Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Mar 18, 2019 7:37 AM

Nov 2007
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
What test our Miyuki is having to go through! I feel for him!

Imagine he has to win her all over again!
shanimebibMar 18, 2019 9:15 AM
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Mar 18, 2019 9:06 AM

Apr 2017
Where from do you read these so dang fast ?!

『 The truth has power because it’s the truth.
And because it is the truth, that makes it just.
It’s persuasive, isn’t it? Don’t you want truth like that? 』

Mar 18, 2019 9:13 AM

Nov 2007
Kuraya said:

I actually don't since I can only read English and Japanese.
Coronavirus.
Mar 18, 2019 11:30 AM

Nov 2007
^But can we really blame him? He must be super confused to take the hints and to top it all of, he never had the ballz to initiate a kiss! Isn't that asking too much of him?!

The question is whether Ice Kaguya would melt with the special day just around the corner!
Coronavirus.
Mar 18, 2019 11:50 AM

Nov 2007
HalfHalfBastard said:
shanimebib said:
^But can we really blame him? He must be super confused to take the hints and to top it all of, he never had the ballz to initiate a kiss! Isn't that asking too much of him?!

The question is whether Ice Kaguya would melt with the special day just around the corner!

If I were in his place I wouldn't be that surprised, he already knows that her personality changes based on his two interactions with Bakaguya. I would just think "Oh? Another personality?"
The one thing I understand is that he probably thinks she's angry, but wouldn't you think they're at the point of him just asking her if she is?
I just hated seeing him so calculating even now and her so cold to him :\

But he had already found it difficult to deal with Ice Kaguya in the past (although Ice-chan was his first crush). It's not as simple as dealing with the harmless bakaguya. This one is extremely intimidating.
Coronavirus.
Mar 19, 2019 6:07 AM

Sep 2011
So basically the final step to their relationship is coming face to face with their old selves, kaguya's colder attitude shes using as a form of protection from facing responsibility and president's insecurities and overthinking that prevent him from acting on his wishes.

But more importantly, man this chapter was funny as fuck.

I for one look forward to a few in-universe days of obfuscating stupidity before the actual progress is made, especially since this might be the last time we get to see midngames like this given that this bit pretty much outright says christmas is where they will be official. Now if we are at status quo after christmas wraps then fuck that
JizzyHitlerMar 20, 2019 10:54 AM

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Mar 20, 2019 10:01 AM

Apr 2017
shanimebib said:
Kuraya said:

I asked what site do you use to read the latest chapters

『 The truth has power because it’s the truth.
And because it is the truth, that makes it just.
It’s persuasive, isn’t it? Don’t you want truth like that? 』

Mar 20, 2019 3:33 PM

Feb 2018
Kuraya said:
shanimebib said:

you just have to search "Kaguya" in korean. I do not recommend it though, this time I just got upset with Shirogane and wanting that this Ice Kaguya lasts has long as it can, while if read on my spoken languages I'll probably simpathy with Shirogane, maybe.
oh, and I am glad that Aka-sensei refuted the "Kaguya has multiple personalities" trend with some basic psychology, I now a Jung when I see one, just hoping that what is written there is not on the same level of bullshit as the Freud Hayasaka pulled...

EDIT: I feel a little bit sorry for Prez, but he definetly deserved that "How Cute". The text about Jung was spot on. Tsundere-senpai with her hair down is way too cute and Ice Kaguya is the best Kaguya, fight me.
P.S.: btw, was this the first or the second time we actually got a non-imaginary "How Cute"?
ANOTHER P.S. (sorry): I really like Shinomiya's driver, his Mood Reading skill level is so high and he is so nice to Kaguya, I mean, he could've lost the job when the Fireworks arc happened. And there's an error at the end there, we are actually 2 days before X-mas, not 3.... unless the Live Action advertisement chapter was happening at the end of the third day before X-mas and not the second as it states...
Primo_ItokoMar 21, 2019 4:48 PM
Mar 21, 2019 4:32 PM

