apr 28, 2019 5:56 PM

Apr 2012
Di-Ansatsu said:

Buuuuuuuut... None of the other kids recognized an adult or at least a stranger in their group?

As Bruno and Narancia mentioned, the kid was just a tourist, they don't know each other. Just a bunch of tourists playing soccer together, as long as they had a soccer shirt, they fit in. And Doppio passes off as a kid.
Apr 28, 2019 6:55 PM

Dec 2010
I knew what was going to happen and I was still shook so much by the death scene, this is one of the most striking anime scenes I've seen in a long time.

I think that Abbaccio sleeping in the sky though was done lazily and didn't do the original panel justice.

Orikasa_Momiji said:
Are we gonna have THAT chapter animated this early?
Honestly, the sooner it's adapted the better, though there's the problem with the spoilers in the final scene. My bet is that they will adapt it just before the resolution of the final showdown.

Di-Ansatsu said:
And Doppio can change his body structure to either look like a kid or like a big-strong-dude... Sigh,why not at this point...
I know right, even when we're "not supposed to pick on details because we miss the point" and this is supposed to be a really "Bizarre" adventure, it's sometimes hard to keep suspension of disbelief. Mind you, characters like Bucciarati and Risotto make flawless assumptions based on the smallest detail that's off.
Apr 29, 2019 3:03 AM

May 2017
Hobgoblin2099 said:
My favorite thing about Abbacchio's death is that he's the only character who never winds up liking Giorno before he dies. Everyone else has their little "Wow, Giorno sure is great" moment, but Abbacchio dies thinking Giorno is a little shit.

But even though he hated him, he still enough faith in him that he'll be able to find his final message.
Same goes for Giorno: even though Abbacchio was an asshole that made him drink his piss, he still respected him enough to make him a bed of flowers to pay respects...
Apr 29, 2019 8:40 AM
May 2017
Lev2001 said:
Doppio surviving and mixing with the kids was BS and whats really bothering me is how serious this season takes itself to the point it makes me want to just drop it, but I won't for completion sake.

yea... i don't like it when JoJo takes itself too seriously. Pt. 4 and 6 are way better, imo.

Personally, i put pt. 5 in the bottom 3rd JoJo parts, tbh.
Apr 29, 2019 9:16 AM

Sep 2015
Abbacchio where are you going?

"I'm taking that bus.... I have to go... sorry"
"I have to go.... I have to go back to my friends..."

Abbacchio, have you forgotten?
You took that bus to get here, and this is the last stop...
You can't go back anymore.....

(it tears me up)
Apr 29, 2019 9:30 AM

Jul 2014
AlexPlayer said:
Hobgoblin2099 said:

But even though he hated him, he still enough faith in him that he'll be able to find his final message.
Same goes for Giorno: even though Abbacchio was an asshole that made him drink his piss, he still respected him enough to make him a bed of flowers to pay respects...

Yeah, that was nice.

Sorines said:
\
Metallica_Nero said:

See my point?
why couldn't Abbacchio?

Joseph's body was largely undamaged besides a knife in his throat, which didn't even kill him, and having his blood drained. When Jotaro put the blood back, which was mixed with vampire's blood mind you, he was fine.

Meanwhile, Angelo destroyed the insides of Josuke's grandfather, so of course he died instantly.

As for Bruno, we still don't know his circumstances yet, but it is explained. The main thing is that Gold Experience is bullshit and does whatever Araki wants it to.
TheAzulmagiaApr 29, 2019 9:34 AM
Apr 30, 2019 12:45 AM

Jan 2011
Sleep tight, angry boy. He's chasing unicorns now.
Apr 30, 2019 1:42 AM

Mar 2018
Umm....one question. Why can't Giorno revive Abbachio? The confusion made me felt nothing for Abbachio's death.
TruceeApr 30, 2019 1:47 AM
Apr 30, 2019 1:55 AM

Nov 2011
I hate the first half because how obvious it was.. They left alone Abacchio which techically didn't have a fighting stand ...
But man, the second half was really emotional ...
"The Slave is the have-not, the oppressed one with nothing to spare.
But because the Slave is in that despairing situation, having nothing, it can kill the Emperor !"
Apr 30, 2019 1:58 AM

Nov 2011
AniMEHLover said:
Umm....one question. Why can't Giorno revive Abbachio? The confusion made me felt nothing for Abbachio's death.

It is the same thing with Josuke's grandpa ...
"The Slave is the have-not, the oppressed one with nothing to spare.
But because the Slave is in that despairing situation, having nothing, it can kill the Emperor !"
Apr 30, 2019 5:50 AM

Sep 2011
AniMEHLover said:

Bruno was dying in giorno's arms when he made the heals, abacchio was straight dead for at least a few minutes before they found him.

but if you really just got to know the specifics, be warned
JizzyHitlerApr 30, 2019 5:54 AM

Immahnoob said:

tokiyashiro said:

Apr 30, 2019 7:10 AM

Aug 2016
Jim_Heart said:
AniMEHLover said:

It is the same thing with Josuke's grandpa ...

They couldn't have done nothing for Josuke's grandpa tho. He was torn to shreds from the inside, no heart massage or blood transplant could fix that
AniMEHLover said:

Bruno is the only special case. He should, by all means, be dead. I won't say more because we're reaching the colosseum episodes and they explain that there
Apr 30, 2019 4:19 PM

Feb 2017
Man they really did a well job adapting this event. Rest in peace Abbacchio. You did a great job.
Mankind knew that they cannot change society. So instead of reflecting on themselves, they blamed the beasts.
May 1, 2019 12:34 AM
Sep 2017
Di-Ansatsu said:
I'm don't know how to feel with this episode.

