Forum Settings
Forums
Domestic Girlfriend
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Apr 9, 2019 6:07 AM

Nov 2012
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Seems Misaki's arc finally done. And apparently, Natsuo overcame his writer's block.
Apr 9, 2019 1:06 PM

Nov 2012
Natsuo decided he should start living his life again...
I wonder who?
Apr 9, 2019 1:15 PM
Mar 2019
A good end to the arc. Everything that happened was predictable. Turns out they were basically just two bit thugs like I thought.

Part of me is glad that Misaki is okay and nothing bad happened to her, but part of me thinks that it would of been much more impactful if she had sacrificed herself to protect Natsuo and the others. Still with how they ended this chapter, it's pretty clear that shes out of the story for now, and most likely out as a potential love interest for Natsuo.

It's good to see Natsuo ready to move on with his life, though I don't think that necessarily means his writers block is cured. He definitely has the resolve to do something about it now.

Still waiting for the resolution with Rui, no matter which way it goes. I think them getting back together, or him getting rejected fully and completely, is going to help him move on with his life completely.

Maybe we'll see Ruis side again for the first time in a while?
Whatever it is, were going into chapter 227 and, if the Mangaka is serious with the time frame of this manga, we only have around 70 chapters to wrap up this manga. Granted, that's still a lot, but the again, a huge chunk of chapters was already dedicated to Ruis and Natsuos relationship.

We'll have to see!
Apr 9, 2019 1:30 PM
Jun 2015
The arc is done, expected but yet again, i like that Misaki is well. I really hope that we will see her in the story again, not as a love interest but as a friend of Natsuo like visiting her in the hospital etc etc.
Natsuo got the resolve to fight his problem, but i really doubt he is out of the pit yet.
Hina will try to speak to Natsuo, i am pretty sure she will speak for herself and things will get complicated, i wonder how it will go though, i dont expect them to get back together right away, most likely an awkward time period between the two of them, just like in many cases in life.
Apr 9, 2019 3:38 PM

Sep 2018
As expected Master came in kicked some ass and made out with Natsuo-chan (ok maybe not that last part).
Looks like Misaki will try to finally move on and so will Natsuo.
well that's just my opinion.....
Apr 9, 2019 11:49 PM
Mar 2019
Can't wait to see Rui's side of story, where she is sleeping with Chef-kun.
Apr 10, 2019 12:41 AM

Nov 2012
Sangboi said:

You may continue to wait indefinitely, because it will not happen.
Likewise, I hope there won't be a scene like this with Hina and Shuu. Even though they've done this before.
Apr 10, 2019 3:31 AM
Jul 2018
That's it for Misaki's arc, decent arc, Marie got the spotlight in the end.
Apr 10, 2019 3:52 AM

Sep 2018
A good end to one of the better arcs of the series

Natsuo seems to have overcome his writer block i expect him to write something about the events of this arc because it coudlve happen to him as he said

The fighting wasnt that good and thats fine since its not a action Manga but we got more of Maries background wich is nice and there is still plenty room for more development

Misakis Character seems finished at this point but i hope we will see her again at least as Supporting/Side Character to see how the "cure" went

As for hopes for the next chapter/s i hope we get even more Natsuo focus from now on and see if he actually overcame his writersblock (i think so) and how the relationship Natsuo x Hina continues (doesnt need to be romantic and is doesnt look that way either)
-Mullerio-Apr 10, 2019 3:59 AM
Apr 10, 2019 4:09 AM

Feb 2019
Akagi-kun said:
Sangboi said:

Likewise, I hope there won't be a scene like this with Hina and Shuu. Even though they've done this before.

If that happens I think there will be a riot. We will string up chef-boy and burn him alive ... But for real, that will make me lose all respect for Rui.
Apr 10, 2019 4:18 AM

Nov 2012
hugedata said:
But for real, that will make me lose all respect for Rui.

