Forum Settings
Forums
Domestic Girlfriend
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 5, 2019 4:56 AM

Nov 2012
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Key point:
- Hina knows for sure now.
- Drunk Misaki sucks Natsuo while he's taking a shower.
The next Chapter should put an end to Misaki's story.
Mar 5, 2019 5:14 AM
May 2017
Link for English translation, plsss?
Mar 5, 2019 5:29 AM

Nov 2012
The English translation will only appear in six hours.
Mar 5, 2019 5:49 AM
Mar 2019
what day is there a new chapter?
Mar 5, 2019 5:56 AM

Nov 2012
Chapters come out every Tuesday.
Mar 5, 2019 6:13 AM
May 2017
Ok I'll just read it after I wake up
Mar 5, 2019 7:09 AM
Mar 2019
do you think it's necessary to see the anime even though you've read the manga?
Mar 5, 2019 8:05 AM
Jun 2015
Natzhu said:

Not really, but i believe that the contrary is necessary cause the anime skipped quite a few important chapters, which makes the anime adaptation quite blunt compared to the original material.
Mar 5, 2019 8:18 AM

Nov 2012
Calmost said:
Natzhu said:

Not really, but i believe that the contrary is necessary cause the anime skipped quite a few important chapters, which makes the anime adaptation quite blunt compared to the original material.

+1
Even the chain of events changed in anime.
Mar 5, 2019 8:20 AM
Feb 2019
Natzhu said:

It's your decision, i've read the manga because i started watching the anime and i loved it, i'm still watching the anime because i really like the animation :p
Mar 5, 2019 11:35 AM
Feb 2019
Saubir said:
Natzhu said:

It's your decision, i've read the manga because i started watching the anime and i loved it, i'm still watching the anime because i really like the animation :p

The same goes for me xD

the anime is not even close to the manga version, but still i dont think its terrible, and i enjoy that openning so that's that too :P
" THE BIRD OF HERMES IS MY NAME, EATING MY WINGS TO MAKE ME TAME... "
Mar 5, 2019 2:01 PM
Feb 2016
For anyone wondering, the anime has already left out a lot of important chapters that were suppose to develop the characters more and changed a bit of the source material from the manga. So now the anime in all honesty is becoming more worse, so I'd tell others to stick with the manga really. But in all honesty, the manga isn't something you want to get involved with either
Mar 5, 2019 5:32 PM
Jun 2015
This chapter felt rather rushed and weird... Hina is trying her best to play the role of the big sis even though she knows he broke up and she loves him still, everyone knows that, she is upset that Natsuo has a girl at his place but finds "excuses" to cover her annoyance... Misaki is terrified to go to the hospital, she is doing something really shady for sure. Not quite satisfied with the "cliffhanger" either, come on...
3/5
Mar 5, 2019 5:43 PM
Feb 2019
Hina says she is for him as a sister, but we all know that's BS, i really like her character, although most people say she needs to tell natsuo how she really feel, that is not going to happen until the very end, and end up marrying natsuo. That's the reason she will not tell him right now, its just for plot's sake.

Also its clear to me that Natsuo still have feelings for her so this episode was a good episode from my point of view.

Haters gonna hate but Hina is just the best girl, everything she has done, has done it for Natsuo, he is just stupid and dont deserve her, but i only want a happy ending for Hina thats all.

#TeamHinaAllTheWay
Mar 5, 2019 5:56 PM

Feb 2019
My speculation is that Misaki has some connection to Tanabe (guy that stabbed Natsuo) and that is why she has been stalking Natsuo.

She may have some terminal illness or something and doesn't want Natsuo to find out so she doesn't want to go to the hospital.
Mar 5, 2019 8:09 PM
Mar 2019
I'm lost. I started rooting for Hina, then Rui got my heart then broke my heart then I'm now "Go Hina!"...
Mar 5, 2019 11:12 PM
Mar 2019
I have the feeling that misaki is drug addiction!,
Mar 5, 2019 11:23 PM

Nov 2012
We'll know soon enough. In next chapter.
Mar 6, 2019 6:38 AM
Jan 2018
Lol Hina end game. Too obvious at this point. His first relationship was her and rushed. His last one will be her and with a slow burning passion. Plus Hina been miserable since the break up so it would be beyond stupid to give her a shit end unless the author wants to give the biggest middle finger of all time.
Mar 6, 2019 9:57 AM
Jun 2015
OGAnime said:
Lol Hina end game. Too obvious at this point. His first relationship was her and rushed. His last one will be her and with a slow burning passion. Plus Hina been miserable since the break up so it would be beyond stupid to give her a shit end unless the author wants to give the biggest middle finger of all time.

