Forum Settings
Forums
Domestic Girlfriend
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Apr 16, 2019 7:18 AM

Nov 2012
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Lunch in Manhattan. Chapter with Rui, Al and Chef boy. No Natsuo and Hina.

Seems, no chapter next week (
Apr 16, 2019 7:31 AM

Feb 2019
Someone has probably asked before, but where are you getting these so quick? It is not up yet on Crunchyroll or Manga rock yet. Are you reading them in raw?
Apr 16, 2019 7:34 AM

Nov 2012
hugedata said:
Are you reading them in raw?

Yup. I read it in RAW. English version should be in 6 hours.
Apr 16, 2019 8:06 AM
May 2017
Akagi-kun said:
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Lunch in Manhattan. Chapter with Rui, Al and Chef boy. No Natsuo and Hina.

Seems, no chapter next week (

I heard that there wasn’t going to be a chapter for the next two weeks. Do you know if that’s true? Something about Sasuga-Sensei moving houses
Apr 16, 2019 8:14 AM

Nov 2012
dabdan43 said:
I heard that there wasn’t going to be a chapter for the next two weeks.

I heard about one week.
dabdan43 said:

Something about Sasuga-Sensei moving houses

You're right, that true.
Apr 16, 2019 8:16 AM
Jun 2015
Two weeks is quite realistic too, since golden week is starting soon, doesnt it? (around the end of April) and usually there are no new chapters during that holiday.
Apr 16, 2019 8:42 AM

Nov 2012
Calmost said:
since golden week is starting soon

Golden Week 2019 April 27 - May 6
Jump will be released on April 22 and 27. Shounen Magazine Weekly also should be like this.
https://comicvine.gamespot.com/weekly-shonen-magazine/4050-88991/
Apr 16, 2019 8:53 AM
Jun 2015
Akagi-kun said:
Calmost said:
since golden week is starting soon

Golden Week 2019 April 27 - May 6
Jump will be released on April 22 and 27. Shounen Magazine Weekly also should be like this.
https://comicvine.gamespot.com/weekly-shonen-magazine/4050-88991/

Sweet thanks for the info!
Apr 16, 2019 11:49 AM
Jan 2019
dabdan43 said:
I heard that there wasn’t going to be a chapter for the next two weeks. Do you know if that’s true? Something about Sasuga-Sensei moving houses

Calmost said:
Two weeks is quite realistic too, since golden week is starting soon, doesnt it? (around the end of April) and usually there are no new chapters during that holiday.

Dabdan43-san, Calmost-san,

I think here they meant that the next chapter would take 2 weeks to come out. Like, no chapter next week that makes it 1-week and then again 1 more week before the chapter comes out, this makes it 2 weeks.

Assuming no chapter only next week, it would be released on April 30.
To simply:
April 16 - 23 - 1 week
April 23 - 30 - 1 week
Total gap: 2 weeks

I'm not sure though. But I'm really hoping it is this. And no, I'm not a fan of math.
Apr 16, 2019 12:37 PM
May 2017
I'm totally up for our handsome boy's chapter.

But Sasuga taking a break a week just before Golden week isn't totally cool at all.
Apr 16, 2019 1:05 PM

Nov 2012
"We couldn't go on like this... " But that's was not Nat who chose long-distance relationships...
The sisters both come just idiotic.
Sometimes I even want Serizawa take Nat for herself.
Apr 16, 2019 1:22 PM
Mar 2019
We finally got a look into what's happening with Rui! Looks like at least for the next few chapters, we'll be in her perspective.

The more Al has screentime, the more I'm reminded about how good of a guy he is. It's cool to see that, deep down, he really cares about Natsuos and Ruis relationship. Honestly, I'd be a lot more cool with Al ending up with Rui, rather than Chef-kun.

Either than the "Love Battle", nothing much happened this chapter, so waiting 2 weeks for another one is really gonna bum me out. Hopefully the next chapter gives us more development with Ruis feelings or Chef-kuns background.