She will lose my respect, too, if this happens.
But I guess that's not going to happen. Sasuga-sensei never do such a thing.
Apr 10, 2019 4:21 AM

Nov 2012
I have a feeling that the next chapter should certainly show us Rui.
Apr 10, 2019 6:31 AM

Nov 2010
Akagi-kun said:
Sangboi said:

Ditto. Now that the arc is over it’s time to see how he’s screwing Rui.

Nice bullet dodge. 5/5 action.
Rinji-Apr 10, 2019 6:36 AM
Apr 10, 2019 6:35 AM

Nov 2010
Akagi-kun said:
hugedata said:
But for real, that will make me lose all respect for Rui.

Lol that’s exactly what Sasuga would do
Apr 10, 2019 6:51 AM

Nov 2012
Rinji- said:
Akagi-kun said:

Lol that’s exactly what Sasuga would do

In either case, I suppose we will find out she do it or not soon enough. I'm 99 percent sure she (Sasuga) wouldn't do that. The same thing about the extra with Hina and Shuu.
P.S Rui is more popular in Japan. That says it.
Apr 10, 2019 7:34 AM
Jan 2019
soo noone gonna say anything to rui about what happened?
Apr 10, 2019 8:52 AM
Mar 2015
Nice end to this arc Loved the connection to the yakuza
Apr 10, 2019 9:18 AM
Jan 2019
Nice arc to bring Natsuo back.

I think Rui has already moved on. The thing is Hina never gave up on Natsuo, unlike Rui, giving up Natsuo to chase her dreams.

Let's get Hina & Natsuo together!! #TeamHina forever.
Apr 10, 2019 9:42 AM

Nov 2012
thetasteless07 said:
I think Rui has already moved on. The thing is Hina never gave up on Natsuo, unlike Rui, giving up Natsuo to chase her dreams.

Where did you see that she gave him up? That was exactly the same dumb move, as Hina did a little early.
Apr 10, 2019 11:03 AM

Aug 2018
Natsuo should go gay... #TeamMarie
Apr 10, 2019 11:09 AM

Feb 2019
am1lls said:
Natsuo should go gay... #TeamMarie

Natsuo is not Marie's type. He like beefy guys with slick hair.
Apr 10, 2019 11:17 AM
Feb 2019
thetasteless07 said:
Nice arc to bring Natsuo back.

Let's get Hina & Natsuo together!! #TeamHina forever.

I agree with you, it has to be Hina at the end.

#TeamHina all the way xD
" THE BIRD OF HERMES IS MY NAME, EATING MY WINGS TO MAKE ME TAME... "
Apr 10, 2019 11:20 AM
Feb 2019
Akagi-kun said:
thetasteless07 said:

Where did you see that she gave him up? That was exactly the same dumb move, as Hina did a little early.

It's not the same, Hina did it so Natso could focus on his career, Rui did it so she could focus on her own. Also, Natsuo needed tons of support because of his block, and even knowing about it, Rui dumped him.
" THE BIRD OF HERMES IS MY NAME, EATING MY WINGS TO MAKE ME TAME... "
Apr 10, 2019 11:29 AM
May 2017
Time for RuixChefhandsomeboi development
Apr 10, 2019 2:33 PM
Mar 2019
Rytakahashi09 said:

Aye, will be awesome if they get a special spice chapter 217.5 😍
Apr 10, 2019 3:58 PM

Jun 2015
That was a nice ending to the arc. Looks like Natsuo is finally going to move on.
:)
Apr 10, 2019 4:18 PM

Jan 2019
So Marie got the spotlight, Hina busted some balls and Misaki decided to change here ways. Happy ending to this arc.
I am expecting to see Natsuo moving out of his writer's block.
Apr 10, 2019 4:25 PM

Jan 2019
thetasteless07 said:

Rui never gave up on Natsuo. She decided that it will be the best for them to breakup. So, that they can both focus on their personal goals. It's exactly the same selfish shit Hina pulled off after their relationship was exposed.

I believe she still might have feelings for Natsuo and they can patch things up. Unless the mangaka decides to torture us with RuixChef boi ship sailing.
Apr 10, 2019 5:51 PM

Nov 2011
I think Misaki will end up being a Maid in Marie's cafe which would be freaking awesome! It would be a great career for her to change her life being in a judgement free zone as well.

