Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Apr 7, 2019 11:47 AM

May 2009
Suiksuiky said:
I think the bride gonna be itsuki

Why?

This manga have 2 ways
Harem or one girl

If it's a a Single girl that gonna be itsuki because she was the first girl we met, and that always finish like that

But the harem end is more possible, because remeber, we saw more than 1 bride dress :p

Suiksuiky said:
I didn't know about the intreview anyways i'm pretty sure this manga gonna have an harem end

Harem has been out of question since author revealed there is one bride. Stop clinging to that retarded idea. Polygamy is illegal in Japan since 1945.
Apr 7, 2019 1:21 PM
Apr 2016
bastek66 said:
Suiksuiky said:
I think the bride gonna be itsuki

Why?

This manga have 2 ways
Harem or one girl

If it's a a Single girl that gonna be itsuki because she was the first girl we met, and that always finish like that

But the harem end is more possible, because remeber, we saw more than 1 bride dress :p

Suiksuiky said:
I didn't know about the intreview anyways i'm pretty sure this manga gonna have an harem end

Harem has been out of question since author revealed there is one bride. Stop clinging to that retarded idea. Polygamy is illegal in Japan since 1945.

It's not real life tho

But i didn't know he claim a non harem end, my bad
Apr 7, 2019 9:27 PM

Dec 2014
I want yotsuba or a harem ending is also fine but very unlikely
Apr 7, 2019 9:49 PM

May 2009
Suiksuiky said:
It's not real life tho

Setting is realistic and no supernatural shit.
Apr 7, 2019 11:10 PM

Jan 2018
bastek66 said:
Suiksuiky said:
It's not real life tho

The author can change setting whenever he wants so it's not a problem but I highly doubt he'll do that.
Apr 8, 2019 4:24 AM
Apr 2016
bastek66 said:
Suiksuiky said:
It's not real life tho

We are gonna get a very spécial end, the 5 girl gonna fussion into 1

So no harem end and every girl win

(i'm joking)
Apr 8, 2019 7:24 AM

May 2009
Congintive said:
bastek66 said:

The author can change setting whenever he wants so it's not a problem but I highly doubt he'll do that.

If you want to be considered complete hack he can even teleport them into space battle story.
Apr 8, 2019 9:34 PM
Sep 2018
For yall who're assuming that the secret one from his childhood will win, just remember that Nisekoi exists... ;)
Apr 8, 2019 9:36 PM
Jul 2018
Why can't he just marry them all stupid societal norms.
Apr 8, 2019 10:58 PM

Mar 2017
Anyone try comparing the picture in ch 80 vs the one in ch 14?

"๐“•๐“ธ๐“ป ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ,
๐“ฎ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ท ๐“ฏ๐“ช๐“ต๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ธ
๐“—๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ต
๐“ฒ๐“ผ ๐“ท๐“ธ๐“ฝ ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ฐ๐“ฑ."
๐“๐“ท๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“ฎ ๐“›๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฝ | ๐“œ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ฐ๐“ช ๐“›๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฝ
Apr 10, 2019 2:20 AM
Sep 2015
According to Negi's interview, there is no "first girl" in this manga. Sure Itsuki is the girl first introduced, but only for plot purpose. His editor made it like that because It would be pretty weird to introduce 5 girls at a same time. Therefore, Itsuki is not a "first girl", and all 5 of them have equal chance, anything can happen..
Apr 20, 2019 7:37 AM

May 2016
A few thoughts after CH#82......

Nino and Miku are basically polar opposites, except for their love for Fuu, and their sense of honor. I think they will cancel each other out, tbh.

Ichika will crash and burn, but will support the winner as penance if/when the time comes.

Itsuki? No clue. She's trying to have Fuu remember details from the first Kyoto trip(and it may be working), but why? She's almost like a child trying to sort out her feelings.

Yotsuba is still strictly in Friendzone territory, but will she buy that marriage amulet(for Miku to give to Fuu), and then wind up giving to Fuu(innocently) instead?

I still think the answer is with Fuu himself, and his attitude in general. At the core, he's a very practical, no-nonsense kind of guy.