Also, if this is happening chronologically after the last chapter, I think it's a cool character moment to see that Natsuo is starting to move on with his life before Rui is.
Apr 16, 2019 3:28 PM
Jun 2015
thetasteless07 said:
dabdan43 said:

Calmost said:

Dabdan43-san, Calmost-san,

I think here they meant that the next chapter would take 2 weeks to come out. Like, no chapter next week that makes it 1-week and then again 1 more week before the chapter comes out, this makes it 2 weeks.

Assuming no chapter only next week, it would be released on April 30.
To simply:
April 16 - 23 - 1 week
April 23 - 30 - 1 week
Total gap: 2 weeks

I'm not sure though. But I'm really hoping it is this. And no, I'm not a fan of math.

Hehe, i really hope it is a week as well and since we already know the release schedule i think it will be a week only, fingers crossed :)
Apr 16, 2019 3:39 PM
Jun 2015
Al is a true bro and he wont make a move on Rui and damn his reactions/interactions with the rest of the characters especially the chef are hilarious xD
He will have a significant role in the story as soon as he returns to Japan, it feels quite obvious at this point, cant wait to see how he will stir up some drama.
The chef heard them talking about the break up, he will definitely make a move now, there is no way he will pass.
Rui is in a better mental state than Natsuo, expected tbh since she knew that the relationship was a hot mess and that it was hurting them more than actually help them to grow and she is more mature as well. Working and in general distracting ur mind after a break up is a huge boost and dont forget she doesnt have a writing block like Nat, so it was obvious.
Apr 16, 2019 8:36 PM

Aug 2018
227 chapters in and no where close to a potential ending.... I mean might as well end with a harem ;)
Apr 16, 2019 8:47 PM

Nov 2012
am1lls said:
227 chapters in and no where close to a potential ending.... I mean might as well end with a harem ;)

So far, more like Natsuo end alone.
Ten chapters are enough for Sasuga to finish everything.
Apr 16, 2019 11:10 PM
Jan 2019
Akagi-kun said:
So far, more like Natsuo end alone.
Ten chapters are enough for Sasuga to finish everything.

I think that'd be the worst possible ending:

Rui ending up with Chef-kun
Hina ending up with Anyone other than Natsuo.
Natsuo becoming a successful author and with no partner, much like Kiriya-sensei.

But thinking upon it:
It does seem unlikely for Rui to end up with chef-boi considering she rejected Al who was head over heels for her. But then, she was in love with Natsuo at that time so does she really have any reason to reject Chef-kun if he makes a move now?

Coming to Hina-nee, she clearly has feelings for Natsuo, but Natsuo sees her an elder sister and nothing more for now. So, I'm assuming it's really difficult for them to get back together as they were during their first relationship unless there's some really major incident to remind them both of their previous times together. Can the author really pull this off?

I'm just wondering if the author wants us to show that relationships with a member of a family are wrong and would always end up heartbreaking. Damn, that'd be too sad for Natsuo :')

Apr 17, 2019 1:23 AM

Nov 2012
thetasteless07 said:
It does seem unlikely for Rui to end up with chef-boi considering she rejected Al who was head over heels for her. But then, she was in love with Natsuo at that time so [i]does she really have any reason to reject Chef-kun if he makes a move now?

The whole stupidity of the current situation is that she still loves Natsuo, that's blatantly obvious.
Apr 17, 2019 2:53 AM

Feb 2019
This chapter just makes me want to punch Chef Boi even more. F that guy. I hope Al goes back and tells Natsuo how close that Rui and chef have become so that spurs Nat on to go do something about it.
Apr 17, 2019 3:08 AM

Oct 2009
Arrg just watched this show yesterday and of course went on to read the manga, wish I had of watched the show before the new year, could've gone on pretending they ended up togethe, not liking the break up at all not one one bit actually!

Hopefully just the cliche will they wont they, be more accepting if it made sense but it's just irritating.
Apr 17, 2019 2:03 PM

Nov 2011
Nah Rui still loves Natsuo. That's clear as day. Basically at this point it's going to be down hill until she goes back to japan which is where I think the series will end. Once Natsuo and Rui are reunited it will wrap the manga up nicely.

