Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Domestic Girlfriend
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Mar 22, 2019 10:37 PM

May 2015
I just hope it ends next episode. I can't bare to watch this shit fest.
The way Hina changes her mind makes me really uncomfortable. She is not made for stable relationships. Best thing could happen to this show is Hina gets fired. She and Natsuo go far away to another region. And everyone else live happily ever after. I could bump my 7/10 to 8/10 for this show if that happens.
Mar 22, 2019 10:50 PM
Feb 2019
Natsuo-kun, you made Rui cry, didn't you? So, there's one thing that I have to do. I Will Kill You, madafaka!

Okay, I'm sorry. Let's back to the topic. Somehow I don't like this episode. What an incredible speed! I can't have any single strong impression from this. The story delivered so fast, I can't keep up. It's like I was riding a jet roller-coaster with my head in upside down position. So confusing for me! Did they didn't expect this anime could be this so successful? Seems like they want to end it up only in one season.
Sorry for the unnecessary bragging. My head still hurt.
Mar 22, 2019 11:01 PM
Jan 2019
The anime skipped so many Chapters, does some one knows in what Chapters we are now ? because i want to follow the manga but idk in what Chapters we are.
Mar 22, 2019 11:04 PM
Apr 2017
(anime only person here) Wow considering everyone is saying to read the manga, this is now on the top of my to read list. This episode just feels weird, and I don't know how to describe it. Like the scene with Hina and Natsuo seems to like wizz by a lot of stuff from what I can tell. And that cliffhanger at the end does not seem like it will end in something that isn't cringy.

And with episode 12 being the last episode, how are they gonna cap it off?
Mar 22, 2019 11:09 PM

May 2015
RUI GOT CUCKED! LOOK WHAT YOU DID TO THE POOR LITTLE GIRL, NATSUO!

Ehehe, Rui's story won over Natsuo's...

There are three anime this season that has Naha, Okinawa as a setting. Not sure if coincidence or...

YES! I SHIP ALEX AND NATSUO!

What the hell Hina...first you give in to Natsuo's feelings, and now you're going to break up? Make up your mind, woman!

"Let's break up."
"No way. You're mine." Wooow.....And an engagement ring to top it off...Aaand they finally got their moment together with no cockblocking....and Natsuo even mentioned that he expanded after witnessing Hina's little incident...What an episode...

GOD DAMN IT! WHO THE FUCK DID IT!? WHO TOOK THE PICTURE!? WHO IS THE CUCK THAT WROTE THIS SHIT!? WHY DOES THIS ALWAYS HAPPEN!?
Mar 22, 2019 11:22 PM

Mar 2018
It felt so rushed, they skipped many chapters and stories
Mar 22, 2019 11:42 PM
Feb 2019
btw the episode 11 covers manga upto which chapter?
Mar 23, 2019 1:17 AM
Jan 2019
kingluffy69 said:
btw the episode 11 covers manga upto which chapter?

I need to know it too
Mar 23, 2019 1:41 AM

Dec 2016
This show has been drifting further from borderline good to borderline terrible with each of the last several episodes.

I don't see how they can resolve this situation in a single episode. Which means that it will either be horribly rushed or left to a second season that may or may not materialize.
Mar 23, 2019 1:45 AM
Aug 2018
You have got to be freaking kidding me, how the hell did that happened? How many possibilities there were for them to be photographed at that specific time? Dear statisticians around the world rip off your degrees.
Mar 23, 2019 2:28 AM
Jul 2017
Kame-nos said:
You have got to be freaking kidding me, how the hell did that happened? How many possibilities there were for them to be photographed at that specific time? Dear statisticians around the world rip off your degrees.

LOL. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
"You are the result of 4 billion years of evolution. Act like it."
"Why don't you eat make up? Then you can be beautiful on the inside too."
"'Sick'? Call me 'twisted'. 'Sick' makes it sound like there's a cure."
"What's messed up isn't my thinking, what's messed up is this god damn world."
"The world isn't perfect, but its out there doing the best it can for us. That's what makes it so damn beautiful."
Mar 23, 2019 3:25 AM

Jul 2016
usually im okay with anime doing some rush with the story, but damn this time is just so bad. they literally skipped alot of thing that affect the main story. oh by the way, last time door-kun was the enemy, now its window-chan
Mar 23, 2019 4:15 AM
Aug 2018
bakacheeto said:
usually im okay with anime doing some rush with the story, but damn this time is just so bad. they literally skipped alot of thing that affect the main story. oh by the way, last time door-kun was the enemy, now its window-chan

