Forum Settings
Forums
The Quintessential Quintuplets
Available on Manga Store
New
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Jan 24, 2019 6:23 PM
Feb 2016
OK no way in hell Itsuki is the most popular girl over Miku. Miku for life bitches!!
Jan 24, 2019 6:25 PM
Feb 2016
SogiitaGunha said:
satura_winter said:
I guess Miku's fans are just loud except in japan. Itsuki fans are big internationally

As bastek66 pointed out, this is a clear case of raid or something questionable to say the least. Are the Itsukifags that mad about her lack of popularity or random readers just jumped the safest ship for whatever reason?
I'm following this from Chapter 20, and international fans usually pretty much lose their shit whenever Itsuki gets a main heroine moment. 4chan doesn't really like her, she is usually dead last. Animesuki also doesn't like her, I would say she is hated there. Reddit is trying to force the "Every Nakano is precious" thinking, but usually Miku and Yotsuba are the "bestest" there, with some Ichika lovers and a new wave of Nino fans. Itsuki also gets the short end of the stick there.

So... The sheer fact that she has twice as many votes as Miku, and that 1-2-3-4 can't even beat her with their combined votes are absolute bullshit, not to mention the character profile likes.

Sorry, but this one really stinks.

So you're saying it's bullshit that she's no 1? I can agree on that
Jan 24, 2019 9:55 PM

Nov 2007
Supersky said:

Of course it's rigged. Itsuki was the most popular in the poll conducted on the one shot. But since then I have not seen a single poll where Itsuki won apart from here in MAL.

Miku was the least popular in the one shot results and actually got pretty horrible numbers. Negi decided to give her a character design change to improve her points but it just skyrocketed.

What is defined by "international" exactly? Miku is the most popular in Chinese and Korean sites as well, two major consumers of Japanese manga.

I don't dislike any of the quints but that's just how it is. Miku is the most liked character here in MAL as well. You want a proof? Count the number of comments that says Miku being the best girl in the manga and anime threads. You'd fail to keep up because someone always coming and posting "Best Girl Miku" all over the place.
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Jan 25, 2019 6:40 AM

May 2009
Supersky said:

The numbe of her votes is riduculously too big compared to second place. It was rigged right after MAL returned from long downtime, last year.
Jan 25, 2019 9:12 AM
Jun 2014
shanimebib said:

Of course it's rigged. Itsuki was the most popular in the poll conducted on the one shot. But since then I have not seen a single poll where Itsuki won apart from here in MAL.

Pretty sure the author said that Ichika was the most popular after the Oneshot.
Not that it matters here, because rigged is rigged.
Jan 25, 2019 9:20 AM
Jan 2019
How could Itsuki have those many votes? lol
Jan 25, 2019 1:20 PM

Apr 2017
So far Miku is best girl by a long shot.
Jan 26, 2019 2:43 AM
Jun 2017
Even though her chances are bleak. I'm still rooting for Miku. :3
Jan 26, 2019 1:22 PM

May 2009
NeinTails said:
Even though her chances are bleak. I'm still rooting for Miku. :3

They all have 20% chances.
Jan 26, 2019 8:33 PM

Aug 2016
Itsuki, Nino. But Itsuki ftw

All the best people are crazy!
Jan 26, 2019 8:37 PM

Aug 2016
shanimebib said:
Supersky said:

Miku was the least popular in the one shot results and actually got pretty horrible numbers. Negi decided to give her a character design change to improve her points but it just skyrocketed.

What is defined by "international" exactly? Miku is the most popular in Chinese and Korean sites as well, two major consumers of Japanese manga.

I don't dislike any of the quints but that's just how it is. Miku is the most liked character here in MAL as well. You want a proof? Count the number of comments that says Miku being the best girl in the manga and anime threads. You'd fail to keep up because someone always coming and posting "Best Girl Miku" all over the place.

Miku fans are loud. Doesnt mean there are people who only love Miku. i have always liked Itsuki the most, but never ever commented itsuki best girl anywhere.

Jan 26, 2019 8:41 PM

Aug 2016
Ririnka said:
Miku, Nino and Yotsuba.... Ichika is not bad either - to shorten things up, I just dont like Itsuki.

Hope the bride is gonna be one of the first three I mentioned. Well, wouldnt be mad if it was Ichika either..... just nooooo to Itsuki, even if it seems she is gonna be the one, grrrr. Hate that its always the one I dislike the most in almost everything (getting the vibe its gonna be chitoge all over again - aka if she isnt Rena, she will probably win nevertheless :x )

stop hating fictional characters. No need to hate when you can ignore. She is NOT A BAD PERSON. Same goes with Chitoge.

