Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Feb 22, 2018 7:34 PM

Feb 2018
We got a new scene with different lead this time, plot as always still confusing but i kinda doesn't really care anymore. The scene itself is rather hot, with ntr vibe. Honestly, i just interested to see how it's gonna end though
Feb 26, 2018 5:10 AM

Apr 2015
Seizawa said:
We got a new scene with different lead this time, plot as always still confusing but i kinda doesn't really care anymore. The scene itself is rather hot, with ntr vibe. Honestly, i just interested to see how it's gonna end though

im kinda suprise they didnt end the anime at the 4th episode tho

regardless of that , the NTR is quite soft in this one ,very standard but quite amusing
in fact its too weak

Feb 26, 2018 5:29 AM
Oct 2013
Used the same desperate propose line with blond guy as with the mc, and won both over. What a slut. Quite vigorous banging of the two.

So I guess mystery of pink girl's death has finally become clear.

Nice legs of the orange girl again with the exposed bare legs and no socks or anything. Most covert panchira of her, showing tiny bit of it in a split second from the walking motion. Very easy to miss it was. to think that the pencil case was the foreshadow of orange's death... Why so weak against fat guy though, despite such strength to kick and face step the blond guy and after sex even?

just loled at the sudden ahe of the black hair and totally messed up face expression from the dramatic piano-only scene

interesting arm grapple, with traping her arm behind his neck. Quite perverted of black hair with the plead for ass fingering to be added onto the pussy bang.

Orange's death expression was somewhat laughable as well XD

Tbh I do not see how having the person who offers the best ingredient become the village leader would result in it always being a woman. particularly when it seems the ingredient is always humans.

no idea what significance being dextrocardia(?) would be that it became a focus of mention for the father and the mc. And it is not especially a hereditary defect.

Newyaz, I think this story is too complicated, especially when spaced apart so much And cryptic stuff.
User-sanFeb 26, 2018 5:37 AM
Feb 26, 2018 6:53 AM
Feb 2018
@User-san but i thought mc took red hair virginity whats going on? o.o is episode one and 4 different? Also is this the last episode?

Can anyone clear it out for me little confused this last episode messed me up uggh
HaerellFeb 26, 2018 6:56 AM
Feb 26, 2018 1:11 PM
Oct 2013
@haerell her explanation was that her pussy was too small for his D so it is not hymen tear, but probably some part of vagina got ripped and bleeding. She was definitely not virgin at that point.
Feb 26, 2018 3:42 PM
Feb 2018
User-san said:
@haerell her explanation was that her pussy was too small for his D so it is not hymen tear, but probably some part of vagina got ripped and bleeding. She was definitely not virgin at that point.
ug this story is all over the place so they just gonna end it like that also im guessing she did not love the mc? One sided love one and a half ntr since he did not like the black hair but she liked him... and pink also was involved with the murder of his mother dafuk did that come from well atleast we know why she seem odd and did not want to get involved with mc at first.
Wait whats the deal with the orange hair girl she somewhat liked the mc? Sooo they killed her because... she knew about pink hair death..? Dafluk was her role in this hentai...(╯ ͡ ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Some hentai are better left alone ( ͠° ͟ ͜ʖ ͡°)
HaerellFeb 26, 2018 3:51 PM
Feb 27, 2018 2:24 AM
Oct 2013
@Haerell I do not think it was ever about the guy. The 3 girls were just village leader candidates or something and were getting the guys on their side through the sex (not sure how that helps though). Black got the two guys to kill them both off to eliminate them from the running.
Feb 27, 2018 4:44 AM
Feb 2018
User-san said:
@Haerell I do not think it was ever about the guy. The 3 girls were just village leader candidates or something and were getting the guys on their side through the sex (not sure how that helps though). Black got the two guys to kill them both off to eliminate them from the running.
huh well... lmao smh poor mc rip
Feb 27, 2018 11:01 AM
Nov 2015
what the fuck wrong with this hentai
Feb 28, 2018 2:01 AM
Oct 2013
@IvoryPuma When she started bleeding. The blond guy ask why she was bleeding when he thought she was virgin and she answered he was too big.
Feb 28, 2018 10:26 AM

Feb 2013
something something village chief. something something fetus soup.

seriously fucked up hentai....
Mar 1, 2018 3:47 PM

Oct 2009
User-san said:
Tbh I do not see how having the person who offers the best ingredient become the village leader would result in it always being a woman. particularly when it seems the ingredient is always humans.

