Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Carole & Tuesday
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Apr 18, 2019 10:41 AM

Jan 2010
LiedElfen said:

I didn't know that original series could have filler, that's some new knowledge to me

They do. When they run out of ideas, they put in random episodic content that doesn't contribute to anything.
(|__/) Never give up, aim for the top!
(='.'=) Top wo nerae!
o(")(") Anime music: http://myanimelist.net/blog.php?eid=777199
Apr 18, 2019 10:48 AM
Review Moderator
Jan 2017
LiedElfen said:
Pipe said:
It is too early to praise or to bury the show. From animation perspective, it is good but it is going to have 24 episodes so no idea if the quality would change. About story, it is acceptable but lets not compare it with Nana, Beck, etc .. yet

Don't see the need of being so modest, if the first two episodes have been good the first two episodes have been good and the animation is ridiculous so please don't be pessimistic, it is better for us if it maintains it's quality.

I am not being pessimistic so please do not misunderstand. I cannot praise a series with just two episodes and more a series that will have 24 episodes. So far I am loving it but I need to wait for the story progression and more details.

Apr 18, 2019 10:50 AM
Review Moderator
Jan 2017
Boltz said:
LiedElfen said:

I didn't know that original series could have filler, that's some new knowledge to me

They do. When they run out of ideas, they put in random episodic content that doesn't contribute to anything.

One example Re:creators

Apr 18, 2019 10:54 AM

May 2015
Wojtini21 said:
nanashi796 said:

nana,beck,sakamichi to apollon,nodame cantabile,and many other music anime,for now is the most generic anime of watanabe shinichiro

You literally named ALL popular music anime. And it's only 4 titles among thousands of series. There are no more good music anime (OK, DMC is also good but it's 5 titles, no more).

"and many other music anime"? - THERE ARE NONE. And you know it.

You don't know what generic means. Because no other anime take a topic of AI technology with music industry.

Fucking kids, eh.
it's the same with other 100 animes about parents that don't understand their children's dreams,dialogues are generic,music is bad,characters are generic,the character design is generic for being a watanabe show,the sound design is shit,the drama is generic,everything is fuckng generic,the topic of AI that make music can be interesting if the rest of the show is interesting,for now nothing is interesting to me.
nanashi796Apr 18, 2019 11:02 AM
Apr 18, 2019 10:56 AM

Mar 2016
now if the episode mentioned names like The BeeGees or even Elvis, that would've made my day xD
Apr 18, 2019 11:21 AM

May 2009
Boy the lightning is so good, I'm literally drooling over those lights.

Tho I'm also meh with the story but holy shit nanashi796 calm the fuck down it's just an anime.

Apr 18, 2019 11:24 AM
Jan 2019
The music is so beautiful and I love it when they sang in English. Beautiful. They are the best DUO. Can't wait for more music from them. Can I add it to my SoundCloud playlist?😂 P.S. Those 300 dislike from the video can kiss my a$$ because they only like music from a stupid AI
Kristy_DelileApr 18, 2019 11:28 AM
Apr 18, 2019 11:35 AM

Oct 2010
Definitely pushed this to my favorite of the season. Love Tuesday
Apr 18, 2019 11:39 AM
Aug 2008
nanashi796 said:
Wojtini21 said:

You literally named ALL popular music anime. And it's only 4 titles among thousands of series. There are no more good music anime (OK, DMC is also good but it's 5 titles, no more).

You don't know what generic means. Because no other anime take a topic of AI technology with music industry.

Fucking kids, eh.
it's the same with other 100 animes about parents that don't understand their children's dreams,dialogues are generic,music is bad,characters are generic,the character design is generic for being a watanabe show,the sound design is shit,the drama is generic,everything is fuckng generic,the topic of AI that make music can be interesting if the rest of the show is interesting,for now nothing is interesting to me.

Calm your vagina. At this point you are talking nonsense. Just stop watching anime at all. Wtf.
Apr 18, 2019 11:46 AM
Jan 2016
While I don' think the show is generic its definitely style over substance, the characters are meh and the story is your standard "Technology doesn't have the human soul" type of storytelling you see over and over. If it wasn't for the animation, character designs, and music I would've probably dropped it.
Apr 18, 2019 11:49 AM

Mar 2016
I didn't like the first episode, but I am glad I didn't drop this anime. It looks like it will be interesting soon.