Jan 27, 2019 7:49 AM

Nov 2007
Transparent voting system added.

https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1763912
Coronavirus.
Jan 27, 2019 11:18 AM

Jul 2015
MIKU the best girl

Well...
Jan 27, 2019 1:17 PM

Dec 2013
Alienekoo said:
Ririnka said:
Miku, Nino and Yotsuba.... Ichika is not bad either - to shorten things up, I just dont like Itsuki.

Hope the bride is gonna be one of the first three I mentioned. Well, wouldnt be mad if it was Ichika either..... just nooooo to Itsuki, even if it seems she is gonna be the one, grrrr. Hate that its always the one I dislike the most in almost everything (getting the vibe its gonna be chitoge all over again - aka if she isnt Rena, she will probably win nevertheless :x )

stop hating fictional characters. No need to hate when you can ignore. She is NOT A BAD PERSON. Same goes with Chitoge.

And you are taking it too literally :D Its just expressing my opinion, I dont care if she is bad, its not like I hate her really (i never said I did anyway), its just that Im gonna be disappointed if she won. And that just means shaking my head or spin my eyes when its get there at most, and again before you think into it that much, that just means I would do it differently :D not gonna be stressed, tossing things around, ripping my hairs off, scream about that or anything lol, just personal opinion expressed as simple as it can.
❑ Single (¬‿¬)
❑ Taken (¬‿¬)

✔ Mentally dating a character that doesn't actually exist φ(°ρ°*)
Jan 28, 2019 6:21 AM
Sep 2015
My favorites are Nino and Itsuki.
And I really don't like Ichika and Miku.
Yotsuba is funny so it's okay.
Mar 1, 2019 6:25 PM

Dec 2014
wow, i did not know that itsuki is this popular in the manga. did she got a major scene with uesugi?

hmmm, maybe i should read this after i catch up with bokuben.

my poor, poor yotsuba......... :'(
Mar 1, 2019 6:31 PM

Apr 2013
I like Miku mostly but Yotsuba seems to be appealing to me due to seeing how much more there is to her beyond her genki character.

Ascended Taste
I only came back to this site for the forum sets and to promote my RYM list... Anilist ftw still :dab:
Mar 1, 2019 7:48 PM

Jan 2018
testamentKAISER said:
wow, i did not know that itsuki is this popular in the manga. did she got a major scene with uesugi?

Nah, man Itsuki isn't popular at all check this one out and u will see it.
https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1763912&show=0

Also, Itsuki is the only one who has the least development with Fuu and maybe I guess that's one scene where even I liked her but that was the only scene noticeable where she stood out for Fuu.
Mar 1, 2019 8:34 PM

Dec 2014
Congintive said:
testamentKAISER said:

Nah, man Itsuki isn't popular at all check this one out and u will see it.
https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1763912&show=0

Also, Itsuki is the only one who has the least development with Fuu and maybe I guess that's one scene where even I liked her but that was the only scene noticeable where she stood out for Fuu.

oh yes, i know that one, i wish every anime and manga and LNs with multiple characters vying for that one mc should have a poll like that on MAL. thank you.
Mar 3, 2019 3:24 AM
Jan 2019
All five I think except the protagonist
Mar 18, 2019 4:56 AM
Jan 2017
I'll go with Fuu X The girl's mom. After all, she made all 5 of those hoes. 💃
Mar 18, 2019 7:53 AM

May 2009
crimson_fukr said:
I'll go with Fuu X The girl's mom. After all, she made all 5 of those hoes. 💃

You know she is dead?
Mar 18, 2019 8:33 AM
Jan 2017
She's alive in all of our hearts 🙏
Mar 21, 2019 4:07 AM
Mar 2018
Nino is best girl I don't want to spoil so I won't
Mar 24, 2019 12:15 AM
Jan 2019
Short Nino is thr best grill
Mar 24, 2019 11:32 AM

Mar 2019
Miku all the way... since her first interaction with Fuu, been on team Miku.
Mar 24, 2019 3:26 PM
Jul 2018
How the actual FUCK can anyone like Itsuki.

My bitch Ichika better fucking win this.
Mar 24, 2019 7:14 PM
Jul 2018
changelog said:

Because unlike the others Itsuki doesn't treat the protagonist like a piece of meat and the author hints her arc just like how he does with Yotsuba (both characters who get heavily underestimated by fans).