Window-chan is back at it again!
Mar 23, 2019 4:24 AM

Dec 2014
ok wow..I was like they were bound to be found out...but then the end put an end to my suspicions...
Mar 23, 2019 5:00 AM

Jun 2014
How many episodes is this even gonna have?

twas a good episode, too bad they skipped so much.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 23, 2019 5:01 AM
Oct 2018
Eoussama said:
Mess me with that gay shit, I totally never expected something like that, out of the blue, the hell was up with that guy? Jumping all over people randomly kissing them with no consent? He would have gotten a punch from me but let's not get all defensive.
That conversation when they were laying on the bed after their probable sex was hilarious and cute in a way; but still, the incest on there is kind of alarming to something. Especially that they've been exposed, I wonder if she's going to get fired and maybe even expel Natsuo from his school, not only that, but Rui will get to know what was up and get even more depressed for not only Natsuo lying to here again but also her sister.
And as master Gigguk once said, this show really is like eating the most spiced up piece of species ever spiced, if that ever made sense, I could even argue that the statement was on the same level of sense as the show.

gigguk videos are the best tho
Mar 23, 2019 6:29 AM
Jan 2019
Wow! Very nice and all, but I can not help but think that Natsuo and Hina were too stupid to have relationships on a school trip in front of the students and teachers' eyes, it was more than obvious that someone would see them. This went on. What excuse Hina will put now. If you do not think carefully, you will lose your job and it will be difficult for you to find work in other educational institutions. What he did will always be stained in his record.
By the way, Rui is a good loser and, above all, a great sister. Another person would have betrayed them out of spite, but it was not like that, she is different.
PS: Alex is very funny. He got drunk with a seasoning. LOL 😂.
Mar 23, 2019 7:07 AM

Mar 2017
HAHAH I GOT IT RIGHT YESS they're going so fast in this series lol. There's only one option to go for the last ep. Let's yaki udon 8D
Mar 23, 2019 8:58 AM

May 2015
Karyuunohoko said:
The anime skipped so many Chapters, does some one knows in what Chapters we are now ? because i want to follow the manga but idk in what Chapters we are.

Just start from the beginning.

Mar 23, 2019 9:44 AM
Jul 2018
Dun fucked up. Discretion is necessary in this kind of relationship. You'd think they would try to keep their distance when surrounded by their colleagues.
Mar 23, 2019 9:49 AM

Nov 2007
Karyuunohoko said:

I always advise people who ask this same question about this particular manga is to read from the latest chapter and go backwards so you know the trainwreck it becomes later on. Saves you time.

I am not kidding but I actually got many people coming back and thanking me. Just shows you how bad the manga is.
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Mar 23, 2019 9:54 AM

Oct 2013
Natsuo, you jerk, how could you make Rui-chan cry?! >:(

About the rest, this episode seemed to be rushed and random in some moments (i.e. Alex kissing people during the trip to Okinawa).

I am glad that Hina got finally exposed. That kind of degeneracy like romance with her student and hurting her own sister could not be left without reaction.

Btw. so how many eps will Domekano have eventually? Have someone officially confirmed 12 or more?
Mar 23, 2019 10:02 AM

Sep 2011
Kame-nos said:

Indeed. It's more like someone knew about their meet up then he/she just wants to destroy Natsuo and Hina's relationship and not just a freaking coincidence.

I did smell that the principal found their illicit relationship but being photographed from THAT angle is just not normal if it's actually a coincidence.

Mar 23, 2019 11:00 AM

Apr 2018
I see the manga readers are angry because they rushed many chapters but for me as an anime watcher I am enjoying the heck out of it.
Mar 23, 2019 2:10 PM

Apr 2017
I'm really glad they skipped the Al bit.. (if you read the manga you know which bit). But, it also means that people who only watch won't hate him as much as I do >:(
Also, the show just keeps going downhill imo, it's still alright, but could have been sooooooo much better.

I love to talk anime and manga, feel free to message me!
Mar 23, 2019 2:34 PM
Feb 2016
Adnash93 said:
Natsuo, you jerk, how could you make Rui-chan cry?! >:(

About the rest, this episode seemed to be rushed and random in some moments (i.e. Alex kissing people during the trip to Okinawa).

I am glad that Hina got finally exposed. That kind of degeneracy like romance with her student and hurting her own sister could not be left without reaction.

Btw. so how many eps will Domekano have eventually? Have someone officially confirmed 12 or more?