Mar 2018
Shirogane is dense af, the signal for holding hands was so obvious
Mar 21, 2019 5:09 PM

Sep 2010
Wow, Miyuki! You need to get a hint on Kaguya's blatant signals. XD

"to the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world." -a magnet
Mar 21, 2019 5:47 PM

Jan 2018
well looks like my boy is in real danger here
oh boy
how cute
Mar 21, 2019 6:10 PM
Jan 2015
Not sure how I feel about this current development, it feels like we're going backwards. I definitely hope this isn't prolonged, cause Ice Kaguya is kinda of a bitch. Not my Kaguya.
-MahesvaraMar 21, 2019 7:01 PM
My Queens

Mar 21, 2019 6:14 PM

Jan 2011
I liked the idea of Ice Kaguya coming back, but I just wasn't feeling this chapter.
Mar 21, 2019 6:19 PM

Feb 2018
Ugh i don't know how to feel about this development but it certainly isn't a good one, i hope we can get over this soon
Mar 21, 2019 6:25 PM
Mar 2015
She just threw away all the development from the cultural festival
Mar 21, 2019 7:20 PM

May 2015
wow Miyuki can more denser that harem protagonst.

Best Shitty Reviews
“Like is like a blank canvas you paint it with whatever you want (colors,blood,sweat,shit etc)”
Current Season rec : Layton Mystery Tanteisha: Katri no Nazotoki File
I am an anime OST Maniac and they play a huge role in my rating for a anime.
interested ?
click the GIF>>>>>
Mar 21, 2019 7:50 PM

Jun 2015
Ice Kaguya is throwing the most blatant signal to hold hands.. TWICE! Then she had enough of it and said the sacred IRL "How Cute" which we don't see very often. *sigh* I think it's time for Shirogane to act more manly though.
Mar 21, 2019 8:20 PM
Sep 2011
Hooooo boi, Miyuki dun goofed. But I don't blame him... too hard... It's easy enough to say, "I would've done better" when you're not actually in the position. Yeah, he's overthinking things. And I can think of my own relateable times where I messed up when the hints were obvious enough in hindsight!
Mar 21, 2019 8:40 PM
Nov 2013
HalfHalfBastard said:
shanimebib said:

If I were in his place I wouldn't be that surprised, he already knows that her personality changes based on his two interactions with Bakaguya. I would just think "Oh? Another personality?"
The one thing I understand is that he probably thinks she's angry, but wouldn't you think they're at the point of him just asking her if she is?
I just hated seeing him so calculating even now and her so cold to him :\

What kind of bizarre logic is this that it is Shirogane's fault to not notice if person suddenly switches personality? She hasn't done that except once before when she was sick and I don't think he has any idea how ''unstable she can be with her multiple personality 'disorder'. ''

If I just found that persons acts nothing like herself all of a sudden I would be confused. Thinking that she's angry wouldn't be a bad guess. But as they are both helpless, this is just comedy gold :)
Mar 21, 2019 9:04 PM

Jan 2018
This ch just doesn't sit right with me. Can't blame Shirogane for thinking that she has a fiance I mean she's the daughter of such a wealthy family.
Mar 21, 2019 9:17 PM

Mar 2015
the classic tsun thirst...
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Mar 21, 2019 9:25 PM

Nov 2007
Daisuki said:
Wow, Miyuki! You need to get a hint on Kaguya's blatant signals. XD

Don't worry. The Ice will melt in three days! I trust my Prez!

Nothing at this point can cloud over the fact that Shirogane Miyuki is the most capable MC. He has proven it with Kaguya, Chika, Yuu, Iino and even Hayasaka many times in the past. Seeing some comments here made me realize that he is the most underrated / underappreciated character in the manga, heck, probably in the entire romcom genre.