Women are customarily known to be the best cooks. Oh wai-

User-san said:
no idea what significance being dextrocardia(?) would be that it became a focus of mention for the father and the mc.

Subs say that it "is believed to provide everlasting youth"

User-san said:
And it is not especially a hereditary defect.

This is not entirely true. Approximately 25% of affected people have primary ciliary dyskinesia (PCD), and approximately 12 percent of people with PCD have heterotaxy syndrome (HS), which may include improperly positioned heart. PCD is typically inherited in an autosomal recessive manner: lets assume Aoi is affected, this means that if Nezu is a carrier, their child will have a 50% chance to have PCD (unless Nezu is also affected). Most males with PCD are infertile though
So it's not "our child will obviously have dextrocardia" as Nezu claims, but unless Aoi's and his father's conditions were just coincidental and in the happy chance that Aoi is fertile, there's around 6% chance that their child will have HS, which may sometimes include dextrocardia
SerhiykoMar 1, 2018 3:52 PM
Mar 1, 2018 8:30 PM

Feb 2018
yutshu_chan_lord said:
Seizawa said:

regardless of that , the NTR is quite soft in this one ,very standard but quite amusing
in fact its too weak

It's wussy weak, hardly feels much. I'd love to see more of broken moments, idk but after swimming bloodbath of vast ntr, my heart turned cold and chilly lol.
Mar 2, 2018 2:45 AM
Oct 2013
Serhiyko said:
Subs say that it "is believed to provide everlasting youth"
I see. Particularly, soup made from the fetus with dextrocardia.
This is not entirely true. Approximately 25% of affected people have primary ciliary dyskinesia (PCD), and approximately 12 percent of people with PCD have heterotaxy syndrome (HS), which may include improperly positioned heart. PCD is typically inherited in an autosomal recessive manner: lets assume Aoi is affected, this means that if Nezu is a carrier, their child will have a 50% chance to have PCD (unless Nezu is also affected). Most males with PCD are infertile though
So it's not "our child will obviously have dextrocardia" as Nezu claims, but unless Aoi's and his father's conditions were just coincidental and in the happy chance that Aoi is fertile, there's around 6% chance that their child will have HS, which may sometimes include dextrocardia
From where are these statistics/info? So that we may discuss this further.
User-sanMar 2, 2018 2:59 AM
Mar 2, 2018 3:43 AM

Oct 2009
User-san said:

idk, just googled it. I couldn't find the exact percentage of dextrocardia per HS though, maybe you will be able to

Seizawa said:
Honestly, i just interested to see how it's gonna end though

yutshu_chan_lord said:

What makes you think there will be more episodes?
SerhiykoMar 2, 2018 4:02 AM
Mar 2, 2018 12:09 PM
Feb 2018
Serhiyko said:
User-san said:

idk, just googled it. I couldn't find the exact percentage of dextrocardia per HS though, maybe you will be able to

Seizawa said:
Honestly, i just interested to see how it's gonna end though

yutshu_chan_lord said:

What makes you think there will be more episodes?
lmao i doubt that shit aswell maybe next year?
Hahaha
Please..
Mar 20, 2018 12:05 AM
Apr 2017
Em... I understood no shit...
Mar 26, 2018 8:55 PM
Aug 2010
Honestly, wtf was this.
Apr 2, 2018 5:02 AM

Mar 2016
anyone here knows the ED song?
NANACHO FOR PRESIDENT
Apr 2, 2018 10:15 AM

Oct 2009
Stubborn_Idiot said:
anyone here knows the ED song?