At this point I feel like Hina and Natsuos relationship is sibling strong. Meaning they have a strong brother sister relationship.

Chef boy knowing Rui is Single will eventually lead into Rui realizing that Natsuo is the only one for her.

When it comes to Natsuo I hope he take a break from women for a while, that's what's best for him especially when it comes to his writing.
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Apr 18, 2019 2:29 PM

Apr 2019
Natsuo will never be with Rui again right? Sooo it'll be hina? I remember when shows him in the future and it's obvious that he is with Rui or Hina. What you guys think?
Apr 18, 2019 11:39 PM
Sep 2018
I know that chef boi literally exists for the sole purpose of annoying us with ntr so its more satisfying when Rui and Natsuo get back together, but damn is it working.

legit hate chef boi.

Apr 19, 2019 12:29 PM

Sep 2018
If Chef-Boi now gets together with Rui ill drop it right away,he is just the dullest and most unlikeable Character in the entire Series
Apr 19, 2019 11:38 PM

Oct 2009
I've people mention the manga will be wrapping up soon, is that just purer speculation?
Apr 20, 2019 2:06 AM

Nov 2012
Von_Struth said:
I've people mention the manga will be wrapping up soon, is that just purer speculation?

Sasuga said that manga will end before the 30th volume. There is information on volume issue until the 25th. Further information yet, i.e. it is possible the manga will end on the 25th volume (this november). If it not end on volume 25, then it end next summer...
Apr 20, 2019 2:24 AM

Oct 2009
Akagi-kun said:
Von_Struth said:

Sasuga said that manga will end before the 30th volume. There is information on volume issue until the 25th. Further information yet, i.e. it is possible the manga will end on the 25th volume (this november). If it not end on volume 25, then it end next summer...
Cheers I was hoping it might end a bit earlier than that, got my self far too hanged up over the recent developments.
Apr 20, 2019 7:50 PM

Jun 2015
I feel like the cook guy is going to do something bad and she is going to end up running to natsuo or he will save her somehow and they will just end up getting back together. They might also just date for a little and then she realises that natsuo was right for her all along. The cook guy is the most boring and bland character in this manga so far.
:)
Apr 21, 2019 1:38 AM

Feb 2019
I see a lot of people beeing so upset over what Rui did, but to be honest I never really liked Rui.
To me Natsuo and Hina are just meant to be together. I think out of all the girls that had feelings for Natsuo only Hina truly loved him.
I mean on one side you have Rui who dumped him because she got jealous of Serizawa and on the other side you have Hina who gave up everything for him.
I just can't wait for the two of them get together again, and in Rui's case I honestly don't care if she ends up with the chef boi
_Yuuya_Apr 21, 2019 4:28 AM
Apr 21, 2019 2:59 AM
Jan 2019
_Yuuya_ said:
To me Natsuo and Hina are just meant to be together. I think out of all the girls that had feelings for Natsuo only Hina truly loved him.
I mean on one side you have Rui who dumped him because she got jealous of Serizawa and on the other side you have Hina who gave up everything for him.
I just can't wait for the two of them to get together again, and in Rui's case I honestly don't care if she ends up with the chef boi
Yuuya-san,
I understand and feel the same way. Hell, I agree that Hina-Natsuo moments felt much more heart-warming than the moments with little Rui.
I too think Hina is a better suitor, but then honestly, I cannot see a way in the current storyline in which both of them end up together.
As I mentioned here:
thetasteless07 said:

Coming to Hina-nee, she clearly has feelings for Natsuo, but Natsuo sees her an elder sister and nothing more for now. So, I'm assuming it's really difficult for them to get back together as they were during their first relationship unless there's some really major incident to remind them both of their previous times together. Can the author really pull this off?

I really want the author to pull this off though!
Apr 21, 2019 5:27 AM

Feb 2019
thetasteless07 said:
_Yuuya_ said:
I just can't wait for the two of them to get together again, and in Rui's case I honestly don't care if she ends up with the chef boi
Yuuya-san,
I understand and feel the same way. Hell, I agree that Hina-Natsuo moments felt much more heart-warming than the moments with little Rui.
I too think Hina is a better suitor, but then honestly, I cannot see a way in the current storyline in which both of them end up together.
As I mentioned here:
thetasteless07 said:

I really want the author to pull this off though!