I feel like the next Arc will be Rui and Chef-boy development with Rui still confirming her love for Natsuo.

-Rogue said:
thetasteless07 said:

Rui never gave up on Natsuo. She decided that it will be the best for them to breakup. So, that they can both focus on their personal goals. It's exactly the same selfish shit Hina pulled off after their relationship was exposed.

I believe she still might have feelings for Natsuo and they can patch things up. Unless the mangaka decides to torture us with RuixChef boi ship sailing.

She clearly loves Natsuo. It's like the old saying If you love something, let it go. If it comes back to you, its yours forever. If it doesn’t, then it was never meant to be. I think that quote works perfectly for this series at the moment. Rui let Natsuo go for each to better themselves in hopes that maybe they can support each other eventually again.

With where Hina is at now in the Story it just feels too much like they are a true bother and sister now.
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Apr 10, 2019 6:44 PM

Feb 2019
It is really awesome to see how passionate people are for these characters. I've found myself personally invested in them as well. My great hope is that Rui will be the one, but not if she test drives chef-boy first, then we are done.
Apr 10, 2019 8:24 PM

Aug 2013
nice, finally Natsuo moved on
good arc
Apr 10, 2019 11:55 PM

Nov 2012
SoraSenpai said:
It's like the old saying If you love something, let it go. If it comes back to you, its yours forever. If it doesn’t, then it was never meant to be. I think that quote works perfectly for this series at the moment.

It is gratifying to note that there is one more person who remembered this saying, in relation to this situation.
Apr 11, 2019 2:54 AM
May 2017
Sangboi said:
Rytakahashi09 said:

Lmao i wouldn't suggest that far for the time being cause it will make Ruifans go berserk.

I'm only hoping that our handsome Chefboi will get more development first in the future chapters and won't be another Al/Kengo/Shu then for Rui. But instead Rui will get more interested in him slowly during those development.
Apr 11, 2019 3:13 AM
Mar 2019
Rytakahashi09 said:
Sangboi said:

Lmao i wouldn't suggest that far for the time being cause it will make Ruifans go berserk.

I'm only hoping that our handsome Chefboi will get more development first in the future chapters and won't be another Al/Kengo/Shu then for Rui. But instead Rui will get more interested in him slowly during those development.

The fact that chef boy show some interest in Rui,
Them having the same passion,
Is some indication that Rui can go down that path, which btw her fans cannot accept
Apr 11, 2019 3:28 AM

Nov 2012
Sangboi said:
Rytakahashi09 said:

Is some indication that Rui can go down that path, which btw her fans cannot accept

What about the flashback with Shu, Hina fans? Btw, Shuu is now free, he and his wife are divorced... And he, too, is clearly still interested in Hina. Maybe he'll get some development? That's not acceptable to Hina's fans, is it?
Hina is a nice enough character, and I don't have the hatred for Hina that her supporters sometimes show towards Rui.
In fact, personally, I don't want that development for Hina or for Rui. Any of these roots is acceptable only at the very end of the manga. When the main character finally makes his choice.
Apr 11, 2019 4:52 AM
Jan 2019
-Rogue said:

Rui did give up on Natsuo to chase her selfish dreams! Hina on the other hand gave up her own dreams so that he could fulfill his. Hina never gave up on Natsuo. She deserves him. #TeamHina.
Apr 11, 2019 5:29 AM

Nov 2012
thetasteless07 said:
-Rogue said:

Rui did give up on Natsuo to chase her selfish dreams! Hina on the other hand gave up her own dreams so that he could fulfill his. Hina never gave up on Natsuo. She deserves him. #TeamHina.

