Forum Settings
Forums
New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (200) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »
Apr 3, 2019 9:39 AM

Oct 2013
DW_lazy said:
xchyssa said:
It's already out there in the anime streaming site for quite sometime! You should go see it if you have time! :D
oh that's great! Is there any good sub I should know about?
Not quite sure on that part, I did torrent a BD1080p copy. But I'm confident you could watch the movie in great quality in any anime streaming sites.
Apr 3, 2019 9:45 AM

Dec 2016
xchyssa said:
DW_lazy said:
oh that's great! Is there any good sub I should know about?
Not quite sure on that part, I did torrent a BD1080p copy. But I'm confident you could watch the movie in great quality in any anime streaming sites.
thank you <3

shit!! he got me! that fucking Poly
boomed me! he's so good! (x4)
Apr 3, 2019 10:00 AM

Jun 2016
xchyssa said:
Maridiama said:

You told me already yesterday. :p
But I'm glad you enjoyed it. I always show it around because it's honestly one of the best ones I've seen, and it kinda speaks to me a lot. :s

I've seen Maquia, and read Kimi's manga and didn't really like it that much;
As for Mirai, it's already in my ptw. :s
You better see MIRAI soon!!!!!! I love hosoda works too! Always something about family!

How bout this?
https://myanimelist.net/anime/570/Jin-Rou

Idk about hosoda... I've not seen much by him besides the girl who lept through time, and I didn't think it was anything spectacular. :s
Oh, Jin Rou is already in there in my list. .o.

ค๓ เ ʝยรƚ
ƚ๏๏ ƈยƚє
Ŧ๏г ץ๏ย?

Apr 3, 2019 10:04 AM

Feb 2013
xchyssa said:
Ascius said:
I see, so I was nearly left... no right... correct? In reality I mean that there are quite a few users I've never talked to and don't really know them at all, but I can most of times predict what kind of thing they'll say just from observing, but...
Ahh.. I see. I considered myself a walking paradox or maybe describe myself as an unorthodox person. So sorry for bothering you my unusual-ness! Now, I find it funny you can't predict what I'm about to say. It's alright tho, you'll perfectly predict me soon, just keep practicing. LOL
Will do! xD
Apr 3, 2019 10:05 AM

Oct 2013
Maridiama said:
xchyssa said:
You better see MIRAI soon!!!!!! I love hosoda works too! Always something about family!

How bout this?
https://myanimelist.net/anime/570/Jin-Rou

Idk about hosoda... I've not seen much by him besides the girl who lept through time, and I didn't think it was anything spectacular. :s
Oh, Jin Rou is already in there in my list. .o.
Oh I see.. but these are his works too and I think by far better in narrative, themes and animation; in my opinion.

https://myanimelist.net/anime/28805/Bakemono_no_Ko
https://myanimelist.net/anime/12355/Ookami_Kodomo_no_Ame_to_Yuki
Apr 3, 2019 10:07 AM

Feb 2013
Kirena said:
I like to spam tag @ascius
I feel so popular now, maybe I'll appear on a tabloid soon!
Apr 3, 2019 10:07 AM
Jul 2018
necroing threads is tiring
i can't do this anymore

^yay
Apr 3, 2019 10:22 AM
Feb 2016
I don't blame you

Apr 3, 2019 10:32 AM

Oct 2018
tfw you type a 1000 word reply because you're needy and talk too much :x

i'm a worm
Apr 3, 2019 10:38 AM
Feb 2016
Was it worth it?

Apr 3, 2019 10:40 AM

Dec 2016
Lzuma said:
tfw you type a 1000 word reply because you're needy and talk too much :x
that's not needy, that's fun and sweet!

shit!! he got me! that fucking Poly
boomed me! he's so good! (x4)
Apr 3, 2019 10:41 AM

Oct 2018
Yeah, it was worth it.
Just, if i keep this up i'll have carpal tunnel in no time aha

i'm a worm
Apr 3, 2019 10:42 AM
Feb 2016
Ooof

Maybe if you feel like that might be the case, go for a bike ride?