Honestly I find their situation to be much simpler than that. I mean it's obvious that Natsuo doeasn't know Hina still loves him and probably that's why he doesn't look at her the same way he did at the beginning. He probably thinks that she got over their relationship and he should do the same. But once he finds out Hina still has feelings for him thinks might change. One way he could find out would be by finding the two rings she kept and then things can continue from there.
Regardless of the way they end up together if at the end of the manga they are not a couple I would be very disappointed
Apr 21, 2019 5:56 AM
Jun 2015
Natsuo clearly has feelings for Hina still, trying to suppress them and getting over someone isnt the same thing, he is still as indecisive as he was in the start of the manga, but he is a bit more mature now and tries to put a stop before letting things go south.
Apr 21, 2019 6:41 AM

Nov 2012
_Yuuya_ said:
I mean it's obvious that Natsuo doeasn't know Hina still loves him and probably that's why he doesn't look at her the same way he did at the beginning.

He knows. Chapter 144.
Apr 21, 2019 7:12 AM

Feb 2019
Akagi-kun said:
_Yuuya_ said:
I mean it's obvious that Natsuo doeasn't know Hina still loves him and probably that's why he doesn't look at her the same way he did at the beginning.

He knows. Chapter 144.

Yeah I know about that, I'm saying now. He doesn't know if Hina still has feelings for him now. I mean at one point Hina was even dating someone and Natsuo for sure must have thought that she moved on.
_Yuuya_Apr 21, 2019 7:17 AM
Apr 21, 2019 9:32 AM
Nov 2014
Al again proves himself to be a nice guy. I’m sure, in this situation he’ll do his best to make Rui understand that Chef boi is the wrong choice. I hope he manages to do everything right
Apr 21, 2019 1:20 PM
Sep 2015
I like that we finally get to see what is going on with Rui in New York, but I still do not like that she thinks the break-up was a good thing. So many people think Al is a "nice guy", but he attempted to rape Rui during the school trip when he had been drinking (just like he attacked Natsuo and the teacher). I don't think Al would do anything to Rui, but I wouldn't put it past chef-boy! He is creepy and very full of himself!
I am hoping that Al will try to talk to Rui about realizing she still loves Natsuo too much. I expect Hina to make a move, but Natsuo will politely turn her down and confess that he really loves Rui. Then Hina will also try to talk to Rui about trusting in a relationship with Natsuo.
Natsuo will use his experiences with the yakuza and drugs to write a new story, which will get him out of his "funk". Once that happens, he will have a renewed confidence and maybe even go to Rui on his own. How quickly can that happen? Very quickly I hope!
Apr 21, 2019 1:27 PM
Sep 2015
Calmost said:
Natsuo clearly has feelings for Hina still, trying to suppress them and getting over someone isnt the same thing, he is still as indecisive as he was in the start of the manga, but he is a bit more mature now and tries to put a stop before letting things go south.

I see it more as Natsuo finds Hina attractive still, but he knows he loves Rui. He believed Rui loved him too. The current situation of being broken up might open a window for Hina to attempt to rekindle their relationship. I doubt that Natsuo will act on it though because he IS more mature now. That might get Hina to talk to Rui as her sister and help get Rui and Natsuo back together.
Apr 22, 2019 12:34 AM
Jun 2015
55Chevee said:
Calmost said:

I see it more as Natsuo finds Hina attractive still, but he knows he loves Rui. He believed Rui loved him too. The current situation of being broken up might open a window for Hina to attempt to rekindle their relationship. I doubt that Natsuo will act on it though because he IS more mature now. That might get Hina to talk to Rui as her sister and help get Rui and Natsuo back together.