I think you should read again the chapters from 20 to 32.
Hina knows Rui has fallen in love with Natsuo, she still masturbates thinking about Shuu and says to Rui that is immoral for step-siblings to fall in love with each other. After that, she TRAMPLES over Rui's feelings deciding to take Natsuo for herself (at that moment, Rui does not know about Hina's feelings).
So far for the "best person". She has been as selfish as Rui or even worse. And a lot more irresponsible before she leaves (after, it's only atonement). When Rui talks her again in chapter 51, she cheers up for Hina even when she's the most hurt of the two. Chapter 145: Hina barges in Natsuo apartment when Rui is in the bathroom and kisses Natsuo, she tells him EVERYTHING. And someone says it's strange that later Rui tells her sister to not make moves on Natsuo when she's far away. And that Rui's jealousy comes only from "her insecurities".
But, mind me, I don't judge, love is a war.
Natsuo knows why Hina left. She wrote a letter to him (not even the courage to have a proper break-up). So Rui did not hide nothing to him except that Hina was at the city of the trip. But to cheer him up, she had previously found it and she wanted to tell him, it's Natsuo that refused to know. And only when they meet at her apartment Hina behaves - finally - like an adult should have done from the first moment. Because the mess with the school is 99% her fault.
Also, chapter 65 -> that's probably the reason Rui wants to break up. She knows that Natsuo will start again to write "to move on".

I think you are too much personally fond of Hina to understand properly what went on. See also the comment above ("Team Hina".. bleah, this is not a footbal game). I don't care if Natsuo ends with each one of them as long as this Is consistent with the story or the characters' development. What I don't like are forced stunts as the one pulled by Sasuga Kei in these chapters. If she wanted for Rui and Natsuo to break up she could have arranged a much better set-up.
As for Hina, I don't hate her at all. But, as a character, she had a lot of shortcomings. I understand she Is beautiful, she has boobs, she Is a sweetheart, she loves Natsuo. But she had little to no psichological development at all since she left Natsuo. She even gave up her dream to be a teacher, and that not for Natsuo (as she only transferred, she was not fired) but because she recognizes that being not her dream at all (she Is even encouraged by a student to continue but she quits the job anyway). Hinting that in reality she might have wanted to be a teacher only for following Shuu's path.
As for the shortcomings, There are a lot more than that.
First, she did not care at all about her sister's feelings when she takes Natsuo for herself, out of pure jealousy (her words, not mine) and she never showed remorse After. Ok, love Is war. But at least Rui thought about this issue.
Second, she managed her relationship with Natsuo in the poorest way possibile. Apart being her seven years older, Natsuo Is a minor and you should understand, in certain countries that relationship Is viewed as minor abuse, and not without reasons. Only right thing she had to do would have been to say to Natsuo "OK, I love you too but we need to Be careful until graduation" and instead she behaves like a fifteen year old teenager with hormonal crisis, this while declaring to everyone that she's a grown-up adult. When she Is found out (99 percent her fault) she behaves like that with the principal because she is filled with guilt because she understands that it was her that put Natsuo's dream in danger. And then, she had not the courage to tell Natsuo directly she was leaving, but she leaves a letter. And anyway, it's pointless that she did not tell all the details in the letter, the basic points are addressed, that is, she Is breaking up for his sake. After that, I admired her when she stays firm on her resolve when she meets Natsuo again at the club trip. At least, if you take a decision, it's good that you don't change mind, I'm impressed by that.
Except that, not so long after she quits here "dream" job, she returns home and tries to retake Natsuo foe herself. When she reaches Natsuo at his home, when she's half drunk and confesses to Natsuo she still loves him (when Rui is in the bathroom and she hears everything), I thought she drunk alcohol for gathering courage to confess again because that was too much of a coincidence.
And she lacks courage thererafter, when Rui wants to tell her about her and Natsuo, she says "I don't want to hear...".
And she lacks courage again after, in the case of the stalker, she should have called the police way before, and this put Natsuo in danger again.
All in all, I repeat, I don't hate her. Simply I don't find her being particularly appealing as a woman, maybe the future chapters will see her mature a lot (or maybe not, her wishy-washy aptitude matches with Natsuo's one, even if I don't know how two wishy-washy characters can keep a relationship alive).
About Rui: I understand what you did not find good about here and I have to admit that initially I was quite perplexed as well. An emotionless girl giving herself to the first one only to test it? And yes, initially I was not very fond of her, I thought she was a slut and that's all.
After the author explained a little her story and true motivations, however, I liked her a lot.
You have to keep in mind she had a trauma, which is her father leaving the family, which caused her quite a lot of pain. The same could have been true for Hina, too, but Hina was older and could react better.
Also, she had some communication issues. That lead her to have practically no friends. She never fell in love with someone. She does not think she could fell in love anyway. She feels empty. She is trying to have sex because she is desperately trying to find something that can let her feel fulfilled, that she has accomplished something. And with desperation, she finds that sex did not change anything in her.
After that, she starts to feel something for Natsuo and she does not even recognize it at the start, she never fell in love before after all.
And then, Rui starts to change. If you compare the Rui that goes to NYC to the one in the first episode, you can realize she was the one that matured and developed the most. She is no more emotionless, she has a dream which she wants to achieve with all herself, she fully expresses her feelings, she endured and fought a lot for his love. She always helped Natsuo in achieving his dream, even directly. For those that say that she's manipulative: I don't think so. She is only honest to her feelings (she practically never lies, she always speaks her mind, she has the courage to do so even if the situation is implesant for her) and she often does not find a better way to express herself than to be direct. Someone said to try to be in Hina's shoes. I wonder if they tried to put themselves in Rui's shoes, especially when her crush was trying to engage her with Al.. Is she selfish? Yes, but as most as the normal people is. I would to ask who would have behaved differently from her when love is involved. Is she Jealous? Yes, and it's normal to be so, especially with an indecisive and spineless man as Natsuo is...
Quite frankly, where Rui disappointed me the most, are exactly those chapters. And this is mainly forced by the author, we'll see how she will justify this breakup and, if it's really due to Rui's fear to be unable to deal with her jealousy, it practically negates all the character's development until now.
As for Natsuo, this is a character i really hate very often. Indecisive, dense, spineless, for now he seems incapable to achieve his dreams even if he had all the favourable conditions. He does not understand that trust is not only a word and when you have someone caring for you, you have to care to her even more. We'll see if he finally will grow. For now, one has done next to nothing for the two womans of his life. Yes, Rui has changed a lot for him, but that's not a result of something Natsuo actually did, it's more a result of the strenght of her love for him.

