Forum Settings
Forums
Domestic Girlfriend
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 12, 2019 8:37 AM

Nov 2012
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
It was drugs, after all.
Mar 12, 2019 9:03 AM
Jul 2018
Akagi-kun said:
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
It was drugs, after all.
Akagi-kun said:
It was drugs, after all.
link pls mate? trying to find it
Mar 12, 2019 11:15 AM

Feb 2019
The place holder for it is up on Crunchyroll, so I assume it will be uploaded before the end of the day.
Mar 12, 2019 1:27 PM
Jun 2015
Drugs as we were suspecting. Her threat about adding cocaine into the food is silly but she is desperate so it felt realistic, she was just dropping threats and she was hoping that something will stick. I am so not convinced that it is a gang member the person who bangs the door, so far all the cliff hangers were just mediocre at best, i bet my money that it is either Hina or someone else Masaki let know of the situation and how dire it is.
Misaki's story comes to an end soon? At least feels like it, there is no way things will remain the same after all.
Mar 12, 2019 2:43 PM
Mar 2019
When will ch. 223 will release? I mean the free one lol
Mar 12, 2019 9:55 PM
Jul 2018
Ok, I was expecting it to be drugs but I didn't expect her to put some in Natsuo's food too..
Mar 12, 2019 11:47 PM
Sep 2018
And now a drug addicts. Seriously, is that possible the things will get worse than this? I'm patiently waiting for it
Mar 13, 2019 12:00 AM
Apr 2018
This whole misaki thing either becomes Natsuo's way back to writing
Or Natsuo will get more desperate until Rui or Hina save him
As for the person who entered, i think it's Rui
As i remember she is the only one who has natsuo's room key
Mar 13, 2019 12:13 AM
Jan 2019
so cocaine can be eaten with food, honestly a new knowledge for me.

Anyway, I think that's the FBI that's banging on the door. Domestic na Kanojo ends with Natsuo going to jail for drug possession would be a shocking twist (that no one wants).
Mar 13, 2019 2:17 AM

Nov 2012
Gao_Shun said:

Actually, there is no difference as the drug getting into the bloodstream. Through the digestive tract, it also gets into the blood. Although slower than direct entry into the blood or through mucous membrane (nostrils).
Mar 13, 2019 2:33 AM

Nov 2011
Gythia said:
Ok, I was expecting it to be drugs but I didn't expect her to put some in Natsuo's food too..

Exactly what I said after reading this
Mar 13, 2019 3:16 AM

Feb 2019
Based on the loud characters and the looks on their faces, I was under the impression that those were gunshots at the end. Is it that or someone banging on the door?
Mar 13, 2019 4:35 AM
Jan 2018
Are the cops or yakuza banging on his door?
Mar 13, 2019 5:33 AM

Aug 2013
damn son..

Natsuo, you're in a big trouble
never pick up a stray girl
never trust wamen
Mar 13, 2019 5:52 AM

Sep 2018
So she's on drugs(everyone saw that one coming), im more curious if she really put some in Natsuo's food or was it just a lie so he wouldnt kick her out....
well that's just my opinion.....
Mar 13, 2019 5:55 AM

May 2016
OGAnime said:
Are the cops or yakuza banging on his door?

Cops would've shouted to identify themselves or at least they should so it's the yakuza or someone else.
Carbon is a chemical Element with symbol C and atomic number 6. It is nonmetallic and tetravalent—making four electrons available to form covalent chemical bonds.
Symbol: C
Atomic mass: 12.0107 u ± 0.0008 u
Atomic number: 6
Electron configuration: [He] 2s22p2
Discovered: 3750 BC
Electrons per shell: 2, 4
Mar 13, 2019 6:09 AM
Jan 2019
Akagi-kun said:
Gao_Shun said:

Actually, there is no difference as the drug getting into the bloodstream. Through the digestive tract, it also gets into the blood. Although slower than direct entry into the blood or through mucous membrane (nostrils).

hmm would it have different effect between someone swallowing it raw and when it is combined with food?
Mar 13, 2019 6:36 AM

May 2015
I don't think she actually put any in his food, at least I hope not. I think she just used that as a scare tactic so he wouldn't kick her out on the spot. It's understandable that she's worried he'll give her the boot, since she has no money nor anywhere else to go. But it's obvious that she has problems and she needs to get some professional help. She's taking advantage of him and that's just not right.

Mar 13, 2019 6:56 AM
Jan 2018
Gao_Shun said:
Akagi-kun said:

hmm would it have different effect between someone swallowing it raw and when it is combined with food?

No unless it’s alcohol or other drugs. If it’s just regular food, it’s not a big deal. And as mention above, it doesn’t enter the flood as fast as if it were the nose.
Mar 13, 2019 7:20 AM

Jul 2011
Damn you drug addict! Leave him alone!