Apr 3, 2019 10:43 AM

Oct 2018
I'll actually start going for walks, bike rides, and all that jazz soon enough.
I'm quite attracted to nature. Just waiting for the rest of the snow to melt around here, and all the flooding to die down

i'm a worm
Apr 3, 2019 10:45 AM

Mar 2019
Lzuma said:
I'm quite attracted to nature. Just waiting for the rest of the snow to melt around here, and all the flooding to die down

I am proud of you, enjoy your youth like that, ur doing great
Apr 3, 2019 10:46 AM
Feb 2016
Lzuma said:

That's honestly really great. I used to do a lot of physical activity at my old uni (via Tae Kwon Do). Now that I've moved to a new uni though, I can't really do that as much due to a more constricting schedule. 'twas a shame, since I liked the camaraderie.

Apr 3, 2019 10:52 AM

Oct 2018
cmmmm0 said:

<3
You're too sweet.

_Sofi_ said:

That's honestly really great. I used to do a lot of physical activity at my old uni (via Tae Kwon Do). Now that I've moved to a new uni though, I can't really do that as much due to a more constricting schedule. 'twas a shame, since I liked the camaraderie.

Ah, I wanted to take Tae Kwon Do lessons myself when i was 12. But we couldn't afford it, so i was unable to. That's quite cool actually! Not very many people can say that about themselves, a rare talent indeed.

I'm sorry to hear that :c
Is there anything else you've been considering as a leisure activity? Or a stress reliever of some nature?

i'm a worm
Apr 3, 2019 10:54 AM
Feb 2016
Lzuma said:
cmmmm0 said:

<3
You're too sweet.

_Sofi_ said:

Ah, I wanted to take Tae Kwon Do lessons myself when i was 12. But we couldn't afford it, so i was unable to. That's quite cool actually! Not very many people can say that about themselves, a rare talent indeed.

I'm sorry to hear that :c
Is there anything else you've been considering as a leisure activity? Or a stress reliever of some nature?

Tae Kwon Do is cheaper generally at universities, hence why I decided to do it there. But yeah, there is a pretty steep paywall unfortunately.

I've considered about doing bike riding again. That' ssomething I have not done in a long time and could be worth doing.

Apr 3, 2019 10:54 AM

Aug 2015
i wonder if im liked or disliked within FG community

Apr 3, 2019 10:55 AM

Oct 2015
joohyunbae said:
i wonder if im liked or disliked within FG community
who cares, you be you
👌

"I wish I was sober to feel the pain
So many dark days I can’t explain"

----------
My Sigs
MAL Interview
Apr 3, 2019 10:56 AM

Aug 2015
ur sets make me puke

Apr 3, 2019 10:58 AM

Oct 2015
Are you going to eat it again like a dog?

"I wish I was sober to feel the pain
So many dark days I can’t explain"

----------
My Sigs
MAL Interview
Apr 3, 2019 10:58 AM

Oct 2018
_Sofi_ said:

Tae Kwon Do is cheaper generally at universities, hence why I decided to do it there. But yeah, there is a pretty steep paywall unfortunately.

I've considered about doing bike riding again. That' ssomething I have not done in a long time and could be worth doing.

Are there a lot of bike paths and stuff where you live? That's a downfall for me personally. I kind of live in the middle of nowhere, and can really only go for bike rides down gravel roads. But it's still relaxing.

One thing you could consider getting into as well would be kayaking. I know it sounds random, but it's actually a lot of fun! Unless you have a fear of water and that sort lol

i'm a worm
Apr 3, 2019 10:59 AM

Aug 2015
im in hurry

Apr 3, 2019 11:05 AM
Jul 2018
I think the inner thick white borders in my forum set could be an inspiration from @xchyssa
Apr 3, 2019 11:08 AM

Jun 2016
I don't really like nature that much. I'm more of a city guy. :s
But I like taking walks by the sea during the morning/evening for some reason.

ค๓ เ ʝยรƚ
ƚ๏๏ ƈยƚє
Ŧ๏г ץ๏ย?

Apr 3, 2019 11:10 AM
Jul 2018
i just googled something and found out that domino's sell cheeseburger pizzas

is that really a thing? how fat do you have to be to come up with something like that? lmfao
Apr 3, 2019 11:11 AM
Jul 2018
I don't understand why people are so serious about their homework here
I've barely done any homework in my entire life and the teachers couldn't care less about it
Apr 3, 2019 11:12 AM

Oct 2018
Maridiama said:

I actually wanna walk around a large city. One of the reasons why i wanna visit Japan just because of the architecture...and my inner weeb.

i'm a worm
Apr 3, 2019 11:13 AM

Jun 2016
Kirena said:
I've barely done any homework in my entire life and the teachers couldn't care less about it

I never do my homework. *High five*

ค๓ เ ʝยรƚ
ƚ๏๏ ƈยƚє
Ŧ๏г ץ๏ย?