Why did they hire people to cry in the funeral? It's too weird. Is that a real job?

A cute yet creepy guy was introduced. I loved his voice immediately as he sounded like Irino Miyuu. (Just a minute ago, I learnt that he was Irino.)

They got their video recorded. Lol. I can imagine that happening in real life.

I am guessing this story takes place in the future. So, the phones they use are actually quite outdated.

The Ed animation is kind of creepy. Because this anime has such a wonderful art and animation, it's hard to believe they could not animate a walk cycle. Aren't bouncing balls and walk cycle beginner level stuff in animation?
Apr 18, 2019 11:55 AM

Oct 2017
Yourmom53 said:
While I don' think the show is generic its definitely style over substance, the characters are meh and the story is your standard "Technology doesn't have the human soul" type of storytelling you see over and over. If it wasn't for the animation, character designs, and music I would've probably dropped it.

"If it wasn't for the animation, character designs, and music I would've probably dropped it"

Isn't that literally the same for all shows?
The anime could have all the brilliant ideas, brilliant story, adopted by some of the best source, but with mediocre / bad adaptation from the animation studio, it can turn out shit and no-one wants to watch it, even with the most die-hard fan.

Tokyo Ghoul: Re, Index, Karakuri Circus, etc.
All from great source but with terrible/ mediocre/ rushed adaptation that ruin everything.
Apr 18, 2019 11:59 AM

Dec 2015
The excessive "americanization" is offically bugging me. Also, the story so far is really going on the easiest direction, using a lot of cliches. I hope this change afterward, but so far, it's just a good show (mostly because of the funny moments with the main characters, and because the worldbuilding is fantasic)
Apr 18, 2019 12:24 PM

Feb 2014
It's only two episodes in and I'm already taking a big liking to this show. The chemistry between Carole and Tuesday is still entertaining and likeable.

Still, they do have their struggles, as was shown with Carole getting fired and another job for randomly bursting out laughing over a deceased person after reminiscing about her past. As for Tuesday, her first attempt at cleaning all by herself was cute, but it ended in failure. Despite their struggles, the two of them are getting by each day with their optimism intact.

As for Angela, her trip to Mao was a bit creepy. The "Vocal Training" that she got almost felt like a torture chair for anyone who's afraid on the dentist and Mao's rather disturbing grin in response to Angela's criticism gives me a bad vibe about him. He'll be a character that I'll keep a close eye on from now on.

The best part of the episode was when Carole and Tuesday were able to storm onto the stage of the music venue hall and performed their song in sweet harmony. Luckily for them, their performance was shared on social media and the drunk guy, Gus, wants to become their manager.

Who knows what'll happen next and I'm sure that their road to success will be filled with twists and turns and all of that, but it's still one that I'm looking forward to seeing in its entirety. Great episode! =D
Apr 18, 2019 12:57 PM

Jun 2016
The art in the opening is so beautiful!! And the episode was also pretty good, the girls seem to be getting popular ahah
Apr 18, 2019 1:10 PM

Dec 2013
Very nice song!!!

Apr 18, 2019 1:29 PM

Feb 2018
I'm reeeaaaally into this. This series is from this kind of that I'm not sure about and ooohhh boy... I can't be wrong more <3
Apr 18, 2019 1:32 PM

Sep 2011
That opening, that insert song, that ending.
Apr 18, 2019 1:42 PM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
I'm digging this. The animation and art are good and even though I'm not into the kind of music Carole and Tuesday make, you can tell its miles better than the cheezy crap songs they make for some other anime.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Apr 18, 2019 1:44 PM

May 2016
It's feeling a bit too fast paced for me right now; I feel like from the two first meeting and getting to know each other to them playing in the hall, going sort of viral and being spotted by a manager, was all a bit too fast. Would have preferred to see more development between them in between this progress, or maybe watching them writing that song. However with 22 more episodes to come, clearly they've got stuff planned, so I'm not too worried right now.