"A half moon, it has a dark half and a bright half, just like me…", Yuno Gasai
Mar 13, 2019 9:57 AM
Mar 2015
She really is fuckerd up Her drugs are going to bring the cops and the yakuza down on him
Mar 13, 2019 2:24 PM
Apr 2015
How has he not kicked her out at this point? Oh right, forgot what manga I was reading for a second. Can this shitfest just end already.
Saiyan_Prince said:
I've never cheated on someone before, but I've been cheated on. And let me tell you, it hurts like a bitch. If you don't want to be with someone, please just go ahead and end it before you even think about looking for that someone else. Don't wait and find that person in order to line it up first and then just move from one relationship to the next without even pausing. I honestly don't understand how people can be heartless enough to cheat on someone.
Mar 13, 2019 4:19 PM
Jan 2014
Huh? Really? COKE!? LMAO
Mar 13, 2019 4:23 PM

May 2015
yasu said:
How has he not kicked her out at this point? Oh right, forgot what manga I was reading for a second. Can this shitfest just end already.

How is it shit exactly?

Mar 13, 2019 5:39 PM

Jun 2015
Well at least this is more interesting than the long distance relationship.
:)
Mar 14, 2019 9:52 PM

Nov 2011
I'd like to believe Marie is at the door warning Natsuo. He got the information from his brother so he probably ran there immediately.
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Mar 15, 2019 10:24 AM
Feb 2019
SoraSenpai said:
I'd like to believe Marie is at the door warning Natsuo. He got the information from his brother so he probably ran there immediately.

I also believe that to be the case, i already want misaki arc to end.

It was good, but it is enough drama already xD
" THE BIRD OF HERMES IS MY NAME, EATING MY WINGS TO MAKE ME TAME... "
Mar 15, 2019 12:55 PM
Feb 2019
Mibexe said:
Okay, she says that he's now also bad since he's unknowingly taken some in his food, but would she not still be the villain here? She fed someone drugs without their knowledge nor permission. She could totally get arrested for that, no?

If he could prove that was the case, the thing is she is living there and no one will believe him he wasn't aware of that.

Also, i think she lied, and Natsuo is clean, she is just desperate and will say anything to not get kicked out. Natsuo only let her stay because of her scar madehim remember him that "they are alike" BS.

But i think in the next chapter or two, this will end, it has last long enough.
Mar 15, 2019 1:10 PM
Feb 2019
Mibexe said:
CaesarZeppelli said:

If he could prove that was the case, the thing is she is living there and no one will believe him he wasn't aware of that.

Also, i think she lied, and Natsuo is clean, she is just desperate and will say anything to not get kicked out. Natsuo only let her stay because of her scar madehim remember him that "they are alike" BS.

But i think in the next chapter or two, this will end, it has last long enough.

Yeah, makes sense. Honestly, this whole arc is pretty dumb. And, I get that he's sad about the breakup, but that doesn't suddenly mean his entire life is completely falling apart. The whole thing about "giving up all hope" (I can't remember the exact quote) just feels so damn forced. He's in college, at the very least he should have something to do instead of moping!
Also, why do I feel like this arc will somehow solve his writing-block thing? I don't really know why, but it seriously seems like something the author would do at this point??

(Sorry for the rant)

Yeah i think the whole point of this arc is that Natsuo solve his writing-block as you say.

I hope so actually.

On another note, Misaki really has great personality, i actually hope she quits her drug addiction and fin her way, but she should stop affecting others around her.

I really want this arc to end already xD
Mar 15, 2019 1:36 PM

Nov 2011
CaesarZeppelli said:
SoraSenpai said:

I also believe that to be the case, i already want misaki arc to end.

It was good, but it is enough drama already xD

yeah I honestly cant take it anymore. Though it will be interesting to know what kind of affect the Cocaine will have on Natsuo. Now that he knows there is cocaine in his body will the author go down the path of "Surprise Drug Test" at his jobs?
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Mar 16, 2019 2:03 AM

Nov 2009
I think that she lied about cocaine in his body for the sake of her defense. Anyway Natsuo is again in big trouble..
Any explanation is worthless to a blind hater, any criticism is worthless to a blind fanboy.
Mar 19, 2019 8:51 AM
Dec 2018
Its eather misaki or the yakuza, since its real banging it cant be hina or rui, and the police would have yelled saying its the police and ur under arrest and stuff.
May 4, 2019 7:06 PM

Dec 2014
things got all the more real
Mar 22, 2022 5:17 AM

May 2020
Yeah, this is big problem of Natsuo. From romance to the gang story and drugs. This arc bring down to the dark world.
sharosharoMar 22, 2022 5:24 AM

More topics from this board

Poll: » Domestic na Kanojo Chapter 187 Discussion

Shikkakku - Jan 3, 2020

4 by NaughtySempai »»
Apr 19, 11:55 PM

Poll: » Domestic na Kanojo Chapter 270 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Short_Circut - Apr 21, 2020

83 by Saijiroo »»
Mar 24, 12:51 AM

Poll: » Domestic na Kanojo Chapter 276 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Short_Circut - Jun 8, 2020

220 by Lord_Deathsuki »»
Mar 15, 12:23 PM

» For the sake of happiness...

Suiely_c-ute - Mar 12

3 by itzswxzy »»
Mar 13, 8:57 AM

» What I Think.......

Suiely_c-ute - Mar 12

4 by Kidzuna »»
Mar 13, 12:52 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.