He probably sees the girls this way:

Ichika=drama
Nino=drama
Miku=drama(but not nearly as much as the first two, because she's so shy)
Itsuki=drama, in a weird and confusing way
Yotsuba=no drama

I still think Fuu will choose Yotsuba in the end, as her personality complements his the best.
"Genki is Life, Genki is Love"
May 5, 2019 8:21 PM
May 2019
This isn’t much to go off of but in his dream the girl he marries has red hair the only one who has the red hair is itsuki not only that she ran away as well as another sister because itsuki acted as their mother who is (dead) their mothers name is Rena the person who futaro fell in love with a girl 5 years ago her name he didn’t know at the time but she says it’s Rena... now since Rena is the mother and the one who acts like the mother is itsuki it would make sense not only that when futaro was in hospital he told itsuki part of his past if you look at the facial expressions it felt like she already knew or could have been surprised realising it was him? Well that’s what I think it would be nice if Rena was Miku because miku is the cutest of em all plus she won the fair bet!
May 6, 2019 11:43 PM

Jul 2015
Oblivion0utcast said:
This isn’t much to go off of but in his dream the girl he marries has red hair the only one who has the red hair is itsuki not only that she ran away as well as another sister because itsuki acted as their mother who is (dead) their mothers name is Rena the person who futaro fell in love with a girl 5 years ago her name he didn’t know at the time but she says it’s Rena... now since Rena is the mother and the one who acts like the mother is itsuki it would make sense not only that when futaro was in hospital he told itsuki part of his past if you look at the facial expressions it felt like she already knew or could have been surprised realising it was him? Well that’s what I think it would be nice if Rena was Miku because miku is the cutest of em all plus she won the fair bet!

Here something for you

https://www.reddit.com/r/5ToubunNoHanayome/comments/b6z78s/?utm_content=title&utm_medium=post_embed&utm_name=bf0e7bd2608948a3a8abf9aea3520a7b&utm_source=embedly&utm_term=b6z78s

Jun 5, 2019 6:59 PM

May 2016
If Yotsuba is ever going to wake up, and step into the ring, she's going to need someone to give her a push. That girl has to be Itsuki. She's the only other one that isn't openly interested in Fuu. Still don't know why she dressed as Rena in the first place, perhaps as a means to find out what's truly in Fuu's heart? I do hope she does become Yotsuba's winggirl.

After finding out that she was the girl that started Fuu's studying, and seeing how they were in the "date" in Ch36-37, working together as class reps, and just their natural chemistry works together, could there truly be any other for him?

No.
Jun 6, 2019 5:19 AM
Jul 2018
tywhoppity said:
If Yotsuba is ever going to wake up, and step into the ring, she's going to need someone to give her a push. That girl has to be Itsuki. She's the only other one that isn't openly interested in Fuu. Still don't know why she dressed as Rena in the first place, perhaps as a means to find out what's truly in Fuu's heart? I do hope she does become Yotsuba's winggirl.

After finding out that she was the girl that started Fuu's studying, and seeing how they were in the "date" in Ch36-37, working together as class reps, and just their natural chemistry works together, could there truly be any other for him?

No.

Please no. Itsuki doesn't deserve to get reduced to plot device just to push Yotsuba. If Yotsuba wins she should move her butt already without any of her siblings pushing her like they did with Miku.
Jun 6, 2019 6:57 AM

Feb 2019
changelog said:
Why can't he just marry them all stupid societal norms.
Agreed, While it's a little bit cheesy A harem ending is probably the only way to not make 4 fanbases feel completely abandoned.

It’s okay to look back at the past, just don’t stare too long

Jun 6, 2019 6:13 PM

May 2016
Made-In-Heaven said:
tywhoppity said:

No.

Please no. Itsuki doesn't deserve to get reduced to plot device just to push Yotsuba. If Yotsuba wins she should move her butt already without any of her siblings pushing her like they did with Miku.

Maybe(probably) we'll have an Itsuki arc for her to throw her own hat into the ring. However, that doesn't change the fact that someone is going to have to convince Yotsuba to dig up not only her feelings for Fuu, but also that spirit she had immediately after she met him. I don't see Ichika, Nino, or Miku doing that, so it has to be Itsuki.

Not doing so would just make Yotsuba a plot device, no?
Jun 6, 2019 9:44 PM
Aug 2015
tywhoppity said:

Nino and Miku are basically polar opposites, except for their love for Fuu, and their sense of honor. I think they will cancel each other out, tbh.

Ichika will crash and burn, but will support the winner as penance if/when the time comes.

Itsuki? No clue. She's trying to have Fuu remember details from the first Kyoto trip(and it may be working), but why? She's almost like a child trying to sort out her feelings.

Yotsuba is still strictly in Friendzone territory, but will she buy that marriage amulet(for Miku to give to Fuu), and then wind up giving to Fuu(innocently) instead?

I still think the answer is with Fuu himself, and his attitude in general. At the core, he's a very practical, no-nonsense kind of guy.

Ichika=drama
Nino=drama
Yotsuba=no drama

I still think Fuu will choose Yotsuba in the end, as her personality complements his the best.

Yotsuba = no drama. You mean more melodrama?
Jun 6, 2019 11:58 PM

May 2016
Big_Boss_13 said:
tywhoppity said:

Ichika=drama
Nino=drama
Yotsuba=no drama

Yotsuba = no drama. You mean more melodrama?