It's only 12, but given the statement on twitter from the author, she definitely wasn't happy with how the series has been handled and with this episode specifically compared to Gotoubun
Mar 23, 2019 2:44 PM

Apr 2013
Hands down, Rui best photographer.
Mar 23, 2019 3:52 PM
Jun 2015
papsoshea said:
It didn't feel rushed to me, rather it felt too long to have Natsuo and Hina meet in the room, and Natsuo got it in lol so who took the photo? Was it his friends? Surely not Rui? At this point, no surprise that they left the blinds open. We have seen Hina masturbating along with Natsuo and Rui making out with the door open. Amateur mistakes that real people make sometimes, they are not the type of mistakes that make me frustrated as a viewer. That cliffhanger sets up for some more juicy drama.

Can anyone tell me if next week is the finale episode? Why does MAL have it at "?" when other sites have it at 12?

It is rushed as a manga reader, since they skipped a ton of really important plot points, even as an anime viewer only, u must have noticed that the scenes didnt have a flow, it was rather random events following each other.
As for the mistakes yea, definitely they can happen. It will have 12 episodes, most other sites have it as such and if it wasnt, most likely they would have already announced the new OP/ED.
Mar 23, 2019 4:33 PM
Oct 2016
this episode hurt me so much but it was also so wholesome. i don't know what to think
i seriously hope Hina can get out of this situation
Mar 23, 2019 5:38 PM

Oct 2013
Supersky said:

It's only 12, but given the statement on twitter from the author, she definitely wasn't happy with how the series has been handled and with this episode specifically compared to Gotoubun

Thanks for the response. Aww, so the next episode will be the last one. Too bad, I enjoyed this anime, though in the last episodes it seemed to have too much rushed story and some holes in logic,

From what I read, many chapters from the manga were simply skipped and were not adapted in the anime, that's why many situations from the anime seem to appear out of blue or why the whole story seems to be rushed.

Domekano is entertaining, but as anime-only viewer I can say it's only fine to watch, without delightful emotions. Instead, I rather see it as lost potential. If I can see it as anime-only viewer, then I suppose that manga's readers can feel even worse about Domekano's anime adaptation.
Mar 23, 2019 6:37 PM
Jun 2015
If any of the segments in this episode were longer, it would've been boring in my opinion. I thought the episode went through the events without dragging them out. We got Rui kissing Natsuo for the last time (she has been a victim of this love affair with Natsuo and Hina within the last few episodes). Then we got to see how Rui and Natsuo's relationship is starting to drift, with Rui dealing with a broken heart and Natsuo feeling the guilt of not being upfront in the first place about his true feelings. Rui got a bit of revenge by winning an award for her short story over experienced writers in Natsuo and Miu. Natsuo has some moments with Kariya and Miu, he receives advice and encouragement that not only applies to his writing but his relationship with Hina and Rui. Then some high school fun, Hina and Rui somewhat making up (I think) and then the Natsuo and Hina moment which is what I wanted to see, and I felt it took longer to get to that point but the stuff leading up to it was nicely done in my opinion. I read some posts here about the author's opinion, I mean I haven't read but if he/she says so then understandable. And thanks for the heads up.

I can understand why u say that and u have fair points, but it wouldnt be boring cause at all, the parts that were skipped were like parts of a chain, which moved the story along quite beautifully and realistically as well. Personally as a guy pretty close to my 30s i could understand and relate to many things/actions that happened and were skipped. Also these parts gave more insight/color to each character, for me it felt devoided of any emotion and reason.
U are welcome and i hope i helped u and gave u a bit of insight of the story.
P.S i am really worried how and when they will decide to stop the final episode cause it will be really slow or it will be cut off at a very weird/bad moment.
Mar 23, 2019 8:00 PM

Feb 2018
It's very different from the manganese series, it seems like I have to wait for the BD version.
Mar 23, 2019 8:24 PM
Jul 2017
I was going to say that this episode was really cool but felt super rushed...

Never the less

Maga readers please tell me what the american dude did that was skipped here.
Mar 23, 2019 8:54 PM

Aug 2018
Didn’t they skip the whole Alex-Rui stuff... damn they rushing this stuff fast as hell but I understand why with it being only 12 episodes. Can’t wait for the reactions from next week xD
Mar 23, 2019 9:02 PM

Aug 2018
Lauro_Rios said:
I was going to say that this episode was really cool but felt super rushed...

Never the less

Maga readers please tell me what the american dude did that was skipped here.
Well they honestly skipped a lot of character development... What they skipped from the manga...