Hina will be the girl that he will end up with, it is quite obvious even since the hospital, when their parents were talking and Hina's mother said that it might be destiny/fate. It shows that they accept it, even though they were against it from the start. Imo that was the point which Rui knew she "lost" and decided to break up with Natsuo. Obviously the reasons she mentioned as well are a factor and they arent signs of a healthy relationship.
Misaki could refuse to go to the hospital for many reasons as well, drugs leave traces in ur blood for quite a while, a month or so, or she is wanted for some reason, i hope we will find out next week, cause this 'teasing" is more annoying than interesting at this point.
Mar 7, 2019 3:37 AM

May 2016
Calmost said:
OGAnime said:

Hina will be the girl that he will end up with, it is quite obvious even since the hospital, when their parents were talking and Hina's mother said that it might be destiny/fate. It shows that they accept it, even though they were against it from the start. Imo that was the point which Rui knew she "lost" and decided to break up with Natsuo. Obviously the reasons she mentioned as well are a factor and they arent signs of a healthy relationship.
Misaki could refuse to go to the hospital for many reasons as well, drugs leave traces in ur blood for quite a while, a month or so, or she is wanted for some reason, i hope we will find out next week, cause this 'teasing" is more annoying than interesting at this point.

I mean I’m just saying I’d happily eat shit if it turns out that hina really is the main heroine of the story and ends up marrying natsuo but all my years of literary, anime, and life experience tells me the narrative direction is not in her favor and watching people try to twist it in her favor is like trying to watch a child explain why the sky is blue. Don't get me wrong I'd love her to win but I don't see it.
Mar 7, 2019 5:16 AM
Jul 2018
Members of the Rui cult, situation may look dire, but I'm sure we can defeat Hina and Misaki.
Mar 7, 2019 6:47 AM

Feb 2019
Gythia said:
Members of the Rui cult, situation may look dire, but I'm sure we can defeat Hina and Misaki.

I have always been firmly in the Rui camp, but lately I'm starting to feel like neither of the sisters deserve Natsuo. Both abandoned him at the slightest sign of trouble. He's also slightly at fault for not fighting harder either time, but the girls are the ones who left not Natsuo.

He's become my soul brother. I have become so invested in him and love his personality so much that I just want him to be happy.

#TEAMNATSUO
Mar 7, 2019 6:49 AM
Jun 2015
Darudius said:
Calmost said:

I mean I’m just saying I’d happily eat shit if it turns out that hina really is the main heroine of the story and ends up marrying natsuo but all my years of literary, anime, and life experience tells me the narrative direction is not in her favor and watching people try to twist it in her favor is like trying to watch a child explain why the sky is blue. Don't get me wrong I'd love her to win but I don't see it.

I get ur point, but tbh as someone with some life experience as well and with many of my friends married (cause i am at that point in life that friends get married) i have seen much more complicated or weird stories being told and they get together. And because it is literary the author might do follow which route she wants, or what the fans want most, since it happens a lot in Japan at least from some cases i have heard of. Only time will tell and we can just speculate till it is over, i hope it will be a fun ride till the end.
Mar 8, 2019 1:52 PM
Feb 2019
Its clear that Natsuo still have feelings for Hina, now its just a matter of when kei sasuga wants to finish this, they have no buts anymore, Hina just need the right time to get into the game and end up as the winner, as it should be.

#TeamHinaAllTheWay
Mar 9, 2019 2:43 AM

Nov 2009
This is the first time Natsuo was willing to have sex with a girl hes not in a relationship with!
Any explanation is worthless to a blind hater, any criticism is worthless to a blind fanboy.
Mar 9, 2019 3:03 AM

Nov 2012
Necez said:
This is the first time Natsuo was willing to have sex with a girl hes not in a relationship with!