Risotto last stand was great and again, wish we saw more of the guy. The cast reacting to Abbacchio death was also great, especially for Narancia. No wonder why he is my fav with Abbacchio and Bucci, loved the fact that he keep on going that they could still "heal" Abba: they survived to so many bullshit that it's perfectly understandable that he think they can alway heal everything.The acting and music was pretty good too and fit well.

Abbacchio is a great character (and basically a tsundere version of Kakyoin at the end) but sadly, he is barely used at all. He had no big fight and not enough character development. Really wish we saw more of the guy.

Buuuuuuuut... None of the other kids recognized an adult or at least a stranger in their group? How did Doppio managed to grab the kid without anyone noticing it while being almost dead ? Did Bucci and Narancia let the poor kid that Doppio attacked died ? Why Bucci didn't wait for Giorno and the rest to return to protect Abba since the guy was left alone, completely exposed to an attack ?All of that is a "little" too convenient if you ask me (yes even by Jojo standard) and Abbacchio deserved better than that.

Abbacchio isn’t a fighter, that’s why he barely has any fights. His stand solves mysteries. A bit like Joseph in part 3 and Rohan in part 4

Doppio looks like a kid/teen, and the kids playing were just tourists gathered at one spot so anyone could join. And his ”ability” to change his physique is classic Araki pseudo-science, it’s very vaguely based on reality with over the top fictional elements added. Like Nero said, with split personality your looks can change (altho very slightly) because of different postures, look on your face, body language etc, so Araki took that and added fictional elements. Nothing new in JoJo. Bruno even said that Pesci looks like a completely new person when he got the determination in his eyes

There wasn’t much Bruno could’ve done to the kid, zip up his wound but other than that, the kid was pretty much a lost case

And finally, Bruno leaving Abbacchio wasn’t convenient at all, Narancia spotted the enemy and Abbacchio himself said that they have to quickly go investigate because he remembered the Notorious B.I.G battle. So Bruno made a wrong decision by going to investigate and leaving Abbacchio unprotected for a couple minutes while Giorno and Mista returned to protect him, and that’s when Abbacchio died. Bruno even said near the end ”this is completely my fault”, because he made the wrong decision and left Abbacchio unprotected
Supersonic_speedMay 1, 2019 4:30 AM
May 1, 2019 8:13 PM

Jan 2013
What an episode...
The OST is so good in this anime...holy s**!

R.I.P Abbachio! You did a great job! Thank you.
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

May 3, 2019 2:32 AM

Oct 2012
One teammate down
2 more left :P

Shame that the boss didn't even look like that anymore xD

Next ep seems like recap
"Signature removed"
May 3, 2019 10:20 AM
Jan 2016
Supersonic_speed said:

Abbacchio isn’t a fighter, that’s why he barely has any fights. His stand solves mysteries. A bit like Joseph in part 3 and Rohan in part 4

Although Hermit Purple is not a fighting stand, Joseph clearly used it in fights, so as Rohan clearly used Heaven's door in fights. Thus not being a fighter is not an excuse for Abbacchio to not having at least one outstanding fight on his own.

Supersonic_speed said:

And finally, Bruno leaving Abbacchio wasn’t convenient at all, Narancia spotted the enemy and Abbacchio himself said that they have to quickly go investigate because he remembered the Notorious B.I.G battle. So Bruno made a wrong decision by going to investigate and leaving Abbacchio unprotected for a couple minutes while Giorno and Mista returned to protect him, and that’s when Abbacchio died. Bruno even said near the end ”this is completely my fault”, because he made the wrong decision and left Abbacchio unprotected

Not only made a wrong decision but also they acted like retards. Bruno could go alone while Narancia staying alongside Abbacchio and using Aerosmith from his position to help Bruno finding the boss (or at least waiting for Giorno and Mista to come), and thus not making it so easy to the boss to kill Abbacchio.
PedroBV96May 3, 2019 6:10 PM
May 3, 2019 11:31 PM
Sep 2017
PedroBV96 said:
Supersonic_speed said:

Although Hermit Purple is not a fighting stand, Joseph clearly used it in fights, so as Rohan clearly used Heaven's door in fights. Thus not being a fighter is not an excuse for Abbacchio to not having at least one outstanding fight on his own.

Supersonic_speed said:

Not only made a wrong decision but also they acted like retards. Bruno could go alone while Narancia staying alongside Abbacchio and using Aerosmith from his position to help Bruno finding the boss (or at least waiting for Giorno and Mista to come), and thus not making it so easy to the boss to kill Abbacchio.

Well Abbacchio had a fight or two, exactly like Joseph and Rohan.

How would Bruno find the boss without Narancia? Aerosmith can’t communicate with Bruno by other ways than shooting at a place where he wants Bruno to look, or something. Also, without Narancia there Bruno couldn’t have said to look after small breaths to track the boss. So the one who killed Risotto would’ve been completely on the loose. The best course of action would’ve been to just wait, but Abbacchio and Bruno were impatient
May 4, 2019 1:10 AM

Jul 2016
The recap episode was so bizarre
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken: Ougon no Kaze Episode 26 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Apr 12, 2019

153 by Seraschi »»
Apr 14, 6:22 AM

Poll: » JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken: Ougon no Kaze Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 5, 2019

146 by Seraschi »»
Apr 14, 5:45 AM

Poll: » JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken Part 5: Ougon no Kaze Episode 39 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 28, 2019

264 by Sus_baby »»
Mar 25, 12:50 AM

Poll: » JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken: Ougon no Kaze Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 29, 2019

110 by Seraschi »»
Mar 3, 4:52 AM

Poll: » JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken: Ougon no Kaze Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 23, 2018

77 by Leh_baka »»
Jan 20, 10:35 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.