It's not my thoughts above, but I agree with them.
Apr 11, 2019 5:32 AM
Mar 2019
Akagi-kun said:
Sangboi said:

What about the flashback with Shu, Hina fans? Btw, Shuu is now free, he and his wife are divorced... And he, too, is clearly still interested in Hina. Maybe he'll get some development? That's not acceptable to Hina's fans, is it?
Hina is a nice enough character, and I don't have the hatred for Hina that her supporters sometimes show towards Rui.
In fact, personally, I don't want that development for Hina or for Rui. Any of these roots is acceptable only at the very end of the manga. When the main character finally makes his choice.

Shuu is like 100+ chapters ago,
During that time of course there was a possibility. Now there is none.
My point is,
Sasuga sensei gave chefboi a chance,
Both are in America, both love cooking, chefboi is not an idiot like Al, and he likes Rui.

Scenario:
Rui will be depressed in America,
And the people who will comfort her is Chefboi and her tanned friend.

All I'm saying is there is a possibility,
Apr 11, 2019 5:38 AM

Nov 2012
Sangboi said:
Akagi-kun said:

Scenario:
Rui will be depressed in America,
And the people who will comfort her is Chefboi and her tanned friend.

All I'm saying is there is a possibility,

I'm sorry you feel that way.
Apr 11, 2019 6:34 AM
Jan 2019
Akagi-kun said:
thetasteless07 said:

I think you are too much personally fond of Hina to understand properly what went on. See also the comment above ("Team Hina".. bleah, this is not a footbal game).

Akagi-san, chill. I can understand it must be frustrating but let us not fight over it.