I thought he was pretty shocked and wasn't willing to do that.
Mar 9, 2019 4:12 AM
Jun 2015
Necez said:

He wasn't really willing, he just accepted it, just to make her feel better, it was of a more compassionate move than willingness.
Mar 9, 2019 7:15 AM
Jun 2013
do-0025 said:
I have the feeling that misaki is drug addiction!,

Yeah, I got the same feeling. To be frank. While I am not against our MC helping girls that need help, he actually helped a lot of girls at this point, I hope misaki won't be the new girlfriend. I mean, I would be mad that some random girl, that showed up out of "no where", ends up being the "new main love interest."

Not to mention, we saw our MC's future, and it is likely our MC wants to make kids and have a family. I technically wouldn't want to make kids with a random drug addict for obvious reasons.
Mar 9, 2019 2:07 PM
Mar 2019
If rui's not with natsuo anymore,the storyline is similar like in the weebtoon "Girls of the wilds" cause rui's like a daldal
Mar 10, 2019 8:58 AM

Dec 2014
I hope this Rui's breakup event better not be the same as Hina's.
Better be not the same shit as trying to let Natsuo grows as a person.
Signature removed. Check your inbox
Mar 10, 2019 9:39 AM

May 2014
aLotQuestion_ said:
I hope this Rui's breakup event better not be the same as Hina's.
Better be not the same shit as trying to let Natsuo grows as a person.
Rui and Hina are 2 really different sisters, so the reasoning is somewhat different as well.

Necez said:
Yeah, never mind the very first chapter xD
Mar 10, 2019 9:44 AM

Dec 2014
Hibiki07 said:
Rui and Hina are 2 really different sisters, so the reasoning is somewhat different as well.

The events are pretty much the same and it is obvious dude.

When Hina was the GF, Natsuo would have sacrificing everything for her. So Hina had to leave him.
Beside protecting him from the teacher-student immoral case, she is hoping Natsuo to get back on writing and career, this was told on a later chapters where Natsuo found out the reasons why Hina left him.

And now, for some reason Natsuo can't write anymore, it is shown that Rui still love him and support him but chose to leave him for some reason.

If you look back at Natsuo and Hina case, it is almost identical.
Mar 11, 2019 9:51 AM
Feb 2016
aLotQuestion_ said:
Hibiki07 said:

The events are pretty much the same and it is obvious dude.

When Hina was the GF, Natsuo would have sacrificing everything for her. So Hina had to leave him.
Beside protecting him from the teacher-student immoral case, she is hoping Natsuo to get back on writing and career, this was told on a later chapters where Natsuo found out the reasons why Hina left him.

And now, for some reason Natsuo can't write anymore, it is shown that Rui still love him and support him but chose to leave him for some reason.

If you look back at Natsuo and Hina case, it is almost identical.

so are you implying that he still feels for Hina in that way? Cuz I'm starting to think that's the case and I'm at least hoping it ends that way
Mar 11, 2019 10:15 AM
Jun 2015
so are you implying that he still feels for Hina in that way? Cuz I'm starting to think that's the case and I'm at least hoping it ends that way

The first love is always a weird one and in general strong feelings dont fade so easily. It is quite obvious that he still have feelings for her and he tries to hide it distract his mind to avoid thinking about it, the night he spent with Hina (in the inn when their parents left) for example, lustful but genuine as well (lustful feelings are genuine too obviously but some ppl dont look at it that way). The ramen scene was a hint as well.
P.S some ppl still have feelings for some ppl who cant be together, even after decades, but i doubt something significant will happen anytime soon, since he is still hurt.
Finger crossed though, cause i am team Hina as well
Mar 11, 2019 11:51 AM

Dec 2014
Supersky said:

Just like everyone is saying, I believe that is the case.

As a general rule of thumb, any serious romance genre always has female MC sacrificing absolute everything for male MC, especially the events where female MC has little to zero contact to male MC.
Mar 11, 2019 12:17 PM
Mar 2019
Hello I am from the French community and I am new to this forum! Sorry I do not speak English well but I have some questions to ask you, first of all I finished the scans, so I'm up to date. My first question is: When is the chapters coming out? What days at what time? My second question: On which site do you read the chapters? And my last question is: with whom do you see Natsuo ending? Thank you, perso I am team #Hina. Hoping that my message respects the conditions of the forum.
Mar 12, 2019 11:44 AM
Feb 2019
Zamasu04 said:
Hello I am from the French community and I am new to this forum! Sorry I do not speak English well but I have some questions to ask you, first of all I finished the scans, so I'm up to date. My first question is: When is the chapters coming out? What days at what time? My second question: On which site do you read the chapters? And my last question is: with whom do you see Natsuo ending? Thank you, perso I am team #Hina. Hoping that my message respects the conditions of the forum.