I'm REALLY loving the music, the designs (especially that of the city!!) and of course the wonderfully expressive animation, which is one of the most important things about music anime like this for me - the ability to illustrate the emotion and effort of the song and characters through their faces and movements while they're playing, and get it to of course all fit with the rhythm of the song at the same time. To make it feel like you're actually watching a performance from actual artists, not just some beautiful drawings with a background song. Needless to say, they're doing a wonderful job of this so far. Also as for that OP, it just about already has my vote for OP of the year.

I'm hoping people realise though that as a FlyingDog anniversary project, this anime is 100% music first. They're not going to get the voice actors to sing when a big part of this anime is showcasing and celebrating musical talent (largely I'd guess, the musical talent under FlyingDog's own wing, being a record label). I get that it may feel off to some, but I think it's something you can get used to. Especially with the setting in mind at least - there's no real need (or sign) for Carole and Tuesday being/speaking Japanese in-universe. In fact there's more signs that point to the opposite, looking at their instagram, phone ui, and practically everything else.

This anime is reminding me a lot of Megalo Box in a lot of ways, being that they're both super well-produced, high budget anniversary projects that focus on being super positive and motivational (almost celebratory...) and feature this battle between human talent, passion and culture versus this other, more cold and heartless side that relies on streamlined, substitutive technology to succeed. I absolutely love these projects, and I can already tell that this anime will easily reach those emotional, super feel-good highs that Megalo Box did.
ZaugrApr 18, 2019 2:06 PM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 18, 2019 1:58 PM

Jun 2012
That The Shining part with Gus at the end had me laugh so hard :)
Apr 18, 2019 2:08 PM

Sep 2011
Part of this episode was really funny. I feel bad for Carole because she already lost another, well, "job". But that made me laugh out loud. And it was nice to see that she always stood up for herself, even when she was a kid. That was no bullying, just self-defense. lol Violence is still bad though. Then Tuesday's morning. There was no way Carole could know this, but leaving someone that sheltered to do the chores by herself right off the bat was a bad idea. The house, and Tuesday herself, were in danger. Still funny though. lol Oh, and I laughed out loud with the suffering of poor Angela too, she has her hands full dealing with that AI-like guy.

Oh, and the scene in which they shared what they like with each other before going to sleep was so sweet, and such a nice way to get to know them a bit better too! Then there's that Memorial Hall, which might just be the place where the "Miraculous Seven Minutes" from the intro is going to take place. And I don't know how to feel about this Roddy guy who was there yet. He seemed smitten by them, I totally get him, I'm too. But the way he just uploaded their song without permission, and easily pinpointed them was kind of bad and scary. But well, as things stand right now it was for the best. I knew Gus was going to become their manager, I was getting serious 'Tange Danpei' vibes from him from the start after all. But I would be afraid to open my door to someone knocking like that too. xD

Well, another really great and gorgeous episode, I love these girls already. Their song was gorgeous and I'm craving for more of their talent! Oh, and Tuesday's mother is running for president. I can't wait to see her trying to ruin her daughter's dream to "preserve her image" or something else totally "not" selfish like this. Well, no point in suffering before it happens. Hopefully her brother will only find her after she already made a name for herself with Carole. I loved that OP by the way, it is as stylish and as nice as the ED, which was already great.
Apr 18, 2019 2:26 PM

May 2016
Boltz said:
LiedElfen said:

Just because you couldn't see a way that it contributes, doesn't make it filler. There's no filler in Cowboy Bebop. If nothing else, purely because of the fact that not only is it an episodic show (which makes me confused by - "random episode content" lol), everything is also canon and made directly under the vision of the original creator. Even if you don't like it, every episode IS the story of the creator and forms how he tells that overall story. It holds that importance by default as an undeniable piece of it. That immediately contradicts the concept of filler. If the source creator produced it in this way, there is definitely something he wanted to explore or do with it, be it building character, subtext, precedent or further exploring the themes of his work... I hope you're not just defining filler as things that occur outside the central plot line. If that's the case Cowboy Bebop wouldn't have many non-"filler" episodes at all (being again, episodic)... And you'd be saying creators only try to tell other stories with their characters in order to fill space for the main one, which is really short-sighted.
Anyway this is off-topic, there certainly wont be any filler here, not only because again - that goes against the concept, but because this is a high production value, original anniversary project. I've never seen or heard of a case where those aren't all fully planned out in advance. At least those 2 cours or under. The story to be told has been fully written and laid out. There's no "running out of ideas", not that that phrase makes any sense here anyway. There's badly executed or thought out ideas, but I'd love to see an episode of something (especially in an original work) that contains no ideas at all... Because in my experience there's always something they genuinely want to explore with it.
ZaugrApr 18, 2019 3:02 PM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 18, 2019 3:06 PM