But, let me clarify:
Maybe I am too fond of Hina, any problems with that? :')

And come on dude, don't say no to hashtags! Nothing wrong with a little show of passion. #TeamHina

Also nice analysis (though it seemed biased, I appreciate your passion towards little Rui).
thetastelessApr 11, 2019 6:38 AM
Apr 11, 2019 6:42 AM
Jun 2015
@akagi-kun i did read ur wall of text and i have to point out some things, i am personally more of a Hina person cause i like her as a person/character more, blame it if u want to my exes but still, i dont dislike Rui for any reason. All the reasons u pointed out, are situations that normal ppl get involved into. Some of ur points are a bit off too, i guess since these chapters were years ago i can understand it, but with everything u said, Hina hasnt done anything wrong, neither has done Rui, both are trying to figure out their feelings.
I dont know ur age, but if u think a 23 yo is an adult u are mistaken and by which definition u mean adult cause there are 3 main categories to that matter.
Hina didnt mature enough and she was pretty much the "iconic child" did whatever her parents wanted her to do, suppressing her feelings and being bullied in school, ofc she will be immature (except her age).
About the alcohol, drunk texts or confessions are pretty normal too, everyone has done it at least once in their lifetime (alcohol makes u less likely to hide or sugarcoat ur thoughts). She also gave him a piece of paper telling him to wait for her when she was still on the island after the whole family knew where she was.
It's quite obvious that Hina got over Shuu and she was still in love with Natsuo when she was with Shuu but it was more immoral than illegal, since he is 16-7 and if the teen says it was his/her will to be with the specific person than nothing really happens at least in Europe that i know.
Rui was the example of the common situation that mostly girls fall in love with the person that took their virginity.
Neither of them are wrong or right, both are trying to figure out their feelings, both did stupid things (exaggerated for the sake of drama in some cases) but they feel real.
Apr 11, 2019 6:50 AM

Nov 2012
thetasteless07 said:

Akagi-san, chill. I can understand it must be frustrating but let us not fight over it.
But, let me clarify:

And come on dude, don't say no to hashtags! Nothing wrong with a little show of passion. #TeamHina

Also nice analysis (though it seemed biased, I appreciate your passion towards little Rui).

Never mind. We all have predilections.
I am not a crusader for the truth. I just don't like it when people talk about Rui in this way and don't understand her actions. I may be wrong, but I want to believe in her character.
P.S I didn't say I didn't like Hina ever. Just a I like Rui character more.
Apr 11, 2019 6:58 AM
May 2017
thetasteless07 said:
Akagi-kun said:

I think you are too much personally fond of Hina to understand properly what went on. See also the comment above ("Team Hina".. bleah, this is not a footbal game).

But, let me clarify:

I agree mate, both fans has nothing wrong with shipping who will end up with Nat and i appreciate that. What i don't appreciate is there are fans who just can't accept the facts that the story is written by Kei Sasuga and not them. Some fans even try to threat her via twitter when the story is not to their liking. I just wish that these won't have much effect on her already original planned ending.

Even if Hina wouldn't be chosen in the end i wouldn't even bother to moan to the author about it, it's her own story anyway. The worst thing i could do is to drop the manga.
Apr 11, 2019 7:02 AM

Nov 2012
@Calmost, your point is well-taken. But as I've said before, we all have predilections that are difficult to change.
I just don't like all these fan wars, that's all.
Apr 11, 2019 7:04 AM

Nov 2012
Rytakahashi09 said:
Some fans even try to threat her via twitter when the story is not to their liking. I just wish that these won't have much effect on her already original planned ending.

Even so? It's disgusting, I think.
Apr 11, 2019 7:21 AM
Jun 2015
Akagi-kun said:
@Calmost, your point is well-taken. But as I've said before, we all have predilections that are difficult to change.