I don't like Ichika due to the manga.
removed-userMar 25, 2019 2:51 AM
Mar 24, 2019 10:45 PM

Mar 2019
Made-In-Heaven said:
changelog said:

Because unlike the others Itsuki doesn't treat the protagonist like a piece of meat and the author hints her arc just like how the does with Yotsuba (both characters who get heavily underestimated by fans).

I’m with you on Ichika, after what she did... I had her as my 2nd fave.l after Miku... but not anymore.
Mar 24, 2019 11:14 PM
Jul 2018
Made-In-Heaven said:
changelog said:

Because unlike the others Itsuki doesn't treat the protagonist like a piece of meat and the author hints her arc just like how the does with Yotsuba (both characters who get heavily underestimated by fans).

Does she do anything bad in the manga? (No spoilers pls)
Mar 24, 2019 11:45 PM

May 2016
First girl to support Fuu: Yotsuba (Ch2)

First girl to confess to Fuu: Yotsuba (Ch21- I still think the "lie" was a lie.)

First girl to kiss Fuu: Yotsuba (Ch51)

In Ch72, she asserts to Fuu that no matter the girl he chooses, she'd support him "with everything I got".

No scheming, no tsun, no blushing and being meek, just simply being the best girl. It's Yotsuba, and it's not even close.
"Genki is Life, Genki is Love"
Mar 25, 2019 2:46 AM
Jul 2018
changelog said:
Made-In-Heaven said:

Does she do anything bad in the manga? (No spoilers pls)

Let's say her actions made a lot of fans angry and showed she definitely needs to change before she can even think about becoming anyone's girlfriend.
Mar 26, 2019 12:11 PM

Nov 2007
Haruba Negi is in deep trouble! This is madness! I knew she was the most popular but this is madness! Pure madness! 40K likes under 8 hours?! How will he now pick anyone but her as the end girl?!
Coronavirus.
Mar 26, 2019 1:11 PM

Jul 2015
shanimebib said:
Haruba Negi is in deep trouble! This is madness! I knew she was the most popular but this is madness! Pure madness! 40K likes under 8 hours?! How will he now pick anyone but her as the end girl?!

It's the manga near the end ?

i really want to read this only if Miku win
i mean there is not even a single harem in this medium where a dandere won so this may be the first one
Mar 26, 2019 8:34 PM

Jan 2018
shanimebib said:

U talking about that new cover of vol 9? I mean just look at her who won't fall in love with such a beauty.
Mar 26, 2019 8:45 PM

Nov 2007
tragedydesu said:
shanimebib said:

i mean there is not even a single harem in this medium where a dandere won so this may be the first one

That the manga will be ending soon is just speculations because it seems the author is not planning to drag it on and how fast paced the story has become. But will it be fun reading it while knowing the outcome? If you are okay with it, I will give you the spoiler once it is over.

I will never get it though that you have not seen SaeKano yet knowing the type of heroines you like and the fact that...

Congintive said:

U talking about that new cover of vol 9? I mean just look at her who won't fall in love with such a beauty.

Yep.
Coronavirus.
Mar 26, 2019 9:52 PM

May 2009
tragedydesu said:

Manga is probably ending with 11th or 12th volume.
You realize Nagato won in her spin-off?
Mar 27, 2019 1:34 AM

Jul 2015
@shanimebib
yep , plz spoil me when the manga end it will not hurt my enjoyment at all
i'm not gonna waste my time reading more than 80 chapter only to see a bullshit generic ending like the first girl who met the mc win/tsundere ending/harem or open ending ...

to conclude , Miku ending or i will never touch it

about SaeKano .... ok i'll watch it when the movie come out

@bastek66
also Onodera have her own spin-off
i want to see them win in the original story
Mar 27, 2019 1:59 AM

Nov 2007
@tragedydesu. Okay, you'll get the spoiler from me. Just for your information, harem/open ending is already taken out of the equation. The only tsundere character in the story had an incredible development later on in the story (and it is coming from someone you already know is not a fan of tsundere characters). I cannot debunk the first girl winning because at this moment, anyone can turn out to be the end girl. It's neither gonna be Nisekoi nor SnS where we already realized for a long time that

Also, I will be curious to know your reaction to SaeKano so I will wait until the movie.
Coronavirus.
Mar 27, 2019 8:26 AM

May 2009
shanimebib said:
The only tsundere character in the story

But two sisters are tsundere - Itsuki and Nino.
Mar 27, 2019 8:45 AM

Nov 2007
bastek66 said:
shanimebib said:
The only tsundere character in the story

But two sisters are tsundere - Itsuki and Nino.