Hello my friend, here the answers to your questions:
1. chapters are released every tuesday in japanese, and you can find the chapter english version that day in crunchyroll.
2. I use a mobil app, but as ai said, you can read them in crunchyroll.
3. Im a Hina fan, so i really hope she ends up with natsuo, natsuo does not deserve her, but if she gets her happy ending then im good with those two end up together.
Mar 12, 2019 11:45 AM
Feb 2019
Calmost said:

The first love is always a weird one and in general strong feelings dont fade so easily. It is quite obvious that he still have feelings for her and he tries to hide it distract his mind to avoid thinking about it, the night he spent with Hina (in the inn when their parents left) for example, lustful but genuine as well (lustful feelings are genuine too obviously but some ppl dont look at it that way). The ramen scene was a hint as well.
P.S some ppl still have feelings for some ppl who cant be together, even after decades, but i doubt something significant will happen anytime soon, since he is still hurt.
Finger crossed though, cause i am team Hina as well

I think the same man, i mean there are a lot of hints towards HinaxNatsuo, taht it makes sense if they end up together, i cant accept any other result.

Mar 12, 2019 1:57 PM
Mar 2019
CaesarZeppelli said:

Hello my friend, here the answers to your questions:
1. chapters are released every tuesday in japanese, and you can find the chapter english version that day in crunchyroll.
2. I use a mobil app, but as ai said, you can read them in crunchyroll.
3. Im a Hina fan, so i really hope she ends up with natsuo, natsuo does not deserve her, but if she gets her happy ending then im good with those two end up together.

Okay thank you so much! Frankly, whatever the consequences, I only hope that Natsuo will be with Hina. It's so obvious that it ends like that, between them it does it from the beginning. In addition, the feelings of natsuo reappear and Natsuo had scenes that mark with Hina unlike Rui, like fireworks or ramen. I also hope that they will dedicate two or three chapters to the marriage of Natsuo and Hina for the few chapters they cover. In short, let's hope they finish together, I can not accept that he will end up with someone else .. (sorry for my english, I'm french)
Mar 13, 2019 1:25 PM
Nov 2017
CaesarZeppelli said:
Hina says she is for him as a sister, but we all know that's BS, i really like her character, although most people say she needs to tell natsuo how she really feel, that is not going to happen until the very end, and end up marrying natsuo. That's the reason she will not tell him right now, its just for plot's sake.

Also its clear to me that Natsuo still have feelings for her so this episode was a good episode from my point of view.

Haters gonna hate but Hina is just the best girl, everything she has done, has done it for Natsuo, he is just stupid and dont deserve her, but i only want a happy ending for Hina thats all.

#TeamHinaAllTheWay

My brother,Hina is the best girl,nothing can change it
#TeamHinaAllTheWay
Mar 21, 2019 4:44 PM

Dec 2017
yo why the fuck Boss had no tatoos? they would've been totally exposed with that tank shirt on. weird...
or will the artist throw in his tatoo removal under one of the next .005 chapters? lol
May 4, 2019 7:02 PM

Dec 2014
The hell is with their relationship....
Mar 22, 2022 5:25 AM

May 2020
Misaki come as an sus girl and now she is in trouble with a guy or who is it. Then this girl throw up and don't want to go the hospital. Misaki still sus, idk where this story will going.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Domestic na Kanojo Chapter 187 Discussion

Shikkakku - Jan 3, 2020

4 by NaughtySempai »»
Apr 19, 11:55 PM

Poll: » Domestic na Kanojo Chapter 270 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Short_Circut - Apr 21, 2020

83 by Saijiroo »»
Mar 24, 12:51 AM

Poll: » Domestic na Kanojo Chapter 276 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Short_Circut - Jun 8, 2020

220 by Lord_Deathsuki »»
Mar 15, 12:23 PM

» For the sake of happiness...

Suiely_c-ute - Mar 12

3 by itzswxzy »»
Mar 13, 8:57 AM

» What I Think.......

Suiely_c-ute - Mar 12

4 by Kidzuna »»
Mar 13, 12:52 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.