All I can say is that it has already been used before in Helter Skelter: Hakudaku no Mura eps 3-4 and Kagirohi: Shaku Kei ep 1, and maybe some other hentai
Aug 11, 2018 1:21 PM
Aug 2018
Damn this is actually kind of interesting. So the loli girl was just trying to get the MC on her side?

I wish the MC got to have sex with the that second girl who died.

I know that the original kagirohi: Shaku Kei was based on a visual novel but is there a VN for this new series? This is honestly the first time a hentai has got me interested in the plot.

Is there going to be at least one more episode?

Fuck that ntr shit.
Apr 27, 2019 11:01 AM
Oct 2015
so it's taking too long to release that new episode
Apr 29, 2019 4:02 AM

Oct 2009
MetalTsundere said:

I am pretty sure it's finished
Apr 29, 2019 7:29 AM
Oct 2015
Serhiyko said:
MetalTsundere said:

It says it's still airing, plus the ending was a cliffhanger
Jun 15, 2019 11:12 PM

Oct 2015
1/10 No more words is necessary to be spend with this
Dec 22, 2020 12:31 AM

Aug 2018
Oh what Id do to have sex with the red haired girl

Mar 7, 2022 5:05 AM
Oct 2021
I'm pretty mc was still alive
I'm pretty sure MC will be the Village Chief.
Making all remaining candidates Being His sex Slaves
Mar 7, 2022 5:27 PM
Oct 2021
User-san said:
Used the same desperate propose line with blond guy as with the mc, and won both over. What a slut. Quite vigorous banging of the two.

Nice legs of the orange girl again with the exposed bare legs and no socks or anything. Most covert panchira of her, showing tiny bit of it in a split second from the walking motion. Very easy to miss it was. to think that the pencil case was the foreshadow of orange's death... Why so weak against fat guy though, despite such strength to kick and face step the blond guy and after sex even?

just loled at the sudden ahe of the black hair and totally messed up face expression from the dramatic piano-only scene

interesting arm grapple, with traping her arm behind his neck. Quite perverted of black hair with the plead for ass fingering to be added onto the pussy bang.

no idea what significance being dextrocardia(?) would be that it became a focus of mention for the father and the mc. And it is not especially a hereditary defect.

Newyaz, I think this story is too complicated, especially when spaced apart so much And cryptic stuff.

Still Waiting for Last 2 Episodes
#5 The ritual Festival
#6 The Verdict
Mar 7, 2022 5:29 PM
Oct 2021
MetalTsundere said:
Serhiyko said:

It says it's still airing, plus the ending was a cliffhanger

Definitely Not The Endgame For This Hentai series
I'm Pretty Sure MC And Old Hoe Was Still Alive
Waiting For the Festival To Arrive and then Sneak attack That Black Hair slut
Mar 7, 2022 5:30 PM
Oct 2021
Fuzaki said:
Honestly, wtf was this.

Simply "The Game Of Thrones(Hentai Edition) Version
Mar 7, 2022 5:34 PM
Oct 2021
Severing said:

MC Seeking Revenge For The Death of His Mother
And Putting An End to This Ritual Festival Cult Of His village
May 10, 2022 6:42 AM

May 2012
AnimeWatcher1983 said:
User-san said:

#5 The ritual Festival
#6 The Verdict

What's your source? I cannot find anything to support this
Nov 5, 2023 1:49 AM

Sep 2012
Reply to dregonskreper
AnimeWatcher1983 said:
User-san said:

#5 The ritual Festival
#6 The Verdict

What's your source? I cannot find anything to support this
@dregonskreper Source is trust me bro.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kagirohi: Shaku Kei - Another Episode 2 Discussion

User-san - Nov 27, 2017

4 by Amatniki »»
Dec 22, 2020 12:19 AM

Poll: » Kagirohi: Shaku Kei - Another Episode 3 Discussion

User-san - Jan 28, 2018

7 by Syureria »»
Aug 12, 2020 8:00 AM

Poll: » Kagirohi: Shaku Kei - Another Episode 1 Discussion

Hentai - Oct 26, 2017

3 by HaXXspetten »»
Nov 12, 2017 4:30 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.