Mar 2017
Ohh great. Got to hear the full song. First performance and the video got viral. Gus wants to be their manager now.
Opening theme song is English too. Nice.
Apr 18, 2019 3:10 PM
Nov 2018
nanashi796 said:
Wojtini21 said:

Fucking kids, eh.

I was reading up until music is bad, the music is ridiculously great or are you deaf( this is a joke but seriously you could have said the music is good and not lose a leg).
Apr 18, 2019 3:14 PM
Nov 2018
Yourmom53 said:

Well it is an anime about music so if the music is good enough to keep you watching the show then it is perfect, one don't need to expect a great "never seen before" story, just something that works.
Apr 18, 2019 3:50 PM
Nov 2017
Ah, this anime is probably good, but it makes me too uncomfortable to watch for personal reasons. As someone who has a hobby of creating algorithms for supplementing music composition, the anti-AI thing kind of ticks me off. AI in general never completely replaces people, it supplements people, making menial tasks in music composition easier. Trying to paint this as a dichotomy irritates me.

... I'm just too cranky about details like that to enjoy this for what it is, so while this anime is probably good, I'm unable to appreciate it.
Apr 18, 2019 4:02 PM

Jun 2011
Tuesday is such a clumsy ditz. She's like what, 16 years old and doesn't even know how to mop or clean dishes and made such a huge mess. She must have been so sheltered not to do all of that.

Damn, 3 year old Carole knows how to kick ass. I wonder if anyone was suspicious about Carole's crying act because she sounded more like she was laughing. And why do people got to be so overdramatic at that funeral?

Carole is kind of a sarcastic bitch to Tuesday. And Tuesday is just too nice and passive for me, she needs more backbone and strength to her character.
Angry_Anime_NerdApr 18, 2019 4:09 PM
Numbuh 3, you've got to get off the couch, you cannot sit in that tree house, girl you like Rainbow Monkeys so grab your little shit and then swing!

Hand tracks be tracking me to different doorways. In a maze, and I don't know what to do. Guaranteed though, Ima find the emeralds.
Apr 18, 2019 4:17 PM

Oct 2018
Lol, the ending was hilarious.

i'm a worm
Apr 18, 2019 4:27 PM

Jun 2015
i really like the singers they chose for this, reminds of the indie genre heavily, and i love that genre. i'm enjoying almost all aspects of this so far
Apr 18, 2019 4:47 PM

Jun 2011
Boltz said:
It's so beautiful, the visuals, the music and the atmosphere is so carefree! Probably one of the best things we'll get this year.

My only concern is that with 24 episodes it's too long and they'll have to pad it with filler. I've seen it with Watanabe before in Cowboy Bebop, where absolutely nothing happens for like 12 episodes mid series - remember Ed? "shudders"

It's been a long time since I watched through the series but why do you think that half of it had filler? I know Ed's inclusion may turn some people off but she provides comic relief and innocence to a mature show full of angsty adults trying to run away from their pasts. It's a show with diverse characters so of course they're going to have a cast ranging from children to middle-aged adults
. If she hadn't been in there, the series could've been a lot like a boring soap opera. It also took me a long time to get used to her character but once they gave her a little more backstory, I grew to like her.

I shudder at the time where she

Maybe there were a few characters that seemed kind of there like whatever that girl's name was in episode 21 or Andy (idk I don't like this character. I guess they had to come up with some way to push the laidback protagonist's buttons but he just seemed like a second Spike and nothing special besides the fact that he's a bounty hunter with a cowboy vibe) but a lot of it was still about bounty hunting and there were a fair amount of episodes especially in the middle and towards the end of the series that provided backstory to its characters. It's an episodic series so I can see why some people would think it's all over the place but hey it's not everyone's thing. Episodic series have different stories.
Numbuh 3, you've got to get off the couch, you cannot sit in that tree house, girl you like Rainbow Monkeys so grab your little shit and then swing!