Good thing is that he is adored by Japanese readers.

Well, I guess I am one of the few here outside Japan. I simply adore him.
Coronavirus.
Mar 21, 2019 11:18 PM

Jan 2009
The thing is: Kaguya threw two very straight pitches, which 99% of normal people would have been able to pick up on. Miyuki is just completely off the rocker, because he is shocked about Kaguya's visible change, and by expecting super-subtle mindgames he is overlooking the super-obvious tells.

Of course this is not fun for the reader. In fact, this was definitely the most vexing and least satisfying chapter of the entire show so far. But then again, it wasn't meant to be enjoyable. It resets the relationship to a different level. And Miyuki needs to learn quickly to cope with this... or see his gradual progress he made all slip away. Don't worry though - he'll definitely be able to do it.

I suspect we'll get some more crises before he gets a handle on this, but I'm absolutely willing to see how Miyuki needs to change from his perma-mindgame mode to a more normal behavior towards his love interest.
Mar 22, 2019 1:28 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
Miyuki needs to take a couple of "Picking up signal" lessons from Fujiwara-sensei
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Mar 22, 2019 2:38 AM
Feb 2016
JizzyHitler said:
I for one look forward to a few in-universe days of obfuscating stupidity before the actual progress is made, especially since this might be the last time we get to see midngames like this given that this bit pretty much outright says christmas is where they will be official. Now if we are at status quo after christmas wraps then fuck that

Are you sure that Christmas is where it gets official? Because christmas is the next event following hearth, and seeing the setback today, it may take a long time for some progress to happen.
InsoManiac5Mar 22, 2019 2:47 AM
Mar 22, 2019 5:41 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
my god the meme became reality
Mar 22, 2019 5:53 AM

Sep 2011
InsoManiac5 said:
JizzyHitler said:

Are you sure that Christmas is where it gets official? Because christmas is the next event following hearth, and seeing the setback today, it may take a long time for some progress to happen.
People are kind of overexaggerating the setback considering Kaguya is literally throwing herself at him, but yes christmas is where it will be official given that theres a fucking countdown to it in addition to the image i posted.

Immahnoob said:

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Mar 22, 2019 6:36 AM
Feb 2016
JizzyHitler said:
InsoManiac5 said:

People are kind of overexaggerating the setback considering Kaguya is literally throwing herself at him, but yes christmas is where it will be official given that theres a fucking countdown to it in addition to the image i posted.

Man I hope that's the truth. This is the first romance manga I've been following as the chapters come out, don't want to get strung along with no progress.

Also, @JizzyHitler, when was this chapter? (Assuming 3 days means 3 chapters)
Mar 22, 2019 9:43 AM

Jul 2012
"Things are suddenly looking grim for Fujiwara" ... LMAO
Child Hayasaka is so cute ... And crying :(
She actually said "How cute" ... Again the overly mind games are just blocking them. Like the way Aka is stalling =/
Mar 22, 2019 12:28 PM
Mar 2019
Could the author be using this development with Ice Kaguya as a way to dive into some mysteries of her past? I feel the same as others that I don't prefer this persona of hers but if you buy into the idea presented in this chapter that it's just another mask she's wearing to dodge the issue of the kiss, the Kaguya we love is definitely still in there and will be back.

But I've been curious if there's any deeper problems between Kaguya and her father aside from him just not being there and forcing her through her difficult studies, so maybe we'll get some more information on that in this arc.