Apr 3, 2019 11:14 AM
Feb 2016
Lzuma said:
_Sofi_ said:

Are there a lot of bike paths and stuff where you live? That's a downfall for me personally. I kind of live in the middle of nowhere, and can really only go for bike rides down gravel roads. But it's still relaxing.

One thing you could consider getting into as well would be kayaking. I know it sounds random, but it's actually a lot of fun! Unless you have a fear of water and that sort lol

There are some bike roads/paths, I live near the mountains, so there's usually a lot.

Kayaking can be fun, but the rivers are pretty low-ish atm

Apr 3, 2019 11:17 AM
Jul 2018
Maridiama said:
Kirena said:

Now I feel bad about being honest
You should do your homework!!!!! I actually didn't get any homework in highschool though, do you still get homework in HS?
Apr 3, 2019 11:17 AM

Mar 2018
PraetorPat said:
Are you going to eat it again like a dog?

damn. sick burn
Help stop the spread of Korean propaganda (KPrOP) and sign this petition!
http://chng.it/Yw8Vzwk4Tg
Apr 3, 2019 11:19 AM

Oct 2018
_Sofi_ said:
Lzuma said:

There are some bike roads/paths, I live near the mountains, so there's usually a lot.

Ooo, the mountains. The closest I've been to that was the Black Hills in South Dakota, but those really aren't mountains. Still quite exhilarating since i live on like the prairie and everything is flat.

I've actually never kayaked on a river! I typically go to lakes. 3 years ago i kayaked at the Mississippi headwaters with my Uncle, but iirc that was a lake, since we didn't actually go on the river.

and sorry if i talk too much. I'm a blabber mouth.

i'm a worm
Apr 3, 2019 11:21 AM

Jun 2016
Lzuma said:
Maridiama said:

I actually wanna walk around a large city. One of the reasons why i wanna visit Japan just because of the architecture...and my inner weeb.

Walking around small communities/villages > cities.
I swear, this was this one time in Bulgaria; we couldn't reach Romania's border in time and we had to stop at a city near the river.
Little did we know that there so happened to be a festival of sorts: the street near the river started getting busier; some little wooden stands were assembled and there were these... Fisherman dudes who just set down and would start brewing fish soup with those big, old style cauldron. The air was lingering with the smell of soup fish, and the boys would actually sell the soup, tasted really great.

ค๓ เ ʝยรƚ
ƚ๏๏ ƈยƚє
Ŧ๏г ץ๏ย?

Apr 3, 2019 11:21 AM

Jun 2016
Sigh.

What's upside down?
What's coated in silver?

Join my cool club!!
art: lavelis
Apr 3, 2019 11:22 AM

Jun 2016
Kirena said:
Maridiama said:

You should do your homework!!!!! I actually didn't get any homework in highschool though, do you still get homework in HS?
I don't need homework... =3=
I already learn everything in school, if anything, I just practice stuff by myself, without listening to what the teachers have to say.

ค๓ เ ʝยรƚ
ƚ๏๏ ƈยƚє
Ŧ๏г ץ๏ย?

Apr 3, 2019 11:24 AM

Oct 2013
Maridiama said:
Kirena said:

I don't need homework... =3=
I already learn everything in school, if anything, I just practice stuff by myself, without listening to what the teachers have to say.
He needs no HW. A cool kid, indeed.
Apr 3, 2019 11:26 AM

Feb 2013
Kirena said:
Maridiama said:

Never feel bad about being honest, be as brutally honest as you possibly can.

Also homework? people really do that seriously? Also this would be a lot more funnier if people knew where I work...
Apr 3, 2019 11:27 AM

Oct 2018
Maridiama said:
Lzuma said:

Walking around small communities/villages > cities.
I swear, this was this one time in Bulgaria; we couldn't reach Romania's border in time and we had to stop at a city near the river.
Little did we know that there so happened to be a festival of sorts: the street near the river started getting busier; some little wooden stands were assembled and there were these... Fisherman dudes who just set down and would start brewing fish soup with those big, old style cauldron. The air was lingering with the smell of soup fish, and the boys would actually sell the soup, tasted really great.