My comment was made before the current arc started. Just because she was told to stop trying to be different(or exceptional), and instead told by her dying mother to keep the sisters together, doesn't change the fact that she's the most levelheaded of the five.
Jun 27, 2019 9:47 PM

May 2016
Not really part of the discussion, but awesome, anyways, especially if you know Japanese(I don't but it's still awesome). Jack Klugman shipping Raiha? @-@

Jul 2, 2019 12:49 PM

May 2016
Chapter 92: Aaaaaannnnnddddd the last contestant has entered the ring(maybe?)! I will admit, when it comes to serious conversation, Itsuki has the best rapport with Fuu. I still don't think she was the bellkisser, what would be her motive in doing so?

At least Yotsuba was next to Fuu while they waited to go down the slide(we Yotsufags can take anything we can get, lol).

Miku has now officially gone aggressive, and is too much like Nino, IMO. Ichika(for now) has stepped aside.
tywhoppityJul 2, 2019 12:58 PM
Jul 2, 2019 8:23 PM

Jan 2018
I don't think that Ichika has any chance left though and she's even not trying anymore so probably she's out of the race.

As for Itsuki in this ch man the interaction b/w Fuu and Itsuki just looks like a friendship to me nothing more and can u imagine her being the bell kisser not me though. So, it comes down to Miku and Nino and seeing Miku so aggressive like Nino doesn't know who to choose anymore.
Jul 3, 2019 7:25 AM

May 2016
I'll just throw this out there, call it bait, if you will.... :' )

The facial expression and pose of the bride in CH#14.5 is very similar to Itsuki's pose in CH#92 (page 14?).
Jul 3, 2019 7:38 AM

Jan 2018
^
So, well, whatever there are a lot of theories based on Miku if take the pose into consideration dude and u really think that Itsuki really is the bell kisser?
Jul 3, 2019 9:41 AM

May 2016
Congintive said:
^
So, well, whatever there are a lot of theories based on Miku if take the pose into consideration dude and u really think that Itsuki really is the bell kisser?

Actually, no, I don't think Itsuki was the bellkisser, she has trouble even holding his hand in the current chapter, no way she could kiss him, even if she wanted to(and she doesn't, IMO).

As you know, the girls are identical, so any of them can pull off the pose, and look like the bride, if Negi so chooses to draw them that way. My comment #74 was just stirring the pot a little bit.... :' )
Sep 29, 2021 10:16 PM

Jan 2013
Sketchopotamus said:
To add to the theory that Yotsuba is Rena... Nino had said that all the twins started to change 5 years prior. and the first girl to change was Yotsuba. Uesugi had met Rena five 5 years ago.... he changed his entire look/personality because he met Rena. Why wouldn't Rena also change after meeting him, especially if the two of them had some sort of crush on each other to meet their expectations.

Yotsuba was a clumsy growing up and always getting injured and Uesugi was kind of a bad boy, but overall reliable. According to Rena at least, she thought that past Uesugi was somone that could help her out.

Which sparked Yotsuba to change to try to be more reliable to everyone! She always helps others out, and is super thoughtful. She helps the basketball club, her teachers, classmates... which is why she was so devastated that she flunked out of their elite school, and the rest followed after her. She was a burden to them, she felt.

I think this is why she hasn't confessed (seriously) to Fuutarou because she doesn't deserve his love or to be his girlfriend. Because she failed to become reliable and seriously messed up with their school. She just doesn't feel worthy to him. Which is why she has put so much effort into getting better grades.

Granted this is all speculation, but I truly feel that Yotsuba is Rena, and that she all along has been in love with Fuutarou. From the lastest chapters we've seen we can clearly tell that too..
You basically got it๐Ÿ‘
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » 5-toubun no Hanayome Chapter 4 Discussion

ichii_1 - Oct 13, 2017

6 by Matheus050 »»
Nov 24, 2023 7:40 AM

Poll: » 5-toubun no Hanayome Chapter 60 Discussion

Congintive - Oct 31, 2018

34 by MeCuMint »»
Oct 16, 2023 7:12 PM

Poll: » 5-toubun no Hanayome Chapter 47 Discussion

ReaperCreeper - Oct 21, 2018

7 by MeCuMint »»
Oct 1, 2023 7:00 PM

Poll: » 5-toubun no Hanayome Chapter 44 Discussion

badbass55 - Dec 25, 2018

7 by MeCuMint »»
Sep 30, 2023 7:25 PM

Poll: » 5-toubun no Hanayome Chapter 88 Discussion ( 1 2 )

shanimebib - Jun 3, 2019

50 by FreedomCanned »»
Sep 28, 2023 1:42 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

Itโ€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.