I can understand ur point but i disagree, he indeed loves Rui but i bet my money he still harbors feelings for Hina as well and not platonical feelings. Could i be wrong? Obviously but judging from his reactions i think this is the case and speculating from the point of how realistic these characters feel and act, i am quite confident on that, comparing myself and my friends at that age too in similar situations, we will find out soon enough though and i bet it will be an interesting ride, no matter the ending.
Apr 22, 2019 1:16 AM

Nov 2012
Calmost said:
55Chevee said:

I can understand ur point but i disagree, he indeed loves Rui but i bet my money he still harbors feelings for Hina as well and not platonical feelings. Could i be wrong? Obviously but judging from his reactions i think this is the case and speculating from the point of how realistic these characters feel and act, i am quite confident on that, comparing myself and my friends at that age too in similar situations, we will find out soon enough though and i bet it will be an interesting ride, no matter the ending.

It is likely that Natsuo still has feelings for Hina. But, quite obviously, he has deeper feelings for Rui. Anyway, that was the case.
Meanwhile, everyone forgot about Shuu. It is obvious that he loves Hina. And he's divorced now. Sasuga-Sensei could get this character as a Jack-in-the-box, at any time. By the way, this character does not cause me such disgust as Chef-boi. Besides, Hina loved Shuu and he loved her.
It is extremely interesting how it will develop.
Akagi-kunApr 22, 2019 1:19 AM
Apr 22, 2019 4:07 AM
Jan 2019
55Chevee said:
I like that we finally get to see what is going on with Rui in New York, but I still do not like that she thinks the break-up was a good thing. So many people think Al is a "nice guy", but he attempted to rape Rui during the school trip when he had been drinking (just like he attacked Natsuo and the teacher). I don't think Al would do anything to Rui, but I wouldn't put it past chef-boy! He is creepy and very full of himself!
I am hoping that Al will try to talk to Rui about realizing she still loves Natsuo too much. I expect Hina to make a move, but Natsuo will politely turn her down and confess that he really loves Rui. Then Hina will also try to talk to Rui about trusting in a relationship with Natsuo.
Natsuo will use his experiences with the yakuza and drugs to write a new story, which will get him out of his "funk". Once that happens, he will have a renewed confidence and maybe even go to Rui on his own. How quickly can that happen? Very quickly I hope!

Chevee-san,
That's certainly a very interesting way to look at it. But, Hina trying to convince Rui to get back with Natsuo? Isn't it a bit too optimistic? She wasn't even ready to accept that they were in a relationship.

Calmost said:

Calmost-san,
I too think the characters are too realistic.

The logical scenario right now:

Hina loves Natsuo
Shuu wants Hina

Rui wants Career
Chef-boi wants Rui

Serizawa wants Natsuo.

Natsuo wants Career.

I might be biased, but I think Rui has left Natsuo to pursue her career, so bringing them back together right away without her focusing on her career might make the breakup meaningless.

Hina has sworn to protect Natsuo forever, so Hina will surely stick to Natsuo. Meanwhile, Natsuo wants to write. So currently, he is not focusing on either Hina/Rui romantically.

But, because the Manga might end soon the one who makes the move next would likely end up with Natsuo.

From where I see it, I still think Rui has no reason to reject Chef-boi if he makes a move right now. People say if "Al manages to convince her..", but c'mon it's Rui here. She's the most logical person in the whole manga. She wouldn't be so easily convinced after she went through the trouble of breaking up with Natsuo.

Let's not forget how Rui gained Natsuo's feelings - by helping him come out of his writer break. Didn't Hina help him do the same now? So...if you know what I mean :')

Either way, I think this will be one hell of a ride in the coming chapters and I'm totally rooting for Hina. #TeamHina

thetastelessApr 22, 2019 4:45 AM
Apr 22, 2019 4:32 AM

Feb 2019
thetasteless07 said:
55Chevee said:

Chevee-san,
That's certainly a very interesting way to look at it. But, Hina trying to convince Rui to get back with Natsuo? Isn't it a bit too optimistic? She wasn't even ready to accept that they were in a relationship.

Calmost said:

Calmost-san,
I too think the characters are too realistic.

The logical scenario right now:

Hina loves Natsuo
Shuu wants Hina

Rui wants Carrier
Chef-boi wants Rui

Serizawa wants Natsuo.

Natsuo wants Carrier.