I'll take your word for it! America is such a dull country. I mean, you saw the pictures on google maps. Nothing that really makes us stand out, nothing original. And stuff like that doesn't happen in the small towns around here. I mean, the occasional, "Lets have a cookout, drink beer, and shoot guns" sort of thing. But i have no interest in that.

Although, I still have to say that the best is hiking. I know you said you're not much of a nature person, but being completely surrounded by it is so surreal. You really start to appreciate the little things in life.

I actually intend to visit Norway after Japan.
I mean, the main plans I've made with a friend is to meet up in NYC, but after that I think the most intriguing is Japan. Do you actually recommend coming to Italy? I mean, I hear it's beautiful and all, but I'm sure it's nothing special to you at this point. That could be on the table after Norway.
and yes ik you were talking about Bulgaria, just curious

i'm a worm
Apr 3, 2019 11:28 AM
Feb 2016
Lzuma said:
_Sofi_ said:

Ooo, the mountains. The closest I've been to that was the Black Hills in South Dakota, but those really aren't mountains. Still quite exhilarating since i live on like the prairie and everything is flat.

I've actually never kayaked on a river! I typically go to lakes. 3 years ago i kayaked at the Mississippi headwaters with my Uncle, but iirc that was a lake, since we didn't actually go on the river.

Nahhh, dw about talking too much.

I've never been to the Black Hills, or at the veyr least it was a very long time since I've been to South Dakota (I was a pretty young kid when I went)

Lake kayaking is fun. I did it on some rivers when I can, but it's also not nearly as convenient for me due to iffy schedueling. Maybe during the summer...

Apr 3, 2019 11:28 AM

Oct 2013
Ascius said:
Kirena said:

Also homework? people really do that seriously? Also this would be a lot more funnier if people knew where I work...
You're a teacher/professor, right? Lol
Apr 3, 2019 11:32 AM

Feb 2013
xchyssa said:
Ascius said:

You're a teacher/professor, right? Lol
By degree a teacher, yes xD
Apr 3, 2019 11:32 AM
Jul 2018
NANI?!
Apr 3, 2019 11:35 AM

Apr 2018
Ascius you shouldn't have said that, now my brain wanders places...
Apr 3, 2019 11:37 AM

Dec 2017
When someone says teacher,I think that person is actually female since my dumb brain can't process the male teachers....only professors
Apr 3, 2019 11:38 AM

Oct 2018
_Sofi_ said:
Lzuma said:

Nahhh, dw about talking too much.

I've never been to the Black Hills, or at the veyr least it was a very long time since I've been to South Dakota (I was a pretty young kid when I went)

Lake kayaking is fun. I did it on some rivers when I can, but it's also not nearly as convenient for me due to iffy schedueling. Maybe during the summer...

Ah I see.
I live on the east side of South Dakota, so basically nothing but corn fields. But, the west side of the state is very pretty, and definitely recommended coming back sometime in your life. I know i need to revisit it, since we didn't do much when i was out there.

Oh okay, that makes sense. Dang, it really sounds like you've got a lot on your schedule. Makes me feel like i've taken all this free time i have for granted.

i'm a worm
Apr 3, 2019 11:40 AM

Feb 2013
graveyard-shift said:
Ascius you shouldn't have said that, now my brain wanders places...
Oh I'm sorry, but it's not my fault, that an innocent comment gets perverted in someone's head... Why would I lie though, plus I left out a lot of details so hey more for food for your imagination

@mimurona nope, I'm fairly certain I'm still a guy, but hey I'm not a biology teacher so I can't say for certain
Apr 3, 2019 11:42 AM
Apr 3, 2019 11:43 AM
Jul 2018
The coolest teacher I know
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (200) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Who is the most calmest t of the 3 users above ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsukareru - Jan 11

279 by Rizz_Khalifa »»
12 seconds ago

» Ask the person below you a question. v34 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kunii - Mar 28

2622 by Alriven »»
38 seconds ago

» First Thing That Comes To Mind v21 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kunii - Mar 27

6984 by tinshard »»
2 minutes ago

» Would you pat or slap the above user? v.2 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kunii - Oct 5, 2022

9604 by Rizz_Khalifa »»
4 minutes ago

» Truth Or A Lie? v3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Koito91 - Sep 9, 2023

2379 by nishant0 »»
5 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.