But please, Miyuki, melt the ice on Kaguya ASAP.
Mar 22, 2019 1:37 PM

Mar 2017
What the hell? Shirogane's stupidity reached its peak.
Mar 22, 2019 3:33 PM

Aug 2016
I just can t believe How people can blame Shirogane While kaguya was a total bitch almost all chapter, Shirogane confessed to her then she kissed him They can easily be a couple now BUT OF COURSE she had to come and say She is not planning on dating him, Their kiss means nothing and after all of that She got angry at him because he couldn t catch her holding hands signal ARE YOU KİDDİNG ME ? she literally broked his heart, hurt his confidence, made him emotinally unstable and People blame him for not realizing A girl who just rejected him one hour ago wanted to hold hands with him ? Sorry but İn this Chapter kaguya was more bitch than she was in any other chapters combined, I am so dissapointed with author for using this İceguya bullshit to prevent them from becoming a couple
Mar 22, 2019 4:42 PM

Jan 2019
I guess this is the first time Kaguya actually said "How Cute" in the manga ;)
Mar 22, 2019 5:46 PM

Feb 2018
Guys, guys, guys. calm down. This Kaguya is what we need to get Prez out of the mind games and advance on their relationship, remember last chapter when she said that she was the one taking this relationship more seriously? yeah, she meant it.
this might not be a satisfactory chapter for you guys now, but it definitily is essential for a satisfactory long run.
She shifted because she is afraid but also because she does not want to go back. the first kiss never ends. Shirogane needs to learn how to deal with the more then friends status quo
Mar 22, 2019 6:38 PM
Jan 2015
Now that I i had time to mull over this chapter,

This is what I don't get, I've seen people saying that Ice Kaguya is here to end this whole mind game mentality, but the impression I got was the complete opposite tbh. In fact it felt like she was the one who went back into that mind game mentality. Ice Kaguya treats Miyuki like garbage, then immediately after expects for him to make a move. She's sending conflicting signals and not being direct. Plus this sudden change in personality has got Miyuki even more confused, which is causing him to overthink things even more, which in fact caused him to be ignore Ice Kaguya's attempts for him to hold her hand.

Ice Kaguya's methods are bringing back the mind games that were already fading away before. So that's why to me it felt like we were going backwards in the wrong direction instead of forwards in the right direction. And honestly I'm not a fan of Ice Kaguya, she comes off as the worst kind of tsundere, who's just unnecessarily mean and selfish, which is also why I didn't particularly enjoy this chapter or find it very funny.

I just hope this one of those one step backwards and two steps forward type of narrative moves and that it doesn't go on for to long, cause the sooner Ice Kaguya melts, the better. God I hope the author isn't just using this to stall actual development either, cause that would be a low blow.
-MahesvaraMar 22, 2019 6:44 PM
My Queens

Mar 22, 2019 6:53 PM
Mar 2019
I don't think it's fair to put full blame on either Kaguya and Miyuki in this case. I think the author is playing around with (albeit exaggerated) mental disorders regarding Kaguya which could complicate any situation. While I don't like Ice Kaguya's cold persona, I think what she is trying to hint at is she wants Miyuki to take some initiative in the relationship and I don't think you can fault her for that.

At the same time you have to understand how this is playing out in real time from Miyuki's perspective. Like, in the course of 2 days or whatever amount of time passed from the cultural festival, Kaguya (french!) kissed him and basically confirmed their relationship, yet suddenly goes full cutesy/baby mode and then pulls a 180 and is acting like her old personality he had trouble with.

I think the lesson for both Miyuki and Kaguya is that these are all aspects that make up who she is. Ice Kaguya's persona may not have fans and I definitely prefer sweet, cute, kind Kaguya, but if you consider Kaguya's obvious sadistic streak she's shown in the series this is definitely a part of her core personality. I think it's going to be good development for both characters and their relationship after some difficulties, and I also think the end result is Ice Kaguya and Cute Kaguya-chan being "absorbed" by the regular Kaguya going forward.

Also realistically this is a move to prolong the series. And I'm actually fine with that for the time being as long as it doesn't go on for too long.
Mar 22, 2019 7:02 PM
Jan 2015
GoldenUmi said:
she is trying to hint at is she wants Miyuki to take some initiative in the relationship and I don't think you can fault her for that.
But hasn't he been the one to take the most initiative though in their relationship? The fireworks festival, the star gazing event, the cultural festival, all big time events where he abandoned the mind game mentality and went complete Chad mode
My Queens

Mar 22, 2019 7:09 PM

Sep 2010
shanimebib said:
Well, I guess I am one of the few here outside Japan. I simply adore him.