I might be biased, but I think Rui has left Natsuo to pursue her carrier, so bringing them back together right away without her focusing on her carrier might make the breakup meaningless.

Hina has sworn to protect Natsuo forever, so Hina will surely stick to Natsuo. Meanwhile, Natsuo wants to write. So currently, he is not focusing on either Hina/Rui romantically.

But, because the Manga might end soon the one who makes the move next would likely end up with Natsuo.

From where I see it, I still think Rui has no reason to reject Chef-boi if he makes a move right now. People say if "Al manages to convince her..", but c'mon it's Rui here. She's the most logical person in the whole manga. She wouldn't be so easily convinced after she went through the trouble of breaking up with Natsuo.

Let's not forget how Rui gained Natsuo's feelings - by helping him come out of his writer break. Didn't Hina help him do the same now? So...if you know what I mean :')

Either way, I think this will be one hell of a ride in the coming chapters and I'm totally rooting for Hina. #TeamHina

I was trying to figure out what you meant by "carrier" but I think maybe you mean career?
Apr 22, 2019 4:47 AM
Jan 2019
hugedata said:
I was trying to figure out what you meant by "carrier" but I think maybe you mean career?

hugeDATA-san,

Glad you could understand the gist of it :')
Apr 22, 2019 5:38 AM
Jun 2015
@akagi-kun
Deeper feelings, i honestly dont know if he has deeper feelings for either of them, but talking at least from my experience u can definitely have feelings "stronger" for an ex than ur current partner, in the same manner, he can have "stronger" feelings for Rui as well. But i think this has to do more with maturity and obligation than the feelings part (based on personal biased obviously).
Hina got over Shuu and usually when u are over someone u dont get back together with them, unless u feel bad for them or something gamebreaking happens, u just dont feel the same way, which is a deal breaker.
I dont understand why u hate the chef so much, he can be a "bait to keep the series going" but from a dude's perspective, he is clean, didnt push it when she was with Nat and he was just showing he is there, he definitely make a move now and justified if u ask me, since she is single, i would do the same thing.
@the tasteless07
chasing ur career and having a love interest is normal, some ppl might just completely be unavailable (happens rather often) but in Nat's case, i dont think this is the case, he might do it for a while to get over the break up, cause it hurt him and it's either this case or jump in a new relationship right away to get over it, though the case with Misaki doesnt lead us to the new relationship scenario.
He will marry one of the two sisters, which one is the "mystery", since we know it from an early chapter, but tbf i want all of them to have a "happy" ending or at least one that will satisfy me to the point i wont harbor any second thoughts of their well being.
About the chef part yea i agree, there is no other reason except the "i want to pass the phase" and this will be the only reason IF that happens.
The part about the chase their career is true to an extend, but feelings in general and relationships are complicated and regrets/unfinished businesses are a factor too.
Let's enjoy the ride and see how it ends :D
Apr 22, 2019 5:40 AM

Oct 2009
I've thought about this and came to the conclusion Rui will end up with Kajita. We know Nat will end up with either Rui or Hina due to that snap shot into the future. If we look at why they broke up with Nat we can get a view of where things are headed, Rui broke up with him due to their relationship bringing each other down and not making them better.

If we look what a Rui and Kajita relationship would bring, Rui would help him out of his shell and get over his past while Kajita would be the Pillar in a relationship that Rui needs that wont get jealous. So she would have what she wasn't getting with Nat. Not to mention the Mug he fixed which could be symbolic of him fixing Rui and making her complete again.

So by process of elimination he ends up with Hina, Christ I hope I'm wrong someone please convince me I'm wrong.
Apr 22, 2019 3:26 PM
Jan 2014
Von_Struth said:
I've thought about this and came to the conclusion Rui will end up with Kajita. We know Nat will end up with either Rui or Hina due to that snap shot into the future. If we look at why they broke up with Nat we can get a view of where things are headed, Rui broke up with him due to their relationship bringing each other down and not making them better.