Hand tracks be tracking me to different doorways. In a maze, and I don't know what to do. Guaranteed though, Ima find the emeralds.
Apr 18, 2019 5:03 PM

Dec 2014
plot sucks, but the music is nice. the ending song in particular is great
Apr 18, 2019 5:18 PM

Aug 2013
Wojtini21 said:
nanashi796 said:

nana,beck,sakamichi to apollon,nodame cantabile,and many other music anime,for now is the most generic anime of watanabe shinichiro

Fucking kids, eh.

Not to argue with you about that dude being wrong (cause he is), but if you like good music anime check out White Album 2.
Apr 18, 2019 5:55 PM

Jan 2011
visually the OP was more in line than what i was expecting compared to the ED

decent episode nothing mind blowing has happened yet but it's been a good ride so far bit fast but good feeling this might only be 12 eps

gone viral 2 episodes in lol was thinking they were gonna have to grind it out a bit before they got noticed

and damn bursting out laughing at a funereal that's messed up fam
Apr 18, 2019 6:47 PM
Jun 2017
Beautiful, the animation is beautiful, and i love the tandem of Tuesday and carole, theyre fun to watch with...

And their original song is BEAUTIFUL, I mean the rythm is pleasant to my ears and guess what it AN ENGLISH SONG so i dont need to read the subtitle since you can understand it by just listening to it... (ohh i want to hear the full music of that one)...

And to those who are music aspirant, this episode shows you how you can start your career- BY MAKING IT TRENDING online...
Apr 18, 2019 6:59 PM
Jul 2016
How does the opening look this good? Is there anything special happening animation-wise?
Apr 18, 2019 7:04 PM

Jun 2015
There are still so much episodes up ahead. So, it's still too early to rise it up high or to crash it down below. Carole & Tuesday is definitely "The Unique One" for this season.

Nonetheless, it was a great episode. In the society of passive consumers where everything is handled by computers/AI, even the creative side like making musics is handled by "it" as well. Imagining yourself in that world and witnessing someone like Carole and Tuesday sure is mesmerizing.

No matter how good the products created by AI is. It is still an AI trying to copy human's behavior. It will never have a soul in it nor will it evolve beyond that scope. I think this show is trying to show us just that, which is amazing since living in that kind of passive lifestyle would be boring as f*ck, at least in my own opinion.

Solid background and potential plot for dream-like scenario. I think I'm not gonna have any bad impressions of it for the time being. 9/10
YosepRAApr 18, 2019 7:10 PM
Apr 18, 2019 7:17 PM

Oct 2015
This is far the best anime this season and my favorite. The second is Megmell, which I hope will pick soon. But this is a sure for me, it kinda reminds of Nana a bit. Although in 'NANA, Nana was the one who sang and Hachi was just a slut. This is better because these girls are pursuing together and striving for the same dream in an unlikely friendship.

It has a stamp of approval from me and I highly doubt I would hate it along the way.
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

Apr 18, 2019 7:44 PM

Sep 2017
Such a gorgeous show in every possible way. Their song from last episode was so good with the full lyrics. Myself and Roddy shared the same expression as it played. I can kinda see where this show might be going. With Toa and his incredibly advanced machinery to generate songs of any variety (which was pretty cool btw) vs our main girls and their 'authentic' music. I'd bet the reason Gus had left the industry was because of everything becoming computer generated.

I'm really starting to like Carole's personality. Perpetually fired seems to be a trend. Wtf kinda job is that were a dead guy wants more ppl to mourn him anyway.

Also that opening is just so cool and stylish.
Apr 18, 2019 8:13 PM

Sep 2011
I like this episode alot more than the first one, had alot of fun character interaction and general vibe. I still don't know where this series can go but ill enjoy it as much as I can but i have this niggling feeling it might kind of shoot itself in the foot with some sort of drama that's just not fun or interesting, nothing based on anything so far just a gut feeling for how they'l pad out 24 episodes.

oh and I guess i gotta be that guy, but the music was really underwhelming for me, the melody was solid but the lyrics were so cheesy it kind of sucked the magic out of it for me, has me very concerned that one of the major parts of the show is going to fall falt for me.