I'm with you. Kaguya-sama is another series where I love all the characters; I can't pick a favorite here.

GoldenUmi said:
...Also realistically this is a move to prolong the series. And I'm actually fine with that for the time being as long as it doesn't go on for too long.

Yeah, I agree. Kaguya and Miyuki are just figuring out how to go about from here in their own ways. It will take time, but I trust Aka-san.

"to the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world." -a magnet
Mar 22, 2019 7:23 PM
Mar 2019
-Mahesvara said:
But hasn't he been the one to take the most initiative though in their relationship? The fireworks festival, the star gazing event, the cultural festival, all big time events where he abandoned the mind game mentality and went complete Chad mode

That is a fair point. I guess I should rephrase. It's not that he hasn't tried to take initiative in the relationship, but if you really think about it, despite everything his biggest weakness is that he feels he has to take roundabout approaches.

I only just caught up on the series last week after a binge read and need to reread some chapters tbh, so I may be missing some details that got lost while reading so many chapters at once. But one thing I feel is that he has a serious inferiority complex to Kaguya which is why he had that monologue before the kiss about feeling like he had no right to be the one to ask Kaguya out, and that it had to be her.

I guess what I'd like to see from Miyuki is for him to come to the realization that Kaguya (despite how "Ice Kaguya" might be acting at the moment) has already been seeing him as an equal and he really does have the right to be the one to confess to her.

Though considering the premise of the manga I'm wondering if we'll ever truly see the two of them outright confess, or if it won't happen until the very last chapter.
Mar 22, 2019 7:31 PM

Sep 2011
InsoManiac5 said:
JizzyHitler said:

Man I hope that's the truth. This is the first romance manga I've been following as the chapters come out, don't want to get strung along with no progress.

Also, @JizzyHitler, when was this chapter? (Assuming 3 days means 3 chapters)
its from a volume extra

And 3 days could mean more than 3 chapters, considering the past 3 were all in 1 day and also had the timer till christmas at the end of the chapter like this.

Immahnoob said:

tokiyashiro said:

Mar 22, 2019 10:01 PM

May 2016
Miyuki's greatest skill is to overcome seemingly impossible circumstances(volleyball, anyone?), and excel. I'm hoping Hayasaka might give an assist here.....
"Genki is Life, Genki is Love"
Mar 23, 2019 2:56 AM
Sep 2018
I think Miyuki would just jump the gun and propose to Kaguya!
Mar 23, 2019 3:34 AM
Apr 2018
Kuraya said:
shanimebib said:

Read it on MangaDex
Mar 23, 2019 8:38 AM
Mar 2019
franzjpm said:
I think Miyuki would just jump the gun and propose to Kaguya!

Now that would be interesting.

It does make me wonder if the author could continue the series post confession. If you look at how the series has changed its tone throughout its run, I could see it possible. And I wouldn't mind focusing on post-relationship struggles with the usual comedy involved.

Mar 23, 2019 11:55 AM
Mar 2019
Feelsbadmen for prez, ice cold quern from north is really pressuring our prez here, he ain't no condition to take those hint hint bullshit, Still i'm liking this kaguya version, Maybe we could get a backstory when they were first year hmmmmm?? Welp time to wait for another 2 week to find out.....man i miss MahBoi Isshigami, Be waiting for the harem to bloom oi
Mar 23, 2019 12:17 PM
Mar 2019
So this series comes out every two weeks? Just caught up so I'm going to have to adjust to its schedule.That's a bummer but it's worth the wait for this series.
Mar 23, 2019 12:50 PM
Jan 2015
GoldenUmi said:
So this series comes out every two weeks? Just caught up so I'm going to have to adjust to its schedule.That's a bummer but it's worth the wait for this series.
Nah, its weekly, they just didn't release a chapter last week.
My Queens