Not 100%...read the manga a while ago.
am1llsMar 23, 2019 9:17 PM
Mar 23, 2019 9:50 PM

Oct 2013
Daaaamn, this has got to be the worst rush the anime has done so far. I've been filing up with whatever chapters were skipped so far, but at least the tension was still there in the anime. All of that was gone this ep, just went from scene to scene and bam, come to my room, it's evening, we strengthen our resolve, we check fireworks a bit, kiss, have sex, then it;s next morning. All in the span of about 4 minutes! You just can't build any romantic nor dramatic tension with that.

Right now I kinda just want the anime to be over so I can finally go-on with the manga, but it's gonna be 1 week test of endurance until the final ep.
Mar 23, 2019 11:30 PM

Feb 2012
Oh shiiiiiiit! That ending!

It's all over now, they are fucked.

No getting away from this one, their lives are over.
Mar 24, 2019 12:08 AM

Aug 2016
Hina's trash. Natsuo's trash. So funny they got 'caught'. Probably won't stick. But maybe Hina will start remembering she's a teacher and not a goddamn high schooler.
Mar 24, 2019 12:45 AM
Nov 2009
So many yikes moments this episode. On one hand I feel bad for Hina, but she banged a minor so she should get punished for it.
Mar 24, 2019 2:58 AM
( ̄y▽ ̄)╭ Ohohoho.

Jul 2013
I don't read the manga and even I noticed that this anime is rushed af. Here's me hoping that it will end next week, can't stand another season of this adaption.

It went from good during the first few episodes to "Dafuq is that?" pretty quickly. At this point, I don't want Natsuo to be with anyone, except for... maybe Alex. Yeah, sounds good. I'm in for Natsuo x Alex now.
Haptism93Mar 24, 2019 3:02 AM

I will show no mercy for you
You had no mercy for me
The only thing that I ask
Love me mercilessly
Mar 24, 2019 4:07 AM
Apr 2018
It has a really fast pace. But actually I like it. After one episode it feels like as if soooo much happened. OK I see, we do not get all the feelings and stuff but I am not very empathetic anyway.

What bothers me this episode is the picture we see at the end.
first of all, they were standing in a complete dark room while there was outside a plenty of lights because of the firework. The window should have reflected the lights. I think a picture like this should be impossible during the firework. Nobody should have could see into this room from the outside.

And second, if a picture like this is really possible, than someone has to take it (maybe a selfie?), finding the two persons by using a lense and bring it directly to the headmaster of the school.
I mean wtf, who is doing that?
Mar 24, 2019 4:33 AM

Nov 2009
This adaptation is now the utter disappointment. Just read the manga.
Any explanation is worthless to a blind hater, any criticism is worthless to a blind fanboy.
Mar 24, 2019 7:40 AM

Mar 2016
Props to the literature club teacher, after Rui won the awards instead, he told Natsuo simply whether he wanted to have the novelist status or just to write novels.

Damn, this trip is lit!!! Absolutely amazing! LMAO, that gay kiss from Alex is very out of place, but since Alex also kissed the literature club teacher beside Natsuo, it meant that Alex had no feeling put into that. (Gotta be wary of the characters' feelings in this show)

Wow, alone in a hotel room, under the soft cold glow of the moonlit night, and shined by the sparkles of the vivid fireworks explosion. Natsuo proposed Hina and finally said her real name. Followed by a nice kiss and finally their very first sex. (Not shown but I digress...) All ends well afterwards, with a few hilarious moments such as one where Natsuo mentioned about the fact that Hina once masturbated to Shun and Natsuo saw it.

BUT GOD DAMN NATSUO YOU'RE A FUCKING DUMBASS!!!

First, it was the unclosed and unlocked door, which allow Hina to saw Natsuo kissing with Rui...

NOW IT'S A GODDAMN FUCKING WINDOW, FULLY WIDE OPEN FROM TOP TO BOTTOM, AND THERE'S LITERALLY A HUGE GROUP OF PEOPLE WATCHING RTHE FIRTEWORKS SHOW JUST ACROSS THE WINDOWWWWW!!!

I know that it's neither Natsuo's nor Hina's fault... But come on... Sooner or later, I knew the students/teachers will catch up to their secret relationship, especially with the way they're always kissing secretly around the school hallways, etc... And besides, they should know full well that there're people watching the fireworkds across the window at the beach...

If only they think about all these... Nobody would've ever been able to take a picture of them kissing. Even a simple curtain will cover them up!
GG noice! More drama!
ShadowkillZMar 24, 2019 7:45 AM
Mar 24, 2019 8:55 AM

Nov 2007
The title of this should have been Domestic na Caught-in-the-Act. LMAO!