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Apr 18, 2019 8:18 PM
Jan 2018
LiedElfen said:
nanashi796 said:

I was reading up until music is bad, the music is ridiculously great or are you deaf( this is a joke but seriously you could have said the music is good and not lose a leg).

Same when he say music is bad lost any point in his favor
with the song of them 2 and the opening

the 2 girls that sings https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k45EpgweT9o are almost the same that the anime

and I can assure that the music will do better

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJ6QCaqCC5g
Apr 18, 2019 8:54 PM
Sep 2017
I liked a lot more the guitar this episode, also really fun comedy.
Apr 18, 2019 8:56 PM

Jul 2015
now, this is looking good . cant wait for more
Apr 18, 2019 9:26 PM

May 2012
Wow?!?!?! 24 episodes? hmmm i think the story seems to run at a fast pace so far.. i wonder how will they stretch it out in 24 episodes...

I really like the song (although could have preferred it to be in japanese instead) but the main characters and the story is not really that much engaging for me. But well, it's just two episodes and we can still expect more so it's too early to judge..
Apr 18, 2019 9:36 PM

Sep 2011
katsu044 said:

decent episode nothing mind blowing has happened yet but it's been a good ride so far bit fast but good feeling this might only be 12 eps
Its hard confirmed to be 24 episodes, supposedly the first half is them rising to fame and the 2nd half is post success, but i dont recall where I read that so take it with a grain of salt but ive seen others mention this too. That kind of explains the fast almost rushed pacing.

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Apr 18, 2019 9:46 PM

Jan 2010
Kinge said:
How does the opening look this good? Is there anything special happening animation-wise?

Probably just a hell of a lot of hand drawn animation. I have no idea how they made Tue's hair movement look so good though, it's crazy! Some motions almost look like they're rotoscoped, but they're too smooth.
(|__/) Never give up, aim for the top!
(='.'=) Top wo nerae!
o(")(") Anime music: http://myanimelist.net/blog.php?eid=777199
Apr 18, 2019 10:17 PM

Aug 2013
The music in this series is absolutely beautiful...I'm so glad we got a longer performance of their song so soon.

Also, I want to interpret the theme of AI made music vs. organic music as a parallel to the real world issue of industry plants overshadowing the talent of independent artists, not just in Japan, but media industries around the world.
Apr 18, 2019 10:43 PM

Feb 2014
The Loneliest Girl, wow what a song! This is what we've been missing in the season.
When someone asks me why I like anime, I'd say Just Because.

Apr 18, 2019 11:02 PM

May 2015
Tuesday be too spoiled to clean...

"Do you actually enjoy being a loner?" That's racist. *DING!*

99% of music were created by AIs? Vocaloids are the future!

"Songs composed by humans have a warmth to them." In other words, DECULTURE!

So it looks like this anime is going to revolve around music composed by AI vs. DECULTURE!

You can get paid for pretending to cry at a funeral? I want that job...

Damn it Carole! You just had to gag yourself!

Wow, they sure are using a lot of names and brands here. They're allowed to do that, right?

They're really using Instagram here. Sponsored by instagram?

Well their song spread out pretty fast. I think this anime is saying something about how the music of today is mostly artificially created with synthesizers, samples, auto-tuning, etc, and that we should remember more authentic music like how older songs used to be.

Anyway, Gus decides to be the manager of Carole and Tuesday. It's time to overpower Artifical Intelligence with the power of DECULTURE!
Apr 18, 2019 11:48 PM

Oct 2010
overall an enjoying episode with beautiful song ^^. I really want to critic carole for not realizing her own fault why does she always got fired lol, but she is lovely. Definitely tuesday is my girl <3

Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Carole & Tuesday Episode 17 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 14, 2019

77 by Shikkakku »»
Yesterday, 8:43 AM

Poll: » Carole & Tuesday Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 7, 2019

85 by Shikkakku »»
Yesterday, 7:37 AM

Poll: » Carole & Tuesday Episode 14 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jul 17, 2019

81 by Shikkakku »»
Apr 22, 8:37 AM

Poll: » Carole & Tuesday Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 26, 2019

134 by Shikkakku »»
Apr 21, 8:52 PM

Poll: » Carole & Tuesday Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 12, 2019

101 by Shikkakku »»
Apr 20, 8:51 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.