Mar 23, 2019 3:38 PM

Feb 2018
-Mahesvara said:
Now that I i had time to mull over this chapter,

This is what I don't get, I've seen people saying that Ice Kaguya is here to end this whole mind game mentality, but the impression I got was the complete opposite tbh. In fact it felt like she was the one who went back into that mind game mentality. Ice Kaguya treats Miyuki like garbage, then immediately after expects for him to make a move. She's sending conflicting signals and not being direct. Plus this sudden change in personality has got Miyuki even more confused, which is causing him to overthink things even more, which in fact caused him to be ignore Ice Kaguya's attempts for him to hold her hand.

Ice Kaguya's methods are bringing back the mind games that were already fading away before. So that's why to me it felt like we were going backwards in the wrong direction instead of forwards in the right direction. And honestly I'm not a fan of Ice Kaguya, she comes off as the worst kind of tsundere, who's just unnecessarily mean and selfish, which is also why I didn't particularly enjoy this chapter or find it very funny.

I just hope this one of those one step backwards and two steps forward type of narrative moves and that it doesn't go on for to long, cause the sooner Ice Kaguya melts, the better. God I hope the author isn't just using this to stall actual development either, cause that would be a low blow.

well, ok, she is not going to end it. Old habits die hard, afterall, but she is trying to put it aside.
I can't blame Prez 'cause he is traumatized with her, but how in the hell is a "shall we kiss now?" going BACK to the mind games? we could argue that this could bring out new types of mind games but this is not going back. When would normal Kaguya ask in this obvious way that she wants to hold hands with him?
Ice Kaguya just want to be kissed (this is going to be a chapter name someday), she was trying to say to Shirogane that she wants him to spoil her. That backfired hard because of her bitchie attitude and their past, yeah, but she is legit trying to move foward in this relationship. I think that she is necessary now because this will drop Shirogane's guard for the mind games and therefore make a relationship where no one is trying to top the other possible (even though it will casually happen, like I said, old habits die hard) and this would need to happen sonner or later so I'm glad it is happening before they begin dating 'cause if this kind stuff isn't dealt with, it can lead to break-ups, on real live anyway.
I hope this "The first kiss never ends" arc finishes or have it's climax with Ice Kaguya getting sick of Miyuki overthinking and just shout "just kiss me already!".
Mar 23, 2019 4:52 PM
Mar 2019
I don't think the author will ever fully go away from the premise of the series, the mind games back and forth, but it doesn't seem to stay in any set patterns either. When I first started the series I limited my perspective not imaging it going anywhere but that, but the author has proven many times that they can change things up while retaining the comedy.

I could totally see the series continuing even while they are dating with mind games such as who takes initiative in the relationship and such when it comes to various things couples do.

I'm lowkey hoping Ishigami's story doesn't take a backseat entirely even with this Kaguya stuff going on, but it was mentioned he has some plans for Christmas so hopefully there will be progress there as well. Whether Ishigami gets rejected and ends up with Miko or actually scores, it should be good development for him.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen Chapter 223 Discussion

NakolHira - Apr 5, 2021

47 by thicdicdaddy27 »»
Apr 19, 9:25 AM

Poll: » Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen Chapter 281 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lezet - Oct 29, 2022

251 by SrRoses »»
Mar 4, 5:18 AM

Poll: » Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen Chapter 1 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 23, 2015

11 by daywithoutgames »»
Mar 1, 11:23 PM

Poll: » Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen Chapter 251 Discussion

Depal2 - Jan 25, 2022

35 by ohwaitwhat69 »»
Feb 20, 4:12 PM

Poll: » Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen Chapter 24 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 23, 2016

16 by MeyerDitt »»
Feb 6, 10:29 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.