I am not a fan of stupid 'wars' like that either, i am in for constructive arguments though, we arent football fans to have wars xD
Apr 11, 2019 7:28 AM

Nov 2012
Calmost said:
Akagi-kun said:

I am not a fan of stupid 'wars' like that either, i am in for constructive arguments though, we arent football fans to have wars xD

Well, I hope my arguments are constructive enough. )
Apr 11, 2019 7:43 AM
Jun 2015
Akagi-kun said:
Calmost said:

Well, I hope my arguments are constructive enough. )

yea they are! :) Every argument can be, as long as it remains civilized and biased (to normal levels, since we are all biased to an extend)
Apr 11, 2019 9:28 AM

Jan 2019
Akagi-kun said:

This saved me a lot of time here as I believe most of the facts and arguments stated here are similar to my perception of the story so far.
To summarize some of my points here:
-Rui had hell lot of character development when compared to Hina. It is an irrefutable fact which can be seen in how both of their mindsets have changed in the first 200 chapters.
-Both of them had the breakup for the same vague reason of supporting Natsuo to become successful and accomplish his dream. So, yes they are quite similar to each other as they both value Natsuo a lot.
-As of now any relationship b/w Hina and Natsuo will be completely out of place as Hina has completely given up her feelings for Natsuo and just wants to help him as a responsible sister. Considering the recent chapters after ch.200 she went through a strong character dev. and has continuously impressed me but pairing her up with Natsuo now will be similar to what Usagi Drop tried to pull off. Trust me it doesn't work well that way.
-This might be wrong but I don't think Chef Boy has shown any clear feelings of affection towards Rui so far. He just wants to help and support her as a friend and pairing him up with Rui might come across as low key NTR. And I don't think it will occur (more like I don't wish it occurs xD)
-There is possibility of a new pairing if Natsuo moved on from Rui but a new pairing after 200 chapters of step-incest relations will steal up the shock factor of the manga. So it's quite a tough call for the managaka.
-If the rumors that the manga will end within 300 chapters are true then there will be enough time for inserting another girl to the harem, but I think the next few chapters will be about Natsuo emerging from the writer's block and flaring up his talents and the last arc will be based on Natsuo's visit to NY to patch things up with Rui but that's just my prediction.
-I am expecting the last two chapters of the manga to conclude the future shown up in chapter 72.
-"Shipping" wars are good as long as people debate based on logic and facts instead of forcing their abstract concepts on others. It is important to be civil during any debate and those hashtags are just going to highlight up your immature side. So yeah if possible refrain yourself from using those when arguing in public discussions.

I don't give a fuck about who Natsuo ends up with as long as their is a Grand ending for this amazing manga.
-RogueApr 11, 2019 9:34 AM
Apr 11, 2019 9:56 AM
Jun 2015
@-Rogue
Hina was suppressing her feelings for the sake of Rui and Natsuo and decided to support him as the only other valid role she could find in his life. But she definitely has feelings for him, so it wouldnt feel weird or i would be surprised by her making a move to him.
Rui didn't break up for a vague reason with Nat, in the contrary the relationship was a mess, a ton of toxic behavior from both Rui and Nat and she did the right thing to break up, it shows maturity and she understood that both of them were held back each as well and some other reasons prolly which i dont remember atm.
Rui is single so being with the cook isnt NTR and he seemed rather interested in her, there are many types of ppl and how they show their interest in other ppl.
I dont think a new girl will be added in the story as a romantic interest if the manga will end in 70s chapters, most likely a Hina-Nat relationship and drama towards the end with Rui just to spice things up (my speculation about the ending)
Hashtags are just a way to show who u are supporting, as long as they dont spam it, putting it in the end, doesnt show any immaturity in my book at least, it just emphasize the fact he/she has jointed a side.
Logic and facts vary in many cases based when they are related to human behavior, experience, background, location and character of the said person change the game completely, so it is rather vague how each and everyone explains it.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Domestic na Kanojo Chapter 270 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Short_Circut - Apr 21, 2020

83 by Saijiroo »»
Mar 24, 12:51 AM

Poll: » Domestic na Kanojo Chapter 276 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Short_Circut - Jun 8, 2020

220 by Lord_Deathsuki »»
Mar 15, 12:23 PM

» For the sake of happiness...

Suiely_c-ute - Mar 12

3 by itzswxzy »»
Mar 13, 8:57 AM

» What I Think.......

Suiely_c-ute - Mar 12

4 by Kidzuna »»
Mar 13, 12:52 AM

Poll: » Domestic na Kanojo Chapter 13 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 5, 2015

12 by patkarunungan »»
Feb 19, 11:49 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.