Well, Itsuki's anger was legit because the way she was treated by Fuutarou in the beginning. Didn't she politely ask him to teach her only for Fuutarou not only ignore her but tell her she's gonna gain weight if she continued on the way she was eating, and after she even wanted to share her meal with him with genuine concern?

I don't see any tsundere there. More like she harbored anger for her earlier treatment and her actions were on spite unlike Nino. It was something I read ages back but my memory is pretty fresh because of the anime.
Coronavirus.
Mar 27, 2019 10:31 AM
Jul 2018
shanimebib said:

Negi is not in big trouble. Fans who pressure the author to pick their favorite girl because she happens to be the most popular one are annoying. If he picks Miku it should be because he wants to not because he was expected to.
Mar 27, 2019 10:41 AM

Nov 2007
Made-In-Heaven said:
shanimebib said:

Negi is not in big trouble. Fans who pressure the author to pick their favorite girl because she happens to be the most popular one are annoying. If he picks Miku it should be because he wants to not because he was expected to.

He is not immune to it. He twitted a couple of weeks before the volume release by teasing the fans if they could guess the quint in the cover of the next volume exactly because he knew about Miku's popularity. Well, unlike other series, he is actually in much better position because 99.99% of 5-toubun fans are really nice. You can see that the fans love him for his story as much as for his heroines. So, he will get to decide his end girl without any worries.

Coronavirus.
Mar 27, 2019 11:10 AM

Nov 2016
How in the world is itsuki number one? What is this madness? Is this the end?

Please save us goddess nino
Mar 27, 2019 12:07 PM
Jul 2018
shanimebib said:
Made-In-Heaven said:

He is not immune to it. He twitted a couple of weeks before the volume release by teasing the fans if they could guess the quint in the cover of the next volume exactly because he knew about Miku's popularity. Well, unlike other series, he is actually in much better position because 99.99% of 5-toubun fans are really nice. You can see that the fans love him for his story as much as for his heroines. So, he will get to decide his end girl without any worries.

Of course but that doesn't mean he will give in to the popularity. Besides that sometimes the most popular girl doesn't get paired with the protagonist. Good example is Danmachi because even though Hestia is the most popular female character she still lost to Ais and Ryu in the ship poll.
Mar 27, 2019 6:26 PM

May 2016
I'm assuming vol. #10 will feature Yotsuba, vol. #11 will have Itsuki, and vol. #12 will have Fuu with the bride? No big surprise having Miku on #9, he's just repeating 2-6.
Mar 27, 2019 8:29 PM

Jan 2018
tywhoppity said:
I'm assuming vol. #10 will feature Yotsuba, vol. #11 will have Itsuki, and vol. #12 will have Fuu with the bride? No big surprise having Miku on #9, he's just repeating 2-6.

I don't think that vol 12 will have Fuu with his wife because that will be spoiler man maybe 12 will have all the quins.
Mar 27, 2019 8:48 PM

May 2016
It won't be a spoiler if it's the "generic bride" illustration.....
Mar 28, 2019 9:53 AM

May 2009
Congintive said:
tywhoppity said:

I don't think that vol 12 will have Fuu with his wife because that will be spoiler man maybe 12 will have all the quins.

Having spoilerific last cover is nothing new and it's not spoiler for readers since they most likely read final chapter in magazine.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » 5-toubun no Hanayome Chapter 4 Discussion

ichii_1 - Oct 13, 2017

6 by Matheus050 »»
Nov 24, 2023 7:40 AM

Poll: » 5-toubun no Hanayome Chapter 60 Discussion

Congintive - Oct 31, 2018

34 by MeCuMint »»
Oct 16, 2023 7:12 PM

Poll: » 5-toubun no Hanayome Chapter 47 Discussion

ReaperCreeper - Oct 21, 2018

7 by MeCuMint »»
Oct 1, 2023 7:00 PM

Poll: » 5-toubun no Hanayome Chapter 44 Discussion

badbass55 - Dec 25, 2018

7 by MeCuMint »»
Sep 30, 2023 7:25 PM

Poll: » 5-toubun no Hanayome Chapter 88 Discussion ( 1 2 )

shanimebib - Jun 3, 2019

50 by FreedomCanned »»
Sep 28, 2023 1:42 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.