I will stick with GomiKano.
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Mar 24, 2019 9:43 AM
Mar 2015
that accelerated quickly and blew up in their faces
Mar 24, 2019 10:27 AM

Oct 2013
ShadowZ_AnimeZ said:
Props to the literature club teacher, after Rui won the awards instead, he told Natsuo simply whether he wanted to have the novelist status or just to write novels.

Damn, this trip is lit!!! Absolutely amazing! LMAO, that gay kiss from Alex is very out of place, but since Alex also kissed the literature club teacher beside Natsuo, it meant that Alex had no feeling put into that. (Gotta be wary of the characters' feelings in this show)

Wow, alone in a hotel room, under the soft cold glow of the moonlit night, and shined by the sparkles of the vivid fireworks explosion. Natsuo proposed Hina and finally said her real name. Followed by a nice kiss and finally their very first sex. (Not shown but I digress...) All ends well afterwards, with a few hilarious moments such as one where Natsuo mentioned about the fact that Hina once masturbated to Shun and Natsuo saw it.

BUT GOD DAMN NATSUO YOU'RE A FUCKING DUMBASS!!!

First, it was the unclosed and unlocked door, which allow Hina to saw Natsuo kissing with Rui...

NOW IT'S A GODDAMN FUCKING WINDOW, FULLY WIDE OPEN FROM TOP TO BOTTOM, AND THERE'S LITERALLY A HUGE GROUP OF PEOPLE WATCHING RTHE FIRTEWORKS SHOW JUST ACROSS THE WINDOWWWWW!!!

I know that it's neither Natsuo's nor Hina's fault... But come on... Sooner or later, I knew the students/teachers will catch up to their secret relationship, especially with the way they're always kissing secretly around the school hallways, etc... And besides, they should know full well that there're people watching the fireworkds across the window at the beach...

If only they think about all these... Nobody would've ever been able to take a picture of them kissing. Even a simple curtain will cover them up!
GG noice! More drama!

Kinda is their fault for their own carelessness though. Caution is like an absolute requirement if you're gonna do anything that requires such secrecy. I mean, some people manage to keep their relationships or even several affairs hidden when they got the freaking media on their ass. It's almost like Natsuo & Hina are
low-key flaunting their relationship hoping for someone to see.

I'd encourage Natsuo to read some thief/spy novels, could pick up some useful tips about caution :P
Mar 24, 2019 1:46 PM

Nov 2008
All I have to say is cry me a river for Rui, after reading what happened in the damn manga and wow, they skipped over 20 chapters in this episode, but ive seen worse romance series that pushed my rage buttons.

Also Please Teacher and Unbalance x Unbalance did the Student, Teacher shtick FAR MORE better.
HollowIchigo58Mar 24, 2019 1:50 PM
Mar 24, 2019 2:53 PM
Aug 2018
Basically what happened in this episode was the “Tokyo ghoul syndrome”
Mar 24, 2019 3:26 PM

Apr 2017
after watching this episode i can now say without a doubt, i can't feel anything i felt in the manga the seiyuu choice for the supportive characters feel off to me momo's per say, and i can't believe how they're rushing everything... like why? and this thing about the background being well drawn more detailed than the characters themselves it's completely unbalanced! that's it i'm sticking with the Manga i can't keep this up anymore!
Mar 24, 2019 7:46 PM

Mar 2016
ManlyTear said:
Kinda is their fault for their own carelessness though. Caution is like an absolute requirement if you're gonna do anything that requires such secrecy. I mean, some people manage to keep their relationships or even several affairs hidden when they got the freaking media on their ass. It's almost like Natsuo & Hina are
low-key flaunting their relationship hoping for someone to see.

I'd encourage Natsuo to read some thief/spy novels, could pick up some useful tips about caution :P

True that. Their own carelessness brought them this problem.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Domestic na Kanojo Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Feb 22, 2019

156 by NaughtySempai »»
Yesterday, 8:19 AM

Poll: » Domestic na Kanojo Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 29, 2019

261 by venbals »»
Apr 15, 7:09 PM

» It has a happy ending

removed-user - Mar 11

37 by Kwiatek280 »»
Apr 15, 3:53 PM

Poll: » Domestic na Kanojo Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 8, 2019

131 by venbals »»
Apr 13, 10:58 PM

Poll: » Domestic na Kanojo Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 1, 2019

145 by venbals »»
Apr 13, 10:27 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.