If we look what a Rui and Kajita relationship would bring, Rui would help him out of his shell and get over his past while Kajita would be the Pillar in a relationship that Rui needs that wont get jealous. So she would have what she wasn't getting with Nat. Not to mention the Mug he fixed which could be symbolic of him fixing Rui and making her complete again.

So by process of elimination he ends up with Hina, Christ I hope I'm wrong someone please convince me I'm wrong.

Rui loves him and has done a lot for him, I doubt they wont end married, cause all started with both and likely will end with both, I'm sure Hina will find someone just after seeing Natsuo happy!, I bet all on Rui and Natsuo, anime cliche will prevail this time as always
Apr 22, 2019 8:03 PM
Sep 2015
"I've thought about this and came to the conclusion Rui will end up with Kajita. We know Nat will end up with either Rui or Hina due to that snap shot into the future. If we look at why they broke up with Nat we can get a view of where things are headed, Rui broke up with him due to their relationship bringing each other down and not making them better."

But there are multiple reasons Rui broke up with Natsuo. She DOES love him and she is angry with herself for getting jealous. She wants to trust him, but Natsuo lied to her in the past about his relationship with Hina, so there is the source of her doubt. She believes he still has those feelings for Hina. She also believes that her mother will accept a relationship between Natsuo and Hina after overhearing her conversation in the hospital. She feel slightly guilty for pursuing Natsuo when Hina left and not telling him where she was right away. She does want her career, but she would give it up for Natsuo. She said as much when she cut her hand and he spent time helping her recover.
Kajita may be a "calming effect" on Rui, but he is also too creepy. I believe she will come to see this when he pursues her. Rui will see that Natsuo and Al were right about him and correct to be concerned about her being alone with him. This will cause a realization of her feelings and the reasons for her the jealousy that contributed to her calling off the long-distance relationship.
I still feel that Hina will see how much Natsuo and Rui care for each other and will finally do the mature thing. She wanted to be stronger and turn down the relationship with Natsuo when she was his teacher, but it was too tempting for her. When she left, it was partly because of her shame even though she said it was for Natsuo's sake. I think she will finally find someone once she matures and sees the situation for what it is.
Apr 22, 2019 8:40 PM

Dec 2018
Finally caught up... so, I only hope Rui avoids Chef boi and Hina gets rejected if she tries again with Nat
Apr 22, 2019 9:17 PM
Nov 2014
Von_Struth said:

Maybe I’m wrong, but I think Hina won’t make move on Natsuo. She’s done a lot of bad things to Natsuo (or she thinks so) so now she’s playing only the big sister role, and I don’t think that something might change. But if she makes move on him it would look like she didn’t understand anything and is ready to make the same mistakes. That’s kinda dumb, if sasuga decides to condratict all characteristics that she’s given to Hina in tanabe arc
Apr 22, 2019 9:52 PM

Nov 2012
@Von_Struth
Rui wouldn't move on Chef-Boi. Otherwise, she wouldn't have kept the necklace reminding her of Natsuo. But I'm worried about what Chef-Boi will do when he finds out now about the breakup.
P.S I hate NTR.
@Nick123asdf
If Hina takes the first step, Natsuo can be weak. I'm pretty sure his crush on her is a thing of the past, but feelings can come back. It happens. But I'm pretty sure she won't do it yet. There's a Serizawa Sasuga prepared for that. Like Chef-boi for Rui.
Apr 22, 2019 10:55 PM

Oct 2009

This is my great hope, preach granny preach.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Domestic na Kanojo Chapter 270 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Short_Circut - Apr 21, 2020

83 by Saijiroo »»
Mar 24, 12:51 AM

Poll: » Domestic na Kanojo Chapter 276 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Short_Circut - Jun 8, 2020

220 by Lord_Deathsuki »»
Mar 15, 12:23 PM

» For the sake of happiness...

Suiely_c-ute - Mar 12

3 by itzswxzy »»
Mar 13, 8:57 AM

» What I Think.......

Suiely_c-ute - Mar 12

4 by Kidzuna »»
Mar 13, 12:52 AM

Poll: » Domestic na Kanojo Chapter 13 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 5, 2015

12 by patkarunungan »»
Feb 19, 11:49 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.